Über MeisterTask

Einfach, agil und sicher: MeisterTask ist ein intuitives Kanban-Tool aus Deutschland, mit dem Teams gemeinsam und ortsunabhängig Projekte verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über MeisterTask

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MeisterTask bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Katja L.
Wiss. MA in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Einfach und übersichtlich

Kommentare: Wir verwalten darin unsere ganzen Aktivitäten: Seminare, Webinare, Blogposts, Social Media Aktivitäten und mehr. Jeder weiß, was er zu tun hat. Neben dem virtuellen, individuellen Pflegen nutzen wir es auch bei unseren Meetings zum Festhalten von Ideen.

Man kann sofort loslegen! Mit Learning by doing sind auch die meisten Kolleg*innen schnell damit zurecht gekommen.

Neue Basic-User sind limitiert in der Zahl der Projekte. Das macht die Abstimmung mit neuen Kolleg*innen schwieriger.

Mutegeki R.
Mutegeki R.
Research Assistant in Südkorea

Improved project planning and management

Kommentare: Before Meister Task, having a centralized Project management system that allowed us to keep track of projects, assign tasks and reporting on progress was a nightmare. We find it a lot easier these days because of MT.

The software platforms are seamlessly integrated and I have access to my tasks on the go.

I haven't yet found any issues with this software but as soon as I do, I'll definitely bring them up to the dev team. However, providing for the ability to add project level resources (files and attachments) would be nice. Absence of email updates on pending tasks (not calender based) could also be useful.

Danny D.
PM in Österreich
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fresh and nice Look - just up to date

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Quite simply, it is now possible to get a comprehensive overview of ongoing projects, all of which is still very clear and up-to-date. It's also great that there is an app that works really great.

We use the software internally to organize several departments and track their progress. At the beginning the employees were a bit overwhelmed, but they got used to it really quickly. Meanwhile, everyone is convinced of MeisterTask and cannot imagine working without it.

Meanwhile I have to admit that we lack nothing. In addition, the software is constantly being expanded and there are always new features.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Danny, thanks so much for reaching out! Wow, we're thrilled to hear how much you and your team have enjoyed using MeisterTask! :D Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features and updates coming soon! Thanks again, The Meister Team

Federico A.
Federico A.
Management in Uruguay
Investmentbanking, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very nive product in the free version but only three projects allowed!

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good projects, easy to use and their organization is great.

Great user interface, beautiful colors and excellent organization.

Unfortunately, the free version only allows three projects, in Trello there are unlimited projects.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Federico, thanks very much for reaching out! We're glad that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive and beautiful, but sorry sorry to hear you were disappointed in the free version's limitations. Unfortunately, it is expensive to maintain our apps and websites, so we do have to charge for certain features. Be sure to check out our affordable tiered subscription services at MeisterTask.com/pricing to learn more about an option that best suits your team's needs. Best, The Meister Team

Cristina H.
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good task management if you do not have seasonal employees

Kommentare: It is a good task management software. Don't go annually if you are not sure.

easy to use, very intuitive, not very expensive, good task management

no refunds you if sign up for the year and for whatever reason you do want to use the software anymore, you will not receive your refund back. You need to refresh the browser constantly to update the information.

Oleg G.
Oleg G.
Head of SEO in Ukraine

Good Kanban-style tool for agile management.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Good Kanban-style tool for agile management. Love MeisterTask for its integration with MindMeister.

Very slow support. Take time to understand all features of the service. Lack of time tracking tools like it is in Toggl. Lack of features to fully customize the design of boards. Lack of feature to make public boards like in Trello.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Oleg, thanks so much for reaching out with your review! I'm thrilled to hear you've enjoyed using MeisterTask, but sorry to hear you had a poor support experience. As interest in our apps grow, we've been experiencing an unexpectedly high number of service requests. We're currently in the process of expanding our team to meet this high demand, ensuring that your experience remains a rare one. Please don't hesitate to reach out again or follow us on Twitter (@MindMeister) to stay up to date on several new updates coming your way. Thanks, Andrew @ Meister

Ernest A.
Ernest A.
CEO in UK
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best out there

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. You guys have been beautiful. I have used you and been with you guys for a very long time. It feels just like yesterday. The least that I can do is take a little moment out of my time to give you guys a good word and a good reviews. If you are looking for a mind-dump ... that is what the heart of Kanban tools are for. Meister-Task is for you. It goes into the intermediate level of task dependencies. If you are looking for the next level of a network relationship diagram ... just hang on a moment. There is MindMeister ... but last time I checked, you have to work from MindMeister into MeisterTask - but I dont think they can inter-relate and synchronise with themselves. I don't know, things may have changed from my time. But this app is beautiful, sleek and amazing. Please support them and take good advantage of their services. They're amazing. And one last thing, they integrate in many places so beautifully such as Microsoft Teams. I'm blessed

- Collaborating with people - Time tracking - Lots of Projects

- I have not seen an ability to video the network map of task dependencies - I have not seen an ability to calculate critical path analysis - I have not seen the ability to do financial project management, so that I know the cost of how much a project would be costing me. This might be outside the scope MeisterTask and under a new umbrella of "Accounting" (eg Xero or Quickbooks) but Microsoft Project Online does this and to me, this is why MeisterTask will always to in 2nd place to Microsoft Project Online

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Ernest! Our team really appreciated reading your kind words, and our product team is very interested to hear from a long-time user who can provide such valuable and incisive feedback for our future roadmaps. We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive, powerful and beautiful; these are three of our most primary goals as a team. We feel "blessed" ourselves to have such a loyal and involved community of users like you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at [email protected] or on Twitter at @MeisterTask with any other comments or feedback. We'd love to hear from you! Best, Andrew @ Meister

Hart J.
Director of Operations in USA

Great for project management of teams of any size

5 letzten Monat Neu

There is very little about this software that I don't like. It serves it's purpose and does it well. I enjoy using it and overall just works well for task/project management.

There are 2 features that I need that would be INCREDIBLY helpful: 1. Mutliple account options. Having the ability to easily switch between accounts from business to personal or if you run multiple businesses is critical. Think of other software, where you can easily switch from one account to the other without signing out completely, and see alerts and updates from all easily is critical. 2. More admin control. If a team member creates a project, I as an admin cannot see it unless they share it with me. I understand the need for privacy, but from an auditing and compliance perspective, I should have full insight into what my team does on a product I pay for.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello, thanks so much for your review! It's always great to hear from customers who have enjoyed and benefited from using MeisterTask for project management! Thanks also for your feature requests. We're constantly working to add new features and improve our apps, so hearing from passionate enterprise users like you is invaluable! If you have any other comments or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @ MeisterTask Thanks again, and happy tasking! Best, The Meister Team

Business Profit Enhancement Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Meistertask - colorful and efficient visual project management

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy this app. I can flip from one project to the next.

Its accessible on my IPAD, windows desktop, windows laptop and android phone for 1 price. I can use it anywhere. I can share tasks to it from any app I use. I like the excitement of the use of colors and kanban style. I can use it to build workflows, checklists, notes. Tasks can be generated from mindmeister which I use

The only improvement is to provide an interface into virtual assistants who actually do my work for me!

vor 4 Wochen

Wow, thanks so much for your review! So glad to hear you found MeisterTask to be both beautiful and powerful for organization and task management. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @ MeisterTask to stay notified of new improvements and features. We'll keep you updated on the virtual assistants ;) Best, Andrew @ Meister

Mohammad S.
Engineering Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: After trying several software and apps, I would say that meistertask is the best over all other options.

Web account give very good synchronization with all devices. WebCal tool integerate the software with other calnedar espcially One Callender app.

I have nothing to mention here. It is good, but maybe pricing is somehow restricting me from upgrade to pro. In general, I don't like the service subscription licensing method. I prefer more the product licenses, and then we pay if we decided to upgrade.

Ahmed B.
Ahmed B.
Director in Sudan
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Its really Amazing

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Perfect

Task management, ease of use, and nice graphic of the interface.

File sharing, this hard review steps :-)

Suzillah A.
Suzillah A.
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Logistik & Lieferkette, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and manage

MeisterTask is the perfect software that will making the task management seem easy to track and to manage. The process to track and follow your task progress is very simple and it can shared with your other team member so they can be involved on the process.

There are no option to export or import you task to other task management software. It would be very helpful if they can offer an integration with other software that will synchronized the information on both software. An option to label a task for its prioritize also should be added to the software.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Suzillah, thanks so much for yor review! Great to hear that you've found MeisterTask to be both efficient and intuitive :D In MeisterTask, you can export and import your projects from CSV files, JSON files, or directly from Trello or Asana. You can find out more here: https://support.meistertask.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403323243538 Also, be sure to check out MeisterTask's integrations here: https://www.meistertask.com/pages/integrations Thanks so much for your feedback! If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] Thanks! The Meister Team

Lauren A.
Business Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE this software

Kommentare: I don't often say I love a software, but I love MeisterTask. As I passed over some important tasks to another person, I found she was not as organized as I was, and it was costing us a lot of lost revenue as she failed to follow up on time-sensitive claim rejections and other issues. Furthermore, due to the way our main systems work, I had a hard time keeping my own eyes on the issues before it was too late. By implementing MeisterTask, we both have insight into the issues that have come back from insurances, I'm able to better hold her accountable, and tasks are getting done. I love the Kanban board, having the ability to personalize it, write notes, have overarching tasks with subtasks, and more.

Visualization, due dates, reminders. It's user-friendly, and has a modern interface. The ability to customize various aspects was great. I like the dashboard that tells you what's due today, this week, or later. As a manager, I liked being able to set up multiple projects in one place.

I wish the product had a "due date" and "follow up dates", so it was more obvious what was being worked. It took me a few to realize I could edit a comment, which was really helpful. I wish it required a due date with an option or checkbox for no due date, as opposed to defaulting to no due date. --All minor things.

Revel A.
Linguistic Consultant in Spanien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Serves my purposes

Kommentare: I use Meistertask in two different jobs. One, with a team, to move individual participation in a larger project through a specific process. The other is to keep tickets on tasks with complex and repetitive "do lists" in order to move those tickets through a larger process involving registration and licensing of machinery. In both cases I am generally satisfied with the flexibility of Meistertask towards my needs and project management style.

It's not got a heady learning curve. It's pleasant to look at. New team members catch on at once.

Comments should be dated rather than "two days ago" for accuracy. Data export needs to be more agile. Task timing needs a label feature (identification of each time frame timed)

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Revel, Thank you for your review! When you hover over comments in the Activity and Comment section, the date and time when they were posted will be displayed. Point taken though, we may want to display it right away instead of "x days ago" - i'll forward your suggestion to our developers, as well as your further ideas. We appreciate the feedback :) Best, Your MeisterTeam

Coordinator in Serbien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

Kommentare: As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

Alexandra N.
Deputy Head of Radiochemistry Lab in Deutschland
Chemikalien, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Enables a great overview & isn't too complicated

It looks really nice and allows us to have a much better overview over the multitude of tasks we need to keep track of. Also, my non-tech-colleagues can use it easily as well. We use the "kanban board" in a slightly different way - using columns for different task groups like "quality management" or "orders" and subdivide it into the tasks that need to be finished. Being able to see how much of a task is done and who is currently working on it is also very nice.

We purchased an upgrade, but when we weren't on time for the payment it was confusing to get back to the basic version. Because that was so intransparent we're currently using the basic version although we've payed for the upgrade. Also, that bar you use to scroll - especially at the bottom of the screen to side-scroll is tiny - we often use Meistertask on a 13" screen, so if you could enlarge that, it would be great. Assigning multiple people to one task would also be a nice improvement. And do you have more colors?

Danielle S.
n/a in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great for tracking Weekly and Daily Big Three Tasks (Big Rocks, other tasks, etc.)

Kommentare: I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are personal projects as I am unemployed. I find that the visual layout on the web-version is compelling and I enjoy using it. The reminders on my phone are limited, no snooze feature if you're stuck on another task, but overall decent anyway. I would and have recommended this product and will likely do so again.

I love the overall layout and design look of the software. I use the web-based version and the Android version. I like that I can get a good picture of what my day looks like - what I've planned to do, and what I may be missing from my tasks that needs to be done. It is a great companion to my Full Focus Planner, a Franklin planning system, and a general task list.

I wish the free version had more projects - something like 4 to 6 would be great. My budget may allow me to purchase the full (I think Pro) version. I am using this for just myself right now, but can see how a business could make use of it. Like most To-do apps, a decent snooze feature is lacking. Sometimes I am in the middle of working on a task and need a few more minutes to finish up - snoozing an upcoming item is always helpful.

John H.
Development & Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for implementing GTD

Kommentare: Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier). I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates. The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

Benjamin D.
Benjamin D.
General councillor in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

Kommentare: I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months. There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

Film producer in USA
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

Kommentare: After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

William C.
Sales Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great for Personal Use

Kommentare: I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important. I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'. This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me: 1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View 1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop. 2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments. Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be.... Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Scott F.
Director of IT in USA

Get Stuff Done!

Kommentare: I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.

Adam C.
Adam C.
Data Analyst in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

Kommentare: It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

Michael A.
Student in Deutschland
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

Kommentare: It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had: 1. Enhanced notification settings: The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it. What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task. 2. Calendar: It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both. 3. Gantt Chart: Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

Marcus H.
Customer and Communications Strategist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

Kommentare: Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.