Über Pabau

Pabau ist eine vollständige Praxisverwaltungsanwendung, die von Hunderten von medizinischen Fachkräften in Großbritannien verwendet wird. Verwalte Zeitpläne, Behandlungen.

Erfahre mehr über Pabau

Fully integrated product with excellent support.

Can be difficult to use, and complicated to set up.

Bewertungen zu Pabau

4.4
4.7
4.6
4.5

8.5/10

Pabau hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 360 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Pabau bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Bernardo
Bernardo
Founder & CEO in Spanien
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommendable software for clinics and groups of clinics

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Superb

The specific reason for which I selected Pabau is that it has an excellent scheduling feature for multi clinic operations. This was an essential feature for me and is working flawlessly. After that, the training is excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been spectacular to help us get into the software.

So far nothing really; I would make the CRM section a bit more comprehensive, nevertheless, as we can customise it, it is not an issue at all.

Oyin
Co-Owner in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pabau software does most things well

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: It does most of what we need from a CRM but definitely still have records we are having to keep outside of the software.
Would have preferred a white label service rather than each step my patients take to have Pabau labelling all over it.
Customer support is below par. Should have a live chat or phone line to call.
A lot of training videos are on a Vimeo account that isn't shared with you at implementation, some features and options have been improved and videos not updated.
The step by step guide function for registered accounts doesn't work and the webinars seem very uninteractive. Seems to be a rush to finish within the 3o minute tieframe.
Pabau has account managers, programming and implementation specialists but it's not ideal if you can't sold problems immediately.
A ticket system that shows other client's concerns or questions would have saved a lot of hassle.
User's forums, blogs, FAQs, Q & As are available but not shared when you come on board.
Having a widget isnt suitable for all sorts of web platforms.
Referral tracking is especially difficult when customer processes are handled putside your existing platform.
Would have like to integrate a diferent payment processor rather than being limited to skype
As at noww, Pabau sems the best fit for our business but we are not assured enough to stop looking for alternatives

A lot of features. Before and after pictures A lof of templates to choose from. Support team willing to integrate any pdf form and help customise to your brand

Customer support not always accessible. Would have preferred a dedicated number to call, opening hours etc. A lot of communication is via email or a request for a call back. Not suitable when the software isn't responding or you need quick fixes. Price is on the expensive side especially since you will need to pay Pabau extra subs for more staff, sending texts, marketing functions & Api integrations Ipad necessary for patient journeys function

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Oyin, I just wanted to reply back to this review and thank you for your detailed and thoughtful feedback. In particular, your points about better highlighting our educational resources to new users will be actioned upon. I would also like to make you aware that we do indeed have a live chat function. We moved away from phone-based support (though do still escalate to this when required) to a live chat feature because our data showed it to be a more effective method of supporting our customers. However, we will consider if there is a better way of making sure our customers know this support exists. Thanks again for trusting Pabau as your practice CRM and for helping us to get that little bit better with your constructive feedback.

Hillary

A LOT of unmet promises

2.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: At first it was good. They were helpful. But as things continued to get worse and worse they just kept on making unmet promises. They kept saying they were working on a beta pabau 2.0 so I hung on....but it took over a year longer than what they told me...and they were still working on it when I left. Then once I asked to downgrade to just read only data so I could access clients previous charts,they kept charging me the full amount. It was absurd.

Fairly intuitive and customizable.....but other than that it's hard to say.

When I signed up for Pabau I was hesitant because it was located in the UK and I am in the USA. I was assured there would be US support and all features would work, but it didn't. This software is NOT a good option if you live outside the UK. The text messaging component NEVER worked as it should, but they told me it did. I had to run checks every few weeks and tell them it still wasn't working. The time is based on the UK time and so it screwed up appointment times, employee schedules and a host of other issues.The online booking portal was inconsistent and frequently went down. Clients would book and show up, but with no record of an appointment.Deposits for online booking created a HOST of problems with accounting. Peoples deposits wouldn't show up as they were supposed to. Some got deleted. Caused A LOT of issues with people's money which is NOT ok.Their customer support is only available during UK times so good luck if you're in the middle of the workday and something goes wrong-it takes 12-18 hours to get a response.These are just the MAIN issues not to mention a host of other issues that impacted our daily operations. I would HIGHLY discourage any US spa from using this software.

Zunaid

Great software! Excellent functionality

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Great so far! Online zoom training was really good and helped to answer a lot of questions

Easy to use and figure out. Most things customisable.

Forgetting to refresh the iPad after entering records on desktop

Sally
Dentist in UK
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

New user

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent support thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT],[SENSITIVE CONTENT],[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for your infinite patience and support- greatly appreciated.

Not being very tech savvy at all I was initially very daunted by changing clinic systems but with excellent support from all team members at Pabau they have enabled me to make my transition to Pabau and understand how to make the changes myself and finally feel in control of my marketing, patient’s medical records, invoices and calendar bookings. The integration of medical records, consent forms and ease of use i particularly like. I am excited to get to use more features as I progress.

Would like the option to be able to hold the I pad when using on the patient journey in landscape view or portrait depending on the stage.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much Sally! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/

Shafiq
Aesthetic doctor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software supported by a great team

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Very good. I like the 1-2-1 training which helps really use the software to its full potential

Telemedicine, patient facing side and website integration

Can be difficult to set up without onboarding

Genna
Laser Technician in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

new to pabau looks good so far

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: okay so far

the photo documentation, overal lay out, trainning

the fact that people can cancel there appointments last minute and i cannot block them from doing that and the fact you cant intergrate you personal calender with this

Ivona
Doctor in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Very happy

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great customer service! They really take time to explain everything

Patient journey section is great. Its very simple to use and practical

The fact it cannot be used on android but only iOS system

stephen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Many thanks for taking the time to train me

Kommentare: V good

Efficient and professional. Makes life a lot easier with less phone calls etc.

Takes a relatively long time to get fully set up

Hannah
Doctor in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wish we had done it sooner

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Records management - photo ordering, and calendar features

there isn’t a facility to do before and after photos

Luisa
Aesthetic Nurse in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system for medi clinics with updated features all the time.

4.0 letztes Jahr

I like the team behind it they have always been very helpful and responsive. The technology is always improving and I have seen massive improvements in the last year or so which has benefited my business immensely. The training webinars they have are amazing!

Some features are more difficult to get to grips with or don’t work as well as planned. Mostly integrations.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much Luisa! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Elizabeth
Managing Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple services

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pabau have helped us manage multiple items in one place.

We have a busy practice with 30+ practitioners and pabau makes it easy for us to manage their schedules and see all of the patient details in one place for ease of managing their care alongside their admin.

I think the patient portal could do with some improvements as the online booking tool is clunky in comparison to other booking portals. Also it would be great if we could integrate the invoice and payment system with square as we tend to duplicate sending payment links with creating invoices on the patient's account for their records.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Paul
Consultant Dermatologist in UK

Pabau 8 months in

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have it working well now for my practice. Still learning new things. It gives me a lot of control over my practice, eg creating or booking extra appointments, answering queries from patient record from my secretaries email. I use iPad integration a lot for photographing skin lesions pre-surgery.

Ability to customise your practice, appointment types, lengths, pre-care, specific templates for services, after care emails, prescribing online, recalls. In short, there are a lot of features!!! Lots of education available to teach you how to get the most out of it. Very responsive support team.

It takes a lot of effort to get things working as you want them with a fair amount of trial and error. Pabau can assist but it does pay to spend time learning the system. Some teething problems initially and after the upgrades.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Paul! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Emma

Pabau Customer Service

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Pabau offers excellent functionality from a sales and marketing perspective

It is a complicated system to set up. Pabau provide loads of tutorials but I feel that 1:1 set up support would have made for an easier integration.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. We will offer you use to set up a free one on one training session with a Expert trainer!

Luz
Business Developer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software - good online training - quick online chat answers

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: In general is good, quick online chat, great online training, system works well and covers a lot of areas needed to work.
It could definitely improve on the way the forms are set up, have more flexibility there. Another area of improvement is again the online chat, making answers more user friendly, not so much it based.
There are still some areas that need some twitching (forms flexibility / prescriptions not linking to inventory / Xero integration) but so far Pabau has showed that they do understand user needs and make sure they react to feedback, hence me doing this today.

The way the have been able to ensure that they users learn - the online trainings are really good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Customer support - it is not possible to talk to the developers and that means that customer services responses are fast but limited to repeating what the developers tell them in it terms that are little use to those with no it brains. I was having a problem with Xero integration and the answers I was getting were limited, it took a lot of research from my part to work out what they meant and how to make them work, still there is an error showing up and the answer I got was : "Despite all the errors and information you can see, the system will never sync a Bank Account code full stop." Not helpful at all, I am sure they could do better as I can imagine a lot of people asks these same questions. I could give you a document with the correct steps of how to do it now.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! While you can't communicate directly to the developers at the moment there is a way for developers to see your ideas so please go to the community and post all ideas you have to improve the system there and the team will be able to review them! https://community.pabau.com/

Mark
FD in UK

Getting better......

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

The integration of various facets of running our practice.

The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect. We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Barbara
Manager in UK
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The benefits of Pabau

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The Pabau system allows us to carefully target our marketing, provide an excellent service to our patients and staff find the on-line training modules very helpful. Their customer support service is outstanding.

The Pabau system is uniquely positioned in the aesthetics industry to deliver an easy to use diary, marketing and accounting system.

When there are glitches in the system it seems to take ages to solve it and we never receive any discount for days that are affected

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Ellysa
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Why I subscribed to Pabau

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The on boarding and training team have been very professional and prompt with correspondence.

There are many features I could not find in other software. Particularly the use of consultation templates to reduce note writing time, photography with the assistance of stencils to always obtain the correct patient view (very good for before and after photos), integration of drug look up, the ability to assign permissions for data view amongst staff and online booking. Everything is customisable. There is a whole suite of tools to match the demands of my growing business.

I would have preferred the option of a free trail period to play around with the application pre subscription. However, I can see that I would have flounder without the online training provided. There is a learning curve steeper than other applications.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Natalie
Aesthetic Nurse / clinic owner in UK

Excellent software

Kommentare: pleased

Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right. That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made! Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small! We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it. https://marvelapp.com/prototype/d6aih0h/screen/63899119

Daniel
Clinic owner in UK

Great clinic software overall

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We are able to easily record clinical data with Pabau, and able to use the CRM function to gain an understanding of our patient demographics. The support is exceptional

Ease of use, functionality and useful marketing tools. Support team is very friendly and approachable. The software is feature-rich and the company continues to innovate and push the boundaries.

Lack of chat function to be able to communicate in real time with reception and other clinic rooms. This would be a great addition. Lack of integration with my preferred histology lab. The software has gone down a couple of times, which is a real problem as we rely so heavily on it for consent taking and clinical notes. Having a backup in place fro when these outages happen would be good.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Daniel! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. If you have any ideas you want to share as you have mentioned do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Victoria
Nurse in UK

Webinar

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I really want to be able to understand and use the features properly to full capacity but I don’t have the time

The features, service, security and patient management

Setting things up and can’t revert back when I make a mistake Figuring things out and seeing patients is very timely and complicated

Giorgia
Company Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I need to get accustomed more with it, but overall so far I have had a good experience. Thank you!

The software without doubt is vast but pretty much intuitive. After the initial training all made much more sense and if in doubt I can always watch again the recordings. What I like the most is the integrated function to make your own marketing campaigns and the loyalty points you can give to your patients when they refer friends, without counting my practice is now paperless and I don't have to take folders with me in different clinics!

I would have preferred if the payment system could offer more methods rather than just Stripe. This might be something the developers can look into it.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Giorgia! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! The idea for more payment providers is excellent! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/

Julie
Practice Manager in UK

Comprehensive logical system

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Kirsty
Clinical Director in UK
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great customer care. I'm a night owl so even had replies from staff at 11pm which i was expecting the next day to answer questions. I wasn't pushed with a hard sell which was nice! Ive interacted with most staff as ive asked multiple questions daily as ive set the system up and always received a speedy helpful response. Very friendly, welcoming staff with great systemising and automation software!

I purchased this for when we reopen. I was considering taking a new member of staff on to do all the implementing and automation as well as stock control etc. all the bits I dont have time to do but purchased the software instead. It allows me to run reports at my own convenience. I enjoy that it ha content blocks on as i rent from various areas and I dont want them to access my performance and cash flow etc yet they can still book in my clients. Im very visual and so is this program you can simple colour code, add clients and staff photos etc.

Its a little tricky to use at first but easy to learn. I am an android fan as ive had to purchase an ipad for clients journeys etc which was a pain so that i can use the app,

Carissa
Manager in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop!!!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The reporting functions are a game changer!

Pabau is intuitive, user friendly and packed with features. We have researched the top 10 practice software programs and it by FAR out ways all the rest. SO EXCITED

We are only in the early stages of use but so far have not found anything that we don't like or can't find a work around for.