Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

PracticePanther Legal Software Erfahrungen

Über PracticePanther Legal Software

Mobilfreundliche und sichere Software für Rechtsanwaltskanzleien, die einfach zu bedienen ist. Spare Zeit. Lasse deine Kanzlei weiter wachsen. Arbeite papierlos. Arbeite von überall aus.

Erfahre mehr über PracticePanther Legal Software

Offers the integration and ease of use needed for a small business, all of the essentials for streamlining tasks so that duplication of efforts is minimized.

Switching from our old software to Panther was very difficult. Panther was not able to migrate over our documents from the old software, but rather we did a data dump to an external searchable file.

Bewertungen zu PracticePanther Legal Software

4.5

8.8/10

PracticePanther Legal Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 505 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie PracticePanther Legal Software bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Allison
administration
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

fun and easy - lacking accounting and trust capabilities

5.0 vor 3 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Scott M.
Scott M.
Lawyer in USA

Amazing program!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I bought this program when I first opened my practice about 2.5 years ago. I knew going into my own firm that I wanted a comprehensive client management tool. After spending hours online reviewing various programs, I decided to give the 30-day free trial a shot. I think I purchased the monthly subscription immediately after starting to use the program. Since that time, I have built on my knowledge, incorporating the MailChimp and QBO features first, then started learning how to streamline my document preparation through the template feature. What would have previously taken me multiple hours a week to manage, now takes minutes.

PracticePanther is intuitive and very user friendly. It has a ton of features that expedite minuscule tasks and free up admin time. It syncs with all my favorite resources, like QBO, MailChimp, and Box, making communication with clients a lot easier and keeps routine mailings operational. If you use a lot of form templates, the template builder is a major time saver and cuts down on user error and oversights. I use this program every day in my law office and am very grateful for how easy it is. Even better, the customer support team is phenomenal. I rarely have any issues with the program (it is easy to use), but when I run into something I need help with, a quick message to the PP team is responded to within minutes and the problem is solved or at a minimum I am given an update and expected time of completion. I couldn't recommend this program more to a solo or small legal practice.

Nothing, the team is constantly updating its software and programs that it connects to. They provide online videos to help and I frequently learn of new ways to use the program from regular updates by the team.

Antwort von Paradigm

Thank you so much Scott for the extra kind feedback!

Steve
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

PracticePanther is great for small law offices

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I moved to PracticePanther from a larger, more expensive program. I really like the small footprint and the way it works. Customer service is fast and responsive. I have no meaningful complaints. It is a great program.

It is nice to have the software online as SAS (Software as Service) as I dont have to worry about software updates. It is great to have my data from the program online as well so that I can log in, access my data, and work from anywhere I have internet access. Data is easily merged into Word docs. Billing is easy to do. It is a straightforward easy to use program that I would recommend to anyone.

Like any online program, if the server is down or if I have no access, I am dead in the water. On rare occasion this has happened in court, but it is usually fixed very quickly.

Danielle
Managing Partner in USA

Loved it at first, disappointed after 6 months

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I purchased PracticePanther about 6 months ago, and I was initially very happy with it. I hadn't used a practice management software before, so it felt pretty life-changing. The platform felt intuitive and user-friendly, and it simplified everything from time tracking to billing. However, after 6 months of use (and data loss), I have become increasingly frustrated with PP and have finally made the (costly and inconvenient) decision to switch to Clio. There have been a lot of glitches with the platform and things that don't work intuitively. But the most frustrating and costly glitch occurred when I downgraded my plan to the "middle" plan, and it somehow deleted all the custom rates I had set for each matter. No one at PP could figure out why this happened or how to undo it, so I spent half a day re-reviewing engagement agreements, and re-creating new matter rates -- in addition to spending an hour or so on the phone with PP customer service and sending emails explaining the issue (and didn't even get a response). The "solution" PP offered was to upgrade me back to the higher level for one month (about a $30 value)! That provided absolutely zero benefit to me (I downgraded because I didn't need the features from the highest plan). The amount of money I've lost using PP has been in the thousands! I've switched to Clio now, which seems better so far.

That it made time tracking and billing easy

Too many glitches in the software that caused serious issues with my pricing and billing

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi Danielle. We appreciate your honest feedback on PracticePanther and are using it to better support our customers going forward. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our plan downgrade experience. Our engineering and support teams are working hard to address this issue so this doesn't happen again. If you need any help exporting your data, please feel free to reach out to us. We want to make what is left of your experience with us as easy and smooth as possible. I wish you the best of luck and want you to know that should you ever be willing to try us again, we'll do our best to make it a world-class experience.

Kelly

Worth the Investment

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Other than some dissatisfaction with the billing and the email integration, I am very happy with the software. My clients love the text reminders for court dates and the ability to text a question to the office. The program provides many useful features for a reasonable rate.

I like that all of our information for our cases is in one place which can be accessed at any time, anywhere, by all of our staff.

The billing. The bills are confusing especially if a client has an outstanding balance, but no billable time for the month. The client's end up having multiple invoices to look to in order to see their charges and outstanding balance. When you prepare a bill for a month with no work completed that month the email they get says that nothing is owed. They have to open the past invoices to pay their bill. It would be nice if the client received one invoice each month which showed the total outstanding balance rather than the system sending them multiple invoices with different outstanding balances.

Ashley
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PracticePanther is so easy, it feels like you're cheating!

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Everything. From the calendar to contacts, to matters to invoicing, this program has it all. The interface is easy and intuitive. I can usually accomplish whatever I want without trouble. When I have questions or don't understand how something works, PP has lots of online tutorials that include both video and text / image guidance. Very useful.

When saving emails, there is a max file size when uploading attachments. Most of the time my attachments are too large to upload to PP.

James
Principal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great practice management software. The only short-fall is that it doesn't allow auto future billing

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: PracticePanther is a great platform and you should definitely give it a good try during a free trial period.
It also has Rules of Court deadline figuring if you're a Civil firm.
PP has great integration with QuickBooks on-line.
You can print checks directly from PP, or QB online to pay other legal vendors (Chiros, etc.)

Price - either $59/mo or $49/mo if paid the year in full. Fee to bill clients on-line: $.20 per transaction plus 1.95% Workflow customizable - Yes, you can customize the workflow on different case-types. Activity Log - easy access history. Create Contact on the fly as creating matter - easy to create a Contact during the process of creating a matter. Intake form for new clients - Yes, can put a link on your website so new clients can fill-out a new client form, and that info will auto fill into the client's PP account. Time tracking timers - you can have multiple different timers open and running at the same time and assign them. Mobile App - there is no mobile App, but the site is mobile optimized. E-file integration - there is No e-file integration. Color assignments - there are up to 6 colors that you can assign to parties & roles. Task customizable - Yes, you can customize task flows. Easy to create and merge documents - Yes, it's very easy to create and merge documents with the program. PDF-auto convert - No, it cannot auto PDF convert a document. Create documents that can merged - Yes. This program makes it easy to create documents that can be merged. Support - Yes, support seems to be free. Notify client when upload a document - Yes, you can notify a client a document gets uploaded that you want them to review or be aware of. Email syncing - very good syncing with Gmail and Outlook. Emails linked to a matter - Yes. Easy to link emails to a matter. Client Portal - Yes.

The only thing that kept me from staying with PracticePanther, is that MyCase allows you to be able to set future billing to go out to a client(s) and forget it. PracticePanther has a bit of a 'workaround' if you get the client's Visa/Debit card on file, but many times clients are uneasy giving you their card number. With Criminal Defense clients that need to make monthly (or future) payments on a retainer amount, MyCase allows you to set-up future dates where a client will be emailed a bill, which they can tap on a button and pay on-line. This is the main thing that made me go with MyCase. But if not for that, I would have stayed with either PracticePanther or Smokeball. Smokeball had/has the slickest software for being able to send emails from (either) Outlook or Gmail, and a small window at the bottom allows you to connect that email to a matter. Smokeball's software also made/makes it very easy to sync a Word document with a Client/Matter.

Jamie
Senior Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PracticePanther is great for Law Firms!

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: We have been using it for a few years now and it has really streamlined a lot of our client management and billing and made it easy to function day to day.

It is an easy to use software that makes client management and billing easier. I like the simplistic design/look of it and ease of use. It is very intuitive and there are multiple ways to go about accomplishing any task.

I don't really have any "cons" to list. I really can't think of any.

Tabatha
Director of Operations in USA

Practice Panther is Perfect for Small/Medium Law Firms

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Ease of use. The platform is user friendly and we love that it is integrated with LeadDocket.

There isn't anything that I really dislike.

Brad
Brad
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in class legal software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

PracticePanther is a 360 solution for your law firm. Its built on a robust API that allows you to connect to other tools to increase your productivity.

Similar to Clio, and other competitors, there is simply a lack of certain features, but the team is eager to learn of our needs and works to implement updates as quickly as possible.

Lauren

Law Firm Owner

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I researched and tested several similar law practice management programs, having never been exposed to anything prior to opening my own firm (old firm used calendar and a phone book, combined with Outlook). I found PP to be the easiest to implement, learn the features (and plenty of online guides and tutorials) and most cost-effective option!

The ease of PP is paramount! I have found it very simple to use, invite clients to use, and for staff to train and use.

I dislike the cost of using PP to collect credit card payments from clients, and I dislike that I cannot assign more than a single email to a client account/matter.

Maggie
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It has been a year of disappointment

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am opening a new nation wide firm with a law school classmate and we are using another plat form because of the terrible experience we have had. The only reason we are still currently with PP is because of the expense and work involved in switching to a different platform. I have been completely unhappy with PP since we made the transition and I remain so.

We like the client portal where we can send clients messages and documents. The software is not easy to use. The reports are not user friendly, they do not meet our needs. It is difficult to maneuver.

I have to keep a separate data base for my clients because there is no way to print an envelope from PP. Our software automatically renewed annually and we had a staff member who left our company shortly thereafter. We decided not to replace the position. I contacted PP almost immediately thereafter and have been trying to get a refund of that user's account fees and after a month, they finally got back to me and they will not refund the annual subscription fee. So, if you are on an annual plan, you cannot reduce the number of user accounts you have. The three way trust account reconciliation is not a true reconciliation that complies with the Rules of Professional Responsibility, so we have to still reconcile using other software. The email sync only works with limited versions of Outlook. When we signed up, we were assured their customer service was top notch and the longer I am with them, the longer it takes to get answers. Many times, they will close my help tickets without answering the questions. If you leave a bad review for their company they will call and address the review immediately, but they will not address the underlying issue that resulted in the bad review. Despite me raising my concerns over the software, no changes have been made.

Hugh
managing partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

good interface, terrible billing if you have more than 5 clients, and terrible reporting suite

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: average.

clients like the interface, auto posting of lawpay and accounts for trust versus other payments with ease.

The billing every month is SO PAINFUL. To review bills or edit them, you have to open every invoice in a separate window. There is no "next" button to review invoices like every other billing platform out there. When asked about adding this, the response from PP is they will check with the development team. Clearly their developers didnt actually try out invoice review/edits for more than a few clients at a time. This is not a good solution if you have more than 5 clients. The task management also doesnt send notifications to all those tagged in the tasks, and if you assign tasks but are not the one assigned to do them, you cant track the progress. So we are using Asana instead so now using two platforms instead of one integrated solution.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi Hugh, Thank you so much for your review, I can see how this would be helpful. Ease of use stands at the top of our priority list, so we always appreciate feedback from our users. We've received your request for this feature and the development team has been notified. Thanks again for your time, please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can help you with.

Managing Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and improving all the time!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: This is an update to a previous review I made. The folks at Panther are impressive. They've taken recommendations I and others have made and implemented them; they've quickly addressed issues I've had; and they are always courteous and responsive. The overall layout has vastly improved since my first review, and looks downright beautiful. We live by the search feature and it now works on custom fields. Custom fields can now also be listed in reports. You can now group custom fields so that you may show only those fields in a matter or contact that pertain to their specific situation. We have structured Panther so we can use it as a basic CRM...which is an immense work-flow savings for us. We asked for Dropbox integration and what they produced is perfect (considering the limitations of Dropbox). Time keeping is a snap and reachable from any screen. We asked to be able to a log call without assigning it to a matter, and they changed that so now we can. The tasking feature and its integration with the calendar is fantastic, I could not service so many clients without it. And the Panther folks have taken it on themselves to make some minor changes that have made the workflow of using the program much faster than in my previous review. I now can answer the question I posed in my earlier review of whether I love or hate Panther: We love it. I admit that it's not perfect (a couple of basic features in billing need to be addressed before I am willing to use that portion of the program), but Panther saves us many hours a week. I tried many firm management products before settling on Practice Panther, and I am glad I stayed with them. It's already better than the others, and it keeps getting better all the time thanks to their team. You cannot go wrong choosing Practice Panther. Final note: To my surprise one lawyer told me Panther seemed expensive. Really?! It seems well priced to me, and if you try to save a few dollars a month with some inferior product you will pay dearly for that choice in lost time.

Beautiful layout, easy to use, functions as a basic CRM, matter and time management, and billing program all in one.

Flat fee billing is not well thought out, and the billing module presents clients with a reckoning of my operating account as well as their trust account. (I understand Panther may have made the operating account info optional by now, or that is in their near term plan.)

Tt
Managing Attorney in Bulgarien
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software, inadequate customer support

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

I like using it - it's easy to use and people on my team enjoy it too. Easy for billing and time managements, which is primarily what my law firm uses it for. We have had it since about 2018, and overall, I'm satisfied with the functionality. I haven't tried any of the competitors so I don't know how it compares.

Customer support is highly inadequate. I've had an issue with uploading billing entries and costs onto invoices on my iPad. It can only be done on a computer or laptop, but it doesn't work on iPad. When I open an invoice to edit it, and click on the link that states "add unbilled time, expenses and flat fees" to upload the billing entries and costs, nothing happens and therefore they can't be added to the invoices. It's frustrating that this feature doesn't work on iPad as I can do everything else on my iPad. I informed Practice Panther of the issue over a year ago, gave them technician access probably over ten times, talked to customer support on the phone repeatedly in the course of months as well as exchanged dozens of emails with multiple customer support reps - and nothing. Eventually, they failed to resolve the problem and stopped getting back to me. Notably, over a year later, the issue is still UNRESOLVED. So although I enjoy the software overall, I find their customer support inadequate and it hinders my business that I still can't add the billing entries to my invoices whenever using the software on my iPad.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi there - Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your dedication to using our software for so many years. It's customers like yourself who help us make our product even better by raising these issues to our team. We apologize for the experience you had with receiving support. I assure you that these requests continue to be monitored and are added to our development list. Please feel free to reach out to us at 1 (800) 856-8729 Ext. 2 or [email protected] so we can follow up with any remaining issues.

Marian
Attorney-at-law in USA

Support is lousy

4.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Decent good, easy to use, but SUPPORT NEEDS TO IMPROVE, INCLUDING live chat. If we used Live Chat, why there was no response? What is wrong with LIVE CHAT? Go figure.

Sent to clients straight the invoice periodically.

The program CANNOT pint out the invoice from the beginning with statements. In addition, when we tried to make an appointment to talk to support group, it is hard to get an appointment. Once appointment was made, they would not alert or start zoom; instead, they claimed that we cancel the first appointment; [sensitive content hidden], the appointment is scheduled on [sensitive content hidden], but [sensitive content hidden], I called and found out the appointment was cancelled again. If I am not pushing hard, it would be the the third appointment. After almost ONE attorney billable hour, [sensitive content hidden] wanted to tell me that it was our fault to cancel the appointments and offered me to talk to [sensitive content hidden]. If the computer does not send me the link to get on the link, how did they claim I cancelled the appointment. When I asked [sensitive content hidden] to ask their IT to figure the glitch, and ask the company developing the "roadmap" so that small firms can print out the whole historical entries all in one invoice with clear statements and payments that client has paid. [sensitive content hidden] tried so hard to persuade me that their computer showed "You cancelled the [sensitive content hidden] "training.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Marian - thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologize for the confusion with the appointments. You can generate statements with the history of every invoice and payment for both operating and trust accounts by selecting the "All Time" time frame option. You can see more here: https://support.practicepanther.com/en/articles/2284352-creating-a-statement?location=conversation. As discussed during the training call, you can also utilize the Client Portal to offer clients case information and payment history as well. We hope this solves your needs, please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have other questions.

Scott
President in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practice Panther meets the need for small lawfirms

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: PP has been very affordable and user friendly. Attorneys who have been in practice for 20 years who never entered their own time are now doing it themselves.

never any data corruption issues like Timeslips. Time consuming backups not necessary, can have users tracking time while billing is being run. Web Based and can enter time tracking from anywhere on any computer or on your phone.

Some report features not available but over the past two years greater functionality has continued to be added

Adria
Adria
Foreign Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Legal Software - Very Complete

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with Practice Panther is that it makes our work tracking and communication in between the team and with clients SO easy. I would recommend this platform because it is a very friendly software with a good price.

What I loved about this software is that it is very complete. It allows you to have a database of all your clients with all the information you will need to work on their case. Also, time tracker to track work time for every client. It doesn't only do that, it allows you to issue an invoice and send it to clients. In addition to this, the program allows to create matters, this makes it very easy to track the work and very useful because every client we had could have several matters open. The task assignment is amazing and the calendar features incredible. The support I received whenever I had an issue, was very good quality.

What I didn't like was that it has an amazing sync with your dropbox and email BUT if you deleted any matter the whole folder in dropbox erased. So, if we deleted something just to close the case it would be deleted from our database in dropbox. We as lawyer, needed to keep files for at least 3 years.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hey Adria thank you for your awesome review! I am glad to see that you are taking advantage of the easy features we offer and our world class customer support. The DropBox sync does not delete your folder out if a matter is deleted on PracticePanther! I will be reaching out to your firm to get you taken care of. Additionally, we have an amazing feature where you can mark a matter as "closed" rather than deleting it so that you can have all your information on the system and still run and view accurate reports! We will speak soon!

Alicia
Senior Attorney in USA

Fantastic Case Management Tool

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Panther to manage all of my legal cases, deadlines, calendar, client information, expenses, time entries. I would like to integrate some other features, such as accepting payment, but I'll get to that in time. I know it's there.

There are too many to list. On the top - great customer service. I'll say that again - great customer service! Ability to have Panther open in two or more screens to perform various tasks at the same time. Ease of use. Being able to create work flows. Customizable (not sure if that's a word, but it is true.) Multiple time entry screen. Being able to export time and expense entries into an Excel spreadsheet. Mobile app for on the go. Tasks and deadline reminders to my cell phone. Oh - and a great price! Plus the Practice Panther team is always updating and improving the software. Tutorials? Super helpful.

Probably the most annoying thing is that when I come in to work the dashboard is not updated to reflect the new day. I have to refresh. There are a few fields that don't let me edit them (because I messed them up and now want to clean them up). Um.... maybe when I lose my time entries because the computer goes down, but I'm not sure I attribute that to Panther. Perhaps an auto save in the background?

Lee
Founder/Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best firm management software on the market with the most personable company behind it!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Easily the most user-friendly law firm management software on the market with an awesome company and support staff behind it. Keeps me organized and streamlines everything from contacts and calendars to billing and invoicing. Changed the way my law firm runs.

User-friendly - Learning curve is easily the lowest of any firm management software out there Support - Short training videos and support chat are right at your fingertips and easy to use so you get the most out of the software. Support staff are personable and very responsive - no waiting for days to get answers Integration - Easily syncs with commonly used products like Quickbooks, Gmail, Outlook, and other legal software Price - The price is competitive and gets you more bang for your buck compared to other software out there. They also partner with other companies which allows them to add little freebies, like covering the cost of your LawPay account if you use it. I expect they will keep giving cool incentives like that. This software and company have changed how I run my law firm. I'm a believer and I hope they continue to do great things.

Still developing - PP is still developing so you do run into hiccups sometimes, but it is still the easiest firm management software to use and I have not had an issue yet that was not resolved by a quick chat session with support staff. They are continuing to add features and developing the product all the time, so I am excited to see what they do - really looking forward to seeing what they do with voice command integration

Antwort von Paradigm

Hey Lee! Thank you so much for your kind words. We take pride in on our system's ease of use and quick access to our support teams, that will never change. We have many exciting new features rolling out this quarter so keep an eye on your inbox! As far as voice integration goes, we already integrate with Alexa through a program called Tali for logging your time through speech. Please check them out and let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for being part of the PracticePanther family!

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the product but technical issues are problematic

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: If you are a solo with a few clients and few files, it will work great. But as you grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to filter out the closed and unwanted files and clients.

Super simply to use. The dashboard snapshot of a case if fantastic. You can see how much is trust, the next task, etc.

I absolutely loved the software until issues began developing with how it syncs with Box. Files and documents would go missing. Every time we reached out to tech support we were told "user error." It didn't seem right. But then, after paying careful attention, we began to show it was NOT user error but the software remapping the location of various folders into places that we weren't looking. Half of the call was spent convincing tech support that it wasn't us, but them. They would then look into and find out that it was a software glitch.

Antwort von Paradigm

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience and your honest feedback. We have not had this issue with our Box integration with other customers, and are very sorry to hear that the support team did not resolve this in a timely and helpful manner. We strongly believe we have the best software in the market, and we strive to couple that with the best customer support in the industry. This situation definitely falls short of this, and we want to get this issue resolved for you. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with a reference to this review and any past interactions with the support team, and we will address it as soon as possible. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to improve your experience with PracticePanther in the future!

Jami

A Comprehensive, Intuitive and Efficient Law Practice Management Project

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It has been a great addition to our practice, has transitioned us from a primarily "paper" practice seamlessly, and, even after 18 months, I would recommend it.

The product is very intuitive -- making it easy to use from the start. We had no problem transitioning our staff from the old system. We did not import our old data, so I cannot speak to that process. The other thing that I like about Practice Panther is the responsiveness of the customer service team, the availability of tutorials and other resources, and the willingness of Practice Panther to take suggestions for improvement and actually implement them.

Conflicts checks are a little clunky, but they do run names through the entire system. Reports were difficult to navigate for me, but I'm sure there are tutorials for that. I was impressed by the fact that the company offered to prepare report forms for whatever we need that isn't already included.

Stephanie
Managing Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software but it has changed

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: This is a solid piece of software for a small office. It is a workhorse and handles law offices management with ease. The fact that it is in the cloud has greatly increased our ability to go remote and mobile through this pandemic.

The organization of this software, entry systems and program itself are all easy to use and easy to train new employees on.

When I originally bought this software, this company was pretty new. They were very communicative and very helpful. Since they have grown, they have lost some of their customer service. They have recently added new things which help their bottom line but aren't as customer focuses as they once were.

Melanie

Practice Panther the Easy Way to Get Significant Advantages In the Market

Kommentare: Great!

Ease of use, iphone ap, customer service, training videos, layout

I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like

Donna
Office Manager in USA

Poor Customer Service Response or Follow-up

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It's very - ehhh. I don't regret getting rid of our old timekeeping software, but I regret going with Practice Panther due to the lack of any real solutions from Practice Panther. I don't know if they really have an IT department to fix any problem that is presented them. I have serious concerns that they don't know how to fix the bugs in their own system.

I like the set up and font size of Practice Panther. Once you get use to the functionality, it is easy to operate and understand.

The customer service does not follow-up with any real responses other than "we are working on it". It has taken months of no real response to a very simple issue. I would say the inability or lack of IT people that can fix the bugs that exist in program would make me reconsider whether the investment in Practice Panther is worth it.

Jeffrey
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fantastic software that will change your practice. Amazing customer support.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: After spending months researching, and receiving demonstrations on, dozens of case management software options (using Capterra as a starting point), I finally decided on PracticePanther. We are now in the process of fully integrating all aspects of our practice into this software and we are continuing to find new features that will make our office more efficient. This and the customer support continually prove to me that I made the right choice. PracticePanther is easy to use and incredibly customizable. In that it is web-based, it is accessible from any computer or device with an internet connection. We use it to store all pertinent case information and contacts, and to calendar appearances, tasks, court and internal deadlines and reminders. We use the feature which allows you to create workflows so that we don't have to reinvent the wheel every time we want to establish/calendar the same set of tasks on a new matter. PracticePanther makes it easy to track time spent and expenses on all of our cases. Also, it allows all users to view and track the activity of other all other users, which minimizes the need to constantly follow up with other members of the firm regarding status of task completion. PracticePanther integrates with Box.com. So if you house your case files within Box.com you can access them directly through PracticePanther. Because of this, we are now integrating all of our files with Box.com so that we can use this feature. The prospect of having all case information, calendaring, AND the case file accessible from any device anywhere, is very exciting. There is a great feature that allows you to create fully customized intake questionnaires that can be sent to potential clients via a link. Once the potential client fills out the information it is automatically uploaded to PracticePanther. There are great demonstration videos and articles on their website which really help you to familiarize yourself with the product, although it's very easy to figure out on your own as it is extremely intuitive. However, the greatest part of PracticePanther is its customer support. It is always easy to get a hold of someone to answer your questions. Best of all is that they listen to your feedback and use it to improve upon their product with regular updates. I have seen many of my suggestions come to life in a short amount of time. They truly want to hear what you have to say in order to make their product better!