Housecall Pro Erfahrungen

4.7 (2’624) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über Housecall Pro

All-in-one-Außendienstmanagement-App mit umfassenden Funktionen zum Ausführen und Erweitern von Vorgängen jeder Größe. Fakturierung, Zahlungen und mehr!

Erfahre mehr über Housecall Pro

It allows you to keep track of your business and better control invoicing. Customer Service is always there to help you when you need them most.

The employee time tracking sucks, in out only other programs show the the time thought out the day of each but that minor.

Bewertungen zu Housecall Pro

4.5

9.3/10

Housecall Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’624 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Housecall Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’624)

Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software that has really helped us take our remediation business to the next level.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: HousecallPro has helped us take our business to the next level and makes dispatching, estimating, and bookkeeping much easier. I've used other competitive products in the past, but nothing has come close to the features of HousecallPro.

Price list flexibility, automated emails, estimate approvals and invoicing, and dispatching to make sure everyone's on the same page.

The automated emails should absolutely be tied to job tags, but because they're tied to customer tags, we have to add and remove them vigilantly if we have repeat customers with multiple properties or different service needs. I wish the estimate approval process was more of an eSignature process as opposed to any party just clicking a button.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Andy
President in USA

Saves time and Money

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great customer service and functionality

Housecall Pro has been a great addition to our company. We've used several different options in the past and never been satisfied until now. This software has saved us countless hours and made us a more profitable company. Great support

There are a few minor hiccups, but they can be easily worked around until the software team makes adjustments to eliminate them.

karen
office manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What were they thinking?!?

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Used to be a big supporter. Now feel betrayed. This experience is moving me to look for other solutions. Moving will be a giant expense in time and training and data movement....but i have to work with partners i can trust and believe in. HCP is no longer that partner...I can see that now. Very disappointed. If you plan to grow to more than 5 employees - this is not the solution for you based on their current predatory pricing plan.

Good product- does what it is supposed to do. You can schedule jobs, invoice customers, and develop a nice database of what you did with each customer. It has limitations and its share of glitches Support is mediocre but it is available. I've been a fan for a long time and have brought a number of businesses over to use their software. No more though.

If you grow from 5 to 6 employees watch out - its time to move to another software provider in my opinion. The pricing plan allows up to 5 employees for 1 set price. Keep in mind one of those 5 employees is your office staff so you really only get 4 field techs. If you add the 6th employee your HCP monthly price more than doubles the entire cost of the plan. There is now no longer a way to add 1 employee to their mid-tier plan - you have to move to the high tier plan. You can purchase 2 of the mid tier plans for less than the price of their high tier plan - this is just so ill-conceived! Last year we were able to add 1 additional employee for just a set fee per employee which was very reasonable. WHen that employee quit we were back down to 5...so were unaware that in June 2022 they made this change wiping out the ability to add an incremental employee without having to jump to the next tier. I am gobsmacked by how wrong of move this was on their part. The whole point of this software is helping you to grow your business - but apparently as soon as you do grow boy do they punish you for it! Additionally their search function for the "pricebook" leaves a lot to be desired. If you type in a keyword like "flange" and you have multiple items with that keyword in the description you expect all of the items with that keyword to appear. It doesn't. Only some do. No rhyme or reason to it. Uploading photos from field is dodgy and slow. Reports availble are not reliable or accurate

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Andrew
Chief Operations Officer in USA

The Best For Less

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Outstanding product that has allowed our business to flourish as a top certified partner, providing a valuable scheduling key to our business model.

Houscall Pro offers the power and packaging of a large CRM/FSM at a fraction of the price point. No crazy per user rates, no wild addon costs, just packages that are flat rate, affordable, and well within the budget of even the smallest home services business.

Some features when released are generally half finished or in beta when they really need more time to cook, but they are desperate to try and satiate the cravings of their thousands of users

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Karole
Administrative Owner in USA

Management Efficiency

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It seems to be a great platform. I am actively learning and integrating other activities.

I love HouseCall Pro because it seems to be a one-stop-shop for management. It has the capability to add your Quickbooks which takes care of your taxes; Gusto for Payroll and many other for other required business activities. I am still learning all the additionally features.

I dislike the fact that once you create an Estimate and send to client it does not allow for the client to pay a deposit; despite the Estimate having the request for a deposit. Once Estimate is approved, the administrator has to manually convert the Estimate to Job (Copy to Job) then; the administrator must include a "new" deposit request on the Invoice since the request from the Estimate is not even automatically converted. This seems to be backward and retarded of the developers given the additionally impressive features of the software.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Karole P., thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at the address provided. Thank you again.

Jonny

Beginner Pro

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: So far its been great (I'm still on the trial) and customer serviced has been excellent in answering my questions

the scheduled, on my way, and finished features

I know there is a window of time up to 4 hours, but it would be nice to let a customer know they are scheduled for a day without giving them a time. I also don't see appointment reminders for "big jobs" that are set for all day and are potentially scheduled up to six months ahead. Should be Scheduled, a one week reminder and a one day reminder at a minimum

Andrey
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for everything you do!

Kommentare: Highly recommend.

Scheduling process, payments, reviews, communication with the client, and data base

Payment breakdown (payments holds for 2-3 days and only then getting to me)

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Audrey, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Nikhil
Nikhil
Assistant Marketing manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Housecall Pro is one solution for many problems

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Housecall Pro give me a very good experience, they have a very helpful customer support service.

. Easy to use . Easy installation and implementation . Nice customer care support services . Simple to add clients and collect payment . Track all the activities

Little high pricing is the only issue I can see, otherwise all good here.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Nikhil, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Cesar

Decent Field Management Resource but not worth the money

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: inspite of it being expensive it does have alot of features to minimize duplicative efforts

its very easy to use and easy to deploy an accessible via app

its very expensive and it doesnt sync very well with quickbooks

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Cesar G., thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at the address provided. Thank you again.

alisha
billing coordinator in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

General use and Ease of use

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is easy to use and simple to manuveur

the cost charged for using and for customers to pay us

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Alisha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Jean

Top Choice for Scheduling

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Housecall Pro was refreshing to use after searching through many softwares and going through many demos from others. The website is easy to use and doesnt overwhelm users with unnecessary features.

The aesthetics of the online log in are great, it is not too overwhelming and easy to navigate. Our office admin team loves being able to log in from anywhere and not have to download a software to access it. We also love the ability to generate reports and export them.

We would like to see a feature to track parts ordered and inventory.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Jean, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro.

Rosemary

HouseCall Pro

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, this software has benefited our company a lot over the past year and a half. We now are able to keep better track of our customers and that alone has increased our customer service.

This software is very easy to integrate from previous software or even just from an excel sheet. It has the majority of features we are looking for in an HVAC CSM system, including; dispatch, scheduling, gps tracking, time tracking, reoccurring appts, service plans, etc.

There are only a few features we would love to see added to this software to make it 100% for us, however, none are a breaking point for us to use other software. First, we would love to be able to have inventory tracking. If our techs use a part, it would be nice if it would deduct from an inventory so we can just order what has been used. Instead, we have to do inventory once a week which cuts down on production time. Second, we would love a job routing feature. Currently, we have to look at each appt to see where each tech is scheduled to be, to figure out where to schedule potential clients. It becomes too time consuming for a customer waiting for us to determine where to put them while on the phone, so we end up scheduling and sometimes our guys are making zig zags through town or looping because we service multiple cities.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Rosemary, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro.

Chad
Service Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love it. Used it before and got my new employer to use it because how great it is.

Had almost all the features of much more expensive products I have used in the past.

Wish it showed side by side pricing of discounts to show savings on a line by line basis, rather than just at the bottom.

Whitney

Excellent Service Industry Software

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.

Anthony
owner in USA

Housecall Pro Pros & Cons

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great

Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work

Christine
Business Office Manager in USA

Great Application for the Money

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I am pretty satisfied.

Easy integration, new features being added fairly quickly, love that they work with third party applications that help our business grow and features that benefit our customers such as the Consumer Financing, especially since the COVID hit. Their customer service is great, there is always someone willing to help me when I get in a jam and need help quickly. The software is easy to use and learn. There are features that can be added along the way as your business grows to help the company to continue to grow. I am waiting to see what new features they will add next.

Would like to see more consumer financing options for people with lower credit scores though. I would like to see the ability to add a middle name in the customer information section of the app. I have trouble when I have more than one customer with the same first and last name. Also, there is an issue where you only have the option of homeowner and business, but nothing for tenant. Not to mention that sometimes we have to bill the tenant and the the owner and vise versa. There is also and issue when you send the invoice over to QuickBooks and you have an invoice being sent to the owner but the tenant CST info was used to schedule the estimate and the job, it wants to put the tenants name in the Billing information section of the invoice instead of the sending or jobsite section of the invoice. I have to manually change the information before emailing or printing out the invoice in QuickBooks.

Rayanne
Rayanne
Operations Manager in USA

EXCELLENT

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn. One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Dereck
Owner/Operator in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Great addition to our small business.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: 1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

1. Automated text within the app. 2. Start and finish times within the app. 3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future. 4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful. 5. Review toggle. 6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful. 7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented. 8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message. 2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently. 3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting. 4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email. 5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text. 6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard. 7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies. 8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

CEO in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Housecall Pro changed my life!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL

Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!

There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.

Jacob
Vice President in USA

Housecall Pro Rocks

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

Taylor
Secretary in USA

Great functionality!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

Erin
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best process/program out there!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do. This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers. I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy! Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way. We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month? The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business. The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize). On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever. Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

jon
owner in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Invoices and reports is not really what this company whats to do.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My issue with this company is that they actually created an awesome layout. I payed another company in full this year but I'm not using them because there was a convoluted way of entering all of the info you need to generate an invoice and then upon emailing there was no message. So after writing two invoices I went right back to HCP. However, if you have a suggestions. You'll ask, "hey how to do this?" and they'll reply with an answer or "sorry we don't offer that know but will put it in the suggestion box." Then time goes on, you forget then the need for that particular Item comes up again. You remember and ask again-- same answer. You find on Facebook other people asked months before you but no change. It seems like: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], payed to have the system created but then fired all the programmers. Having the ability to run a material report is bookkeeping 101. Signatures at the bottom of the invoice was asked by many but is is only available on the phone app and for approving an estimate. Other people have asked for material and labor to be separate. It seems like their not interested in updating their invoicing software as they learn the needs of the users. The users just have to adjust or not use it. The additional services their company has added is website building, credit card processioning, and marketing. when I signed up it was invoicing only. clearly they don't want to do that ant more.

Obviously, as said by others it allows you to free up time in office. You can easily write up an invoice from anywhere you have cell service. There is an ease of use factor and when you email invoice there is a pre-written message.

.....So with that massage your customer know knows who housecallpro.com is because they let the customer know it is from HOUSECALLPRO not you. There is no offline work-ability. so you have to take payment and bill later sometimes. when you write the invoice later the calendar, check in, and check out button consistently pushes the current time. even after you set it; for, if you need to edit it goes back to default upon doing so. If you take payment after the job and then require a signature well not on this invoice. only on the estimate and only in a smart device app. I use a desktop with cell service. Customer support is only through chat message If you want any additional features you have to pay more. And now, my accountant is asking for separation of materials and labor on the exported exel file; "oops....no can do," says HCP.

Wendy

Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second.
The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference. All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world. The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users. Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

Scott
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Pro user

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.