Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Housecall Pro

All-in-one-Außendienstmanagement-App mit umfassenden Funktionen zum Ausführen und Erweitern von Vorgängen jeder Größe. Fakturierung, Zahlungen und mehr!

Erfahre mehr über Housecall Pro

It allows you to keep track of your business and better control invoicing. Customer Service is always there to help you when you need them most.

The employee time tracking sucks, in out only other programs show the the time thought out the day of each but that minor.

Bewertungen zu Housecall Pro

4.6
4.7
4.5
4.6

9.2/10

Housecall Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’787 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Housecall Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’787)

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr Hilfreiche Software und der hat unsere Arbeitsqualität verbessert

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: von mir aus der ist ein gute Software

Der Software ist sehr einfach zu nutzen und gleichzeitig hat usere Arbeitsqualität verbessert. Außerdem gibt es noch viele Tools und Futures, um der Arbeit zu vereinfachen.

Als ein normal benutzer habe ich keine Probleme herausgefunden. Also wir nutzen dieser Software seit mehr als ein Jahre und bisher läuft alles in Ordnung

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review! Glad you are enjoying the ease a use, huge win for our pros! If anything does come up, feel free to reach out to [email protected]!Thanks again!

Rayanne
Rayanne
Operations Manager in USA

EXCELLENT

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn. One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

Carter
Vendor management consultant in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great management system!

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

One of the most well oiled FSM machines on the market.

Their merchant services partnership is a little bit of a scam, but most are with these all in one systems.

JonPaul
owner in USA

Incredulous

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So, we moved and I changed the business address a couple of months ago in my profile. Somehow during the change some profane words were written in the license box and then were saved. After that every invoice a customer received as a PDF has the profane words at the bottom of the invoice. HCP Said that they have no way of telling me when the exact date change was or a way to forward the emails sent to customers in the time frame so I can limit the amount of customers I need to confess this to. (some customers don't look at the PDF) This is something to think about here because HCP sends the email and we don't get Cc'ed or Bcc'ed. Therefore after a customer gets an invoice a permitted staff worker can change information later. It is incredulous that they can't look back at email history; I would think twice about using Twilio then. Although it is on my end that the profanity was created it was HCP that polished it into customers email. this makes them libel. Customers don't often open the PDFs when one does I will promptly give them HCP's number.

good for new company that wants to go paperless.

HCP the company is moving towards marketing. The pro clients are no longer the target clients. The pros are now the "Product" and the new target audience are warrantee companies. There is no way to quickly search for jobs and clients from the main page using key word. Things that make sense on a google platform are nixed in the HCP board room.And my main complaint: emails to clients are sent from HCP and the Pros are not even sent a copy of what they get. Therefore, there is no traceability compliance. When an invoice is created and sent the job is not locked up and can be edited after the client is billed out. The office will never see what the client gets sent and HCP can not dig it up for you. Emails are lost after 7 days I'm told.

letztes Jahr

Hi JonPaul, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Dave
Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Housecall Pro is the best for service contractors

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

The appointment reminders and automatic communication with clients ensured we kept clear and consistent communication during the jobs. I loved that when a tech was heading to the next job, they could click on the button saying they are on their way to the job and it would automatically send a text to the client with the updated ETA.

The automatic invoice reminders caused some issues for our clients. We did work with real estate transactions that would get paid once the house went to closing. The agents I worked with got a lot of reminder emails and it was difficult to configure the settings around automatic invoice reminders.

Ryan
Ryan
Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software that has really helped us take our remediation business to the next level.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: HousecallPro has helped us take our business to the next level and makes dispatching, estimating, and bookkeeping much easier. I've used other competitive products in the past, but nothing has come close to the features of HousecallPro.

Price list flexibility, automated emails, estimate approvals and invoicing, and dispatching to make sure everyone's on the same page.

The automated emails should absolutely be tied to job tags, but because they're tied to customer tags, we have to add and remove them vigilantly if we have repeat customers with multiple properties or different service needs. I wish the estimate approval process was more of an eSignature process as opposed to any party just clicking a button.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Jonathon
Jonathon
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pros & Cons about Housecall Pro

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience is GREAT! I've used two other software platforms and HCP by far is more superior!!

1. Reporting 2. User Friendly 3. With the integrated CC processing my techs are receiving 30% higher amount in tips. 4. It actually works in the field.

1. My industry doesn't have the correct work flow. 2. Not blocking time out while in the process of booking a job. 3. Refreshing the screen to ensure the schedule is the same. We have a pretty fluid schedule being Junk Removal.

For daily service companies

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It did get me thinking about how I do my books now which I use a software and I also log a general ledger by hand.

It keeps track of each project on a daily basis, My business is setup to where we could be on the same job for 1 week or 2 months , this software is best for daily services businesses.

That it did keep daily track of your operations, financial and cost of expenses including materials and labor efficiency.

SAROJBEN
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Housecall Pro

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Housecall Pro has a successful integration within our QuickBooks Platform where we can communicate with customers regarding payment, invoicing, and scheduling matters.

Least likeable feature is tailored around is its lack of ability to add customizable features around invoicing and reporting needs.

Jasmine
Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

THe Best of them Yet.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is good I love this app and I also will be trying to. Intergrate the house booking consumer app as well in the future I want to try and see how they all go well with each other.

What I Love most about This great app, is that I am allowed to take away the stress of doing other things like payments and scheduling i also like that, I love that how it all just comes together for me.

How i only just recently started using this app so i have not come across any Technical issues or difficulties yet, wish me Luck.

Wayne
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best service management software for small to medium service companies.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Housecall pro was designed with the most important things to be successful in business in mind. They are constantly improving the software, and have estabilshed a community that you can tap into to become a better business. They listen to their users and are proactive. And the mobile version works great! I have Housecall pro fully integrated with Quickbooks Online, offer integrated online booking, offer service agreements, and impress customers with the automated texts and emails. I originally spent I don't know how many hours looking for the right software, trying to figure out what they all actually did, and tried several different programs. I even switched to another software after using Housecall for a year because I thought they were not going to develop their service agreement capabilities, but that

Over the past two years, there have been several issues for which I have needed to use a work around, but most of those issues have been, or are being addressed. Currently the most inconvenient issue is a somewhat clunky estimate process, and the inability to create multi-option estimates from the mobile app, but they are working to solve that issue.

Ben
Founder in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HCP listens

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We enjoy using HCP. There the best we've used by far, and we've used camelot and servicemonster. The Mastermind was helpful and we get the feeling they overall care and are out there to make us better. Our clients rave about the omw's and finishes communication. I love texting through the app (although I wish you could see/use that from the desktop). It simply makes us look more professional and it usually works... which is more than I can say about other services.

I like that a conference call was set up with me to discuss a major issue I had with billing multiple contact/dept clients. They listened to my concerns and within 2 hours made a change to the software they we now utilize on a weekly basis.

There's still a few buttons that need to be accessible a little easier. For instance, the client search has too many steps to be the single most used button. (that's why we have hcp is to keep track of our clients info etc. (too many un-needed steps). You've made me click the client page, then I have to select the search bar... which happens to be on the opposite end of the screen. Either have the search bar auto fill (start curser there) so we can click client, and then start typing the clients name, or (my preference) add the search bar to the header and have it accessible from every page. 2nd biggest fix requested: I really wish we would get a notification similar to when a invoice doesn't connect with QBO properly for when our text and emails don't go through to the client. We love the software so much that we use the omw, finish tabs as well as sending estimates via email... and it's frustrating hearing the client didn't receive the notification only to then learn we had a missing letter or wrong digit etc. that we could have caught initially. It makes the client feel like we've forgotten them when they are expecting the notification and we do our part, but they don't receive it.... and we don't know that it didn't get completed.

Jason
owner in USA

Housecall Pro - ALMOST the best home services software on the market

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Initially very good upon onboarding. As soon as we were up and running we were asked to join a few other programs they offered which were beneficial to us and due to the initial
low price we were happy to add these on.
As far as functionality, the system is great for home services companies with features like "on my way" texting and emails as well as processing for payments and online booking. Implementation by the company was our issue. The features were great but many were buggy and did not work well together.

Housecall Pro has a robust amount of features in an affordable package. The main interface is fairly easy to use Dedicated online fan base on Facebook that is a ton of help

No official support phone line from the company. They utilize a chat bubble on their website for support and have little to no way of escalating a problem to speak with someone. The implementation of new features comes fast and furious. The features are not always perfected before implementation and are buggy

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Thanks for your loyalty and the 4-star review, Jason. We are constantly making improvements to the platform and launching new features. Our chat bubble is able to handle many of our customer's questions, but we have recently launched some packages that come with dedicated phone support for those who prefer that. Please take a look and let us know if you would be interested in one!

Carla
Owner, plumbing co. in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So much potential...so much that was wrong.

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Frustrating, frustrating, frustrating. Best word to describe HousecallPro. The worst thing is when you call for help or do a chat, they give you bad advice, you relay it to the techs in the field, you mess up everything and have to start over and then you figure it out yourself. The tech support crew at HCP doesn't know the program very well. It is highly frustrating to open a chat, get bad advice, get a wrong answer and before they can figure it out you figure it out for them and let them know the correct answer for the next person that chats in with the same issue.

Integrated with Quick Books Online. It is hard to say what we liked about it. It had a map built in so we could see where the techs were theoretically but didn't exactly work all the time.

Frustrating to find out the history they said would be imported only gave us dates of service, not the actual history. We could not see what we had done for the customer only what amounts Quickbooks had received and when. That is not history. Something that was major for us is that if you have a multiple day job, remodel, tunneling to replace a sewer system, running new water lines in a house you have to add additional scheduling and each occurrence ends up in QuickBooks whether you billed out for that or not. In other words we had multiple no money due invoices in QB's that didn't need to go over because customers should receive one invoice for a job with all the details on the one invoice not multiple invoices with small amounts on them. This was the worst.

md
IT-Admin in Saudi-Arabien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Value for money

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I Preferred that Housecall Pro seasoned came with a huge range of commercial enterprise management dashboards that have been uncluttered and easy to use. I am so thrilled that the gadget collected a huge variety of scheduling, dispatching, tracking, and reporting talents, amongst many others, right into a significant vicinity

Online invoicing is very impressive part for me as well as the management dashboard has bunch of features that really time savings.

Mobile application is not so impressive, and customer service should have been done more efficient way

letztes Jahr

Hi md, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Denise

HOUSE CALL PRO

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I like HouseCall Pro very much on the desk top version and would definitely recommend the program to others. I would not recommend the mobile version at this point only because of the issues I have stated. I hope that in time the mobile version will catch up to the desk top version for the ADMIN to be able to conduct business whether in the field or in the office.

I like the way house call works on the desk top. It is quick and easy for me to do all my daily tasks as it pertains to each individual project I have going on. It is pretty easy to navigate through. The system allows me to keep all projects organize even if we have to go back out on more then one occasion.

I don't like how difficult it is to search on the desk top version for a particle project. It would make it quicker and simpler to have a "1" step process to look up any project by address or contractor name. Too many steps and difficult right now to find what I am looking for. The mobile version needs to be simpler for the ADMIN to be able to use. If I am away from the office I can only see my projects, not ALL. I need to be able to see all as the ADMIN in order to conduct business when I am away from my desk and office. Our business requires putting in the home owner address which is not the contractor's address on file. When I try to schedule a job in the field on the mobile version I can never put in the address of the home owner which is where I need my employee to go.(NOT THE CONTRACTOR OFFICE) I have to always put it in the notes and take an extra step to tell the employee address is in the notes instead of where it should be. This makes it very difficult to work with and dispatch my employee to the correct address.

Mike

A review of Housecall Pro CRM

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It is much easier to look up phone numbers, addresses, and prior work orders within Housecall Pro vs. our former manual paper system. Also a good feature HC Pro provides is the ability to collect payments in the field which is probably more accurate and faster than other methods.

Housecall Pro is a great CRM product. We are a plumbing company and we use this software every day and it helps us keep track of our customers in the cloud. We have not started using Housecall Pro in the field as of yet, but we will soon. Once a person learns the software it is fairly easy to upload a list of inventory items such as plumbing parts and then add these parts to a customer's invoice. We are experimenting with locating parts through voice recognition from the tablet and then adding these parts to the invoice rather than keying them in by hand. We use a time and material vs. flat rate customer invoicing system. Many companies are hard to reach or place you on long holds when you call them. Housecall Pro utilizes a chat feature which provides a timely response to our questions. Housecall Pro is an affordable and good quality software program that is web based. Some of the features of the program include job scheduling, dispatch, customer invoicing, the ability to accept credit cards in the field, and more. Overall we are very satisfied with Housecall Pro and recommend them as a Field Service Software solution.

It would be nice to have sub categories or some type of drop down menu for our parts so they would be easier to find. For example it would make sense to have a category called copper fittings and then a sub category called elbows, and then a sub category to that for different types of elbows such as 22, 45, and 90 degree. Since we are time and material plumbers it would also be nice to have an automated way to calculate our labor costs based on time spent on the job, but this still requires a manual calculation from what I understand.

Operations Manager in USA

Marginally useful for scheduling

2.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Extremely disappointing. Huge mistake for us.

HCP is marginally useful for scheduling.

1) No way to document when a client accepts your proposal, which means No CONTRACT. Even if your customer accepts your estimate, you have no documentation of such. This, of course, means that you do not have a contract with the customer, and you have no hope of being paid for the work you did. Kind of a huge problem. 2) Inability to control alerts and messages to customers. It's either ON or OFF -Customers receive annoying alerts every single day you're on the job -at least a half-hour before you begin work...so like 6:30 every morning...Or, no alerts at all. That's your only choice 3) Every interaction with Customer Support ends with "No you're not able to do that, but we'll forward this to our engineering team." Every single interaction. All of them end like this. Nothing is ever resolved -at least in our experience. 4) The product development team keeps churning out more and more features to charge for -when the infrastructure of what they've already built is woefully lacking in usability. 5) When a job takes more than one day to complete, there's an option to add what they call a Segment. You can add as many segments as you like for multiple-day jobs, but each successive segment is blank. So if you want your crews to know what their scope of work is -or if you want them to have access to the attachments you added -you have to re-attach and resubmit your scope of work for every single segment you add. 6) I could go on and on -but I think my time would be better spent

Antwort von Housecall Pro

We would love it if you would reach out to the chat team and ask for a call to go over the features. It looks like we just need to go over them in better detail so you can get the most from them. We'd be happy to help you better utilize our software! Every time a customer approves or declines an estimate it shows up on the estimate details page. Customers can only receive 5 types of automated notifications: 1. When a job or estimate is scheduled. 2. When you press the "on my way" button 3. When you press the "finish" button 4. When payment is made (they receive a receipt via email) 5. Any re-marketing emails or postcards that you (manually) set up You control the daily "on my way" and "finish" messages (you do not have to press them). When you create a new segment try "Copy to new segment" and all attachments will carry over. Lastly, our chat team forwards feature requests to development so they can be considered for work. It's the best path to being worked on.

Scott
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Pro user

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Dereck
Owner/Operator in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Great addition to our small business.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: 1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

1. Automated text within the app. 2. Start and finish times within the app. 3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future. 4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful. 5. Review toggle. 6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful. 7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented. 8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message. 2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently. 3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting. 4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email. 5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text. 6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard. 7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies. 8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

Alyssa
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incompetence is Damaging my Business

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We inherited the use of this software from someone whose business we purchased. It looked promising and we decided to transition, which took MONTHS, and involved multiple issues with importing existing customers, even after several attempts to manually adapt our reports to line up with their templates, ultimately ending with a patchy, subpar work-around. This ended up being the approach repeatedly in the following years. We reluctantly renewed for one more year because of the hassle of yet another transition, and I can certainly say it has proved to be a mistake and regret.

When it works, it works well and there are minimal issues. "When it works" is not acceptable.

The support team has only ever responded to issues with inconvenient manual work-arounds. Their customer import doesn't work so I have to send the report to an email and they upload it on their end and can't guarantee how long it will take or how my notes and other fields will import. There is no option to add custom fields to jobs or accounts. There have been several bugs and issues that go days unacknowledged and then take days to fix, meanwhile interrupting the flow of my business and causing errors for my customers. The last 2 days there have been 15-30 minute waits just to get a reply to a chat for support.

Arpan
Email Marketing Expert in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Complete Home Maintenance and Repair Solutions with Housecall Pro

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Housecall Pro is an all-in-one business management platform designed to streamline the operations of home service businesses. Its web-based app and mobile companion app make it easy for technicians to communicate with customers, access customer information, and create detailed estimates, invoices, and job schedules. One of the standout features of Housecall Pro is its user-friendly interface for both technicians and customers, with digital signature capabilities for faster processing. The interactive timeline feature allows businesses to easily access past job records and customer profiles, while automated payment processing reduces errors and saves time. The automatic syncing between the mobile and web applications ensures technicians stay organized, even without access to a computer in the field. Housecall Pro is an ideal solution for small, growing businesses seeking to manage their operations more efficiently and effectively.

Housecall Pro is an excellent all-in-one software for small business owners and service providers. It provides a wide range of features that make running a service business easier than ever before. All the essential tools come together to make scheduling, invoicing, payments, customer management and more as easy as possible. The app has been designed with ease of use in mind and it’s intuitive user interface allows users to get up to speed quickly. Housecall Pro is an impressive tool that can help streamline any service-based business. Highly recommended!

Users can easily look up past job records during subsequent visits or follow up conversations through an interactive timeline feature within each customer profile.

letztes Jahr

Wow thanks for this review! Really glad to hear that we are aiding in streamlining your business!!! If there is any other feedback or support needed, don't hesitate to reach out to me via [email protected]. Thanks again and have a great day!

Mike

Almost There

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I am a painting and drywall contractor in the Indianapolis area and have looked at about a dozen different programs to help me run my business. The first thing I can say, is that it seems that no perfect program exists, since most are either too generic (difficult to tailor to my industry) or too cumbersome. I actually "used", as in, not really, Builder Trend for a period of time, but found it to be way more than I really needed. Method CRM was another, but it seemed too difficult to master. Several of my coleages in the industry are using estimating software, in addition to Basecamp, Pipeline Deals and other things. Since I am a one man operation, I have to do everything from sales to production to marketing to billing, so time is at a premium for me and I needed a solution that was easy enough to learn. I also needed a program that would synch with my Quickbooks online (another imperfect program, but its what I know) and allow me to function in the field. I eventually stumbled upon HouseCall Pro and was impressed enough to give it a shot. Right from the start, I found it easy to learn. In fact, I signed up, had my personalized tutorial and three hours later was writing my first estimate in the field on it. I will highlight the pros and cons in the fields below, but I can say that this is a company that is constantly improving its product. I get the sense that they want to be able to provide a one stop program. I say that because I have had conversations with one of their specialists and he was asking me what else would I like to see them doing to improve. They have a chat bubble online (at your desktop only) that is available most hours and they connect quickly with helpful answers. My biggest beef with this program is that they are spending a lot of time building new features into the program when I think they should be tweaking existing features. For example, there is an auto responder email feature that you can set up for as many emails as you like, but they have not included an option to include hyperlinks in the emails. I am sending out a survey form and also a review request form, in which I have created the links, but the customer is forced to copy and paste in order to access these. Unfortunately, I am getting zero responses because a hyperlink would be easier. All in all, I think HouseCall Pro is on the right track, but they have a way to go before they can live up to their true potential.

QBO synchronization, ease of use, ability to do estimates and invoices in the field. Tags allow tracking of specific items (similar to classes) like lead type and services provided. GPS to track employees and picture of house from Google maps shows on customer page. Auto responder feature, postcard program that is cost efficient. Great customer service, responsive. Online booking of jobs for customers. Ability to take credit cards. Mobile program lets customers know when you are on the way to their home. You can set up employees/techs and have their picture sent to the customer before they arrive at a job.

I have found issues with duplication of invoicing; there seems to be no recognition of multiple invoicing for a single estimate. No hyperlink option for the auto responder email program. Credit card option cannot be turned off on a mobile device, must be done on desktop version when invoicing. There is no job costing function. At $199.00 per month, I feel that this program can do so much more.

Cameron
Owner/Tech
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Long time User Review!!! Love this App and Company

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

I have been a user since House Call Pro went national with their service. I don't have anything but good things about the company itself and the app/software! First, the app is for the phone works flawlessly and has improved so much since I first started. (aka awesome development and customer service team behind the app). The latest feature that I love is the employee time tracking feature! They can clock in and out right in the app! and the report for that is simple and user-friendly! I have 1 employee and looking to add another and this solves that huge time tracking issue I was having because they listen to their pros. Now that doesn't cover what my customers have said to me about how they like all the notifications and email reminders and text alerts and so on and so on. This adds so much value to my company. Communication with customers is I think #1 in service based business' and House Call Pro knocks it out of the park! Also great customer service. Great development speed. They are always getting feedback from their pros and using that to put the more requested features to the top of their development roadmap. I love that and have seen it over and over again the past 1.5 years or so I have been using the app.

Cons? I would have to say no Ipad native app. However, they have made changes to the web portal so it is touch screen friendly and you can still use the mobile app as well just zoomed in. But the web portal through the browser on my iPad works well, I just know it would be snappier as a dedicated app. BUT I also know adding another version of the app would slow overall development of new features as a whole so I am understanding.