Über Kudos

Kudos ist ein soziales Netzwerk für Unternehmen und ein Peer-to-Peer-Anerkennungssystem, das dein Team motiviert.

Erfahre mehr über Kudos

Easy to useAffordable pricing compared to competitorsEmployee recognitions are displayed to all for the management to noticeReminder can be sent to provide recognition.

May be just a couple of buttons for just the user rather than navigating on drop downs etc.

Bewertungen zu Kudos

4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6

9.5/10

Kudos hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 822 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Kudos bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tyson
Tyson
Regional Director Of Operations in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nothing short of an exceptional experience! Our team is in loving with having Kudos.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: More customizing options for the pages feature, but not really a con. I've found a work around by creating custom graphics with my preferred images and fonts and uploading. Very easy to read on mobile phones which is so nice! This has become our company "go to" for resources such as our benefit program overview.

The program is incredibly user friendly and availability on all platforms: computer, mobile, Gmail build in, and more. We have employees with language barriers that can use the program with ease! The program has connected our company and solidified our core values of team. With hotels spread out our province, all the teams can come together to recognize, share best practices, and celebrate success. It has also helped me get to know our team and helps our ownership group stay involved with day to day news. One of the customer rep, from the beginning, has been incredibly helpful and efficient. Kudos Support help answer any questions I have so quickly and properly. Not to mention, I have given multiple improvement requests which have come through shortly after! Kudos truly cares and we feel valued... most importantly, our team feels valued having this incredible tool to recognize and communicate with each other. I would not hesitate to recommend Kudos to any other organization.

Rose
HR Specialist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Kudos is a must for employee recognition!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: From my first demo to my last onboarding session, I have had nothing but wonderful experiences working with the Kudos Team. They have gone above and beyond to meet my agency's needs and have helped me set up the platform for launch day. I can't say enough great things about Kudos! I have also really enjoyed several webinars run by the Kudos Team.

Very easy to use and navigate. Very similar to other social media platforms. I like how we can access the platform on our computers via the internet, phone, Outlook, and/or Teams.

Hoping for a swag store to be integrated into the platform!

Design Authority in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Recognition made easy

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I love it, I use it everyday and recommend its use to everyone irrespective of your job level.

The structure and ease of use has allowed me to very easily recognize my peers , leaders and staff. The integrated dashboards also creates competitiveness which makes it even more fun.

The software needs to have some build in moderation to identify "fake" recognition's. An exceptional category gets selected with the contents saying thank you.

Moin
Administrator in Saudi-Arabien
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Kudos performance

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am happy with the performance since i am using Kudos.

Kudos is a path to connect with team members and recognise their work and appreciate them.

In my point of view there is nothing to say to be improved because need requirements are covering with their features.

Ayush
Ayush
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Kudos is an excellent software and method to express your gratitude publically

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's an excellent collaboration platform. Every organisation need it. Usability is also straightforward. I enjoy how it inspires us to go above and above for our coworkers because we know they will reward us with compliments. It contributes to making the modest inconspicuous number of work that someone accomplishes apparent and valued. I am confident that if I ever had a problem, Kudos would be outstanding at addressing it.

Kudos is an excellent tool for recognising colleagues in small or bug teams in IT or any other sector. There is a newsfeed where you can view all activity throughout your whole organisation, and an area where you can see every praise you sent and got. We no longer need to wait for mid- or year-end approvals to acquire management or peer assessment with accolades. I appreciate the variety of options for spending my kudos, and redemption is straightforward. Kudos to Kudos for making showing appreciation so enjoyable.

If I had to pick something to dislike, it would be that anybody can see the number of recognitions and honours you have gotten on your profile on the right-hand side. A person should be allowed to choose how many kudos to offer to another person. There are currently predefined quantities. We attempt to integrate activities in Kudos to guarantee that everyone is utilising the platform and that it is not just a small group of people giving each other Kudos.

Shannon
Patient Account Representative in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Helps employees of orgs feel appreciated

5.0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

It's easy to use and a great way for employees to feel appreciated and recognized in their organization with both tangible rewards and incentives and with messages of appreciation and recognition - both feel good to receive.The option to select qualities to include and tracking them on your profile are a fun and interesting touch.You can a sort of "scoreboard" of the top senders and receivers of recognition in your organization, just to look at or maybe see which managers show the most gratitude if you wanted to know for whatever reason :)There's a huge variety of gift cards and donations to choose from, AND the option to redeem for a prepaid visa card if you can't find a certain store or gift card offered

In your rewards history, there doesn't seem to be any information about how many Kudos points you received and from who. Just the history of the rewards you redeemed for Kudos points in the past. I think including this feature would be a great help for employees to make sure they have received rewards they are expecting to receive.Having the option to post a general message instead of a recognition one feels a bit redundant.Who the message is from is on the bottom when you see the posts and so it looks a bit confusing at first.There seems to be no explanation of what different levels of recognition (Thank you, Good job, Impressive, Exceptional) mean exactly (or if there is, it's not in an easy to find place in my opinion)

Abhishek
Abhishek
Associate Consultant in Indien
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for employee engagement & recognition!

4.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is an excellent platform to boost the morale of your employees and give them the recognition that they deserve.

It is a great tool to encourage, motivate, and appreciate your employees. Very easy to use and its reward section is also very useful. It is also mobile-friendly.

Monthly limit of the points can be improved. More options can be added to redeem points.

Arafat Hossain
digital marketer in Bangladesch

Great way to connect with coworkers

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with kudos is awesome!

Making your staff feel connected and appreciated is easy with kudos.

Using the Kudos platform for your team really has no drawbacks in my opinion, however, that may be because I don't personally cover the cost of the service. I'm only speaking from the "user's perspective," and from that vantage point, Kudos is a fantastic tool for fostering culture.

Stephanie
Snr Student Support Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Kudos program is AWESOME

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Trying to get some of the people I'm working with to do things in a timely manner. I start handing out Kudos (publicly) so others see it, and it inspires them and others to do the things I need them to do, not just on time, but in several cases, before it's due.

I think getting Kudos in appreciation for the things you do is great positive reinforcement and at the very least will bring a smile to the person who is receiving them. It's extremely easy to use. Fast and Almost fun when you start sending them out and knowing in the back of your mind that the people receiving them - you've probably made their day if they were having a tough one. It is truly nice to be appreciated

I can see no cons. I truly appreciate this software

Director of Risk Adjustment Programs & Education in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Kudos helps with Kudos!

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think people like being recognized.

Easy to use, to add cute GIFs and emojis. You can read others' kudos, which is a nice way to see people being recognized. I like the reminders as well, if you haven't given a kudos in a while.

I don't always know I have a Kudos. I also sometimes have trouble adding more than one person to a kudos. I also didn't know I could agree or thumbs up other people's kudos for a while.

Brandon
VP Operations in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kudos has helped us all remember (and reward) our important employee contributions.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: More employee engagement, visibility into employee traits, and more workplace fun.

Kudos' web-based application makes it easy and fun for employees to thank each other, and we've had great success integrating it into our existing Employee Rewards program. We reviewed five similar employee incentive websites, and Kudos definitely had the best interface, reward options, and price. With Kudos, employees are allotted a predetermined amount points every first of the month. You give these points -- tied with a number of present qualities -- to teammates in a public or private post. That feature (along with the reporting) gives us valuable insight into what kinds of things people are getting recognized for over time. But the most important points-related aspect is that you can't spend points unless you receive them from others giving you thanks/kudos. So, everyone has separate giving and spending balances in this system. Spendable points quickly accrue towards a number of digital gift cards for venues like Amazon.com, but we've also created custom, company-specific rewards like time off or vending machine coins for free food and drinks. Kudus even automatically gives points for employee birthdays and work anniversaries. I also like that Kudos is being updated with new features and fixes every month or two, including things I thought about or suggested. There are many more features and benefits to mention here; you'll just have to take a demo to see it in action.

There isn't much that I don't like about Kudos. Some of the backend features are put in places you wouldn't expect, so the website could be more intuitive. Also, there really isn't a good way to correct points given in error, whether the points were given to an unintended person or the points were the wrong amount.

Amos
Customer Service Adviser in Uganda
Telekommunikation, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

KUDOS FOR KUDOS

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Being a user of Kudos, the experience has generally been positive and exciting, kudos has totally changed the way people in my organization say thank you, appreciating you using kudos feels more different and feels more rewarding than when somebody just tells you thank you verbally, i feel like every month comes with a gift in form of kudos points.
One negative thing i would love to note is that kudos is loosing meaning because now for someone to send you kudos, you must equally be willing to send the same amount of kudos points to the back to the person who sent you their Kudos points, that makes it feel like its a batter trade not an appreciation. for example, one comes to you and tells you i have 50 Kudos points, if you also have 50 kudos points, lets exchange, To me that ceases to be an on spot appreciation or a way of saying thank you but it becomes a batter trade where you exchange something for something.

The software helps you recognize and appreciate a colleges good work on spot in a more rewarding way. The Software equally acts as a chatting platform i.e after sending a college Kudos, someone has a provision of where to leave a comment thus creating a chatting platform where two or more people can leave or exchange congratulatory messages. The software also has privacy features that is to say one can choose to send kudos but make the message private. you could be sending kudos to your girlfriend with the same company so the privacy feature helps make your conversation private. The notification messages like the birthday notifications, how long you have been working in the company etc are also one feature i love.

1) Few rewards to redeem, sometimes you have the points but no rewards to redeem that is to say there are limited options of rewards to redeem 2)Some rewards don't make you feel the value of your hardly earned kudos points. 3)The colours on the site are a little too bright to a naked eye.

Heather
HR/Administrative Coordinator in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent. From the demo through the implementation and beyond the customer service has been awesome

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

This has been a huge improvement over our last employee recognition program. It was nearly barbaric in comparison. Imagine having to physically write a thank you on a card! In actuality, we made the decision to move because we have five locations and the physical cards took so long to get to staff between branches. I think we lost a lot of meaning in the recognition. Now as soon as the good stuff happens staff can thank their co-worker and everyone can see it immediately. KUDOS has been an easy transition for staff. Because the majority are familiar with social media the idea of the "wall" and "postings" is simple to relate to. I appreciate the ability to customize how many points each person can give. For instance, I have one manager with 1 employee and another with 20. Or if we put out a cross-marketing incentive I can increase the management KUDOS allotment to allow for extra points. Staff have been redeeming for gift cards, but they have also enjoyed the custom rewards. We added in things such as logo wear, PTO days and sweet treats. Who wouldn't love to come in to a little dessert once in awhile! I love the full scope of reporting that KUDOS offers. This has been instrumental in showing Senior Management the positive engagement that we are seeing. I hope to implement individual KQ's into our performance management process soon. I haven't taken advantage of the survey options yet, but that is next in exploring all the things that KUDOS offers.

Nothing that I can think of. I would love if they would look at implementing a performance management feature in the future.

Senior Manager, Human Resources in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Company culture

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Kudos has become a part of our company culture- ways to recognize employees on a regular basis, opportunities for others to see what is going on throughout the company and come together for fun events throughout the year.

The ease of use for employees, the ability to recognize employees from your desk or mobile phone!

There are some features that we would like to customize, but currently there isn't that flexibility. However, if you put in your request with Kudos, they are great about finding ways to make it happen!

Antwort von Kudos

Hello! It's really great to hear that Kudos has become a part of your company culture! It's really rewarding to know that it's making a difference to your work day. :) We're working on a ton of cool features and functionality that will give you more control over aspects of Kudos. Stay tuned and be sure to keep sending us any feedback you have on Kudos! We love hearing from you!

Sarah
Director in Kanada
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product that Keeps Improving with the Times

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: A lot of the team members work in remote locations so the tool is an excellent way of bringing remote workers closer together to replicate an office environment.

Ease of use for staff members to share praise. This is very valuable to our team!

It may be cool to have this as an APP that can be more readily pinned to taskbar for faster praise and easier use.

Antwort von Kudos

Hi Sarah, It's awesome to hear that you're finding Kudos so easy to use! We're also daily Kudos users, so we appreciate how important it is that it be user-friendly and intuitive. That's a great idea to have an app for desktop/laptop computers! There are a couple of ways that we can make Kudos more accessible; have you tried the Kudos browser extension? It allows you to send and receive Kudos in your browser without needing to go to your Kudos page. This is great if you spend a lot of time in your browser. Our extension is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. You can grab the extension by visiting https://support.kudosnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/203808586-Using-the-Kudos-Browser-Add-on You could also create a shortcut to your Kudos page on your desktop and place it on your Taskbar. This would open Kudos in your preferred web browser whenever you click it. Hopefully one of those options helps! Remember that we're always here to at [email protected]!

Sean
HRIS Database & Analytics Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

High Employee Engagement

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Kudo's is a fantastic tool for our employees and will be a 100 in my book once we can establish a secure API to automate our employee data sync.

The product is easy to use for our managers and employees alike. It affords first line managers and non-manager employees an avenue to provide recognition to the employees that deserve it. It has really helped boost moral and improve employee incentive.

We historically used an SFTP site to download the employee data set and this has presented some issues that we are hoping to resolve by establishing API's. However the security requirements of the healthcare industry has made this transition problematic. We are working through them.

Michelle
Director in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A nimble and easy platform that has an immediate and lasting positive impact on our team.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: A quick, transparent and effective means of communication amongst our team on performance.

The ease and transparency that Kudos provides in allowing us to recognise employees' effort and contribution, fits perfectly within our culture of recognition and reward in a timely manner. Allows all our members of our team to appreciate each other. We have now been using for three years and it hasn't lost its momentum. We use as a tool to send announcements, newsletters, share corporate event photos - which brings our team back to the site which reinvigorates further use. Our team use the app at lunch breaks to send and like each other Kudos.

As we use pages for newsletters some more options around graphics would be great.

Kim
Sr Security & Compliance Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent way to pat your Co-workers on the back

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive.

What I appreciate most about Kudos is that on a my daily basis it provides a listing of the individuals in my company that are having birthday and/or work anniversary. I personally like this because it gives me an added layer of insight about my co-workers that is just told me with having to research. I grow-up in the South so it is natural for me to speak and greet my co-workers. I really like the fact that Kudos is an electronic way for me to do that to my co-workers

I would like for Kudos give out reminder that you have earned so many points, which is worth this much in reward.

Jordan
Supervisor in USA
Einzelhandel, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Kudos for Kudos

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Kudos is an amazing tool that helps with morale and growth at a subconscious level. It's truly an amazing program that allows so much interaction which otherwise may not ever happen.

This software encourages employee engagement to the next level and does so in the most positive manner. Recognizing peers for accomplishments as well as thanking them for assistance is really neat!

I feel like that Kudos could improve with some of the UI. It can be difficult to search for specific people sometimes when giving Kudos. Another thing is when attaching a photo to an award and then changing the amount removes the photograph. Very minor inconvenience -

Isaiah
IT Support in Kanada

A Fulfilling Way to Show Your Appreciation

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Kudos is extremely positive! I feel good when I receive Kudos from a colleague, and even better when I can give them out. I highly recommend employing Kudos in your business!

Kudos provides a fantastic platform to show your appreciation for your colleagues. Doing my day to day work has become a much more gratifying experience. I feel like my work has a much bigger impact when I receive Kudos.

Kudos, in general, is a very easy to use platform, but I would like to see its user interface become a tad more modern. The current interface looks a little dated when comparing to other modern sites.

Breland
Line Tech in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

KUDOS for the win!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

What I love about Kudos the most is that there are so many options to cash in for your gift card. You name a place, and there's a gift card for it on there. I love it. It is fast and friendly! Its a great way for employees to interact with other employees. Money is one of the best incentives a company can give and with Kudos you're able to spend it however you like. When I have my own business I will be sure to use Kudos and nothing else!

I don't like how you can't see what everyone says about a person unless you see it scrolling. I'd like it even better if we were given the option to click on someones name and then you could see all of the Kudos posted.

Janell
First Impression Specialist in USA

Keeps Our Company Connected

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We have a mostly remote team that loves to give Kudos to each other! This is a software that I believe firmly ties in to our culture and helps strengthen our core values! We give so much Kudos, it's crazy! I love the team, the customer service and the fact that everyone can spend their kudos on what they love.

It allows our people to stay connected and recognize each other real time while giving them the ability to cash in their points at stores that they love!

I wish the stickers would get updated more frequently, as none have changed or been added for at least 2 years.

Jackie
Director of Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kudos Employee Recognition Software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Kudos has been an easy transition for us from a HR professional standpoint and for our employees. The ease of the program has been nice and an easy platform for our employees to connect with one another.

Software is easy to use and a great tool for employee engagement.

I don't have any negatives to share about the software. If I think of an enhancement that would benefit our group, I share with the Kudos team and they look into ways to implement.

Antwort von Kudos

Hi Jackie, It's great to hear that you find Kudos easy to use and that you're having success using it to drive employee engagement! We're excited for you to see some of the cool things we're working on to make Kudos even more fun, more useful, and more impactful to your organization!

Ashley
Help Desk in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Express Gratitude

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use this within my office to give kudos to my coworkers who do a good job, are helpful, show teamwork, and general friendliness. We all use it and enjoy being able to use it. It is nice that you can do something good for someone and they can recognize you on a platform that the owners see. It is also nice that there is a reward aspect with it too. This is the first time I have had the ability to use Kudos and I think it is a wonderful way for everyone to work their hardest and for people to show their gratitude for that hard work.

I like the ease of use, the ability to determine how much you can give, and the new options for redeeming rewards. It is nice that you can make it visible to everyone or not. Sometimes you want everyone to know that you were assisted by someone and you are giving them kudos.

I wish there was more options for emojis and stickers. Everything has updated except for this aspect.

Leadership Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

First job that's used Kudos and I love it.

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

With a fast-paced environment and lots of employees, passing recognition quickly and effectively can easily be overlooked. Positive reinforcement is so important for overall job satisfaction and performance. Kudos is easy as sending a quick email, and it's company-wide recognition.

interface could be a little cleaner and user friendly. They haven't added any updates I'm aware of, like being able to easily search and add memes & gifs.