Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Patriot Accounting

Einfache Buchhaltung für Kleinunternehmer. Bezahle unbegrenzt Anbieter und erstelle Rechnungen. Importiere Banktransaktionen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Patriot Accounting

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Bewertungen zu Patriot Accounting

4.5
4.8
4.4
4.6

8.7/10

Patriot Accounting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 382 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Patriot Accounting bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ann
Ann
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smooth operation!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Intergration is a quick process with great customer support.

I had to use the help desk for sick/vacation/PTO. Most parts of Patriot Software are intuitive, and you can explore till you find them, except a PTO adjustment.

Kristine
Executive Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great US customer support, excellent pricing.

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Very satisfied. I just love the cost, ease of use and bank syncing feature.

Bank syncing is my favorite feature followed by US customer support personnel and price

It did take a bit of forms and time to set up, but once you get through the regulatory requirements, it was very easy.

Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

6 month review

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The big thing for me is real live US representatives. Patriot Accounting is top notch with that. The interface is also pretty simple and I feel confident that if I run into any issues (usually my fault) their live representatives will help me!

U.S. Based. Private company, US based support with very clear English. Amazing live support so I learn that way. I can afford it and I feel I get a very high quality service.

Some items won’t transfer from my American Express statement and it is a bit confusing how to add/remove items. Journal is a bit confusing. But the live help is amazing and I learn more each time I call.

Robert
Owner-engineer in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot software review

2.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Worked well for as small as our company is but not for larger company’s

I liked that it was somewhat user friendly

It didn’t work some newer AP applications

Melissa
Bookkeeper in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at a great price!

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I love Patriot software. The price is amazing for all that you get with this software. I have had smooth sailing ever since I changed to Patriot.

I am a control freak, so I like to do simple debit and credit accounting so that I can control everything going into my books. Patriot is easy to use and doesn't have all the what I call "noise" that other accounting softwares have. Some programs have so much fluff added to them but all I want are the basics and Patriot gives me that. This makes it easy to use.

There are a few things in invoicing and bill pay that I might change but they are minimal. Other than that I have no issues with this software.

Ben
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Customer Service Is Outstanding

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience has been great and the transition from the accouting software I had used before was much easier than I expected. Being in the advertising industry myself for more than 50 years, I always measure a company by how well they live up to their claims and slogans. Patriot Software certainly lives up to its tagline, "keep your time and money." But what stands out to me even more is the outstanding customer service demonstrated by every member of your staff with whom I've had communication. Sadly, in today's market place this type of customer service seems to be rare. Because of your great customer service, I would go as far as to call Patriot Software "the Chick-Fil-A of accoutning and payroll software."

In switching from another accounting software program to Patriot Software, naturally there was a learning curve involved to get familiar with Patriot. Several calls to customer service were answered or returned right away, and the staff was always helpful, patient, and totally professional. My only regret is that I did not make the switch to Patriot Software even sooner, just for the outstanding customer service.

At first the "extra step" of printing checks - downloading the form as a pdf file - was a little hard to get used to. But now that I understand the process better, and can see that this could be an important security feature, it's not really an issue.

Tobias
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot Review

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Very easy to use and a dependable customer service.

It is an American company that provides customer service based in the USA.

Patriot doesn't have a geolocation service integrated with employees' payroll.

Val
Owner Operator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I would give it a 4.5 on a scale of 1-5.. US based, professional yet relatable. And much less expensive than some other popular brands that I won’t name.

The customer service is absolutely amazing. I’m definitely NOT a numbers or bookkeeping person, & I was skeptical about being able to use any accounting software, but even in some areas where I had a mess they worked with me to not only resolve but to understand the situation. I can’t say enough about how pleased I am.

I would love payment options of credit card or checking account

Mo
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small Non-profit

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We reviewed Manny non-profit accounting packages. Patriot provided the best value for the number of users that our organization required. If does not include fund raising and tracking of gifts, which are not a requirement for our organization.

Easy to setup. When I had accounting questions the customer support was friendly and answered my questions.

Timing of credit card payments marked as paid in Patriot but funds not received for several days from Stripe. Not really an issue after you understand the process and how to reconcile the bank statements.

Rachel
Administrative Assistant in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gets It Done With No Fuss Accounting Tool

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It was a straightforward and easy to use tool to manage payroll. We didn't need a lot of bells and whistles, just something simple that could allow our teachers to see their bi-weekly paystubs and tax reporting at the end of the year.

Nothing, the tool helped a small business like ours provide the Accounting capabilities we needed.

Jeff
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Christopher
Artist in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Needs many small improvements

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Everything I need is there all the way through payroll.

Poor User Interface and function design. Example 1: Should be able to get a list of unpaid invoices with one click. Right now, it requires me to input a date range. Date range should be an option, not a requirement. Small thing that adds up over time. I look at lists like that one everytime I log on. Ex 2: Invoices require per hour or per unit. I do not wish to communicate projects to my clients in this way. Would like to freely input amounts per my description to my clients. Ex 3: I've had lots of trouble with imported transactions. You must add a memo field per transaction! Not sure what else to recommend specifically. Hopeful you will continue to evaluate and redesign how that is done.

Jay
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It plugs into daily business

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Dave
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review needs and not just costs

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

There is no guessing. The portal will ask pointed questions to properly distribute costs and income appropriately.

Compared to what we had from other online service (QuickBooks) they ask a ton of questions, not only for current, but from previous entries. It was certainly an adjustment, although the results should be much better for all affected parties.

Duane
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Nancy
owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

accounting

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: While I like the initial attempt Patriot has with their software and really liked that they even did a zoom call with me a few months back to get my ideas on what I'd like to see, it's still just not as functional as I'm needing for accounting software. I was hoping to stop using my old software just so I could consolidate programs a bit, but the functionality is just not there yet, and my current accounting software has all the features I need (and it's free, so that's a plus.)

I liked that I could categorize different items and link to both credit cards and bank accounts

I did not like that I could not bulk-categorize transactions, even when they were identical like a recurring charge. I also would like to be able to manage multiple businesses from the same account.

Jo
Office manager in USA

Great until issues

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall my experience was good, only left due to a bank connectivity issue they didn't know how to solve and they're delay in getting to my ticket.

Super intuitive functions, great customer support

When I had an issue that customer service couldn't immediately resolve they took weeks kicking the can down the rd and ultimately never got my issue resolved before I gave up and switch softwears

Megan
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Accounting Package Solution!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Month end closes take less than an hour, everything is very user friendly and I have the ability to export or create every report I need. Specifically, having the ability to export my monthly GL to compare month to month, qtr to qtr, is incredibly helpful and saves me a ton of time.

I don't have anything that I don't care for.

Mark
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Like this software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very good. I like this one better than others out there.

Can send our customers estimates and invoices directly from the software. Customers can pay directly also, or we can select not to pay by CC if desired. All of our accounting needs in one software makes it easier for our accountants.

We use a lot of symbols when creating estimates and invoices. Symbols such as inches, feet, dashes. The software cannot read them correctly, and then weird symbols get put in their place, thus making us have to redo and alter how we would like to have our estimates/invoices read. Also, we sometimes need to put a long description for our product, and in some areas the character amounts are limited and all of it will not fit. Another thing is, when an estimate is "Accepted" by our customer, thus then being converted to an invoice, the project notes do not transfer over to the invoice, as the content of the estimate does.

Greg
owner operator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for the busy person that works and manages their business.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Accounting reports are professional and concise.

Easily keeps track of accts payables, payroll liabilities, and all other expense accounts.

I am not an accountant or even a bookkeeper, but I fill these rolls in my business. It appears a few IRS forms are not available and I would like a feature to keep track of self employment tax and estimated tax payments that may be due to help me better meet my tax responsibilities.

Matthew
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: positive

Easy and almost idiot proof. I learned how to operate the software in minutes

I would like to be able to have my customers pay online. The company that did it for Patriot, was hard to deal with. That was a few months ago.

Claire
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot accounting and payroll software

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Kent
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still using Patriot Software after 5+ years

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: With built-in time card management, I can print payroll in minutes plus free hassle-free direct deposit it just makes it easier to run the company.

Easy to use, functionality that fits my needs.

Still don't have a mobile app, no big deal.

Debbie
Owner, DFA in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I love the name, and love that it can produce my payroll easily. Every interaction with one of your employees has been successful and satisfactory.

PS easily helps me to accomplish producing my Payroll and tracking the financial history of my employees. I greatly appreciate that there is always a person to talk with within five minutes of when I called. There is no substitute for that. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful.

Since I am somebody coming not coming from a financial background at all it would’ve been helpful to give me a list of what I needed to do when I first signed up that would walk me through how to accomplish my goals, instead, I had to put the pieces of the puzzle together myself. It all did turn out fine but it was stressful for me. Also, there is no one report that will show me on a daily or weekly or even monthly Basis just on a single line what each of my employees brings in, gross income. I’ve not been able to get assistance figuring out how to do that so I have to do it on a separate ledger myself.

Laura
Office Manager in USA

Simple and Straightforward Accounting Software

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Patriot saves me a lot of time because I'm complete my accounting and billing tasks quicker than on our old system.

The migration process to Patriot was very simple and straightforward. The reports are great and some we are able to customize to meet our needs through filters. Recording payments is simple, and running payroll is a breeze.

I don't like that I have to open each invoice individually to print them. I would like the ability to select multiple invoices to open at the same time to print. When we invoice our clients, we typically do them in batches and printing each one separately is time consuming.