Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Fresha

Fresha ist eine Software für Salons und Spas, die ohne Abonnement erhältlich ist.

Erfahre mehr über Fresha

Ease of use and the comprehensive aspects that Fresha covers, integrated with social media , inventory ,POS invoicing , employees , and scheduling.

No contact number, no tech support, no virtual assistant just send an email and wait for NOBODY to respond to you while your clients cant book online and your business loses money by the second.

Bewertungen zu Fresha

4.9
4.8
4.7
4.8

9.3/10

Fresha hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’395 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Fresha bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’395)

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

THIS software is shaping up to be THE SALON SOFTWARE YOU WANT in your establishment

5.0 vor 3 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Celeste
Celeste
Beauty Therapist in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best point of sale system

Kommentare: Exceptional.
There hardly ever is an issue with the app, but when there is, the turnaround on client service enquiry is just a little slow. Happy none the less.

I have worked with many POS systems and this is by far my favorite one. The fact that I can manage everything from my phone is a massive bonus! Easy to use and the developers have really thought of every aspect of running a beaty business. Thank you Fresha!

The fact that I cannot copy a voucher number onto my phone from the 'voucher purchased' list to paste at checkout when a voucher number is asked. It used to be like this in the beginning but was changed with the latest updates. Now I have to write down the number before I can check out a client on my phone.

Maya
CEO in USA

System is Intuitive

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I am UTTERLY pleased. After a NIGHTMARE of crappy customer service, buggy system, and overall a NEVER AGAIN experience without last system (vagaro) Fresha was just that a breath of FRESH-Air.

The system is very intuitive. It is easy to learn and use. It is easy to set up the catalog - for everything and I love how you can quickly move things to be in a different order than just in the order they were made. You can send forms manually there is a GREAT product and inventory tracking system. their customer Service is TOP NOTCH, I especially recommending spending the money to get an account manager- totally worth their weight in gold and is VERY reasonably priced.

Is it perfect? Nope they have some things to address. Even with the issues that need to be addressed, this is, by far, the best system I have used. I have used Massagebook, Square, Vagaro, Wix, and Meevo. I am highly impressed and LOVE my account manager (can’t remember the title you all give them).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Boulevard , Square Point of Sale und Meevo

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde: Gaslighting customer service reps, antagonistic to non Christians, buggy systems, terrible GUI, charge you to death for EVERY single thing- the list is exhaustive.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: Price, percentage for credit card processing (1% lower!!), the way the product worked

cho
ceo in Südkorea
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

I am currently using it and am satisfied with it.

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Because it was a small company, we only used Excel. After learning about this software, I was able to achieve overall integrated management.

It is convenient because you can also manage it with your smart phone. We were able to attract more customers and new customers through the online reservation system. Inventory management is easy. It is also convenient to automatically send SMS notifications to customers.

There aren't many inconveniences yet, but I wish the cost of sending a text message would be a little cheaper.

Carly

A nightmare transition

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It was a terrible transition and we received little customer support. Our clients have rejected the software, people really hated the experience during the transition. I think maybe if you're starting fresh, it would be a good solution - but for an established business? Skip it. I'm going back to mangomint.

I was drawn in by the supposed "free" price and the integrations with Google and Facebook booking. I liked that my clients were able to buy packages online as well.

We are getting complaints from many clients about the amount of notifications they are receiving. One of our clients told us she received 4 reminders yesterday all within half an hour, and 2 today. Clients are also complaining that they are receiving excessive reminders about completing their intake forms through Fresha. Our clients also dislike the 4-digit verification necessary to charge a card on file. It's extremely inconvenient for both us and our clients that clients can no longer tip from gift cards. Just a bit of feedback for you from our transition: it has been rough. It's been rough on us, it's been rough on my staff, and it's been rough on our clients. The monthly memberships in particular have been extremely frustrating to convert for everyone involved. We have even lost a few long-standing members because of the frustration caused by the transition. I would suggest creating a better process to allow future businesses to transfer these memberships more easily. A feature that would help immensely would be being able to set the renewal date to a date in the future. It would also help a lot if we could manually input credit card details. I understand that the current configuration is more secure, however, it's been a very frustrating process requiring a lot of labor hours, back-and-forth with our clientele, and sustained dedication from my amazing front desk manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Meevo , und Squire

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde: Fresha offered a few more features than mangomint that I was looking for - such as sales of memberships and packages online, integrations with Facebook and Google for booking, and an integrated marketing suite.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: I liked their pricing and the initial demo call was great. Customer service evaporated after that, though.

Nish
pic in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pharmacy vaccine appointments are never an issue

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE using fresha at our community retail pharmacy! We are independent so we dont have any fancy apps that book our appointments for us! So we started looking online to see if there was anything that we could use that would help us with appointment scheduling! Im sure everyone knows in the pharmacy world that booking appointments for covid vaccines, flu vaccines, and all other types of shots is very difficult during the fall season! this makes it so easy and we even color coordinate our shots so its clear and easy to see

Fresha charges for text messages to send to people that make appointments which as a small business you may not want to opt into. We actually don't opt in as its pricey however we would love to if it becomes available for free or at least cheaper

Alain
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for a great product.

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I have been with Fresha since its inception when they were called shedule and I have enjoyed using this program ever since. [sensitive content hidden] is usually great at answering questions quite quickly and I’m grateful for that.
Thank you.

The ease of use, the comprehensive tools available

I’m honestly having trouble answering this question because I don’t think there’s anything I don’t like.

Lucy
Lucy
Company director in UK
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: The staff are all really helpful, the system is reliable and it’s really easy to use.

ease of use, online booking features and accessibility.

Most of the time the response on email for urgent issues is quick but it is annoying not having a support line to ring.

Faith
Customer Service Specialists in Kenia
Landwirtschaft, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Making your everyday the best with Fresha.

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: This is the most affordable and secure software for getting clients or marketing my medical work on my farm.It is easy to use and understand.

Have been using it to get unlimited bookings for my farm medical services.Fresha has really boosted my sales and have used it to attract more customers through online bookings.It zero monthly fees making it affordable for everyone.Have been updating my clients via automated texts.

No Cons about this amazing software.Has really helped me in strategizing my company.

Sylla
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Fresha Review

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed the platform and the appointments that followed it.

I enjoyed Fresha’s calendar and scheduling sections.

I felt like the product was somewhat busy, but still very organized for being so.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to make reservations from the website

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

It’s easy to see what’s available and what services the stores/companies provide, and easy to make an appointment with the app.

It’s not that obvious to find the exact service I’m looking for, if we can contact the stores (like leaving messages) directly from the website, it would be great

Gus
Director in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wolve in sheeps clothing

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As described above.

Ease of use....some functions in analytics

Their new Fresha pricing system is hidden in there description words of the product. Be very careful of what you get yourself in for. Their payment system back to you, the user, with Fresha plus is not described till you start using it. They have 4 processing times done over 24 hrs meaning payments took up to 7 days to be paid out. They describe how much you should be getting daily but I found i would only receive 20% of what I should have been getting. You will also be manipulated and pressured and lied to to get you off the free system and onto the payment system. Our business was in the number one position in Australia of all users for 5 stars for Fresha. I definitely don't recommend them. We have left for a much better online system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bookedin

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde: Because timely wasn't delivering on what they promised.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: It was better.

Sable
Salon Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Place to Start

3.0 vor 7 Monaten

It was easy backend to use and update. It also has a free option

There was a constant issue with clients booking online and it caused confusion for my guests

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vagaro

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde: Clover was sold to me from my bank and not salon friendly and had hidden expenses monthly

Zuvor genutzte Software: Clover

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: It was free to use and seemed also very easy. In the begin

Jose
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Discriminatory pricing

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Frustrating.

It promise easy enrollment and easy to use for clients.

I was really disappointed at the pricing of this software. You would expect to pay the same as any one using the software but I was been charged way too much just for a booking system. Fresha charges a percentage of the price of the appointment even if you don't want or need to used their card processing. So if another similar business to mine is charging lower prices they would pay less for the same usage. I try to talk to them but all they wanted was to push me to use their card processing "to see the benefit". This kind of pricing should be illegal. A business prices should not have anything to do with the pricing of the booking services. Fresha need to select a price for their services and not charge based on the business' prices.

Frank
Salon Owner in Südafrika

Fresha - Salon Management software

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: All businesses need systems, simple systems work best, just the accounting integration. They get that right, they will have an absolute winner

scheduling, invoicing, inventory management and marketing. Has good CRM capabilities

No accounting software integration, tedious/cumbersome CSV export

Trish
Salon owner in Australien
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Best program ever!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. Have paid ridiculous amounts of money for other programs and the service was no way near as good.
I have recommended this program to 2 other salon owners. Cannot speak highly enough!
It has everything a salon needs and they are continually improving.

It does absolutely everything I need it to do and the customer service is outstanding!

No app on phone but it’s not really a problem as I have it saved in favorites on my phone.

Tracy
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shedul is amazing and their team is simply unbeatable in their support and response time!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Before we opened our salon in April, we researched and selected Shedul because of its many features that are truly outstanding. What drew my eye first was the ability to use it at no charge. How could they offer so many features and benefits without the high charges other companies have? I wanted to give it a try without the hassles of "trial periods" and training videos. You have got to experience this for yourself! Have you ever said "I wish my schedule could do this" or "I love it but..." about your current or future calendar, POS, or booking system?
Well, Shedul makes magic happen. They have such an amazing team of designers and IT that are so responsive, that they take "votes" from the community (members) to see what they will add or improve next!
Yes, you actually have a VOICE that is heard. I have never had that with any other company in any field.
As to Shedul itself, it is extremely user-friendly, very easy to learn and allows me to do every thing I want to do. Book online? No problem! POS? Everything you want out of it. How about SMS texting and emailing your clients? $0 charge on their end, just subscribe to a phone carrier that offers unlimited texting (like most cell phones have) and you are good to go.
Current projects are updated so that the community can follow along with the progress.
Also, it is not only for Hair Salons! Nails, Estheticians, Massage Therapists and others can use all the features as well.
Want to have your employees be able to see the calendar and receive email notifications when there is an online booking, or you want to track if the booking came from your website, facebook, or walk-in? You can. Want your office manager or receptionist to receive the email as well? You can. I can go on, but you really need to check it out for yourself!
Shedul is simply the best. Justyne, you and your team have made using business software fun and exciting!

I am always interested in making things smarter, faster, easier, etc. I have found a perfect partnership with the team from Shedul. Responsive team at Shedul Online Booking SMS texting/Email for confirmations, reminders, thank you's, etc. Email to associate who has the booking with additional email to receptionist/owner/manager, whoever you need notified. POS Barcode scan in Products or hand key them in to see at POS. Rebooking feature Able to see calendar weekly or daily Run numerous reports Security levels for different team members The list is really much more than this, these are a few of the many features to be found.

There are no Cons. You will never regret going with Shedul for your business!

Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good but not perfect

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We have used Fresha (Shedul) for over 4 years. The product has been consistently improved over the years and we are thankful for that. The booking process is really great. The product is (rightfully so) built for commission salons. We are not a commission salon and it would be great to have some reports and features that would work better for us. Unfortunately, as stated earlier there have been some recent updates that have made things more difficult. However, I would choose Fresha again and again. It has been an essential part of our business. Consistently working well for both our clients and our staff.

Uptime is great. Appointment booking is easy for the client online and also for our staff. Inventory management is good, though it could use some tweaking in the low stock/reordering process. Ability for customers to buy products and vouchers online is a plus. The iOS app is great. Credit card integration works great with our Fresha card terminal. Client reminders work very well. Reporting is really good. Lots of ways to get essential information in the report area.

Recently, there have been frequent updates to the platform that have created a more difficult checkout process. Flow was disrupted and essential parts of the POS process were put in hard to get areas making them easy to forget (ex. assigning staff member commissions on products). Bottom line, it takes more clicks to check a client out than it did before. Fresha payouts to our bank account are slow but consistent. This is a Fresha issue, not a bank issue. Fresha notifies you when they payout. The online store needs some work but I feel sure that will happen. There aren't enough shipping options for orders, sorting options for products, and modifier options for items. Clients can put in an invalid credit card number and still book an appointment even with no show/late cancellation protection turned on. This has happened several times in our shop and we have been unable to charge the no show fees because of invalid card numbers. Refunds to client credit cards are also charged a processing fee! Accidentally charge a client an incorrect amount? You'll be charged a fee for the wrong charge, for the refund and the correct charge. Not cool!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salonist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: Price

Richard
Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The system does not work well

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall poor. Support don't seem to acknowledge or understand issues that are raised and offer 'solutions' that either ignore information they have already been given or are just not relevant to the issue. I have been fobbed off on many occasions and nothing improves. I have £6k worth of vouchers sold through Fresha in the last 6 months so moving to a different system would be a nightmare but staying is a nightmare too.

Fresha is affordable compared to many other similar systems.

The voucher system is NOT fit for purpose. A client with a voucher cant put in a code and use it to checkout like you can with EVERY other voucher system. We have had to duplicate every single massage we offer (including for each time variation) and have "voucher only" booking so they put the code in as a note and we manually check the voucher off the system. We sell vouchers for specific massage types and durations. If someone has a voucher for a 1 hour Swedish massage that costs £40 and we increase the massage cost to £45 the voucher is no longer valid AT ALL. Fresha sees the service as being "deleted" rather than the client needs to pay £5 more. The calendar sync is one way while other systems have 2 way sync which would make it MUCH easier for therapists to manage their availability. They have just started charging for appointment confirmations. They look at the average number of clients you had in previous months and You are allocated 1 reminder message per client. The thing is though that to run the business properly each client might get 3 messages (or more if they reschedule) so you will almost certainly be paying for extra messages. When clients do reschedule their appointment does not show up through calendar sync. There is no option to embed the booking system on your website and the ability to change the look or feel of your booking page on Fresha

Milan
Manager in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software, developers have nailed it as they have captured all the features we need expertely

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: This software is exactly what we have been searching for. It has the features we need, is powerful enough to maintain all of our client data, appointments for multiple staff, sales dashboard, generating reports, import/export data, online booking buttons for social media websites including Facebook, and much much more. I have worked with various software and client relationship managers previously however I have found this to be extremely easy to use for all staff over other programs. We have a relatively new small business and I have personally tried over 30 different similar type programs and none of them have suited my needs, and couldn't customise to our needs. I even tried Excel based systems and creating my own however it was harder for multiple staff to use and would be prone to mistakes. Due to this, we stayed with the good old appointment book for appointments and used excel to track sales etc. Coming across this software has changed all that; we are now using this and have ditched excel and filed away the appointment book. It literally does everything we need and has extra features we can also use that we weren't using before.

Everything we need is here with the ease of access required for all staff members. It's great that we can see daily appointments, sales, revenue etc from the dashboard and can easily generate reports and export to excel. Adding different services and products (i.e. retail add on products) is extremely simple; you enter in the service and include price and duration etc which makes it very easy when making appointments. The checkout option also displays your products in case you forgot or haven't promoted it in the appointment so can easily add extra value to each appointment. The added feature to send SMS reminders to clients automatically is excellent and I really like how they have added options to customise this feature, such as adding times in which to send these reminders so they are not sent in the middle of the night for example. They have really done their research on what clients need and am very impressed with this software.

The company has pretty much nailed it with their software though if I had to put something, I could only suggest adding the ability to further customise options, page layout, which data to display or not display etc; this would be great.

Carolina
Recruiter/Account Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works wonderfully for temp staffing, too!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Shedul has created a simple scheduling software that works well for any industry. It is a free (or low cost) solution which is awesome for small business like mine. There are plenty of features available that my business doesn't use, but that other businesses could definitely benefit from.

I run a dental temporary staffing agency and we began using this program around the time it came out. It was very new and the developers were in close contact with us often asking what we liked/disliked about the program. We use it in an unintended and unconventional way but it has worked better for us than any scheduler built for staffing. The ease of adding appointments, changing, updating, and notifying clients of these changes is unsurpassed. We have tried out several other program that were designed for our industry but just have not found anything that does more for the same price - free! We haven't explored the new Fresha options to book online in depth but the booking page that it generates when you turn it on looks very professional. I would recommend it for any salon, spa or business that wants to present themselves well online with a little budget.

They have been growing quickly and making a lot of changes. The only real issue I've faced is a 3-4 second lag but it has only just started happening in the last couple weeks so I'm sure it will be resolved soon. The support staff is responsive and helpful.

Kevin
Kevin
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avoid Fresha

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Poor. I was over £400 down from using Fresha (16 appointments unpaid for)

The Fresha Website looks nice and easy to use.

Trialled Fresha for a few months. Previously used Treatwell. Wanted to set Fresha up to allow for appointments that were pre-paid. This is no possible. Instead had to set it up where customers had authorised card details. This is where Fresha fails as a booking system. Of the 28 appointments booked through Fresha we were only able to charge 12 of them. 16 appointments booked through Fresha were unable to be charged for.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Treatwell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: I would not use Fresha again

Antwort von Fresha

Hey Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that our service did not satisfy your expectations. With Fresha, clients are never charged in advance as we've found that charging upfront deposits or fees can discourage people from booking. Clients are charged after their appointment at checkout. If a client cancels late or doesn't show-up, you can charge them a no-show or late cancellation fee if you have this set up on your account. The authorisation code is there for security reasons and is only needed in a few special cases. However, if you manage your bookings daily, and if the client agrees to your no-show policy, you should be able to charge the client without an authorisation code. We've shared your feedback with our production team as we want to make sure your voice is heard as we continue to make advancements and improvements to our software. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance in the future!

Bernardo
Bernardo
Hairdresser/ salon co-owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't work for most hair salons

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, when there is an actual way they can help you, you get a straight answer but when you have an issue with a feature that they don't have, you get emails back with answers not related to your initial question.
I'm guessing also that this app is made by developers who haven't consulted with salon owners and it shows.

Easy to set up and use. Interface is well designed.

Does not work for all hair salons! You cannot choose two service providers we hen clients book online. E.g.. One of our staff is a stylist and her clients visit other colourists in the salon for their colour. You can't book two separate people so the client is forced to make one appointment at a time which is frustrating for them. Also, they haven't set it up so you see when the next available time or day is so the client has to check day by day to find an available spot which is also annoying for them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: salonMonster

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: I didn't. I prefer salonmonster.

Antwort von Fresha

Sorry to see this, Fernandez. Actually, we have 40,000 Salons using us globally, have won Most User-friendly, Most Popular and Most Affordable for 3 years in a row, so the team definitely know what they are doing ;) The Support team spent a lot of time responding to your emails and finding solutions for your very specific requests. If we don't have a feature, of course we'd try and find a solution for you, and if not, it would be added to the to do lists. You're welcome back anytime but we wish you luck with your continued search :)

Tristin
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Severely limited, bad long-term choice

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Shedul is a deceptive piece of software because it is clean, good-looking, and easy to get started. But it is a terrible option in the long term, unless you plan to be a small business that never grows or you plan to pay someone to manually handle all of your scheduling and business-flow processes forever.

Very easy to setup and use. My staff were able to pick it up right away with minimal learning curve. The online booking system for clients is simple and clean.

No Google Calendar integration = dead end software. You cannot automate *anything* with this software, meaning you will be stuck manually handling everything related to booking for as long as you use this software. This means you will have some serious pain as your business grows. Worse yet, the online booking system is more a marketplace than anything else, making it very simple for your prospective clients to inadvertently end up on a competitor's booking page. Ouch!

Antwort von Fresha

Hey Tristin, sorry to see this! If you're looking for growth, your account is 100% unlimited so you can add as many staff, locations, services etc as you'd like. SMS and client notifications are also free & unlimited as part of your free for life account so the sky is the limit! We're all about automation so clients can book online rather than needing full time staff to manage your calendar. If you start using the checkout features, you'll also see your reports are automatically populated for you. My recommendation would be to drive more online bookings and use the check out features. Likewise, online bookings can be through your own online bookings widgets for your website, facebook and instagram which I saw are not being used, as well as the marketplace, so you have both options and best of both worlds. We can however remove you from the marketplace if you'd prefer. Hope this helps and keen to help further so you can use all of Shedul to make life easier :)

Natalie
RMT in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great for a cheap alternative

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great starter software for small businesses not wanting to break the bank for all the bells and whistles. They were great at listening to what consumers/users wanted and upgraded often to stay with the times and have many options available for all types of businesses needs.

I loved that it was free when I signed up years ago. It didn’t have all the extra features I would have loved, but for the price, it was great to get my business started. I’m sure they have added many more features since then and have an upgraded paid version.

With the free version I had signed up to at the time, you couldn’t send out custom forms and have online booking. I believe this has since changed but was part of the reason I switched to a different booking software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jane , Mindbody , ClinicSense und Noterro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: It was a free option with similar features.

Jennifer
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and Serves Its Purpose

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: When they aren't changing things every week, we are very happy with the product. We love the new app which makes sure my therapists know immediately when their schedule changes.

Cost effective, simple and easy to use design, web based.

They make updates so frequently that you are constantly having to relearn where things are and how to do simple tasks. I feel like they should leave some things alone.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: The cost and it fit our needs.