Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über SE Ranking

Cloud-based platform for SEO and online marketing professionals

Erfahre mehr über SE Ranking

Easy to setup - You simply need to add the URL of the website and optionally link Google Analytics and you have a fully featured SEO tool. Rankings, competitors and lovely looking reports.

You have to pay an extra to access some of the tools.

Bewertungen zu SE Ranking

4.6
4.7
4.6
4.7

9.0/10

SE Ranking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 281 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie SE Ranking bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Eduardo Danton
Eduardo Danton
Strategist in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Surprised

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I am very surprised by the quality vs pricing of SE Ranking. They are fair, projects are great, it's simple to use and also very intuitive. I just became a fan!

Easy to use Great Interface Accurate Information Site Audit is just amazing

Didnt find any cons. I am enjoying this software very much

Binaya
Binaya
SEO Specialist in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far So Good

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

I have been using this software for more than a year now. It is relatively cheaper as compared to ahrefs and semrush but does the job well. Mostly i use this software for rank tracking and sending reports for my clients. Saves my hours on preparing report.

There is no GMB optimization feature and some limitations on keyword research.

Andrei
Branch Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The SEO tool.

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall SE Ranking is a great ranking tool for every website. The price is very good and the features are many.

After creating the account this tool is easy to setup, adding you website takes less than a minute. the reports you get are very complex and intuitive. Site audit features gave me a big image about the website and the path i have to go. Keyword and backlink monitors are the greatest features, if used correctly the ranking are "correct". I was surprised to see that the price is lower than other tools.

No cons for SE Ranking found until now..

Vilius
Founder in Litauen
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is pathetic - thiefs

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We ordered our subscription on our company behalf, but they charged us additionally with the VAT, although we weren't suppose to be. After contacting customer support about this issue and asking for a refund of the VAT, they said that they will do that, then they sent us to the different administrator, they said that it's impossible, then they changed their mind again. And now 3 months gone by, they're still stalling and not giving any answer or the money back. This company is a fraud and I would NOT recommend it. The potential cost saving are not worth it.

The most satisfying feature of this product that it exists, and works kinda.

The customer support is tragic. Payment system is fraudulent.

Antwort von SE Ranking

Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience and already taken action so our customers always receive proper support in a timely manner. We understand how important it is for you to get a resolution to a problem, and we're sorry we've put you in that situation. It's possible to place VAT-exempt orders using VAT ID but if you were charged any tax, we can add this information for you. If you didn't receive the refund yet, please, check your inbox or send us a message and we'll see that your billing records are updated as soon as possible.

Liam
CMO in UK
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rank up with SE

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Been using SE Ranking for more than 2 years, i think is the best tool for keyword tracking. Keeping track of the website keywords is very important in my line of business. Integrating Google My Business is a nice feature and keeping track of this is very important. Site audit is also a nice feature that all the SEO management apps should have.

The price is not the smallest, not a deal breaker, for sometimes for small business can be.

Daniel José
Daniel José
Programador informático in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great functionalities for the best price in the market.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

Miljenko
Miljenko
Chief Executive Officer in Kroatien

Very Comprehensive SEO Tool

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

SE Ranking has everything you need to create a good SEO strategy for your websites.

It could be somehow difficult to catch everything if you are a new user. They have A LOT of possibilities, so there is a little learning curve to become an advanced user.

Hanno
Hanno
Founder in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It's the Keyword Grouper!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Like I said: It really makes the keyword research much more valuable. And actually I just use that part of the tool.

The Keyword grouping function. It makes your keyword research so much more valuable! You can group keywords by the similarity of the resulting SERPS. That has the effect, that you can group content together. A function that no other seo tool that I know of allows for.

It takes some time until you get your results. If you're grouping some thousand keywords, it takes hours. But that's okay.

Apurva
SEO Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Keyword Readearch and Competitor Analysis

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use SE Ranking mostly for keyword research as it gives accurate analysis for the keywords and also for checking ranking of keywords. SE Ranking would do the work in minutes. The tool enhances our ability to analyze website and perform comprehensive link audits.

SE Ranking is a highly comprehensive and accurate keyword research tool packed with advanced SEO features that cater to various business needs. The software is user-friendly, facilitating the management of marketing strategies for diverse clients. It's scalable, frequently updated to enhance user experience, and offers impressive website optimization tools.

Nothing to dislike actually as it perfectly does the job. Maybe the cost would be high for an individual person. At times it's little slow and takes time to load if you have a lot of projects running.

omar
SEO in Ägypten
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SE in SEO

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Rank keywords and its position every day

on page SEO its not good on it and internal links

Xavier
Digital Marketing Specialist in Spanien
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is the best tool that adapts to our current needs.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Apart from the splendid functionalities and the different tools that it has, what is really surprising is the total integration of the projects through API, which allows you to easily create and manage projects from our Local CRM and have everything centralized in a dashboard.

Functionality, ease of use, API integration and scalable price.

Project management by directories instead of by domain (Domanins with multiweb)

Juan Antonio
Diseñador in Spanien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very pleasant experience both in functionality and support

Search keywords and traffic. on-page audit

At the moment I totally like it.Perhaps the competition analytics database is renewed every month

Dan
Digital Marketer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This tool is really good, they have some well thought out features that are genuinely useful.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Affordable, useful, well thought-out tools that show promise for even more features in the near future. This tool has made my work with clients much easier and efficient. They like it for its clarity. I like it for its unique and genuinely useful features that work well and deliver to my expectations. I've already recommended this to most people I know.

I like that you get a fair keyword allowance. If I'm tracking 50 keywords on desktop, I can track those same 50 on mobile without it being deducted from my total keyword allowance, this is something I've been ripped off by other tools in the past. I like that you can add a monetary value to your keywords dependent on their position and other variables, this is great to show value to clients. I like that you can import keywords directly from search console and monitor them. I think the backlink tool useful and has some good metrics in the dashboard. Reporting is good because clients understand it. the competitor analysis and auditing tools are very useful too. Showing overall metrics is great for clients and a quick bird's eye view of performance. It's also a responsive layout, so I can use it on my tablet (seems trivial but most bigger tools are hard to use on smaller screens) I've been told that most of the features that are missing are being worked on and will be implemented soon. I expect them to be just as useful and intuitive too. Overall, the value for money, fairness and useful tools make this a good investment for me. I'm very happy with it.

It'd be awesome to be able to segment by the organic and local pack as that piece of the interface can be a bit confusing. I wish we could pull backlink data into the reports, but I have been told this is on the way soon. The android app isn't very useful (but hey, they actually have one unlike the others) It's good for a quick look at movements, but generally you're better using the full site

Lauren
Lead Online Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, nice functions, not always super accurate

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: This tool has been very useful for us. We have 10s and 10s of sites that we track ranking on here. Our main function with this tool is to run rankings. However, the tool also has other uses, like a "site audit", which is pretty cool. Finds missing titles tags, duplicate descriptions; that kind of thing. We run rankings daily for our clients. It's great that it does it automatically, that you can put different cities, different search engines, etc. However, I have noticed that they are not super accurate. Especially of late. Thing swill say 11 which are actually 9, things will say they dropped out of the top 100 but actually be 22, etc.

Daily rank tracking, ability to add multiple cities and search engines, the ability to track mobile. The addition of the Site Audit and other functions are a nice addition.

The inaccuracy of rankings at times. I would say within the last month it's gotten bad. Things will be anywhere from 3 to 30 off. I'm sure the volatility of Google Search Results is partly at fault, but even so, it's gotten to the point where I will manually check drops or keywords that I seem off. Out of a set of 40 or so keywords, I usually find at least 5 or so that are more or less wrong.

Ivan
Ivan
SEO-specialist in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very comfortable SEO service that makes positions tracking easy and understandable

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

1. Easy to track the position of keywords in several target countries 2. Page SEO Audit - a useful tool to find problems or mistakes in OnPage optimization. 3. Website Complex Audit makes easy to find technical problems in the whole website. 4. Integration with GSC and Analytics helps to find interesting statistic insights. 5. Backlink Monitor is really helpful tool to control backlinks from forums and blogs. 6. Marketing Plan Tool - it's kind of check-list - not very useful for professionals, but have many links to useful sources about SEM. 7. Every week I receive useful articles from SERanking - this helps me to be on top of my mind.

1. Reporting Tool is difficult to use. I create reports by myself because there isn't enough time to understand all Reporting Tool features completely. 2. Positions report that I receive via my Email once a week is bad - it's just a list of keywords with their positions in target countries - very large and not useful report.

Marco
Consultant in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Standard in SEO

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We were really happy. But then our client switch to other tool.

All in one solution for SEO and desk research.

Have not found yet. i could say just the price is problem.

Daniel
Gerente in Ukraine

Best tool functionality/price

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It solves all my problems related to SEO and helps to improve the positioning of my clients' websites.

Easy to use and have all-in-one tools to grow in seo.

Is enough for me, It has more tools than I need

Ale
Editor in Argentinien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The pandora box for seo

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I use for tracking KW and backlinks

I love seo tools and Se Ranking is a seo tool with all inclusive. I like that but have too much tools (but its can be confusing) What i love about Se Ranking and what i use - Keyword tracker for several search engine - Snippet view (you can see how look on google) - Nice Report - tracking backlinks - Website Auditor - Keyword research tool Also you can give level access to your team or client. Se Ranking is a tool that is really good and usefull but is no so for "new" or "expert" and also isnt cheaper... so i think is perfect tool for a small marketing agency The best tool in SE Ranking for my and what i love (and is the more original and usefull and no other app have it) is the backling tracker. Really clevear!!!

The cons of Se Ranking are: - The UI is not very friendly - Too much tools and they are not very friendly so new people on seo can get confuse - The tools are hide in the ui - Some service you have to pay extra (if you compare against other tools like ahreff or semrush) - Too much tools and is not the best in 1 I think if they remake the ui and work on pricing can be a really sucefull seo tool.

Isaac
CEO in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The service is the reason to come and the support is the reason to stay.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good.

I use it for rank tracker on a daily basis but have discovered that there are a full range of tools really useful that make my work easier.

Nothing... maybe that some tools are quite complex at the first time.

stefan
owner in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

SE Ranking better than ever since major change

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It gives me more insights in websites and when I show that to clients; they really understand that I can be helpful to them. I have contact with their helpdesk weekly; they respond fast and clear

It gives all the information I need and many insights to get the work done. Their help desk is great and fast end help full

I have to think hard about what I like less.. nothing comes up at the moment

Dexter
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SE Ranking exceeded my expectations

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

SE Ranking is another affordable SEO that we like to use for our website as well as our clients' websites. It is simple to use and their user interface is neat. They also have advanced SEO tools like Rank Tracker, Website Audit, Backlink Checker and On-Page Checker. Their Rank Tracker tool is accurate and it is simple to use. I believe that one of their strengths is their affordable pricing.

You have to pay an extra to access some of the tools.

Roberto
Independent in Spanien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy to use and very useful

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have just started using it but in a few days it has allowed me to locate and solve several errors on my web that I didn't know about. Now it's also easy to see how my web is with respect to competitors.

It offers total audit control of web pages. Allows you to easily locate errors. Technical support is fast and efficient

I only had a problem with statistics that were not refreshed, but the technical support quickly resolved it.

Jonny
Jonny
SEO Executive in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Above average ranking and link tracking tool

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: An inexpensive tool for tracking ranks and links. If you are in the niche of needing to track both of these metrics in one tool, SE Ranking will provide a cost effective option.

We used this tool to track a number of basic keywords across multiple sites, but also used the link track feature to record and track our inbound links. This feature is useful as it checks if links are still live and records the date of any changes, allowing you to see real-time stats on your link building efforts. The rank tracking is fairly standard and easy to use so no complaints there, although there isn't anything ground-breaking.

The new updated interface is easy to use, but until then the UI was very clunky and not the easiest to navigate. The beta version that you can use for their new interface is a lot better though. Not too many complaints otherwise, it functions as you would expect.

Anthony
Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very sophisticated and excited to continue using the system

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: More understand of ranking data

The system feels much more sophisticated than our previous SEO tool. The ability to track specific queries and set the location basis for the search engine adds a new level of details to our SEO activities. There's an emphasis within the system on tracking your/client competitors. I can easily see the top 10 competitors for specific keywords, providing me a way try and get highly relevant backlinks. The backlink management itself also feels great, as I can add poor links to a 'disavow' list to export and upload to Google Webmaster Tools. The reporting functionality is also very good, allowing us to create attractive monthly reports for clients.

Occasionally the links within the system break, but usually these resolve themselves after I reload the page, so this hasn't really presented an issue yet.

Krzysztof
CMO in Polen
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most accurate rank tracking tool available

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been using Web-Tools for a long time. This is server based tool for rank tracking, but it stopped working after an author had given up. So I had to find something new. I checked a lot of tools and SE Ranking is the best one in my opinion.

IMHO this is the most accurate and the best rank tracking tool out there. I have tried many of them. I also own 2 more SaaS tools for rank tracking, but SE Ranking beats them all.

I would like to see a better Social Media analytics. And android app as soon as possible.