Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über GanttPRO

Eine Online-Gantt-Diagramm-Software für das Projektmanagement, mit der Teams Projektpläne visualisieren und Aufgaben verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über GanttPRO

Vorteile:

I really enjoy the project management UI design. The visually clear and easy-to-use features in defining projects and collaborations are very helpful.

Nachteile:

Kanban view has limited column options. It needs to be customizable.

Bewertungen zu GanttPRO

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4.8
Kundenservice
4.8
Funktionen
4.7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4.7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9.2/10

GanttPRO hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 485 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie GanttPRO bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (485)

Denis
Denis
Studen in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Eventservice, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super Gantt-Chart Tool

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Ich wurde eingestellt, um einen Forschungskoordinator an meiner Universität zu ersetzen. Das Projekt befand sich in der Startphase und mehrere Aufgaben und Meilensteine ​​liefen parallel. Ich wusste, was ein Gantt-Diagramm ist, suchte aber nach einer benutzerfreundlichen Oberfläche, mit der ich einfach eintauchen konnte. Ich habe LucidChart ausprobiert. Ich habe es mit Microsoft Project versucht. Sie funktionierten, aber ich musste anhalten und herausfinden, wie ich mit meinem Diagramm das machen sollte, was ich wollte. GanttPRO ist bei weitem die einfachste Benutzeroberfläche, weil es "eines" macht: Gantt-Diagramme, und zwar sehr gut.

Nachteile:

Es gibt keine Schaltfläche zum Ausblenden des Diagramms in einem separaten Fenster. Da es auf Browsern funktioniert, ist das gleichzeitige Arbeiten am Diagramm selbst und das gleichzeitige Arbeiten mit der Tabellenversion des Diagramms schwierig, wenn Sie keine neue Instanz in einem separaten Fenster öffnen. Normalerweise platziere ich die Tabelle auf einem eigenen separaten Monitor und dann das Diagramm auf dem anderen. Sie können es tun, aber es ist nicht so einfach herauszufinden. Ich wünschte, es gäbe eine Schaltfläche, um es in ein anderes Fenster zu öffnen (ala gmail). Ein anderer Vorschlag, wenn Sie dies sogar in einem Browser tun können, besteht darin, eine Reihe von Aufgaben, die kopiert und eingefügt werden sollen, mehrfach auswählen zu können. Sie können dies jetzt tun, aber es ist entweder eine einzelne Aufgabe oder die gesamte Unteraufgabenliste.

Rony
Rony
MBA Student in Brasilien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great WBS planning tool with resource management

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been using GanttPro for a few weeks now and I can say it's one of the best project planning tools I've seen.
GanttPro was by far the best balance between the number of features and ease of use I found.
I do the International Executive MBA at SSBM (Swiss School of Business & Management) and validated that this software efficiently meets the requirements of the best management practices of WBS - Work Breakdown Structure in the project planning discipline. GanttPro is an excellent choice for small and medium complexity projects, delivering the essential resources for Work Breakdown Structure plan and tracking. Include resources management with costs allocation, and a kanban board to make simple the tasks update. It is a creative and easy-to-understand tool.

Vorteile:

User-friendly interface Smallest learning curve (it's possible to fully use all resources with just some small interactions) Great online tool compatible with Mac Resources planning with cost register

Nachteile:

Lack of Risk management, and Issues log. There isn't a good exportation view to put into follow-up reports (slide format)

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computerspiele, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

GanttPro improved my project management

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: When it comes to managing several projects and spreadsheets, GanttPRO has been invaluable to me as a knowledgeable and professional-based platform.

Vorteile:

GanttPro's intuitive design is one of its most notable qualities. Even though I don't come from a project management background, I had no trouble learning how to utilize it. Using the simple drag-and-drop interface, you can quickly and easily create a Gantt chart, timeline, and task dependencies.

Nachteile:

While the UI is simple and straightforward to use, it does not allow for any personalization. It's hard to work with and lacks fluidity in terms of page layout and design.

Gustavo
Senior Project Manager in Spanien
Forschung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

GanttPRO has been a game-changer for us

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Wrapping up, GanttPRO has been a standout tool for us. It's streamlined our process, given us killer forecasting abilities, and is just overall easy to use. We're pretty excited about where it's headed and totally recommend it to anyone looking to get their project management on point.

Vorteile:

Especially since we're juggling so many projects with not enough hands on deck. Its design is user-friendly, and it's packed with features that have really kicked our project management skills up a notch. We're talking about keeping things organized and nailing our goals and predictions. What's really cool about GanttPRO is how easy it is to use. It makes the whole scheduling and tracking gig a breeze, so we can spend more time doing great work instead of getting tangled up in complicated software. Seeing our project timelines, what depends on what, and how everything's moving along in real-time is a big win. It gives us a clear picture of where we're at and helps us make smart moves ahead of time.

Nachteile:

Possibilities to improve the fine tuning of task and other options that could improve adaptability to users' needs.

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Simplify Your Workflows and Drive Results

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, using GanttPRO can be a positive experience for businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. The platform's intuitive and user-friendly interface, improved collaboration and communication features, and customizable templates can help teams save time and achieve better results. However, like any technology solution, GanttPRO may have a learning curve for some users and may not be suitable for businesses with complex or specialized project management needs. Before investing in GanttPRO, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Vorteile:

GanttPRO offers several benefits to businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. Some of the key advantages of using GanttPRO include:Intuitive and user-friendly interfaceImproved collaboration and communication between team membersCustomizable project templates and real-time reportingIntegration with popular tools such as Google Drive, Trello, and SlackAdvanced Gantt chart capabilities for comprehensive project planning and management.By streamlining workflows and improving collaboration and communication, GanttPRO helps teams achieve better results in less time. Whether you're looking to manage small projects or large-scale initiatives, GanttPRO is a versatile and powerful solution that can help you meet your goals.

Nachteile:

One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of GanttPRO to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether GanttPRO is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.

Alex
Co-Director in UK
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

New User Review

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Vorteile:

As a small scale arts charity we manage a large number of projects, with a relatively small core team of employees. GanttPRO has been a really easy and instantly useful platform to help us deliver in our day to day. The support from customer services has been really strong and the training resources provided have been easy to access and very helpful. It's a massive plus to be able to visualise our activity in such a simple and accessible form and we've found the level of customisation fits our needs really well. We're really looking forward to becoming regulars with the platform and embracing the impact the programme can have on our output.

Nachteile:

We're newcomers to the software, so we still have a lot to learn about what it can and can't do for us, but for now we don't really have any set cons, it's been easy, clear and helpful.

Juan Carlos
Project Manager in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Using GanttPRO as a student

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience has been very satisfactory, since I have been able to find everything I have needed in this application and much more, I am learning to use it and to follow up my project and it has been very useful so far.

Vorteile:

There are many that I have liked from what I have been using GanttPRO, but to highlight I have the ease of use, here I can organize my tasks easily, have a fairly easy follow-up, I can export to an excel that is even better and I can have it all very close to the palm of my hand, Besides this I also love the way it presents the tasks in the gantt chart that although many people think that any application does it in my case I did not have good luck with any application as I am having with this one, super recommended and I hope to continue from here on until I graduate to continue using it.

Nachteile:

So far I haven't found anything I don't like since I have found everything I needed, as I am just learning how to manage projects and the good use of an application to keep track. I can say that of all the applications I have used this is the best without a doubt.

Joseph
Software engineer in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

I use GanttPro and it was what I wanted!

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: I love it, I keep using it, and I may use it more often.

Vorteile:

I started using GanttPro as recommended for a project. I am used to MS project, but I decided to give GanttPro a try. I had around 14 days of free trial and in less than a day I was operational on it. It offers some templates by industries, you just choose one and start from there! It was easy to use and as an online platform you can easily add people with a well define Access Control. You can add your time to specific task or start timing it which is useful to get a meaningful perspective of the time dedicated to a task. You can define the week schedule globally or by users. There are some predefined sets of relationships between tasks or user stories. They also have options to export your plan in different format such as Excel, PNG, etc. So I really loved it and I will keep using it for my projects and I recommend people to give it a try.

Nachteile:

The visual of the Gantt diagram is pretty tricky as it shares the same view with the Milestones-Tasks. They should offer the option to visualize it alone in a separate window.

DAvid
Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

GanttPRO A tools that combine the best of multiple platforms - all in one!

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall experience is pleasantly surprised and I selected it over a host of other very popular platforms. In my opinion, considering all the factors (Style, price, capabilities, etc) this is the winner.

Vorteile:

Simple to set up and implement. The gantt scheduling visuals make it easy to communicate tasks and progress in team meetings.

Nachteile:

Very sophisticated and visually busy once you populate with lots of tasks and milestones, HOWEVER the collapsing rows assist is cleaning this up and solving the problem.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

What I've been looking for

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I was looking for an alternative to MS Project and happy to have discovered GanttPRO. It is simple enough but has the flexibility for more complex tasks and reporting if needed.

Vorteile:

I like the tutorials and help widgets that help me navigate and better understand the software. I have limited background developing Gantt charts and the quick how-to information was super helpful.

Nachteile:

I don't have any cons at this point. If I experience any, I'll update the review.

Thanh
Student in Vietnam
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gantt Project help me graduate 2nd years of college

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I like to use Gantt project just for how easy i took me to learn and uses it.

Vorteile:

I like the fact that it very easy to use and learn. Setting constrain and timeline features is without a doubt perfect for me.

Nachteile:

It can export to Excel format but the excel format it's export cannot be use in MS Project

Rodrigo
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante) in Bolivien
Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Vorteile:

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Nachteile:

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

Antwort von GanttPRO

vor 4 Jahren

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected].

Lucia
Trainee in Brasilien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gantt PRO

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The Gantt PRO App has completely transformed the way I manage projects. Its sleek design, user-friendly interface, and powerful features make it an essential tool in my professional toolkit. Creating stunning Gantt charts has never been easier thanks to the app's intuitive drag-and-drop functionality. It seamlessly integrates with popular project management tools, ensuring real-time synchronization and promoting collaboration. Customization options allow me to personalize the charts to my liking, and exporting them in various formats is a breeze. With comprehensive project management features like task assignment and progress tracking, the app keeps me organized and on track. The outstanding customer support provided by the team is the cherry on top. In summary, the Gantt PRO App is a game-changer for efficient project management!

Vorteile:

The Gantt PRO App has completely transformed the way I manage projects. Its sleek design, user-friendly interface, and powerful features make it an essential tool in my professional toolkit. Creating stunning Gantt charts has never been easier thanks to the app's intuitive drag-and-drop functionality. It seamlessly integrates with popular project management tools, ensuring real-time synchronization and promoting collaboration. Customization options allow me to personalize the charts to my liking, and exporting them in various formats is a breeze. With comprehensive project management features like task assignment and progress tracking, the app keeps me organized and on track. The outstanding customer support provided by the team is the cherry on top. In summary, the Gantt PRO App is a game-changer for efficient project management!

Nachteile:

The Gantt PRO App has completely transformed the way I manage projects. Its sleek design, user-friendly interface, and powerful features make it an essential tool in my professional toolkit. Creating stunning Gantt charts has never been easier thanks to the app's intuitive drag-and-drop functionality. It seamlessly integrates with popular project management tools, ensuring real-time synchronization and promoting collaboration. Customization options allow me to personalize the charts to my liking, and exporting them in various formats is a breeze. With comprehensive project management features like task assignment and progress tracking, the app keeps me organized and on track. The outstanding customer support provided by the team is the cherry on top. In summary, the Gantt PRO App is a game-changer for efficient project management!

Ahmad
Project Engineer in Jordanien
Bau, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The finest platforms for using the gantt chart template to work schedule and allocate tasks

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: So I could better explain their projects and tell them of developments, he helped me illustrate the work programs for different clients in a bar chart manner. And all of this utilizes basic technology offered by GanttPRO for a modest fee via a website, without the need for complicated processes and programs that are difficult to master and explain to clients. It will also help me clarify the work plans for their projects and tell them of updates.

Vorteile:

I admire the ability of GanttPRO to distribute responsibilities precisely and clearly to our team members, which is a great method to handle projects. The Gantt chart template offers everyone more attention and makes them eager to complete the activity on time. I particularly like GanttPRO's ready-made templates that allow me and the team to quickly develop their plans. In addition, I enjoy how updates are done on the baseline work schedule and the exact results that can be retrieved from those updates that let you know which activities are progressing according to plan and which are overdue.

Nachteile:

It's easy to use, has a nice user interface, and once logged in, you can work directly, save and share modifications with peers. This will allow you to start a new project and share it with the team, as well as update existing ones.

Sebastián
Student in Kolumbien
Bildungsmanagement, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

From chaos to order: The power of GanttPro on project managing

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Definitely, planning, tracking, and overall project management have become easier, more efficient, and better since I started using GanttPro. As I mentioned before, it has helped me design and keep track of project timelines, activities, and their status. It has also facilitated team communication since everyone knows their responsibilities, for example.

Vorteile:

My job as a project manager for a psychotherapists' company has led me to discover new tools to manage the projects I've been working on. That's how I found GanttPro, and I can honestly say it's a lifesaver. I believe that, with the current surge of technological advancements, especially in app development, there have to be better, easier ways to do the work, and this tool definitely does that. I used to spend countless hours working on Excel sheets, doing something that GanttPro helps me accomplish faster, cleaner, and overall better. It has significantly improved my planning and monitoring capabilities. It's visually attractive and comprehensive, and it has even allowed me to collaborate with my team. Without a doubt, I would recommend it if you are looking for a reliable solution for project management.

Nachteile:

I believe GanttPro is quite good. Fortunately, I haven't encountered many problems along the way. Perhaps the most difficult part was inviting my team to leave their old ways behind and try it, especially since there are some old-schoolers among them. However, the interactive and user-friendly platform allowed them to become proficient without much trouble.

Meghan
Senior Research Assistant in Kanada
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent for project management in research laboratories

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: We're using GanttPro to streamline our research projects from experimental planning and budgeting to results sharing and manuscript writing. Because lab meetings are more mostly online these days we found ourselves needing an online platform to better organize and share plans, progress, and timelines between lab members, and GanttPro does this perfectly for us. It's also been useful in tracking our activity as a lab, we're learning from our timelines how to more efficiently organize our projects and people. It makes our lab meetings shorter and more productive.

Vorteile:

We use GanttPRO in our research lab and found that organizing our experimental projects into tasks and subtasks with corresponding timelines makes reporting and sharing progress at lab meetings more efficient. Additionally, the ability to attach reports or files within each task makes it easy to share and discuss data at meetings. We use it to catalogue events such as acquisition of new samples. Our lab is benefitting from being able to map out experiments using the timeline, and the dependency features make it easy to adjust plans and see where the bottlenecks could be. Being able to integrate our projects into one space and track them in real time has also been a great help in understanding how the workload and expenses are distributed in our lab.

Nachteile:

The scroller bars for moving the window view in the new updated version are just slightly too skinny for my taste, it's taking some getting used to.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

GanttPro is Amazing

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

There are a few key features that I was surprised to see in the price range of GanttPro. 1) The ability to link task and having it automatically change with any effect to previous task, 2) Having the ability to do a compare and contrast of the agreed timeline to the reality, 3) The reporting feature for being able to see the time spent on all the projects, and 4) The live timeline web link that can be shared and even displayed on a screen for the company to see.

Nachteile:

The export feature is very limiting but I did love that there was a live web link that can show the progress on and any given project.

Antwort von GanttPRO

vor 3 Jahren

Hi, thank you for the nice feedback!

Turki
CEO in Niederlande
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

For visualization and demonstration projects this is the best solution.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Visualization and demonstration projects are too important for team and even high management to understand and communicate effectively. In this case, this is the best solution for you.

Vorteile:

- Very good for small and mid-size projects.- Easy to start and create tasks and projects.- Effective in communications between team members and coordination between projects.- Wonderful in representing the project as a visual chart (Gantt) with clear information.- Managing team and assigning them to tasks then tracking the progress are so easy in a clear way.- The main advantage in my opinion that Ganttpro solve the problem that happens with most software in creating comprehensive gantt chart contains enough information in a clear way.

Nachteile:

- Free plan is not available.- The mobile application has limited functions, so, you have to use web most of the time.

Omri
Program Manager in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Gantt tool on market, period.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

GanttPro is properly the best SaaS-based tool which you can use during your project lifecycle. First feature which I've like is that it has full integration with Jira, Slack and Zappier which working well while the setup process cannot be easy than that. Secondary, the visibility of that tool - If you would like to present your customers or stakeholders a well structured and beautiful Gantt which looks always good, clear and professional, GantPRO should your first option to consider during your project planning and execution. Third is it's accessibility features which can in handily is the ability to share the project Gantt to all your relevant project members via browsable link - no more gaps at Gantt versions, you have one Gantt which is being updated by the PM.

Nachteile:

None, GanttPro is few levels above all the other tools which I've examined

Didier
Student in Niederlande
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

The modern version of Microsoft Project

5.0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

GanttPRO is the only software that allows to import .mpp files straight into the new software. I started a project in Microsoft Project 2016 but soon realised that it was not the best option for Project Management due to its outdated looks and functions. However, unfortunately I already made a whole Gantt chart in MS Project and did not want to start all over again. That is where GanttPRO came to the rescue. It allowed me to import the entire Gantt chart into the much better-looking and easy-to-use software called GanttPRO without losing any formatting of the Gantt chart. Switching to GanttPRO was an amazing decision since its interfaces are much more user-friendly and the project is just visualized much better overall.

Nachteile:

At the beginning it was a bit hard to find all the functions within the software and to figure out how everything works. A quick tutorial at the beginning would have been perfect to get me going.

Juan
Director in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Team Based Scheduling

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I find it is a good software, it has helped me sell my work since Clients appreciate Time Control, specially on Projects that take months. Team members are happy, everyone knows "where" we are and "what" needs to be done since it is cloud based and some Team members are in different offices and cities.

Vorteile:

I use it for schedulling architectural design projects, and find it has good features besides the obvious and basics: you can use WBS, Lag Time, Personal Calendars, custom color the Task Bars, which give you better control and feel of your schedule, and use Filters to "see" what you want to focus on. Also has a Critical Path!

Nachteile:

The Task Bar Time span is only produced according to the Project Calendar. I have staff with different work days and hours (per day) - Personal Calendars - so I expected the software to produce different Time Spans based on Personal Calendars but it does not. You have to punch in the "Effort Hours" (real hours to do the Task), use your calculator and punch in "Duration Hours", based on what the actual Person works per day and week. Then if you reassign the Task to someone with a different Personal Calendar, punch in Duration again :(

Antwort von GanttPRO

vor 4 Jahren

Juan, thank you very much for the review. Automatic change of a task duration depending on available hours of resources is one of the top requests for today. In a few months it will be possible. Stay tuned!

Denis
Students in Spanien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review GanttPro

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using GanttPRO for the past few months to manage my team's projects and I have been extremely impressed with its functionality. The user interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to create and edit Gantt charts and timelines. The collaboration feature is a game-changer, it allows my team members to work on the same project in real-time without any confusion. The resource allocation feature has also been very helpful in keeping track of the workload of each team member. I also appreciate the integration with other project management tools, which makes it very convenient to use. Overall, I highly recommend GanttPRO for anyone looking for a comprehensive project management tool.

Vorteile:

I like how easy it is to use it and the overall design

Nachteile:

I like everything so far. There is nothing I dislike specifically.

Clarke
Project Manager in Neuseeland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to implement and user friendly

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Vorteile:

We are a small team of 3 family members trying to put together a housing project in-conjunction with the New Zealand government to provide a housing solution to the New Zealand housing issues. We have tested four PM software over the last 3 months to find which one would help us achieve our targets of listing out our tasks by responsibility and keep us on tract to achieving these in our set time frame. GanttPro was the first program we tested, and it ticked ALL the boxes, easy it is to use, its layout was pleasing to the eye and the features were easy to understand. One of our members isn't very computer literate and he picked it up within hours. After trying out the others we have come back to GanttPro and address our only issue, which was cost. They have been very helpful in finding a solution for us.

Nachteile:

Just the costing. Having to get a minimum of 5 seat for us wasn't variable.

Jim
Project manager in Australien
Bau, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great ease of use

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Vorteile:

After using GanttPro, I'm thoroughly impressed. This software has transformed the way I manage projects. It's user-friendly, yet incredibly powerful. Creating and visualizing project timelines has never been easier. The drag-and-drop interface, real-time collaboration, and critical path analysis have streamlined our project management process. The ability to adjust schedules on the fly and track progress in one place is a game-changer. GanttPro's customer support is exceptional too, always ready to assist. It's a must-have tool for anyone serious about efficient project planning. Thanks to GanttPro, our projects are now on track and stress-free.

Nachteile:

While GanttPRO is an excellent project management tool, the pricing structure, especially for larger teams or enterprises, can be a bit steep. This might make it less accessible for some businesses with budget constraints.

Libby
Undergraduate Engineer in Australien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very impressed

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Very satisfied. It was simple to input, add and adjust tasks and looked very visually attractive.

Vorteile:

The visualization of project timelines and plans was made very simple with this tool. As well as being able to create a clear plan with start and finish dates, duration, assignment of tasks and more, the project timeline it produces was so visually appealing. Another aspect I liked which I had not seen before in my experience with other project planning software- one can add attachments to individual tasks to lead users to relevant information/links/guidelines to complete the task.

Nachteile:

This software could be improved by the incorporation of relationships and drivers between individual tasks, so that one could see start-to-finish, start-start etc. relationships between tasks to effectively identify what tasks are driving the project completion.

Antwort von GanttPRO

vor 4 Jahren

Libby, thanks for the positive feedback and for using the app. I would like to pay your attention that you can create dependencies and indicate its type in the task settings. All the changes will be immediately visible on the chart. If you have some questions, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ. Have a good day!