One of the most User Friendly applications around.

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Kerri B.
Technology Assistant
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Nachteile: The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

von Asset Panda an 26.7.2019

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Save some time and money and get this software

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Lloyd B.
Director Quality Engineering
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.

Vorteile: Price point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick

Nachteile: The things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

von Asset Panda an 12.6.2019

Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Suitable for diverse inventories!

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing. However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware. Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time. Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!

Vorteile: 1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is. 2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move. 3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets. 4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware. 5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.

Nachteile: 1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing! 2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

von Asset Panda an 1.5.2019

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

Bewertet am 17.9.2018
James G.
Tech III - School of the Arts
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

Vorteile: We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Nachteile: Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

von Asset Panda an 19.9.2018

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Lee S.
Director, Technical Services and Support

Kommentare: 1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way)
2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone
3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization
4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter
5) Saves time

Vorteile: Definitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.

Nachteile: Sometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

von Asset Panda an 29.11.2017

Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Overall Glad We Made the Change

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
June B.
Office Admin.
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy with the product, the first thing I think of is the option to set and send reminders to our field staff that a product need to be returned, that is truly the best.

Vorteile: What I like most is that all of our data is stored in one place, once the system was setup it was easy to move things around and make changes.

Nachteile: What I like the least is the D.I.Y. aspect when setting up the system or making changes. I feel an extended setup time was needed, 3-4 weeks is not enough to work out the kinks. When I finally found the time to sit and understand how to setup additional actions, make changes, and contact the help desk we got it done. It's still not working at 100% but it is better than where we started.

von Asset Panda an 8.8.2019

Hi June, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

So many uses!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Adam W.
Asset Management and Procurement Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GDPR compliance has been made easier with the system being rolled out to everyone we can use it as an image store with added contracts that people sign to allow us to use those images. its great. The overall experience is a good one, its helped me further my career in the field and has got my name on the map and thats partly down to this system and its capibility

Vorteile: Once you learn the configuration of the system you can use it for so many things. It can replace electronic signing for assets or compliance... if there is a change in your asset management process its very easy to map in your mind what you would need to change on the system and what links will be affected. I cant say in my years of dealing with asset management that I have seenanything better or easier to use. The Mobile App is an absolute life saver. If your resource is stretched like mine, with the right processes in place you can mould the system to allow employee's to manage their own assets and take responsibility themselves which is a powerful thing.

Nachteile: Some great features like Gallary or audits are not quite as customisable as I would like.. minor but can sometimes be a pain considering my first point

von Asset Panda an 14.9.2018

Hi Adam, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your review really hits at the core of what we hope our clients experience. The idea that you can configure the platform to solve a large number of business problems is what we are going for! Allowing the users to take responsibility is also at the core of how we help the world work smarter. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Solid Product

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Chris E.
Technology Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy with this. There are now some products available that were not available when we chose AP. Pricing on those is quite lower. I would be interested how they would compare with eachother.

Vorteile: It is super simple to use for storing basic Asset information Love the scanning capability using a smart phone and the app Filtering assets makes for quick and nice reports for inventory management

Nachteile: I wish the label printing had more flexibility I wish it would auto assign asset numbers when adding new devices Perhaps some quick reports

von Asset Panda an 4.6.2019

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just completed the design process on a updated label maker inside the platform. We are submitting it to our dev team. We think you will be delighted with the new functionality and look and feel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda is an exceptional tool for our company!

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Patrick C.
Digital Content Manager

Kommentare: Asset management that keeps our operations streamlined and saves us money.

Vorteile: Excellent design, capability, and flexibility! After vetting many other vendors, Asset Panda far surpasses its competition. Its configuration flexibility, included features, and user interface are unmatched by all. Asset Panda makes it easy to configure a setup that aligns with your company's workflow and processes allowing you to create a powerful configurations that go beyond basic asset tracking giving you the tools you need to succeed. It includes many valuable features at no additional cost where competitors want to charge significant amounts for over their base product. Want to scan assets in and out with your smartphone? Asset Panda has you covered. Their competitors want to know how many users will you have, how many devices do you need, etc, all to charge you just to have the functionality whether you use it or not. Lastly, the user interface is excellent and highly configurable so that you can configure your setup to best meet your needs and the needs of end users not be stuck paying for a system that you need to adapt your business to to make it work.

Nachteile: The only con of Asset Panda is that some may find it lacks intuitiveness. When setting up advanced configurations, a good understanding of how things are linked and how certain fields behave and/or react to changes is required to ensure you achieve your desired result. However, do not let that be a deterrent as Asset Panda will handle the initial implementation of your configuration, and should you want to make changes in the future and may not be sure how or are not comfortable making them yourself, Asset Panda is a quick click or call away to help.

von Asset Panda an 21.6.2018

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the description you give on our platform. It is an awesome summary of what we set out to provide for our clients. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

New to Asset Panda

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Michelle D.
Procurement Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

Vorteile: This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Nachteile: The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

von Asset Panda an 2.6.2019

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several
Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Tailored to my company

Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Brittney T.
Marketing Events Coordinator
Rundfunk, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were looking for a photo catalog of all the items we had in stock. We do weekly events in multiple locations and we were looking for a way to keep track of what was being sent out to the events and track what was returned. Considering that we were going to hand out little giveaway items we would send out 100 items but we might not give away all of it. Some of it would be returned and have to be added back into inventory. That simple task was just not possible with other inventory systems we tried. We also were looking for something that included a photo. Our promotional inventory has multiple items that can be labeled the same but are different. ie, Pens vs Stylus pens or Plastic cups vs tumbler cups. It was very nice to be able to see a photo of what the item was. Again, this was a feature that other inventory systems were not capable of doing. I love that once the initial set up is in place that we are trained how to alter any aspect of the way our program is displayed and operates. We decide how our program functions. It is completely customizable. I am super impressed how much freedom this program gives us and is well worth the money to invest in. I was able to take care of 6 different monthly or weekly tasks with this 1 program. Now what use to take me nearly a week to complete I can complete in a day. This program is incredible! My only hang up is that it does take some poking around and a lot of trials and error to get the hang of. If you are not computer literate it may take you quite a while to understand how this works. It's very technical on the back end although when the back end is set up it is very user friendly.

Vorteile: Completely customizable
pulls customized reports
has the option of a photo displayed
The calendar feature is extremely helpful

Nachteile: Not necessarily a con but it is very technical on the back end. Building the program is the most difficult part. Although, it did get me well acquainted with how the entire system works. I'm glad you start us off with people who can walk us through.

von Asset Panda an 11.1.2017

Hi Brittney, we appreciate you taking the time to review Asset Panda. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Also, keep the product feedback coming. We love it! Our clients suggestions drive our product.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

IT Asset Management

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Vanessa K.
IT Asset
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company has over 60 offices spread throughout the country, and before Asset Panda, we had no easy way to see where our equipment was assigned. We had to go through several different applications to see what assets even an individual employee had. Now, we can quickly see all equipment at an entire location. Asset Panda has greatly improved device accountability as well as equipment life cycle planning.

Vorteile: Asset Panda is easy to use with an intuitive interface and customizable asset fields. The ability to import existing asset lists and scan in new assets is a huge time saver. Even manually entering new asset records is easy since Asset Panda has the ability to copy and then modify existing records, saving me from entering the same fields over and over, such as model numbers. If I do have trouble or questions, Asset Panda support is always prompt and friendly.

Nachteile: It can be slow to pull asset information at times. Reports are also slow to generate. It normally takes 30 minutes to an hour for me to receive requested reports, and sometimes I need faster access to that data.

von Asset Panda an 4.12.2018

Hi Vanessa, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have made significant changes to our reporting module. You will see significantly faster response times in the very soon. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda was an unexpected surprise as a very powerful tool for business

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Gerente de Innovación Tecnológica

Kommentare: My customer was having trouble with a lot of IT assets that were not properly managed. They suffered big financial damage for stolen or "lost" assets, and also for purchasing some parts or equipment since they had none, only to find out days after that there was actually a proper stock. Now, the IT team can provide agile response to users' requests, they are anticipating waranty and licensing renewals, and they are doing a lot of reassignment of compute and mobile devices since now they can match device specifications to job descriptions and roles, thus optimizing the way assets are being used.

Vorteile: The customer was able to start getting value from AP in a few days, even when there wasn't enough information to feed into the system. Since they were previosuly doing no asset management at all, they were worried about having a very long adoption curve. The truth is they were able to put whatever basic information was available and the, day by day filling more as they were able to dedicate time to this task once they had no need for manual processes.
The customer has already in place a lot of Zendesk integrations, so they felt AP was a very nice new member of their IT ecosystem.
For me, the most value comes from the fact that they have not need any tech support for using the system, so consultancy time has been mostly focused on obtaining new information to put into the system.
The mobile app's integrated barcode scanner was an unexpected benefit which made the customer really happy.

Nachteile: The lack of a current working integration with Salesforce was an stopper for a bigger project with a new customer.
For some current customers that I'd like to offer AP as a new solution I have the problem with integration with GRC systems, mostly for compliance with ISO27000 and some other process oriented and cybersecurity frameworks. The API is currently not as friendly to use for this kind of integration.

von Asset Panda an 13.2.2019

We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code Platform. We constantly are working on new API integrations and supporting the existing. We love that you are using the integrations with your clients to help solve business issues. Since we are a platform you can co figure Asset Panda to handle a lot of use cases including PO Managmernt, facility management, inventory, help desk etc... basically any business issue with a unique workflow. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda and our experinces thus far.

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Ryan V.
Operations Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can't speak highly enough of Asset Panda and their team. We have become quite busy, quite quickly and the team are always chasing us to see how we are going and asking us for the details as to how we need the build to change. Brilliant customer service and brilliant technical minds!

Vorteile: Our company has really benefited from selecting this software for our start up.
Everything can be built to your needs and some of our needs have been a little difficult. But our Implementation specialist and our Customer Success Manager have been incredible.
If you're reading this and are thinking about using Asset Panda, you really should. And on that note, you should REALLY ask for both of them to be the people that look after your account. There is some inside information for you.

Nachteile: We haven't really come across anything that has troubled us so far. Even being an Australian company and meeting with the team hasn't proven to be a problem, as we find a morning and a matching evening to have our discussions with the build team. They are always willing to help. This really shouldn't be in the "like least" section. But i guess it's something that might concern those of you that are outside the US, like we are.

von Asset Panda an 26.6.2019

Hi Ryan, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. Your review made or day. We think Andi and Tabi are awesome!!

Asset Panda Review

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Eric N.
Director of Logistics
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the customer support (Account Manager and Sales Rep) was excellent. Overall experience with the software was good - especially if you're just using the AP interface. Only thing that was difficult was using AP as our "backend" asset management tool / integrating with our own DB.

Vorteile: Very flexible / ability to add and change fields at any moment. Can customize to any business needs.

Nachteile: The tech seems a little outdated especially with API integrations - a lot of new Saas companies can easily create webhooks and Asset Panda does not have that feature. Was a bit frustrating / ended up being a big issue when trying to integrate with our DB.

von Asset Panda an 5.8.2019

Hi Eric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Houston Zoo, Inc. (Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeding Project)

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Thomas S.
Application Systems Analyst
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From our initial demo with John to our implementation with specialist representative, the Asset Panda team has been attentive, helpful, and very quick to respond. representative did a great job of understanding and fulfilling our team's process needs. She even got us to use the new embedded groups feature which solved one of our needs for multiple treatment logs. The program is very flexible in terms of application. With a few tweaks, I think it would be a model program for other organizations to use for endangered species breeding and medical treatment management. For standard office and technology asset management, I think that it already fills all the requirements.

Vorteile: The amount of customization is very useful, especially for us, as we are using this software in a rather unorthodox manner to track chickens as assets and their medical problems and treatments as support tickets. The ability to update fields on the support ticket side that update fields on the asset side is very useful in our setup.

Nachteile: We would like to see more connection between the asset and support ticket fields. Our current weight field sits on the asset side. Since we have a weight change action on the asset side and the medical ticket side, we cannot see a complete list of the weight changes in one action report. It would be very useful for a sorting function on the changes tab, so we could see all the current weight changes whether they originated from an action on the asset side or an action on the medical ticket side. The major complaint from our vet and animal staff is speed of data input. They are moving from chicken to chicken very quickly during their rounds of weighing and treating up to 400 chickens twice a day, so they feel every slight delay in responsiveness. They have also expressed a need for sorting reports by fields residing on the asset when the report is based on the ticket or embedded group side.

von Asset Panda an 30.5.2019

Hi Thomas, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love use cases like heloing the Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeeding Project. We sent you comments on app functionality to our product team for review. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

The setup process was very painless. Asset Panda helped us to develop the functionality we needed

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Alex P.
Placement Ecologist
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy cataloguing of all company assets and user friendly software that can be accessed by all staff. Allowed a live system of equipment availability to be developed. In future will allow us to perform rapid audits and maintenance of equipment and fleet.

Vorteile: Easy to view all assets and their availability in an overview page. Group check out function very useful and time saving. Barcode scanner very responsive even using part of the barcode or when under a semi transparent surface. Addition of new assets and use of software very easy. Barcode generation very simple. When searching for a project it was very handy to only have to input part of the project name Addition of new projects and employees very easy. I've included a few cons but these are all minor. They don't mean to demean the software as it is very good, they are simply little observations that, with some minor tweaks could iron out a few issues I have had with the software personally.

Nachteile: Creation of some forms/actions/calendars quite difficult and had to resort to technical support. It is hoped that, over time, competence will develop and so will ease of use. On the app, when scrolling through assets, unless you scroll very straight the side menu opens to reveal favourites, groups, tools etc. Filter function for assets is a little temperamental - filtering by category e.g. iPad required IPAD to be typed, this is a little frustrating and it would be helpful that by typing ipad, iPad or IPAD if you could obtain the same result that would be much easier. Similarly, when searching for an asset without using filters, if the item cannot be found due to minor discrepancies with the text, the system does not seem to allow a return to the list of assets.

von Asset Panda an 5.7.2018

Hi Alex, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the detailed feedback and have forwarded to our Product Team. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Short review

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Johnathan D.
IT Manager
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: The customization abilities of the software in general - also love being able to export and import assets via Excel spreadsheets

Nachteile: Some items can be tricky to find when you are trying to add, edit or remove certain things throughout the software.

von Asset Panda an 20.6.2019

Hi Johnathan, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Great Inventory Tool

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Mark D.
Director of Technology and Innovation
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The onboarding process was excellent and customer support has been very responsive so far. Pretty positive experience with Asset Panda as a company.

Vorteile: We love this tool for our asset management. We are a school with a 1:1 chromebook program and keeping track of loaner equipment and repairs is a tall task. Asset Panda has helped us streamline the system and keep tabs on where everything is and what state it's in. We use the report tool features daily to track students who have loaned equipment due to repairs or forgetting their own devices. This has reduced our overall repair rates and decreased the number of devices lost due to theft and student negligence. The interface is clean and reasonably intuitive. We also use the Google sync and Device Management tools and both of those are working well for us. For inventory purposes, it's a very solid tool.

Nachteile: I wish some features were easier to do on the main screen. Since we have a high volume of daily loaners, it would be nice to check in and out equipment with one click from the main screen. We also tried the help desk module, but ended up going with Spiceworks instead. The help desk works as a way of tracking repair orders, but that functionality is also covered in the main inventory tool. We were looking for a help desk that would provide communication back and forth with our school stakeholders (staff and students). Also, I wish the Google Device Management tool had bidirectional syncing. As it stands that feature works very well; that is just more of a wish list feature.

von Asset Panda an 3.6.2019

Hi Mark, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Asset Panda

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Eric H.
Fleet/Equipment/Procurement MGR
Rundfunk, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had the pleasure of working with the implementation of Panda for the company. Customer support has been more than helpful in every aspect of her responsibilities. Since the company I work with has never had an inventory management system this whole process is going to be a culture shock to them. simple processes that were poorly practiced are now replaced with the proper procedures to track and trace all assets. Support team's energy and enthusiastic approach to implementing this to my team was great. the thought did cross my mind that if I were to get a mundane implementation rep that it would make the employees think that this was another boring system that some young guy with a degree is trying to make an old dog do new tricks with...kind of a deal. There approach to implementation of the software was great. This also speaks volumes for her management to put her in a position that fits both her character and her work ethic. I give support team my highest recommendation for promotion. As a leader I would put her in a position where thry can emulate their personality throughout the company. thank you again for everything . Good luck and stay in touch.

Vorteile: I have used this software in the past. Its been a few years, but to see how much the company has put into the program since then, and is a direct reflection of how the company as a whole operates. I am extremely excited to see what's to come.

Nachteile: there is nothing that I can honestly say bad about the program or the Panda team.

von Asset Panda an 10.1.2019

Eric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We strive to give World Class Customer service. Your review made our day.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Excellent app to keep your assets in check

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Alvaro M.
Account Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Asset panda has helped us to see and manage the big picture of all our fixed assets in the company. It gave us a powerful report of what we have, what needs repair/replacement, what is lacking... etc. The barcode feature via the use of the mobile app makes life easy for the auditors, and the report and dashboard is intuitive and friendly enough even for the management team.

Vorteile: We moved from an internally (Intranet) developed Asset management tool to this full-featured, Cloud-based solution. And we love every bit of it! Easy cataloging of all our company assets with a user-friendly software that any of our staff can access. First, the use of the cloud makes it accessible from anywhere and anytime. We hardly noticed any downtimes that affected our operations. Accessible also via our mobile devices, we can easily create barcodes, and scan it for easy tracking and update of records. I am rarely impressed with the customer support, but hats off to Asset Panda team. Their training and on-call support has been fast, efficient, and polite. The reporting tool is powerful. It can churn out all our records into a well formatted and context relevant reporting format.

Nachteile: Mobile app works when connected to the cloud, but it does not offer offline mode (with sync function for a later time). This would have been nice for areas where we had to scan assets on the basement or in the field where we didn't have connectivity.

von Asset Panda an 1.8.2018

Hi Alvaro, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We do not work in offline mode due to security issues of having all data on a device. Your comments made our day!!! Thank you!!

We appreciation the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda facilitates your virtual life.

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Leonardo W.
Computer Software Engineering
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: It was incredibly robust as if I had built the database myself, and quickly for a cloud solution. Now I do not need to spend an unimaginable amount of time in creating a LAMP solution from scratch, or pay someone to do it for us, and all that without the hardware worrying either. It is a costly solution, but it will guarantee a valuable ROI that you can create a solution as powerful as the one you have and also get the necessary applications.

Vorteile: I like it because it is a powerful platform for tracking applications in the cloud and mobile that helps you work more intelligently. You also control your basic database schema from the beginning, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, the things became much easier and the user interfaces are used and can be integrated well in almost any environment, no matter how complex it is.

Nachteile: Well I have a criterion under my opinion I think the barcode scanner on mobile devices can be improved a little more likewise If you could increase the waiting time on the website, it would be something incredible.

von Asset Panda an 17.5.2019

Hi Leonardo, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda is a great way to keep track of all your company's equipment.

Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Project Engineer
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We used Asset Panda in my previous company that we had quite a bit of equipment and inventory. Before we migrated to Asset Panda it was hard to keep up where all of our equipment was and on what job we needed it for. We first tried the trial with Asset Panda and it went really smoothly and we liked what we saw. We then went ahead and set up the full version. The representative was really friendly and helpful on customizing what we needing to track all of our equipment. I like this software because it has a lot of bells and whistles with it and you can really customize everything on it. It is a pretty quick transition to learn everything and it has a simple design to it as well. It is convenient because it has a mobile version as well that we gave to all of our technicians. It can send alerts and they can check something in on their phone. The price for this was fairly reasonable as well. I would try out the trial to see if it fits with your needs then decide from there.

Nachteile: It is nice they have so much customization of and functions but it can be a little overwhelming at first and takes a while to customize it to the best of your needs.

von Asset Panda an 5.10.2018

Thank you for writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class client success team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Very robust system that continues to improve as needs come up.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Operations Support/Remote Project Manager
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easier tracking of equipment, ability to note damages to equipment, ability to report equipment as stolen, ect.

Vorteile: What I've enjoyed the most about Asset Panda has been the experience of working with a system that didn't have nearly the capabilities that it did on launch that it does today. The asset panda team has been amazing in their willingness to continue to improve the system based on our needs. While we didn't have graphs and charts to show our equipment inventory at the beginning of our usage of Panda, due to requests, they've added it in. Any time I've had anything go wrong, they've been able to resolve the issue within a weeks' time, usually less.

Nachteile: As with any new company, there have been some growing pains. New features and features that probably should have existed before launch took a bit of time to get in. Some camera issues and inability to handle temporary wifi outages make updating in remote areas a bit complicated.

von Asset Panda an 7.8.2018

We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have worked hard to continually innovate our platform to meet the needs of our clients. We do not work in offline mode primarily for our clients security. If you have additional ideas on things you would like the platform do please let us know.

AP Review - Reinhart Law

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Jeffrey D.
User Services Supervisor
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Asset Panda has helped automate our loaner hardware process. We went from using a basic Smartsheet spreadsheet, to having a full check-out process using Asset Panda. Our customers now get check out receipts, reminders to return devices, and return receipts using AP. It makes our jobs easier, and saves attorney time.

Vorteile: The ease of use and simplicity. The mobile app saves valuable time.

Nachteile: The Zendesk integration is very basic. I would like the option to set a default field inside of the plugin, instead of only using the Zendesk primary default when listing assets. Our primary default is asset tags in Zendesk, so we only see serial numbers in the Zendesk plugin. This is not helpful when looking for specific assets by name. I would also like some type of ticket attachment feature. I want to list hardware issues inside of our notes field, but automating this somehow would be very helpful.

von Asset Panda an 2.5.2019

Hi Jeffrey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are sending your comments about the ZenDesk integration to our Product Team for review. Also, keep in mind you can configure your Asset Panda account to handle most Help Desk items centered around your assets.