Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Bullhorn ATS & CRM Erfahrungen

Über Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Die führende Personal-und Recruiting-Lösung, die es über 7.000 Agenturen ermöglicht, bis zu 43 % mehr Platzierungen gutzumachen.

Erfahre mehr über Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Before they merged with a UK based firm, they were great.

Had to log back in after 15 mins of no use, would delete all your notes. No notifications for new applicants that applied to your jobs.

Bewertungen zu Bullhorn ATS & CRM

4.1
4.0
4.0
3.7

7.8/10

Bullhorn ATS & CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’060 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Bullhorn ATS & CRM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’060)

Kilian
Kaufman in Deutschland
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Am besten hat mir das Preis leistungs verhältnis und die sehr gut optimierte Benutzeroberfläche gefallen.

Am Anfang wahr die Benutzung ein bisschen kompliziert .

Business Improvement & Project Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very intuitive

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Really great - fantastic support team

Its easy to set up and use and has a user friendly interface

No built in reporting function as standard

Ray
Director in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good solid CRM

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Generally good, which is why we have stayed for 3 years. Works well. Solid CRM.

It is relatively easy to use, process thorugh the job etc works./ The system works which is better than when I sued Vincere. The help desk does repsond quickly. You have to log. Onboarding is ok - strong processes. But like any larger company it is on you. You have to watch vieos to learn the system and people supporting changes regularly so you will find your knowledge within a year will be better than people supporting you. But as I say the help team will pass you on to experienced people if the problem exists. Overall is a good system, a larger company with the usual larger company processes.

Advertising - works but adding a job for multiple jobs can be long winded. Indexing we have had issues with, searching for candidates and not coming up, but they are on there. The biggest issue is Bullhorn partners, very expensive and not al that great.Be wary for all CRMs and Bullhorn when they repsond with yes we have a partner that can do that, for example text messaging. Creating a branded Cv should be easier. Parsing could be better. There answer is we have a partner. Some of this you expect the CRM to do, at the end of the day what are you paying for, if the answer is we have a partner.

Akshay
Akshay
Digital Analyst in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A modern and collaborative ATS

3.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Bullhorn ATS is a comprehensive software which provides many benefits to staffing agencies. I like the centralized database, time saving automations, custom workflows, and analytics reporting capabilities. It is also mobile friendly. Bullhorn is complex and expensive and may not be the best tool for a company starting out. The customer support can be improved as well.

Bullhorn has a centralized candidate database which allows users to store all candidate information, making it easy to access and search for candidates. Bullhorn allows users to customize workflows to fit specific recruitment processes at different companies. There are also plenty of time saving automations for many tasks in the recruitment process like resume screening, scheduling and candidate communications. It allows collaboration between recruiters and hiring managers.

Bullhorn can be complex and difficult to learn especially without technical experience. It can be expensive for start-ups as the pricing is based on the number of users. The tool is heavily reliant on solutions with other softwares which can be challenging to troubleshoot. The data storage in the tool is not as flexible as other competitors and there is limited customer support.

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador in UK
Bankwesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Good for big companies

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Works really good with large teams, used globally for tracking the team's onboarding process, exceeded expectations.

Both applicant tracking and sales CRM is offered by Bullhorn, using it is easy, dragging and dropping is nice to have. Getting integrated with other software never occurred a problem. The customer service was helpful and responsive.

Not very customization friendly, some forms that need mandatory fields should be able to managed by users.

Stacey
Candidate Relations Specialist in USA

Great ATS, the best one I have used as a Recruiter

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Bullhorn ATS is overall a great tool for our recruiting team and we enjoy using it. It integrates well with a lot of the other tools we use to improve the candidate experience including Herefish, LinkedIn, TextUs, etc. Wish customer support was a bit stronger with stronger, long-lasting solutions, but overall we like it.

Integrates with a lot of other software we use like TextUs, Herefish, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Jobs, etc. We also like that it has a lot of capability and functionality, more than other ATS's I have used. It also has a fairly easy to use interface and a lot of training materials, which makes it easy to onboard new recruiters on to our team.

Customer Support is very unhelpful when we try to add new functionality, suggest Bullhorn updates, or if we have a system issue. We have not been impressed with their problem-solving or timely support.

Bullhorn

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Works overall well for our needs, it's a bit pricey but does the job for a staffing firm

It's easy to pick up if you're a new user, the navigation is intuitive and it's rather easy to find what you need, input data, etc.

There's a lot of bugs and issues when it comes to logging in to sessions, it kicking you out too quickly, and a lot of features are either redundant or don't exist. (ie. you can't delete a company profile?) It's also difficult to edit features in the field mapping, acts too much like coding if you're not familiar with how to make those changes.

Talib
Talib
Talib Jetha in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to use with a few minor issues

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall the experience was good but if we knew what we know now, we might have opted for a different tool or at least we would have done more research

I like the GUI the most as the simplicity and the ease of use of this tool makes it a fantastic product

I like the IT support the least, I think there could be a lot more support that could have been given to us when we were implementing and having some issues at the start of the implementation

Karanjeet
Candidate Experience Specialist in UK
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thomas Thor Review.

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far it has been good

User friendly, has potential and support is very reliable

Limitation on few important features - it is not fun to always be referred to 3rd party (cost a lot of investment)

Recruitment Consultant in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could be better, not interested in the smaller accoubts

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I found bullhorn a deterrent to recording information in the main & tended to rely on email & memory. Only when the connection speed was at its very fastest did I find it functional to use.

Compatibility with broadbean & cv preview.

Distribution lists, coding, speed, intuition.

Amandeep Singh
Technical Recruiter in Indien

Sensible reviewer

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

I have used this software by weekly and it has the strength to be the best ATS in the market. Its features are diverse and can be very efficient when used for long term.

I have to find some of the features as some of them are not visible in the main window of this framework.

Danielle
CRM Administrator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Extremely time consuming and not user friendly

1.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Horrid

Nothing at all. It was a very cumbersome system to work with.

The entire system. Nothing was easy to use. We constantly had to find work arounds for everything.

Karrah
Front Desk in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn is like a cellular phone - all in the palm of my hand!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using Bullhorn for almost a year now - our company has been with the software for at least 5 years and they are doing everything right. At the beginning of this year my organization decided to add Sense Messaging as another way of engaging with our clientele (best decision we've made). These two pieces of software are connected on my platform and have benefited PMC together and on their own too. When we text our clientele through Sense Messaging it automatically is in the database system allowing PMC to keep track of all of the important conversations with our candidates for reference. Bullhorn has solved many business problems with its simplicity also by simply with its ability to communicate with us. The software provides all the information we need to communicate in our industry. Bullhorn has allowed PMC to keep up to date with our clients' needs in positions and our candidates interests and success to meet their goals. Bullhorn is a computer software program progressing with the times of recruitment.

Bullhorn is like a cellular phone - all in the palm of my hand - well both of my hands technically - click the mouse with my right hand and type with my left hand when need be. Bullhorn is easy to use, easy to read, it's organizational, it gives you the ability to edit and delete incorrect notations and through contact with Bullhorn's Support Services we've been able to have the software edited for an addition of information that has helped us understand our consumers better to meet their needs. What is most loved about Bullhorn on my end as a Front Desk Agent is having the ability to create and edit templates. I am on the phone from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday speaking to candidates and clients. Through all this beautiful chaos I am also transferring our customers to our recruiters, payroll admins, and directors. With the opportunity to build and create templates, I have been able to color code, have the message set up, ready to go, and tag my coworkers for knowledge all within a matter of seconds whilst assisting someone else at the same time. There is not a perfect experience to dedicate knowledge here as I successfully complete this task every time. Could not ask for a better resourceful and system.

Every perfect piece of software comes with its defects. No person is perfect and nothing they create is perfect either. Bullhorn is stubborn in the category of taking extra steps. When I receive resumes via email, I can simply parse them in no strings attached. However, if I try to parse a resume that has been sent via fax, the option is not there. As a user, one must add the candidate, save the candidate and then go back and merge if the candidate is already on file. A lot of baby steps but doable when need to be done. When candidates apply through our website, Bullhorn is outstanding and automatically merges the file into our system. Sometimes if the candidate is already in our system, Bullhorn merges the two files together and sometimes the software does not which creates confusion for our notetaking and reach outs. Thankfully knowing this, I am always 100% on the lookout for those doppelganger files and ready to merge them to create less confusion for my coworkers and our clientele.

Paul
Vice President, Technology Recruiter in

Grab the Bull by the horn with Bullhorn

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: How to sum up our use of Bullhorn in a nutshell? It is the transparent foundation for our Agency's book of business. Think organization, data visualization, accessibility and the added capability to search our candidate database right at our fingertips. Explorers of yore depended on the North Star when no other landmarks were in sight; when the recruiting world has me turned upside down and inside out, I look to Bullhorn as my guiding light. Bullhorn’s streamlined workflow and added functionality from The Bullhorn Marketplace has us covered from front-office to back. Over the past 3 years we've transitioned with ease from a relatively paper based process to a software based solution; we've been able to simplify our time and expense process through the web, broadcast opportunity via Bullhorn Reach and quickly view our open opportunity at the click of a button. Bullhorn truly is our Heads-Up Display as we manage the agency side of full-life cycle recruiting.

Bullhorn provides seamless integration with MS Exchange that allows for tracking of in/outbound communication with clients and candidates. Emails are clearly tracked replacing the need to document activity or cross-reference multiple systems in preparation for your next call. Through customization; You can configure Bullhorn to fit your organizations workflow, naming conventions or custom fields et al. As an Administrator for our organization; I've found that most functionality can be achieved with no additional cost or custom development. Resume Parsing and Document Management; Adding new Candidate records is as simple as drag and drop, the parsing engine updates standard fields and documents (references, work samples, background checks, offer letters, etc.) can be managed and saved within a contact's record.

Integration with Bullhorn Marketplace: the solutions offered in Bullhorn's Marketplace are extremely relevant; however the integration and go-live process lacks the support and guidance that we've come to expect through our experience with the core ATS product. New API unveiled with Bullhorn S release offered cross-browser accessibility; however some solid features were left behind and modular layout took a step back which added a few more clicks per page. System up-time: Extremely reliable, but back-end performance and data indexing has, and continues, to be an issue from time to time.

Tim
Operations Manager in

Bullhorn Review December 2016

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used Bullhorn since 2007 in two different companies. In the first instance, I helped integrate Bullhorn into the company and found Bullhorn support extremely helpful in migrating our data from our old system into Bullhorn. The process went smoothly and our deadlines were met; I still remember this after all these years. I continue to use Bullhorn in my current company and find it an extremely effective tool.

Bullhorn Technical Support is simply amazing. I am in awe of their customer service and their knowledge of the system. Customer Service for me means that I'm not put on hold for an inordinate length of time nor am I forced to leave a message after negotiating with a voicemail system that requires me to struggle with too many options. I greatly appreciate Bullhorn Technical Support's sending me a follow up email to any issue I may have had; these emails help me to remember the issue and how it was resolved. Lastly, I realize that Bullhorn has many partners in its Marketplace but I do not receive solicitation calls from them; this is very important to me, as I receive many such calls from other vendors and it is a burden to say the least.

I do not remember which version of Bullhorn I used at my first job (from 2007 to 2013). I do know, however, that when I started to use Bullhorn in my second job one of the features that was available in the earlier version (ability to run ad hoc reports based on the various fields in Bullhorn records) was no longer available. I found this feature extremely useful as a Bullhorn administrator for my company and regret that it's no longer available; it provided a level of detail and a freedom of reporting that is not found in the canned reports. I understand that Bullhorn's maintaining such a feature can be a heavy one, but I miss this feature nonetheless. I think it was called Bullhorn 360. Lastly, I do have one other comment. I love the "Merge Record" feature but I find it very complicated to choose the secondary record from the list after I've chosen the primary record first. The primary record shows up as an option when choosing the secondary record for the merge. This is a small detail but one that would be wonderful to correct.

Angelena
Account Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A powerful CRM with great resources for future development

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The fact that Bullhorn never stops on the achieved results make us believe that their functionality can bring even more benefits in the future. This vendor can surprise their customers with a lot of new features, each of which is equally qualitative to the previous standard package of abilities.

This is a tool where everything is ready at hand. Bullhorn offers opportunities for lead generation, as well as for requirement delivery. The management process is seamless and does not require creating API linkages between multiple programs. All the information about each user/employee is organized in a logical and visually convenient form. Besides, the program offers easy and fast abilities to contact each other inside the system and share some important files. It is incredibly important for our company to be ahead of the competition and to make as many people of our target audience as possible aware of our services. We do believe that Bullhorn is really what we need for this aim to come true. With its help, our company can easily gather like-minded fellows in one team to create really unique and thoughtful ideas and run successful projects.

To tell the truth, it was hard to find anything we do dislike about Bullhorn. There are just some small shortcomings we would like to see improved in the future releases. For instance, our company would appreciate greatly if Bullhorn paid more attention to their ATS functionality. Very rarely, but still, there might be some problems with the e-mails arrival (personally, we faced this error just once or twice). In general, Bullhorn is a satisfactory platform.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Shop

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I can still say that Bullhorn is the best recruiting software. I would highly recommend this tool to other staffing firms.

Bullhorn is the best ATS I have ever used. It is very user-friendly. It only took me a day to know my way around bullhorn. It allows you to edit fields while you are looking at the list. This is very helpful as you do not need to click on a specific link to have it edited. Also, I love that it is integrated with MS Exchange as email conversations are recorded and can be seen by all internal employees. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each requisition. Bullhorn also allows you to set up reminders which are very helpful for busy recruiters like me. I love that text messages are also recorded in the system. Lastly, they have an awesome technical support team! Way to go!

For me, Bullhorn can still improve on tearsheets. Recruiters should be able to edit fields without them having to click a specific link/candidate. It would be very beneficial if they would add this feature as most job postings are really fast-moving. Another thing that I have noticed is with duplicate candidates. Sometimes I add a specific candidate and it shows me, 50 plus duplicate candidates. When I try to click one, it's nowhere similar to the resume that I uploaded. I hope they can do something about this.

CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The big player but seems like old technology

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Over all it did what it said and seems to have a corner on the market but does not seem to be innovative or really bring cutting-edge ideas to the table. I felt it was an administrative task to use a bullhorn vs a tool that would empower me to grow my business.

It has tons of features and could grow with you. It also has a great marketplace so you can hire consultants to customize it. This was extremely expensive, however.

It seems like it was built on technology from 15 years ago, feels very clunky and was not as responsive, automated or taking advantage of the latest technology. I found myself wanting to skip tracking interactions rather than fire this Bullhorn system up.

Joshua
Administrative manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use / pricy but worth it!

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Bullhorn is helpful and I love being able to access it from anywhere - the pricing is high but again this is the easiest of ATS/CRM that ia available to consumers - which is a good thing!

Bullhorn is a super user friendly CRm compared to other ATS or CRM software available. We are able to easily integrate job boards and this list of available integrations seems to be growing by the month! My favorite feature is the texting! A lot of people respond to text and the convenience of having it on BH is easier than trying to find other sources (even though integrations are available)

Bullhorn offers a matching feature and several filtering systems to help identify candidates. I find these to be lacking with room for improvement. You can go to filter out candidates for a warehouse role but could end up with a variety of admin and blank resumes. It is hit and miss but that could even reflect how our data is parsed into the system. I personally have not had much success using this feature.

Quelle: GetApp

Powerful tool, mid level complexity

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

- Great enterprise implementation team - Intuitive layout - Useful data integrity features (ie. any field can be made mandatory) - Automatic Email inclusion - Good support (within local AU support scope, US support has been underwhelming) - SalesDuel

Built-in reporting is non-existent with two addon options available, the first being a third party who can create reports for you, and another called Canvas - BullHorn's solution to the overall lack of reporting. Cavnas: Canvas is an in-house rebuild of Cognos Reporting suite however it has a lot of key features disabled, such as the ability for report creators to Cross-Join when required, edit SQL code to enforce certain report behaviour and some minor inconsistent functionality behaviour. Any raised issues are handled well by our local AU support, however, the US Canvas development team are rarely able to provide long-term solutions. As of 1/5/2017, I can't endorse Canvas as a complete or entirely functional product. Training: If you are moving from a system like JobAdder where the entire concept is around making the process as simple as possible and are making more fields mandatory, you'll need more than the basic BullHorn supplied training for your users to ensure the transition is smooth. Data Display: Some overarching data is unavailable in any form, such as "Last Contacted". You can find "Last Note Added" and "Last Edited", however, neither of these take into consideration the Outlook Email integration they have in place. Which makes it difficult to determine the last time a contact was actually contacted in any way. The solutions around this are poor.

Alissa
Accountant/Payroll Manager in
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn Review

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I do not use Bullhorn too much but am a big user of Bullhorn Back Office. I am logged in everyday and have utilized almost every functionality available. My biggest issue with this system is the small quirks and glitches. We recently had an issue with employees creating a copy of their timesheet and using PTO that caused the time to not calculate correctly. There was no solution or correction at the time. This is the perfect example of a weird glitch in the system that can be troublesome. Other than those small things, I am very happy with the functionality of Back Office specifically. The ease of use for one system to hold our timesheets, payables, commissions and invoicing makes my job a lot easier as the Accountant and Payroll Manager.

As noted above in my review, the biggest pro is the ability of the system to hold multiple functionalities for our company.

As noted in my review, the biggest con is the small glitches/quirks that the system has. It seems in every functionality I could name some sort of glitch that I have experienced.

Brian
Sr. Corporate Recruiter in
Bankwesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

The best recruiting ATS/CRM I have experienced!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. It is on the cutting edge of recruiting, and is a must-have for people looking to take their organization's talent acquisition efforts to the next level.

Bullhorn is very intuitive, and I love that it passively tracks email conversations through email formats like Microsoft Outlook. It has powerful reporting capabilities, and makes sourcing passive talent much easier than with a traditional ATS product. It is reliable, has a nice, modern user interface, and is great for when there are multiple recruiters or teams working on the same projects. There are nice branding and marketing options available as well.

There can be a bit of a learning curve involved, depending on the system that people switch over from. Also, some of the options and customizations can only be accessed, managed or implemented at the enterprise level, which can sometimes be frustrating when there are multiple organizations and operating companies utilizing the technology under a broad set of circumstances.

erik
Managing Partner in

BH User since 4 years

2.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: never try to get things fixed
dont expect customer friendly behavior
be prepared to get ripped by the license model

nice UI was working ok before the new release "novo" easy to use easy to admin and customise integration in outlook was working (before novo), since novo it does no longer work

• no real workflow function • full of bugs since novo (the new release) • tickets take for ever to get solved • basically, zero SLA commitments, you pay, they do what and when they want • zero sales coverage • no ability to test new products (apart of on power point) • license model is absurd, you can only increase number of users, you can never reduce number of users • typical corporate BS, zero ownership, even on VP level, zero customer centric thinking mobile version is not proper working BI and reporting is siple in existing (stoneage) matching never worked

Courtney
Resource Manager in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Simplicity of Bullhorn

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used Bullhorn for many years and would absolutely recommend it to a staffing firm who is just getting their feet wet in the industry. It can be a great candidate database if you maintain it well.

Bullhorn is very user-friendly and perfect for a staffing/recruiting firm who is just starting out and in need of a candidate database. I loved the Distribution List feature, where I could group similar candidates and then mass mail them within minutes. I also appreciated having the ability to see a candidate's entire work history, submissions, interviews, and placements all in 1 page.

Bullhorn does not have the greatest interface. It also does not have the ability to text candidates. If you are not active in Bullhorn, it will log you out after a few minutes and constantly require you to sign back in.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would be lost without it...

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Bullhorn has helped us streamline considerably. It tracks everything from texts to emails by user and candidate/client.

There are so many features that are "so close" but not quite there yet. I do believe they will get there but it takes longer than anticipated for improvements to be implemented.