Bullhorn ATS & CRM Erfahrungen

4.1 (1’026) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Die führende Personal-und Recruiting-Lösung, die es über 7.000 Agenturen ermöglicht, bis zu 43 % mehr Platzierungen gutzumachen.

Erfahre mehr über Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Before they merged with a UK based firm, they were great.

Had to log back in after 15 mins of no use, would delete all your notes. No notifications for new applicants that applied to your jobs.

Bewertungen zu Bullhorn ATS & CRM

4.1
4.0
4.0
3.7

7.8/10

Bullhorn ATS & CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’026 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Bullhorn ATS & CRM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’026)

Director, Recruiting in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn for your Daily Use- Staffing Recruiters Best Friend

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Bullhorn is both our ATS and CRM. We utilize the tool on a daily basis for Activity Tracking, Reporting, Job Order Management and Candidate Search. The tool has helped bring everyone to a common platform with a common process. This has helped us maintain better performance metrics, overall reporting and candidate engagement.

Bullhorn is a great tool that is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The time to get a recruiter or an account manager up to speed on the basics of Bullhorn is relatively simple. Getting people to use all the power of Bullhorn is where consistent reminders and training is needed. The tool is great for tracking anything and allows you to forget because you can set reminders to follow up on items, track past emails, etc. The tool really will change how you recruit.

Bullhorn has lots of great tools out of the box so it is best to explore this before completing too much customization and automations. You may find better out of the box ways to do things versus spending money on customizations that you don't need or use after going live.

Marketing Operations in USA

Bullhorn

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Works overall well for our needs, it's a bit pricey but does the job for a staffing firm

It's easy to pick up if you're a new user, the navigation is intuitive and it's rather easy to find what you need, input data, etc.

There's a lot of bugs and issues when it comes to logging in to sessions, it kicking you out too quickly, and a lot of features are either redundant or don't exist. (ie. you can't delete a company profile?) It's also difficult to edit features in the field mapping, acts too much like coding if you're not familiar with how to make those changes.

ma fatima
Recruitment Sr Consultant in Katar
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Recruitment Consultant review

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My main job is to find candidates and manage them on each steps and this software has been very effective from the start

candidate tracking, i love how all of my communication with the candidates are logged in bullhorn weather its from emails or Linkedin, and it is also easy to move candidates to different stages of application. Also there are features helpful to a recruitment team such as the analytics, helps to track activities of consultants

doing boolean search on bullhorn - not all candidates are being shown in the search results as the CVs need to be properly parsed. So will be missing out on most of possible candidates

Casee
Senior Recruiter in
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Not great for corporate recruiting

2.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with Bullhorn as our internal ATS has been less than stellar. Overall, I do think it's a good product, but I do not think it is for the corporate side of things. I think this system is much more beneficial for recruiting agencies who are hiring at multiple clients. However, for recruiters that are only hiring internally, it is extremely clunky and very difficult to use.

One of the main pros is the cost, it is definitely an affordable system that fit well within our budget. Also, it does look appealing to the eye when looking at a first glance.

Unfortunately, I have many more cons that pros for this system. First, the training during implementation was horrible. The person that was training me clearly was not trained herself and made it very difficult to pick up on the different areas of the system. Then, the entire implementation process has been a nightmare. It was extremely difficult for my tech team to even get the system up and running, which months later it still isn't. During the implementation, I was told several times by the trainer that we had no Account Manager or sole point of contact at Bullhorn, but that everything had to go through the help desk. About 5 months into having access to the system, I found out that not only did I have an Account Manager the whole time that I was never told about, but it was actually the person who sold me the system in the first place. Also, it has been extremely difficult to integrate Bullhorn with Indeed, which is where we get a large portion of our applicants from. Lastly, I do not find this system user friendly at all. It is very clunky and hard to navigate, there are just too many moving parts. You need to go to several areas to do one small thing in the system which is very frustrating when you are pressed for time.

Antwort von Emily

Hi Casee, I'm extremely sorry to hear that Bullhorn is not fitting your needs. We strive to provide useful and meaningful training and services, and I'm sorry to hear that we have not met that goal for you. Please feel free to connect with me via email ([email protected]) if you would like to further discuss these issues and how Bullhorn can improve to meet your needs. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Best, Emily Saquet Customer Marketing Specialist

Jon Ryan
Technical Recruiter in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn - Overall Quality is excellent

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall experience using this tool is Excellent. Highly recommended and you will surely won’t regret it.

Bullhorn is very user friendly and very convenient to use specially when you are familliar to any CRM tools.

Whenever there is an update I need to clear cache my browser to refresh the Bullhorn settings.

Talib
Talib
Talib Jetha in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to use with a few minor issues

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall the experience was good but if we knew what we know now, we might have opted for a different tool or at least we would have done more research

I like the GUI the most as the simplicity and the ease of use of this tool makes it a fantastic product

I like the IT support the least, I think there could be a lot more support that could have been given to us when we were implementing and having some issues at the start of the implementation

Lisa
Graphic Designer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn for users

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think it has served me well, because I bookmark it in my Chrome, and I have never encountered tech, connectivity or loading issues. I felt that it was reliable.

Bullhorn has been accessible for me in managing my timesheets for my contract working hours. It is easy to use because the interface is simple, straightforward, and all of the necessary fields I need to fill out are clearly visible. I also liked that when I entered my time, I didn't have to specify AM or PM, and I didn't have to manually type in the color for time fractions. Example: for 9:30am, I just typed in 930 and the colon was automatically added. That made it easy!

I must admit that when filling out my timecard on Bullhorn's time tracking software as a user, there were several repeat fields (such as "working hours" and "meals" and I felt that I needed to delete the unused fields myself manually.

deepti
TECHNICAL RECUITER in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best ATS and CRM

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience with Bull Horn has been great ,it makes my whole recruiting process hassle free and save my time with accurate results and great feature.

Its a great software for applicant tracking system and customer relation management system Its the best in market till now what i have used in my career.

There is nothing that i dont like about this software

Syed
Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Happy User

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Bullhorn is easy to use and a good software for tracking and manage the database.

The tracking feature is good in bullhorn

The logo of bullhorn could be better than now.

Connor
IT Support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

bullhorn

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

The software is pretty easy to use and manage

The mobile version is very poor and needs updated

Paul
Vice President, Technology Recruiter in

Grab the Bull by the horn with Bullhorn

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: How to sum up our use of Bullhorn in a nutshell? It is the transparent foundation for our Agency's book of business. Think organization, data visualization, accessibility and the added capability to search our candidate database right at our fingertips. Explorers of yore depended on the North Star when no other landmarks were in sight; when the recruiting world has me turned upside down and inside out, I look to Bullhorn as my guiding light. Bullhorn’s streamlined workflow and added functionality from The Bullhorn Marketplace has us covered from front-office to back. Over the past 3 years we've transitioned with ease from a relatively paper based process to a software based solution; we've been able to simplify our time and expense process through the web, broadcast opportunity via Bullhorn Reach and quickly view our open opportunity at the click of a button. Bullhorn truly is our Heads-Up Display as we manage the agency side of full-life cycle recruiting.

Bullhorn provides seamless integration with MS Exchange that allows for tracking of in/outbound communication with clients and candidates. Emails are clearly tracked replacing the need to document activity or cross-reference multiple systems in preparation for your next call. Through customization; You can configure Bullhorn to fit your organizations workflow, naming conventions or custom fields et al. As an Administrator for our organization; I've found that most functionality can be achieved with no additional cost or custom development. Resume Parsing and Document Management; Adding new Candidate records is as simple as drag and drop, the parsing engine updates standard fields and documents (references, work samples, background checks, offer letters, etc.) can be managed and saved within a contact's record.

Integration with Bullhorn Marketplace: the solutions offered in Bullhorn's Marketplace are extremely relevant; however the integration and go-live process lacks the support and guidance that we've come to expect through our experience with the core ATS product. New API unveiled with Bullhorn S release offered cross-browser accessibility; however some solid features were left behind and modular layout took a step back which added a few more clicks per page. System up-time: Extremely reliable, but back-end performance and data indexing has, and continues, to be an issue from time to time.

Tim
Operations Manager in

Bullhorn Review December 2016

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used Bullhorn since 2007 in two different companies. In the first instance, I helped integrate Bullhorn into the company and found Bullhorn support extremely helpful in migrating our data from our old system into Bullhorn. The process went smoothly and our deadlines were met; I still remember this after all these years. I continue to use Bullhorn in my current company and find it an extremely effective tool.

Bullhorn Technical Support is simply amazing. I am in awe of their customer service and their knowledge of the system. Customer Service for me means that I'm not put on hold for an inordinate length of time nor am I forced to leave a message after negotiating with a voicemail system that requires me to struggle with too many options. I greatly appreciate Bullhorn Technical Support's sending me a follow up email to any issue I may have had; these emails help me to remember the issue and how it was resolved. Lastly, I realize that Bullhorn has many partners in its Marketplace but I do not receive solicitation calls from them; this is very important to me, as I receive many such calls from other vendors and it is a burden to say the least.

I do not remember which version of Bullhorn I used at my first job (from 2007 to 2013). I do know, however, that when I started to use Bullhorn in my second job one of the features that was available in the earlier version (ability to run ad hoc reports based on the various fields in Bullhorn records) was no longer available. I found this feature extremely useful as a Bullhorn administrator for my company and regret that it's no longer available; it provided a level of detail and a freedom of reporting that is not found in the canned reports. I understand that Bullhorn's maintaining such a feature can be a heavy one, but I miss this feature nonetheless. I think it was called Bullhorn 360. Lastly, I do have one other comment. I love the "Merge Record" feature but I find it very complicated to choose the secondary record from the list after I've chosen the primary record first. The primary record shows up as an option when choosing the secondary record for the merge. This is a small detail but one that would be wonderful to correct.

Angelena
Account Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A powerful CRM with great resources for future development

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The fact that Bullhorn never stops on the achieved results make us believe that their functionality can bring even more benefits in the future. This vendor can surprise their customers with a lot of new features, each of which is equally qualitative to the previous standard package of abilities.

This is a tool where everything is ready at hand. Bullhorn offers opportunities for lead generation, as well as for requirement delivery. The management process is seamless and does not require creating API linkages between multiple programs. All the information about each user/employee is organized in a logical and visually convenient form. Besides, the program offers easy and fast abilities to contact each other inside the system and share some important files. It is incredibly important for our company to be ahead of the competition and to make as many people of our target audience as possible aware of our services. We do believe that Bullhorn is really what we need for this aim to come true. With its help, our company can easily gather like-minded fellows in one team to create really unique and thoughtful ideas and run successful projects.

To tell the truth, it was hard to find anything we do dislike about Bullhorn. There are just some small shortcomings we would like to see improved in the future releases. For instance, our company would appreciate greatly if Bullhorn paid more attention to their ATS functionality. Very rarely, but still, there might be some problems with the e-mails arrival (personally, we faced this error just once or twice). In general, Bullhorn is a satisfactory platform.

Juli
Sourcing Manager in

Bullhorn for Staffing Agencies

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I generally like using Bullhorn and its functionality. Once you figured out how to use it, it's practical and quick.
We are a staffing agency with 20 producers and it's fairly easy to customize for Recruiting and Sales. Staying on top of data accuracy and documentation is an issue because a lot of functions have to be done manually. An automation of some kind would be helpful and I can't imagine using Bullhorn efficiently for a larger organization.

- Easy to use for a small operation such as ours - Great customer service - Regular updates to the software

- New features are rarely communicated and it's difficult to find out what products were added and are available to me (We have Bullhorn S release and lots of functionality is available but I wouldn't know about) - Some type of automation would be needed to make daily processes easier, for example, buttons to track calls vs. having to add a note - Currently no data mining tool available for no cost that would allow to clean up data.

Antwort von Emily

Hi Juli, Thank you for your feedback regarding are communication style with new features. We strive to provide a great experience and provide our customers with all the information that they need to be successful, and it is helpful to know where we can improve. I will send you a private email with a link to the customer portal. In addition to great learning videos, the portal also provides detailed monthly listings of all new features, updates, bug fixes, etc. If there is anything else that I can help with, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Joshua
Administrative manager in USA
, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use / pricy but worth it!

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Bullhorn is helpful and I love being able to access it from anywhere - the pricing is high but again this is the easiest of ATS/CRM that ia available to consumers - which is a good thing!

Bullhorn is a super user friendly CRm compared to other ATS or CRM software available. We are able to easily integrate job boards and this list of available integrations seems to be growing by the month! My favorite feature is the texting! A lot of people respond to text and the convenience of having it on BH is easier than trying to find other sources (even though integrations are available)

Bullhorn offers a matching feature and several filtering systems to help identify candidates. I find these to be lacking with room for improvement. You can go to filter out candidates for a warehouse role but could end up with a variety of admin and blank resumes. It is hit and miss but that could even reflect how our data is parsed into the system. I personally have not had much success using this feature.

IT Support Analyst in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Powerful tool, mid level complexity

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

- Great enterprise implementation team - Intuitive layout - Useful data integrity features (ie. any field can be made mandatory) - Automatic Email inclusion - Good support (within local AU support scope, US support has been underwhelming) - SalesDuel

Built-in reporting is non-existent with two addon options available, the first being a third party who can create reports for you, and another called Canvas - BullHorn's solution to the overall lack of reporting. Cavnas: Canvas is an in-house rebuild of Cognos Reporting suite however it has a lot of key features disabled, such as the ability for report creators to Cross-Join when required, edit SQL code to enforce certain report behaviour and some minor inconsistent functionality behaviour. Any raised issues are handled well by our local AU support, however, the US Canvas development team are rarely able to provide long-term solutions. As of 1/5/2017, I can't endorse Canvas as a complete or entirely functional product. Training: If you are moving from a system like JobAdder where the entire concept is around making the process as simple as possible and are making more fields mandatory, you'll need more than the basic BullHorn supplied training for your users to ensure the transition is smooth. Data Display: Some overarching data is unavailable in any form, such as "Last Contacted". You can find "Last Note Added" and "Last Edited", however, neither of these take into consideration the Outlook Email integration they have in place. Which makes it difficult to determine the last time a contact was actually contacted in any way. The solutions around this are poor.

Alissa
Accountant/Payroll Manager in
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn Review

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I do not use Bullhorn too much but am a big user of Bullhorn Back Office. I am logged in everyday and have utilized almost every functionality available. My biggest issue with this system is the small quirks and glitches. We recently had an issue with employees creating a copy of their timesheet and using PTO that caused the time to not calculate correctly. There was no solution or correction at the time. This is the perfect example of a weird glitch in the system that can be troublesome. Other than those small things, I am very happy with the functionality of Back Office specifically. The ease of use for one system to hold our timesheets, payables, commissions and invoicing makes my job a lot easier as the Accountant and Payroll Manager.

As noted above in my review, the biggest pro is the ability of the system to hold multiple functionalities for our company.

As noted in my review, the biggest con is the small glitches/quirks that the system has. It seems in every functionality I could name some sort of glitch that I have experienced.

Brian
Sr. Corporate Recruiter in
Bankwesen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

The best recruiting ATS/CRM I have experienced!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. It is on the cutting edge of recruiting, and is a must-have for people looking to take their organization's talent acquisition efforts to the next level.

Bullhorn is very intuitive, and I love that it passively tracks email conversations through email formats like Microsoft Outlook. It has powerful reporting capabilities, and makes sourcing passive talent much easier than with a traditional ATS product. It is reliable, has a nice, modern user interface, and is great for when there are multiple recruiters or teams working on the same projects. There are nice branding and marketing options available as well.

There can be a bit of a learning curve involved, depending on the system that people switch over from. Also, some of the options and customizations can only be accessed, managed or implemented at the enterprise level, which can sometimes be frustrating when there are multiple organizations and operating companies utilizing the technology under a broad set of circumstances.

System Administrator in Kenia
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

A Sophisticated Tool for Customer Relationship Management: Bullhorn CRM

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I will say that Bullhorn CRM is the best CRM software product for managing customer-relationship in any organization from my experience.
It is a robust tool that ensures customer satisfaction and retention as well as providing the opportunity for new customers thus increasing the company's productivity.
its interface is quite simple to use and appealing.
I highly recommend Bullhorn CRM to those companies looking for better CRM solutions.

Bullhorn CRM capability to provide immediate insight into the person that is in touch and the capability to keep track of all conversations between different stakeholders makes it superior over other CRM software. Increased customer relation has led to improve in my organization's productivity. another cool feature about is about its intuitive interface that is simple and easy to work with even for the inexperienced users.

In my opinion, I will say the latency experienced by Bullhorn CRM has made it be time-consuming in some context and even failure to capture data from the user.

CEO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn's the best, except at support

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Exceptional product, features, functionality, and integrations. I have been used as a customer reference many times at Bullhorn.

Bullhorn is the most comprehensive, full-featured, PaaS for recruiting, especially if you're a Recruiting Agency like our firm. Our job board, Cloud VoIP and a host of other integrations make Bullhorn indispensable. User since 2008.

Bullhorn has only recently got the message that product support and customer success are as important as features and functionality. They have upped their game (albeit from a low base) and the results show it. They have only recently added an excellent Inbound Marketing integration (with SalesFusion) but the pricing is contact-based (like Mail Service Providers or other CRMs) so it's out of reach for most agencies, especially us with 465K contacts!

Director, Recruiting in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn- Ease of Use

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been on the Bullhorn Platform for over 6 years and has become the hub of all our Recruitment and Sales interactions. The tool is easy to use, easy to update and the user friendly design makes it easy to get a new user up to speed quickly. The online training and resource centre makes finding information simple. We use this for all aspects from Lead Generation through to Offer/Placement.

Ease of Use Ease of Implementation Easy to get a new user up to speed Great support

Professional Services work- There is an opportunity to do customization to the product but would suggest waiting to see if needed. Customizations are usually where you will have issues when something breaks. The core product is always working but automations is where you may see failures.

Shawn
Senior Operations Analyst in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to Use ATS with Excellent Up-Time and a Healthy Customizability

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Like any product, it's important to understand your needs. Bullhorn isn't a perfect fit for every company, but for our Enterprise account of 100+ users, it's served rather well for over 6 years. I cannot speak about the conversion as I joined just about a year after. Over the past 5 years, the product has matured greatly. Up-time has improved immensely to the point the service is almost never down. Due to complex business needs, our product has been heavily customized internally and with the aid of Bullhorn's support -- for a fee of course. Managing the customization process is reasonable and within expectations, but you need to test the end-products thoroughly. It's been rare that Bullhorn wasn't able to accommodate a request, though the project timelines have grown over time. Bullhorn offers API access to further customize your functionality; something we've used to a huge extent. A third-party marketplace offers many additional features and add-ins typically with varying cost structures. We've used a few successfully and most have been valuable, others have not. Bullhorn used to come with a flexible custom reporting engine, but that is gone and the canned reports currently leave a little to be desired. User support has historically been excellent, though lately response time to non-urgent issues have slipped to several days. Overall, support tickets take a little longer to get resolved than before. Seems to be more bureaucracy that wasn't there before, though the staff we've worked with have always been friendly genuinely concerned with providing a resolution. Managing user access levels are simplified by Bullhorn managed roles. Changes beyond the core roles need to go through support, which generally hasn't been a problem for us. The application is very simple to use and even our most technologically challenged users pick it up quickly. Overall, Bullhorn offers a reasonably flexible product, with many features, simple administration and an easy interface. If your business isn't very complex, and you'd rather focus on the day-to-day operations, Bullhorn may be a solution for you.

Kristyn
Technical Recruiter in
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bullhorn for the Win!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: As a Technical Recruiter in the IT staffing industry you quickly learn the importance of leveraging efficient technologies that add immediate value to your business objectives. A Full Life Cycle Recruiter manages the entire recruitment process, initiating it by posting a job, procuring and screening candidate resumes, interviewing candidates, and extending formal offers of employment. I can confidently say that Bullhorn helps me meet my objectives from start to finish. The functionality and ease of use (in my opinion) are strong attributes of the product. When there are a million things going on in your day you can appreciate a simplistic platform that is easy to navigate. The reporting and analytics are also a huge plus for me as well. I reevaluate my recruiting process often by utilizing my Bullhorn reports to evaluate my metrics. For example, I pay very close attention to where I have sourced recent hires from to determine which job boards for certain roles are yielding better results.

Bullhorn is a cloud based application that allows multiple customers to use it at once. I love the idea of uploading all of my candidate files and notes onto Bullhorn and having access to them at any place or time. This is huge for me! It creates flexibility in the work I do independently but more importantly it helps for great collaboration when working with my colleagues.

Bullhorn has exceeded my expectations. I have not come across any functions or features that did not add value to my role and responsibilities.

Julian
Julian
Recruiter in Kanada

Bullhorn saves me so much time!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Bullhorn is great because it is web-based and you can used it anywhere. This enables you to work on the go and not be crippled in the office. It's great for tracking applicants to certain jobs. It's ability to search for candidates per criteria makes it one of the best in the business. The amount of search fields you can filter by will ensure that you are sourcing the most qualified candidates - the biggest advantage is you are connecting with candidates who are not on the public job boards. It's also updated regularly and the UI is great. Very responsive and virtually no lag - this really increase productivity and workflow. Collaboration with other users in the organization is top notch. Everyone involved in the same job can have quick/easy access to job updates to ensure time isn't wasted. Overall Bullhorn is a MANDATORY tool that all recruiting companies should own.

- web based (you can used it anywhere) - tap into candidate market who are not visible on public job boards - great collaboration between users (everyone is on the same page and no time/effort is wasted)

There should be video tutorials on how to search for candidates. There are so many filters that it might be overwhelming to start searching with no training.

Richard
Richard
Onboarding and Benefits Coordinator in USA

Clean CRM Design

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Bullhorn is definitely one of the better CRM softwares available on the market. It has a clean, well-designed interface with plently of features for the average user. The support team a Bullhorn is great; we always had a very good experience with them. As your company grows, this CRM can grow with you but it can get expensive.

Bullhorn is a well designed platform. The User Interface was my favorite aspect of the design. The functions are easily located and navigable. Everything has a clean, organized appearance with intuitive design.

Bullhorn lacks some of the functionality of other CRM platforms. For smaller companies, it should be adequate but as our company grew, we found the need for functions such as integrated email and forms building which Bullhorn couldn't offer at a reasonable rate.