Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

MSP360 Managed Backup Erfahrungen

Über MSP360 Managed Backup

White-Label-Managed-Backup für MSPs mit zentralem Management und Überwachung. Arbeitet mit mehr al 50 Cloudspeicher-Anbietern zusammen. Jetzt testen!

Erfahre mehr über MSP360 Managed Backup

Ability to backup locally and push those backups to cloud, especially low-cost cloud storage like AWS Glacier.

Configuring the different backup options can be a bit confusing at first glance.

Bewertungen zu MSP360 Managed Backup

4.4
4.4
4.6
4.5

8.9/10

MSP360 Managed Backup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 219 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie MSP360 Managed Backup bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Managing Partner in USA

Ultimate MSP Backup Tool

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The biggest thing we noticed the ability to white label the product so out clients don't know where we can the software from, it makes it look like it is a in house solution.

Most compatible and more customization than any other backup software, works with all storage providers on all OS with unlimited customization.

They got rid of their in house ransomware protection and now you have to install another piece of software on your servers to protection them from that.

Ted

MSP360 reseller point of view

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: It is a reliable, versatile, manageable backup system. Therefore, I am very happy with it.

I like the centralized monitoring. I can look in one place to quickly see the status of all. The green circle on the dashboard is perfect. Of course, if there is an issue, I can usually address it right from the dashboard

Restoring files from an image backup is confusing. I don't do it a lot, but I have to look it up every time, and even then it is confusing. I also configuring the retention times is confusing. I wish there was more detail on the impact of each choice. The setup on the Dashboard for a new customer is very confusing at first. I made a list of instructions when I first did it so now I breeze through. However, it was rough at first requiring one to jump around the interface a lot.

CEO in USA

Best backup for business

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I have used it for several years and it has effectively backed up my systems. I was able to restore data with no problem. Great ransomware protection

Easy to setup Simple control panel Great customer support

Billing is kind of complicated. Training is not very complete.

Tom
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Staying away from your products

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Had to quickly switch to another service due to the absurd price increase, resulting in many additional hours of work after being on your service for many years.

Easy to setup, easy to use, just worked for the most part

License pricing increase with no additional benefit, the account rep never responded to any of my follow ups about price matching prior to my legacy file backup license being done away with.

Benjamin
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup and feature-rich

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: We use it daily, it's fast, alerts us when needed, and very easy to setup and license.

Ease of setup, licensing model is intuitive

having to create a separate storage account to store the backups

Ben
Ben
COO in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy access to a wider range of backup solutions

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Cloudberry gives us easy and uncomplicated access to cloud backup solutions usually only accessable through expensive contracts with IT management firms. By using Cloudberry in tandem with backblaze b2, we've reduced our offsite backup costs to 1/10th of the price.

The setup process is a bit clunky for people without experience but their team are more than happy to help if you get stuck!

Excellent product

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Ease of use, reliability and price. Fast initial backup. Lightweight.

Slow restore on mac. Error messages if unimportant files are missed out.

Jared
System Engineer in USA

MSP360 Is an Inexpensive Option For OS-Level Backup

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's very easy to setup and i love being able to send the data to our S3 data locations customized by us.

Some of the features are a little clunky. For example, it's cloud-native and some features that you would think would be builtin have been deprecated or legacy, like simultaneously backing up to a local location.

Frank
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MSP360 Shines for Desktop and Google Backups

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Fantastic. Awesome customer service too.

I love how easy it is to set up a backup for both my desktop and Google G-Suite

I got confused about the interface when I wanted to restore a single file. I accidentally clicked on the wrong link to restore it.

Justin
Service Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A quality automatic backup solution for endpoints and servers

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Server backup is simple to use and setup. I have not had one backup fail yet.

No file-level access to backups. I cannot view individual files from any backup done.

CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for backing up locally and to cloud

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Main reason we are using this software is ability to restore to cloud. In case of some sort of emergency when our physical location is not available, we can restore all of our VMs to Azure. We also back up locally to a NAS

It can be confusing setting up. I had to contact support many times to make sure I was doing it correctly and even now I'm not sure if i'm doing it all correctly but I know our backups can be restored. I have had some errors pop up on restore that made me change some settings. Had I not tested it and needed to restore, we would've been screwed

Biotechnologie

Server Backup: The best and most flexible option despite some issues

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

I'm focusing this review on the Server Backup edition of CB backup. It's incredibly flexible in terms of configuration and storage options. It will work with just about any cloud provider that you might need, including Backblaze B2. The interface is pretty good , at least compared to the competition. It's got some quirky elements, but I've been able to figure out how to do most things pretty easily. Basically, if you want to choose your storage provider separately and are looking for a tool to access that storage, that can work with different providers and offers multiple backup sets, it seems like the best choice, at least in this price range. The server backup edition offers OS backup, system state backup and bare metal backup restore, which is really nice. I'm using it on WHS2011, where I've previously had to cobble together a mix of Windows server backup and 3rd party options. So far it looks like I'll be able to do it all with Cloudberry which is great, and in addition, combine local and cloud backup flexibly.

Backup version control could be improved. I've used crashplan in the past, which has abandoned its consumer market - but crashplan had excellent control of version saving so you could save more recent versions and less older versions - while always retaining some older backups in case you need to do a restore from an older period. Hopefully, CB will improve version control. Another issue for me is the business model. I'm not thrilled that I need a license for every single machine I want to backup - but the real kicker is that there is a 1TB limit on cloud storage with all the editions except the very expensive Ultimate edition. This is surprising at first because Cloudberry is not providing the storage! It is a purely arbitrary limitation that has nothing to do with software capabilities. These days, with large media files, 1 TB is not so large. You really have to search the website to even find this out - it's not described in the product specs. So $29 for the basic desktop version - but if you want to backup all those movies and music and home videos - the price goes up by 10x. On the other hand, they seem to be willing to release that limitation in exchange for a review, so that's okay. The progress bars are not very helpful - you can't really see how much is waiting to be backed up and it's difficult to see how much is currently in the backup storage. Beyond that major issue, I've run into some glitches - but nothing that keeps me from using the software.

Eric

MSP360 a backup solution for MSPs and Corporations

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy overall. MSP360 allows us to manage a centralized SaaS backup and recovery platform. All jobs are managed from a central console. We can use multiple storage providers for redundancy and can manage our own encryption keys.

For us, MSP360 checks all the boxes. One of the few providers that support connecting to third-party storage providers like BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3, MS Azure, Drive E2, etc. They offer storage, but it is not required. They allow customers to create and manage their encryption keys. Multiple backups options, retentions, and schedules are supported. Additionally, support is very responsive.

The licensing was convoluted to get volume discounts in the past, but they have fixed those issues. The recent addition of FFI backups requires support to enable it on some third-party S3 buckets.

Principal Cloud Security & Compliance Architect in Deutschland
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Managed Secure Backup and Recovery with cloud technologies

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Above all, the cost-benefit calculation is optimal for small and medium-sized MSPs.
The solution is usable with a small team to 95% automated, customer on-boarding just simple.
Fast results in a short time, especially with Microsoft Azure VMs not supported by Microsoft's own solution. The hybrid options offer additional added value with a

With MSP360, as a cloud-only MSSP, we can implement regulatory requirements such as GDPR, PCI DSS or ISO27001:2018 without much effort for our customers. The use of PowerShell for custom configurations facilitates deployment within VMs or CloudPC. Remote connectivity to Azure VM (Windows, Linux) Windows 365 CloudPC or Azure Virtual Machine is simply unbeatable in handling and usage.

So far we could not find any "no-go". Any problems were always clarified or solved promptly with the Support team.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cloudberry makes backing up to the cloud as easy as possible

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We've never had any problem with how Cloudberry works, and are very pleased with how easy it is to deploy and manage.

Unlike other backup software I've used -and reviewed as well- Cloudberry makes it a simple as can be. It can get a little complex when you enable some of the optional features, but they are worth trying. You can backup to mostly any public cloud repository and even locally to by different protocols like SMB, NFS, FTP. Most useful when user base is not centralized, but disperse in remote offices, home offices, on the road (Salespeople, consultants, etc). Licensing is very affordable and support is efficient.

Management can become a problem after a couple hundred devices, so some other product with centralized management might be better. Also, the lack of a centralized intelligence for the backup system means there's no way for global deduplication, so no storage optimization can be obtained. Anyway, this compensates with the use of cold-archive repositories in the public cloud. Anual licensing is not the most convenient, I'd like to see consumption based monthly licensing. I'd like a feature added to manage the cloud repositories -AWS which we use the most, and Azure- from the Cloudberry portal. Currently we need to manage separately.

frederic
Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great backup platform need improvement for monitoring and remote connexion

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: good product good support relatively cheap

Easy to configure and managed. easy to deploy and great visibility on backup

package to install connect should be worked on we need to able to build a package with all the options preselected . and the 2fa feature should be by client and not for every single computer.

Director in Schweden

Overall a good product

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been working well as a backup solution for my business needs.

Reliable backups with multiple cloud store platform options. Good dashboard where you can keep track of backups, current and historic.

Ongoing small issues which don't seem to get resolved. e.g. date issue with email notifications, where backup date switches between US and EU format making it confusing for customers.

Roee
CTO in Israel
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

msp360 is a good software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: the program is excellent you answer to question very quickly

your good service of technical problems is the best

it takes too long to sales department to reply my emails

Steven
Senior Field Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Managed Backup

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We're getting reliable backups to local and cloud storage at an affordable cost.

Once setup and configured its very easy to use. Restoring data is very easy. Updates have improved the system and mase it easier to use along the way.

It took some getting used to and experimenting to figure out some of the settings and features. Although I'm putting that under "Cons" I don't think that's any different than would be expected from every different system.

Christopher
Christopher
IT Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudberry Review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been good. Only one call to support has been needed and the resolved our issue quickly

Cost is the best in the business. Great product for a small msp to offer backup services for an affordable rate.

Speed of the backup. Cloudberry is about half as fast as acronis but for a much cheaper price.

Peter
Peter
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Most reliable cloud backup for S3 / B2

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I back up a personal Linux (UNRAID) server to BackBlaze B2. Using CloudBerry helps me save money on backup costs and add more control over my backups.

Tested several other Linux applications, including DIY, and found CloudBerry to be the most reliable for several reasons: - Backing up always worked. - Restoring went without a hitch. - Set it and forget it. - Automated notifications. - Low system memory usage, and allows customizing the threads. - Customizable backup schedules: some directories I do daily, others weekly, and semi-monthly full-backups of everything! - Support is only an e-mail away -- and they are quick to respond.

The interface could use some finesse. I ran in to an error message that was vague and unhelpful when configuring my initial backups, but I e-mailed support and literally within 24 hours was responded to. (In the end, the error was because I was using the application inside of a Docker container which was not properly configured for the permissions!) More granular controls of the network configuration would be helpful.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I work with MSP360 since before the rename , when it was cloudberry backup Never add issue and really good support

Work great Easy to configure Fast Backup

web portal need more details but still work good

Dameon
Dameon
Cyber Security Evangelist in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Pretty much set it and forget it

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Once you set it up, it pretty much just runs. Many, many different backup services and methods supported. Supports encryption before uploading to cloud.

The only real issue I've ever had with the product was how it dealt with failures (or rather, didn't) when backing up to a local SMB fileshare and there was an issue on the local disk. I eventually figure out what the issue was, but it would have been nice had the product provided a little more details about what was happening in this situation rather than saying it failed to back up particular files.

Seth
IT Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MSP - comprehensive, yet simple to use suite of products

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Getting setup with MSP360 was a breeze. The client software was really lightweight and the wizard helps walk you through everything. I like having the option to password protect the console to help mitigate ransomware and the ability as customer to set your own encryption password.

The Google / Office 365 backup console can take a little bit of refining in terms of making sure everything is covered, as well as recovery, but it does the job.

Matt
Matt
President in USA

Best backup Option

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Works well, and it is easy to use...

I can backup to any datastore, many options

in order to use the managed version of this software, I must pass the password to my data to MSP360. I wish there was a way to "trust no one". If you need this, you can still purchase the legacy version of their product. The company can sometimes roll out new features, without in depth documentation.