Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Little Hotelier

Little Hotelier, Software für kleine Gastgewerbe. Websitegestalter, Front Desk Management, Marketing, Direktbuchungen & Zahlungssystem.

Erfahre mehr über Little Hotelier

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout.

If they call us to book a basic function that competitors have is to book for a limited period on the calendar. After this period if client doesn't pay booking erases in automatic.

Bewertungen zu Little Hotelier

4.1
3.8
3.6
3.9

6.6/10

Little Hotelier hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Little Hotelier bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ben
Inhaber in Deutschland

404. support nicht gefunden

3.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Am Anfang hatten wir ein gutes Gefühl, denn die Mitarbeiter sind freundlich und professionell.Beim Onboarding sagte uns ein Mitarbeiter freundlich aber relativ lieblos, dass die meisten von uns erkennbaren Funktionen nicht genutzt werden können. Scheinbar war er auch etwas planlos.Der Support antwortet seit Wochen nicht auf Emails. Wir sind bereits auf der Suche nach einem anderem System.

Cloudbasiert, intuitiv, freundliches Onboarding

- Zahlungen können nicht rückwirkend aufgezeichnet werden- man kann den Kunden keine Angebote schicken sondern nur Reservierungen- Saisonpreise sehr umständlich einzutragen- viele Funktionen, die sich nicht nutzen lassen- Suche von Buchungen nur möglich bei Angabe des Zeitraumes- super viele Bugs- grauenhafter Support (20 Min. Warteschleife am Telefon und meine Probleme waren doch nicht gelöst)- Email werden nicht vom Support beantwortet- Backoffice total unstrukturiert und lieblos

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Ben, We are sorry that your experience didn't live up to our usual standard. I want to make things right for you, can you please share with me your details such as email address and property name, so I can get one of our senior support members to contact you as soon as possible? You can drop me an email at [email protected]

Steve
Steve
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Awesome software for a micro operation.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been great since the outset. Excellent customer service/support. It's clearly a company that cares about what it does. I think they would fare even better if they were to promote some of the features/apps they offer.

Ease of use. Integration with the other apps available. Flexibility of the view in the calendar. The reports and analytics. And there are tons of features I would love to explore but don't have the time.

Not much. I'm really pleased with the recent upgrades to the mobile app. The only feature I'd like to see is the ability for me to colour code my calendar based on the incoming channel. That way I would have a quick visual confirmation that tells me at a glance where the reservations are coming from and would quickly indicate to me how any specific promotion is doing depending on the channel. If the reservation also could have an indicator of what promotion was used, that would be even better!

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Steve, We are grateful you took the time to provide such a positive recommendation. We are thrilled to learn that you find it simple to use the various capabilities of Little Hotelier, including Integration, Flexibility, Reporting, and Analytics. We are over the moon to learn that our team of customer care representatives has been providing you with excellent service. The good news is that we have colour codes in the calendar, and you can look them up at this link: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/article/BELH-display?language=en AU#colour-scheme. We hope that this makes it easier to browse visually around the site. We take every piece of feedback seriously and work hard to ensure that our customers always have a positive experience when travelling with us. Join us in the chat if there is anything that you need assistance with. One of our employees will respond to your inquiry as soon as they can. Warmest, Ereena

Catherine
Manager in Katar

Simple and easy to use

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: After using the software for just over 2 years now I am still very happy with Little Hotelier - we are a basic room only 2* hotel and the software is perfect for us. I have researched other companies and had demonstrations but Little Hotelier although not the cheapest, is good value for money and has helped streamline our business and saves time. It is so simple to use. During Covid we have struggled with our with having the finances to pay the fees. The company have really helped and bent over backwards to help us.

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout. It was the first time we used a CMS as the hotel had not really got into the 21st Century. The integration and change was so simple and the support from Little Hotelier was amazing. The Reports section is so helpful with the day to day accounting Very rarely have any glitches or problems with the software. I am pleased that we now have a choice of 14 and 28 day calendar view

The invoices are unnecessarily complicated and take up too much paper. Guests do not want a copy of their invoice that is 3 pages long if they have stayed for a month. Obviously we email invoices if requested but guests do comment and say it is too complicated. If a guest cancels through our OTA, and they fall within the free period they are not charged, but Little Hotelier does not remove the cost so it comes up as an outstanding amount. It would be good to have a button that marks a guest as a no show so we can track how often this happens through the reporting (also we still take payment for the room)

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Catherine, We loved getting your detailed review and amazing feedback! You've really encapsulated everything Little Hotelier tries to be for small busy customers like yourself and we are so glad to hear it's really helped you streamline your business and save you time. Thank you for your suggestion regarding simplifying the invoices, they are currently designed to show a very detailed breakdown of nightly cost and extras added to the booking, so long stays can stretch out the invoice format, however this feedback has been added to our product team's development board for consideration. Thank you again for your partnership over the past 2 years, we hope to continue supporting you for many more. Warmest, Jessica

Matt
Owner in Australien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Cancelled free trial and still charged

1.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Nothing about it. I decided that other options were a better choice and cancelled during the free trial using the web contact form.

The little hoteliers free trial is a scam. We didn't like the software and requested to cancel free trial via the online form. I have been invoiced and payment illegally charged from my account. I just called them and explained that the online form was completed in the trial period, I once again confirmed that I wanted to cancel, and asked for funds to be refunded. I am yet to receive a confirmation by email and no refund. They even followed up with a phone call in the trial period to which I confirmed that I had already cancelled and this customer service rep did nothing to confirm the cancellation had taken effect. I have a second invoice that has been sent to me that is now also in dispute. Customer service was terrible and asking for reference numbers when their online cancellation form did not give one. I have read previous warnings about this company and you need to believe them. DO NOT DO THEIR FREE TRIAL AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL! [sensitive content hidden] STAY AWAY

letzten Monat

Hi Matt, We are deeply sorry for the experience you had. Upon noticing your review on Trustpilot, our team promptly addressed the issue and processed a full refund on April 8th. If there are any lingering concerns or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are committed to resolving this matter completely and apologise once again for any inconvenience caused. Warm regards, Ereena [email protected]

Melanie
OWNER in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and service.

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with Little Hotelier. Their customer service is excellent and they are very helpful in helping when I have an issue and extremely patient and polite.

It has everything I need, reports, customisable emails, guest registration forms and invoices. An app that at a quick glance I can easily see what I need to as well as do bookings. Integration with my website and OTAs.

I found the set up a bit confusing , but I am not good at technology and am new to the industry, so it could be me and not the system.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Melanie, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need help with anything along the way. Our support team is available 24/7 via chat for any inquiries you may have. We loved hearing your thoughts and so greatly appreciate your partnership with us, Melanie! Kindest, Jessica.

Olga
Innkeeper in USA

6 years and many more to come happy customer

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Live customer service is precious

Reliable and simple to use yet versatile

Small business affordable. Good value for what it offers.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Olga, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other hoteliers. It's customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. We are so happy to hear you have been with us for 6 years. That's a milestone. We will keep working to innovate and make sure you keep having a great experience with us. Thanks again for all your support and kind words. Warmest, Jessica

General Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not a suitable product for small hostels

3.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: everything EVERYTHING is an $$$ add on. and thats aside from the fact that it doesnt handle the channels like expedia and booking.com well. we got no end of double bookings,bizzare price changes.. and they have split the software into so many different parts to increase revenue. for example, you cant even send your own email to a guest, only a template, sms is ANOTHER package and more money. Their so call 'self check in' extra package called Guestjoy is nothing more tha a glorified mailchimp front end, and cant even do a simple task such as check in a guest, they excpected us to use a guest check in form and then MANUALLY mark guests as checked in on arrival. Sirvoy is a much better package. Dont wast your time and money with Siteminder, Little Hotelier and Guestjoy.

fairly nice gui and layout. easy to move rooms in calendar

everything is a paid add on, every feature requires another package and more money. its madness how they have done this. they could have one really decent product, instead its split into so many parts its unusable.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Michael, We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced recently and want to ensure you that we are fully committed to resolving your concerns. Please send your property name, email address and contact number to my email: [email protected], and I will get our customer support team to contact you soon. Rest assured, your feedback is invaluable, and we are dedicated to regaining your trust and ensuring your complete satisfaction in the future.

Werner
HOST/OWNER in Neuseeland

Good reliable booking solution

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We wish that LH doesn't make the software too sophisticated because it wouldn't help.

- The service for setting up this software was outstanding. We came from an other nonfunctional very expensive software solution and there was no problem for the customer service to take the database over to the LH system. It is very easy to handle.

There are still some little software improvements to do. Invoicing to travel agents, direct email from the system to guest about the booking and changes they make along the way. Mapping could be easier. Too many nonsense emails from the support.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Werner, Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier, we really appreciate it. Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly and our on-boarding process smooth. We are always looking for ways to continually improve our users' experience, so we appreciate your feedback. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Tingting
Motel Manager in Australien

ting

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

ease of use, price, great features, linked with website and other software

not enough features, can lag some times, needs added features like making rooms clean or dirty etc

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Ting, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad you enjoy having everything in one place with Little Hotelier. We are working on adding more enhancements to our system. We will definitely let you know of any future updates, so you can make the most out of everything. In the meantime, you can connect Little Hotelier to almost 100 integrated apps. You can check more here: https://appstore.siteminder.com/ Thanks for your trust! Warmest, Jessica

Tom
V.P. Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Difficult set-up-Good value after that

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Initially it was horrible and we began looking for alternatives. Over the past 18 months we have come to rely on it as a foundational part of our success.

LH covers 90% of the tasks we need to complete in an effort to run the hotel. It is stable and reliable. It is very affordable.

Set-up was not intuitive and initially customer service support ineffective. Subsequent to launch we found the development team does not talk to the sales/customer support team so developers roll out beta versions of enhancements before the bugs are worked out and without telling customers of the changes. Initially I found the customer support team poorly trained with limited communication skills. I sensed they were also frustrated with their inability to satisfy customer needs. in the past 18 months I have not had to lean on customer service as frequently and when I do, the service is good.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Tom, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're really glad you're finding Little Hotelier as good value, stable and reliable. We continue to work on improving the products for customers like you. We appreciate your feedback about the onboarding process and you will be relieved to know we have made some big strides in streamlining and simplifying this process recently, however I am sorry to hear this wan't a great experience for you when you set up 2 years ago. Likewise, we have improved the communication between our development and support teams which I hope you are noticing now. Thank you so much for your continued partnership with Little Hotelier, Tom. We appreciate your patience and support, and if there is anything else we can do to help please reach out to our support team. Warm regards, Jessi

Christine
Landlady in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Little hotelier makes bookings easy

Kommentare: Excellent service highly recommend

I cannot double book a room and customer service is excellent very patient even with a non computer geek like me

It tends to ask for the password every other day

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Christine, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear our support team is doing their best to assist you. For your security and that of your guest's data, we have a multi-factor authentication process that ensures your password is updated every 90 days. This is common best practice in any online system. If you haven't updated your password at the 90 day point, it will prompt you to reset, which is easily done yourself in seconds. This may be why it's asking for a password. Once you reset it, there should be no issues moving forward. If this isn't the case, please do reach out to our helpful support team who will help figure out this issue quickly. Thank you again for working with us, Christine. Warmest, Jessica

Micah
Lodge Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You asked for my opinion

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: barley enough to do the job, and for context, we are a seasonal 19 room golf lodge, and it barley gets the job done.

The customer service team is extremely helpful

As the manager and sole operator of the system with the phone app I do not have the ability to make a reservation, change the length of a stay, build out a quote. or any of the most basic operations of the job. the phone app is only a window to view what is happening with the system and does not let me alter anything in the system. A broken tool. The reporting functions are EXTREMELY limited, we only have 19 rooms and i have to compile multiple reports just to compare year to date revenue. A broken tool. As the sole operate during the winter season i built the Lodge Email to receive the customer notifications and my business email to receive the management notifications. the customer notifications are full of vital information that the management notifications do not have, like the actual date the guest is going to be staying with us. Again, a broken tool.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Micah, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience has not lived up to our normal high standards. Regarding the App functionality, I wanted to point out that you are able to create a reservation and change the length of stay. To do this, navigate to the homepage and select "Create Reservation" at the bottom right. If you have a persistent issue with the app, please contact us directly so that we can resolve this for you promptly. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. All the best, Misha

Robert
Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cancelled free trial, charged and won’t refund

1.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: No trial without credit card.
Cancellation ignored. Card charged and agree to refund but don’t… and then they charge you again.

Beware of little hoteliers free trial. I wanted to trial software, but even requesting via chat to do so without credit card they refused. Eventually I folded and gave my card. Was not suitable for our purpose and requested to cancel free trial. I have been invoiced and payment debited from my account. I called them and explained, confirmed I wanted to cancel, and asked for funds to be refunded and confirmation in writing via email, which they agreed. I recieved no confirmation by email and no refund. Now disputing charges with bank to force a refund. And to my shock, I can’t believe I just received another invoice and they are trying to withdraw funds again. Surely they can see there is no activity on the platform. I have been lied to and now I’m riding a scam roller coaster where they will not stop debiting my account. This is a warning to all, having tried many pms systems, this is the only one that won’t give you a demo without a credit card. Expect a fight before it’s over because they are taking your money regardless.

Setup was a disaster. Setup page contralto froslze and would not move forward. Support team would not reset account and I had to totally start again. And it’s a good basic system, but lacking the features we require.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Robert, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. I believe our customer support team has already contacted you via email and completed the refund. A problem occurred in our usual processes, but we’ve identified the issue and it’s been resolved. We apologise again for the trouble. Thank you for your patience.

CEO in Indonesien

Wouldn’t recommend

2.0 vor 10 Monaten

Not much to be honest. There are a few roo many limitations

Inability to connect to dynamic pricingCustomer support is slow (days to reply)Invoicing is not automatic - when I pay them, they still ask to be paid Staff provide incorrect information to us

vor 10 Monaten

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. Your concerns are important to us, and we are committed to addressing them to enhance your experience. We understand your frustrations with the limitations and the issues you mentioned. We are actively working to improve our services, including quicker response times from customer support, addressing the dynamic pricing connection, and automating our invoicing process. When you get a chance, please drop me your details at [email protected], and I will do my very best to assist you. As we aren't able to retrieve many details from this review site. We deeply value your input, and your comments will help us make the necessary improvements to provide a more seamless and accurate service. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and are dedicated to ensuring that these issues are resolved to your satisfaction. If you have any more details to share or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your input is invaluable as we strive to serve you better.

Dirk
Owner in Australien

Ideal PMS

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I started with Siteminder in 2008 and watched it develop over the years. Then it morphed into the PMS Littlehotelier which enabled me to go totally paperless and manage everything easily even from my mobile phone when I am away from the office.

It works, meaning it does a lot of work for you, saving you time and effort

Relatively expensive. The inventory page is slow to load.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Dirk, Firstly, we want to thank you for being such a loyal customer and member of the Little Hotelier community! It's excellent that you've gotten such great results using our products. We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and have a dedicated support team. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Have a wonderful rest of your week ahead :) Thanks, Misha

Lori
General Manager in USA

Review of LH software

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I do not see any benefit from this software, I'm sorry but that is my honest opinion.

I really don't have anything positive except costumer service is fairly easy to get a hold of but then most of the time they don't know answers to my questions.

I am very disappointed with LH. I was trying to input previous guests into the system and customize emails for marketing. There was no way to do this without creating a reservation, then cancelling it. This caused issues with guests calling because they got a confirmation email and then a cancellation email shortly after then there is no way to customize emails to guests. I had to copy and paste into gmail to do what I wanted. Very time consuming and counter-productive. This system is only good for creating reservations and cancelling them.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hello Lori, We really appreciate your feedback recently. Firstly, we sincerely regret that you're experiencing issues with your guest communications recently We understand that it impacted your workflows and most importantly, the guest experience - which is something we work hard to prevent. Please note that our team is reaching out to you with urgency to ensure that we're doing all we can to help you with this matter. Please let us know if you have a preferred time to talk, call us directly 1 800 604 0679 or chat with us online anytime. Thank you once again for your honest feedback and really appreciate your patience, Lori. We are ready to with you on this urgently and will continue to try to reach out until we can connect. Warm regards, Jessica

stephanie
owner in Neuseeland

Esay to use

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: very good but do not like the contact by telephone. have had no luck speaking to anyone after holding for a long time the call goes to a message box each time!! please improve your telephone conatct although email support is pretty efficient

Ease of use - not too complicated. Front desk visuals easy to comprehend at a glance. App for mobile so easy to use when offsite. Good invoicing system

Log in sometimes tricky especially if need to change password.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Stephanie, We really appreciate you taking the time to share with us about your experience with Little Hotelier! Thank you for your insightful feedback and we certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and have a dedicated support team. We are actively ramping up our support team so that we can better serve our customers needs. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Muthiah
hotel general Manager Rtd in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for medium size hotel

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Over all very good software for sall size hotels.All essential reports we get.good value for money.It enhance
the volume of bussiness.very good cordinatin between all oulets .

Great software for small to Medium size hotela,otels , pubs etc.getting ore reservation.daily reports,guest history.Guests they can book online any time ,anywhere and easy payent option.very clear and easy to operate and all help readily available.

There is nothing negative .Everything is perfect excep not to get spilit bills.Only one single bill option. over all user friendly.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Muthiah Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to learn that you find Little Hotelier is a great software for small to medium size hotels with easy payment options and, as a business, find it easy to operate for your day-to-day. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact our team. Once again, thank you for your partnership with us and for leaving us a review. Kind regards, Ereena

Jacqueline
Owner in Neuseeland

Little Hotelier

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Brilliant really. Very helpful support staff too.

It's so easy to use! And it pulls all the information into one place and I can access it from anywhere.

I would like to be able to personalise the confirmation emails that I send to clients. I would also like to have more options to add details to the invoices. I find it really frustrating having to log into the app all the time too and it would be great to be able to see more info in the app.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to hear your are having a great experience with us and that our support team are doing a good job helping you when you need it. We work everyday to keep improving our products and offer a seamless experience for our customers. Thanks for trusting us to be your partner! Warmest, Jessica

Shawn
Reservation Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Look Elsewhere for a different service

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: horrible customer service, international call cetner that is never open and only follows script. you might as well use their non human chat function. this compnay is all about the sell of the product and not the product itself

The have a great sales team that highlights features that once you are switching come to light as not great features at all.

Rate system is antiquated. No tracking of booking sources. No way to track travel agent bookings for commission. no group functions. no way to add any additionals with varying price points.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Shawn, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - we read every single response. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards. Would you be able to drop me an email here at [email protected]? I'd love to help you in any way I could and improve your experience with us, especially on customer service experience, non-human function, and overall using our product for your business. If you can drop me your email address, I will get someone from our team will be in touch with you soon. In the meantime, if there's anything else that I can support you with, please let me know. Kind regards, Ereena

Angela
Proprietor in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beware: Track your payments

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Unsatisfactory. Still waiting for accounts payable that are due over 90 days.

Looks good and easy to use. The software is much better than some of the hack channel managers available.

The problem is the service behind the software. After the initial period of on-boarding, there is no responsive account representative, it is very difficult to get technical support and impossible on the financial end. We experienced double bookings due to glitching of the channel manager and booking engine. Technical support failed to take responsibility, simply blaming the OTAs . On the financial side, Siteminder (the company behind Little Hotelier) has taken deposit payments from customers on our behalf and failed to on-ward transfer them. Accounts are due over 90 days. Advice: monitor all your set up and financial integration very closely.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Angela, Firstly, I am so sorry that we had not suitably resolved your outstanding issue with payments and that you felt you have not received the highest level of support to resolve the issues promptly. I have personally escalated this to our senior payment specialist, who has been in touch. Unfortunately this issue involves Stripe, therefore we had to work with them to resolve the issue that occurred. I am pleased to let you know the issue is resolved on our end, and the funds should have been promptly returned. We thank you for your continued patience as we worked with Stripe to get this resolved. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know, Angela. Sincerely, Misha Stemper

Dana
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

My Little Hotelier experience as a new user

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I acquired this account through the previous owner of the business and the transfer of ownership and setting up the payment portal took weeks to get done and tons of follow up calls on my part. All the tech support people have been very nice, but it's been an exhausting process getting set up. I hope that now that things are up and running, I won't have as many issues.

I like that it maps to lots of booking options, and keeps a comprehensive calendar of all bookings.

It's not very user friendly. I've built websites before and this tool is not for technical novices. It's very involved with multiple apps and platforms that take a lot of time and navigating and help desk support to figure out.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Dana, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It's great to hear that you're finding our breadth of booking channels deep enough for you, and also that the calendar is helping you easily keep track of all your bookings. With regards the website feature, we're sorry to hear that you're finding it a little hard to navigate. With the ready-made property-specific templates, it really helps hoteliers get a site up and running quickly. Once you have your server information, domain details and content assets available - our team are there to help you set everything up rapidly. The results are worth it, and as always, our team are always there to help with your complete set up. Your feedback is really appreciated though - as we continue to find ways to make it even easier on customers like you to get it up and running. Thank you very much for the feedback, Dana. We loved hearing your thoughts and our team are reading this as we speak for insight! Warmest, Jessica

Monique
Manager in Australien

Whispering Pines review

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I like using Little Hotelier

It is very user friendly and easy to use

I find it hard to make a reservation on the mobile phone when I am out. I usually use a desktop which is very easy to use. I don't really like using the mobile phone anyway. It is much easier on a desktop .When you are making a booking and you put in a discount or a percentage. It doesn't take it off the extra people amount.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Monique, We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. Thanks for leaving us a review! We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and updates and have a dedicated support team. So we appreciate your insightful feedback on the mobile app. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. All the best, Misha

Sofia
Owner in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with room for improvement

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Easy to use, great customer service. When hiring Channel Manager and Booking Engine everything slows comfortably and easy.

It's limited options for housekeeping control and reports. And it doest not has the ability to connect to a restaurant POS which forces hoteliers to acquire a second system .

Antwort von SiteMinder

Dear Sofia, Thank you for your review of Little Hotelier! Our team work hard to deliver a great product and customer service experience to you every time so we really appreciate your positive feedback. Little Hotelier does include Housekeeping and a suite of reports, however if there are specific things you are looking for which we don't have I encourage you to let our customer support team know, they are available 24/7. On your suggestion to connect a restaurant POS this has been flagged with the product development team and they will certainly take it into consideration for future development. Thank you again for your partnership and feedback. Warmest, Jessi

Ruben
Founder in Spanien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Program in development, loads of bugs, no service

2.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Thouh I started out being very happy with the software, it's ease of use and interface, soon more and more bugs popped up. For months it automatically closed our channels as an example. Though the type of room was not sold out yet. This is the last thing you want, because it means you are literally missing out on bookings, revenue! More and more problem like these popped up and, since I am a great fan of start-ups, we were patient. Lately no more replies to our bugs are given, I am still awaiting reply to 2 e-mails of more than 14 days ago. In my opinion this is ridiculous. You can be a just starting up company and experiencing problems, but not talking to your existing customers for weeks as they are haveing trouble using your system is NOT DONE. We're making a switch to another program soon, everyone here knows what an hassle that is. Save yourself the effort and don't start with Little Hotelier.

Interface

Service, price

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Ruben, Thanks for leaving us your feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your experience with us and appreciate you taking the time to work with us this week to have your queries resolved. We are continuously looking at ways to improve our service and have passed your feedback to our customer success team and senior leaders. Thanks, The team at Little Hotelier