Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Nutshell

Nutshell ist ein hochentwickeltes, leistungsfähiges CRM, das fortschrittlich genug für jedes Unternehmen und einfach genug für einzelne Nutzer*innen ist, und bei Vertriebsteams äußerst beliebt ist.

Erfahre mehr über Nutshell

One of the cool functions is that it integrates with email, so when you have communications with customers, it automatically shows in the tool.

I think more training on set up, warnings issued at set up and common pitfalls at set up would avoid harmful bulk uploads making irreversible upload mistakes.

Bewertungen zu Nutshell

4.0

8.0/10

Nutshell hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 448 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Nutshell bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Marilyn
Marilyn
Global Sales Director in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bang for your Buck

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Great! It helps the team stay on track whether it's sales or implementation.

Reporting and filtering reports. Keeping a track record of our leads.

Have to move over to pro to get more then one sales process. Pro is so expensive.

Mark
Sales and Marketing in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A value for money product but be warned it is very buggy!

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Generally speaking, the software is easy to use and also easy to setup however it is frustrating that there are bugs in some of the basic software components

Nutshell is a cost-effective product. Most other similar products are a lot more expensive. One of the unique things about Nutshell is its custom email templates which engage placeholder settings. This means you can customise an email template but include elements or placeholders that need to be customised on a per-email basis so the software will not let you send the email unless the placeholder is attended to.

Sadly Nutshell is very buggy and the CS and developer teams seem completely uninterested in resolving my complaints about the software. These are basic features mainly within the templating software which I have told Nutshell about countless times, yet they seem uninterested in resolving them. Sadly the bugs can make for a frustrating experience on some occasions. What is even more annoying is that they continue to turn out useless features that are half-baked rather than spending some time fixing the issues at the centre of their core product.

Kandace
Service Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The ease of use

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It's super easy to use. Anytime I get calls in the service area, I'm able to check status by notes in Nutshell.

I don't have anything I least liked about Nutshell. Nutshell provides everything that I need.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your review, Kandace! We're glad you're enjoying using Nutshell and finding it valuable!

Prescott
Prescott
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

leads don't allow you to easily sell services, only products. After sale service is hindered.

2.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We get a cost effective CRM that frees up cash flow for use elsewhere in our business.

Nutshell offers a unique ability to tag people in activities and run reports on calling activities for my sales reps.

Every lead typically has a company or contact. But if you don't save the activity in the lead, and instead under the company or individual contact, you can't see it when your client calls in regarding the sale they want service for, so your customer service is hindered and your sales people look like they don't know the history of the account. It's embarrassing to use this software because Nutshell says they are only helping to land the sale, not support it, but this mindset about how they build their software results in a horrible disconnect with regards to how we are forced to serve our customers, and thus we are using a CRM that doesn't support the full life cycle of a sale. We keep hoping Nutshell will fix this and improve because their customer service is great, and their people mean well, but after several years of patiently waiting, we are concerned that we may never see this problem fixed. The mobile app also has so many glitches with the UX that it can't even compare the experience to how you can use leads in a web browser. Further, when we have a customer call in to ask about their account, the recent leads puts the oldest first in the list, which means we have to scroll through several hundred orders just to open the last order we did for that client. If you are trying to sell to a major corporate account with multiple facilities / departments, forget it with Nutshell; linking subcompanies / vendors / partners / other locations is a nightmare in Nutshell.

Paul
Senior Product Estimator in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell has been a gamechanger!

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

We absolutely love being able to have an all in one place customer and production tracker. From the time a prospect writes in, through years after they have purchased and Installed their building we have everything at our fingertips.

We just wish that emails still went into the customer's leads, and tasks could be auto assigned after it is "won" the project isn't done..

Christine
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent. They are reachable, option to suggestion, and over the 4 years I have used it they have added many of the features I have asked for; as I'm sure I wasn't the only one requesting them. This demonstrates a company that listens to it's users.

I was tasked with finding a CRM and did extensive research. I chose Nutshell and have never looked back. This CRM is super user friendly and easy to train sales people who are usually up and running within 30 minutes. This is NOT Salesforce - no degree required to use it! lolI love Nutshell so much, that I recommend it to my other customers who retain me to manage their marketing. I have over 6 customers using Nutshell and they are all happy with the product!

There are a few features I would like to see added... when "starring" the main contact within the company filed- that information should bleed through to the lead, or at least have the same option available within the lead. That same "starred" contact should move to the 1st place in the contact list.

Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome CRM for our team!

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall we've been satisfied with Nutshell for years now, it works great for our team and anytime updates and changes are announced they are always even better. The support team really makes a difference too!

Integration and onboarding were easy and quick, so many great features for our sales and marketing teams, task setting and email integration are great!

We really don't have negative feedback for Nutshell, there are some features we don't use but not because they are difficult to use, just not necessary for our business.

Rachel
Rachel
Director of Business Development in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to Use for those who have not used CRM's before

3.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: This is used to track our quotes and hase been helpful on stopping quotes from slipping through the cracks.

This was an easy to implement software for those who have never used a CRM in the past. User friendly for basic functionality.

I would like to see more ability to keep lead information separated. There are many leads that have the same companies and people but are not relevant to one another, and unfortunately it all gets lumped together.

François
François
President in Kanada
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect CRM for service companies for B2B

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Easy to implement, with loads of tailor-made features for Small or medium-sized businesses. The connection to Outlook is good!

The list of functionality is impressive and very easy to learn, customize and implement. Customize list, merge contacts or companies, and the reporting features were all great ones for software at this price

Some of the reporting is limited, but it is still better than most we have tried, Also, the interface is not the sexiest around, but it does the job.

Garry
Managing Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finding the impossible

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: I searched and spent a lot of time looking for the best crm to suit what we needed. Realising along the way that no crm software would ever suit what your specific needs are. That said Nutshell fulfills 95%of what we need as we adapted our processes to suit. Having spent only 2 days learning and implementing g the crm it was fully usable and powerful meeting our needs.

Easy to get to grips with and implement. Not over complicated and very flexible to adapt to your way of working.Customer support very responsive.Being able to design multiple pipelines is brilliant.

Web analytics could be more detailed but need to explore more.

Eugene
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good starter CRM

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Consolidated location for prospects and communication history.

We explored a number of CRM solutions and initially selected Insightly after trying to get Tiger CRM working. Insightly functionality was too limiting and consequently was not being used. Our second round of trials lead us to Nutshell, which we have been using for about two years. We found Nutshell to be reasonably robust and easy to use. We have been using it for about two years now. We have about 30,000 contacts and 11,000 companies.

We are now running into some functional issues which we have to address with addons, including Mailjet for email campaigns and Zapier for data transfer. The lack of a quoting interface, manual address entry into Quickbooks, lack of phone integration, and incomplete email integration. With the exception of QB integration, the other functions can be addressed with more addons. By the time we get done adding on the functional holes, the price becomes quite high. The reliance on addons also means that the system becomes unwieldy; a different system, management interface, and subscription for each function. At this time, I don't think there is a good solution for QB integration at all. This may not be significant since QB for Manufacturing is below our needs anyway. Our next step may be to use PostBooks, Xtuple, or some other MRP system that includes CRM. But, those also carry their own management burdens and costs. Nutshell does have a reasonable email interface to send correspondence through our IMAP server, but the markup tags are cumbersome, are error prone, has no CC or BCC field, and the reply emails don't populate under the Nutshell customer(s). Consequently, only half of the conversation is visible. Of all of the above, this is the most significant limitation at this point.

Jim
Industrial Sales Engineer in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell in a Nutshell

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: At first, I thought it was "clunky" but over time, and some super cool changes have actually helped me be MORE detailed. I would like to be able to run reports on customers, Not on sales necessarily...But on simple account activity.

I can dump tons of data into the CRM, which I do for each customer. If I work on something that ends up going to anther salesperson, I can already have TDS and SDS information. Visit notes, I can make changes to contacts within a customer in seconds. The world changes quickly, and Nutshell lets me change with it.

Leads is convoluted. Each sales person does things differently. For example. I sell Industrial. Many times my sales cycle can be two years long. I have trials and approvals to get from Engineers, Maintenance staff, and sometimes plant managers. Where a Fuel sales guy just quotes total gallons at a certain price, my job is highly detailed, constantly changes, So my leads don't fit into Nutshell very well at all. I struggle with the leads funnel. (It makes me look inefficient) I do not like the sales portion of Nutshell at all.

Mike
Sales in USA

Nutshell was provided to me my boss to help track and organize sales calls.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

I like that it holds all the information for my accounts and that I can set reminders for phone calls.

I wish everything on the lead for a shop page showed up on the store page, i'm always having to flip from page to page to get a name and it seems redundant and time consuming to re input that information everytime I start a new lead when I just put it on the store page. Same with logged activities, I often have an activity on an account and then I have to put one on the lead I wish the activity showed up on both. For my use all calls are for the same purpose and it doesn't make sense to have two places to put independent activities. This creates a sense of Deja Vu or worse I call someone a second time and don't realize until they pick up which hurts my cause. I don't like that I have to assign a time to a phone call, my days are hectic and I can't keep to a strict schedule so things slip into unlogged activities and go missed and my day seems way more hectic than it is. I wish it was just a daily list so I could let my day evolve, I also do CS and warranty at my job so this time stamp constantly makes me feel behind the gun and I spend a lot of time just updated and re-organizing nutshell, time that I should be spending selling.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hi Mike, We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback- I sense your frustration and perhaps there is something that one of our customer service reps can help you with as far as logging leads, activities etc. I will have someone reach out to you directly. Thank you for being a part of the Nutshell community. Amanda

Robert
VP in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for most; Doesn't seem to handle recurring/subscription revenue well

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Better tracking of our forecast and contacts.

UI is getting much better in general, and the software has always been quite reliable (rarely down or broken).

1. Can't duplicate leads (we have customers that renew annually - I have to create new leads with all of the information each time) 2. Can't type an actual date in (must pick it) - every time I create a new lead for an annual subscription in the future, I have to click 12 times to get to the right month. Doing this for 20-30 leads makes my hand want to fall off 3. Hard to add future subscription leads - if we sell a monthly subscription for our product, we have to manually create 12 leads each year. Very time-consuming. 4. Editing contacts should be possible in-line. You can add emails/phone, but changing title and other items require you to leave the lead and go to the full contact form. 5. I preferred the older 'create lead' form which was the full page. The new one is less productive because you have to fill it out, then go the full page version and finish all of the items that were missing in the pop-up version. 6. Pro version cost. We don't need anything from Pro except the funnel report for only one user. To get that it would require all users going pro and increasing our cost by 4x which isn't possible.

Antwort von Nutshell

Thanks for the feedback Robert. We've had a few customers, like you, ask about the possibility of splitting users between the Standard and Pro versions. It's something we are seriously looking into and will be asking more of our customers if this is important to them. Frank

Iqbal
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Since we were using Pipedrive for Intake and sales. We used Nutshell for opreational managemennt which was also comparable tot he activities fo inside sales. It was fun, intuitive, easy to use.

It is similar to Pipedrive but has more features specific and beneficial.

We could not do task lists that were shared.

Rob
Product Manager in USA

Generally good, but with some really messy issues

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

We love process management with Nutshell. It helps with our initial sales/setup process, and is very customizable. Nutshell is also fairly logical in its approach to content and is visually appealing.

We find it is a little too oriented towards "pure" sales teams (we have mixed teams with product, customer service, sales, etc all done by the same groups of people). Mostly, though, we find there are really small but highly irritating bugs or issues. For example, If I start typing a reply to a message that shows up in Nutshell and then click to show more details on the original message, my reply disappears. Another example is that we also see some messiness in how to-dos are handled they show up in my list to-do list even though the step isn't active, or they persist after the lead is closed. Email notifications are spotty or not ideally timed. I provided feedback on this some time ago, but I don't think correcting that is particularly high on the improvements list. A third example is that we work with a number of businesses that have different regional units Nutshell has no support for this, so it is hard to keep our companies list clean. We have lots of duplicate companies.

Trevor
Accounts Manager in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM I have ever used!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It allows me to easily keep track of everything. What sales I am working on. What customers I need to contact. And everything is conveniently located to work with ease. In the two months of implimentation already seen a growth in sales and productivity. Including our first ever RFQ from our website.

Ease of use, backed up by powerful tools. Tracks your calls and even can be set to remind you to contact customers that you haven't talked to in a while. Favorite part is the Keep in touch. It plans my day and my call backs flawlessly.

I would like to see a visual overlay of all my customers on a map. That way when I am planning a trip I don't miss any customers that are off the main roads. Will give me a visual to help plan. Or some way to plan a road trip and Nutshell will show me all the customers I should contact on the way and plan route. Which can be transferred over to gps software like enroute.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hey Trevor! Thanks for the positive feedback. The best part is the growth in sales and productivity you've seen since your implementation. Congratulations! Amanda

Tyler
Director of Web Strategy (sales director) in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software! New dashboard layout a few months ago has led to some issues

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Cost, Flexibility, API, Reports. Customer service has been responsive, but most of the time its "wait and try again in a while"

we use the dashboard heavily as a team, and the new homescreen layout has made things a little more difficult. We still have issues where items will not "check off" from time to time, or duplicate to-dos from the same process appear. This has decreased since the new layout launched, and I was in contact daily with a customer service rep at that point. The biggest ongoing issue is that the "to-do" items for leads are now harder to get to. You have to select to-do specifically because it defaults to Activities, and then for it to be useful for us, we need to select "only steps with due times" to avoid having cancelled leads etc. show up. I also re-arrange the panes every morning so that the to-do is the majority of the screen. I'd prefer being able to select a permanent layout instead of re-doing it every day.

Frederik
Strategic Sales & Business Intelligence Manager in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, modern features, good integration with 3rd party apps

3.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Full control of Sales activities and revenue pipeline in the whole company. For the Sales Manager's they can easy follow their team and individuals performance with just a click on a button really.

The main "pro" is the price. Not only it is cheaper compared to 20+ other CRMs I compared before deciding, it is also flexible to go either for Monthly or Annual payment. I can easily add and delete users without any paperwork.

Forecast tool (not flexible for setting up team, currencies, product, week/month split). This has made me totally avoid the forecast and budget (KPIs) feature, which is a shame as the new Sales Report is a step in the right direction. Hopefully the Forecast settings can be more flexible as well, then Nutshell will become a 5 star CRM Software.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hi Frederik, We appreciate your feedback and are very happy you are pleased with the pricing options. I have added your forecast flexibility feedback to my list and will discuss internally with our team to see how best to address. Amanda

Brian
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for my team!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Setting up and importing our current customer information was easy. Once you wrap your head around the Nutshell way of doing things, you can easily manage a large database of customers.

Nutshell does not integrate easily with WooCommerce which leads to using third-party plugins that are limited due to NutShell API.

Susan
Accounting Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for phone numbers and address's but it doesn't match our previous data base - "Maximizer"

2.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Still waiting to see for the most part - It is a good software to manage people on their calling the customer. Easy Spying on daily use. Glad we are a micro company, can't imagine using Nutshell for 1000 employees

It's an easy software to learn, but Pro is too short because there just aren't any real pro's for our use, but to change would be a nightmare, so we continue in hopes to see improvement.

Would be nice if you could see the "Owner" of the account on the lead no matter who starts the lead - It's constant going back and forth when you have to pay people by commission sales. The search engine could be improved to pickup on Not Exact entries. It would be nice to see "ALL" the notes regardless if your in a lead or on the main page.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hi Susan, Thanks for sharing your feedback. The items you mention below are on our list to address. We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell family. Amanda

Lyle
Director of Business Development in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell has features I like, but there are serious limitations to aspects of the product.

3.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Ease of phone calling from the Nutshell App. Tracking of opened emails sent from Nutshell. Ease of access to Customer data through the search function.

The phone App is fairly strong. That I can call and have calls tracked from my phone App. That I know when an email I have sent through Nutshell is opened. There is quick and easy access to all Companies, People and Leads through the search function. That there is a reasonable degree of customization that can occur with Nutshell.

I am very disappointed that Nutshell does not integrate with my Google contacts as this requires me to double entry contacts, arg. I am also very disappointed in the non existent formatting within Nutshell email. In order for me to track whether an email is opened, I have to send it via Nutshell, hence I lose all ability to format good emails.

Antwort von Nutshell

Thanks for your feedback Lyle. We're happy that you like the phone app. We have placed the deeper integration with Google contacts on our development roadmap to be included in a future release. Frank

Bethany
Vice President in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is easy to use. I love that I can track every client from computer or phone.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

This software is easy to use! I didn't have any clue what "CRM" was, and many of the programs I was looking at required a business background to decode the user manual. Nutshell was intuitive. Knowing how to use my I-Phone and Facebook seemed to be the only background I needed to get started! I have all my clients in Nutshell now. I track what they buy, what classes they take through our company, and what they are likely to buy next. I send e-mails to clients every time they order that are customized to tell them what to buy next. All of this was easy to set up through the Nutshell software!

The only thing I would consider adding to Nutshell is a place to list what they purchased and a place to list what training they have received (other than in notes).

Antwort von Nutshell

Bethany, I'm so glad to hear that you've had such a wonderful experience with Nutshell. Our team works very hard to create an enjoyable and intuitive software experience. Best, Asya

Alice
Operations Manager in USA

We have used Nutshell to keep track of our contacts & leads since around 2013

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

- Straightforward interface; easy to train new people - The ability to import emails via "[email protected]" to keep track of conversations and relationships across many offices - Easy to bulk upload or update contacts or companies with tags - Thoughtful reports - Generally responsive customer support team - The 'merge duplicates' feature is very helpful

- We have leads open in 2+ currencies and for a while now, the reports have not been converting the amounts into one estimated total in a single currency correctly -- therefore, instead of using the (nice!) built in reports, I am still having to export all the data and do the conversion myself and create the reports again in Excel. If this bug were fixed we would definitely use the reporting feature more often!

Eloise
Europe Pipeline Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Most of the features work well. A few lacks are quite frustrating to my work.

3.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Good tracking of process and progress on individual contacts or leads.

I like the ease of navigation, and the timeline for each lead page. The template portion is a real time-saver and help.

The leads list is very frustrating. If I want to follow up on my leads, I want to know how many emails only I have sent. I don't need to know the total emails that includes what others have sent. Now I have to open the lead page to see what and how many emails I have sent to that lead. It is especially time-consuming, as it prevents me from doing a group/mass email, not knowing what kind of email has previously been sent out by me. Also, when I click on "send an email" it would be helpful if all the email addresses for that one lead were automatically included. Also, make all the email addresses visible on the sidebar without having to hover over the blue people card.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hi Eloise, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback. A customer service representative will contact you directly to assist with you leads and lists that you describe below. I am certain we can figure out a workable solution for you. Thank you for being a part of the Nutshell community.