Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über BOSSDesk

Die BOSS Solutions Suite ist eine vollständig integrierte ITSM-Lösung, die sowohl in der Cloud als auch On-Premise verfügbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über BOSSDesk

We implemented the helpdesk software several years ago. It has always been user friendly and the changes that have been made along the way have helped our organization.

Not too much in the complaint department. The software performs as you would expect and even has some additional bells and whistles that enhance the experience.

Bewertungen zu BOSSDesk

4.5
4.8
4.4
4.7

8.9/10

BOSSDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie BOSSDesk bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

William
William
I.T. Support Specialist Supervisor in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

BOSS Support Central - A Remote Support Must Have!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been with BOSS for over 5 years, and they provide exceptional customer service. Anytime that we have identified an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available to troubleshoot and report bugs to have it fixed in their next software release. They appreciate feedback and work to keep their product up to date.

The ability to login to Support Central from anywhere at anytime and process tickets is something that we cannot live without in the new COVID19 world. We have not missed a beat, and our end users are receiving the support that they want and expect in a timely, professional manner because of it. The Dashboard area allows for the creation of widgets to monitor ticket assignments, counts and more on the fly. We utilize routing, templates and automatic responses to make sure support issues are addressed as quick as possible.

We are very pleased with the product. The only recommendation that I have is for them to invest in a training and tutorial area for technicians to easily reference to learn of new features or to learn about how to get the most out of the product.

Le’Don
Desktop Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BOSS Desk Review

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It has been great overall the customer support is very responsive and they are very helpful

I love the functionality of BOSS and having to have the flexibility to create your own work flows and service requests that are Taylor made for your organization

It doesn’t have the HP warranty information

Joshua
Help Desk Supervisor in USA

Beta Ticketing System

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Support is sub par. I've worked with one of their high tier support agents to fix an issue with site agent. They ended up suggesting we upgrade the site agent to 2.0. I asked specifically if we need to back up any configurations before we do that and was told no that it should carry over. After the upgrade, none of the syncing configurations carried over. The support engineer had no way to recover this either. Also there is no documentation on the 2.0 agent in their own knowledgebase. I asked for the possibility of making CI's a required field and was just asked "Why? What if there wasn't a CI." I told them I have an n/a option as a CI item and want my techs to have to fill that in. This went no where.

The asset management portion is the best part of this ticketing system. The integration with AD and use of the Remote Agent make it easy to maintain inventory. The UI is better than some of the other ticketing systems I've used.

This ticketing system seems like it's still beta software. Many features available in other standard ticketing systems are not available in this. Only recently have they added time sheets, routing rules, and triggers. The reporting is poor as well with little options for custom reports.

Antwort von BOSS Solutions

Customer satisfaction is our priority and ensuring every customer is happy with our solution is of utmost importance to us. We thank the reviewer for posting his comments and have since discussed the issues in detail with the customer and come up with an action plan to resolve the issues raised. We should note that the features mentioned by the reviewer who is relatively a new user have been available in our solution for several years and our solutions have been performing as expected for our customers. Our solution has advanced capabilities to match most of the competing systems in this market space. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support and will work with the reviewer to take corrective action to address any outstanding support issues. We are committed to ensuring that our solutions bring value to our customers and every single user is satisfied.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Great Product

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

The Ease of use and the responsiveness of the support team.

I really don't have anything bad to say about the software.

Service Desk Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

BOSSDesk is very user friendly. From an administrative aspect it is very easy to user and configure for multiple differing roles and functions within an organization.

Initially reporting was not as robust but they have steadily worked to improve this within the product and are offering other alternatives for reporting and dashboard creation.

Aaron
Service Desk Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

BOSSDesk a win/win cost effective service desk management system

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

The ease of use on this application can not be stressed enough. After initial setup, the application can be as simple or complex as you need for a range of uses. The team at BOSS really strives to help you get your needed setup.

The only flaws I have seen are occasionally having software or hardware system issues, however, BOSS support is quick to respond and usually resolves faster than any other software vendor I have dealt with.

Jess
Application Specialist in USA

BOSSDesk Review

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

I like the customization options and flexibility the product gives. There are almost infinite ways to set it up and utilize the features. I like that customer comments go into the design and the workflows which enable customers to automate a lot of functions.

Easily accessible video tutorials or webinars would be helpful for beginner admins for setting up catalogs and workflows.

Mayson
Cyber Security Administrator in USA

Henry County BOC BOSSDesk Survey

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: They have exceptional customer service, are quick to respond, and overall extremely attentive.

I am most impressed with the ability to handle change management processes.

N/A. We have changes we need to make for ourselves to get full use of the BOSSDesk product.

Cassandra
System Specialist HelpDesk Admin in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Best Tech Support Solution

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Exceptional. There is always something new to learn and make it adapt to my day-to-day needs.

The ability to help users with their technical needs through a ticket management system.

Thus far there is nothing. BossDesk has everything you could possibly need to work for you and your organization.

Will
CSS II in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

BOSSDESK II

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

A lot of the features have change from the older version. Makes it more user friendly.

Creating a ticket for the customer to use and to help with there IT needs, still seem a little difficult.

Ben
Senior Systems Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Always can find new ways to leverage BossDesk to do more.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: BossDesk is providing us with a solid ticketing system. The additional features like being able to turn emails into tickets makes this product very useful.

The software is easy to use and allows you to create customizable service requests, which has proven to be VERY helpful. There are a lot of features associated with BossDesk that allow you to feed into the application with email or Google, and this has proven to be a game changer for us. We can create a "comment" in a Google doc and use the Boss postbox feature to create a ticket off of this comment. We also can have a piece of IT equipment email a ticket into Boss when there is an outage. There are a lot of little integrations like these two examples that extend the usefulness of the application.

BossDesk has a dashboard with widgets that display ticket counts and allows you to open a view of those tickets - I wish it could use "custom" fields from the service requests to create dashboard items. Also, management would like to see more reporting features. All in all, still not too much downside to BossDesk.

Claude
Assistant IT Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

3+ Years and Counting Satisfied BOSS Customers

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

In addition to being straightforward to use for both my staff and our users, The graphical interface is very intuitive and provides many features/functions to our organization. Probably most helpful is the ability to create and track service tickets all from emails. For those users who are a bit more saavy the web interface is great and provides a more robust experience. Lastly, customer support is great!

Joseph
Deputy CIO in USA

Great Ticketing System

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been using BOSS for over 10 years and love the consist improvements the BOSS team is always making. They provide great customer service!

Love the ease of use and easy to understand interface.

There is nothing we are not happy with, if we are unhappy with anything the BOSS teams helps us fix the issue or helps us with custom work.

Allan
IT Pro in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product and support staff.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We use this awesome product to manage our IT support processes to support all our employee needs.

BOSS is comprehensive and suits our environment. We like it so much I wish our organization could use some of the features to replace functions but we are prohibited and must use our in house products. Support staff and development teams are very interactive and eager to and constantly improving the product.

Nothing. I'm all in on this one. It is so diverse I don't think we will every utilize it all but who knows.

bryan
it manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Long time BOSS user

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been a BOSS user since the only product was DAIGwin. I have used the BOSS software at several locations and on several jobs. Each time I can honestly say that when an idea was presented from the user community, BOSS listened ad tried to implement the changes necessary to keep their software evolving.

We implemented the helpdesk software several years ago. it has always been user friendly and the changes that have been made along the way have helped our organization.

I am not sure that I have anything that I like least.

Joedy
Client Support Analyst in USA

One of the Best Helpdesk and asset management software packages I've used

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been a Boss customer for about a year and a half now. The software works as advertised and the Support for the product is phenomenal. No matter what we want or need changed or ask, it is promptly taken care of and handled with professionalism. I cant say enough about customer support as they are always responsive and open to new ideas and concepts on improving the product not just for us but all their customers. Our ideas and needs are always considered seriously and we have seen the product evolve and change to meet whatever needs we may have as well as anticipate future needs.

Ease of use and customization

Reporting is a little less than inspiring but has definitely improved and the new version coming looks much better in this regard

Kathy
Technical Acquisition Specialist in USA

Great!!!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Inventory Management

The software is customer and user friendly and love the fact that custom fields can be added. I would recommend BOSS software to any business or local government that need to gain control of managing tickets and managing their inventory.

Routing rules for groups and teams take time to learn. The need to fully understand BOSS and how to utilize the software for reports etc. need to be more hands on.

Gus
TS Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

BOSS has been a great addition to our Help-Desk team, we love this application.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Keeping track and record of all my help-desk tickets, it helps the team go back and search the database for resolved issues, the team works fater and better organized.

The application is super easy to use, easy to customize and they are always available to assist with any issues.

The reporting needs improvement, it can be a little confusing creating your reports, a better mobile app would be a plus and also workflow approval process.

Phil
Application Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Decent Ticketing and Asset management system

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I dig the ticketing search and the ability to run reports off the the inventory, that is very helpful. The Dell API integration for warranty and system info is also very nice.

I wish that it's speed was a little better, that might be partially due to the VM that it's on and I plan on bumping it up when I have resources available.

Mary
Technology Specialists in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

BOSS Solutions Review

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I enjoy working in BOSS as an end user and as an admin. I use BOSS to keep up with my school's inventory and with our technical trouble tickets. BOSS helps keep us organized and efficient. I do wish the BOSS conferences weren't so expensive.

The ease of use and the helpdesk support people are always willing to help.

I am not a fan of the mobile app. It could be because I don't use it as often.

Randy
DBA II in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

BOSSDesk is an intuitive and reliable Help Desk Ticketing tool.

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Some of the most impactful features are the Incident Management tools and Email Settings.

My team is very happy and pleased with this software! We have no complaints. It's very useful as it helps us provide instant support to our users.

Rick
Applications Support Administrator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

It's the backbone for many of our service departments

5.0 vor 9 Jahren

Kommentare: BOSS Solutions Support Central has proven to be a flexible and reliable asset for many of our service departments throughout Forsyth County. It's the primary means for all county employees to request assistance with computer and communications related issues. Our GIS department uses Support Central for every service request it receives and it's employees use the timesheet feature to track their time on each service request. Our Communications department uses Support Central to service the projectors in our meeting rooms. Our Sheriff's Office uses Support Central for all of their internal service requests for equipment, radios and department-specific software issues. Our Parks & Rec department is considering using Support Central for internal service requests as well as integrating this into a web-based service for our citizens to report service requests for park facilities. We've been a BOSS Solutions customer since 2007. Our positive experience with the application, the customer service and the company as a whole gives us the confidence to roll Support Central out to other departments as an integral part of their plan to provide effective and efficient services to the organization.

Antwort von BOSS Solutions

Thank you Rick for your positive review and feedback of the BOSS Support Central product. We are glad that the product continues to bring such great benefit to Forsyth County and your feedback helps us to continue to improve the product for all of our customers.

Nasser
Sr. IT Admin in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BossDesk Review 11-2024

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Ease of install and configuration. Very versatile to match the needs of organization.

None that I can think about at this time.

Tamara
Desktop Support Manager & Systems Admin in USA
Informationsdienst, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, Customer Support and adaptability!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer service and technical support are top notch. We love the flexibility to interface with Active Directory and MS Access. We use the reports to manage all of our helpdesk functions. BOSS reports provide management valuable information on trends and technical support resource utilization.

Customer Service and Flexibility

Paul
Technology Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Experience with BOSS Support Central

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Boss Support Central hass really helped us to manage and streamline our trouble ticket calls. It has really eased the pain of how we were doing trouble tickets before. Also, the inventory management functions have been very useful and allowed us to computerize all of our inventory in one central location.

Very easy to manage and access trouble tickets. Very nice inventory management functions

None that I can think of