Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über WellnessLiving

Online-Buchungs-, Ressourcenplanungs-, Lead-Generierungs- und Berichterstattungslösung für Fitnessstudios.

Erfahre mehr über WellnessLiving

The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody.

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous.

Bewertungen zu WellnessLiving

4.3

7.8/10

WellnessLiving hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 461 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie WellnessLiving bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Lucie

So Glad I Made the Switch

5.0 vor 3 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tolles Management Tool nicht nur für Praxen

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Eine sehr gute und übersichtliche Webseite bzw. App mit umfangreichen Funktionen übernimmt sehr viel Arbeit und spart Kosten

Sehr umfangreiches Angebot und dadurch in den Tarifen jederzeit skalierbar

Der relativ hohe Preis ist nicht für jede neue Praxis erschwinglich

letztes Jahr

Hi, Thanks for the great review. We're glad you enjoyed using our product. WellnessLiving is an all-in-one business management software designed for ease of use as well as affordability. We have a ton of features for just about every aspect of your business, including a robust client-side interface and an enormous degree of customization. The seamless integration of scheduling, client management, notifications, payments and many other tools all in one platform allow us to offer far more affordable prices compared to comparable solutions on the market, although it's true that individual business circumstances will vary and we offer several different subscription tiers depending on your needs. Most importantly, we're always thinking about how we can do even better for our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Annalize
Annalize
Owner/Director in Kanada

Wellnessliving Highly Recommended

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The whole experience from first introductions, to knowledge sharing, sales, on-boarding, training, data transitioning, implementation and now active usage has been a positive experience. Expectations exceeded with this company and their technology, customer services, communication and we would 1000% highly recommend Wellnessliving.

Wellnessliving delivered on their intentions for the technology and some. The website for the business end is easy to use, intuitive and the Wellnessliving team do a fantastic job of monthly tech updates and communicating these updates through various channels including videos. We love the Wellnessliving Business Elevate App. It’s easy for staff to use with little or no training. Our Breathe Fitness client app, that the Wellnessliving team helped to develop, is our most favourite and effective technology. We love having happy, returning clients who can manage their own personal accounts, profiles, purchases, bookings & cancellations in advance of coming to the studio. Easy to use and keeping the technology current with the economic climate is key for us.

I honestly cannot find any fault with this technology. Easy to use and great people to work with. Very good communication.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Annalize, Thank you for the amazing review! We love helping Canadian businesses grow and succeed using the latest in business management software (made easy-to-use)! You shouldn't have to spend hours training your staff and the Elevate app adds a lot of simplicity in place of complexity. When your clients are booking services, checking their accounts and signing waivers all on their own on the branded app, that takes your company brand to a whole new level. At the end of the day, it's not just about features but the way the platform supports your business and makes your life easier. That's why so many studios are making the leap from Mindbody every year: it's really complicated to use and there's just no support for your business! We're really pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations in the migration and that means a lot to us because everything we do as a company revolves around the customer. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jenny P. (Customer Advocate)

Natalie
Manager in Kanada
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'm glad we made the switch.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The set up was quite easy, and the experience has been great. We had a few hiccups along the way but I have learned through these with the help of the Wellness Living support team, who is always available to help.

The entire system is very intuitive and easy to use.

I don't think we had anything we didn't like.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our system intuitive and easy to use. It's fantastic to know that your onboarding process went smoothly and that you've had a great experience overall. We truly appreciate your kind words about our support team. At WellnessLiving, we strive to provide exceptional customer service, and we're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively. It's wonderful to hear that you're loving the many features our platform offers! We've designed our software with simplicity and functionality in mind, so it's fantastic to hear that you're finding it easy to navigate. Remember, if you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call and leave a voicemail. Our dedicated support team is always here to help you make the most of our platform. Warm Regards, Anthony S

Jade
Owner Operation in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am so sorry I ever used them

2.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: My biggest issue with this company is that their software really doesn't work. When I signed on with them in October 2022 they were okay, but recently I have discovered so many issues and when I try to get help with them, they don't really take accountability and instead try to push the problem back to you, when it isn't a user error.
For example I did a promo where the first month of membership was discounted, but the bug discounted those people for months until I changed it. I lost a few thousand dollars from that. Then when I told customer service they directed me on how to do that promo, but I applied the promo right it just doesn't work.
The worst part was when I cancelled, they charged me an "early cancellation fee" basically their contract renews in July and you're hooked in for a year, every year. I understand requiring commitment for your first year but I when I expressed that was unfair they were just like "well you signed the contract" so it's okay to put ridiculous things in your contract and hide behind it?
So I was charged my early cancellation fee of $1000 plus $500 for my own data transfer plus and extra month out of nowhere that they said they would return but have not done so.
Now they are dragging their feet (we're 3 weeks in) on the data transfer, but decided to push through the cancellation before that was done! So now I have no data and no new software, and no old software. I tried to contact my rep but the day she's cancelling me she's actually impossible to reach. Once they took me for all I'm worth they don't care about me anymore.
Also, for several weeks we couldn't even download my app onto Android, I lost several customers this way.
I would strongly advise against using Wellness Living. They sell you a cool slick software but it's a dinosaur with broken legs.

Reporting Customer service is accessible

Full of bugs Very hard to find resolution for issues Clunky Non consistent data throughout different reports Customer service blames you for their issues

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Jade, Thank you for sharing your experience, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. We're deeply sorry to hear about the challenges you faced with our software and support services. Your experience does not reflect the standards we strive to maintain. We understand the frustration caused by encountering bugs and difficulties in resolving issues promptly. Our team is committed to continuously improving our platform's stability and functionality to provide a seamless experience for all our users. We sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding billing and contract terms. Transparency and fairness are paramount to us, and we're reviewing policies to ensure clarity. Additionally, we're actively expediting data transfer and addressing communication lapses to resolve any outstanding issues promptly. Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] so we can further address your concerns and work towards a resolution. Warm regards, Tracy T.

Elizabeth

All-In-One Booking System

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I appreciate Wellness Living’s customer service. As a business owner with a looooong to-do list, I love that Wellness Living makes our booking platform easy for myself and for our users. All the options available are also exceptional.

I love that Wellness Living includes so many of the features that I would have to pay more for on other platforms. Also, I feel like technology can easily overwhelm me and I find WL very user friendly.

Sometimes there are glitches during upgrades, but they are taken care of quickly.

vor 2 Wochen

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for your glowing review of WellnessLiving. Your feedback truly means the world to us and serves as a testament to our ongoing commitment to providing top-notch service and innovative solutions. We're thrilled that you find WellnessLiving to be the perfect all-in-one booking system at an affordable price. Our goal is to provide comprehensive features that simplify your business operations while remaining user-friendly. Your recognition of our platform's simplicity in a tech-heavy world means the world to us. Regarding the occasional glitches during upgrades, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Our dedicated team works tirelessly to promptly address any issues that arise, if you’re ever experiencing issues reach us at [email protected]. Once again, thank you for your kind words and ongoing support. If there's anything more we can do to enhance your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Anthony S

Hilary

Then and Now

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Wellness Living is easy to use and offers wonderful customer service. [sensitive content hidden]
was one of the most exceptional customer service representatives I have spoken with. He recently assisted me with some issues and went above and beyond to understand and assist me.

We switched from Mindbody to Wellness Living 3 years ago because WL was a friend to small businesses unlike Mindbody with its one size one price fits all approach. Three years ago Wellness Living understood small businesses had different needs than big studios and wasn't forcing us to spend money on services we didn't need. However, the past year and a half this is beginning to change at Wellness Living.

Every year the price goes up SIGNIFICANTLY and it unfortunately feels more similar to Mindbody's approach.

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Hilary, Thank you for your feedback on WellnessLiving. We appreciate your support over the past three years and your initial satisfaction with our small business-friendly approach. Regarding the recent changes in pricing, we'd like to clarify our intentions. Our aim has always been to support small businesses like yours by offering tailored solutions. To continue providing excellent products and support, we've adjusted our pricing due to factors like R&D investments, enhanced security, and new features. We understand that price changes can be challenging, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your satisfaction is crucial to us, and we're dedicated to keeping our pricing competitive and aligned with the value we provide. We value your feedback. Please reach out to our Customer Solutions Team at [email protected] to discuss finding the best solution for your budget and needs. Warm regards, Jacob W. (Customer Advocate)

T
Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Find another system! this review is from a user of 8 (long) years with WL

2.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: they are not the best software and we have tried to love them tried to give them time to fix the issues (8 years long enough, you think?), but they are slow moving to fix things and fast moving to add upgrades that are untested and don't work when you try to implement them anyway. You have to pay for services you don't use nor plan to ever use and you cannot trust that any part of their system will work on any given day. its hugely unreliable. Sometimes appointments show up as paid and sometimes they don't. Sometimes you can send an email and sometimes you can't. Some days everyone gets their texts and the next day the same students don't. sometimes the classes are deducted from the pass and sometimes they aren't. The worst is when you call support they act like your issue is false and that it's not happening on their end and the system is perfect. oh-but since you are experiencing an issue (they don't believe is happening) here is a time consuming and confusing workaround to use. They will never fix the issue. and if they do, trust me the fix is temporary! it will be messed up on the next update. we hold our breaths (that's actually funny when you teach yoga) when WL says hey- update coming! we are like OH NO, whats going to go wrong this time? and how many hours will we have to use to fix it, workaround it and convince support hi, there is a major issue with the system...again. I am writing this review right now because there was another update last Tuesday and a patch fix today and I needed to send out a timed email at noon today, and the system wouldn't even give me the option to send an email at all today. LOL , my partner was like, well what did you expect? and I was like but the email looked so nice, too bad no one will ever see it. :( and I don't want another business to go through what we have been through. Life is too short to use a software that works only when it feels like working. find something else. But if you like troubleshooting and that makes you happy, then this is your best bet for that - you will be very busy! LOL

I like that I can take care of class passes, appointments. and sometimes it works, when it works its great, when it doesn't-well, the rest of the story is later.

emails don't work when you need them, updates are not tested at all and cause huge issue upon release. Sales reports are consistently a few dollars off. depends if are you using 2 different computers, different browsers maybe a phone... we crack up. I always ask my partner can you give me the approximate sales today? Its never accurate, ever. Sales tax report is no longer accurate. it was for a couple of years, but the latest update changed that too. Merging duplicate clients and the ability to keep a current client data base is impossible. Updated clients is the heart of a small business. and our poor little biz heart is totally outdated. 1/3 of our client list is outdated because WL won't update their merging system. you must pray (if you pray) that your future clients have never used WL elsewhere in their past.. that old account will be a forever account even if the client WANTS you to update their info. you can't. you will either have duplicate clients or outdated lists. its your choice which style of confusing client lists you prefer. at least WL gives you a choice there, LOL.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear T, We apologize for the frustrations you've experienced with our platform. We understand the critical importance of reliable email functionality and accurate reporting for businesses like yours. We're actively investigating the issues regarding email delivery, updates causing unexpected problems, and inaccuracies in sales and tax reports. Regarding client data management, we hear the challenges you've faced with merging duplicate clients and maintaining an up-to-date database. We're dedicated to improving our systems in this area. Your remarks about our support experience are concerning and not reflective of the standard of service we aim to provide. We will address this internally to ensure all customers receive the proper assistance needed. Please know that your feedback is being taken seriously, and we are actively working to address the issues you've highlighted. If you have any further concerns or suggestions, please contact us directly. Warm regards, Joanna S

Tracey
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A++ After being a MindBody client for 15 years we moved to WellnessLiving and never looked back.

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: A++
The stand out experience is with WL customer support. We know WL is are a living, growing, platform and things are not always perfect. But anytime we have an issue the team leaps into action and helps solve the problems and has a system in place to report any issue to evlivate to DEV Opt team.

Customer service is stellar and in real time which is very important for our client care and keeping our business moving forward.

Links are a bit buggy for client who use WL at other businesses. This is mostly when you use a link on a mobile phone for a class or event we are marketing. I would also like to be able to generate a link to a day and time, Trainer. Currently it links for services only generate to all.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Tracey, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving. We are thrilled to hear that you made the leap from Mindbody after 15 years and that WellnessLiving has become a crucial part of your business. We understand that change can be challenging, and we appreciate the trust you placed in us. Your positive remarks about our Customer Solutions Team have truly made our day. We take pride in offering stellar and real-time customer service to ensure your client care is top-notch and your business continues to thrive. We value your feedback on the links, and we acknowledge that there's room for improvement, especially with mobile phone usage. Your concerns about generating links for specific days, times, and trainers are duly noted, and we're committed to finding solutions. We encourage you to reach out to our Customer Solutions Team via phone and leave a voicemail or email at [email protected] to discuss this further. Your insights are invaluable in helping us enhance your experience. At WellnessLiving, we view each challenge as an opportunity to refine and grow. Your observation about our living and growing platform is spot on, and we're dedicated to swiftly addressing any hiccups you may encounter. We truly appreciate your partnership and the collaborative spirit you bring to our platform. Remember, your voice matters, and we actively listen to our customers. Feel free to share any additional feedback or suggestions on our Community Forum. It's a space where your insights contribute to our continuous improvement, and we're excited to have you as part of our vibrant community. Here's the link: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. We look forward to supporting your business and ensuring your experience remains exceptional. Warm regards, Carter F. (Customer Advocate)

Mathew
National Virtual Services Manager in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

WellnessLiving was a game changer!

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Amazing! Moving to WellnessLiving was a real game changer for us - both in our onsite locations and for our virtual offering.

The ease of use, for both our members and our staff. It is extremely easy to work with, even for those that are not very tech savvy, and if you have a question the Support team is always there to help and they generally reply with a video so you know exactly what to do! I really like that videos, marketing, etc., are all a part of the software and do not rely on third party subscriptions and integrations. I also appreciate that they are open to enhancement suggestions from their users.

Nothing. I really appreciate everything they offer and that they are open to improvement suggestions as well.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Matthew, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that we've been a game-changer for your business. Your appreciation for our openness to enhancement suggestions means a lot to us. We are committed to continuous improvement, and your insights contribute significantly to our growth. If you ever have more suggestions or questions, remember, we're here for you. Whether it's through our 24/7 support, webinars, or our Knowledge Base with hundreds of articles, we aim to provide the resources you need. We invite you to explore our vibrant Community Forum, where you can engage with other users, share your ideas, and stay informed about our roadmap. Here are the links to our community-driven platforms below: Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Warm regards, Karina B. (Customer Advocate)

Katie
Owner Trainer in USA

good software

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

the custom app is great and customer service is outstanding

some of the scheduling features are cumbersome and need improvement in addition to making changes to individual's accounts

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you've found our custom Achieve Client App to be a great asset. It's fantastic to know that it provides you with a seamless branded experience while streamlining your business operations. We also appreciate your feedback regarding some of the scheduling features. For any concerns or improvements you'd like to discuss further, please feel free to call and leave us a voicemail or send an email to [email protected] with a detailed description of your experience. If you ever want to request enhancements, our Community Forum is a great place to connect with us. You can find it here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to support your business. Warm regards, Susan B. (Customer Advocate)

Joe
CEO in Kanada

Always improving software

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and ability for them to make updates beased on user experience.

Costs creep up as new features are added.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Joe, Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software continually improving and easy to use. Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we're committed to making updates based on your experience to ensure you have the best possible platform. We understand your concern about costs creeping up with new features, and we want to assure you that each addition is carefully considered to enhance your experience and drive business growth. Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive solution that covers all your needs, from scheduling to client management, marketing, and more, all in one intuitive platform. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or leave a voicemail. We're here to help you every step of the way! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Here's to many more successful experiences together! Warm Regards, Anthony S

Matt
Business Owner in USA

Wellnessliving Review

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it has been great. There are little hiccups like with any software, but overall I've been very happy with the product.

I like the scheduling aspect of the software. It works well both for appointments and class management.

Some functions take many clicks and steps to complete which take time. It would be nice if they could allow you to submit with default values that are pre-populated which is currently not possible,

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Matt, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you like our scheduling interface, it's certainly an important feature for most businesses out there and we did our best to make it easy-to-use while also including the different customization options you need. We appreciate your feedback as we are a customer-centered company and we added a Community Forum as a place for businesses such as yourself to tell us what you think, and to suggest improvements on how we can continue to make our software better! We'd love to hear your thoughts on the forum as it's the best place to elaborate on what enhancements you'd like added and to make your voice heard. The big reason we're here today is because big companies like Mindbody haven't been addressing issues affecting their software and they haven't been listening to their customers, all while the price keeps going up! At WellnessLiving we listen, because your satisfaction is our top priority! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Simon
Owner/ Founder in Australien

Wellness Living Review

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Good experience generally. Some problems with processing payments which left me without cash flow for a period of time which was inconvenient.

Definitely for the management of scheduling. Text reminders and email confirmations are very handy. All employees can access the schedule easily

Just really getting to know the features of the software so cannot suggest any further features that should be included.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Simon, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. Nowadays it's just so important that you have all the tools you need to support your studio, easily accessible in one place for your staff. The automations are especially useful because they do things for you without any input required. You just set it up one time, and it's like you have a dedicated office manager sending your clients email and text confirmations, 24/7. We're also really big on support because sometimes there is no substitute for having expert technical assistance available to you, whenever you need it. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you're ever having issues with processing payments or any other part of the software. We are committed to your success and we're always here to provide you with the solutions you're looking for. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Sam N. (Customer Advocate)

Bob

Elevate Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates. I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report. When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan. That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Bob, Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Extremely unreliable and Very glitchy

1.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My companies overall experience has been terrible. While there are some things we like about Wellness Living, the bad WAY outweighs the good. We have significant problems on a monthly basis. It is literally a thorn in my office managers and my staffs side. The whole point of going with a software like this was to make my life easier not worse. We've been using Wellness Living for 3 years now. I've stuck with it this long because it is such a massive undertaking to switch to a new system. We've put so much time and effort into moving to Wellness Living and we've tried to make it work for us and live with the unreliability. The issues we've had this week are the last straw though. We are actively looking for another company to switch to. I'm not looking forward to the massive undertaking it will be to switch to another company, but we just can't deal with how unreliable Wellness Living is anymore.

I like the idea that it has the potential to streamline and consolidate a lot of moving parts that a business has into one place. Unfortunately it just isn't very good.

I can't count the amount of hours my office manager has to spend "fixing" things gone wrong on a near weekly basis. The software is extremely glitchy. We have customers being charged for things without their consent even after we have canceled recurring memberships, etc. My staff absolutely hates the mobile app. It is not user friendly at all and constantly has glitches. Customer service is horrendous. When you finally get the opportunity to talk to a real person on the phone you are likely to get nowhere. If you are fortunate (which is rare) you may be able to get someone on the phone that you can actually verbally understand. When this rare thing happens, you can actually get some issues solved.

letztes Jahr

Hi Chris, I am so sorry this has been your experience. One of the things we focus on at WellnessLiving is the customer support, which is hugely important for anyone running their business through a software platform. If you've seen some of our other reviews, we're one of the top rated software providers not because things always go perfectly smooth but because we're all about supporting our customers and we don't quit until you have some great solutions. We actually encourage our customers to contact us any time they have a problem so we can provide assistance right away, often the fix is a setting in the software or in some cases it can be as simple as updating the user's device or web browser. I reviewed our records over the past year, unfortunately it seems we never heard from your business that you were having these issues but not to worry, we are committed to your success and I am fully available to help get you solutions right away. I left you a voicemail, if you could please call me back or alternatively respond on my email whenever you have some time and we can get on a call this week. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Einzelhandel, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

A System with Great Potential

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Use it every day and love it!

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Amie
Owner in Kanada

Glad we made the switch

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Moving from Mindbody to WellnessLiving saved us time, money and most importantly frustration. We have been using the system and watching it continue to evolve for over two years now and I recommend it to anyone who asks.

customization is a great perk. user friendly comprehensive help offering easy to connect with clients from one platform

Can be convoluted at the back end which can be confusing...

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Amie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words, and we're so excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from Mindbody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we are so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Jonalyn
Owner/ Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user, I love WL!!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I recommend this software to anyone starting a fitness business. They take into consideration that we are in the business of health and wellness and have kept the software simple to use yet it has the ability to do as much as you need it to.

I did not look forward to converting from a different software company, but the transition was so simple. I had excellent support from the WL team and ALL my data imported successfully. I've been with WL for 7 years and would never consider switching again. The software is easy to use and so customizable. Perfect for a small or large staff. I can easily access reports and creating new packages is a breeze. What sold me initially is the one stop shop- software, email campaigns, reviews, and an app all for one price!!

The company has grown fast and they do their best but they could use a bigger customer service dept. I always get an answer, just not always right away.

letztes Jahr

Hey Jonalyn, Thank you so much for sharing your amazing words! We've been blessed to maintain long-term working relationships with so many amazing customers like you! It's 100% true, no right-minded business owner looks forward to the trouble of moving to another software platform and perhaps our biggest skill has been in taking the pain out of software migration. Although outwardly there's quite a contrast between the yoga and software industries, success for any business largely comes down to being able to take care of your customers and in providing good value and we've been enormously fortunate to grow with the continuous support of an amazing community in the yoga and wellness space. For us, the only way forward is to reciprocate that amazing level of support to studios like yours in every way that we can to help you succeed and grow to your fullest potential. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Kendra
owner in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

i really like it

5.0 letztes Jahr

I was in the market for a new fitness app and happened to stumble on wellness living. I’ve used other health and fitness apps before, but none of them have offered the features that wellness living does. The features that I enjoy the most are the real-time scheduling, the confirmation/reminders, and the ability to use the app on my phone.

there is no cons i faced about wellnessliving. I like it generally.

letztes Jahr

Hey Kendra, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are the premier business management solution for businesses in the wellness industry, and that's because of our robust set of features and strong focus on customer support. It's amazing how much you can get done on our app with everything you mentioned from scheduling to notifications and basically every kind of service you can think of for your clients. We're always hearing about they love to make their bookings ahead of time and then checking their schedules on their phones. Research shows that 68% of clients leave a business if they feel little to no connection, and the app gives you a great opportunity to maintain that strong connection with your clients wherever they are. Send a reminder for a new series you just added to the schedule, or do a follow-up push if your regulars haven't visited in a while. You can really take your client experience to the next level with the easy-to-use WellnessLiving setup that's custom tailored to your business needs. We are glad you enjoy using our app and we're proud to be supporting thousands of fitness studios worldwide. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Allison
Pmhnp in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wellness Living

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: This has been so much easier than logging into a website. Quick, easy, convenient.

Being able to quickly & easily schedule appointments.

There is not anything I have found that I do not like

vor 10 Monaten

Hey Allison, Thank you so much! Your review means the world to us. We're the perfect appointment-based scheduling software for businesses in the health and wellness industry, so it's great to hear that our scheduling features are one of your favorite parts of our software. Allison, we understand how crucial it is to keep your employees well organized and engaged for the success of your business. That's why our staff management tools offer a comprehensive solution for scheduling, communicating with your staff, and managing your business from anywhere. When it comes to scheduling or rescheduling appointments, we've made it incredibly simple, especially with our Elevate Staff App. We've recently given our staff app a makeover, enhancing the design and ensuring that you and your staff enjoy an even better mobile experience. But that's not all! We are constantly working on updates and improvements for our apps with every new release. In fact, we've recently introduced the Message Center and Alert Center to Elevate. Now, you can effortlessly create and reply to SMS conversations and receive convenient in-app alerts when clients book or cancel appointments. According to our records, you've been using WellnessLiving for less than a year, and we have no doubt that you've made the perfect choice for your business. We not only provide all the essential tools your business needs to thrive but also ensure that our services are affordable, reliable, and incredibly user-friendly. If there's ever a feature or improvement you'd like to see, we encourage you to visit our Community Forum and make a request. Here's the link for your convenience: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, Allison, we sincerely appreciate your support! Thank you for choosing us as your all-in-one software solution. We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to being a part of your continued success. Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Alaya
President in USA

Stress Reliever and metric minder

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

It is a needed modern convenience for a business like mine. The appointment and class booking integrates with my point of sale and keeps track of everything

The app can be tempermental but not very often. Sometimes it is slow

vor 7 Monaten

Hey Alaya, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We truly appreciate your input and are delighted to hear that our platform has been serving as a stress reliever and an effective metric tracker for your business. It's fantastic to know that you find our appointment and class booking integration seamless with your point-of-sale system, and that it efficiently keeps track of everything you need. We're committed to providing modern conveniences that empower businesses like yours. Alaya, we apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with our Achieve Client App and its speed. We understand the importance of a smooth and reliable user experience, and we're continuously working to enhance our app's performance. Your feedback helps us pinpoint areas for improvement, and we will certainly take this into account to ensure a better user experience moving forward. We're also glad to hear that you've joined hundreds of other businesses who made the switch from Mindbody. Unlike our competitors, we offer competitive pricing, robust features, and exceptional customer support, and we're pleased that you've found value in our services. If you ever encounter any issues or have further feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are here to assist you and make your experience with WellnessLiving as smooth and efficient as possible. Remember, feel free to explore our community-driven platforms for further assistance: Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thanks again for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We look forward to continuing to support your business's success. Warm regards, Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Roy
Admin in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software tons of features

4.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Harder to learn as lots of features

WellnessLiving is a powerful and user-friendly software solution that has significantly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of our yoga studio. While the only concern we had was the cost, the overall experience and support from WellnessLiving have been excellent. I would highly recommend it to any wellness or fitness business looking for a comprehensive management solution

I found the product expensive only reason we left

vor 7 Monaten

Hey Roy, Thank you for the kind words. WellnessLiving is the perfect all-in-one solution for yoga studios. Manage the client schedule, process membership auto-payments, do your marketing and much more, all in one platform. And you have 24/7 support for whenever there's a question or if you'd like assistance with the software. There are some decent alternative tools out there and they tend to do one or two things well but they come with tradeoffs - for instance you get scheduling but no payment system, or you have a payment system and store but no client management tool. If you're a single instructor doing just one or two sessions a week on your own and all you need is a single, basic scheduling tool for your site then there are probably free solutions that'll fit your needs perfectly. Conversely, if you're running a growing yoga studio, an all-in-one solution is the way to go. For one thing, in most cases you're actually saving money compared to price of eight separate tools you might use for scheduling, payments, client management, reports, marketing - you name it. Surprisingly, it's also easier to use - for staff and for clients. Let's say you have a client who wants to reschedule and you need to substitute the staff member, but your scheduling tool doesn't have that feature so you need to cancel and re-do everything in your separate payments system. That might take an additional 10 min of your time, and then the client also calls you to ask about email your email/marketing system sent them about their "booking cancellation". WellnessLiving fully integrates all of these features into one system, and our interface was designed from the outset for ease-of-use. As mentioned, our support team is available to answer any question and even for walk-throughs if you'd like guidance or even recommendations on how to best use a certain feature in your business. Thanks again for the great review, and thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Colleen
Owner, Fitness and Wellness Coach in USA

Wellness Living

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I have had a very positive experience with Wellness Living. The price is reasonable for the features being offered. Wellness Living has helped me to keep my business organized. All my administrative duties can be done with Wellness Living. I am more organized and have time to focus on my clients. I have been able to generate reports that give a clear picture about the performance of the business. I have been able to improve my marketing and communication skills thanks to the special features. My clients are pleased with the ease of use to purchase, schedule and access virtual appointments for personal training and wellness coaching. Keeping my clients happy keeps them coming back!

Wellness Living helps me to stay organized and use my time wisely. I am able to offer clients convenient scheduling and flexible payment options based on the features Wellness Living provides. The features streamline the experience for the client.

Some challenges with Wellness Living are related to technical issues in which I cannot resolve on my own or by using their Knowledge Base guide. I may need to call for assistance and then need to wait for someone to get back to me. However they are very responsive and usually follow up within 24 hours.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Coleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with WellnessLiving. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive journey with our platform. It's fantastic to know that WellnessLiving has played a crucial role in helping you stay organized and make the most of your valuable time. We understand that your business demands efficiency, and we're committed to providing you with tools that streamline your administrative tasks and enhance your client experience. We greatly appreciate your understanding when it comes to technical challenges. While we strive to make our platform as user-friendly as possible, we know that sometimes issues can arise. Our 24/7 Customer Support Team is dedicated to assisting you promptly and effectively, ensuring that you receive the help you need to keep your business running smoothly. We're also pleased that WellnessLiving aligns with your budget and offers the features necessary for the growth of your online business. Delivering value at a reasonable price is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that our platform has met your expectations. Your success story is truly inspiring, Coleen. From keeping your business organized to enhancing your marketing and communication skills, we're proud to be a part of your journey. Happy clients are the cornerstone of any thriving business, and we're thrilled that WellnessLiving has contributed to your clients' satisfaction and loyalty. At WellnessLiving, we're continuously working to improve and provide you with the best tools and support. May I suggest you visit our Community Forum—it's the place to go to provide feedback and insights on our software, apply to participate in user testing, ask questions, view our product roadmap, and request new features you'd us to build next. Here's the link below: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. Your continued success is our utmost priority. Chris C. (Customer Advocate)

Mei Ling
Co-Founder/Owner in Kanada

Great user intuitive software

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Great to work with!

I like that it is user friendly and intuitive. Is easy to set up backend parameters and staff are able to also utilize seamlessly.

So far, quite happy with the product. Still learning and working with reporting however and what best serves our business.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Mei Ling, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We greatly appreciate your support! We're proud to be a Canadian product, and we strive to provide excellent service from the very beginning, starting with your initial consultation and onboarding. Your positive experience during this crucial phase is a testament to our commitment to delivering top-notch customer support. We're delighted to hear that you find our software user-friendly and intuitive. Ease of use is a cornerstone of our design philosophy, and we're committed to making it simple for you to set up backend parameters and for your staff to navigate the system effortlessly. Your satisfaction with the user experience is our top priority. It's fantastic that you're happy with our product, and we're here to support you as you explore its full potential, especially with reporting. We understand that reporting is crucial for understanding and optimizing your business, and our team is always available to assist you in getting the most out of our reporting features. We're here to help you find the reporting options that best serve your unique needs. Mei Ling, remember, our comprehensive Knowledge Base filled with resources to help you navigate our software and make the most of its features. If you ever have questions or need guidance, our Knowledge Base is a valuable tool to assist you on your journey. I've included the link here: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we're honored to be your trusted partner in managing your business. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here to help you succeed! Warm regards, Julia A. (Customer Advocate)

Mario Fernando
Owner, Head Instructor in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Wonderful, stress-free and empowering! Wellness Living made growing our new business achievable!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It was a great way to keep our clients, classes and products organized. We were able to group and analyze our clients, and their needs in order to improve our marketing and help grow our business. It was easy to use, intuitive and straightforward. It did not require a great deal of training time, allowing us to focus on our clients and creating lasting relationships with them, instead of doing administrative work. We were able to establish a professional online experience/presence and give clients more confidence. We appreciated being able to store some of the most vital and important information about our business in one central spot that was accessible with the touch of a button. Clients were able to recommend us to others and ultimately Wellness Living helped us to grow our client base. We would highly recommend the software to anyone in the fitness industry.

The ease of use and customizable options make it personal and accessible for a variety of users, regardless of technical knowledge. It is a great resource for small or large businesses. Very intuitive and straightforward. We enjoyed how quick it was to set-up new clients, products and create a welcoming online experience and presence for our business. Online tech support was extremely helpful and there were no interruptions to our service for software updates or glitches. it was very reliable and a great tool to pull reports. The data reports were easy to pull and did not require time-consuming filtering and clean-up. Tracking a client's activity was easy and clear. The pre-set tools and rules for each component of the software were logical and easy to change and modify when needed. Overall it was superior to other CRMs and a pleasure to use. Our clients enjoyed being able to leave reviews and recommendations about their experiences.

As a small business, it would have been much easier to be able to link the payment processing mechanism to Square or Dream payments. We were looking forward to the reporting capabilities of Wellness Living to help us track our revenue and without having the ability to sync with these, it created a lot of manual data-entry work. This flexibility is very important for businesses that are just beginning and not in a position to pay costly monthly fees for moneris, interac or bank machines. We felt that though it was a competitive rate for this type of software, it was a large investment for us and we wished that we could have taken full advantage of all of these functions.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Mario Fernando! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review. We have worked to make WellnessLiving the most intuitive and easy-to-use software solution available to businesses like yours, so we are glad to hear that you and your staff are so satisfied with our interface, support, and reliability. We also know that some integrations are very important to you, so we are always working to add more. Be sure to let our team know about the specific programs that you would like to see integrated and we will start looking at them right away. WellnessLiving has been built on these types of suggestions from customers like you, so we love hearing them! Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review!