Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Plooto

Der einfachste Weg, einmalige und wiederkehrende Geschäftszahlungen zu akquirieren. Ganz einfach für dich und deine Kundschaft. Synchronisiert mit Quickbooks und Xero.

Erfahre mehr über Plooto

It's affordability and versatility. The ability to have people on ACH subscriptions is a large plus.

The pricing change is too bad given our corporate structure.

Bewertungen zu Plooto

4.5
4.0
4.2
4.2

7.9/10

Plooto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 233 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Plooto bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Aislinn
Aislinn
Marketing Asssitant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Plooto

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Plooto has certainly helped us from a workflow perspective, it's pulling your payables from your Quickbooks or Xero account into Plooto so you can see all the payables that you need to deal with and when they're due. And there's a whole bunch of approval processes you can put in place for internal controls perspective so make things a lot more bulletproof than just manually writing checks and doing e-transfers.

So you can currently do pre-authorized debit, pre-authorized credit receivables in U.S. dollars and Canadian dollars which is super kick-ass. It's also made some of our clients lives a lot easier if they've got clients in different countries, and it gives their clients flexibility to pay in debit or credit. Also, as far as the amount of time it takes for that cash to clear your bank account; it's faster than Stripe, and on top of that the integration with Quickbooks makes it a lot easier to manage the fees, unlike Stripe.

We'd love to see more international payments to more countries just for some of our clients that have people they're paying in lots of different places around the world. As well, with the international payments, if a client has a lot of companies that they're paying in the U.S. for instance if you get really costly really quickly. So I'd like to see some bulk discounts for high volume payments to the U.S.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Plooto is an easy-to-use, handy program that simplifies the process

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Accounts payable include a variety of options that make it simple to designate an approval tier and transfer payments. Checks that have been deposited in the previous few months have not shown in the system, however the support staff is working to correct this. Other than this, Plooto has a number of features that make processing AP more efficient.

Sending payments in practically any quantity to suppliers with Plooto is one of its finest features. Approval control, user-friendliness, and affordability are all things we like. It integrates with QBO and makes it simple to reconcile and set up payments automatically. Recurring payments and deposits may be set up quickly and effortlessly.

The inclusion of cheque numbers in a report would be quite helpful in keeping track of payments. As an alternative, it would be good if the user could pick from a list of pre-existing merchants.

Anna
Controller in Kanada

I'd recommend it

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It's easy to use and the recurring billing is the best part. The option to collect payments through bank transfers or credit cards is a nice bonus.

The amount of time it takes to clear payments. I wish Plooto was a clearing house and cut down on the processing time. 5 business days processing time can be very detrimental to cash flow.

Alan
Executive Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Contact integration between Xero and Plooto is currently ineffective

3.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Plooto's support has provided an unsatisfactory response, dismissing the issue as not within their purview. This unaddressed concern prompted me to seek an alternative accounts payable software solution.

The interfaces are clean and the functionality with the software is very solid.

The contact integration between Xero and Plooto is currently ineffective, with each party attributing the issue to the other. When contacts are synchronized from Xero to Plooto, they are automatically generated as customers in Plooto, and there is no option to switch them to suppliers. The only recourse is to delete the customer contact and manually recreate it as a supplier. This persistent problem, reported to Plooto, introduces additional delays, requires extra confirmation of hand-offs, and disrupts the workflow with added confusion.

Jennifer
Admin in Kanada

Payment Processing

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: It is good simple easy to learn and process payemnts

It is simple and easy to use and handle and use

There is no back up of payments and find receipts

Danny
Founder in Kanada

Integral Software for Accounting

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience has been very good! Been very happy with product in the past few years that I have been using it for my clients.

I like the integration with QBO and that it makes it easy for me to process payments with the appropriate checks and balances of approvals. The software also helps in confirming whether the bank information being provided is valid or not. So easy to use!!!

The only Con that I could think of is that it becomes a bit expensive for those that have very little transactions monthly where the fixed monthly fee does not get fully utilized.

President in Kanada
Groߟhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Honest

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Was over all good except for the issues one the setup was a little cumbersome and the length of time to receive payment was way too long

The collection of data was seamless and the prompting and follow up on invoices was a good option

The length of time to process payment .This is excessively longer than other applications

Colette
Piano Teacher Owner Director in Kanada
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Pre-Authorized Billing Software

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We have used Plooto for many years and don't see a change coming up in our future!

Ease of use with setting up payments for clients with the pre-authorized system. Great filters to search through past payment history.

Cannot do credit card refunds without going through customer service. Tedious, but not a big deal.

Daniela

Plooto review for business

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It’s a great platform to use for my bookkeeping business helping my clients. It allows me to pay bills while still keeping my clients in the loop and feeling confident about their banking maintaining its security.

Easy to integrate to QBO and Xero. Up to date outstanding bills.

It can sometime be clunky to change payment methods or tracking down when bill payments did not go through properly.

Ranka
Senior Accountant in Kanada

Great platform

Kommentare: Excellent!
Any issues were resolved with the help of Plooto Customer Support team in a very timely manner. Every interaction I had was very pleasant. Thanks! :)

Simple, integration with QBO, Customer Support

possibility of e-transfer being accepted by Plooto user/admin

Daianne
Business Operations and Support Manager in Philippinen
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provide feedback regarding my experience with Plooto as an administrator

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: As a user who greatly values the convenience and simplicity that Plooto offers, I wanted to provide this feedback so that you may consider optimizing the system's efficiency in transmitting payments. This, I believe, will not only improve the satisfaction levels of account holders like myself but also help solidify Plooto's reputation as a reliable and efficient platform for rental payment management.

I want to express my appreciation for the user-friendly interface of the platform. Both as a lessee and as a landlord, we find the system easy to navigate, and it greatly simplified the process of managing rental payments. The straightforward design and clear instructions made it simple for me to set up and use the platform effectively.

However, I would like to bring to your attention a small concern regarding the speed of remitting payments to the account holder. While Plooto has proven to be efficient in terms of the overall process, I have noticed that there is room for improvement in this particular aspect. On a few occasions, there has been a slight delay in receiving payments in our account. While this delay has not caused any significant inconvenience, I believe that enhancing the speed of payment remittance would further enhance the overall user experience.Hope you can also provide a shareable tutorial as well that can easily be accessed by contacts on how they can set up their personal profiles/accounts, similar to what you provide to enterprises like ours.

Tatiana
Owner in Kanada

Excellent software overall

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Plooto allows easy and painless payments for businesses with a high volume of bills at a reasonable cost. It's pretty user friendly, although there are some advanced user tips which are hard to learn about.

We set up all our high volume AP clients on Plooto for ease of payment, self reconciliation with QBO and ease of troubleshooting. We queue up the invoices and they get send to the account owner for approval. Then Plooto marks the bills as paid.

I wish there was an approval process ahead of time, not only at time of payment. You will also need to do a manual entry to apply any CRA payments as Plooto will not know how to apply it for you - I wish there was a tool that could map the CRA payment to the right balance sheet account when you pay. If a payment is rejected or not accepted, Plooto does not notify you - it takes some monitoring and troubleshooting to find payments that were not accepted. There should be an email advising the user. The training is minimal, but should include tips on how to pull and export the bank data for analysis, I only learned of it from support which is a waste of Plooto's resources.

Unternehmensberatung

Plooto is a simple AP and AR tool that also makes it easy to pay across borders.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I mostly used it for AR purposes across the U.S. and Canadian border.

It's simple, and that point needs to be kept in mind. The interface is intuitive and it syncs with popular accounting programs like QuickBooks Online. The best part of the program (in my opinion) is the AR function that allows you to set up a recurring ACH payment from clients for a flat fee. Depending on the size of your invoice this could save you some money in credit card or bank processing fees. Also, you can do ACH payment from a U.S. bank and deposit the funds in a Canadian bank account. It is a pretty cool feature that puts them above Bill.com. It also doesn't carry the monthly fee of Bill.com.

It takes way too long to send money across borders. My experience is with the Canadian/U.S. border. It took nearly two weeks from the time that the client authorized the payment until it was deposited in my account. Also, if you are using Plooto for a foreign currency exchange service much better rates can be found elsewhere. If you are using Plooto instead of Bill.com and need all of the permissions or invoice scanning functionality, don't expect it. However, if you want a simple AP and AR tool with an added bonus of being able to make and receive payments across borders, and you aren't time crunched to make or receive a payment, then Plooto is a great inexpensive option.

Darshi
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Plooto Review

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: excellent software, very easy to setup and use

Ease of use, easy setup and integrated well with the Xero software

Fees per transaction increased this year

Vickey

Great Value and Dependable

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Like I said...I am saving over $100 per month in processing fees since I switched to Plooto and once I got past the "set up" stage. I really love Plooto and am wishing I had set it up years ago, but I think they should let us that have "official" PAD agreements ...set up the reoccurring payments like QB Payments did =( Making that reoccurring payment set up...a lot more simpler would make Plooto just about perfect =)

I LOVE the lower processing fees!!! I'm saving over a $100 a month by using Plooto. Once it is set up, the reoccurring payments is awesome. Their customer service was good too. Overall Plooto is an awesome addition to my business and one that I wish I had implemented YEARS ago! Great value for the monthly fee and so far...it has been very dependable in collecting my accounts receivable.

It was a lot harder to set up than I thought it would be =( My clients had to jump thru a lot of hoops to get the reoccurring payments set up and some were not happy about it =( I had PAD agreements for all of my clients, but Plooto does not accept those. So I have several clients that I cannot process their payments in Plooto even tho I have a PAD agreement with them and they have already given me their payment information ...but they haven't repeated the same process in Plooto ...so my PAD agreements are worthless now=(

Monica
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system for AP/AR

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Great system will continue to use it

Its super easy to send/request money. Funds transfer pretty quickly.

If there is a technical glitch, it isn't easy to fix

Jennifer
Accounting Technician in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best range of options from existing software providers

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Currently we are having issues with cheques not showing as being deposited for the last few months however the support team is trying to resolve this issue. Other than this, Plooto offers a lot of functionality that does improve the ease of processing AP.

It connects to QBO and allows easy reconciliations as well as automatic set up of payments which is very helpful. Allows set up of recurring payments and recurring deposits easily

A report that includes cheque numbers would be very helpful for tracking payments. It would also be helpful if, when vendor names are not exact matches, it allowed the user to select from existing vendors set up.

Mary
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ease of use

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Not having to write cheques and mail them out Inputing the invoices only once in our Accounting Software and then Plooto does the work Very time and cost effective and being in the Cloud, can work from anywhere!

the ease of syncing invoices from Xero to plooto Like that Plooto now issue cheque to our vendors that does not want to provide their banking info

Nothing comes to mind at this time based on our requirments

Sam
pres in Kanada
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

sam

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: otherwise i like it

it is a handy payable tool which integrates with qbs

for the last few months, i've had to put up with the web connector not being able to auto run by itself, i have to manually run it, and constantly the app permission window comes up and makes me give permission. Also, it would be a plus if Plooto would handle any vendor credits or refunds

Michelle
Fund Administrator in Kanada
Fundraising, Selbstständig

A great timesaver (no more running around town for director signatures)

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As a small charity, when COVID-19 hit and social distancing measures were put in place, getting signatures on cheques from off-site directors was a problem. Then the office closed down and I no longer had access to the one director in the office. Another director had used Plooto with another organisation she was involved with and recommended it. We found it relatively easy to setup and get started with.
Because our income is all by donation we don't use the accounts receivable option.

Being able to set authorization levels and have dual signatures required was essential for us. As a charity it is important to have oversight by more than one director. Writing then chasing down signatures when issuing 60+ grant cheques at once was time consuming. It's much faster (and easier) to simply setup the payments as approvals come in then let the directors authorize at a time convenient to them.

We linked it to our accounting software and it would be nice if a transaction number was input into the accounting software in case we need to track between the two systems.

Charlie
Partner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good value until the pricing model was changed

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We would have continued as a customer however the change in pricing model drove us to change

It was easy to use for the payer and payee

The company changed the pricing model without notice. It was no longer a good value

Dimitri
Vice President in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SP North America Feedback

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Its easy to use and by passes the limitations via the big 5 banks.

It would be great if we could implement this software via e-commerce with plugins. Finally, the credit card feature with an actual refund option.

Laura
Owner in Kanada

Time Saver

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Plooto, it is very easy to use and it is great you can set up bill approvals as this is a must with some clients.

I like how it has multi level bill approval and integrates with QBO which saves a lot of manual entry.

That you can’t use your credit card to pay for bills.

Ruth
Bookkeeping Client Manager in Kanada

We love it!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We are solving time consuming processes involving multiple emails for approvals and multiple logins to the bank to finalize transfers. We are simpifying the process and saving time on entries. Coupled with QBO and Receipt Bank it's a dream team.

I like how easy it is to add my clients for their approvals. I also like how we were able to circumvent the fob usage that was necessary before making managing AP for our clients very time consuming.

Mostly that I haven't had time to explore the other options as work loads haven't allowed for it. I want to learn more and need to set aside some time.

Lynn
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Review

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Fairly good. I would recommend it.

The integration with QuickBooks Online is good - it is current and shows me bills have be paid that same day as the order goes in. I

Missing bill payments. Missing an integration to show that my recurring monthly Receivable payments are paid in QBO.