Über monday.com

monday.com ist ein Cloud-Work-Betriebssystem, mit dem Teams ihre Projekte und tägliche Arbeit durchführen, egal ob sie im Büro, zu Hause oder unterwegs sind.

Erfahre mehr über monday.com

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Some of the metrics or field that i need to be on the report is missing and no possible way to include it to the report as the customization of the report is not flexible enough.

Bewertungen zu monday.com

4.5
4.6
4.4
4.3

8.5/10

monday.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’554 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’554)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie monday.com bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.
Bachelor of Digital Marketing in Mexiko

monday.com is amazing

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. The Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers and is extremely intuitive. Helps team members quickly analyze the tasks they need to work on, workflows are based on collaboration needs across departments. It is a useful CRM tool, I find it very useful due to its ease of use, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.

This software is very affordable and really helps with small business management. I work at a marketing agency, and since we implemented Monday.com as our communication device for customer-facing, project management, and when working on other teams, we've seen a huge reduction in confusion, fewer missed emails, and more satisfaction with customers. Monday.com is a useful CRM tool, I find it very useful due to its ease of use, pipeline management, marketing campaign management. -Optimize my daily and weekly team meetings -Track the completion of the project in real time. -Collaboration and project management with people outside my company.

I love the web version, but I have problems with the Android application, it is super slow, it does not finish loading the information and when it loads, it uses a lot of data. Simply put, the smartphone app is not working.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Offer more features at a lower price

Danilo D.
It Security Manager in Argentinien
Einzelhandel, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Monday una herramiento de gestión de procesos y proyectos

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Es muy buena para gestión integral de procesos/proyectos, pero sin embargo la curva de aprendizaje para poder extraer el mayor provecho a la herramienta es demasiado abrupta, lo que decanta en demasiado tiempo operativo para alcanzar el grado de conocimiento correcto.

Es realmente completa la herramienta, posee muchas funcionalidades, y la interfaz es dinámica. La disponibilización de tableros para seguimietos de proyectos, realmente ayuda con las fechas límites a cumplir.

Al tener tanta cantidad de funcionalidades, raya la línea de lo complicado. Lleva bastante tiempo entender completamente la herramienta. Muchas funcionalidades están sujetas al tipo de licenciamiento, en lo personal es algo que no comparto. Es preferible reducir el scope de usuarios por licenciamiento que por funcionalidad.

Karambir K.
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Monday.com Lacks Sophisticated Customization for Automation

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We evaluated monday.com and chose to go with Zapier which provided greater flexibility in customizing our workflow with webhooks.

I like that it is easy to integrate a variety of diverse internet-based software and files.

I found Monday.com provided limited ability to customize workflow automation to meet our needs at the time we were evaluating it (ca. 2020). It seemed better designed for non-technical use. We needed to integrate webhooks for which it provided limited customization.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zapier und Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: I did not choose monday.com for the reasons specified above.

letzten Monat

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We will forward your feedback to the team promptly.

Sheila L.
Creator in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Almost perfect!

Kommentare: I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ClickUp und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Monday was more complicated to use and harder for new team members to get used to. ClickUp was more simple and easier to manage for larger projects.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: I had already been using it with another team that I worked for. I liked how they used it, but felt lost a lot but thought I'd give it a try so I didn't have to learn a new system.

Christina A.
General Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So Convenient

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Monday allowed us to input all useful data into one software. I am so grateful for it!

This software can be utilized in almost any facet imaginable. Want an interactive spreadsheet? Got it. Need to communicate with employees? Go ahead. Do you need the ability to upload and share vital documents, or maybe send sales or performance reports? Check! And it is self explanatory, no need for hours of toiling to get these things accomplished.

Monday was a game changer for me, it really brought us into the world if efficiency.

Jacob B.
Content manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Monday.com should be used everyday. Not just on Monday.

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience. I have used numerous project management tools. And Monday has been my favorite to use because of ease of use and functionality.

Super user friendly! The layout is great and very visually easy to understand. Commenting and @ mentions are a huge plus to stay in the loop and collaborate effectively.

Linking different projects/ tasks should be a bit more user friendly. Can be a bit tricky to understand and set up at first. Training videos would be helpful.

An T.
Safety Manager in Kanada
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tasks management and fully compatible with Microsoft Suite

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are happy with monday.com. It's valuable additional to our IT system.

Compatible and link to MS Teams. We can create workplace and board and link/embed them in MS Teams group or channel.

It's not easy to setup recurring task. User will need to use a comprehensive function of Automation to do so.

Melissa C.
Career Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The best project management system Ive come across

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I’ve used many other softwares like trello and Asana and this one has had the best system and templates easy to create what’s needed and share with team and contractors

There’s nothing that I would say is completely negative about this system

Valor L.
Valor L.
Growth Manager in Mexiko

Great Tools But It's Not The Easiest to Adapt to.

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very colorful and my first PM & light CRM (Sales.force being first CRM). Got really excited as it's got more beautiful ui/ux than sales force BUT it is a very steep learning curve to deploy to users & clients. Took me a while to research and I still can't fully harness Monday for my own use. (I have a tech support background and can barely figure it out. So good luck.) You really need a dedicated Project manager & tech person to train your staff and build out your boards. I've moved on to another PM SaaS that's way easier to use (immediately deployable to myself and all my clients who are technically challenged) does all the light CRM/Content Creation/Event management/Project Management/Workflow/Goals/Todo list.

It's one of the more robust project management tool, I've worked with so far. Monday's Paid Plan really has everything you need, and MORE than you'll ever need if you run a small company or a personal project. Very color and very fun.

The freemium plan is very bare and quickly becomes "working to manage work" rather than making worth and collaboration easier. The pricing model for small business can quickly become burden-some and unsustainable. (What if I want all my staff on there with their login, but some people will only use 1 or 2 times a week based on their role? Nope Full pricing per staff.) So it only works for more office based businesses rather than a more dynamic mixed roles of companies. So as a consulting agency, I can't use deploy it on all my clients and I rather just move away instead of using multitute of same function tools and go through learning curves over and over again.

Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Senior Accounting Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Monday.com allows us to run projects and workflows with confidence

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Monday.com allows us to run projects and workflows with confidence. This is simple but intuitive. More work operating system that allows us to adjust changing needs, and increase transparency. It also established contact with us and stopped manual hard work.

This tool is very intuitive in the application and can be used in many different businesses. Well integrated with other programs and websites with the best management functions. More customization is easy to access and versatile. It also tracks the status of task-balancing workloads in daily operations.

In this program, some columns cannot be locked. Without training, it is also difficult to pick up and use the program. Sometimes, there may be a lot of confusion in some interfaces. Besides, the timeline view does not help visually, and the location of online documents is not intuitive.

Christopher S.
Counsel in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Case of the Mondays.

Kommentare: Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smartsheet und Zoho Projects

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.

Director - Partner & Projects in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Kommentare: Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration. The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time. The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page. The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic. Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com. Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Melanie S.
Docs Lead in USA

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

Kommentare: Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: More organizational features, and company shifting away from Trello as a whole.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Friendlier software and sales and support staff. More intuitive setup. Pricing made more sense for my use.

Caitlin K.
Reservations Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.

Kim D.
Kim D.
Executive Director in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love Monday.com!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Sheets

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Accelo was way over complicated and quite obviously made for IT personnel, and was not as adaptable to international trade situations as I had hoped. Accelo also created a lot of anxiety amongst the staff, so the switch was necessary to support our activities.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Accelo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Monday.com was much more responsive on sales and allowed us several weeks to test it out, free of charge. I immediately fell in love with how easy it was to manage and implement.

Karen D.
Director of Marketing in USA
Bau, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wrike, Asana und Microsoft 365

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Wrike was an ok tool for what we were trying to do, but seemed a bit more cumbersome to use and set-up our pull plans, which require a milestone, objectives and tactical plans.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Monday seemed like a tool that could allow for multiple workspaces, creation of templates and was a tool that was not only easy to manage my team with, but was also able to give me the visibility I needed into what my team was working on without a lot of hassle to implement.

Mitch G.
Partner in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects. Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project. After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow. The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis. Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday. For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Jeff E.
Jeff E.
ERP Software Implementation Specialist in USA

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Basecamp und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Monday.com is much more intuitive, much more visual, flexible, and has a far deeper feature set and better overall integration options.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Basecamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Monday.com is simply more visual in the way it manages projects, more flexible in it's setup, and has far more features that the competing products.

Lead Quality Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best management software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure. You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Adir R.
Adir R.
CEO in Israel

A robust project management tool for every need

Kommentare: Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please. We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better. Oh, and their support is superb.

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying. On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello, Asana und ClickUp

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Antwort von monday

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Ben K.
Strategic Account Executive in USA

Never miss a beat!

Kommentare: Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira, Wrike und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: We were using Hubspot, Slack and Trello as a combo to organize our tasks as well as simply google calendar. Tasks were being drops, some weren't even being assigned correctly with how fast pace our company is.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

Antwort von monday

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Jennifer R.
Director in Südafrika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Kommentare: Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Antwort von monday

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Can't Live Without It

Kommentare: Awesome! Just overall awesome.

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate. 2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello, Microsoft To Do und Asana

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: I tried just about every project management software out there...I really did. Like 50 of them. And I just kept coming back to monday.com for the features, ease of use, and overall look and functionality.

Cole R.
Operations Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Kommentare: Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Jake K.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and addicting!

Kommentare: Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations - The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit. - The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles. - The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Basecamp und Wrike

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Better integrations, easier to use, more flexibility

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Basecamp doesn't have things like gantt/timelines built in and, though it's super nice and easy to use esp with clients, it's a bit expensive for a small team and way less flexible than Monday. Write is just way overpriced and has add-on charges for every little feature. We like that Monday.com doesn't charge extra for each individual feature like Wrike does.