Über monday.com

monday.com ist ein Cloud-Work-Betriebssystem, mit dem Teams ihre Projekte und tägliche Arbeit durchführen, egal ob sie im Büro, zu Hause oder unterwegs sind.

Erfahre mehr über monday.com

Vorteile:

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Nachteile:

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

Bewertungen zu monday.com

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4.5
Kundenservice
4.5
Funktionen
4.4
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4.3

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8.4/10

monday.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3’210 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie monday.com bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3’211)

Rachel
Bookkeeper
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Game changer

5.0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Robin
Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Eine Marketing-Abteilung organisiert

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit Monday

Vorteile:

Besonders gut gefällt uns die einfache Verteilung von Aufgaben sowie die Möglichkeit per Updates auch Dateien in Korrekturschleifen zu geben.

Nachteile:

Leider ist die Software bei vielen Nutzern schnell etwas unübersichtlich, gerade was die Dringlichkeit der Aufgaben bzw. die zeitliche Aufteilung angeht.

Patrick
Marketingleiter in Deutschland
Metallabbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

einfache Handhabung

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Unsere ToDos und das Tagesgeschäft können wir sehr gut damit händeln und untereinander Aufgaben verteilen und uns austauschen.Wir kommen sehr gut mit dem Programm zurecht!

Vorteile:

tolles Design,übersichtlich zu gestalten,super verständlich

Nachteile:

eine größere Farbauswahl wäre wünschenswert.

Amit
Digital Marketer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best tool for project management needs

5.0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

Vorteile:

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

Nachteile:

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Teamwork, BasicOps, ClickUp und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: There are a few reasons why I chose monday.com over the alternatives.First, monday.com is extremely user-friendly and easy to use.Second, monday.com offers a lot of features and customization options. And third, monday.com has great customer support.Overall, I think monday.com is the best option for project management.

Yashovardhan
Researcher in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Helpful Platform for Business Management

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far, my experience with monday.com has been positive. It is a very user-friendly platform that has made managing projects much easier for me. I love being able to see all of our tasks in one place and the fact that I can easily communicate with team members via the chat function. The only negative point I would make is that the platform can be a bit pricey for larger teams.

Vorteile:

I liked the flexibility of monday.com and the ease of use. I also liked the ability to customize the interface to my needs. The ability to customize the workspace to fit my team's needs was really helpful. Being able to drag and drop items around to create a visual representation of our work helped us keep track of everything we needed to do.

Nachteile:

I wasn't a fan of the design and found it to be very cluttered and confusing. Also, the pricing is a bit high compared to other options.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Monday is more user friendly

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Since Monday.com is more user-friendly than asana

Justin
Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for nonprofit start ups

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

Vorteile:

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

Nachteile:

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Airtable und Google Sheets

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: We needed automation to organize and communicate with our clients and vendors.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Sheets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Monday.com has the flexibility we need to build out our systems while still being HIPPA compliment. This is a very rare combination but luckily, it is at a very attractive price point that allows us to scale our operations.

Kiara
Capture Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Monday.com Is Like Having A Personal Assistant That Remembers Everything

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: At Modernized Mobile (MoMo), we rely on Monday.com to keep everything organized and on track. Each morning, our team checks the Monday dashboard to see which tasks need to be completed for clients such as [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Monday allows us to easily delegate tasks and monitor progress, ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and accurately. Monday also helps us communicate with clients seamlessly, allowing us to provide updates and gather feedback in real time. Overall, Monday is a crucial component of MoMo's daily operations and project management process. It allows us to consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients. Thank you Monday for helping us stay on top of it all!

Vorteile:

One of Monday.com's top features are its customizable workflows, which allow users to tailor their boards according to their specific needs and tasks. Another standout feature is its time tracking system, allowing team members to track the time they spend on each task and project. Monday.com also offers integration options with different programs such as Google Drive and Slack, making it easy for users to share and access important files and information. And last but not least, Monday.com offers mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices, so users can stay productive even when they're on the go. These top features make Monday.com a go-to tool for teams looking to increase their productivity and efficiency.

Nachteile:

Monday.com is a popular project management tool that allows you to track tasks and team members' progress. While it offers a user-friendly interface and helpful features like calendar integration, there are a few drawbacks to consider before committing to Monday.com. First, the pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for larger teams. Furthermore, Monday.com lacks robust support for file storage and version control, meaning that important documents may become scattered and outdated as your team continues to add new updates. Additionally, the mobile app can be glitchy and lacks some important desktop features, making it difficult for remote team members to stay on top of their tasks. Overall, Monday.com can definitely streamline your project management process, but it's worth weighing the cons before taking the plunge.

Jeremy
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great platform! 13/10 would recommend!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: We utilize this on a daily basis and it serves its purpose perfectly. Our team leaders and project managers rely upon monday.com software to ensure we complete work for our clients in a timely and organized manner.

Vorteile:

This software was very easy to set up for the team and manage on a daily level. It serves its purpose for us and we rarely ever have issues at all levels.

Nachteile:

Some of the automation requires other paid integrations, it would be cool to one day have that automation built in for a higher cost of the service.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Very old software needed an upgrade

Zuvor genutzte Software: Basecamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: We didn't need something like Salesforce for our daily project management.

Lauren
Programs Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good Tracking System

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: At first it was a great tool to play around with to figure out the best way to track our event and who was working on what portion. The quick look at the colors to see the progress was great. There was a place to put notes and mention people in posts to let them know there are tasks waiting for them. However, the customization was not the best. If you added one column to a section, it added it in for all sections. I did not have the time to take a deep dive but maybe if we got a higher package we would have more functions to organize. It was encouraging/discouraging to see the progress of the event and held people to be accountable for their portion. However, having to update this daily as we got closer to our event got too laborious to do. In concept, it's a good tool, but was not the right fit for my company and I.

Vorteile:

That I was able to see what my co-workers were working on and their progress with the task. They used easy-to-view color-coded options.

Nachteile:

You are able to clearly see the progress of your co-workers, however, it is hard to make updates or edits to the task. There is an area to make notes, however, it is not in the front for people to see right away. You need to click in to the whole task. Also, when you make a column for one section it creates it for all. Some columns are not necessary for each section and can be confusing when updating.

Roldan
Roldan
Web UX/UI Designer/Developer in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Projet Managment is a breeze!

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, excellent! I mean, I have used several PMS like Trello, Slack, Jira, Wrike and the likes - Monday.com is the fireworks and the linchpin in the industry. If you have critical projects to manage (which I'm talking about project managers) this one is indespinsable.

Vorteile:

Workflow Configuration. Here, you can configure your workflow to your hearts content - supported by hundreds of there available widgets. Automation. A killer feature of Monday.com I haven't used or found with some other PMS. It does a good job of nudging everyone of everyday tasks. Customizability. Fairly user friendly. Customized modules, visuals, workflows etc. You name it. Customer Support. Best customer support with high product knowledge.

Nachteile:

Price. This can be expensive for solo users. But, then again they have free provisions for single users with threshold in it obviously. Technical. This can be technically taxing at first. Can be complicated for first time user, which is understandable for a Project Management Software with wider and deeper span. Glitches. Some of the function tends to glitch sometimes. Such with you colorize text to emphasize it. Tends to go against the user.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira, Trello und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Monday.com got it all. This has been developed with end-user in mind. We've tried Jira - which is also the reason why we find Monday.com because Jira works almost opposite of Monday.com. Monday.com is a breeze to use.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Director in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

Vorteile:

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it. We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

Nachteile:

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

José Miguel
Owner in Chile
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A fresh air for project management tools

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: A happy comeback for me. With an affordable pricing list, you can get the best essential features to run your business or organization, work in teams or go for a solo adventure. Monday makes easy the creation of flows, at least for me; this was a great addition and works great with the most used tools out there.

Vorteile:

I always believe one of the usual problems you can find in project management suites is their cloned user interface. They think we all need to stay classic to understand how to use one of these tools. Monday breaks that door and launches with a fresh and new type of user interface and experience. You can find the same classic tools, but all with a new look and a new way to create flows in the same app without using external apps (for important actions).

Nachteile:

I have to say I'm a comebacker to this tool. When Monday launched, I was there testing what they could offer, and I was very pleased with the UI and the easy way of using the tool's features. My problem was their pricing table for starters. So, after many months, I returned and checked (after being bombarded by advertising on a social network) if something was different from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise they were still developing and changed some of the pricing tables.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wrike und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: I was looking for a more integrated solution. In general, that type of solution has a high learning curve; in the case of Monday, you can learn how to do things just by exploring, and if you have experience with tools like Zapier of Ifttt, creating some flows and increasing the tool functionality is easy.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Similar price but a better UI.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Perfect organization with monday.com

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Vorteile:

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Nachteile:

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Asana seemed like a great option but ultimately we ended up choosing monday.com because of the amount of tools we thought fit better for our organization.

Mike
Mike
Online marketing consultant in Niederlande
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Monday.com is one of the better ways to keep track of your work tasks!

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I really like how Monday.com makes it easy to see what everyone is working on and what tasks are upcoming. It's also been really helpful for me to be able to track my own progress on tasks. Overall, I'm really happy with Monday.com!

Vorteile:

I've found that Monday.com is an excellent tool for keeping track of both my own work and the work of my team. It's easy to use and provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. I would highly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a project management solution.

Nachteile:

The only thing I didn't like about Monday.com was that it wasn't always easy to figure out how to do specific tasks. For example, there were a few times when I wasn't sure how to add a comment or edit a task. However, the support team was always quick to help and they made it easy to learn how to use the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira, Trello und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: There are a few reasons why I chose Monday.com over Asana, Trello, or Jira. First, Monday.com is extremely easy to use. The interface is clean and straightforward, and it's easy to figure out how to do everything. Second, Monday.com provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. Finally, the support team is excellent. They are quick to respond to questions and they make it easy to learn how to use the software.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

All team members know what to do each week

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Apply the status property to automate tasks like as responding to job applications, sending files to an email address, monitoring progress on a project, and notifying relevant parties. Monday.com now has slack integrations, so when an incident is created in a product, our members are alerted in the appropriate slack channel as well as on Monday.com.

Vorteile:

Super easy to set up, and you can keep things basic if you like, or get creative with your tracking. In this way, I know that my team and I are covering all the bases. Our company's record-keeping and responsibility are both enhanced by the software. The responses to inquiries and requests from the support service are prompt, and the help videos are excellent.

Nachteile:

Perhaps this is the cost that new businesses must pay. When you realize the potential of Monday.com and Notion. For a new business, it might be challenging to afford both Notion and monday.com. It may be really convenient to receive a discount for utilizing both applications.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

Vorteile:

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

Nachteile:

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

Cody
Cody
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Vorteile:

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Nachteile:

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Airtable und ClickUp

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: All in One capability and better reviews.

Justin
Justin
Sr Embedded Software Engineer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped. I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

Vorteile:

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Nachteile:

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday. Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down. However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO. To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't. Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs. The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Vorteile:

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

Nachteile:

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Dora
CMO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy Project Management

4.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Monday.com keeps my team organized. It took minimal time to set up and keeps us on track. Two thumbs up!

Vorteile:

My team loves Monday.com as it keeps us on the same page with projects and tasks, and helps us present our overall marketing calendar. We use it on a daily basis and it helps me keep my team of 8 organized and efficient.

Nachteile:

I wish the different boards were integrated a little easier so I could have one board for sales, one for marketing, and then one for my overall calendar I could share with my management team. I'd like to be able to see things from a high level and then be able to drill down but unfortunately, that is not offered.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Basecamp

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Jira is more of a technical project management tool. I needed something that my creators could use with ease.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Ease of use and price.

Harel
Senior full stack developer in Israel
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Monday - project management aims to simplify

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Vorteile:

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Nachteile:

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira und Hubstaff Tasks

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Azure DevOps Services

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.

Mariel
Socia Directora in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gran software, requiere mucho trabajo de implementación, le falta integrarse con otros aplicativos

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: El factor humano es lo más difícil de configurar con Monday, durante la cuarentena por la pandemia pensamos que nos ayudaría muchísimo a controlar mejor los proceso de la agencia, y fue lo contrario. Si el personal no completa sus tareas o le da seguimiento a sus proyectos via Monday porque encuentra que la integración con Gmail u otros aplicativos no es tan intuitiva, dejan de utilizarlo o lo utilizan incorrectamente.

Vorteile:

Es sencillo de instalar, crear proyectos y tareas con el equipo es bastante sencillo. La visualización es buena y permite medir la productividad.

Nachteile:

Implementarlo tecnológicamente es fácil, pero emitir los reportes de productividad por empleado y / o equipo de trabajo nos resultó bastante difícil al grado que dejamos de intentarlo. Los planes están un poco rígidos en lo que respecta a las vistas de proyectos.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello, Bitrix24, Wrike und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Porque eran demasiados archivos o archivos demasiado robustos por producto.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Sheets und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: En su momento nos pareció que el costo beneficio era bueno.

Justin
Justin
Small Business Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

Vorteile:

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

Nachteile:

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wix, iCloud, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, Microsoft Word und Microsoft Excel

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: The ease of use and absolutely gorgeous design. And how it perfectly mimicked the desktop version on my phone. I was blown away. None of the other tools were able to come even close to the integration that I was able to achieve on Monday.com

Zuvor genutzte Software: iCloud, Microsoft Word und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: Monday.com was by far the most advanced tool and gave me all the features I was looking for in one easy to use interface. I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I really delved deeper into it. I found that I was able to run my business more effectively and initially had huge success implementing it.

Nils
CEO / owner in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

No more spreadsheets!

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Vorteile:

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Nachteile:

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Teamwork, Teamleader, Basecamp und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Business Intelligence Team Lead in Südafrika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Rechtsberatung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Monday.com Review

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

Vorteile:

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

Nachteile:

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LiquidPlanner und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: We needed something easier to use

Zuvor genutzte Software: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use

Sheila
Creator in USA
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Almost perfect!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

Vorteile:

I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday.

Nachteile:

Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ClickUp und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde: Monday was more complicated to use and harder for new team members to get used to. ClickUp was more simple and easier to manage for larger projects.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com: I had already been using it with another team that I worked for. I liked how they used it, but felt lost a lot but thought I'd give it a try so I didn't have to learn a new system.