Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über QuickBooks Time

Personalzeiterfassung mit mobiler App und GPS. Damit ist in Echtzeit zu sehen, wer wo an welchen Projekten arbeitet. Einfache Integration von Lohn- und Gehaltsabrechnung

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Time

What I like most about this software is it makes all of your clock-in and clock-out times so easy to use and easy to find.

Sometimes, my time clock can lag behind a few seconds or miss when I clock in/out due to slowness of the software.

Bewertungen zu QuickBooks Time

4.6
4.8
4.5
4.6

9.1/10

QuickBooks Time hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6’822 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie QuickBooks Time bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6’822)

Barbara
MTA in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Quickbools Time als großartiges Tool für die Zeiterfassung

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Quickbooks Time ist ein großartiges Tool für die Zeiterfassung und die Verwaltung der Anwesenheit.

Das Tool ist einfach zu installieren/zu verwenden und kann von jedem Mitglied problemlos getaktet werden.

Das Erscheinungsbild des Zeiterfassungstools hätte für die Nutzer etwas ansprechender gestaltet werden können. Sonst keine weiteren Nachteile

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr gute Software um die Zeiten besser zu erfassen

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sehr gute Software (sehr zu empfehlen)

Der Software ist sehr easy to use und kann man es einfach installieren und benutzen.

Die Erscheinungsbild kann noch schöner sein für End Benutzer. Sonst finde ich alle top

Sayma
Sayma
IT Technician in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really easy invoices

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I was so new to time keeping and working out invoices but when I used QuickBooks the learning curve was really low and it saved me a lot of time.

I used this tool as working freelance in my previous job. As someone who had no clue with invoices I found the app really easy to use and it helped me a lot with how to structure them. I like how you can use it on your phone too as an app.

Nothing, I didn't have any issues. It was really straightforward.

Molly
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Time Tracking

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: For the price and if you need to only track employee time - this is a great product.

Being able to see where employees are in real time. Links to QBO Payroll and QBO invoicing

Lack of being able to customize. Limited features

Jason
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer service

2.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have had for 8 years. Paying nearly $240 a month for this yet issues are not resolved and offshore and no complaints channel. Can’t wait until I find a new option so I can cancel this subscription

Roster format and editing. Previously was easy to call and have system issues resolved. Now offshore and impossible to get anyone able to address issues

Customer service used to be good under TSheets now non existent

mbuso
mbuso
Manager in Zimbabwe
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and user friendly

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, my encounter with QuickBooks Online has been highly favorable. The pricing is equitable. The system boasts remarkable capabilities, ensuring our financial affairs remain well-organized.

Affordability and user-friendliness are key factors. QuickBooks offers comprehensive features essential for our small business operations, and its cost is lower compared to competitors, even when considering just payroll functionalities.

We encounter numerous unused features that clutter our navigation experience within the program, causing inconvenience and hindering smooth operation.

Adam
Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use time tracking software

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We use QuickBooks Time mainly to manage the time spent by the freelancer agents we hire for our customer service department. They are based in different countries within different time zones. So naturally we needed a solution that could make coordinating their schedules and managing their hours a simple streamlined process. So far using this software we cannot complain.

The user experience as a whole is fluid. It doesn't have too much of a learning curve. Our Part-time employees can self-report shifts from different countries they are based in. We use accounting software from the same company, so the integration was smooth. Finally, the reporting and analytics were immaculate to monitor the efficiency and costs of our customer service department.

Their customer service is generally responsive, during certain times, they can reply late. Besides this, for our simple use, we did not encounter much inconvenience.

SIBIN
Chief Financial Advisor in Indien
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer service, QuickBook Time is simply Awesome

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am very much satisfied using QuickBook Time for my institution. It saves lots of time while sending solicitations to clients, simpler for me (the Proprietor) to see what my representatives are chipping away at and when, in addition to my workers love it since it's more straightforward for them as well.

The quality and accuracy along with seamless integration to QuickBooks Online is really helpful and any employer would like this for sure. Really good for job costing and helping employees track their time during work

Automation is highly essential especially when it comes to manually add finance planning each time another representative is added appears to be crazy - this ought to be more seemless as it synchronizes with QuickBooks.

Toshia
Beauty advisor in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Best accounting software hands down

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love using this,my business, my life would be a complete mess without it.

I love this application is so easy to use and if you can't figure it out there is help always available.

I haven't found a way to change the pictures yet in the program.

Teresa
Health, Wellness, and Fitness in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love the functions

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love QuickBooks the functions were great. It's easy to use. It only took me one afternoon to learn how to use it. And it was expensive.

The functions,easy to use, and secure. It was not expensive at all

Very organized, the functions were great. Very secure and it was so easy to use

Kyla
HR Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My QuickBooks Time

5.0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I like the ease of the program and will use it again

I like the simplicity of it, the dashboard was easy to navigate

I don't like the way it ran some of the reports, I wasn't able to adjust was I was able to view

Zach
Zach
Director of Sales and Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maximizing your QuickBooks environment as a small business

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional! For anyone who has used alternative timekeeping and payroll software, this is an easy choice for the switch!

QuickBooks Time is an excellent addition to your Business's administrative side SAAS suite. This is the perfect choice for timekeeping and payroll for most small and growing businesses. It is a HUGE Pro if you already use parts of the QuickBooks' suite of financial services for businesses.

Can be tough to learn... but their customer service is top-tier tier and they will set up most of your account for you/with you while on a customer support call!

Shelly
Vice President in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Set Up Made Easy

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Tad
Office Manager/Estimator in USA

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Stuart
Finance Director in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great. Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed. Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Bethany
Office & Project Coordinator in Kanada

Great Time Tracking Application

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: We would use this application if it was included in our QuickBooks online subscription, however, the cost was just not working for our small business on top of all the other items we have as overhead.

Very easy to set up employees and projects in QuickBooks Time. It was also ideal for Project Management Budgeting for Time expenses.

Setting up vacation accrual was a nightmare. It never did work correctly for us. It was a bit of a process to get projects to sync with our existing customers in QuickBooks online.

clelland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

These ratings I've read are a joke

2.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Someone must be married to the owner of Quickbooks or slid a bunch of cash to them to get promoted by quickbooks the way they do... Thats some serious business love QB gave TSheets. And Honestly, it's made TSheets lame compared to many other competitors with great models.

Basic Simplistic easy to understand Probably the BEST customer support I've come across. As much as I complain... they've got seriously good customer support.

Not all jobs are customer based... So, this software is limited right off the bat from any complexity.. you'll have to work around and make it work and fit your needs time sheet editing - It is aweful to just see time worked... maybe when review timesheets... you want to see what was scheduled... late clockins, incomplete shifts, skipped lunch breaks... kinda big deal NO HR DATA- As I said, nothing to track employee issues. Your poor employee performance won't have much info here for you to keep track of. Not an easy way to break a shift because your employee was too lazy to c/in and out No auto stop for shifts- one employee had 4 days until the shift stopped recording time... I wanted to see how long it would keep creating shifts.. 180 hrs and it finally stopped (and I think I accidently closed the shift) Time sheet closure... Broken... not smooth... so many other time sheet companies do this better. No Employee shift exchange mechanism No- Shifts by job not by customer No- Shifts by location or job site Employee reports and to do list ADD - ONS... those are silly. Have the functionality or don't. Add-ons seem like it'll be a charging mechanism... like QB does... so... You can see the coming of "SUBSCRIPTION" based things ... and get nickel and dimed later. Just like QB.

Misty
Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QB's time (formerly T-sheets)

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it was pleasant and I still recommedn the software to my clients that just need to track their staffs time and are in QB's online.

I used to love their customer support when they where T-sheets, they had the frindliest staff. Now it's like any other QB's product and customer service, it lacks that personal touch. I used this for time tracking but I needed software where I could easily compare my employee's timesheets to what projects they billed out for the week to make sure they weren't missing time. It's not the most intuitive time tracking software but it was great for tracking my emlpoyees time.

It was hard adding holidays across the board, it would have been nice to be able to pick days my company was closed and apply it across the board to the entire staff. Also, I couldn't easily see what my staff billed versus how much time they worked so I ulitimately ended up choosing another software.

Branden
Branden
Freight Broker/ Account Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Honest review of Quickbooks and Why in recommend it

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I one hundred percent love it and will recommend it to anybody and everybody

The employee features are most useful and what I use the most being able to organize. Everything so easily is the biggest thing for me and I love it

It did take me a little bit of time to be able to pick up on it and use it quickly but that may not be everybody's case

Tafadzwa
Director in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Time Tracking App Review (Pros, Cons)

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the quality, accuracy, and smooth integration with QuickBooks Online Tsheets, which imported all of my projects (jobs) and allowed me to track time accurately for each job while saving me time.

"Excellent customer service, good help line, they accommodate our demands in the office. I personally would advise my friends and relatives to use this site. Users being able to clock in independently while waiting for permissions is a victory for us. "Very easy to use, no diverting to other pages, I believe anyone can use it." Your personnel is well-informed, respectful, cordial, and upbeat at all times. They appear to genuinely care about and enjoy their work. The management is doing everything correctly.

Sometimes I couldn't start a new time sheet or clock out. Quickbooks has a few functional issues.

Alex
Operations Manager in USA

Formerly T-Sheets, Now Crashing and Burning

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It is our Number 1 company priority right now to identify and fully migrate onto a different, fully-functioning time tracking app that offers customer support.

When we started the Time app it was privately owned TSheets. We used it for several years without a problem of any sort, specifically benefitting from the geofencing and seamless integration into Quickbooks Desktop. Scheduling employees and giving them total control of their own time clock while maintaining good oversight was a major positive, and the user interface was very intuitive in an industry where people are notoriously not computer savvy. TSheets had it all.

We are in the process of migrating off of Quickbooks Time. After striving for 9 months to fix all of the holes in the app we've realized that glitches and problems are occurring at a quicker pace than we are able to solve them. AUTHENTICATION NIGHTMARES Several Months ago Intuit took over the user login tool without any notice, causing approximately 50% of our 42 employees to be suddenly locked out of their time app. We learned about it at 6am when simultaneously 20 employees contacted management with Time app problems. After a couple of weeks of intensive daily support (and no help from the Time support center) we managed to put MOST of the login issues to bed, but to this day we still have accounts logging out of their mobile app automatically every day. POOR SUPPORT If you're having a technical issue, or God forbid a syncing issue with Quickbooks, grab a beer and kick back because you'll be on the phone for a couple of hours, and likely re-routed to (I kid you not) 7-8 different departments before finally having your call dropped. And no, you may give them a call-back number but they will not call you back when your call is dropped. CLOCKS EMPLOYEES OUT ON ITS OWN/DELETES TIME LOGS Quickbooks Time automatically clocks our employees out, deletes time logs, and at the end of a shift when they go to clock out, shows that they never clocked in for the day. Several employees have reported "I went to clock out and all it shows I clocked in for the day was my lunch break."

Jaydra
President, Investigator in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Was great until Intuit bought it

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: QuickBooks time is complete trash. Intuit took a marvelous product (t-sheets) and destroyed it by trying and failing to integrate it into other programs it didn't need to integrate with. Maybe it's better if you begin using QB Time fresh and you didn't have to survive the transition from t-sheets. I wouldn't know and it shouldn't have made such a difference. Utter failure, Intuit. Utter failure.

I used to LOVE t-sheets because it was amazing. When it was t-sheets it was simple and did exactly what it needed to do: let you track time for one person or a team to specific projects. It had a wonderful reports feature that let you run reports by client or project or employee for multiple types of time frames. It was glorious. WAS being the operative word. Then Intuit bought it and did what they always do: tried to make it integrate with all their other products. Unfortunately, integrations are the thing Intuit is worst at as a company - and also the thing they just keep trying to do all over the place. Once it was "integrated" with all the other Intuit products it stopped working properly. It tried to merge un-related data from QuickBooks and over-wrote project details and time tracked to those projects. It became unusable so I had to switch.

The integrations do not work. Once t-sheets was fully morphed into QB Time and was "integrated" with all the other Intuit products, it stopped working properly. It tried to merge un-related data from QuickBooks and over-wrote project details and time tracked to those projects. It became unusable, so I had to switch. Very disappointing.

geoeges
administrateur in Côte d’Ivoire
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was looking for a billing software that was easy to use and easily accessible while I was on the go. Thanks to Quickbook, I can now do it all from my cell phone. Cheap and affordable, I recommend it to anyone who uses Excel

Time Management: QuickBooks Time helps companies track employee hours, making payroll and scheduling easier to manage.Integration with QuickBooks: QuickBooks Time is integrated with QuickBooks, allowing for more efficient accounting and payroll management.Mobile Access: Employees can record their work hours from anywhere via a mobile application, improving flexibility and productivity.Reporting and Analysis: QuickBooks Time provides detailed reports on employee hours and costs, helping businesses make informed decisions about costs and resources.Security: QuickBooks Time uses robust security protocols to protect user data, ensuring the privacy of sensitive information.Ease of use: The platform is intuitive and easy to use, allowing employees to quickly become familiar with its features.Customer support: QuickBooks Time offers dedicated customer support to help users get the most out of the platform.In conclusion, QuickBooks Time is a powerful tool for companies looking to improve time and payroll management. It offers a multitude of benefits to help companies streamline their management and improve productivity.

Cost: QuickBooks Time can be expensive for small businesses or freelancers, especially if they need additional functionality.Complexity: The platform can be complex for users unfamiliar with time management software, which can lead to errors and delays.Limited integrations: QuickBooks Time may not offer all the necessary integrations with other software and systems used by an organization, which can limit its use.Reliability issues: There may be reliability issues with the platform, which can lead to errors and delays in time management.Difficulty to use: QuickBooks Time can be difficult to use for people unfamiliar with time management technologies, which can lead to errors and delays.Limited customer support: The platform may not offer dedicated customer support, which can make it difficult to resolve issues.

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

What a Time Saver!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

Analyst in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Time Review CO

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with this product will be a good one I would give 4 out of 5 stars

The features of Quickbooks Time I like the most were the tracking of time of all the employees, it measured the time of each employee and recorded it, it tracked it down to the second not bypassing any step, it also reported each time stamp. Improve on finance with the force of mechanized time following straightforwardly inside QuickBooks On the web. With QuickBooks Time, you get sufficiently close to strong versatile applications, booking programming, GPS following, extra time checking, adaptable alarms, and constant reports, and that's just the beginning! Representative booking makes it quicker and more straightforward than at any other time to keep your labor force moving along as expected, while QuickBooks Time booth is ideally suited for bosses needing a focal clock-in-and-out arrangement. The best part is that it's QuickBooks Time, so time following and booking work are connected at the hip. QuickBooks Time offers FREE, limitless, grant-winning help by telephone or online visit.

I will say it is hard to find something that I don't like about Quickbooks Time, but it has a very long sign-in process which I understand why, for the users of the system it should be a bit more streamlined. The Time Booth feature should have different levels for users and key personnel that could be set up by the administrator.