Marketing 360 Erfahrungen

4.6 (1’025) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über Marketing 360

Führende Marketingplattform für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen! KOSTENLOSE Marketing-Demo

Erfahre mehr über Marketing 360

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Bewertungen zu Marketing 360

4.5
4.7
4.5
4.4

8.7/10

Marketing 360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’025 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Marketing 360 bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’025)

Roy
Roy
Vice President Marketing in USA

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Antwort von Madwire

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Alan
Sales Manager in Bolivien
Rundfunkmedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Positive Experience with Marketing 360

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Marketing 360 has been very positive. It’s fast and easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. There are some areas where I think the product could be improved, but the positives far outweigh the negatives.

I've been using Marketing 360 for several months now, and I’m very impressed with the level of service and the range of features offered. It’s simple to use and very intuitive, so I can quickly create campaigns and manage my marketing activities. I’m also very pleased with their customer service, which is always prompt and helpful.

Although I overall have been pleased with Marketing 360, there are some features I wish they would improve. For example, their analytics and reporting could be more comprehensive and offer more customisation options.

Michel bertrand
Étudiant in Kamerun
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Evaluation of Marketing 360: a complete solution for the management of your marketing strategy

3.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use Marketing360 to solve business problems such as:Low website traffic by improving website search engine optimizationLow customer engagement by using social media management and email marketing tools to increase customer engagementLow conversion rate by using landing page and sign-up form creation tools to target potential customers and get them to take actionLow retention rate by automating loyalty campaigns to maintain existing customersLow online presence by managing online advertising campaigns to increase the company's visibility on different channels.

Marketing360 is an integrated marketing software that includes a variety of features to help businesses improve their online presence and increase growth. The most important features include website creation, social media management, data analysis, email marketing, online advertising, and marketing automation.It is designed to be easy to use for users with little or no digital marketing experience. It offers easy-to-use tools for campaign management, layout templates for email and social media posts, user guides for advanced features such as creating landing pages and sign-up forms.

I want additional features such as ad performance tracking tools to measure the effectiveness of their campaign, mailing list segmentation options to target potential customers. And I suggest that some tools be enhanced to be more effective or more intuitive to use.

Christopher
Developer in Japan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Christopher Kokelea

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Good

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Magdy
Magdy
Professor in Ägypten
Molkerei, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Marketing easily and quickly

4.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A good and cheap platform that helps a lot in corporate marketing. It works very efficiently and is easy to use.

A good platform that is suitable for small and emerging companies. They are well trained and study the market needs very efficiently. They have the ability to acquire new customers in large numbers and in a short time. They have good and responsive customer service. It is possible to create mailing lists that include very large numbers of contacts who are interested in our company's products.

There are not many cons and may not exist. I am happy with my experience with Marketing 360. However, I hope that this platform will be developed further to accommodate the rapid market movement. I also wish to provide this platform in several languages to be easier to use in the world.

messaoud
writing in Marokko
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Marketing 360

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's worth noting that the effectiveness of any digital marketing platform will depend on a variety of factors, including the specific needs and goals of the business, the quality of the platform's tools and services, and the level of support and guidance provided to users. It's always a good idea to do thorough research and carefully consider your options before committing to a particular platform.

Marketing 360 is a digital marketing platform that provides a range of tools and services for businesses to improve their online presence and reach. Some of the features offered by Marketing 360 include website design and development, search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, email marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.

The platform also offers analytics and reporting tools to help businesses track the effectiveness of their marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions about their strategy. Marketing 360 claims to offer a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to grow their online presence and reach their target audience.

Deyna
Deyna
System Engineer in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

An efficient marketing tool

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A marketing tool that will undoubtedly improve labor operations

What I like the most about this tool is that its functions are adapted to the type of company, what I mean is that it is an all in one marketing tool that allows you to increase sales and has a notification system even by email, It also allows you to store data in a complete way.

It is a good tool but it is only available in one language, it would be much better to have more languages to further expand this wonderful solution

Carlos
Founder in Burkina Faso
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 review

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I use this software for Facebook marketing and find it very easy to use

No problem encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

Mahade Hasan
Mahade Hasan
degetal marketer in Bangladesch

Review

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It's a little tricky to use, but once you master it, you'll never have to worry about another app again. If you are an entrepreneur or small or medium business then this is for you.

You sentIts payment processing is very fast, it has all the features a merchant needs to be successful, what I love is its support team.

As a small entrepreneur myself, I feel the plan is a little overpriced, and the customer support is a little lacking.

Alioune
CEO in Burkina Faso
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's a very flexible software, I understood it quickly and it's easy to use, it helped me a lot in my professional and personal activities

No problem for the moment in any case I like everything with this software but the price is not given to everyone I confess!

CEO in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity. I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive. Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

Antwort von Madwire

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Steve
El Jefe in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The fire breathing dragon

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

Antwort von Madwire

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Laura
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Jasmine
CEO/Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Marketing 360 Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received.. - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business.. - So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience.. - He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience) - He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful) - Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!! - I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment.. So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

Antwort von Madwire

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience. I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future. Thank you again!

Danielle
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Nothing that I can think of right now.

Antwort von Madwire

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Larry
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good company!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient. Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example. But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

Isabella
Isabella
Project Analyst in UK

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Heather
Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and customer service!

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer.
What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company.
I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff.
I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.

There are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.

Hmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.

Bryan
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best marketing decisions I've made!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a pool service company in AZ, and the competition here is high. With Madwire we not only stand out we stick around. I have competitors and clients telling me they see our ads everywhere. I too have been searching the net and see our ads come up on many different sites.
Our organic rating is also high as well. I feel that my site that they put together is clean and clutter free and represents our company very well.
Another thing is my account manager is always keeping me updated and is easy to get ahold of, and is one of the best parts of the experience I have had with Madwire.

I never have to work about tracking budgeting and maintaining my site or marketing. They handle it flawlessly.

Honestly I am good with the software. The only con really is that I have to spend money to have it, but I can accept this necessary evil.

Antwort von Madwire

Bryan, thank you for letting us help support and grow your pool service company. Thank you for your testimonial we look forward to our partnership for years to come.

Stephen
Stephen
Co-Founder and CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen

The marketing360 software is a great all-in-one marketing solution that we use everyday.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

The software combines an email automation platform, CRM, and marketing data analytics in one easy to read/use dashboard. The Madwire team has specialists for each of these areas who are easy to contact and very knowledgeable. Every time we have needed assistance this team has been ready to help and work through challenges that arise.

The main item that should be added to the software is the ability to link outside data feeds to the CRM. Since this feature does not currently exist, we have to manually add our clients to the CRM. It would be more efficient for us if this could be modified by adding an API connection.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Stephen. Thanks for your review! We love it when clients make the most of all the various features and platforms. Your comment about the CRM is on our radar. We've looked at a few different options and ideas, to get contacts into the CRM from external sources. One thing we're looking at is a public API, but we don't have it hashed out yet. Please continue to give us ideas and feedback! Clients like yourself, who are pushing the envelope, are important to our business. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your team!

Tyler
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Don't Trust Them

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off. I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them. Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds. Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies. Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did. When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Antwort von Rachel

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

sam
marketing coordinator in
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfactory

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: There were some road bumps throughout our professional relationship with Marketing360. I'm not going to pinpoint one specific person or area though because I don't know how the workflow works at the company. We ended up having a new marketing manager assigned to us really late in the game and I must say I was very pleased with the speediness of the changes that needed to be made to our website. Our new manager took care of our needs within a reasonable timely manner. Our site is now where it needs to be. Representative attention to detail in getting our changes done as quickly as he did would've made me change my mind in leaving Marketing360 but unfortunately, we have moved on from them onto a new marketing firm directly connected to Trane. I was given the opportunity to rejoin Marketing360 if our new marketing service should fail us. I would strongly consider this!

I like the website Marketing360 created for us. It was done in a timely manner. I appreciated that! The interface of the software was clear and easy to navigate around. If I had any questions about it I could ask and they'd be answered in a timely manner.

Unfortunately it took too long for changes to be made to our website. And getting some answers to questions were not given in a timely manner. There were a few factors that were frustrating which unfortunately made us end our professional relationship with Marketing360.

Reese
Director of Sales & Marketing in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software is UNMATCHED

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Best reporting software I’ve ever seen, and the service was the best bang for my buck as far as marketing goes.

All inclusive/comprehensive software for all things digital marketing. My FAVORITE tool was the Keyword Rankings tracker that basically gives me a visual of how I’m doing organically. I don’t even think Google Search Console has this kind of capability.

Really not a lot of complaints! There’s just so many different channels in this one platform, so it can be overwhelming at first, but I picked it up pretty quickly.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you for the review Reese! We appreciate your loyalty and will continue to provide the level of service you deserve. Thanks again Reese!

Jim
Director, Marketing in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 - The most effective way to monitor Social and Website analytics

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We are able to quickly analyze the progress and effectiveness of our various Marketing programs. The reports are designed in such a way we are to quickly assess success or failure and quickly course correct. The reports are adaptable to all levels of management and contain real-time data

How expansive the amount of data that it contains. The site is very easy to use and is designed to present all the various analytics that we need to measure and grade the performance of a particular marketing program. All of the various reports are presented in concise, easy to understand formats. In one user- friendly location we are able to instantly review our entire Social, Website and e-mail programs

Because the site is so robust, there is a small learning curve to fully understand its complete functionality.

Dale
Managing Partner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded expectations

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Marketing360 has grown our business more than 300% in less than 4 months. We have been amazed at how effective the marketing campaigns designed by Marketing360 actually result in conversions. A prior company we worked with was very focused on click through rate (CTR) which can be a useful metric but to a business owner the main metric is conversions. Marketing360 is focused on bottom line conversions and quickly identified our target customers and put a laser focus on marketing to them on Facebook and other social channels. I am extremely pleased with the results and consider our sales rep James Fambrough a valuable sales partner for our company.

Easy to read dashboard and KPI's. Great insight into referring sources and demographics of customers.

Haven't had any bad experiences yet.

Antwort von Madwire

Dale, thank you for your feedback on our software and how effective it is for your business. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to the continued success.