Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Marketing 360

Führende Marketingplattform für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen! KOSTENLOSE Marketing-Demo

Erfahre mehr über Marketing 360

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

Bewertungen zu Marketing 360

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.4

8.5/10

Marketing 360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’089 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Marketing 360 bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’089)

Matthew
Matthew
Director Of Marketing And Advertising in USA
Internet, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

The finest marketing strategy is Marketing 360.

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Bringing in a slew of new customers. Depending on the year, Marketing 360 can bring in an additional million or more for our businesses. They are the only marketing firm I've worked with that truly understands search engine optimization and Google AdWords, and we've collaborated on a number of website builds together. They have excellent problem-solving skills and consistently look out for my best interests.

I had a lot on my plate, including the challenge of starting a new business and the subsequent hunt for the ideal marketing team. Then, I was sent to Marketing 360, where I was taught a wide variety of topics about which I had previously been woefully uninformed. My confidence in the competence of the company has been bolstered by the onboarding procedure. I enjoy working here because of the positive business culture that is conveyed by every member of the team, the expertise available to assist me in setting up my marketing, and the additional software tools provided to aid in my time management.

They are not always content or design specialists in our field, so we need to work together to meet their needs. It's natural to assume that. While I like that there is internal promotion, I dislike having to switch to a new rep whenever my current one moves up the ranks. The 360 dashboard may use some user interface improvements.

Randy
Entertainer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Results from an Incredible Team

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Hanane
Freelance in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Marketing journey

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was one of the best experiences I've ever had

It is a great internet marketing strategy .It meets the needs and preferences of customers and promotes brand recognition and recognition

It is irregular for users .It should be further developed

Tom
owner in USA

Marketing 360 true review

1.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: disgusting, absolutely nothing in return for a huge investment. Could never contact any who could help. Took days to correct a misspelled word, Would be open to talking with anyone thinking about using 360

They had great pitch, talked great game, and complete non performance

continual message - "This takes time, no worries you will see" Well $44000 later and I see nothing

Monica
Group Procurement Supervisor and Broker in Bahamas
Telekommunikation, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

The exact awesomeness anyone would be looking for. Try Marketing 360.

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Truly appreciates the efforts I have experienced from this tool. I treasure Marketing 360.

Marketing 360 will do all the job for you. It is the most effortless software I have used so far. The best part about Marketing 360 is that it centralizes all the functions in one place simplifying work and saving time. The cost of employing several other softwares for the job is cut down. Eventually, marketing has been made easy and smart.

Marketing 360 is probably one of the most user friendly softwares with the most flawless performance ever.

Coach KENYA
CWO/CHHC/OWNER/OPERATOR in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Christopher
Developer in Japan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Christopher Kokelea

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Martin
Martin
Marketing Manager in Kenia
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

All In One Marketing Platform

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

The software is simple to use. Worldclass support team. Social media intergration has really helped me to boost numbers and our brand. The customer login portal is straightfoward and easy to use. The visual presentations are the best, I have worked with other marketing tools and nothing beats or comes close to this.

No drawbacks, works perfect for me and my company

Isaiah
Digital sales manager in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I would totally recommend this software for upcoming businesses to boost their digital sales

It has really helped boost my sales and that of my team because of its features like social media integration where it boosts my numbers up and converting more sales

I feel like where i did not have a good experience is with the customer care. They are really slow

Ahmad
Human Resource Specialist in Ägypten
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service and treatment

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It emphasizes the integration of marketing campaigns and messages across channels. Marketing is done based on the customer’s purchase history

Marketing campaigns that use all channels, media and consumer touchpoints

The problem is in the brigades. Sometimes the employees' weaknesses result from using the program. There should be positives

Gina
Owner & Lead Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The platform is great. but the people are better

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Tyler
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Don't Trust Them

1.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off. I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them. Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds. Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies. Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did. When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Steve
El Jefe in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The fire breathing dragon

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

Antwort von Madwire

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Peter
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unfortunately this turned out to be a scam

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Very frustrating. We lost a lot of money... it's a tough pill to swallow but we got absolutely wrecked by these guys.

The CRM was decent. Not a bad CRM portal at all.

Unbelievably expensive. We were aggressively and unrealistically upsold by this platform. M360 takes far too much money for anyone to be profitable in the DTC online retail industry. I would imagine that this company is much better for things like... a dentist office that needs more leads or a seamstress of something. If you are looking to spend $ on ads and grow your online presence, this is NOT the company. They keep 37.5% of your ad budget as a fee. Making it nearly impossible to recognize true profits off of the remaining ad budget (and we were spending upwards of $6k per month so that a fairly healthy budget in my opinion. All in all... I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys. I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Antwort von Madwire

Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please give us a call on our main line and ask to speak with a member of our management team so we can better understand the details of your experience. We understand the importance of providing bottom-line results as quickly as possible, and don't ever want one of our customers to feel the way you do. Here's the number: 888-872-3734

Marlyn
Marlyn
Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Marketing 360 - Good marketing results

3.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: The platform has not only maintained but also significantly elevated our online presence. It continually adapts and keeps us up to date with the latest features to ensure we're always ahead of the curve.

I have been using Marketing 360 for our eCommerce operations and couldn't be happier with the results. What stands out to me is its adaptability, Whether you need a robust CRM, a content management platform, or a comprehensive digital marketing suite, Marketing 360 can be tailored to meet those needs. It has been a comprehensive solution that serves both freelancers and small and large companies, all at a very reasonable price.

While the platform offers a wide range of functionality, the learning curve is steep and there were some initial barriers when trying to onboard my team. We also found that the social posts generated by the tool were somewhat common or generic, and the hashtag suggestions could definitely use an update for more effective social media marketing.

PETRA
Doctor of Naturopathy in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bad Business a SCAM

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: AWFUL

The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

Dane
VP, Sales & Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I wouldn't change a thing

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

It works as promised with zero hiccups.

I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

Brandon
Creative Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button. You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably. I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand. MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Hannah
Communications Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

Kayce
Kayce
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

A Frustrating Journey with Marketing360: Promises Unfulfilled

1.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: I approached Marketing360 with high hopes and optimism, believing they would be the perfect solution to boost my business's online presence and increase customer engagement. Unfortunately, my experience with them has been nothing short of disappointing and frustrating. Four months into our partnership, I am left questioning the value of their services and the effectiveness of their promises.All I ever hear from Marketing360 is the same repetitive mantra: "Marketing takes time." They continuously try to reassure me that results will eventually come, but four months into our partnership - without ONE customer from their efforts, I can't help but feel like they aren't doing anything substantial to justify their claims. It's incredibly disheartening to invest my resources into a service that seems to offer no tangible progress or evidence of their efforts. Their excuses and empty promises of eventual success only serve to further erode my trust in their abilities. I expected a proactive and efficient team that would deliver on their commitments, not one that constantly makes me feel like I'm throwing my money into a void.

The website creation was a great start; however, I ended up doing most of the work with it once I figured out the program.

Everything other than the website development (the website shell - I did the rest), this has been a complete waste of money. So very disappointed.

Brian
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome experience!!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them. Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

It isn't free.

Jake
Manager/Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Partner

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Marketing360 is that they are top tier. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]is such a great person to work with and has taken our website and social media to a whole new level. We wouldn't be at the level we are currently at without
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Marketing360.

Marketing 360 and their team of associates go above and beyond with their software and customer service. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] keeps us on track and updated with the next step we need to take and using their software has made understanding everything in the marketing world so easy to understand.

I wish we would have found them earlier

JOE
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Right decision

Kommentare: Great experience so far

I can’t speak highly enough about the experience that I have had with Madwire. The constant support from them and there whole team has been outstanding. Madwire is constantly showing me that they are working for me, and that our money isn’t going to waste. They make sure that I know that I’m a priority, and has great support to our success. Thanks Madwire.

Expensive, you have to pay if you want to play. If you want great results.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you so much Joe! True to our goals we work hard for small businesses like yours. Providing you with at great value so you can turn around and reinvest in the company is the greatest measure of success. We are grateful you are on board and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again Joe, we appreciate you!

Heather
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A lot of money for little results.

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

There is not much to what we used it for.

This company supposedly does SEO optimization and such and website design. They did make a decent video and information only website for us, but we were paying way too much a month for something we could have been doing ourselves with a little bit of research and a lot less money.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Heather. It sounds like you aren't utilizing the software to its full potential. Definitely want to make sure you're getting as much value as possible! We're having a hard time finding your account based on the information provided, but please reach out to us directly so we can explore the possibility of our Onboarding team or Support team providing additional resources to ensure you are benefiting from all apps within the platform.

Steve
Performance Director/Owner in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Company

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with Marketing 360 has been amazing. Their professionalism has been the highlight as a small business owner starting my own company. They have been able to capture my ideas into a creative website and turn it into income.

1st off, very effective marketing. I received my first sale within a few days after Marketing 360 took over. Their software is very user friendly and easy to use. The platform clearly lays out and explains your stance in the market as well as how effective your marketing is. As an Ecommerce business owner, it is great to see what channels of marketing are hitting the most to be able to utilize the best strategy moving forward. They also have friendly customer service. They assign a marketing team to your company and all the resources that come with it. Any needs you may have, they will try to find a team member that will help troubleshoot any issue that arise.

Not to many cons when it comes to this company.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi Steve! Thanks so much for leaving this review. I know it's hard to find the time, especially since you're in the midst of running your business so I really appreciate it. That's fantastic to hear that you got your first sale shortly after partnering with us! It's great that the Marketing 360® platform is user friendly and that you've had a professional experience working with Chris, but getting results after a few days is something to celebrate! Can't wait to see where things go from here. It's a real pleasure to work with you!