Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über FindThatLead

Cloudbasierte Plattform, mit der Unternehmen E-Mail-Kampagnen erstellen und Leads generieren können, mit E-Mail-Verifizierung, Lead-Prospektion und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über FindThatLead

It has a chrome extension that can be integrated with the browser and has made the complete process effortless. It plays an important role in the lead generation process.

I only had trouble using it at first, but because I was unaware of the tool. Then, watching webinars and videos on YouTube, I solved everything.

Bewertungen zu FindThatLead

4.6
4.4
4.3
4.4

8.1/10

FindThatLead hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie FindThatLead bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Dave

Ratko
Ratko
CEO & Founder in Kroatien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to find leads and contact info

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: A really good tool to identify leads and get their contact info. Anyone who's looking to get new clients, partners or similar should streamline their work with it.

First, ease of use. It's user friendly with a great to navigate layout. Next, their email search is amazing - much better than some of the big guns out there such as Hunter. Feature heavy they cover all the areas of finding a lead and reaching out + they've been progressing so much in the last few years, really fast pace. CSV import saves so much time when you have a list of people and company websites. Chrome extension does wonders.

Sometimes takes a long time to get the results. Lack of API.

Steve
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't Sleep On FindThatLead!!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing! They have been so helpful and quick to respond!

Everything. Just. Everything. There are some cons and I will get to that in the cons section but the pros greatly outweigh the cons. 1. The price. Compared to every other email verification tool, email collecting/prospecting tool, etc. the amount of credits you get is laughable when you compare it to FindThatLead. That alone is enough for me to tell everyone who is doing email/LinkedIn marketing to get this tool right now. 2. The send emails tool they include is absolutely amazing! You can build a list of leads in their prospector tool then create an email campaign right within the app and send emails (with follow up sequences) WITHOUT using your credits! So you can essentially get thousands of free email credits with that method. AND the data tracking on it is great! I just wish they let you send individual emails because their email tracking and how they've laid everything out on the site is so much better than any other email tool I've used. 3. I have multiple email verification tools because they don't always work but FindThatLead is by far the best. Not perfect, but by far the best. 4. The customer service is amazing! I have had a lot of questions getting to know the platform and all the features and they have been super responsive and very helpful! 5. There are more features than I ever thought. I know this may sound strange but I keep discovering features that I didn't know about that make this tool more and more vital for my business.

I honestly don't have any true cons when it comes to this software. For me the cons are more just feature requests. For example I wish I could send individual emails within the platform and track higher intent campaigns like that. I wish the prospector had a little more filtering details but that being said FindThatLead's prospector has more targeting options than any other tool I've seen (except LinkedIn sales nav but they don't give you a list of emails like this). So in reality I don't have anything negative to say about them.

Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Waste of time & money

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Extremely disappointing.

It's really hard to find any pros. But if I have to, the design is good. The tool is unusable, but it's easy to get to the tools at least.

The prospecting tools simply don't work. I don't mean "sometimes work and sometimes don't", I'd say it's literally around 1% success rate. I gave them now 1 year+ before writing a review like this but as the time progresses nothing changes. Still same unusable software. The support keeps saying they're working on this bla bla, still the same horrible results. Don't buy it, get some of their competitors like snov.io. The quality is unparalleled and the difference is unbelievable.

Antwort von FindThatLead

Hello David!, we're really sorry to see that you got that bad feelings using findthatlead platform. About Customer Support, i was reviewing your last conversation on February 26th 2020 and support helps you by uploading and generating the list with a ~60% correct emails ratio. About Prospecting/tools, as per the conversation on the support chat we saw that you were using "Social Url Search" basically, or at least you request for it. That tool has a lower success rate than others as it needs 3 steps , 1) look for public information , 2) Match data accordingly , 3)Generate + Verify the email. When our agent recommend to use Lead Search and other tools with First Name, Last Name and Company Name / Company Website the ratio becomes 60% on small test ( usually is 25-30% ) There's no response after that on the chat until this review. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us again. Warm Regards,

Prasad
Market research Analyst in Indien
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple Emails Verification and generator software

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience is very good .For simple use it is very good software .It's plan also good.Only have limited features but good at this price .It is good for fast leads generation and verification.By entering LinkedIn profile it is also gives emails that good thing for it .I recommend this software for use

It is very good and simple to use .We have just login it and this software gives 50 free credits per month after that ,we have to purchase it's plan . Their plan is also not so much expensive.It is good for email verification and generation.It stores all our search record in history .We can send email on it's platform without going to gmail .Due to this excessive features I used this software very much

Find that leads gives limited information of working employees . It mostly not provide position of employee in company that's why become problematic for sending emails and also take reference of other softwares like Apollo, contactOut etc

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the most accurate email finding tools on the market. Exceptional value for money.

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very accurate in finding up-to-date emails, at scale. Currently my favorite email finder on the market.

One of the most accurate email finding tools in the market - which is a top priority for tools of this kind. Apart from that, very easy to use, handy bulk import function and helpful additional features like the prospector. Customer service is VERY quick and helpful.

Nothing really to improve here. I'd appreciate an add-on for Google Sheets though (similar to the one of their oldest competitor, don't want to drop the name here).

Charles
Charles
Director in Singapur
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential Lead took for Marketers

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Compared to other software, Findthatlead operates at a notably faster pace. Its most notable feature is the capability to verify a vast quantity of email addresses simultaneously. Additionally, its Prospector feature is useful for identifying unique emails associated with specific individuals holding designated positions. The service enables the sending of bulk emails, saving valuable time.

What I dislike is sometime data furnished is outdated, and in certain instances, incorrect. Furthermore, I experienced multiple glitches, resulting in being charged multiple times for the same individual's information. Additionally, there were instances where I was charged for leads that did not even include an email address.

Antwort von FindThatLead

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Charles! <3 We take note of the feedback, soon we will release the new version of FindThatLead, where we will fix those problems you comment on, we are sure you will love it. Again, thank you so much!

Kartik Ahuja
Kartik Ahuja
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the most reliable tool for lead gen

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

I love FTL for a few reasons: 1. Helps me find leads with the help of the domain name 2. Helps me verify leads - I don't send to catch-all address so that my domain works fine 3. Helps me find leads with the help of LinkedIn or Twitter profile which is great that I get working email addresses only, I do verify them as well as I really take care of the domain reputation

Nothing as such, support can be faster - but documentation covers for that.

Naveen
Naveen
Visual Designer in Indien

One of the best Lead generation machine to up your marketing strategy

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I will definitely recommend FindThatLead to anyone in the lead generation business.

FindThatLead has helped me collect and also confirm hyper-targeted email address and their Linkedin profiles. CEO of FindThatLead Gerard is awesome who loves to send emails and he has taught me several tips which is a great help in the email marketing strategy.

Am not able to think about any cons in FIndThatLead. This is a top-notch product which has been developed and created with love.

Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
Owner in St. Lucia
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complementary addition to anyone's marketing stack

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Good application that dramatically simplifies the lead generation process. Their email campaign tool is okay but good enough for most marketers

make the email finding in prospecting easier with its database and also google extension Google sheets add-on makes verification a smooth process Very decent for outreach as well Lots of email credits for price

industry search could be a bit easier and clearer. To many seemingly similar options. They should have a popup that classifies them better especially for someone who is newer to the software

Mick
Mick
Marketing manager in Norwegen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dig them leads up

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Great tool for everyone who works in sales. Saves huge amounts of time, related to looking for and verifying leads online. - Nice user interface - Prospector feature - Chrome extension

The credits are used even for the leads that are incorrect The quality of the leads is not exactly accurate for outside the USA.

Elena
Sales Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Super easy and efficient lead generation tool

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We're using findthatlead for our lead generation process inside the company, we're using it for some time since now and the results are brilliant. 10/10

The best of the tool is that you have a suite of lead generation tools to automate everything, prospecting, verification, emailing and lot more Using findthatlead you have the option to search by people names, websites, or directly look for leads on industries, locations and more filters. I really love the design, it's super clean and easy to use, just go to the tool you need, do the search and get the results. They also have a chrome extension if you don't want to search manually on the dashboard to make the process easier. And finally, if you want to send emails, you don't need to purchase a separate tool, as findthatlead also have their own Email Sender with Drip Sequences on it. I totally recommend getting findthatlead , best product out there.

I'm missing a better lead management system, while it's true that you can export everything as csv and you have integrations with CRM's and Hubspot, the Manager needs improvements, but as spoken with support, they are working on it.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great in every way, but kinda pricey

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I managed to get FindThatLead for a very low price. For that price, it's absolutely perfect. High quality emails, it works fast and shows you more information than you asked for. It helps you filter out the junk emails as well! Normal price is a little on the high side, but that's just my opinion.

It's not much more that clicking a button and finding the correct email. A child could use it! The quality of the emails is amazing - about 99% accuracy.

The price is on the high side. Some years ago, the tool would've been perfect at this price point. But with email marketing become oversaturated, it's difficult to justify the cost of finding email addresses of people that'll just ignore your emails.

Manuel
Comercial in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

¡Todo lo que buscas en una herramienta esta en findthatlead!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

¡TODO! Es una herramienta maravillosa, no la conocía y desde la empresa nos contactaron y ahora somos usuarios y estamos encantados. Lo mejor de la herramienta es poder tener todo en un sitio centralizado. Puedes buscar leads con el prospector o generar emails con listas de nombres, lo mejor de todo es que luego es tan sencillo como pulsar un botón para enviar los emails!!!! Es decir, con una sola herramienta hemos conseguido tener un proceso de generación de leads, de verificación de nuestro CRM y encima de envío de emails para un primer contacto utilizando seqüencias. Me encanta la herramienta de "Local Businesses" que tienen, puedes contactar rápidamente con negocios cercanos y lo mejor de todo, los ratios de respuesta son buenísimos. A destacar el customer support, super reactivos y sino estan online, te contestan en menos de 24h, lo he vivido y es cierto. En resumen, si esto sirve para tomar una decisión, recomiendo 100% la herramienta por el soporte y la herramienta en si. Enhorabuena al equipo que creo este maravilloso producto.

¡No he conseguido encontrar un contra todavía! Si tuviera que indicar algo, que no es un problema, diría que el proceso de generación de leads en cantidades grandes puede llevar algunas horas, pero su equipo de soporte ya me explicaron que eso es debido a que se están generando en tiempo real y verificando. Así que nada negativo.

Ejazul
Co-Founder in Bangladesch
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a wonderful extension is it !

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It is really the best tool I have ever used for finding emails.
Thanks for such a useful extension.

Really excellent and powerful tool for finding email address so accurately and shortly.
I like it very much. Hope this will be helpful to others also.
A wonderful and precise tool for finding emails. Not many alike this tool provide you with the correct information in the shortest and trouble free way. I really found it helpful and others will be benefited by using this smart tool.

FTL is a Useful extension and fun to use. Customer support is fast and responsive; Gerard is absolutely great! Keep on the good work.

It is really the best tool I have ever used for finding emails. There are many similar tools available but it gives the most accurate result. This is the reason why I like it.

Shane
Shane
Branch Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better Than Hours of Digging

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Find That Lead is taking steps in the right direction to make B2B Marketing easier. Their options for searching are pretty good from domains as a whole to looking for individual people specifically.

Some domains don't pull up in their network and they seem to lack the ability to give a full confirmation on addresses which is slightly frustrating when you pay for a service to tell you if what someone's email is. While they are rowing the boat in the right direction they've still got a good ways to go.

Great Hacking tool

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with FindThatlead. It has definitely made my life easier as I do a lot of outreach as part of my work.

I really how many ways find that lead can find emails - from linkedin profiles, twitter profiles, linkedin search, name and domain permutations etc I use the tool almost daily to help with my outreach efforts. Moreover, they are continuously improving.

The tool is not very good at verifying emails. They should improve their email verification algorithm.

Dave
Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Lead Generation tool now even better with Zapier integration

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Overall i'm really impressed with FindThatLead. It offers email finding & verification for a fair price. I especially love the option to bulk upload info by spreadsheet and with the recent addition of Zapier access (now in beta), its starting to become my goto tool. Finally, their prospector tool which allows you to search by location or keyword is worth the price alone.

I wish I could just limit my lead research to a single tool, but unfortunately FindThatLead is missing some key pieces for me. Its ability to find emails is pretty good, but not as strong as some of the competitors. I wish it also included where it sourced the email from (some competitors offer this) in the results. This is very useful if your trying to determine if the email is still valid. A few other features I would love to see would include webhooks, enrichment and the ability to do boolean searches and then scrape the email results.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good lead generation solution

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It helps me find the email and Linkedin on potential buyers.
Very affordable and easy to use.
Data quality could be better, you need to do some data cleaning to filter out the companies that no longer exist.

I like that it's easy to use and very versatile. It allows you to find a list of your target customers and verify their emails. Also the affordable pricing makes it value for money.

Half of the emails are outdated, so this can drive your bounce rate up. This problem is especially true when looking for startup data. The enterprise data is not so outdated since it's a more stable environment. I need to spend a lot of time on data cleaning, manually verifying if the companies still exist.

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes it easy to find that lead

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: FindThatLead has made our lives much easier when it comes to finding and reaching the right contact. We're happy with their service.

I’ve been using FindThatLead for a few years and it keeps getting better. It has powerful search features that make it easy to find specific contact information or someone at the company I’m researching. The best part is that FindThatLead is extremely accurate. In addition, the have great customer service.

Sometimes, there’s no or very little contact info for a company but when there is, it’s usually right.

Md. Rana
Lead Generation & Internet Research Expert in Bangladesch
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Tolls FTL

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I think, FTL is the best tools for email finding so thanks for ftl company.

Accurately & Valide Email Finding Tools.

Verifide Led collect and its easily usable. Best product for Led collection.

Sasha
Growth Marketing in Spanien

AMAZING TOOL

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It will sound exaggerated, but FTL has changed my life. Since using your tools, I have been encouraged to start my own digital agency

I use FTL every day. I have found more than 20 clients thanks to the tool

Alvaro
KAM in Spanien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Usefull getting leads and professional contact info

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I spend less time getting emails and contact info of my leads.
Allows me to program commercial e-mailings (Campaigns) and get info about goals.

The different features getting information about leads using the Linkedin network and other websites. The import and export feature that allows you to complete total info of contacts: email, phone, website, details of company, ....

You really need somebody to teach you about using all the features and apps. And its very important to know tips and tricks.

Ashok
Designer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good to generate the leads but too much wrong data

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Find that lead is good for generation of leads based on the location and job title, company and industry either as an single search or as an bulk search. Also the local business which new may have good feature

Credit consumption is based on the individual leads identified but around 20-30 % is incorrect leads but credit will be consumed irrespective of correct or wrong one.

Ognjen
Ognjen
User Acquisition in Serbien
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use Find That Lead for several months now to get direct contacts for my outreach efforts.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I use this software on weekly basis to boost up my outbound and outreach efforts. The data provided is up to date and I made some great connections and business moves with the info about my target audience this platform provides me. It makes it easy for me to find info about my targeted audience and the data from the platform is pretty well updated - which is crucial! I would recommend this tool to everyone that is B2B outreach heavy oriented.

Easy, effective, simple to use. The guys behind it know how to keep the data fresh and up-to-date.

I have no bad words for the tool, really, since I have tried competition and they are nowhere near. The platform works really well, user expiriance is nice and easy to handle, and most of all, the data provided is valuable - so I don't have any real cons right now. Maybe widen the packages, but that is every-user-wish! :)

Kishore Kumar
Kishore Kumar
Digital Marketing Consultant in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, but need to work on Support

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Its a Good email finder.

Easy to find Email list It is offering Lifetime deal finally fixed my issues

Slow Customer Support, need to have some quick response.