A simple way to get a professional phone system for your business

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Christopher W.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have been VirtualPBX customers for years. When our small business outgrew something like Google Voice, we needed something that had robust calling features that matched our business model. We also needed something modern, and VirtualPBX hit the right price point for us. We are a web development company of about half a dozen people, who each need their own extension and routing rules, forwarding to their cell phone, and SIP softphone capability since we're frequently on the move. VirtualPBX provides all these "level up" advanced features of a traditional PBX or in-house system, without all the overhead or tech know-how. Their concierge service translated all our requirements into the configuration and setup, trained us, and then we were off and running.

Nachteile: The new "Dash" experience is modern and makes mostly intuitive sense, but isn't perfect. But online chat is very responsive to help you get through any issues you have, and it's right there, which I love. Less so with the software, but I wish the SIP licenses weren't an add-on cost.

THE SUPPORT STAFFS WERE RELENTLESS

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Jeff S.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL- I believe, she has a sixth sense on support. she tagged the problem, hunted down the right solution and now i get no more calls from one of the biggest scammers in US and no more robo calls.i can actually sleep at night. Other support staff has a personal touch and applies first aid along the way while working on support problems. True front line phone warriors.

Vorteile: sometimes technical problems can be overwhelming, however i found them to not only offer refreshing approach to problem solving support but also incredibly professional patient and just never ever gave up on getting my problem resolved. AND IT WAS A BIG ONE.

Nachteile: there was absolutely nothing i did not like.

von VirtualPBX an 30.1.2019

Thanks for this great review! It made our day! We are very lucky to have such an exceptional support and services staff. If you have any further feedback or questions for our team please reach out to [email protected]

Started using a VoiP system a few years ago and we've been very happy with it.

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Dany H.
Pastor

Vorteile: Probably my favorite thing about Virtual PBX is the ability to place and receive calls from "the office" from just about anywhere. Their "follow me" features are very convenient. I also love they they are saving us a considerable amount of money on a monthly basis compare to the local phone company.

Nachteile: As always, setting things up can be a bit challenging the first time and it's not the most user friendly UI. However they customer support has always been top notch.

von VirtualPBX an 18.1.2019

Hi Dany, your review made our day! We love hearing that Dash Plans allows you to turn any location into your "virtual office". If you have any further feedback or questions for our team please reach out to [email protected]

Technology no small business should be without!

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Dan O.
Sales and Marketing
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 24 hour availability has allowed our business to grow almost 20% each year. Being accessible to our clients has benefited them and their overall experience.

Vorteile: It literally allows me to run my business anywhere my cell phone works! Also being able to sort through calls and direct calls to different employees on the weekends have allowed us to capture more work and grow our moving business.

Nachteile: Very infrequently, the calls we need to be recorded don't not work

Needed help with phone

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Dan G.
Office administrator
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that you can receive on-line help and more often then not they'll be able to guide you to fix the issue.

Nachteile: Some of the settings aren't user friendly unless your very computer savvy.

von VirtualPBX an 5.2.2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you receive timely online help from our support team. We are always committed to improving the user-friendliness of our products. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team.

Great way to handle phones

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Ken V.
National sales manager
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had to keep my number as well as numbers of companies we bought and transferring them to out main number has been the best thing we have done. Years you can keep old numbers and cost you 50 a year approx wow!!

Vorteile: The ease of use and how cheap it is so you did not lose your phone numbers from business accounts

Nachteile: There was nothing I could like least about software it has done everything we need it to and more !

Great Service!

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Joshua V.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using VirtualPBX for almost 10 years. I was a little confused at first being new to this type of service but the customer service is amazing and one call gets you all set up!

Vorteile: Customer Service is top notch.
Feature rich platform

Nachteile: nothing really. it was a little confusing getting things ported at first but customer service helps get it figured out

VirtualPBX makes my job easier

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
James R.
Solutions Consultant

Kommentare: I am in sales and VirtualPBX works well with my crm. I use the softphone and just click the phone number and it dials.

Vorteile: Set up is quick and easy; Call quality is excellent

Nachteile: Customer service is overseas and while everyone is nice and tries to be helpful, sometimes it takes a couple calls to find someone who knows how to solve an issue.

Total Freedom

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Charlie G.
Broker
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very pleased. Don't have to think about the phone system and can concentrate on my business .

Vorteile: Don't need to hassle with configuration changes once the system is setup.

Nachteile: Settled with the console over dash software because I Iike the announcement I receive telling me which of my 2 companies the call is originating from before I take the call. Wish this was offered on the dash plan.

von VirtualPBX an 23.1.2019

Thanks for reviewing VirtualPBX. Your feedback is very important to us. We love hearing that our product allows you to focus on what matters most ¿ your business. In regards to call screening on Dash, you can enable Number Prepend Setup to attribute the call to company A or company B. If you have any further questions or feedback please contact [email protected]

800 VIRTUAL PHONE SERVICE

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Jon S.
OWNER
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH ALL SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDING CUSTOMER SERVICE THANKS!!!!

Vorteile: THE EASE OF USE IS FANTASTIC AND IF THERE EVER IS A PROBLEM IT'S A SIMPLE CALL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO BE FIXED.

Nachteile: NOTHING IT'S SO EASY TO USE.SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT.

So Far....So Good

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Christi M.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used their service for a more economical option for a business line and service. I had an issue getting the webphone to work. The customer service/technical support team were awesome. It had to get fixed by the engineering team but the next day they had a fix, and then followed up with me to make sure it was working.

Vorteile: - fairly easy to set up
- lots of features, even with the most basic plan
- tech support has been very responsive!!!
- received an email from customer service/support to arrange a tutorial if I needed help setting up the system - very helpful to make sure I set it up correctly

Nachteile: - in the future, I will likely need more minutes than the basic plan offers & the next pricing tier is more expensive than their competitors

Great Customer Service and Tech Support

Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Mercedes B.
Administrative Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Every experience with VirtualPBX has always been incredible.

Vorteile: Any issues are resolved immediately. I have always had professional service and follow-up.

Nachteile: It is always dependent on our internet service providers quality.

Stellar Customer Service

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Port in Toll free number to existing account.

Vorteile: Ease of use, working with customer service.

Nachteile: A tad confusing but, VPBX offers excellent support/explanations

von VirtualPBX an 18.1.2019

Thanks for reviewing VirtualPBX! We really appreciate your positive feedback on our 24/7 customer support and the user-friendliness of Dash. We are always here if you need us to clarify anything. Feel free to contact [email protected] if you have any further feedback or questions for our team.

Best customer service

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Touta C.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Overall it’s the only one I can use as wish before I find them I did try many others.

Nachteile: The customer service is impeccable and knowledgeable

Manage your phone system with ease!

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Cory L.
Sr. IT Business Analyst
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can't say enough about this tool! So easy to setup your ACD Queues and decide what phone is being recorded or not.

Nachteile: NOTHING! So many features at your fingertips and really has made managing a call center rotation so easy!

Terrific SMB Solution

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Joshua M.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: We were using a GVoice line that forwarded to a cell as our main business line. As you can imagine, that got old quickly. So we started looking for a solution and found VirtualPBX. It was exactly what we were looking for. They made it incredibly easy to build out a Virtual Receptionist, build multiple custom mailboxes, and forward voicemail emails to the right people internally.

Vorteile: The team at VirtualPBX made it incredibly easy to add much needed functionality to a phone solution for our small business.

Nachteile: I'm finding it difficult to identify something I don't like about the software...

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes my business look, good

Vorteile: I have used them for over 10 years..have been very pleased, with the system and customer service

Nachteile: I cant find anything that ,I do not complain about

Fantastic, Great Product

Bewertet am 18.5.2015
Greg A.
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Easy to work with, very flexible, really nice team to work with.

Nachteile: User interface could be updated but is definitely workable.

I'm very pleased

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Marc S.
GM
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The price cannot be beat. I am happy with the service and customer service. Easy to use.

Nachteile: Using the app on my android phone was slightly confusing, but customer service walked me through setting it up on the system.

von VirtualPBX an 21.1.2019

Thanks for reviewing VirtualPBX. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our pricing and award-winning customer support. If you have any further questions or feedback please contact [email protected]

5 year customer

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Jason O.
OFC.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I’ve been very happy with the service and it’s a inexpensive alternative to answering services

Vorteile: Easy to use system once I set it up and when I did have a problem it was corrected easily

Nachteile: Only problem I had was the switch over from old software to new software, I had a problem with calls no longer being forwarded but it was quickly resolved

Communication made easy, FINALLY!

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: VirtualPBX made it easy for every member on my team to communicate effectively and without time being wasted on setting up calls and making sure each member was present.

Nachteile: I think the visual layout could have been more visually pleasing, from a creative standpoint, but other than that this is a great app.