Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Smart Service

Füge Terminplanung, Versand, Kundenmanagement und mehr zu QuickBooks mit Smart Service hinzu, die beste Software für die Außendienstarbeit.

Erfahre mehr über Smart Service

Smart Service has streamlined and simplified our scheduling processes, service and billing.

If you need technical assistance after the second or third year, you have to pay for each year previous to be able to even ask a question.

Bewertungen zu Smart Service

4.2
4.5
4.1
4.2

8.1/10

Smart Service hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 265 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Smart Service bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Albert D.
Albert D.
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smart Service has been a God send to my company. We are now also "almost" paper free.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Efficiency - Efficiency - efficiency.
And did I mention efficiency???

Being able to use iPads or tablets in the field. By being able to use tablets we take away the technicians penmanship errors and can have the customer sign work orders so there is no confusion of who said what later.

Not being able to track individual extinguishers by date and have them update to when service is needed.

Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smart Service

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

We have been Smart service users for approximately 6 years now. Smart Services customer service is unsurpassed. When you call they help you. The ease of remote login by Smart Service in an awesome feature. They can see exactly what the issue is.

I would say they have limited hours. If there is an issue on weekends, holidays or after business hours then you have to wait and that is the only con I can think of.

Ben
Dispatcher in USA
Hausmeisterservice

Good in theory, but impractical in implementation

1.5 vor 9 Jahren

For the regular dispatching features, I was able to learn completely on my own with no instruction, becoming our in-house "expert." It is intuitive enough that I found solutions for problems that tech support thought had no work-around.

The program as a whole is outdated and clunky, built around Microsoft Access, limiting its modern application. For example, if you have a customer with 10 locations and 15 total jobs, and they change their billing address, you have to manually go change it 26 times, in a clunky system that is not fast at all. Adding a new customer takes forever, especially if you have a location and job to enter as well. There is also no feature to have an AP email for their default QuickBooks email, while still have primary contact's email prevalent. Scheduling is nice that a job can recur indefinitely, but if a job cancels, you have to change its recurrence pattern PRIOR to inactivating the job, or it still comes up on the schedule. It also has no features for a job to occur for a certain period of time, or to recur on a seasonal basis. If your customers have multiple services per invoice, it is a huge pain. The "Batch invoices to Quickbooks" feature requires the user to post each individual batch one. at. a. time. Again, on a slow, clunky system. Many of the advanced features have not worked for us at all, or were not as advertised in the demo. Granted, the most annoying part (the scheduler does not work for us) is largely due to our painfully slow cloud system, making it inoperable. If you want to print a schedule for each employee, be prepared to pay for an upgrade (ours was $600) so they can program a custom report for you, that is iffy on how often it works on the first attempt. (Ours works on the second attempt every time.) The "Prospect" feature is useless... it doesn't transition over to "Customer" well at all. It is also impractical to use many features integrated with Quickbooks-- it requires syncing for anything useful, and with a large customer database, that is completely impractical for the frequency required. Bill your customer a flat rate each month? Forget about it, unless you cheat the system and create two jobs-- one that is the real job for your employee and charges nothing, and one that only your accountant uses. Bottom line: It's intuitive to figure out basic functions, but there is SO much room for error, and something simple like an updated address once took me 2 hours to complete for our largest customer. They need to do a complete overhaul of their programming and add some basic features before I could recommend Smart Service to anyone. We've found that to make it work, it requires constant ingenuity to come up with a work-around for design flaws.

Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workforce management made that easy!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, software is awesome I have wonderful experience and the software helped our company a lot of effective workforce management.

What I like about the software is that aside from the fact that this is a scheduler, employees are being notified of the schedule/task update real time. Useful to us that is starting to expand our company that majority of our employees are in the field and no time to get back to the office for schedule check. Another awesome feature of this software is that after the schedule or task is complete management is notified back for the job well done.

In my experience I can't see any problem, probably the interface make it a little bit alive.

Catherine
Catherine
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smart Service Makes Service Dispatch Easy

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Smart service has been a pleasure to deal with and they have great tech support.

I love that we are almost paperless with this software. This has made everything at the click of your mouse.

I can not think of anything bad tp say about this software

PAVEL
owner in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HORIBLE STAY AWAY YOU SHOULD BE CRAZY TO PAY $10K+ for Web1 software in the age of AI

1.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Disappointment and frustration EVERY SINGLE DAY

horrible overall HORRIBLE HORRIBLE STAY AWAY

Expensive, they changed the contract on us after paying 5K+ for mobile user accounts wit the promise not to pay monthly, they decided to start charging monthly fee

Kendall
Kendall
Verbraucherdienste

I really like Smart Service

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Our time tracking and billing processes were streamlined immensely over our previous methods. Also having the ability to provide job documentation to field workers through the app is very nice.

We switched to Smart Service and the iFleet app a little over a year ago. It has revolutionized our time tracking, job costing, and billing processes.

The software has a learning curve due to the massive functionality that is built in. It took a bit to figure it all out.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a great program and easy to use

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Not having to hand enter every invoice. Now the techs can do it and then I just post and print. So simle.

This program reads out QuickBooks, which made it easy to transition Customer service is amazing, they have always been able to walk me thru whatever problem I have

Not all of our forms can be prefilled. Technicians cannot change the dates of service. There is not much bad to say about this program it works like it supposed to.

Samuel
Samuel
Account Executive in Honduras
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product & Service

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

The integration with quick books avoids the double entry which saves me a lot of time. Customer service is always willing to help, they will help you get the reports you need much quicker than you can do it your self.

It can get a little bit slow when syncing but other than that I have no complains. Very useful software.

Tessa
Tessa
Assistant Office Manager in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: This is a great resource to use, it attaches pictures for the customers to see and it corresponds with QB's!

The format that it prints for the customer to read with ease

glitchy

Larry
President/CFO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beware before you buy.

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: None. We returned it for a smaller refund.

Great Dashboard for dispatcher. It allows the dispatcher to customize how they operate and make great decisions. Wish there was a place to park unassigned calls. Nice interface with Quickbooks. Good overall features. Really wanted this product to work for us.

Serious security flaws that let your techs email your hard earned customer information to their personal email or worse yet your competitor with no tracking. Was told during sales demo this could be turned off with a "radio button". It was our number one reason for buying and explained up front. After purchase and during training we demanded to see how this was to be done and our trainer was honest and said the salesman was wrong and halted the training. They refused to change the mobile app to disable this. Gave them a few days they asked to address this and they could not demonstrate after several tries how this was to be done. The only viable suggestion was to lock down all the smart phones with a 3rd party mobile management software which would prevent our techs from receiving and sending troubleshooting documentation. We demanded a refund which was prompt but not the full amount despite the deception. The upper management will not return calls but instead sent me an emailed legal threat if I dared to review the product online. They actually used the word "Disparage" which is supposed to have a dishonest component to it. Everything here is honest. They plan to sue for liquidated damages for each negative review. Good product, dishonest salespeople and an upper management that doesn't care to try and win a customer or apologize for their salespeople's misplaced exuberance.

Courtney
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Swim Clear says Smart Service is the Smart Choice

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Smart Service with iFleet has completely streamlined the way we do business. In the pool and spa industry it has given us an edge on customer service with it's ability to easily track and report detailed transactions, such as model and manufacturing numbers, serial numbers, time stamping, and water analysis results. There are customizable fields built in that allow us to tailor the program to our needs. If we cannot find what we want, their amazing customer support staff is always available to find a solution. Then they go one step further by taking the time to walk us through it step by step. My Service Depot keeps pace with technology and continually works to enhance and improve their products while always being open to suggestions. Thank you MSD Staff, you have been wonderful!

tracking (time stamps and history) and easy to view color coding, the reports feature

Integrated mapping and routing

melissa
president in USA

DISAPOINTED

1.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: be advised that you can't even just purchase the product and use it. You have to pay for customer service to continue to use the product, even when you aren't at fault, when the system is not right you still have to pay for them to fix their problems.

Functions to schedule jobs is probably the only thing that I use this product for so I don't have many questions or problems, but when you do, its a problem

lack of customer service help on issues that are with the function of the product. I am able to function in the system as much as i need to, but when the system isn't doing what its supposed to then there is nothing I can do about it other than pay for them to fix a problem that should not exist

Antwort von My Service Depot

I’m sorry that you’re disappointed with the charges for ongoing support of Smart Service. You are correct that we do charge for ongoing support, but that charge includes all product updates including new feature enhancements, call-in and email support, customer training webinars, and continuing use of our web services for our mobile application. We strive to provide the best products and services at a reasonable cost to our customers, and the total cost of Smart Service is among the most competitive in the industry. I see that you recently renewed your support account, and we hope that you’ll take advantage of all of the services that it includes.

Darlene

Smart Service Review by Wood Dale, IL User

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Our chimney sweep and repair business has been using this software for almost 10 years and it has helped us tremendously to track so many jobs, customers, estimates and prospects. I have not seen any other software on the market with as many bells and whistles as Smart Service. It seems they've just about thought of every possible use and need in mind as they continue to take feedback and utilize in regular development updates.

What I like most about this software are the easy to understand interface screens and help available to make entry and maintenance a breeze.

I'm still learning the software, but so far I have not been able to see a way to change mass records with an import feature.

Kathy
General Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smart Service is easy to you but it doesn't do a lot of the reports we would like to do.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Its easy to use, that's about it. It does speak to Quickbooks but it creates a lot of errors which causes us to send our database in frequently.

Easy to use. The different screens can be confusing so you have to pay attention to what you're doing and what screen you are in. Lots of information can be entered into the system and utilized properly.

It creates errors in Quicksbooks and we constantly have to repair our database. The different screens which look identical, you have to be careful with. If you don't put the information into both sides, it does not transfer over.

Sherry
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart Service Review

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been using smart service since about 1999. I have to say it is a great tool for small service bushiness. There is some things I think could be done differently or improved to help with functionality in some areas. The customer service it great! I appreciate that you are all there and willing to help and/or answer questions. Thank you.

works well with QB

There is need for improvement 1) editing in customers names capability - can only be done in QB 2) List - edits on Jobs description and other areas - are not easy to edit... I think you could find an easier way to fix spelling errors and etc...

bobbi
bookkeeper in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smart Service Review

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: A big software change is always so challenging. But converting to Smart Service was pretty smooth. They work really hard to bring over all info into the program. Even when we recently took over another company and had to bring in their customer base, it went very smooth. The dispatch board is very good. And especially what we like is the reports that can be modified, and if you need a special report they will make it for you.

Reporting

The notes in the calls changed to being most recent first so the techs have to goto the bottom and read from there, instead of top down and adding to the bottom of the notes.

Don
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Exceeded my expectations!

5.0 vor 12 Jahren

Kommentare: Great sales reps that listen to what you want the software to do. Great trainers that understand your industry and a great help desk that answers the phone when you need them. I talked to the owner Skip several times this year just to say thanks for the great product. He is really customer focused and it shows in his work.

We were looking for software to add scheduling to our Quickbooks. We tried ServiceCEO a year ago but could never get it going. The folks at Smart Service did several one on one training classes with us and really held out hand. Ross was the trainer that we worked with and you would have thought that he owned a pest control business. He knowledge about our industry blew my whole office staff away. We had the software installed on our 4 computers in a matter of hours. Once we were trained, we went live on March 1, 2011 and it was such a simple process. We have needed help this year and when we call the help desk, someone ALWAYS ANSWERS LIVE! That's just way too cool. When was the last time you got anyone to answer the phone live? These guys know what their doing. And the support is always first class. We've had Smart Service almost a year now and I wouldn't run my business without it. We've grown by 22% this year and I can say it has a lot to do with Smart Service.

Honestly the only con is I wish I would have made the switch sooner. Its a great product and a huge asset to my company.

Alisha
Office assistant in USA

Smart service has helped me to keep track of every aspect of each individual customer and jobs.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

I like that the software is user friendly and can be saved, changed and added to at any point of the job process. Keeping track of hours and job items has never been so easy. I can manage ifleet and scheduling simultaneously as well as customer follow ups and invoicing without delay.

What I like least about the software is the many triggers that inhibit me of recording certain vital job status changes, or general information or notes while the job is ongoing. Sometimes that shared information needs changed or updated during the job, the triggers resend unnecessary jobs back to ifleet. But even with these triggers, I am still very pleased with the software. I would like to know more, as I am always learning new features as the need for them arises.

Michelle
Customer Service lead & Office Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Service to have

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Makes my job easier.

It makes creating invoices easier and helps keep track of where your technicians need to go on the job and where they are.

Some jobs keep defaulting and i have to go in and re do work i just did. how to use some of the program is unfamiliar to me. It doesn't seem to back up what is done after you post a job. You then have vague information available. Maybe i just need to learn more about the program. :)

Sholom
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent phone support and easy to learn and use program with a lot of functionality

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Saves time, and increases office and tech efficiency

The software allows me to schedule and track all of my jobs. IFleet not only updates in real time it also tracks where the technicians are, so if someone is "goofing off" you can spot it easier.

There are a few additional features that I would like. I.e. bar code scanning to ensure that the actual job was completed (most of my business is at recurring sites)

Jeff
Owner/CEO in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazingly easy to use

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Learning the type of company MyServiceDepot is - a real customer centric company that takes your concerns to heart and let's you know how much they care about you and the use of their product

Everything! So easy to integrate with QB, Google Calendar, Outlook and every other program we use! It is like a breath of fresh air to FINALLY find something so EASY and Flawless to use! Cuts hours off my week, every week!

Kathy
General Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Smart Service is a pretty good software product, but its slow when maneuvering through it. It has great information and we utilize a good majority of its uses. It just takes a while to go from screen to screen.

I like that it's easy to use and the techs can add notes to it while out in the field.

I dislike that it is very slow. It takes a long time to go through each call and switch from screen to screen.

Dawn
USA
Bau
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Consistent issues

2.0 vor 10 Jahren

It interacts with QuickBooks.

I've been with Smart Service for two years now, but I'm starting to research other companies and software. I have ongoing issues with their Smart Service program and iFleet. First, I have yet to have one full month without issues. Second, their hours start at 8:30am, so if you have issues, you need to wait until they open. There is no before or after hours support. I deliberately started speed dialing at 8:28am (they open at 8:30am), trying desperately to be the first one, since if Smart Service and iFleet are crippled, so is our business. I kept getting the "we are closed" recording. Finally, at 8:31am, the receptionist picks up, says her greeting, and then tells me her techs are already all busy on other lines and asks if they can call me back, which I find difficult to believe. Because I just couldn't sit around and wait for Smart Service tech support to call me back, I started researching the issue myself, and hopefully corrected it. When they called me back, I told them I no longer needed their assistance, as we fixed it waiting for them, he said, "Oh, you're welcome!" I replied, "You did nothing to help!" I will look into another vendor's products and services, because I am truly displeased currently with Smart Service.

VP in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This program has made us more efficient when it comes to scheduling and has eliminated our backlogs

The ease of moving jobs and seeing jobs, the interaction with Quickbooks is superb. Customer Support is great, the guys are quick to fix any issues plus very helpful in explaining features

not much of anything that I can come up with