Über Route4Me

Routing- und intelligente Logistikoptimierungsplattform der nächsten Generation, die Last-Mile-Unternehmen jeder Art und Größe dabei hilft, verlässlich zu liefern.

Erfahre mehr über Route4Me

Shaun d S.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2018

"Took the guess work out of service and delivery"

Kommentare: Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Vorteile: Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Nachteile: Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Lynn H.
carrier
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020

"application route book"

Kommentare: it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not.
I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

Vorteile: that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

Nachteile: it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Judith S.
Sales Associate
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2020

"User of Route4Me"

Kommentare: its been a handy great tool to have

Vorteile: puts my routes in order from closest to furthest

Nachteile: I am not techy it can be a little confusing but after a while I got it

• Bewertet am 28.7.2020
Ron G.
Fleet Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2019

"Technical support and customer follow through terrible"

Kommentare: Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Vorteile: Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Nachteile: Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Robert G.
pres
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2020

"easy to use"

Kommentare: very good saves me time and money

Vorteile: helps me route vehicles in unknown areas

Nachteile: it should switch to numerical keyboard automatically when inserting address

• Bewertet am 13.7.2020
Kevin P.
Contract Driver
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2020

"Daily User"

Kommentare: I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Vorteile: Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Nachteile: Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Frank W.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!"

Kommentare: Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

Vorteile: The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

Nachteile: When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Ajithkumar G.
driver
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2020

"Best app route4me"

Kommentare: Courier

Vorteile: Yes 👍 the product easy to use ! Easy routing for courier.

Nachteile: For commercial purpose doesn't show low bridge sign and by pass routue

• Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Randy A.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2020

"Best route optimization App"

Kommentare: Saves so much time setting up my routes every month

Vorteile: Ease of use.Cost effective.Very accurate

Nachteile: No complaints .Love this app .Wish I had found it sooner than I had.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2020
Felecia P.
Director of Advance Funeral Planning
Versicherung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2020

"Route4Me Time Saver"

Kommentare: The program saves me a lot of time by not having to manually figure out best route to save me time. User friendly.

Vorteile: Allows me to save time. I can enter my route information and program will calculate the best route for me.

Nachteile: Have not used all features. Do not really have cons at this time.

• Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Kristen B.
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2017

"Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily"

Kommentare: We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Vorteile: I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Nachteile: I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

• Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Stan B.
Advisory Board member
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission"

Kommentare: Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Vorteile: Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses.
The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology.
Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Nachteile: Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Steven T.
Outside Sales
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Time & Miney Savings"

Kommentare: Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Vorteile: Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Nachteile: Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Carletta E.
Cover Air Driver
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2019

"Love Route4Me"

Kommentare: Love Route4Me app it has saved my life!! Thanks!!!!

Vorteile: Love that whether I have 4 packages that need delivered or 50 that I can just punch them in Route4Me and put the delivery in order in a snap. I usually take late Air to a route driver if they are past the stops and it is up to us to figure out what order to put them in so now I never worry. Saturdays only a few of us deliver Air packages none of the packages download for us so just put mine in Route4Me and on my way. Route4Me helps me keep my job. Thanks!!!!!

Nachteile: I don't like how some of the addresses won't pull up when you punch them in Route4Me. If you go over to like google maps which is one of the maps your app lets me use and punch the address in it pulls the address up there but doesn't make sense why Route4Me app doesn't recognize that address. I wish when we were typing in addresses around the same area the app could recognize it and automatically pull that address up without having to type the city and state in with each address.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Dan R.
Forman electrician
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

"Most efficient way to plan multiple stop trips"

Kommentare: Have been using Route4 Me for over 7 years I believe now. The yearly subscription is great. I had a support issue once and upon calling tech support, the issue was corrected in a few minutes. Great company!

Vorteile: The fact that I can plan a route with multi stops and optimize them is priceless. I am very big on working efficiently. The software also syncs up with multiple devices so I usually enter all the date via ipad and use my phone as the gps. Also, marking whether the waypoint has been visited and/or departed is great.

Nachteile: The software that my android cell phone uses isn’t very user friendly

• Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Shawn G.
Roofing contractor
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2019

"Tollways should be an individual option"

Kommentare: It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

Vorteile: It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Nachteile: Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

• Bewertet am 21.12.2019
Philip S.
volunteer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2016

"Thank you Route4Me!"

Kommentare: Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home. "GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me. Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Vorteile: Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Nachteile: Nothing.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2016
Greg M.
Courier
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2019

"Satisfied User"

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

Vorteile: The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

Nachteile: The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Frank D.
Senior Sky Engineer
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"Great app BUT"

Kommentare: I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

Vorteile: I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

Nachteile: I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2018
John P.
Branch Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"easy fro routing"

Kommentare: know where to send my drivers

Vorteile: ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

Nachteile: no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

• Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Sam C.
Driver
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2019

"Daily Trips"

Kommentare: Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Vorteile: Software works great. I easily enter my address.

Nachteile: I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Jeff G.
Building inspector level 4
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2018

"When I use it,it works"

Vorteile: Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Nachteile: Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Rebecca T.
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Great utility for Newspaper Carriers!!"

Kommentare: There is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!

Vorteile: This product enables you to map entire set routes, adding addresses, removing others, and changing as needed. Saves time and guesswork!

Nachteile: It does not always give the most optimized route, some adjustments must still be made after running the route.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Carol S.
Retired
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2018

"Thank you Route 4 Me!"

Vorteile: I love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000.
It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to ‘optimize’ the long list. And, it is FREE to me.
VERY easy to use. I don’t ‘save’ routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.) I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver’s route. Saves money in gas

Nachteile: It may be ‘me’ but I would like to print out the addresses in routes order so I don’t need to re-write the order from 1 to 10.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Kyle L.
Business Analyst
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2017

"Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features"

Vorteile: Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2017