Über Route4Me

Routing- und intelligente Logistikoptimierungsplattform der nächsten Generation, die Last-Mile-Unternehmen jeder Art und Größe dabei hilft, verlässlich zu liefern.

Erfahre mehr über Route4Me

The customer support live chat was rock solid! walked me through the whole process.

Takes you to a lot of incorrect addresses. Has gotten worse over the last year don't know what happened.

Bewertungen zu Route4Me

4.3
4.4
4.3
4.2

8.1/10

Route4Me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 334 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Route4Me bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Paul
Paul
Brand Leader in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

LYNN
carrier in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

application route book

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not.
I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RoadWarrior

Warum Route4Me gewählt wurde: route size limits,, user friendly and ability to copy/duplicate the routes

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Route4Me: it was the most user friendly and another person in my field recommended it says she used it often. the price was a little more than I would like but it can be over looked unless there continues to be issued with it deleting my completed stops [had happened 4 out of the last 6 uses.]

Sierra
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good for Realtors!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I've had a good experience, and I'm glad to be using this product.

I like being able to see arrival times and departure times to stay on track with my clients. I also like to be able to print them a copy of our route, so they know what to expect.

I was initially frustrated by the time zone issue, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me fix it, so now I have no issues. I can use the software as intended without any issues.

Sheila
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

3.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not that great. It’s not really needed.

Not really anything! The only thing I like is that prints out the cards

It doesn’t work half the time it’s not necessary

Alberto
Building Inspector in USA
Bau, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Good tool

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Good

The way we add and conform the route.Clear view and contrasted colors.

Not always clear how to proceed. Do we need a tutorial....?

andy
route manager in USA
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer who will continue to use this software.

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I began using the software as an individual. The ease of use was so important to me that I convinced the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of our company to purchase the software for all drivers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge help in making the changes we need to our account with fast and informative service.

The route optimization and recurring routes is most important for our company. It generates a fresh route however you schedule it to occur. The route optimization lets my drivers know the best way to complete their routes and helps our company be more efficient on a daily basis.

There is nothing that comes to mind under this catagory.

Clayton
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Impressive support

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Outstanding. This app saves us an unbelievable amount of time and make sure operation very efficient.

Any time of day if you have a question or need some help they are there quickly. And I do mean any time of the day. Very impressive support!

Pretty much nothing. I love this app! It makes planning our routes very simple and easy.

Ryan
Operations Improvement Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

The Journey, part 2

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since taking over the internal team in our business, Route4Me has been a fantastic partner as we work to fully utilize the product and push standardization and process enhancements within our business.

The ability to adapt to certain parameters. As well as pushing routes from desktop planning to tablet interfaces for drivers.

Currently working on an enhanced Multi Depot solution with better parameter inputs.

Mamadou
Driver in UK
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, Selbstständig

Impressive routing App

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience. I was pleasantly surprised by the features offered by the app.

The convenience of being able to scan the address into you device.

It is not possible to edit the route after your started the route or departed.

Toby
Toby
Retired Correctional Officer in USA

Saves you time and money

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Kristen
CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Tim
Process Server - Private investigator in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Worth Over $100,000

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Greg
Courier in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Satisfied User

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Philip
volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Thank you Route4Me!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home. "GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me. Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Nothing.

Art Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Costumer Service

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Salesforce Sales Cloud is a stable interface that functionality appeals to me. It's quick to navigate and communicate. The functionalities are in accordance with the structure and requirements of the work. We use chatters to help communicate within the group. We also identify and divide client's cases and submissions. This enables us to deliver better reporting . The syncing with third-party applications is very useful. Our phone system maintains track of all incoming and outgoing calls. And we are able to transfer chat conversations into specific files.

It can be difficult to find good support because it is so complicated. If you want to use Salesforce Service Cloud, finding good support who knows what they're doing in the initial setup is probably the most important challenge you'll face. Find a Salesforce Accredited Partner to maximise the chances of having good support. Using the different Salesforce Tools available to you will also assist you in implementing Salesforce.

Richard
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Route Maximization

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The app gives me the ability to reduce my drive time to each client. It allows me to spend more time with each client by giving me the fastest time between locations.

Saves me time on getting each client by maximizing time between locations.

The notes section could be improved to allow cut and paste and to edit existing notes.

Molly
Customer success manager in USA

I can not find a reason to NOT use Route4Me!!!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am hooked. I almost wish I could use it more often, but that would really make much work for me. I think it is quite wonderful! If it could drive for me, while doing everything else it does for me, maybe that would be an improvement, but I believe that is an option that I lack the ability to use. So perfect, just wonderful!!

Well I would say how much time it saves me, but I must say the most valuable part of this software is the Customer Service Reps that stand ready to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been able to almost predict when I was struggling and needed some mild assistance. Their professionalism could not be improved upon. Top notch gentlemen!!

Sometimes the mapping angle is a tad off. Also I wish there was a way I could circle a specific area and make a sub route from a larger route, but there is ways around that, and I have picked up so many other time saving tricks that I have afternoons off during the busiest week of my job!

Tonja
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

that is routes everything and that I can get real time as to where our delivery driver is

it will send us all over town if there is more than 20 stops...have us go from one end of town to the other and then back .

Carol
Retired in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Thank you Route 4 Me!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000. It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to ‘optimize’ the long list. And, it is FREE to me. VERY easy to use. I don’t ‘save’ routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.) I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver’s route. Saves money in gas

It may be ‘me’ but I would like to print out the addresses in routes order so I don’t need to re-write the order from 1 to 10.

Ila
owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

P & J

Kommentare: Good

Route4me is a good software and easy to use.

$99 after 4 years is too high. Your customers should see some discount to stay with your software. My employees are trying new software at the moment.

Indika
ITSM Specialist in Australien
Telekommunikation, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Responsive, feature-rich and backed by good customer support

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Simplicity - Look and feel + ease of use Features - Not too many or too little Performance - Fast, responsive website Support - Personalised and caring

Limited payment options. - I would have loved to have payment via invoice or via re-seller

Lukasz
Lukasz
Global Industrial Engineer in UK
Lagerung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Best in class software and customer service.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: R4Me is a fantastic tool for daily dynamic routing. It is easy to implement and very intuitive.

User friendly interface with plenty of options for routing. The platform offers very good level of options for routing small to medium size fleet.

R4Me is a good fit for our needs and supports transportation operations perfectly. no issues to report.

Brandon
Salesman in USA

The app was easy to use and simple (in a good way). I recommended Route4Me to all my coworkers!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

It was very straightforward and simple, in such a way that a computer genius would appreciate it just as much as someone with no technical savvy.

It didn't work well for iPhone but it worked impeccably well on Android. Also, I believe if there was a function that allowed you to change individual locations in the order on the map it would be more efficient (the map doesn't always know which streets are dead ends or which neighborhoods have entry gates; still, this is no fault of the app as most map functions struggle with this exact same problem).

Tyler
Sales rep in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great For Construction Sales Field Calls

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Accessing and organizing my leads through waze.

Organizing my leads and sales calls by city location.

Sometimes it is slow to process and needs to be refreshed.

Dan
Sales artisan in Dänemark
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Its a really Nice tool, it saves me a lot of time, and i get more coustermer visits

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Saves time, i Can get more visits cours of Good planning

Easy to use Good overwiew Really saves time Its Map function is really Good and gives fast overwiew

It could be Nice if it was easy to save the adresse list online, so You Can use it whit different divices. I know You Can do it manally but i have a lot of adress in my list, so it Will tale a lot of time.