Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über MyTime

Spare Zeit mit einer leistungsstarken, nutzerfreundlichen Terminplanungssoftware mit Kundenhistorie (CRM), automatisiertem Marketing und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über MyTime

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

The only issue I've experienced with Mytime has been when the system has gone down. When its been booted back up there's been errors to the book that weren't there before.

Bewertungen zu MyTime

4.5
4.6
4.4
4.4

8.2/10

MyTime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie MyTime bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Fiona Noelle
Fiona Noelle
Managing Member in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Salon Software Ever!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The porting over of our data was quick and seamless and we have 99% of what we need. It made our lives so much easier.

Very user-friendly! We can text clients, send scheduled and automated emails. Collect reviews, etc. Love the simple interface.

Time stamps on notes, tracking of packages more easily and extension of expiration dates

Jeff
Store Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meets Our Needs But Pricey

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall mostly happy we made the switch, but wish it wasn't so expensive and wish some bugs would be addressed.

It's pretty intuitive, relatively easy to setup, and does the job. I really like the two-way texting features.

I think it is expensive compared to other options and the pricing structure feels very nickel and dime. I think there are certain options that could be included in the base price without charging more. For example, to use online payment collection requires use of the full point-of-sale, which is unnecessary for my business. Also, the basic reminder emails & texts should be editable without having to subscribe to the full marketing suite. It's a bit buggy in various workflows, like toggling between locations, the calendar does not refresh correctly. I also wish there was more customization available to display various fields during the appointment creation process, rather than having to dive into the Client or the Pet record.

Fernando
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Creat online scheduling tool for small business

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Layers over our website allowing people to book easily during off hours. Saves customer information so we can remarket.

we have to use their credit card processor and managing disputes is a challenge

Todd
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Company does not honor agreements, zero intengrity.

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: If you own a multi location chain or franchise in the salon vertical, stay away. It is far from ready for an owner that has developed a multi location business. If you want to spend an enormous amount of time trying to fix the glaring issues with this software then by all means.

Customer facing is decent. Company stated they had a strong relationship with Google re Google booking. Not at all the case. Google has recommended several times that we stop using MyTime. CC processing via Tsys has been decent but that is not a result of MyTime it is a function of the processor.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is horrible. Support is spotty at best. No accountability. Very expensive. No failover in the event of www outage.

Jaret
Jaret
Buchhaltung

Love this company!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been with MyTime for about a month now and have been thoroughly impressed with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal! They have a quick link to send feedback on the app/software that makes it easy to either report an issue or suggest a feature. I've submitted several ideas and had a couple of glitches and have been pleasantly surprised to either receive a response by email or even a telephone call! MyTime has literally called me four or five times to discuss either my ideas or understand a small issue I'm experiencing. Who does that anymore?! I love it! I have direct phone numbers and email address to real people who answer the phone. Awesome. I could go on forever about the customer service but I actually love the software and app as well! App: We have tried several different scheduling software options only to find that none of them could form to what we need for our home based business or they didn't have a mobile app to use on the go. We own an on the go business with no store front so 100% of our customer interaction is in their homes or through technology. With the app we can schedule appointments and input client information, call and message clients and check out analytic info. The software adds that much more to the software possibility. You can customize automatic, and professional looking emails/text messages to be sent as reminders or thank yous. You can ask for reviews automatically. You can check on the customers profile to see what type of communication they've received through the app. You can also schedule employees and easily manage their time. I don't know a lot about how this works, but each time you schedule on MyTime it helps with SEO. They do stuff to help you show up better in the search engine...I don't know all the details but it sounded really good for small business trying to get their names out there :) There's plenty more that can be said, but just experience it for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

User friendly. App runs pretty quickly for scheduling. Reschedule button, quick call and mapping at the touch of a button. Message customers from app. Exceptional customer service.

I would love a widget to see my calendar at a glance (they said they are in the process of creating this) and It would be awesome to color coordinate appointments by type and color coordinate blocked out time.

Monica
Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A hairstylist on Mytime

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system.
Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

Jovan
Jovan
Chief Operating Officer in USA

I can't say enough good things about my time. They are so present in ready to offer Solutions& suppo

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I truly believe that my time is on my side they want to see me when and want my business to thrive. I love how the CEO will chime in to get clarity from me firsthand. #priceless

Everything that I could think of to be helpful for me and my business, my time is already thought of. And if they have not and I made the suggestion nine times out of 10 is implemented within that week.

As their business evolves some things that were free in the beginning now cost money. For example it used to be free to call in for support but because I don't have the package that includes phone support I have to email / chat for support. Which is not a major issue but I did like in the past that I could just call

Sally
Sally
Yoga Teacher Training Coordinator and Instructor in
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: The MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I’m unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I’ve been getting more and more return clients since I’ve started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn’t look anywhere else!

Creating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.

I'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.

Organizational Change Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple, Intuitive Timesheet Submission

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

MyTime user interface allows users to efficiently input their time and refer to prior timesheets without losing their progress

While the user interface may be efficient, it does not have much style or color. There could be more customization and stylistic design.

Michelle
Michelle
blogger in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More Business Because of This Software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This is great software that can take the place of many of your paid for apps

I love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience. This leads to more sales.

There are occasional glitches, but they seem to be quickly remedied.

Theresa
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing product, unprofessional team, borderline scam

1.0 vor 9 Monaten

It is a POS system, that we were required by our franchisor to use.

Team is completely unprofessional. The onboarding "specialist" was incompetent, and had difficulty scheduling our first meeting properly. Functionality is so limited. The system would have many errors and was extremely glitchy. Customer service is awful. When trying to troubleshoot, they would book "fake" appointments in the live system, which blocked off my stylists' availability and cost them customers. They continued to charge me, even after I cancelled service. Leadership does not seem to care to improve service. Seems like a borderline scam. I would have switched from them, except the franchisor required us to use them.

Christian
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best investments I have made. I love this service and especially the customer service.

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I switched to Mytime from another service I've used. Mytime has been great implementing some of the changes and improvements I recommended to help my business. Great product and exceptional customer service.

Not having to deal with a separate merchant account. My cancellations have also have gone down since people have to leave their credit card information.

Kerrie

My helping hand

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: With my type of Mobil business I need a few more functions to make it perfect for me. It has helped me with having employees and scheduling. My time does try to help and fix what they can. They are changing and updating all the time. I feel soon they will have the options that I need.

Having the schedule on my phone. Texting my clients reminders of there appointments. Credit cards saved so that I can easily charge for noshows

the online scheduler doesn't work for my type of business

Jasmin
Salon Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating Booking System

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it's not a very efficient Booking System when there's other things out there that have far more useful features. In a small scale Salon this should be fine, but anything over 20 dogs a Day for Capacity this is just outdated.

Automated Alerts for Customers for their future Appointment the next Day. Can disable online booking for Customers

Very outdated technology, has no alert icons, has no indication if you have multiple pets from the same owner expected, same issue occurs at checkout with multiple pets. Long wait times for Customers to Book while you're following up with any manually inputted Staff notes on Pet Profiles at the bottom of the profile. Issues with Retail POS items and trying to process a return

Peter
CFO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big fan of this software.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I did a lot of research into different CRMs for my business. MyTime was by far the best.

Sometimes the mobile version does not update.

Richelle
Hair Stylist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes for a fluid and efficient day

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

I like being able to book appointments of my clients on the spot myself when they reach out. Also like being able to book people on the spot when Im out and about.

Sherwin
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service. They did help my business grow!

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I had been looking to do online bookings for a while. I couldn't ask for a better vendor than MyTime. There are some minor customization that they are not able to fix, but other than that everything was great!

Easy integration, great customer service. They really go out of their way to help ensure that I understand and am utilizing the software. They also have a lot of preset options for lots of different industries.

As each industry is different, there are some minor tweaks on my checkout process that they are unable to customize. I had several customers book my services incorrectly and were charged incorrectly because of this. There are ways around most of these kinks, it is just a little less efficient.

Jerry
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Massage Health LLC My Time Review

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Used Schedilicity prior to. This is a much easier product that is constantly improving. Customer s Service has responded to minor issues quickly and with great sucess

Karla
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Company

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: This is a great company. I started with them when they first launched, and the progress has been amazing.

Easy to use.

A few glitches here and there.

Store Manager in USA

I like it

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Easy to use and after the upgrade it got even easier. Very easy to keep track of customers and times.

Sometimes it's hard to tell between am and pm times. You have to get set in a contract to use the product.

Molly

Amazing software!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I love how easy it is to do everything I need it to do. Customer service is amazing every time I've had to call!

Does everything I need it to do and it's affordable!

Sometimes my scheduler will go blank and seems like it doesn't want to save my notes about clients services. Don't really like how when I type in a name for a new client and I have an existing client with the same first name, it tells me that his client already exist. I tend to have to type in an extra letter or number so it will work. Then I go back and edit that clients name. Just extra work i don't feel is necessary.

Antony
Owner in Kanada
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Scheduling Application

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I researched several Pet Grooming software applications before choosing Mytime. I like the option of a cloud based solution I can view from anywhere as well as the reputation management and marketing options.

I thought the on-boarding process was excellent. The software is fairly intuitive but Mytime provides great support where other providers just sell the program and you are on your own.

There was a minor glitch using an old version of windows and every once in a while the site will go down for a couple of minutes.

Tony
Tony
Instructor in
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helps Clients Schedule Appointments

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: MyTime is a way for my clients to schedule an appointment online. My clients find it very easy to use. My Google Calendar is linked with MyTime and my business is promoted by MyTime as well.

The customer service is great. You get to speak with a real person who is concerned about your needs and takes care of any issues you have.

George
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: It took a little longer than expected to bring across all of my contacts from Fullslate, but the customer service department kept me informed on the time line and reasons for the delay. By the way, it was an issue on Fullslates side.

It is easy for my clients to chose a practitioner and location. other products were not as easy.

Some of my clients don't care for having to make an account to schedule an appointment.

Jacob
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall an amazing experience!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It has boosted our business with reviews, time management and keeping everything in one place.

Inventory tracking, CRM, POS, etc all in one place. Since the transition has been made, our business has run much more smoothly. I couldn't forget the review manager- We have grown our reviews by over 30 in the past 2 months which is incredible.