Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über eHopper

eHopper ist ein kostenloses, mobiles POS. System, das für kleine Unternehmen entwickelt wurde und den täglichen Betrieb und Kundendienst unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über eHopper

Its organized and easy to use, it tracks information well and accessibly.

Bewertungen zu eHopper

4.2
4.0
3.9
4.1

7.0/10

eHopper hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie eHopper bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tim
Tim
Controller in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eHopper Point of Sale system, webstore support and product management software

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: I highly recommend eHopper as a solution to your business ecommerce needs. I know there are many out there, but the people alone make it worth it to me.

The staff and owner are incredibly helpful, friendly and patient. They will give you as much help as you need and/or want. The software is fairly easy to understand, even for someone as old and stuck in his ways as I am. If it can be done, they will help you to do it.

The main issue we had was my lack of understanding about how POS systems work. My background is in governmental accounting and analytics, so I sometimes asked questions that were somewhat irrelevant, not exactly what I needed, integration issues with other products, that kind of thing. But once I got up to speed, things went well. Most of my issues related to my lack of where I needed to go to make it best for us to operate.

Jerry
OWNER in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best System

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I love everything that ehopper does and has to offer.

I don't have anything to say about the least because I love it!!

Iryna
Owner in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used be a good one; however, now it is horrible

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Will be GLAD TO LEAVE this POS asap due to a terrible customer support.

Back in 2018 the support was awesome, they went an extra mile in order to sustify their customers.

Now is 2020 the customer support is the worst in the world. For example, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (if you hear her name, pls hang up and don't waiste your time!!) she waisted 20+ mins of my precious time, she accused me that I'm not paying for the software, as well as she cannot find mb e in the system and stated that I'm a free member who is NOT going to get help. On my question how about the monthly charges for 2 registers that I'm paying for 2 years, she retorted it is for the devices (however, the devices were paid in full 2 years ago!) I cannot believe they hired her. If you got a dummiest technician on the phone, like I did on May 12th, whose answers are "... I can't find an article... I don't know the answer...!" That's the sing to LEAVE this company. On my request to transfer my phone call to a manager, I got yelled by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he screamed at me like a crazy person. That the real face of the technical support right now in 2020.

Jay
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

e-Motion Review

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Good, fairly happy but it's not perfect.

Availability on poynt platform, inventory management, reporting

Inability to offer a refund without card present. Inability to do partial refunds. Sometimes transactions are missing, they show up in poynt but not in ehopper. Definitely still some bugs. No phone app. Lack of built in and included in plan customer data collection

eHopper customer experience

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

There are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

Antwort von eHopper

Hi, We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!

Duane
Owner in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our Implementation

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Extreme lack of support and or communication, constant login and licensing issues, overall as a POS it would be fine but you get what you pay for as they say. We ended up blowing it up, losing data, and ultimately going to VEND.

Ease of use, price point. During the free trail it seemed that this product would work as we are still small and new but you must consider future growth as well.

Lack of reporting, lack of customization IE receipts, entries required that don't make sense, IE departments that don't display anyways, constant time outs on back end and needing to constantly log in, lack of integration with Moneris - an ongoing problem since the latest apple update.

Antwort von eHopper

Thank you for you valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience. We are always working to improve our functionality and support. In terms of customer support, we have added additional resources with 24/7 support. Thanks again!

Jessica
Market Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ehopper is Amazing

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. 10 OUT OF 10! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

The customer service provided by [sensitive content hidden] was exceptional. Despite facing multiple challenges and hurdles, she navigated them with grace and ease, consistently answering my numerous calls. [sensitive content hidden] not only efficiently handled the complexities but also secured an incredible bundle deal for me, setting up my startup for less than $200.00. Her efforts made the entire experience seamless, and I highly recommend their service.

The so-called "con" is not really a downside. The only advice I can give is to be prepared for receiving top-notch equipment. You're getting a high-quality product along with an excellent program that includes unlimited training. Adjusting to everything new may take a bit of time since they offer a lot, so my suggestion is to start by uploading the necessary apps, learn those first, and gradually incorporate the fantastic additional features as you become more comfortable.

Tangi

Great POS for small business

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

I was able to try it for free 1years with all the function I desired before to pay something for it, second store opened.

the way of the refund work for a small business sometime it isn't convenient for our customer but we always figure it out for them at the end.

Spencer
Barbershop in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ehopper Customer review

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

EHopper is very easy to use and have had a good experience

I haven’t had any big issues. I had an issue in the beginning but got resolved

Lynn
Lynn
Manager of Sales in Australien

Small business

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

stock take is not doing what i need Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy need more metric measurements for australia

Antwort von eHopper

Thanks Lynn, We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.

oliver
dir in Südafrika
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bad support

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Their support team does not help if you have an Epson Printer....

Not sure what to say here as mainly posting for the bad support

support is not consistent... we are located in South Africa...we have an issue with our printer. Epson printer.... we have to wait until 6pm for someone to help us eventually... and after 20 minutes the support says he can't fix issues with an Epson printer, not supported by their system.... sorry but that is a Joke...

Antwort von eHopper

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with eHopper POS We are always working to improve our functionality, and user feedback like this is incredibly valuable to our overall process.

Wendy
Finance Coordinator in Kanada
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for large-scale events!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

I'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.

Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service, Limited Functionality

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

Antwort von eHopper

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected].

Sheng

Amazing app

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Very happy with ehopper. Works well on tablets and PC. Does not work on phones

Ehopper is absolutely wonderful. Super easy, clear and professional looking interface. Allows for easy transactions and quickbooks integration. Really good customer support.

To really unlock it's full potential you have to purchase the subscription. I would love to just pay a one time fee and be done with it but it seems everything is going in the way of subscriptions.

Justin
Manager in Kanada

You Get What You Pay For

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.

- Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses) - Manual sales - Prompt customer service - Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

- Issues with connectivity - Certain functionality issues (ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)

Laurie

Vape shop review

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!

It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

I have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

clara
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks for the great service

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Always prompt and helpful customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great associate there, happy to know we can count on a person we have a report with to help and not a random person every time we call.

Its organized and easy to use, it tracks information well and accessibly

It stalls out sometimes and doesn't remember credit cards, sometimes there is a delay in the response when typing. Setting up the back office menu is not very good. I want to have a home screen with the most accessed products, but when you ad them to the menu they all automatically shift and its frustrating. The dual screen would be cooler if it were touch screen so customers can sign for credit cards on the opposing screen instead of having to turn the whole ehopper unit to get a signature.

Ehopper review

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Difficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

Antwort von eHopper

Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected] and we'll be sure to get you set up.

Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Easy of use, products display, currency options

Diagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

Antwort von eHopper

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!

Gencho
GM in USA

Ehopper

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Easy to work. Best price on the market.

Need a lot improvement. Need more reporting options

Antwort von eHopper

Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!

Katherine
Product Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great System and Great Service!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.

It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

The software is great, can't think of anything I don't like

Kevin
Owner/Operator in USA

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE

Kommentare: Excellent

The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

Antwort von eHopper

Hey Kevin, It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Sandra
Retail Store Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Pleased

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I chose ehopper because they look quite easy to get started with and to incorporate with our retail store and to get up and going very quickly. I also chose and a continue to be very pleased with ehopper; their support is unparalleled to any other support I have every exprienced.

The absolutely best in Customer Support. They respond immediately when requesting assistance.

Limited reporting. Limited personalized customizing of our online store website.

Jaime
Jaime
Point Of Sale Deployment Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

Joe

Very satisfied

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.