Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über VoxVote

Kostenlose mobile Voting-Plattform mit unbegrenztem Publikum. Erstelle Live-Umfragen für dein Publikum, mache ein Quiz, verwende es in MOOC oder anderen Events.

Erfahre mehr über VoxVote

Simplicity of use for the for voters makes it quick and easy for the facilitator to integrate into a learning session.

Hard to see results, the usr interaction is not always optimal.

Bewertungen zu VoxVote

4.4
4.2
4.3
4.2

8.7/10

VoxVote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 416 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie VoxVote bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cooles Abstimmungs- und Abfrage-Online-Tool

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Für alle Benutzer und Teilnehmer sehr einfach zu benutzen und ohne technischem Aufwand machbar.

Nachteile sind bis jetzt noch überhaupt keine aufgefallen.

Amy
Amy
Director of Education in USA
Immobilien, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I wanted to add an audience participation tool to a live event and Voxvote was easy to implement.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

It allows an unlimited number of respondents and many features which can be customized. It was easy to implement and the tutorial was helpful. They let you try it for free 5 times so you can test drive it.

Ask me again in a few months after I've used it a few times. I am still playing around with it and don't know what I like or don't like yet. i would love to be able to integrate the questions right into my powerpoint, but at this point it looks like I will be toggling back and forth. Let me know it this is not correct.

Antwort von VoxVote

Yes, at the moment there is no Powerpoint or Keynote plugin. Main reason: it might work on your local installation laptop, but on venue location, there might be other laptops on media beamers, preventing to install plugins. Also, the variety of Microsoft Office - version 2010, 2013, 2016 both on 32 and 64 bits makes it really hard to make hassle free plugins. Nevertheless, we are developing a simple slide page within VoxVote in 2018. So you can create simple slides between your questions. You can think of headers, subheaders, paragraphs, images, bulleted lists etc.

LUCIO
Tesoriere Generale in Italien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VOTE OF A STATUTE

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

IT IS BUILT BY THE EXPERIENCED HAND OF INEXPERIENCED USERS

DOES NOT KEEP THE ORDER OF THE QUESTIONS AND DOES NOT SHOW THE COLORS IN THE QUESTION TO THE PARTICIPANTS

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! About the colors to the client. That might influence quiz / correct / yes no answers. Colors are for the chart/graphs only.

Ma
Assistant Professor in Tschechien
Hochschulbildung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Useful but limited free version

3.0 vor 9 Monaten

It does what I expect it to do, namely to collect data from audience.

The free option for newly registered is extremely limited while the paid options are expensive for this type of an app. Archivating an event is an irreversible decision, however the user is not warned for this.

Surgeon Educator in Niederlande
Medizinische Praxis, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Voxvote very useable

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Used satisfactorily for many years, started out on educational account.

Easily and readily accessible. Presentation mode works well.

Difficult to change order of slides, no compatibility with powerpoint, Editing slides (not questions) is cumbersome, selecting colors is difficult as a color always needs to be selected from the palette, not preset.

Sterling
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool to Have!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Student Elections, Theme Votes, Royalty Votes- you name it and VoxVote has saved us the money of buying ballots and the time of counting. It's accurate, customizable to our needs and has been a game changer for us. THANK YOU!

I appreciate that VoxVote is willing to help out education by providing this service for free (for now). Other companies charge an arm and a leg which we just don't have in the classroom. This service allows us to do quick votes for our student body (Homecoming, Prom, ASB) and because it can be live it is VERY exciting for the students to see. It's AWESOME!

I haven't found any yet. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get it- it's great!

Antwort von VoxVote

Whoop Whoop! What a great review!

Willy
Administrator in Schweden
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experience of use

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Easy to understand and use. We use the software for voting and it was easy to explain to participants how to vote.

Maybe a more fun layout in the app but it's not a big deal

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! The fun part is not our main focus. We have a b2b focus.

yael
physiotherapist in Israel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

using voxvote

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: i plan to use it in a conference.

easy to learn how to use it. very friendly

design can be upgraded to somthing more nice

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks, we keep improving!

Julia
Professor in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Great to use in Physics classes!

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I use it in classes. After explaining a concept, I ask a few questions on VoxVote to check if the students understood it.

It's simple to use. It lets you know immediately whether students understand a concept.

It is difficult to write mathematical formulas and equations

Claudia
MD in Brasilien
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Voxvote for medicine

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: amazing!

It's very easy to use and friendly! You can share results and visualize them in a very simple way!

You have to get more credits, so for educational purposes you have to have funding

vor 10 Monaten

Wow, great review! Thanks for the lovely words

Fernanda
Professor in Portugal
Biotechnologie, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

A very interesting and useful product

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I use de product in classe to help the discussion of some subjects

The product is very useful and easy to use.

I really like this product and I can't find anything less good

vor 8 Monaten

Great! Maybe the educational license (edu365) is a good option for Universidade da Beira Interior?

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Looking for an interactive ice breaker to start a training and poll the group of 10 at the start.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Too early to tell, still need to perform with a real live audience.
I hope to use this as an ice breaker at the start of a short training to poll participants about their perception and let the answer statistics generate some interactions from the audience.

Kahoot is used a lot in our company during events, but I needed something that is not a contest but a poll that allows for more than 4 answers. PROS: + Web based and browser access and no mandatory app required (not everyone has a smartphone!) + Easy to set-up questions + Clear visualisation of the results

- First impression of a question with 7 answers looked clunky due to scrolling that felt unnatural - After a first test, it is not clear what "free" really means... Limitations of a free account were not visible, but then again I dit not really look for it either before filling this in. --> value for your company will be that your name will be mentioned and projected throughout a diverse population of 10K+ employee company. If feedback of participants is good, it will be promoted in our internal intranet community.

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi, thanks for your review. We don't have yet your credentials, so please sent us a mail to [email protected] and we can try to solve the 'cons' you mentioned.

Andrea
associate professor in Ungarn
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Students like it and found it useful and fun.

Easy to create, fast to start and mobile app

I cannot delete a vote when it is wrong. Archived votes cannot be deleted.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks we could provide you a full free educational license.

Aleksandra
Student in Montenegro
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An amazing software with an amazing Team!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent ! I am very glad I found voxvote using google search and with joy I will recommend it to others. Although I use it as a student I am sure that local businesses organizing online meetings, especially online brainstorming events would love to give voxvote a try.

I love how user friendly this software is, each webpage offers useful information that is easy to spot/find, the events are easy to create and the data is processed immediately after the event ends. Just amazing and practical.

So far I like everything. This product is very well planned and designed.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! Great to hear! You can also benefit with the full version for your University, see website educational offer

Nicholas
Nicholas
Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Forschung, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to engage an audience!

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: As already noted, I very much enjoy using this software during my required presentations and during lab meetings. It has also been useful for me to develop my public speaking skills, as I can receive feedback on the quality of my presentation right then and there. Great product!

I love that this software is FREE and SIMPLE. What more could one ask for? I have had next to no issues with using VoxVote to get feedback from audiences during seminars or presentations. This tool helps to draw in the attention of your audience and is a good break in pace from traditional lecture style presentations.

Nothing! I love it! Absolutely plenty for a free software.

Amanda
Communications Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Free

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

I love that I have a free option since I only use it once a year

I am not happy with the price point for annual subscription options.

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi, thanks for your response. About your cons: annual subscription. We don't have that, we work with credits, so you can use whenever you want. It's not a recurring monthly or annual payment.

Senior Lecturer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

VoxVote Review

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I have found VoxVote to be a really useful addition to my academic lectures within Journalism and Law. It really allows you to get real-time reaction from your students. I now save their responses to individual questions and use them as a database of how perceptions and positions change over time.

Speed of response

Cost

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi Trent, thanks for the great review. The costs as cons? You might have missed free for educational usage information on our website. Nottingham Trent University can apply, please mail us from http://www.voxvote.com/offers/domainlist

michelle
youth & inclusive practice development officer in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

love this product

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Such a good product for big events, showing results straight away to the whole event

love the ease of use of this product with large groups

Nothing it's fantastic , we really like it

Thanks! Great to hear

Marc
Consultant in Deutschland
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Easily way to ask your audience

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It is a great tool to work with in workshops. I saved a lot of time to involve participant.

Really easy to use in workshops to participate your audience.

maybe, that in word cloud, sometimes it´s a little bit difficult to read more than one word...

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi, thanks for the review. About the wordcloud, did you see the frequency tab on top of the wordcloud to show the full sentences?

Steve
Business Manager in Belgien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, Learners loved it

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: After our first few problems, we found the software very easy to use. When I am teaching I need something that works without much effort from myself. This fits the bill. We have already convinced another company to have a trial of the software and I am sure they will find the same benefits as we did.

It was very easy to get working. A basic set of questions took just minutes to set up. This is great if you don't have the time to spend learning a lot of new skills. We also liked the fact that there are apps for our learners to use. They found this much easier than going to an URL.

Our learners had to keep leaving the session and rejoining which was find, but we had to keep reminding them to do this. We archived a session by mistake and could not find a way to get it back again. Our error but it would be nice to be able to do this.

Thanks!

Deutschland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A great product for interactive training!

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: As a trainer in project management, I have tested VoxNote to make my training sessions more lively and exciting. The absolute advantage of VoxNote against its competitors is the PIN-code: 5 digits, no registration and the votting session starts...so simple for the audience! Regarding room for improvement, some stars are missing mainly because of a bit tiring and confusing man-machine interface ('update' is misleading and I often forget it before clicking "close"). Hint: something as user-friendly as Google's online forms would be great.

- PIN-code for audience - large audience possible (<100) even for basic package

- man-machine interface quite old-fashioned and not intuitive

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi David, Thanks for your man-machine comments. We will continue to improve our platform.

Roy
Neuseeland

Great online voting tool

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Voxvote is a great online (mobile/web-based) voting tool. Easy to set up and with lots of nice functionalities (like saving polls, exporting results, etc). I only have 2 things on my wish list. Firstly, more themes for the answers as currently only a black theme is available, whick looks okish only in phones. Options to choose font size for answers would be also great. Secondly, it'll be great to be able to display math equations on questions, ie X to the power of 3=3 showing as an proper equation (Compatibility with latex would be even better!). Aside that, VoxVote is a great tool!

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi Roy, Thanks for the review and wishlist. Did you know that as a University user, you can apply for free usage and the full version? See https://www.voxvote.com/offers/domainlist Regards

Anand
Consultant Trainer in Indien

A great tool for large instant polls - very easy to set up, easy to poll from anywhere, great value

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Achieved my objectives for polling - got a large audience involved, with instant summary of what they're thinking/ perceiving.

Set up was very easy. The credits system needed to be understood - but once I got it, it was all smooth. I could set up a poll for 100 respondents, which is great. The link for the respondent is easy to get (no complicated character-letter combinations). Everything works fine!

If there was a better display of my question text on the live poll page it would have been good. As it was, the question statement was long and so the text was all jumbled up... not elegant.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks for the great review! About the long display text: we advice to have short questions on the questions, also for readability on mobile devices. Sometimes its good to add an image beside of the question, and with that, you can make a short question text.

Stéphane
Senior Advisor Channel Shift in Kanada
Versicherung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very easy to use, nice App and many super features

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Easy to use and to set up. I was looking for an App that can let me create a live Survey to let the participants vote for their best team. I got all I was looking for when reading in Apple Store the desciption.

the retrieve function seems to not work properly. Had to ceate another account with another email. Probably a temporary bug, but when you need to do a live demo to the management committee, it's not what you want to happened.

Antwort von VoxVote

Dear Stéphane Thanks for the review. The retrieve function? Password retrieve is normally working. Maybe password reset email ended up in your spam box? Vincent

Pia
lecturer in Irland
E-Learning, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

very pleased

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Really engaging for students. However the sign in page asking students to vote is

Really engaging for students. Several students have come up to me to ask if we can use it at the end of each class.

pricey if using frequently. A friend told me about it. I think more advertising needed

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi, Thanks for the review. Pricey when used frequently? You have the full free educational licence :-)