Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Lucky Orange

Erfahre, wie Besucher deine Website wirklich nutzen – mit dynamischen Heatmaps, Erfassung von Besuchern, Formularanalysen, Live-Chats, Umfragen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Lucky Orange

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there.

Its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it.

Bewertungen zu Lucky Orange

4.7
4.7
4.6
4.6

8.9/10

Lucky Orange hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 188 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Lucky Orange bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Raad
Raad
Marketing Director in Jordanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Jordan
Head of IT in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, but I wish there was more.

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: 90% Positive, I'm left wanting more often than not as we have far too many platforms doing too many things. If there was say a in-built way to marry up orders placed on a e-commerce site to the recording of their journey through the site that would be the best case scenario for us.

The customer support uses in heatmaps and live chat are the key reasons for us to purchase Lucky Orange.

The pre-made integrations for Bigcommerce seem to leave us wanting. The support and developer docs feel stale and lacking also. The support team itself was very helpful when I had to reach out to them, I'm referring specifically about the support docs at https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/ as all the answers are rather generic.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review, Jordan. Love to hear that your team has been able to use heatmaps and live chat to bring a better experience to your visitors and customers. We appreciate your feedback regarding our BigCommerce integration and have already passed along your comments to our help document team. Regarding your request to "marry up" orders to recordings, this capability already exists within our app through our custom API. Using custom API, you can pass in an ordered event which will then connect it to your customer. Our team would be more than happy to show you how to set it up. Simply send an email to [email protected] referencing this review to get started. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

eric
EVP Revenue in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its good but could be better

3.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was great when we first started using it; provided us with much-needed insight. But with the change in pricing and lack of product improvements, it's hard to justify the monthly cost.

I like the user interface and how data is displayed.

The pricing change made it less attractive for the value we received.

vor 2 Wochen

We appreciate your feedback, Eric. It’s great to hear that you enjoy our user interface and data display. Analyzing your visitors is much easier when you can easily interpret the data and see exactly how people interact with your website. We appreciate your feedback about our pricing. Our tool continues to evolve to grow with your business, which includes regularly releasing new features and integrations. Over the last year we’ve launched multiple question surveys, optimizable segments, a new Optimizely integration among other features. I would be happy to talk more about our pricing and walk you through our newest features. Simply reply to my email to connect. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Quynh
Senior Marketing Specialist in Australien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The heatmapping and website analysis tool you need for your business

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been quite good and was a good transition away from another provider we used to have that didn't really give us the information we needed.

I like that it provides a very easy display of your heatmapping so that you can make changes and adjustments to your site/landing pages for better conversion.

The funnel feature doesn't seem to work at all. It doesn't accurately track how far people make it through your funnel...and the data retention that Lucky Orange has is quite minimal. It'd be great if we could see data that extends beyond 60 days...

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your review, Quynh! We love that you’ve been able to gain so much insight from our tools! Heatmaps are a powerful way to see where people interact with your website. Visitor behavior really makes a huge difference in your conversion optimization efforts. Regarding your cons, could you please reach out to [email protected] referencing this review? Lucky Orange offers extended data storage beyond 60 days, and we would be happy to walk you through it. Additionally, we would like to investigate what you’re experiencing with our conversion funnels. Simply send us an email to get the ball rolling. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Ripon
IT Executive in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

It helps me to optimize our website smoothly.

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Lucky Orange also offers user polls, which allow us to get feedback from our visitors. This feedback can be used to make improvements to the website and give our visitors a better experience.

Lucky Orange offers heatmaps, which allow you to quickly and easily view how visitors are interacting with a website. This helps to identify problem areas and optimize the user experience.Lucky Orange provides visitor recordings, which allow me to view how individual visitors are interacting with our website. This helps to keep track of their activities and identify any problems or areas for improvement.

Lucky Orange is a paid service, so it can be expensive for some businesses.Lucky Orange is only compatible with certain web browsers and operating systems, so it may not work for all users.Lucky Orange is a complex service, so it can be difficult for some users to understand and use.

vor 9 Monaten

Appreciative of your detailed review, Ripon! Our user surveys, heatmaps and visitor recordings are all about giving you a clear picture of visitor behavior to improve your website experience. Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. When you can see what's happening on "the other side of the screen," you get a front seat to your customers' online interactions. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're always here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Francois
Head of Technology in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a great product, would recommend for anyone with a customer centric website.

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: It's been a good way for us to see where customers might be using the site differently to what we intended as well as a way to easily debug issues customers might have with different screen sizes and browser types.

The ability to see screen sizes and browser types have been really helpful. Obviously being able to see what the customer's journey looked like is of great value.

The ability to track based on IP does not seem to be available anymore? Makes things harder as we're debugging using country tracking and session times.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Francois - Thank you for your review and recommendation of Lucky Orange! We're glad to hear you've used our product to gain insight into the customer journey. Regarding your comment about tracking visitors based on IP, you can do that in Lucky Orange. It's not turned on by default, but the following link to one of our help documents explains how you can enable that setting: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/341-how-to-adjust-visitor-ip-address-display-and-storage-settings. Cheers, Bradley

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

I love that I can watch my customer journeys in real time. It's so helpful for UX design, product development and buyer intent tracking.

I wish I didn't have to pay for it because I'm an early-stage start-up but it's a service worth paying for.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that watching real-time customer journeys has been helpful for your UX design, product development, and buyer intent tracking. Providing you with actionable insights is what we aim for. Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lucky Orange Is A Solid Choice

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Lucky Orange has the most attractive UI of any of its competitors, and your ability to tag things via their visual viewer is really nice.

It can't do all that much when you really boil it down. Microsoft Clarity can do all of the same things and is free. Sometimes Lucky Orange also lets UI get in the way of functionality.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your review! We’re glad you’ve enjoyed our UI and creating Lucky Orange events. It’s amazing to see visitor behavior based on those events, whether it’s on a specific button or element. Regarding your concerns, could you please send an email to [email protected] at your earliest convenience referencing this review? Our team would love to review with you the areas that you are finding confusing within our UI so we can explore your experience further. Additionally, would you be interested in a 15-minute product walk-through? This complimentary call highlights our 20+ features and helps you get the most out of our tools. As mentioned previously, get started by sending an email to our client services team at [email protected] mentioning this review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Jayson
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a game changer when optimizing sales pages

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been great so far and I am happy with the service.

It was super simple to get setup and the interface is easy to follow and navigate. I love the data it provides to help me optimize my sales pages.

Sometimes I feel that it doesn't record all the visitors as I would like, but there very well could be other factors dictating that and not dependent on Lucky Orange.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for leaving us a review! We love when our users call Lucky Orange a “game changer!” Optimizing your website and sales pages shouldn’t be difficult, and visitor behavior gives you that insider look at the data you need. Regarding not all visitors being recorded, there are a number of reasons that can impact this. Reasons include the visitor blocking themselves for increased privacy, bot traffic, older browsers and extensions. Here’s a help doc to learn more: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/275-faq-why-some-visitors-aren-t-tracked, and we’re happy to help if you have any additional questions. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here should you need anything! Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Joe
Ecommerce Director in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great support

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Great. Great team and great support. Helped us get set up and quick to respond to questions.

a very capable product with a bit of a learning curve, but anything worth it's salt will have that. They've got great customer support that proactively reaches out to address issues or concerns you have. Great team. Love what they're up to.

Again, the learning curve. But if you leverage their support, and make sure you carve out the time to dedicate to the tool, you're good.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review, Joe! This is music to our ears. We love to see how Lucky Orange has been able to surpass your expectations in so many ways. We take pride in providing the best onboarding, technology and support for all of our users. Thank you again for your sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sayam
CMO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Joshua
Administrator, Web Technology / IT Support in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has helped us offer better support and better track down customer issues

5.0 letztes Jahr

The live chat and session recordings have enabled us to better serve our customers. The live chat allows us to answer questions in real time for customers and allows them to complete their order without having to sit on hold trying to connect with us via the phone. It also allows us to better track down issues customers experience.

The biggest challenges we have had is that sometimes the session recordings do not exactly match what the customer experienced. I am not certain, but I think it may have to do with externally hosted JavaScript files. It would also be helpful if when you are searching for a customer session, more of the data would bring up the session. Sometimes even when I have the city, state, phone number and email address of a customer, I still cannot locate their session recording. This is especially frustrating when I finally find the session and some or all of that information is in the session data, but it still did not come up in the session search results.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review and feedback - I'll pass it along to our engineering team. It's great to hear that you're using Session Recordings to provide even better support to your customers. We're here if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Amit
Product Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product! Heat-mapping made easy : )

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience has been excellent! It's my go-to tool for exploratory & investigation analysis for our website. It helps me immensely in making data-driven decisions daily.

In one word: EVERYTHING! Great product, easy to operate, easy setup & impressive visualization capabilities!

Back-tracking of data for heat mapping is only possible for 60 days!

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your positive review of Lucky Orange, Amit! We're thrilled to hear that you find our tool great, easy to operate, and are impressed by Lucky Orange's visualization capabilities. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you and your business. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here should you need any help! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kathy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for analyzing traffic

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

This software has been a godsend when the need for troubleshooting reared its ugly head. We've used this on multiple occasions to identify or eliminate problems that were impacting sales. We had this "turned on" even when we weren't actively using it, and the info we are able to glean from the heat maps show us how to reformat our homepage for best customer experience. Also we use it to identify different shopping tendencies. Highly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone who has an eCommerce business that truly wants to be able to dig deeper in data in order to grow.

I had a difficult time disconnecting an old account for Lucky Orange, so between the 2 different versions it was tricky getting set up correctly. Unfortunately I waited until I was in the middle of troubleshooting after reinstalling (that was on me) so I wasn't able to tell if it was LO not working properly or my website. But customer service has always been EXCELLENT. This really isn't a complaint just don't do what I did and wait until you need it to have it live on your store.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Wow! Love that Lucky Orange plays a role in the growth of your website! Understanding visitor behavior really makes all the difference. Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. Our team is here should you need anything else! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Curran
Founder in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Lucky Orange!

Kommentare: Love it!

I use LuckyOrange daily to check my traffic and what my users are doing on my marketing site and within our app. Helps me keep a pulse on where traffic is coming from and lets me figure out important metrics like our unique visitor -> trial conversion rate.

I have a lot of websites that I track so I wish pricing was based on overall traffic number and not how many sites you have. I would use the tool more if sites weren't so limited.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

And we love helping our customers learn more about visitor experience to grow their websites and businesses! Thank you for your review, Curran! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kosara
"Easy to use app" in Serbien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to use app"

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Alan
Founder and CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

DemandRevenue.com review of Lucky Orange

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent, really love the capabilities and I know more I could be doing!

The ability to monitor user movement through my website

I wish they did a reverse IP lookup instead of assigning fruit names to users, when possible. This is like Clearbit is doing weekly for websites.

vor 5 Monaten

We truly appreciate your review and feedback on Lucky Orange's capabilities. Monitoring user movement is indeed crucial for understanding and optimizing the user journey. We're always looking for ways to enhance our features, and your feedback about the reverse IP lookup is noted. Our goal is to provide the best tools and insights to our users, and we're committed to continuous improvement. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here to assist should you have any questions! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Daniel
Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value website monitoring service!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The portal is user-friendly and well-designed, and customer service is quick to respond!

I love that I can watch in real time and/or review after the fact. I can turn off "idle" time so that I can see how people were interacting without wasting my time watching long pauses. But at the same time I can see where people are pausing and try to figure out why.

There's nothing not to like about this software! If it were possible to have the recording start immediately, they would be nice but I believe this is just a limitation of the internet, so sometimes it takes a moment or two before recording starts.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for such kind words! Watching sessions to discover pain points your customers are having and being able to address them is invaluable. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, we're always here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Matt
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It has been an affordable solution for our small business.

I love being able to chat with site visitors, answer their questions and suggest resources for them.

It is very difficult to set up funnels that work and you can’t make cross-platform funnels at all.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for the review and feedback! Utilizing customer feedback tools to help visitors navigate your site can make all the difference in increasing conversion rates. Please reach out to us if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley with Lucky Orange

Sarah
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for an overview of customer interactions of your website

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: While my knowledge is basic for this software, I do find it helpful overall. I wish LuckyOrange offered more in-depth tutorials. I think would really help retain more customers instead of getting frustrated.

I like the easy of use when looking at landing pages, heat maps and the chat box.

I wish I knew more of the features offered. The company's face to face tutorial is decent but pretty short. I am working my way through more YouTube tutorials to better utilize this product.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Sarah! We're happy to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to let you optimize your landing pages and connect with your visitors. Per your feedback about tutorials, have you been able to schedule a personal onboarding call? This is a 100% free service we offer all visitors to better understand Lucky Orange and to answer your questions. You can set it up here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new. We also have a Help Center with a lot of tutorials and guides on all aspects of Lucky Orange from setup to privacy to features. Check it out at https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sotiris
web design in Griechenland
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lucky Orange

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

The best app out there and the most cheap to start over.

No nothing.I dont have anything to say that i dont like in lucky orange .

vor 8 Monaten

We're delighted to hear that you find Lucky Orange to be the best app out there and affordable to start with! We're glad there's nothing you don't like about our tool. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Lucky Orange! We're here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Marian
CEO in Rumänien

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings.

Yuri
Marketing Analyst in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

Mark
Web Developer/Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have application for business development

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Here at Forthgear, we use Lucky Orange to find opportunities for business development and an optimized user experience.

From our experience, everything was very easy to setup and use.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review, Mark! We love helping our customers get access to that visitor experience to grow your website and business. Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sibella
HEAD OF MARKETING in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wish I understood it better...

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Frustrating.

This data is surely helpful -- it's just difficult for someone to ramp up to really understanding it enough to unpack the data and employ it. Right now, all I see is what page people visit most. Well, okay, but Shopify tells me that, too. Really would help if there was an onboarding video of about 2-3 minutes that explains how to best use Lucky Orange and deploy the data for improved customer experiences.

See above: Opaque. Hard to understand how it's actually helpful in a GRANULAR way. Not just the 30,000 foot viewpoint.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Sibella - We're sorry to hear you had a tough time figuring out how to use Lucky Orange, but we can help with that! We offer a free 15-minute onboarding call to all of our customers to help you get the most value out of Lucky Orange. And since you're on Shopify, our support team can show you some unique ways you can see your Shopify data within Lucky Orange. You can book your onboarding call through this link https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new. We also have an overview video of Lucky Orange that you might find helpful, too: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/260-lucky-orange-overview-video - Bradley with Lucky Orange