Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Flock

Flock ist ein Team-Kollaborationstool, das dir hilft, Arbeit zu erledigen, nur schneller! Mehr als 25.000 Unternehmen vertrauen weltweit darauf.

Erfahre mehr über Flock

For our use, it meets all expectations, we have nothing to complain about, but on the part of the administrator I have already seen complaints about lack of integration.

Bewertungen zu Flock

4.6
4.5
4.4
4.6

8.7/10

Flock hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 342 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Flock bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Anthony
Anthony
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative to the bigger named communication apps

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: We use Flock daily and it is an indispensable part of our workday.

The ease of use and pricing were the 2 main things that drew us to Flock.

Not able to customize more uniquely, but thats a minor point.

Brian
Brian
Chief Technical Officer in Kenia
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A more user-friendly Slack

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We have a completely remote team of about 30 team members. The biggest challenge in running a remote team is integrating communication between people and teams to reduce the distance and increase personal interaction. Flock solved that for us in a big way. Adoption was 100% and everyone always has it online. It has really improved team cohesiveness.

The best feature about Flock is its ease-of-use. Our team is made of diverse members with different technical skills from engineers, designers, project managers to marketers and HR. The most important feature when choosing this was ease of use as that would greatly affect how well the tool would be adopted by the team members.

The administration and enterprise features were are not as robust as the competitors. If one was looking for a compliant enterprise communication tool to pass on sensitive information, I would check elsewhere.

Monika
Chief Accountant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flock is a Must Have Business Instant Messenger

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Flock has replaced Swit in my organization since it offers nearly all features available on Slack which is the main aspect why I like it.

I slightly dislike that Flock lack robust video conferencing capability.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just Telegram or Whatsapp with some integrations!

1.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Flock is really good, I recommend it to small IT or ITes company as most of the apps made available for keeping developers and programmers in mind. Whereas for rest it's better to use Telegram with IFTTT and Zapier or Try Workplace by Fb and MS Teams then switching from Slack to Flock. But those who're already using Slack, Flock is like Bullock cart Vs Bently (Slack) and sooner or later either you'll upgrade to Slack or Workplace by Facebook or Teams by MicroSoft.

- Easy to use - Affordable then Slack but not anymore after entry of Workplace by Fb and MS Teams (as they're almost free) - Best in class Support and they're always there to assist you

- A complete dearth of apps and integrations, NOT EVEN the 100 essential apps (by Slack) and must have Integrations are available on Flock, literally you'll regret and repent if you're switching from Slack. As just 54 App integrations are available that too without full functionality. - You can search a file but couldn't click or access it. - A Big NO for Media or Marketing Company as it may take years for you to find the image your teammate posted just 3 months back. - Slowest, let me repeat slowest app development I've ever seen in my life so far. No need to feature requests or app integration suggestions

Morgan
Group Aqua Data Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Flock A Multipurpose Platform

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I feel secure when am working using Flock.

I liked how I can use it in multiple functions like in ( team communication, task management, collaborations & small business projects management ) etc. It has helped in management of the small businesses that I have and am grateful.

Flock for has nothing that I find intriguing.

Pamela
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flock

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a construction company that uses this for our field techs to load pictures and we have had no problems, whenever I have had to contact flock which was twice, they were able to handle what I needed at that time, I would highly recommend this software. (still looking for in expensive software to use with my techs on sending work orders)

Our main purpose for using flock is being able to share pictures.

There is only 1 thing I would say is cons, when contacting flock it is sometimes hard to understand what they are saying due to they have a different accent the usa does. I would recommend a search bar for finding older pictures.

Hannah
President in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Team Communication Tool We Needed

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Keeping all team communication in one place is exactly the solution we needed, elevating our team from seperate chats and email threads. It has organized our team and keeps everything organized and archived if we ever need to draw on what was previously said.

I like the intergrated tools that make managing projects within our team so much easier! For example, the to-do lists that you are able to create between team members keeps us on track and organized.

I haven't found to many things to dislike about Flock, the only pain point with the free version is only allowing the (1) administrator to post to announcements. Our team made a seperate channel so that relevant leaders could post announcements.

Jeremy
Lead Pastor in USA
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamline Communication and bring your team together!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: With flock we set reminders during meetings when we need to circle back to a discussion. We have pinned posts that are important for the team to refer back to often. We have utilized the video chat room for offsite meetings.

Flock is easy to learn and utilize. It makes communicating with your team simple. We have people in the office and out of the office so keeping everyone on the same page can be a challenge. Flock helps us communicate throughout the week, stay on task and make sure everyone has the information they need readily accessible. There are two features that a previous company we had didn't offer. Flock offers a Do Not Disturb feature which has helped. You can also delete posts which is a benefit that other group messaging companies do not offer.

I haven't come across any cons yet. Our experience with Flock has truly been positive.

Massimo
Massimo
CEO in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

irreplaceble

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Absoluty happy with it, both on desktop and mobile app.

Flock simply allowed our team to continue working during the pandemic. Since the day 1, we were already working as usual because it replaces all collaborative functions. Furthermore, it integrates with many commons tools like Google Drive and Todoist.

Maybe the assistance is not very fast, but we barely needed it.

Irene
Business Development Executive in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flock for BIM and Remote Work

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

It allows me to coordinate remotely with colleagues all over the world, mainly our team in Nepal.

On my end, I have no aspect that I face as a flaw.

Ron
Dir Business Development in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Chose as an Alternative to Slack

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As we are all working remotely now, Flock is especially useful for everything from early morning check-in to quick sharing of files.

Having used Slack with several organizations, I was familiar with the benefits of a direct real-time communications platform tailored to enhance work activities. In choosing for our small company, we found Flock to be a better alternative both cost-wise and overall look and feel. The ability to bring in guests on specific projects without adding to our baseline use cost was a key recommender for us. The integration with Google Docs is very good. Flock also seems to be a more customer-focused independent company, rather than a large public corporation (and even larger now) that will be driven by how much more rent it can charge across its customer base, which is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Some of the audio/video features need to be better integrated. The video conferencing still seems a bit buggy compared to other platforms, so we don't rely on Flock for that service.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our team has migrated to FLOCK for ease of use and for feature set capabilities which allow us to manage tasking and team communication as well as video conferencing most effectively

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: In the final analysis , we believe Flock is a winner and we will be using Flock as our primary collaborative team communication tool for our office team tasking assignment, as well as for video chat . Our office wanted a shared communication tool which on balance was designed with team work in mind. Considering the user interface which allows for common communication as well as closed conversation threads between managers, the rather convenient presence of one touch button control for screen sharing as well as conference call entrance, Flock will be our go communication tool for intra office now. We would say the only real negatives though not plentiful were tied to the inability to control notifications coming from conversations. This can create a log jam. We also experienced some difficulty with file searching or keeping files private to one user. Our recommendation is to emphasize the team orientated communication tools offered by Flock as the primary orientation for usage and to use its rather robust application integration capabilities to supplement weaknesses in the usage of the program. We use Trello quite easily with Flock for instance. Give Flock a try as we believe it can help.

Seamless and extremely easy to use interface has many advantages including wide and extremely robust application support including Trello, social network apps and many more. We are able to manage team conversation which can be common or specific to users in the group, employ instant screen sharing , and one button touch for video call and chat participation. Overall Flock has proven extremely user friendly and convenient. At this time, pro model and feature upgrade is only a month.

Less ability at this time to control notifications from shared conversations as well as a non available capability to keep shared files private to 1 user.

Meredith
Creative Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Communication Game-changer

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Before Flock, we were relying on group texts and email chains. But as the company grew, group texts were becoming more unmanageable and confusing. I like that this keeps quick, business communications in one place. You can organize the channels easily. I also really like how smoothly Flock syncs with Dropbox. In our audio production field, we deal with a lot of big files. With Flock, you are able to send those files to a group to listen to easily, with quick loading time and with a smaller chance of the communication being lost like it would be on another email chain.

Sometimes I find myself missing notifications from Flock. I'm not sure if I just haven't fine-tuned my notification settings. But occasionally, I'll click on Flock and realize I didn't seem to see a slew of messages.

Pia
Human Resources Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Messaging And Internal Communication Tool

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The user interface and simple interactive user experience for all functions are a big benefit of utilizing Flock. We may establish polls and meeting reminders, and we can communicate with our team to exchange pertinent information.

For communication, the smartphone app is fantastic. You can use the flock API to trigger alerts and utilize it as a normal messenger. It's incredibly slick, and getting used to it won't take long. The platform is also quite adaptable, and a variety of integrations are offered to teams to assist in streamlining workflow and automating operations.

Its video conferencing is slow and poor. It can be sluggish, and the messages can occasionally arrive with a significant delay. At times, we must have a local repository for the resources.

Obhioze
Member in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Flock for Everyone

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Flock streamlines internal communications via instant messaging and live chat.

No serious troubles but the vendor should incorporate robust video conferencing tools.

Darina
Ing. in Slowakei
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Online managementtool for engineers

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Lack of managment options on older apps, like Skype, made us forced to search for a new app for communication. Flock poped up on google play store, so we tried it out. Avaible on both play store and apple store, we quickly reached our objective. Everyone in our firm uses it now.

Since the world is in hard situation, we rely on online communication for task managing within our firm. Flock is great program for that. Not only is there basic online chatting, but the program also has options for task assigment. This means, we are able to directly distribute the work, without need of worry of someone forgetting their work, since its always written there. We use github, google disk and drop box at our firm. This program is able to co-work with them, which makes it usage that much easier for us. The amount of space avaible, 5 GB per team on free trail, is greatly appreciated. Naturally, 20 gb per team for purchased program is more than enough for normal firm usage. For just 4,50 a month, you have 3 apps in one: online communication, cloud storage, task managment. Avaible in both google play store and apple store makes it convenient for our diverse use of software.

Lack of profile costumization options.

Arheer
Arheer
Marketing Manager in Indien
Internet, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Collaboration Platform That Makes Team Communication Easier

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Flock is a comprehensive collaboration platform that offers a variety of features to help teams stay connected and productive. It has features like group chat, video conferencing, task management, file sharing, document collaboration, and more.

- Provides secure communication between two users- Can do task management, file sharing, and document collaboration- Multiple integrations wit third party tools are available

It has a limited files storage and sharing limits. Mobiles app at times stop working.

Heidi
Insurance Broker in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flock Review 2019

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Flock helps us connect as staff, as our company is spread over 3 towns.

- easy of use - connects staff spread out

- the notification noise

Stephanie
Human Resources Officer in Kenia
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flock at Chiromo

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Flock enables me to send and receive instant messages over the internet.

Flock is used across all business unit in my mental health care. It boost productivity via enhancing team collaboration, file sharing and business instant messaging.

Due to lack of video conferencing tools I am forced to integrate with external apps such as BlueJeans Meetings and VR.

Mania
Mania
Contributing Writer in USA

Flock is a great tool for communication for a big team.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

If you are familiar with Google Hangouts then the interface for this program will look very familiar on the mobile app. For basic functions such as communicating with a team or an individual team member, this app is nearly flawless. However, the app offers more such as polls and sending files. You can have different categories of discussion which makes the app organized.

The main issue I had with the app was sometimes it failed to notify me of new messages. Also, although the app offers many different features they are a bit difficult to use. For example, for making a poll I had to look around on Google how to do so because I couldn't figure it out on my own, and I consider myself a tech-savvy person.

Ankit
Ankit
Research Analyst in USA
Internet, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use internal team communication app.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Replaces extensive conversations over email. It's best for regular day to day office conversations.

1. Easy to use just like whatsapp. 2. Can add gifs, emojis and other stickers 3. Useful features like reminders, in-app video and voice calling 4. Can use multiple accounts for signing in

1. Always have to add a code while logging into a new machine. 2. On mobile devices, the chat order seems to be little weird. Recent ones are on top and unread ones are at the bottom, don't know if it's a bug. There should be a separate tab to check unread messages/chat.

Punit
Fellow in Indien
Think-Tanks, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A useful team collaboration tool

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Keeping it short - it has helped to save time in the group collaboration and hence has improved efficiency in the team.

In no time Flock became an essential tool for my team, not just a communication tool, but an overall performance enhancer. My favorite features of Flock were: 1. Very quick file sharing 2. Conference call feature 3. Quick poll option - very useful for all essential and non-essential decisions(eg. what food to order tonight) as well :p 4. Reactions to every message 5. Sub-groups can be created in the group with the option of keeping it public or private.

Well replying to messages was tedious. Being used to WhatsApp, this felt cumbersome at first but then they slowly improved on it. There is this slight difference in the app and desktop UI especially wrt using font formatting options like bold, italics, etc.

Geof
Senior Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good alternative to Slack

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: After the very simple and awesome HipChat, we needed a replacement. Flock works. The apps are easy to use, and again, love to see if a message was successfully sent and read. However, Flock is starting to get bloated. There is too many "feature" and options and tie-in and plugins. There is a whole bar of icons on the right I'd love to get rid of. Also, free version seem to allow anyone on the "team" to invite ANYONE (inside your company or not) to the chat and you can't turn this off without upgrading. HipChat was best, Stride was terrible. Flock and Slack are likely here to stay.

Easy to use, nice color scheme, small, quick. Love being able to see if a message was delivered and read.

Becoming very cluttered, I want a chat program to do just that, not try to be everything. I realize they're competing with Slack, but you don't have to make things cluttered. Dislike that free version has SO many limits on administration.

Gretchen
Gretchen
Local Committee Vice President in Philippinen
internationale Angelegenheiten, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Gather Your "Flock" using Flock!

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: In AIESEC in the Philippines, we use this in our work since we believe in its functionality and organizing capacities. I do not forget the appointments that I set since Flock always remind me on when this activity will happen

In flock, you can easily incorporate and synchronized the necessary details in your company. When scheduling a meeting with your co-worker, Flock will automatically notify you of that certain meeting. In my case, Flock automatically saves the essential contacts that you need in order to work. This is a really helpful since I do not have to do it manually. Most importantly, I like the feature wherein the user can suggest the content that they want to see in the app that makes it inclusive to everyone.

What I do not like about this software is its design since it is not user-friendly. For me, the design can be further improve by using modern styles and aesthetics in order to enhance the functionality of the software. Sometimes, the software also lags and hangs which causes the users to be disinterested or not use the app anymore. If this will be improved, I believe that more people will utilize this app for their businesses since it is really helpful.

Aniecia
Founder in Jamaika
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flock Can Work For Your Team

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, not a bad experience. Flock is still being used daily on our team.

My most preferred feature was the Real Tine Chat and file sharing option. While there are other softwares out there that offer these same features, Flock was easy for most team members to deploy and use. Very little hassle and it was not unnecessarily complicated.

For MAC users that primarily use Safari as their main browser, Flock didn’t work as well. So we had to resort to downloading Google Chrome to facilitate use. Additionally, there was no voice message feature available in most chats which limited our ability to respond timely to queries that may require an explanation. Workaround was the call or video conference feature.