Über Favro

Eine Planungs- und Zusammenarbeits-App, die Teams und Manager lieben.

Erfahre mehr über Favro

Moreover, one of the pros that convinced us was the possibility to have the chronology of the single workings (timesheet) that allows us to have under control how much time we invest in which project.

The mobile application seems a little uneasy to use, they should work on the mobile platform more for this product.

Bewertungen zu Favro

4.2
4.3
4.1
4.1

8.1/10

Favro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 412 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Favro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Partner, Cofounder, Chief Creative Technologist in Mexiko
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Abstract Approach to Cards; Few Limitations

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: For business partners & employees there was a steep learning curve; BUT Favro’s blog and resources do an amazing job at showing a lot of different management styles & project management approaches being used on the platform. This really helped people with different business and personal backgrounds start with a strong footing. The biggest part of the adoption wasn’t the platform, but how individual actors in the organization wanted to manage projects and action items when there was no platform limitations... Which for a startup, is definitely required as the business solidified it’s processes over time. Basically, there were no bottlenecks presenter while doing a myriad of different project types on Favro... that’s a big statement for a platform.

The platform approaches cards agnostically, but ensures re-use of customizations through templates. Lanes, groups, automation, and tagging make almost anything manageable in Favro... more than almost all others that I’ve worked on for production level projects. Agnostic to project management styles is a huge benefit when running things in the platform. Also important, the platform is amazing for how old it is. It’s “young” but I’m sure it will surpass others in terms of features.

Lanes displayed as standard cards in “My cards” is a bit overwhelming. I’m sure in the future they will keep upgrading to pay a bit more attention to “admin” views and have more “authority” driven dashboard views that summate statistics that currently are only viewable directly to the boards themselves.

Brittany
COO in Italien
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Tool I've Found for Project Management

5.0 letztes Jahr

My company uses Favro like it's our Bible! We organize everything on here, from invoices to product roadmaps to assigning tasks to our team members to scheduling our blog posts and editorial calendar. It's extremely intuitive with new features coming out constantly. Favro has done so much to aid us in organizing our projects, setting deadlines, and figuring out our priorities when it comes to managing our business.

Favro is very intuitive, however, there is a slight learning curve. You definitely have to spend some time playing around with the platform to see how you want to use it. The templates are helpful, but I feel that there could be more options available.

Antwort von Favro

vor 12 Monaten

Brittany, great to hear that you enjoy Favro. We will soon update all our templates, and we hope that it will fasten your work.

Inhaber und Geschäftsführer in Schweiz
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Overthink your decision, Favro holding back a credit of 400 USD

2.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: dear community We have many years of experience with Favro and unfortunately have to come to the conclusion that working with the software is not worthwhile. It is a start-up company and unfortunately does not understand how to deal with customers.

Overall good function but we run into very bad customer support which cost us 400 USD

dear community We have many years of experience with Favro and unfortunately have to come to the conclusion that working with the software is not worthwhile. It is a start-up company and unfortunately does not understand how to deal with customers. Due to UX design errors, the solution cost us 400 USD. We added a member and without notification it upgraded us on the subscription and automatically deducted $400 from the credit card. Adding the member was a mistake on our part and was reversed within a very short time. Favro thinks it's normal to deduct $400 without notification. Despite repeated explanations, the money was not given back to us. We therefore advise you against using this software, as it can cost you a lot of money because you will ultimately have to iron out the programming and startup errors yourself. We will look into legal avenues to get our money back.

Renan
CEO in Brasilien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everybody needs support at some moment and if you see yourself in this situation too, avoid favro.

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The trial experience is not good when we were implementing and onboarding the team we need more days to have everybody working in the same page, but Favro don't have this option and lock down all my account data. We came from Asana to work in favro but when we had many projects running at the same time we lost the full picture and after 3 months we came back to Asana. I asked the support how to downgrade my plan and they told me the wrong instruction and my data was locked again. This is the worst feeling that you can offer to someone: lock someones data and answer the day after, well, I'm still waiting it.

Intuitive views my team enjoyed to work with favro

We can have a macro view of the projects and we had to work with other platforms together

Devan
Food Service & Specialty Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Getting organized with Favro

Kommentare: Wonderful - I've never been more organized with my work

I love the ease of use and the responsive Favro team :)

No issues so far! This software is superior than the countless others I have tried before it.

Ramses Miguel
Ramses Miguel
English Language professor in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

The master planner

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think this software has changed the way I planned everything, it is very intuitive, practical and well - organized.

This software is really practical and useful. I have been using this software for a couple of months now and I have a very nice experience with the program.

There too many features that I don't know all of them, I think you can make a tutorial on how to use it.

Andres
Social Media Manager in Mexiko

Ideal option for collaborative planning

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: We use this app to collaborative planning and works just fine, but it can be improved in push notifications because we still need to notify manually when a task is done or needs approval.

+ Great interface + Workflow is ok + Good integration with apps

- Push notifications can be improved - It can be improved in progress tracking

Co-Founder in USA

Great tool to manage boards/cards/bugs over weekly sprints.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Easier management of sprints and greater insight into time to complete tasks. ie If cards are spanning multiple boards. The ability to have more granularity over the control of boards was a huge win over trello. That was the main reason for choosing this product over trello.

We switched from Trello to Favro because managing bugs/tasks across sprints became time consuming. Being able to easily see boards across multiple sprints was a huge win. Also, the fact that bugs are always visible is great as well.

My main wish is if there was a way to quickly identify clutter. For example, bugs that have not been touched for 6+ months are probably not bugs or have already been fixed. Maybe have a way to call attention to those cards for deletion. It would also be awesome if there was some sort of "smart" check to let the user know that a card being added may have already been added. It can waste quite a bit of time when you start looking into a bug that someone else has already fixed because it was added twice.

Grunbaum
Grunbaum
Personal secretary for Defence Minister's advisor in Israel
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Honest Opinion

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Getting all of my clients/projects orgenised as my calander and in control of my work and personal goals and tasks.

After Reviewing 10 most known Managing Apps - I have decided on Favro - it was a hard and long process which took me about a little over a month in which I have used all my "free trials" periods on all of them. Favro was the most suitable for my way of working - I can freely and quickly load my tasks for various projects as they come later I can deal with each of them and assigned each of them to team members and keep track of my progress - it's visually very appealing and enables me to distinct right away where I am standing. I have checked 10 Apps - were left with two which Afro was one of the two. The mobile follow up is wonderfull too i can be in a meeting and look at my check list of that meeting and have no need of printouts of my meeting notes and use it to update my meeting notes as the meeting goes along.

I wanted to share one of my clients (projects) with his dashboard and found out accidentaly he could olso see my own privet dashbord - i have immidiatly cancled the option - so far hadn't have the time to learn to overcome that problem - i guess it's my lack of experience of operating Favro.

Marketing Director in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good basic tool to start

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I would recommend Favro, I had a good overall experience with the platform.

It is very easy to use and the overal UI/UX design is very good for the price.

It could have more features such as advanced automation.

Ivan
Project Manager in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Welcoming software screaming to get hands-on

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The software can be used across departments connecting people and departments in a collaborative platform. And it is very friendly to share the project progress during meetings.

Favro is friendly, super flexible and yet powerful when going skin deep. The system is built around super-customizable tasks called CARDS. CARDS can be connected to each other, or arranged hierarchically. CARDS can contain checklists like a list of subtasks, a list of languages to translate, whatever. The CARDS can be grouped in BACKLOGS which are containers that will do for AGILE working styles but also for more traditional project management. They are not a Gantt chart yet I am pleased that I can have a list reflecting when the tasks (CARDS) have to happen, by whom, and grouped under project stages (for which I create a CARD one level up). The approach is completed with BOARDS, a very Agile approach in which CARDS are placed in columns. Favro beats its competitors in that you can build as many columns as required with whatever labels. In example To-Do/Doing/Completed, or In analysis/Approved/In progress/Under testing/Ready/Closed, you choose. Favro strength is its flexibility, making it suitable for Marketing, a software development team, a Manufacturing company, Sales department, you name it. You can fit in any project. To round off a CARD can live in more than one BACKLOG and one BOARD. This allows to make very powerful views on the tasks, like concurrently in a Dev team BOARD (To-Do/Doing/Completed) as the manager BOARD (Goals Q1/Goals Q2/Goals Q3) and yet still be one single task (CARD) maintained by all these roles. A BOARD can have more than one LANE i.e. for the

The obvious con of so much flexibility is that at first it is not clear what will be the best way to use it, and some users may even feel lost. Actually it could be easy to make a few bad choices in the start and find yourself with a hard to maintain collection of boards and backlogs. Also the flexible categorization can make searching for existing tasks (CARDS) a dark science scrolling through a long list in which you have to hope you found all the relevant CARDS, the alternative being to go to the full featured reporting system. Being a new contender in the category at the moment it lacks the expansive list of integrations that some of their competitors have, yet the frequent updates denote they will catch up quickly.

Tomas
Agile Project Manager in Schweden
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My favorite tool!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Favro is really my favorite when it comes to this type of tool. In fact, I use it both in my professional and private life, and have done so since 2016! I’ve looked at other tools, but haven't found anything better. My main collections are (as the workspace is called in Favro - where you plan and overview your work):
- Personal Kanban - A collection with rolling weekly planning for all my work activities.
- Famban (Family Kanban) - A collection with rolling three weeks planning for all family related activities.
- Lean Coffee - A collection used to run lean coffee meetings with remote team members.
- Various collections for my different hobbies.

- The ease of setting everything up just as you want it, within minutes. - Strongest tool I’ve seen when it comes to visualization! Collections, columns, boards (“swim lanes”) and cards come together naturally, and it looks pretty too! - With the app on my phone I can reach all my collections at any time, if I have a thought and want to add a new card for example.

- Not really, everything I need is there. The app for the phone works, but it could be improved with a zoom in/out functionality (to get both overview and details).

Fredrik
Team Lead in Schweden

Trello built for real work.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

It's ease of use. It's a better version than a whiteboard and post its (and I don't say that lightly!). It gives our team the same flexibility to structure and re-structure how we organize our work for our current needs as a white board would, but with all the added benefits that delightful software brings. A+!

I don't have that many annoyances. At the top of the list would proper two-way sync with JIRA, simply because of all the workflows associated with JIRA are awesome for so many things, except of doing actual work. I would absolutely love if I could get a synced backlog from JIRA, but keep the process of doing work and resolving tickets via Favro. That would honstely be my killer app because someone of the team has do to double work at the moment. And please don't try to replicate JIRA:s features, embrace it instead. Another, much smaller thing I would like is to automagically tag all cards in a backlog with a tag as soon as it's added to it. Would make it much easier to get a glance of what areas my team members are working on in the lanes themselves. And better markdown support with syntax highlighting and such would be a welcome addition as well.

Human Resources Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Very Reasonable and Useful Project Management Software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I work with a team of people at the HR department. Although we handle different tasks and projects, there are some projects that we collaborate together. It’s important to find an app that has everything centralized in one system. This is where Favro comes to the picture. I was very happy to find this application which has very cheap monthly fees. I don’t even know where to start with the features, but this software allows you to brainstorm, track and plan ahead. You can use it on your phone and computer. The interface looks so cool and you can print out the reports of your projects.

It looks like a relatively new software that seems to be dynamic, but not all features can be used to its full potential. Better to not have many features but excel in what it can offer.

Susan
Production Manager in USA
Programmentwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Organized, functional, keeps team on task, provides transparency about WIP

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My team knows exactly what to work on, and stakeholder know all the projects that are currently WIP, or on deck.

1. Having a customizable backlog in addition to Kanban boards for team members. 2. The estimation field helps us follow scrum/agile process. 3. The ability to tag members, setup workflow rules, card limits, and manage a checklist of tasks to complete that card. 4. Private To Do list

1. Would like a "Go To" link to be able to open the card in it's location (whether in a different collection, backlog or board). 2. A way to sort my backlog ( rearrange order by card title, board location, dates, estimation, tags, members, etc.) 3. Double-click to open attachments instead of downloading. 4. The option to add a card from a backlog to a specific columns on a Kanban board (Doing, Done, etc.) 5. Adding/Moving a backlog card to the bottom of the list instead of to the top of the first column. 6. Sync the order/prioritization of backlog cards with a column on the Kanban Board. Meaning, if I have prioritized cards in the backlog, to have that prioritization reflected in the Kanban column. 7. An option to remove tagged jobs from the private To Do list. 8. To have a full screen view of the backlog, similar to what you have for the boards.

Colleen
Director of Engineering in USA

Overall great for managing our project - a bit lacking in search

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It helps our team manage what features we're working on and what we would like to build in the future.

We use Favro to manage one product with a small team, having made the switch from Trello when that product couldn't handle our card volume. It's good as organizational software goes. It's nice that you can link cards together. The ability to have multiple boards and backlogs within the space, and to categorize cards within a backlog, are major selling points over Trello.

It's very difficult to find cards. In Trello you can just do a search and it'll find you cards that have your search terms anywhere. In Favro you have to do an advanced search and look for your search team in individual fields (title, description, etc). This has definitely led to some resentment within our team because it's difficult to track things down.

Andrei
CTO in Ukraine

Almost perfect project management platform

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I have been using Favro for 3 years. What I like most is that the workflow is configured quickly. It's hard to say at once what functions might be useful in the future, so Favro gives you the opportunity to add new functions to an already running workflow.

The application for iOS needs to be improved and added the ability to save images. It is also necessary to add the ability to track archived cards (after archiving, they are difficult to find even through a search).

Product Manager in Hongkong
Computer-Software, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Great enhancement to Trello-style Kanban with some unpolished edges

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It's a positive experience and so far I've used it for two projects I manage (invited 20+ co-workers to join). I hope the integration with other tools especially JIRA are even more thorough (it's functional right now, but not to a point I can just rely on that without manual touches)

Features. Features. Features. It's fully packed with features I dreamed of in Trello and now all available and even better. The visual style is appealing and the product itself is solid

There're some rough edges in how the web app is loaded in the browser. For large boards it takes a long pause, sometimes so long that I wonder if the board is empty. The pricing is on the expensive side. Lack of a personal / individual plan is also unfortunate so I can't use that for both professional and personal projects.

Brian
Project Manager in USA

Favro - The True All-in-one Project Management tool

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Favro is a truly collaborative tool. The tool we used previously claimed to be collaborative, and I even thought it was, but after moving to Favro I'm blown away by the ease with which tickets move from one department to the next, with everyone seeing the full history of the work done on that particular issue. It's brought a lot of transparency and (at the risk of over-using this word...) collaboration to our team.

The best thing about Favro is the flexibility. No matter what kind of processes you're managing, you'll find a way to do it in Favro. Other apps I've used force you to follow a certain flow; they are, in other words, opinionated. Favro isn't. While it may take you some time to adjust to this tool if you're moving to it from another tool, BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL DEFINITELY BE WORTH IT.

My complaints about Favro are all trivial. For example, my primary complaint is that the software does not display filenames for attachments. I'd like it to show filenames because we like to refer each other to specific attachments (screenshots, mockups, etc.), which is difficult when you can't refer to them by filename. See? Pretty trivial.

Christopher
CEO in UK

Very good, when I did report a bug on the calendar feature it was fixed within 48 hours

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Increased productivity, single point for different disciplines to collaborate and more functionality than trello (where we was currently using 2 separate systems for client management and development)

Easy to use and easy to work with our small team Being able to plan out projects in backlog and then split actionable items in to weeks within boards has made a real difference to our productivity

We manage all our clients in a single collection (with work divided between two people) This is great and easy to use, but if we want to export a timeline for a particular client we need to remove members from the tasks not associated with the particular client. It would be great if we could filter the timeline view on a single backlog within a collection

Juan Carlos
Programmer in Spanien
Programmentwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I think this software will give you a powerful tool to help your company gets the correct way

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I got a helper to organize my daily work. Also, my team is better organized and communicated.

I like the way to organize tasks. Also, the communications between the users who are involved in the tasks. I think it's very flexible when you want to order your daily work, you can make cards or just a backlog. Finally, there are a lot of custom fields you can add to the cards in order to help understand the work.

I think it hasn't a good tutorial to start using the tool. Also, the backlog should be more flexible in order to make some backlog childs.

Fredrik
VR/360 Producer in Schweden
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Small production team loving Favro

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been helping our productivity. We have managed to get everything from our production workflow to our sales to be in a very good order. Great piece of software!

For a team under five persons Favro is super cheap. We've tried them all (Asana, Trello etc) and none of them has fit us. With favro we are finally getting a tool we use daily without it feeling like it takes up too much time. All of us enjoy using it and have found a great way of managing our time and projects through Favro.

We really wish there was a better overview of a calender. That way you could set tasks/cards and see your own personal calendar of what has to be done, but also see what your team is working on and deadlines.

Surath
Technical Product Manager in Finnland
Computerspiele, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Great PM Tool which addresses so many issues which others out there don't!

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We moved to Favro after all the bottlenecks we faced with Trello.
Few reasons:
- ability to view multiple boards in the same view
- a nice and tidy TODO list per user (no need to go through zillion tickets to figure out what I should do next and what is the prio for the next ticket)
- high level reporting
Without these features, Trello had become unusable for our use cases. We have great faith in Hansoft as a company and we believe they will take Favro to be the next balanced PM tool which suits both lightweight as well as heavyweight process oriented teams. Customer support/success peeps have been so great that we can't really complain about anything there. They have worked at lightning speed to resolve feature requests, bug fixes and on-boarding! Big thanks to Favro team and all the best for the future release! Keep up the great work.

Ashish
Ashish
Software developer in Indien

Overall experience of using favro is quite good compared to other trackers that I have been using.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It helps us organise our tasks. With multiple people working across the globe, we can find out who is working on what and whats the status of a particular task is. Also, feedback is made easy by commenting on the cards. So, overall it helps us move our project help providing easy collaboration.

The ease of use. Moving tickets by dragging and dropping resembles the board where we use sticky notes for tracking tasks. In addition we can add additional description and attachments too that is very helpful. I like the way favro helps me organise our tasks.

There should be an option to assign the card to a particular member. There is an option to add members but is not similar to assignee.

Mark
Specialist Mechanic: Ski Lift Maintenance in USA

Utilize for managing all work related to ski lift maintenance.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Ability to build a customized workflow quickly, with the ability to continuously improve upon process and features required as the project progresses. Built in applications such as Default Values, Defined Workflow, Timesheets, and Cycle time make optimizing your workflow for efficiency virtually effortless. Collaboration and notification features are outstanding. Quickly integrate with external applications through pre-built integrations and RestAPI.