4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,4 /5

Über HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM ist die 100% kostenlose, flexible und intuitive CRM, die dein Verkaufsteam lieben wird.

Erfahre mehr über HubSpot CRM

Zeigt 2.743 Bewertungen

Kajetan B.
Kaufmann
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2021

"Echt Klasse Lösung - momentan noch Optimierungsbedarf beim Datenschutz"

Kommentare: gut und einfach zu bedienen. Auch das Preis- Leistungsverhältnis passt. Preismodell ist übersichtlich und kalkulierbar

Vorteile: Schnell und einfach integrierbar mit sehr guten und einfach zu bedienenden Elementen.

Nachteile: Für mich momentan einziges kleines Fragezeichen ist der DAtenschutz - soll aber durch einen europäschen Server demnächst gelöst sein.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2021
Kristi A.
Marketing & PR Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2020

"Top-quality CRM with excellent features, just make sure everyone is on board"

Kommentare: Overall, HubSpot has been an INCREDIBLY positive experience for us. I won't lie and say there haven't been frustrations, but there are always going to be frustrations with switching software or implementing new processes. Ultimately, HubSpot has helped us bring our processes forward in a wonderful way, and their support is truly, truly superior to any other product support I have ever received.

Vorteile: To HubSpot's credit, their CRM functions really quickly and its basic features have a very short learning curve -- we onboarded our sales teams in multiple parts, with inside first followed several months later by outside reps. The main CRM we used before HubSpot was Microsoft Dynamics, and we are still significantly based there, but I attribute the positive reception of a new (and dramatic) software shift to HubSpot's ease of use and quick accessibility of prospect information.

Nachteile: We've run into a similar problem several times due to our industry being so niche (and therefore, the information we collect tends to be highly customized). We have needed to organize and implement quite a few custom fields, which GENERALLY HubSpot's CRM is very good about -- however, there are some significantly important fields that cannot be changed at all, even by HubSpot. We also have had some issues with company associations -- if your prospects work in an industry in which one company can have multiple locations (and the distinction matters), HubSpot's CRM does not lend itself well to that at all.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2020
Leandro N.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2021

"A potentially excellent business suite that is hobbled by its numerous pay walls."

Kommentare: Hubspot has a great starter plan that resembles the software mechanics of "free to play" games. The user interface, integrations, email marketing, contact tracking are all top-notch. As long as your contact list is small, your email marketing frequency is sparse, and you don't need automations, you are good to go. However, as your business grows, your contact list will swell up, your email marketing frequency will increase, and the sheer scale will make automations a must. So what is the problem? Let me give you a quick rundown of the costs involved, using 2000 contacts as a baseline: 1) You can start with Free CRM (0$ per month)
2) Once you need a few features, then you upgrade to Growth Starter suite, which is $67 per month, or $804 per year.
3) However, once you need automations, you must upgrade to professional growth suite, which is currently at $1253 a month, with a 12-month commitment, and a $3500 onboarding fee, which means your yearly costs balloons to $18536.
I do not think there is any startup or early business that can afford to increase its marketing and CRM suite costs by 2300%. Most businesses must make the painful decision to abandon Hubspot and find new CRM suites which much more reasonable cost escalations. By then, you lost 1 to 2 months migrating, learning the new tools and onboarding your team. In all, a great tool for enterprises. Small businesses and startups, just stay way. You will end up regretting it just as your business begins to take off.

Vorteile: The email marketing tool is very robust, almost as good as Mailchimp (but falling short in design options). The ability to upload PDFs and other documents brings two benefits: not having to re-edit permalinks when you do file changes and, most important of all, tracking. Hubspot allows you to track document opens, which is useful to measure lead engagement and segment further. The service ticket is very good and allows and admin to track the team. The CRM app is as good as any other. The Gmail add-on is great for tracking, as is the Outlook plug-in. However, at my time of use, the outlook plugin was only available for Windows. Customer support was top-notch, too. The few times I had some issues, I had access to a huge library of FAQs sites, and the chat support was quick as well. They do tend to try to upsell you some features while they help you, but it is not too naggy.

Nachteile: The amount of emails you can send is directly related to how many contacts you have. If you send a lot of them per month, you will need to increase your contact list to twice of what you have, just to be able to send more marketing campaigns. Business who send heavily segmented mails depend on this for dear life.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2021
Javier H.
Digital Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"I hate HubSpot so much, it made me loose a lot of money!!!"

Kommentare: The worst experience with a piece of software in my life. I have lost thousands because of HubSpot. Avoid with all your means!

Vorteile: I really wanted to be fair and find something that I like about HubSpot but, to be honest, when I tried to do so, I was unable. It has so many bugs, its control panel UX is so bad, the learning curve is so big and it lacks so many features, that this is the first review I make in Capterra where I cannot find anything I like of a piece of software.

Nachteile: Oh, god. I have TONS of things that not only I dislike, but HATE of HubSpot. 1) The learning curve is ridiculously big, as a result of a very badly designed UX and the constant bugs when using it. 2) You will need hours, days, weeks and sometimes months of hard work to design by yourself a decent landing page that will still lack many functionalities and look not so good. Their visual editor is really really bad, and coding in HubL is frustrating. And if you look for predesigned templates, most of them are terribly badly designed. It has issues every now and then, and you will lose contacts, automations will not work... a disaster. Their support chat works sometimes, sometimes not, just when they decide to make it available! Very careful with the Advanced Code Snippet box in your landing pages settings, don't place your tracking codes there: sometimes this doesn't work and you will lose retargeting opportunities. Also, email templates are terrible. Oh! And this one is the worst: if you tag your ads' URLs with UTM tags, HubSpot receives these tags but will not show you this info for all interactions, only for the interaction preceding the creation of the contact. TERRIBLE!!! I think this has to be the worst CRM ever in history!!!

• Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Joseph P.
Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2021

"Nothing compares to HubSpot"

Kommentare: The overall experience with HubSpot is such that I've tried to get it implemented company-wide! I preach HubSpot whenever the opportunity arises! It's all so very smooth, connected and automatic, and it saves me time every day so I can focus on selling and not as much on administrating.

Vorteile: Aside from the overall ease of use, I love that HubSpot connects with my Outlook and automatically logs and tracks emails. And that I get notifications on my phone when an email is opened. I can then call that person at that time while I'm on their mind, and my HubSpot app automatically logs the call and gives me a chance to jot a few notes too. Or perhaps they open the email and click the link to my HubSpot meeting scheduler...even better! It's all so blessedly interconnected and automatic!

Nachteile: I wouldn't say the task manager is bad, but sometimes I wish I had the ability to prioritize tasks..

• Bewertet am 23.1.2021
David O.
General Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2021

"HubSpot CRM is a Great Entry Level Contact Manager"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience using HubSpot CRM. The program is very easy to use and is effective at managing my contacts

Vorteile: HubSpot CRM is a great entry level option for businesses who need a way to manage their contacts. Not only is the product easy to use but it is also free as well!

Nachteile: While the features are limited and push you to acquire other HubSpot licenses, this is only a small con when you account for the product being completely free.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2021
PM
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2021

"Great Marketing Features and CRM"

Kommentare: It's a great tool for marketing and sales. It's nice to have one platform to manage both of these important aspects of our business.

Vorteile: It's great that it comes with a free CRM, but much of the value comes from the marketing features. We do all of our blogs, tracking, and websites through Hubspot. It is also nice that it connects with so many tools, so it is easy to keep your software stack streamlined.

Nachteile: The only cons we have experienced is that Hubspot does not do a good job keeping their customers up to date when they update their API. We created an integration with them, and we often have to explain to our customers when our integration suddenly doesn't work.

Eric P.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2021

"Free but just as powerful as paid"

Kommentare: Integration with various 3rd party services make using hubspot crm a delight.

Vorteile: The price point of free makes hubspot crm a very attractive choice , but free isn't enough if it doesn't pull its weight. Fortunately hubspot crm hits all of the main functionality points with ease of use and fast response.

Nachteile: There are a few features that are behind a premium paywall but that's to be expected with a free service.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2021
Ken S.
Creative Director
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2021

"Hubspot does it all, with intelligence"

Kommentare: I use Hubspot to manage my customer list and emails, and contact management. It excels

Vorteile: I love the way Hubspot prioritizes actions that users are likely to want/need first, like dashboard access, and contact management. I'm most likely to drop into Hubspot to enter or lookup a contact or company, and Hubspot makes that the easiest/quickest action to take. The free tier is very generous, and the advice and knowledge sharing they produce is the best.

Nachteile: There are a few small UI issues I'd do differently, mostly around entering new contacts - there's probably and extra click or two in that workflow, but that's it.

Phillip P.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2021

"Great entry to mid-market CRM platform"

Kommentare: Great experience. We have migrated off of Keap/Infusionsoft and within 2 weeks we have seen great improvement in our CRM.

Vorteile: Overall lead/contact management, transparency into how your prospects engage with your emails/content, customizable features, and reporting.

Nachteile: Our company requires some custom reporting that we continue to work through with your HubSpot onboarding specialist. Hopefully this can be solved for so we can accurately measure our pipeline value.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2021
Rick H.
Director of Sales
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2021

"The benchmark for CRM"

Kommentare: The product was flawless but the cost of subscription just got out of hand.

Vorteile: Hubspot has every angle covered. Great email marketing, decent landing page creation, social media integration , omnichat capability, sales automation, e-commerce integration.. its the Swiss army knife of CRM.

Nachteile: The cost of Hubspot runs up fast. the more features you need, the more contacts the bigger the bill.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2021
Marketing Technologist
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2021

"Easy, adaptable and scalable"

Kommentare: Overall love it. I have used various CRM's (Sales Force, Netsuite, ActiveCampaign, Piper Drive and Cooper) and hands down I love HubSpot the best.

Vorteile: Bottom line it can work for a solopreneur all the way to a global enterprise. The ability for it to scale with you as your business grows is a big plus. Don't all CRM's do this? Some do but the difference with HubSpot CRM is it is made simple and built in away that you can use it out of the box without overwhelm but can also scale it to complex scenarios that work for your organization. Many CRM's I personally find are too complex initially and don't enable the user to get the most out of the features they should be using. As my title says "easy, adaptable and scale." HubSpot delivers on these and are the key aspects of what I like the most about the software.

Nachteile: Let's be clear there is no perfect product out there and they all have their pros and cons. Some of least favorite parts about HubSpot CRM: - Contacts vs. Company data and not being able to sync information across all properties (I have written many complex workflows to try and solve for this its just a lot of work and you have extra properties that don't make sense to have).
- Not being able to sync data to a dropdown property from a single-text field or vice versa. Here is an example you have an individual that you don't know there Country. You have set up the country property to be a dropdown to use in forms on your site to keep it clean and the naming accurate as you can pull in HubSpot preloaded country list. An individual comes into your database where you don't know the individuals country but based on their domain HubSpot populates their company country. You can cross reference this with the IP country code as well. You can't copy the Company country to the Contact country because they are not the same property type. You go to create a list of contacts from the United States and it becomes a difficult process to keep up to date. The easiest solution is export import which shouldn't be the solution.
- Opt-in and subscriptions for GDPR is a little clunky and could use more work for simplicity

• Bewertet am 10.2.2021
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2020

"Easy to use & Constantly evolving"

Kommentare: Hubspot has been there every step of the way as we have grown our business from 5 employees to 35.

Vorteile: Hubspot has a ton of amazing features. From sales to marketing to customer success, it can really support all the key aspects of a growing business. My favourite part other than the great UI/UX is that Hubspot seems to be constantly evolving and they tend to stay about 6-12 months ahead of us on many of the features they release.

Nachteile: Pricing per contact starts to get pricey if you grow a lot. We have had to "cut down" the size of our database because of all the outbounding we do.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2020
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2020

"Probably the best free cRM on the market"

Kommentare: absolutely perfect if goals are price point and only track contact info, and realize will want to manage actual deal flow through some task management tool.

Vorteile: Hubspot is absolutely great as a CRM so long as you plan to use another tool for actual deal flow -- if your goal is to track names, contact info, notes, and docs, along with email traffic, Hubspot is perfect. Hubspot also has about the best import and export capability, and the auto-linking to external domain logos is wonderful -- really great job of minimizing contact updates.

Nachteile: Like almost every other CRM, Hubspot *lacks* the capability to drag and drop tasks to plan your day or week -- so managing deals is next to impossible and salesforce too expensive. Pipedrive has some ability to do so, however, only across stages of the deal and not within the stage; if you don't mind shelling out a few dollars, Pipedrive also has better Trello and other integrations, e.g., looking up a contact in Trello to manage the deals.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2020
Patrick M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2020

"What's Not to Like!"

Kommentare: I was able to incorporate using the application for hr/hiring practices, clinical long term tracking of patient success, business development, and revenue development.

Vorteile: Hubspot is an incredible product which incorporates every aspect of sales and marketing and has so many integrations, that your success is unlimited. The CRM is fully customizable, the email marketing application has endless templates, you can import your entire website, do paid media and track all your campaigns and track all of your social media efforts as well. Don't even get me started on the reporting capabilities because they are endless. I want to see all contacts who have opened five web pages, completed a lead form, within the last three months, boom done. Segmentation, lists, snippets, automation, sequences for any process. Can you tell I'm a big fan!

Nachteile: The biggest problem you will have is getting your team to understand the full depth and functionality of the application. I wish I had more by in from the entire team, which is not the applications fault.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Taylor B.
Independent Managing Technician
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"Everything you could need -unless you need mobility."

Kommentare: Overall, I'd have to say my experience has been quite amazing. Their desktop/website side is strong and speaks for itself, but they need to work on mobility (and I know I've trashed-talked their mobile app a bit, but it does track some things, like phone calls and emails and such, which maybe that's all you need to do.. it'll do a great job there), we're in 2020 now and ain't nobody wants to be carrying around these massive laptops anymore.

Vorteile: There's tons & tons of features to love about Hubspot. The power of the platform, even the free version of it, is undeniable. Tracking customers, managing issues, following up with loose-ends.. it's all handled seemlessly here and it's so smooth you won't even notice the undoubtedly massive amount of effort that's been put into it. - Hands-down best feature? The issue Ticketing system.

Nachteile: As i mentioned in the title of my review here, mobility. The biggest issue i've had with Hubspot is the fact that i can't really use it outside the office, unless i pull my desktop and set it up in the back seat of my car.. because that's how bad their mobile app is right now. That being said, they have a long-running feature-request board that gets tons of comments asking them when they'll update their app to bring more amazing features to mobile, but that hasn't had a reply from them in almost a year now. - The main feature their app needs? The mobile Ticketing system.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Tyler S.
General Manager
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Best Free CRM"

Kommentare: Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Vorteile: Free.
Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed.
Deals pipeline.
Forms that connect to your website.
Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Nachteile: Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features.
The products section isn't really feature-rich
doesn't work the best with Google, including drive.
Gmail add on isn't good.
The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups"

Kommentare: We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

Vorteile: Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

Nachteile: The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Director of Growth
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"Basic plan is best value"

Kommentare: Overall, HubSpot is our go-to, all day every day. The most important aspect to us is that it allows us to keep all of our information and updates in one place easily organized and accessible across our organization.

Vorteile: We've had both the premium and basic plans of HubSpot and for what we need/use, the basic level is more than sufficient. It's a fantastic value and gives lots of options with a very clean interface and usability.

Nachteile: The single only premium feature we would utilize for our structure would be having multiple pipelines, however, for something this relatively small I couldn't justify the huge cost difference of upgrading just for that essentially.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Brandon S.
Marketing Content Manager
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming"

Kommentare: I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Vorteile: HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Nachteile: HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Pat B.
Senior Revenue Operations
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2019

"A user-friendly and efficient CRM"

Kommentare: Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful. This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Vorteile: The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well. The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Nachteile: HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.

• Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Mathew C.
Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Hubspot is great!"

Kommentare: I joined as a freemium user and thought it was a vast improvement on my previous CRM. I quickly upgraded to a paid version and the features it gives us are great, really give my sales team great insights to clients and very easy for me to overview and manage performance. It has also optimised our sales operations massively, helping us to improve customer experience.

Vorteile: The flexibility to interrogate data and the ease of setting up automations.
It feels like software that is designed by people who have done my job.
The academy is great for acquiring wider skills.

Nachteile: The mobile app offers a small fraction of the browser version, and the software doesn't run very well on mobile browsers.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
CTO
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Hubspot is a very robust free CRM"

Kommentare: We are very pleased with Hubspot and the amount of value that it has brought to our business. We will continue to use Hubspot, integrate more of our platforms with Hubspot, and once we are ready, we will upgrade to use some of their other paid products because we are very happy with what we have so far.

Vorteile: On the free version, Hubspot has decided to offer an immense amount of features, and a fully functional CRM with unlimited contacts. This allows us to organize our business around our CRM, optimize our workflows, and continue to improve our customizations within the CRM in order to take full advantage of all of the amazing features. It also offers daily, weekly, or monthly reports that can be very useful to analyze.

Nachteile: There are still some very simple no-brainer features that have not been included in the filters of the contacts. We have been watching these features on the forums/community for almost a year without any real movement. We are using the best work-arounds that I could find, but the lack of these features still does affect our workflows and performance, if only in a minor way.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Jon (marc) A.
Founder & CEO, Google Adwords Expert & Google Ad Grants Specialist, Needing Help Managing Your Ads?
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"HubSpot CRM - Love It"

Kommentare: Must-Try - A Complete No Brainer Just took the time to do a little research on the Free CRM on places Like YouTube and was pleasantly surprised at all that so many people were saying about it all So signed up on the free entry-level programme, that has all that I need, messed about with for a bit and took the time to see what is possible to implement and execute using it and fell in love with all that the the FREE CRM solution had to offer.

Vorteile: > It is free and offers unlimited users WOW > The Training That Is Provided With The Free CRM Solution - Great Quality Of > The Number Of Things That CRM is Able to Offer within the Free Solution > The Best Free Quality CRM Software Solution Out There Hands Down

Nachteile: I really can not say anything negative about this Free CRM at all. It has been for me a complete game-changer If they could do something a little better it could be to have a more user-friendly getting started area for the training videos

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Shawn H.
Senior Digital Strategist
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"HubSpot Over Everything Else"

Kommentare: Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Vorteile: It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Nachteile: It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019