Über Birdeye

Eine umfassende Kundenerfahrungsplattform, um durch Bewertungen gefunden zu werden, via Textnachrichten ausgewählt zu werden und das beste Unternehmen zu sein.

Erfahre mehr über Birdeye

We chose Birdeye because of its ability to integrate with our clients dental softwares.

Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

Bewertungen zu Birdeye

4.5

9.0/10

Birdeye hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 533 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Birdeye bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Works well and good support

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Nick
Nick
CEO in Kanada

Best choice for review management platforms

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

Antwort von BirdEye

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Deborah
Orthodontisit in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good for reputation management

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: For overall reputation management Birdeye is great, when review requests are sent out. I feel like sometimes this is hit or miss. It's like when we get closer to renewal time we start to get reviews but in the midyear it drys up and we get nothing.

I like that it allows us to request and receive reviews for Google, we also get text messaging through the app with Birdeye but we have to physically generate the messages.

We can not get any automated text message reminders through Birdeye, we want a service provider for this service. There are other features but they are at an additional cost. Also one of the Birdeye employees was badgering me to sign a two year contract instead of our usual one year contract. And he charged my credit card for additional fees as well without my knowledge.

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Deborah, we appreciate your feedback. If you are ever having any concerns or facing any issues please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can take care of your needs immediately. Thanks for choosing Birdeye!

Peter
Co-Founder in USA

Over charged over promised bait and switch, deceit, and non stop billing issues!

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I lost money by using BirdEye and they still wont fix the issues!

The ability to get more reviews on google

Lots of issues with integrations and billing but most of all I purchased Yext through them and was given Synup! I was lied to and when I called them out on it they said oh we will give you Yext now, I asked for a refund and they said they were working on it, I found this out at the end of July or beginning of August then I told them I would not be renewing my 25 locations, they then said they would send me a new contract, tried to get me to sign a 3-year contract, I refused and said I wanted to drop down to 10 locations, they then sent me a new contract for one year, I didn't sign, then they auto renewed, I'm reporting them to the state attorney! Also everyone I dealt with was fired or left!

Thad
Director of Operations in USA

Good product, but flawed

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: The support team really wants to do a good job and can make up for the product's shortcomings. Issues pop up, naturally, as we come across unique instances, etc., and our Account Manager is great about working with us on finding resolutions.

Birdeye's ability to integrate with a wide variety of patient management systems (PMS) for review generation is exceptional and sets this product apart from anything else we can find. Our clients use a wide variety of PMSs, and Birdeye integrates with nearly all of them. If they don't they'll work on finding a solution to bring automation to the system.

We have a large number of clients that use this system and during the sales process we were told that all we needed to do was provide a CSV of their names & locations, and the onboarding team would handle it. Unfortunately, that was not the case. We had to manually configure a profile for each of our clients. Also, the continually cross market to existing clients. For example, we have a client that has multiple locations. Most of the locations are managed through our Birdeye account, while one location has it's own Birdeye account not tied to us. The manager of that one location continues to receive messages from Birdeye saying that they really should bring the other locations onboard and also says that nothing is being done with the locations we manage. Every time they send a message we request that Birdeye flag that the other locations are in our account - for some reason they won't. It's been a major issue for some of our larger clients with multiple locations spread across different Birdeye accounts.

vor 3 Monaten

Amazing, thorough feedback, Thad! We are looking into your feedback and our team will be on top of enhancing the features for our customer's continued success. Thank you for the awareness and for being a wonderful Birdeye partner!

Luis
COO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Review management is what I like the most

Nothing at this moment, the software is working fine

Thanks, Luis!

alejandra
marketing in Mexiko
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

birdeye as a important asset to customer feedback

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: is my number one tool in marketing department and is almas easy

the support from their customer support team

at the moment i have no negative feedback

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for sharing, Alejandra!

Gian Carlo
Virtual Health Assistant in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: very satisfied with this software because it is design for fast pace task.

This software is very easy to use, just a few steps you need for you to enjoy this application. Very reccomendable because it will help you save your time.

I can't think of any areas that I do not like about this software because it is working perfect for me.

vor 6 Tagen

Thanks for leaving us a great review!

Enes
Game Developer in USA
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye Review

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is an excellent product with a user-friendly interface.

Customer service is a little late to issues. Other than that it is a very good product.

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you for your review, Enes! If you are needing immediate assistance please reach us at [email protected]

Rowin
Marketing Officer in Philippinen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It houses all company's social media reviews

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used to have a second thought with Birdeye, but when it saved me from a loophole from one of the social media pages, I don't think there is a better tool where you can see all your social media page's reviews in one portal and notifies you when you have a new one. It even retains reviews that we noticed it was taken off from a certain media page, it was the best tool we had to cross check these reviews if they are really there or not. I'm so thankful our company switched on to it.

It houses all company's social media reviews. Across all platforms.

I haven't explored the software 100% but i think we will be keeping this a little longer to discover more potential

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Rowin! Thanks for choosing Birdeye for your social media needs! :)

Laura
Marketing Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great product and fantastic customer service

Ease of use and the review management feature is great!

I can't really think of any Cons the software works great!

vor 6 Tagen

We always strive to provide superior customer service for our customers! Thank you for sharing, Laura!

Director of Customer Success & Analytics in USA

Great for Dentists

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Biggest benefit has been a significant increase in reviews for our practices that have integrated with the software. They start to see immediate results that continue in the long-term as well.

Best thing for us about Birdeye is the integrations with multiple dental patient management systems. Most offices don't want to take the time to learn a new platform so integration is key and Birdeye has the most options.

Support is all about closing tickets and not really about fixing problems.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Chris!

Amy
Reputation Specialist in USA

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times. More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

Mark
Senior Rept Mgmt Specialist in USA

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Jessica
Jessica
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Antwort von BirdEye

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Kim
Marketing director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye takes the work out of asking for reviews

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Birdeye has a strong customer relations team. They genuinely seek to provide optimal service. They are caring and will resolve any concerns.

We use Birdeye for a multi-doctor practice. The reviews are sent to our patients after they leave our office. I check the dashboard regularly and respond to received reviews. The dashboard is easy to use. One feature that I appreciate is that each review states which location the patient was seen at and which doctor saw the patient. I can also "add a tag" with the name of the doctor that referred our patient to our practice. If I am looking for a review to use for a radio ad or in a marketing piece, I can search the reviews by doctor, location, procedure done, or key words. On a side note, we have a contest each month in our office of which doctor and team received the most reviews for the month! This encourages our team members to provide the highest quality of service to our patients and they also remind the patient that they are getting a review request and to please fill it out.

Years ago, when we first joined there were glitches in the software and the review requests would not send out. I could always tell because I would stop receiving reviews.

letzten Monat

Amazing success story, Kim! We love hearing how Birdeye has helped your practice. The monthly contest sounds so fun! What a great way to keep your team engaged and on top of things! Thanks for sharing. :)

Co-Founder in USA

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Janai
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I have experienced a positive relationship with Birdeye. They are readily available when I have questions and they are making me aware of what other products are available should I need them.

Birdeye delivered everything they promised, this is the best money we ever spent for marketing. People use social media constantly to make choices for where they purchase products, where they want to travel and definitely to find doctors in their area. Birdeye has brought our practice up to the forefront in how easily people can find us on the web. It is also great to have our patients give such great reviews, although we can't always make people happy its good to hear where we need improvement. I would highly recommend Birdeye for any business.

Birdeye is very good about making sure we are happy with their product and want to meet on a regular basis, with the practice being very busy it is not always convenient to meet with them. This is a also a pro for this company in that they are always available and want to make sure we are content with their product.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Janai! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled Birdeye has been the solution to the problem for your practice! We look forward to hearing about your continued success in your practice. Thanks for being a Birdeye customer!

Nicole
Social Media and Marketing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrific Business Software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Antwort von BirdEye

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Samantha
Digital Marketing Specialist Manager in USA

Birdeye: The Obvious Choice

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who was looking to grow their business online. 10/10

My favorite part about this software is how user-friendly it is. We work with small businesses and help them gain reviews, and it is so easy walking them through the system. Not only is it user-friendly but it is visually appealing when you are using the software, or even receiving a request from the system.

I would like to see more opportunities with integration, and more hands-on help with solving issues when it comes to integrating.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Samantha! Thank you for your recommendation! If you ever need assistance, you can contact our support team at [email protected] So happy the platform has been easy to use and that you find it visually appealing!

Evan
Director of Patient Engagement in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Birdseye is great for patient engagement!

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with Birdseye. From the user-friendly functionality of the software to the different and broad aspect of functions, I was able to do a lot more than initially expected.

The live chat/texting capability is great and easy to use especially if you have multiple locations. I used the software to develop and send customer satisfaction surveys. This function is great however when the results come in and the data is compiled there can definitely be improvement in the presentation aspect of it.

As stated above I was a bit disappointed with it results data from the surveys I sent out to customers. When using a rating scale system they compile the data and creates graphs etc. however they are very hard to read let alone present in a meeting. This function can definitely be improved.

Melanie
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Birdeye Feedback

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, my experience using birdeye has been great. Their customer service has been top-notch and this software is much more useful than other softwares that I have used.

The thing I like most about this product is ease of use. It is not only easy for me and my team to use but easy to introduce to our clients and have them use it as well. This software is very user-friendly and that is a critical element for us to have our clients use it as well.

I think there are some small features that could be tweaked and a few glitches that need to be looked into. Things like when the review monitoring somehow becomes disconnected and has to be manually fixed. Also, the feature that shows when a user actually leaves a review on Google. Next to their name in the contact section, it shows a green ten. Now I understand what that means but that definitely can confuse some people at first if not told what it means.

vor 10 Monaten

Yay! We really enjoy hearing customer success stories, so thank you for sharing Melanie. So happy the platform has been easy to use and was the solution that fixed the problem!

Lisa
Office mangaer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Are you the best ?

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Jennifer
Office Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Where have you been???

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would have to log in to all the different social media/review outlets to respond to customers directly. This would mean it was all on him. With Birdeye, we can create users with varying permissions (customer service team/storefront associates) to increase the response time to reviews/direct feedback/inquiries. This, in turn, also boosted our review stats!

Having a brick & mortar store, plus a website means potential customers will base their decision to visit a location or a website based on other customers' experiences. Birdeye allows us to thank those who leave positive reviews as well as see areas where we could improve. Being able to see reviews and direct feedback all in one place means we can respond to our customers quicker and more efficiently. Features like "Reports" lets us see which platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) we have the strongest following and where we could amp up marketing. All in all, Birdeye was our "missing puzzle piece"

We have been using Birdeye for almost a year now; I haven't run into anything that would deter me from recommending them to another business. The only thing (not even a huge deal) is we are not able to fully utilize the "campaign" feature as we are in the firearms industry; it's a no-no for Birdeye.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing thorough feedback, Jennifer! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

Dawn
Director of Marketing in USA

Game Changer

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

Antwort von BirdEye

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Jr
Partner in USA

"Best in the Land" for Reviews

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: The reps are very informative and most importantly the tech support is top notch and easy to reach

ease of use and they continue to offer more products

Nothing---they fix any issues along the way and that is all you can expect.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi! We appreciate the recommendation! Birdeye values our partners and always strives to provide the best support. Glad we are able to achieve that with you. Thanks for being a Birdeye partner!