Über BirdEye

A comprehensive customer experience platform to be found through reviews, be chosen with text messaging, and be the best business with

Erfahre mehr über BirdEye

John regan W.
Marketing Director
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love it."

Kommentare: fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

Vorteile: The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

Nachteile: It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Ashley M.
OFFICE MANAGER
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"Amazing Service!"

Kommentare: So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

Vorteile: What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Nachteile: BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Kyle K.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2020

"IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF THERE CONTRACT!!! YOU WILL BE STUCK LIKE ME"

Kommentare: It was a good service but there contract is made to keep you stuck year after year. Good luck ever getting out of it.

Vorteile: So sad because they actually have a decent platform but we have tried on multiple occasions to cancel our membership because our new system has a similar feature that took the place of this. We have called, emailed, etc and our Rep doesn't call us back once he knows we are trying to cancel. Then magically when he finally calls us back he informs us that we just missed the cut off to cancel and were stuck for another year. Another $4200 down the drain. Don't take my word for it, take all the rest of people who have met the same fates word for it by reading all other negative reviews online. Sad when any company who is supposedly doing legitimate business has to trap you with this auto renewal and then claim its our fault for not canceling in time. Now they are saying I cant do anything until September again even though we have tried multiple times to cancel this.

Nachteile: You can never get out of your contract that supposedly you are suppose to be able to after the first year. The Rep knew we were trying to cancel but yet finally got a hold of us after the "cut off" date that auto renews us. I cant believe when you have been a loyal customer for 3 plus years they still feel the need to trap you into this. I understand the first year but after many years to trap you like this is horrible business practices. I dont want any money back, all I want is to be done. It served its purpose but now Im done but they claim Im stuck until September but Im not even allowed to put in a future cancellation request. No I have to go through the whole year and try all over again to get a hold of them in there slim cancellation window and Im sure they will magically avoid our call and then magically not call us back until after its to late. My advice to anyone is find a company to do this same thing for you that doesnt have this fine print auto-renewal because you will stuck just like I am.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Ian B.
Site Director
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"Excellent Tool for Reputation Management"

Kommentare: I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

Vorteile: The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

Nachteile: If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

von BirdEye an 12.3.2020

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Aaron M.
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Best Reputation Management Platform"

Kommentare: I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Vorteile: I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Nachteile: Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
James M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"Absolute MUST FOR ONLINE REVIEWS"

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Birdeye helped my company to gain more online visibility in 3 months than the previous 4 years of trying to do it ourselves and hiring many different companies

Nachteile: There are no clear cons. Maybe price could be reduced a bit.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Jed I.
Customer Success Specialist
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"BirdEye with Kicksite"

Kommentare: BirdEye has allowed us to more easily obtain reviews from our customers, which has improved our SEO. We are very pleased in the short time we have had this software, and we hope to see even more results as we use the tool even more.

Vorteile: The ease of use is great. The results we are attaining are amazing and really helping our SEO. Our customers are letting us know how easy it is to use BirdEye for reviewing us.

Nachteile: I really can't think of anything, other than having different links we could use that would directly tie the review more easily to show up on Google or Captera, etc.

von BirdEye an 12.3.2020

Fantastic! We are happy about your business and the positive results you have experienced from the platform. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Halle H.
Growth Team Associate
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Birdeye Has been a huge help to increasing our reviews!!"

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed working with Birdeye, they have been a great asset to our business!

Vorteile: It has helped us scale our efforts to increase our reviews for Kicksite and has decreased the amount of time spent following up with our clients requesting reviews.

Nachteile: The functionality is a bit limited when it comes to the customization of the email we send out. We would like to make it a little bit more branded but other than that it's great!

von BirdEye an 11.3.2020

Hi Halle, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the platform. Thank you for being a BirdEye customer!

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Kathy C.
COO
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

"Great app - increased our reviews!"

Kommentare: Well worth the $$!

Vorteile: The feature I like best is the end user interface - really easy for our clients to complete reviews!

Nachteile: There are nice reports but I'd like to see you add to this section.

von BirdEye an 27.3.2020

Great feedback, this helps us know how we can enhance our features! Thank you for taking the time and sharing.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Carrie G.
HR Director
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"So far, so good!"

Kommentare: Fo far, so good! The onboarding/support team are readily available. The features work exactly as described.

Vorteile: My favorite thing is that I am notified immediately if someone leaves review for our company, on any platform.

Nachteile: So far I do not have a least favorite feature. There is an annoying thing about the widget that we put on our website, it always looks like we have a new message, when we don't.

von BirdEye an 21.4.2020

Hi Carrie, thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your service, and if there is anything you need on our end, please let us know!!

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Jessica D.
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide"

Kommentare: Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Vorteile: Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Nachteile: Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience"

Kommentare: Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Vorteile: BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Nachteile: Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Nicole B.
Social Media and Marketing Manager

"Terrific Business Software"

Kommentare: They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Vorteile: Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Nachteile: I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

von BirdEye an 8.5.2019

Hi Mary,

We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Lisa S.
Office mangaer
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2019

"Are you the best ?"

Kommentare: Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Vorteile: The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

• Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Fadia S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye"

Kommentare: Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Vorteile: The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically.
One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Nachteile: I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick.
I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

von BirdEye an 11.1.2019

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Mary D.
Business Manager

"I love my BirdEye"

Kommentare: We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

Vorteile: The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Nachteile: There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

von BirdEye an 17.1.2019

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!

Regina G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"DON'T MISS OUT!!"

Kommentare: In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Vorteile: Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Nachteile: Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

von BirdEye an 17.1.2019

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Jeff D.
Principal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms"

Kommentare: Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Vorteile: This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

Nachteile: It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Bruce K.
Owner/Operator
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2019

"So easy, so powerful"

Vorteile: The Birdeye software is by far one of the easiest and best ways to let visitors to your social media platforms know how your clients feel about the work you do. We have a very successful tattoo studio for the past 19 years and at first we thought the Birdeye product wasn’t necessary... We could have been more wrong. As the positive reviews started to mount up and the numbers climbed, far surpassing those of our competitors, we realized the power of this software. Birdeye let the social media shoppers in on An intimate level, right from the mouths or our satisfied clients.

Nachteile: When it come to reasons not to have this software installed, there are truly none. One might think that there’s some risk opening up the public review process to unsatisfied reviews. The truth is, Birdeye invites a client with a negative experience to contact the business first with there gripes before posting to the social media platforms in the effort to repair the negative experience hence circumventing the posting to a public forum.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Russ D.
Sales
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2019

"Great Reveiw Managment Site "

Kommentare: Birdeye has really giving us a sense of how were doing as a company it allows us to view incoming reviews so we can approach them and answer a clients concerns quickly We also really enjoy how it emails us the reviews that were submitted there star rating and the customers
comments and concerns .
I would highly recommend this software to any one looking to get a handle on there business from the reveiw stand point

Vorteile: Its easy to use my company started using the software about a year ag and we really enjoy it, were pretty competitive in my office so we all really like that it tracks who sent them there average review rating and how many were opened and submitted it really gives you a feel for how your doing on the customer service front

Nachteile: I wouldn't say its a con per say but we have noticed the site runs a bit slow and submitting a review request does take a few moments, but other then that were happy with it

• Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Elyse E.
Social Media Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"Great for Review Generation in the Healthcare Industry"

Kommentare: My overall experience with BirdEye has been good. There was some confusion when adding an additional office location to my client's existing plan. The new location was labeled as a "demo" rather than added to their plan outright, which caused it to be removed after a month and we had some headache getting it reinstated. I would have appreciated if the "demo period" was made clearer in the dashboard since emails sent about the demo time running out were apparently missed.

Vorteile: I like the review generation feature, this software has made it easy for our client (working in the healthcare industry) to request reviews from patients. We've seen a huge increase in the number of positive reviews posted for all three of their offices.

Nachteile: Chat Support, if you can get someone on the phone do it. The support I received over the phone was great, but the chat support was usually time-consuming with little resolution.

Karen L.
General manager
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2019

"Great Reviews Easily Posted by your Patients"

Kommentare: We have had the software since 2016, and have received 100's of great reviews. It has definitely been worth the investment for our office.

Vorteile: This software allows patients to post reviews easily as it automatically identifies where they already have accounts. There is no need for them to log in or create an account to write you a great review.

Nachteile: I wish there was a feature where we knew which patients were going to have reviews sent. Families have the same email for several members, and sometimes they receive an email when they have already written a review. I would like a dashboard where I can control who receives an invitation to review.

Mckenzie H.
Marketing manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2019

"Recommend birdeye to all business owners "

Kommentare: Birdeye has been one of the best investments we have made for our business. From the customer service to the results, we have enjoyed every little thing about it. We have been able to double or triple the number of reviews we have received all because of birdeye. Being a dental office, we rely heavily on positive reviews to keep a good reputation in the community but also gain new patients and we owe that to birdeye!

Vorteile: The best part of this software is the easiness of using it and the results you get. It has made it so easy for us to get positive feedback/reviews from our patients. Everyone is busy and this software has allowed us to triple our reviews with little to no extra work on our end.

Nachteile: To be completely honest, there isn’t anything we don’t like about it. Everything has been a positive experience and has gotten us the results we want.

Norman M.
Dentist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2019

"BirdEye at the Dental Office, I'm a fan."

Vorteile: BirdEye has been a useful tool to reach out to our friends, family, and patients via the internet. This has enabled us to get feedback on how we are doing. Good reviews, bad reviews, it's all been helpful. I am constantly amazed at who leaves reviews. Great software. BirdEye mentioned that the industrial average for dentistry is 4.7! It's nice to know that in general​ our profession is appreciated​. :)

Nachteile: Yelp does reach out to our office on occasion​ asking us to advertise with them. I would be more inclined if Yelp would play nicer with BirdEye.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Carolyn E.
Marketing Director
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy Peasy"

Kommentare: We have dramatically increased the number of reviews our office gets. I love the monthly reports breaking it all done. Comes in very handy for our marketing meetings! It's an excellent marketing tool.

Vorteile: Love using Birdeye. Our reviews have increased by 200%!! The options we give our clients make it very easy for their use. At my end, its so easy to send a request. You can follow up anytime to see what's going on with the request. The dashboard is great - shows all of our information. We also get monthly updates letting us know our numbers.

Nachteile: I haven't had any issues. Very user friendly.