Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Vagaro

Verwende die Salon-Software und Apps von Vagaro, um gebucht zu werden, Zahlungen abzuwickeln, Mahnungen zu versenden und dein Unternehmen zu vermarkten. Startpreis: 25 $/Monat.

Erfahre mehr über Vagaro

I like the professional view and the ease with integration.

Poor customer service with and attitude. Difficult to use for for more then 1-2 people.

Bewertungen zu Vagaro

4.7

9.1/10

Vagaro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3’367 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Vagaro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3’367)

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Booking Software mit flexibilität von Zahlungsmöglichkeit

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Einfache Software und flexibel

Der ist ein Software, der sehr einfach zu benutzen. Außerdem ist alles übersichtlich also man benötigt nicht viel nach die Funktionen zu suchen. Verschiedne Zahlungsmöglichkeit das ist auch super

Ich nutze es schon seit ca. 2 Jahre und bisher habe keine Probleme damit gehabt

Barbara
MTA in Deutschland
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Meine Erfahrungen mit Vavaro

Die Einfachheit der Bedienöberfläche der App

Die Sicherheit der Bezahlmöglichkeitenfinde ich prima,ebenfallsdie Erinnerungmails

Federico
Federico
CFO in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to Manage your Appointments and Scheduling

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The Vagaro solution has really exceed our expectations, we needed a solution to schedule, update and follow up our consultants appointments and this tools has become a part of our day to day operations.

Excellent tool to book appointments online, very easy to use and implement. Saved us a lot of money increasing the efficiency from our consultants performance. Our [sensitive content hidden]receive confirmations and reminders, really supporting our business.

The main issue is the price, I believe it could be a little lower, they charge per user. A free version would be awesome!

Julie
Julie
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent time management tool for startups and SMEs

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Through the years, I've tried a number of other online scheduling tools, but Vagaro is far and away the finest option for companies of any size. Vagaro has considered every detail, including cost, usability, online tutorial videos, quality customer service, and a plethora of customizable features like gift card and credit card integration, as well as email and marketing tools.

Excellent service is a major selling point for me. Their instant messaging service is quick and simple to use. The program is constantly updated, making it seem better and better while improving its functionality.

I'm not sure I have many complaints because they seem to listen to their consumers and address any issues that arise. The biggest challenge has been teaching customers how to properly pronounce the name.

Keyone
Barber in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Oh how I love Vagaro!!

Kommentare: A few words : EXCELLENT, STREAMLINED SERVICE AND MAKES MY DAY FLOW

I love how streamlined it has become in my work/life balance. It's almost like my boss dictating when I can or cannot have the day off. It just helps in many ways with me mapping out my day and as a big plus I can link it with my Apple Watch.

Honestly I'll need a while to think about if I had any complaints in the past but for now I'm just gonna enjoy my experience.

Stephanie
Technical Support in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Initially Good, then overall decline in application

1.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Initially, it was really good, however, about 6 months ago there was a major upgrade, and the application has declined and seems to have many issues within their marketing campaign, forms, and syncing between locations.

Initially, we needed to track our customers packages, gift cards, and appointments. Scheduling, reminders and forms for services were also an important feature.

We are required by our insurance company to have forms for each service and forms have been an issue by not sending out to customers, saying they are filled out when they are not. Additionally, the marketing campaign feature (emails/text) does not provide you with correct data. What they say will be "Announced" does not match what was processed and text messages are sent DAYS after it was announced. Additionally, customers are missing from the email/text campaigns and Vagaro says that to account for any missing customers that would be an "enhancement". Reallyyyyy, what is processed versus delivered/failed do not match and there are missing customers and that is considered an enhancement. Additionally, you have to submit a ticket to determine what happened and if they don't research it with a 7-day window, they respond that they can't research it. We have been going round and round for over 4 months to get these issues resolved. Very disappointed in where this application is going.

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We've taken note of the issues you've experienced with our service. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve these issues. If there's anything specific you'd like us to address or if you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We're committed to ensuring that your experience with our software meets your expectations.

Mavis
Salon Owner in USA

Starting Back Post Covid-19

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased using Vagaro software. It allows my clients and customers to book online, to cancel an appointment and reschedule if needed, saving me time. I can go in and change the look of my Vagaro site whenever I want. The software allows me to send email blast for little or no cost. It's a great way to stay in contact with your clients and customers. There's a lot to like about Vagaro!

I pretty much like everything about Vagaro. The software is very easy to use and even if you get stuck, Vagaro has a university where you can take a class on how to use Vagaro or a specific task you're trying to perform. I find that the price was well within my budget for a software program that has all of what you need to build a successful business compared to other programs.

I think the thing I like least about Vagaro is the fact that the add-on functions cost extra. To feature your business on Vagaro, its an extra fee, and also it's extra to develop a form, it's the little extra fees that really adds up, especially when your building your business.

Cory
Owner and Nurse Practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Med Spa office organizing tool

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful! It is used by several members of our staff for various aspects of our clinic operations.

Ease of use and affordability! Also, HIPAA compliance, inventory tracking, & online booking! This is THE program that holds our clinic together and allows us to continue to operate effectively.

Sometimes, it doesn’t connect well through our WiFi firewall for some reason, but it’s easy enough to hotspot for access if/when this happens.

lubna
salon in USA

love every bit of it

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: its great coustomer service is experince worthy

i have been using vagaro pass 3 years and i love every bit of it it is very comfortable

nothing everything is great i love it so so much

Katherine
Assistant manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best scheduling tool for business and clients

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to view your schedules overall by the day, week or month. Black out dates and change appointments if needed. Collect payments if deposit fees are required.

Users can be locked out if they have used other emails with different providers

Jennifer
nail tech in USA

Amazing product

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

I love everything about this app simple client friendly and great to work with

nothing to dislike, honestly its all so simply

Orlando
Orlando
Massage therapist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Great for scheduling massages

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good experience an easily manageable calendar. I like the text received after i get an appointment. The calendar sync is slow but i do really like the calendar.

It has many features that i use and have a relative ease with.

It maybe the browser but sometimes buttons or features don’t work and stall out.

Klaus
Studio Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I lost customers and money because Vagaro is unreliable and faulty in lots of ways.

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Don't waste your time.
Customer service made me believe that issues have been resolved on numerous occasions when they actually were not solved at all and I kept losing money.
Vagaro is advertised to be a management solution for salons as well as fitness studios, yoga studios and alike.
I used it to run my yoga and fitness studio.
Vagaro is not at all suitable for fitness businesses.
The app simply does not serve the needs to handle class bookings, recurring memberships and collection of fees,
discounts as well as prepaid punch cards in a way it helps you as a business owner.
I spent a lot of time to build workarounds for features that were supposed to work,
but actually never worked the way they were intended.
Customers regularily get confused by the way pricing for memberships is shown on the sales pages,
which either drives them away or they need to call the business to purchase something.
I lost lots of customers as well as money because of the many issues the app has.
For the entire last month the software sent out receipts to my customers, but never collected associated fees.
Customer support confirmed that vagaro software caused this, but they refused to reimburse me or do anything about it. They put it off by sending me an email,
saying that vagaro is not able to compensate me for the lost money.

+ Visual appealing user interface + Seemed to work for a fitness studio (but it is not) + Has a booking mobile App

- Unreliable features. You never know if something is working or not. - You need to figure out lots of workarounds to accomplish doing simple things that Vagaro is supposed to handle for you - Customer Support is no help, I got lied to several times.

Marissa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

After 7 years with another booking software, we switched to Vagaro in 2019 and have been very happy

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We really like Vagaro. We have improved/streamlined our online booking thanks to it.

The interface is easy to navigate and is much more client-user friendly than other booking software. And Daily Deals are great!

Vagaro still doesn't have a lot of little features/extensions that would make doing business even easier, but they keep adding new things, which is helpful.

Penny
Owner/Cosmetologist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vagaro Fan

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have no complaints. Vagaro has done exactly what they claim to do and has proven to be very user friendly.

Cost affordable All the features that are available Easy to use Clients love the reminders that they can get

I haven't found anything yet. Using the marketing tools can be challenging for a new comer, but for the most part I don't have anything to complain about.

Katrina
Cosmetologist in USA

Part time gal

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

I really love that with this software, everything is pretty much in one place. The POS is relatively easy to use and I havent had many issues at all. The customization adds a nice flair as well.

There are only TWO things that come to mind. 1. I wish I could set certain days through out the month and not necessarily certain weekly hours. I am a part time worker and I work a random three days every week. My clients are not allowed to book through the online part because I cant pick the days I will be available without it being a reoccurring weekly schedule. If it is, I havent figured it out and would love to know how to do so! 2. Fridays/ weekends it takes FOREVER to get my transfer into my bank. Its very frustrating at times due to the fact that I am a very small business and don't have large transactions frequently.

Matt
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Awesome software with amazing support

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Currently we have been able to streamline our scheduling and payments with Vagaro. Recently we integrated zoom so that we could work our way through the COVID-19 crisis. It was one of the best and easiest to use additions vagaro has added.

Vagaro is extremely easy to use I love how they truly listen to the customers and are constantly evolving their software. They have done and continue to do so much for small business. Amazing bang for your buck!

The only feature that I do not like about the software is the ability to past date payments. For example someone pays with a check and you do not input that payment the day of then you can not back date the payment date.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Matt, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Kelly
Massage Therapist/ owner in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Vagaro Helped control by business

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: this program has made my business run so smoothly, with out having to reinvent the wheel. I love that no matter what the future hold, I can add on as i grow, or as my needs change, and its SO affordable.

I finally have the ease of doing that I am best at. I have NEVER liked the "paperwork" of my business, and Vagaro has allowed to excel at being a business owner but with out spending the insane amount of time I was use to using to keep my business running. I love that its like having my own personal assistant!!

there are so many features, that sometimes i have a hard time locating a setting change, or a feature I need to use, without help. I do love that I can ask them.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Kelly, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Leasa
Hairdresser in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and most of all fun!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia. Probably needs text message marketing options as well. It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Amy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best value for features, support level & price

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Yeefah

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Michele
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Valerie
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Responsive Customer Service & Support

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Very good

I have been using Vagaro for well over twelve years. They have come so far in the features they offer. What I think is pretty amazing is their ability to respond and implement user feature requests. All of their features are user friendly and the support chats are easy to use and provide answers to solve any issues or questions you have.

There are a few fine details in the email marketing campaigns that need to be updates such as customizing the automations a bit more. In particular, I'd like automated emails to go our every year to my clients rather than the option maxing out at six months. Other than that, we still love Vagaro.

Andrea
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks integration does not function properly. Vagaro support refuses to address the issue.

2.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Support is deplorable and the integration with QuickBooks a total joke! I have been "working with" support for nearly a year to address this issue and to get the integration (push to QuickBooks) fixed, to no avail. Vagaro support continues to claim that the integration is working as it should but have never actually looked at the reports from within their system vs. the data they push to QuickBooks to confirm that this is so.... bottom line, it is not working properly and has not been for nearly 2 years!!

The POS system seems to work okay, for the most part. Appt setting also seems to work okay.

Integration with QuickBooks is a joke!! It has not worked for the entire 1.5 years we have been with Vagaro, regardless of the number of emails, texts, chats, phone calls I have had with support and the amount of data and information I have provided to them in order to address the issue and prove that the integration is not functioning properly. We cannot trust any of the data coming from Vagaro as it simply does not match their own information!! We have paid the $30/mo integration fees for months and months, yet Vagaro has never provided us with data that appears to be even close to accurate in any stretch of the imagination! My suggestion? Look for another platform if you intend to use QuickBooks for your accounting integration platform. If you are using another platform, I would strongly suggest that you investigate the capabilities and do your homework and seek out user reviews before selecting Vagaro for anything other than a straight POS and appointment management system.

vor 8 Monaten

We would like to thank you for your patience while we continue to troubleshoot this with you. We are equally dedicated to resolving this and making sure your integration is correctly functioning.

Joi
USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Many pros, but and equal amount of cons

3.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used Vagaro for about three years. Initially the bells and whistles are enticing. You begin with the $25 fee, but the functionalities you need to get the most of the site come at additional fees. If you do not add these "monthly" fees the site is very bland.
If you want to use the features such as: credit card capture, requiring a credit card to be enter by clients to book and other options such as these, you must add their chosen processing company along with authorize.net; of course with other added monthly fees.
The customer service agent are limit in their knowledge and frequently tell you they will add your issue "in the que" for the technical department. They have a forum where you can discuss and suggest issues and request features, but it seems to be just for show for the past few years.
When you use their credit card processing you are automatically batched out at "4PM". Whatever income you make after 4pm will be added to the next day. Any income made after 4pm Thursday will not be added to your bank account until "MONDAY MORNING". Meaning anything after 4pm Thursday, all of Friday's income and Saturday's income will not be added to your account (including tips) will not be added until MONDAY.
The credit card processing company is very hard to contact.
The mobile credit card device has not been updated to read card chips , but we have been told for almost a year it will be available "in about a month".
The system is very slow. Make sure you have a mobile device AND your computer just is case it is on the fritz.
They did what they initially called emergency maintenance on the Friday before the 4th of July without any notice. We could not use the site at all. No new appointments, could not check anyone out and if you did not have a hard copy our product prices you could not sell ANYTHING for about 4 HOURS in the middle of the day. They system was visibly on the verge of malfunctioning for days, but they did not send out any emails preparing us for the system being shut down, but they did send one early that day to alert us about a new feature .....
To sum it up, while there are many features they come at a price, with mediocre customer service, many restrictions on receiving your funds and you advertise their service every single time you send out a email, text or any other notice, but you are added to their very saturated search engine and your clients can be enticed by other salons in your area.

A lot of features

Mediocre customer service You advertise for them whenever you reach out to clients Runs slow Credit card processing is not the best; your money is held hostage for days at the end of the week and batches out to early Your clients can be enticed by other salons in your area that also uses the site if they add their location