Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über ShipStation

Webanwendung für Versand und Bestellung, die mit über 150 Versandunternehmen, Marktplätzen/Einkaufswagen und mehr verbunden ist. Automatisiere Aufgaben und drucke Aufkleber via Stapeldruck.

Erfahre mehr über ShipStation

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ShipStation

4.4

8.5/10

ShipStation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 893 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie ShipStation bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really beats the other options!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Justin
Justin
Business Owner in USA
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShipStation Is the Best e-Commerce Shipping Tool!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: ShipStation was an excellent tool to help grow my small business. I am able to see orders from multiple stores that I operate. I have shipped over 20,000 items and I am still shipping products using ShipStation. The

It is by far the best e-Commerce tool for shipping and logistics. It helped me grow and run my business immensely. I was able to easily plug in the stores that I operate and it worked like a charm. It populated all the orders without any problem. I also liked the shipping discounts that it provided, as well.

I found it a little clunky to use at first. I had trouble navigating the orders. It is really a warehouse type of tool which I had to get used to. I had to learn to how to navigate using the software which didn't seem as intuitive as shipping on eBay or Etsy, for example.

Marc
General Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Platform to work on your e-commerce orders.

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Works great to get all your orders fulfilled. We are very satisfied with that aspect. We do not intend to change away from it.

The easy to gather all the orders from different selling channels into one tool. No extra entering of shipping information and I like how it does verify all your addresses.

The Magento Module has issues. Live Rates do not just transfer from Shipstation to the website. It ends up being $0 for shipping that gets charged to our customers. I had to deactivate that functionality.

Daryl

It works fine - Integrates with everything really well

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

It integrates with everything we need - far more than any other tool It also provides the best out of the box reporting of any tool

Some of the functionality is just kind of weird compared to other tools we've used. Most of it is quite similar, but we run into things that aren't great from a user experience standpoint ocassionally.

Bryan
Operation Coodinater in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shipstation is great software for the price, but it has its limitations

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Shipstation is great, but as you scale out your business you will most likely need to move to a more robust WMS. For many start up companies that do not have a lot of inventory or a high volume of SKU's, Shipstation will provide a powerful tool that can help speed up fulfillment and release many of the frustration of shipping product while not costing you huge amounts of money.

Shipstation is great for companies that are looking for a label printing solution for there shopping carts. Shipstation is able to handle high volumes of orders and allows for labels to be pre-printed, which can greatly increase the fulfillment time. There are pretty good filtering options that can lead to more efficiencies when printing that can save time with your fulfillment team. Shipstation integrates with many different platforms fairly seamlessly, which allows for more diversity in the ever growing number of platforms that are out there. They are also constantly adding new platforms that can integrated with. I think the fact that this software is user friendly and efficient in its design makes this software a worthwhile investment for those that need a better shipping solution.

The issues that we have run into with this software as we have scaled to processing over 3000 shipments a day are too many holes which can cause many opportunities for errors, processing speeds, and lack of flexibility. When you are processing up to 3000 orders a day problems flesh themselves out quickly. One issue that has arisen is the inability to hold people accountable when errors occur. For example, since the labels are pre-printed there is not a simple to way to know who misshiped an order when it is sent incorrectly to a customer. On top of that, since the labels are pre-print there is no way to verify through software on the outbound that a shipment is correct. You have to trust that your team is packing order correctly, which is guaranteed to cause problems regardless. There is also the possibility that labels can be double printed or not printed at all since labels are processed and then a PDF is created to print orders. This has been costly for us an multiple occasions, which is hardly preventable no matter who you have printing. Due to the fact that Shipstation is cloud based this can cause issues with processing speeds. We have seen hang ups (especially on Mondays) that cause the whole team to be slowed down due. The other issue with cloud based system is the lack of flexibility for Shipstation to be customized to how you would like it. If changes are made they have to be made globally, which can take a while or just simply cannot happen altogether.

Jamie
Jamie
Managing Director in UK
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The solution I've been searching for

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I have found the customer support to be more than excellent and that it is included within the 30-day trial period. Special mention to my customer support agent, [sensitive content hidden]. His knowledge of the system and platford is very good, as is his attitude and patience.

The user interface, the dashboard and ease of the settings.

Can't think of any. Keep up the great work

Marco
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love ship station

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: We love it …my sales team uses it. I use it. I track with it. We use it each day. We save money with it. It’s pretty user friendly. Can’t live without it now.

It’s pretty awesome. We had trouble before we found this with high shipping rates. This product saved us money and gave us a great way to manage and integrate all our shipping and orders. We are grateful.

Nothing. Even the customer service chat is good - ideally I’d like a phone number for customer service but that’s ok.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Difficult to utilize, poor customer support, expensive postage, features can be more automated

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Difficult to get problems with user interface resolved, such as simple login between two computers

Ease of usedont accept many characters to

Difficult to utilize - Need to login on a certain browser or 1 PC at a time Poor customer support - Email vollies back and forth with no problem resolution Expensive postage - Above 1 lb. is more expensive than ebay and Amazon. Features can be more automated - Same shipments cannot save on every type shipment, Certain pulldown fields not functional like the cubic selection or delivery confirmation, write text fields don't take enough characters to make the phrase, Amazon inteface fails to download orders, etc.

Paul
Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It can be a game changer

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process. Being able to compare pricing and ship to different carries from on platform it very beneficial.

It's pretty flexible and relatively easy to use. It works with all our existing equipment and systems. It links to Quickbooks to pull orders and provides the tracking information back. The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process.

Shipstation Connect does not AutoStart consistently. We have issues from time to time where we need to unplug and re-plug devices for Shipstation to recognize them. We do not have this issue with the same equipment and other systems.

Mckenna

Use it Everyday!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: ShipStation is crucial to the success of this business.

ShipStation is extremely easy to use, I like that you can assign weights to products to where you don't have to manually type them in each time. I also like the Bulk Updates option so I can print many things at once, which is especially useful for efficiency and large order days.

Customer Service via phone usually has a long wait time; however, the chat option typically responds quicker.

Tammy
Business Owner-Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

My Experience with Ship Station

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Superb! My experience is great every time I use Ship Station. I personally have not had any problems using it.

I like everything about Ship Station. It's easy to use. It's easy to select the shipping method you want to ship your package. It's not that expensive and it's convenient to print and ship right from your own home.

Sorry...no cons here. I love Ship Station and will continue to use it regularly with my business.

Michele
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Shipstation

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Shipstation is great for companies who have a simple shipping structure.

Shipstation has been great for managing our shipments for our smaller businesses! It's very simple to use and integrates with both Shopify and Klaviyo.

There's not enough robust sorting/filtering features. I'd like to be able to have some of my shipments be filtered into different buckets and Shipstation doesn't have the ability to do this. If you have a complex shipping system Shipstation wouldn't be for you.

Tonya
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shipstation is one of the best alternatives I've found.

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Absolutely satisfactory and I'd recommend it to anyone in need of an alternative for shipping.

It's easy to use and makes my job convenient. I'm glad I discovered Shipstation.

I have no complaints about it. It helps us on the daily!

Ryan
Warehouse Manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ShipStation

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great addition to our team. Has increased the speed and efficiency that we can fulfill orders.

- Easy to use order fulfillment platform. - Great customer service team. - Batch print labels. - Filter and view orders by a number of variables. - Easy to setup with multiple shipping providers.

- Once orders are pushed over, edits to orders don’t always sync so some have to be done manually. - Orders with multiple packages have to be split manually.

Krzysztof
USA
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Not perfect but very good

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform 2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method 3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets 4)inventory tracking many other good futures

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue ) 2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform. 3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages 4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found" 5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town. 6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Jon
Systems Engineer in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

ShipStation customers need to beware

1.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Horrible. It started off with every feature working great, until two months later when they rolled out "new version"s that removed or broke most of what we used the software for. Customer Service responded months later to my accounting outage just to say they werent going to do anything.

OMS, carrier, product, inventory and integrations

Everything. There isn't a single feature in ShipStation they haven't changed in the last two years and made worse. Integrations are broken and the team doesn't work on them. Order Management has become barren of features as they remove things instead of fixing them. You can't trust that a feature you rely on will be maintained. Customer Service group is absolutely worthless and the development team doesn't work on any request. The forums are a joke. Tons of people with tons and tons of people supporting their bug reports, feature requests, etc. and all being completely ignored by ShipStation.

Tasha
Tasha
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves so much time on shipment processing

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Shipstation has enabled us to have a centralized location that all orders flow through (most are linked, some are imported manually). The ability to create a shipment, receive a quote, batch orders, purchase and print labels, track packages and process returns in one program is literally the largest saver of time and money for my business.

Shipstation was not the first shipment software I tried but it will definitely be the last. The platform is perfect for busy online retailers. At times, I was shopping 2,000 packages a day and shipstation handled it like a boss.

At times, it can be difficult to reach the account manager assigned to our account. When customers depend on the shipment estimations we provide, we can’t afford software issues that go unresolved for any length of time.

Bekleidung & Mode

The best label mailing solution for a multi-channel ecommerce business

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: A simple and affordable way to buy postage and print labels for ecommerce businesses.

Shipstation is a fantastic shipping suite for our business. We use the integrations for Shopify, eBay, and Amazon. Orders are automatically imported and we are able to simple and efficiently manage shipments for UPS and USPS. Rates are automatically displayed, invalid address warning shown, and everything can be managed from a web-based UI with remotely connected printers using Shipstation Connect. We are able to use our UPS business account with the UPS integration for our set rates. Labels and Pack Slip templates are customizable and simple to set up. Our 4x6 Brother QL1000 continuous label printer works perfectly with Shipstation and Shipstation Connect, and we use standard letter paper for pack slips.

The Shipstation android app does not work with Shipstation Connect very well in terms of printers, and there are UI issues with it. On top of that, the Shipstation web-based application does not work well on small browser screens, so it is currently almost impossible and very painstaking to print labels from a phone.

Robin
Manager in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor for international shipping.

2.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Saves copying addresses out of Magento by hand.

Remote label printing works well. Does work with non-US based UPS accounts. Web based ... that's about it really.

Struggles with international shipments. Shipstation does not support multi-currency, so if you have more than one sales currency, you are hosed. Shipstation does not support shipping to any country that needs a special customs declaration (like NAFTA statement on US->Canada shipping) so for many countries, you will need to do a manual UPS shipment. Shipstation uses pounds or GRAMMES ... very few stores ship in grammes, mostly kg, which Shipstation does not support, so imported weights are always wrong. Does not support international returns. No "rule set" for allocating different countries/services to different carrier services ... etc etc You cannot easily see which shipments are attached to an order. Having printed a label in "orders" you cannot then print a packing slip afterwards, you have to do packing slip then label. Cannot easily print a UPS return label on the thermal printer .. can only email or download ... theres a workaround, but it's non-obvious. The multi-currency and customs failings are a pain for us :(

Lynn
Management in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer support for buggy software

2.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: One problem is that it fails to notify the original store that the order has been shipped unless I manually ask it to make the order as complete. (Otherwise, it sits in my list of orders "awaiting shipment". Sometimes they disappear from the list, then reappear a day or two later. When I manually mark the order as "Complete", it then double counts the shipment. I have a plan that allows 50 shipments per month. So when I reached 25 shipments, it double counted them as 50 shipments and would not allow any further shipments without upgrading to the 500 shipment per month plan (which I don't need and can't afford). There is basically no telephone support from Shipstation and email support is absurdly slow and unhelpful, with each response taking a few days. This is a time-sensitive business so this is really a problem. I asked them for phone support - finally heard back with an offer for phone support 3 days from now during a time when I am not available. So basically I can count on waiting a few more days for the next useless support email.

I liked the fact that this software synced with online sales through places like Amazon and initially seemed to work pretty well.

A few months ago, Shipstation released a new version and I have had many problems with it. It simply does not work as advertised. Things that were seamless before no longer work. The fact that they have not fixed these issues after a few months is very frustrating. I would not recommend them any longer for shipping.

Eddy
IT Support Engineer in Mexiko
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Stores and order management

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: I find it easy to use and a great way to have all of your marketplaces centralized to assist your shipping team or your customers, we have various ways to locate an order and edit it to our needs.

Once you do your basic set up you can start to keep track of your orders and for a long time, we can go back and edit orders from years back in case something new pops up with customer service

Since it is a web page it can fail and make your process stop.Sometimes the cache on your account makes it slow to check on order if you have high volume (customer support can assist on this).now that they are testing their new look sometims old SS can be hard to work and you ahve to go to the new look, and viceversa.

Brie
Logistics Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Room for Improvement on what could be a great product

3.0 vor 11 Monaten

It has a fairly easy operating face that makes training simple. Easy and simple shipments rarely if ever, have issues.

There is nowhere to be able to input a weight of a shipping carton itself to help with calculations of when something will be too heavy to go via a certain shipping services which has led to some overcharging later down the road. There are several features that have been requested through the threads that devs neither respond to, nor seem inclined to implement. To use all the possible features, you have to switch back and forth between the old layout and new layout, and this is not a simple toggle feature.

Expensive in comparason

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use it daily. It works well. have printed thousands of labels and still going

Shipstation connects with some important channels that it's parent Stamps.com does not.

price is expensive compared to Stamps.com it's parent company.

shachar
CEO in USA
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great software almost perfect

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: it is great. we are using it every day. I wish I could talk to someone to make things easier.

easy to use, has many reports, many integrations with other programs and seems like they are working constantly on more.

no phone calls to customer service I need to set up the inventory differently and not sure how it can be done.

Mike
Mike
Ecommerce in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why use anything else?

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing. It is so easy to use that I was able to easily integrate it across three warehouses plus our corporate headquarters. I had 20 different ecommerce sites across several platforms including Woocommerce, Magento 1, Shopify, Prestashop, Open Cart, Ebay and Amazon Merchant fulfilled. Setting up rules to automate our business was so simple. I can automatically have orders go to the correct warehouses based on rules by skus. We were easily able to customize marketing material for each store on invoices and shipping labels. Love you shipstation.

Besides everything? The thing I loved the MOST would be how fantastically easily it was to get up and running and integrated with every platform. I looked like a real genius. But it wasn't me, it was the simplicity of the system. Its that easy.

They had an inventory management portion of the software that I didn't quite understand how to utilize it.