Filtern nach:

Über Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM bietet Unternehmen eine komplette Lösung für das Kundenbeziehung-Lebenszyklus-Management

Erfahre mehr über Zoho CRM

Zeigt 5’149 Bewertungen

Aminuddin B.
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM we have use

Kommentare: Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

Damian C.
Damian C.
Consultant in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system. It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email. I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution. I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver. The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Tarek B.
Tarek B.
CEO in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho CRM: A well known name in the industry, but implementation might be complex

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience with Zoho was very average, in the beginning, we were amazed with the range of features, but in the end, we had to contact the customer service a number of times which added complexity and delays to achieve what our client wanted in the first place.

Zoho has a number of interesting functions, including the marketing and the optimization of customer relationships online. The good news about Zoho is that it offers a good free plan to start with and familiarize with the platform, and also see immediate results in the business.

With Zoho, you will quickly need to contact a great customer service team located in different countries of the world. This is not necessarily a good thing, although the technicians are very knowledgeable, because the idea behind having a software tool is to reduce the reliance on a third person, the automation of the process, and the independance from a technical talent in the business.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Together with our client, the choice of Zoho CRM mainly relied on its positive reputation in the market, and the reasonable pricing it was offering. However, the choice should not only be based on the pricing, but rather on the actual needs of a CRM for the target business.

Jen W.
Sales Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for

Kommentare: Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now. Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that. I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it. That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it. I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.

Vincent M.
C.E.O. in USA

Zoho One User

Kommentare: As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One. We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be. You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase. I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need. There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience. the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud und Dynamics 365

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Act!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: 1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.

Paul O.
Paul O.
Technical Director in Südafrika

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Kommentare: Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365, SAP Business One und HubSpot CRM

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Streak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

Saqlain M.
Saqlain M.
Articleship Student in Bangladesch
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CRM for Small Business

Kommentare: Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did. And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business. WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy. Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy. The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep. In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OneDrive, Google Workspace und Dropbox Business

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Drive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.

Cody M.
Cody M.
marketing specialist in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Good utility choice, UI could be better

Kommentare: It helped us finally organize our contacts, assign tasks, delineate responsibilities and run email campaigns for our whole contact universe.

For an early stage startup with not a ton of funding, Zoho CRM has been a good "economy" option. We get the functionality we need: contact management, task and call assignments by team member, with integrated custom email campaigns.

The user interface has tons of options, and it feels hard to find the options that are most important or frequently used. It felt like Zoho CRM took all the things you could ever want in a CRM, and just added all of them to the app, with equal emphasis in design (therefore the most valuable is lost in the crowd). For example, to create a task or call item for a contact, you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of that individual's contacts page, because there are exhaustive levels of fields above that (which we mostly never used).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce B2B Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Price. We may switch with greater funding in the future, but for now it's good enough.

Magued A.
Magued A.
CEO in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really good CRM with many possible integrations

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As for most Zoho Suite, the UX is well thought and a lot of customization is possible. It really fits our needs and we can use it quite easily and most of all we can integrate it with many tools. If you're using Zoho One it's excellent but it can be integrated with many different tools as well. I get used to Zoho CRM quite quickly, in about 10 days it was settled.

Regarding our needs I can't see something for now in Zoho CRM that needs to be added. I don't say that it's perfect but for our use, we have all we need for now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Price for all the tools provided in Zoho One is the reason I chose it over Hubspot.

Prakash T.
Prakash T.
Managing partner in Indien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best CRM yo capture Facebook leads

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good software will recommend to my friends

Easy to use , real time lead capture very good customer support in local language

Pricing is way higher and not affordable to small business owners or small real estate developers

Nabin P.
Nabin P.
CEO in Nepal

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Kommentare: With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NetSuite CRM und Odoo

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Odoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.

Waleed S.
Freelancer in Pakistan

Solid integration for our business needs

Kommentare: I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex F.
Director in Kanada
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best-in-class for most users

Kommentare: I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: Price and simplicity

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity.

John M.
Director in UK

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Kommentare: Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices. I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different. - Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.

B. w. B.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk Sell und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zendesk Sell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Price and familiarity

Norleah P.
Director in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho CRM

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Head of Growth in Polen

It delivers what's promised

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

Online ESL Teacher and Blogger in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

My Favorite Email Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

Assistant Professor in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for small business scaling up

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dynamics 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.

Shawn B.
Shawn B.
IT Architect in USA

A CRM for the Masses

Kommentare: Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them. It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects. The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dynamics 365

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: Dynamics CRM was just too HUGE and complicated. So was Salesforce. I feel those Enterprise CRMs rely on hiring a team to work out the operational logistics and create their dream-CRM from scratch. Zoho had so much out-of-the-box. THAT truly won us over.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dynamics 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.

Gaelan D.
Sales Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses

Kommentare: We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Integrates with many different programs. We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers. It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: We were looking for a cloud based CRM that had more functionality.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Act!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: Cost and value.

David M.
IT Manager in Mexiko

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Kommentare: We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Freshdesk

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde: Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Freshdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM: To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

Craig M.
Cosultant in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Biased for a Reason

Kommentare: Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Gwen E.
Senior Account Manager in USA

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Kommentare: Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Claire R.
Director in Portugal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just Amazing

Kommentare: I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .