Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über WorkTango

Mit WorkTango können Unternehmen ihrem Personal Gehör verschaffen und auf einfache Weise Feedback zu beliebigen Themen einholen, um praktisch nutzbare Erkenntnisse zu gewinnen.

Erfahre mehr über WorkTango

We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy.

Occasional difficulty logging in. Could use some simpler icons for the likert scale.

Bewertungen zu WorkTango

4.7

9.5/10

WorkTango hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie WorkTango bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Talent & Organizational Development Program Manager in USA
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work. The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Pravin
Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

An great tool/software to keep your organization HR management and Employee recognition up to date.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience with WorkTango already informed my previous org managers to use this S/W.

Great HR management.Awesome employee recognition feature using WorkTango points. This keeps employee motivated to earn some extra $ and help org and peer do better work.Pulse conversation is another way to express yourself and ask question about your progress.Employee referral program and much more.

Nothing as such, but to see notifications you have to visit the page there is no option to see it as expand and read, although there is dropdown option available but it only provides an option to mark the notification as read even without reading it.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Decent experience with a good range of features

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Louise
HR Manager, People Services in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Recommendation - passing it on

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: 5* for the Employee Engagement Survey. I'm looking forward to running this again.

I was recommended WorkTango by a colleague in the same industry but different organization. The difference between our previous vendor and WorkTango was amazing. Having such flexibility in the setup, the platform, and accessing the data in various ways was a complete game changer for us. The platform is easy to use and the data options seem endless. I really appreciated the support we received from WorkTango in the set up and also the overview and analysis they gave afterwards was so thorough.

I actually can't think of anything other than the contract signing took a little bit of back and forth.

Afton
Marketing & Communications in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TLH Tangos!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Communication, overall, has been better.

The voice that I feel is given to our team through WorkTango is what I like most about the platform. This helps be in the "know" too seeing as out locations are all across Texas.

The overall buy-in has been slow. I wish our team had the same Culture training as others so they would understand the importance of WorkTango!

Marketing & Werbung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Kazoo great for employee recognition, okay for goals

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Very happy with the employee recognition & rewards sections as mentioned above. It's very similar to a social feed view, with lots of various filters by teams/departments, etc. Goal setting portion is just average.

The employee recognition portion is fantastic - if I was scoring on this alone, I would have given 5's. It's easy to recognize employees and also earn rewards, give team members points, etc.

I don't like the goal setting portion as much. The workflow isn't as intuitive. We switched over from Reflektive, which had employee complaints, but the workflow wasn't really much better than Reflektive. It does have slightly more features, but could be improved for a better user experience.

Larissa
Technical Support Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kazoo provides a great platform to recognize employees!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We've enjoyed using Kazoo thus far!

I like how quick and easy it is to send recognition to other employees in order to show that I appreciate them. Another unique thing about Kazoo is that there are "incentives" that you can earn individually by taking a course or practicing self-care.

We previously used Bonusly, and they had an integration with giphy so we could share gifs along with our thank you messages. I do not believe Kazoo integrates with giphy.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Enhancement to Our Existing Recognition Vehicle

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: The implementataion process could have used more hand holding and documentation. Overall, we are happy the platform and have incorporated it as an enhancement to our existing recognition vehicle.

The integration into our Microsoft Teams exisitng "Kudos" channel.

The value of 1 point being 1 penny. I suggest increasing the points value.

Missy
Recruiting Specialist in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool to Give Employees Benefits and Recognize Colleagues

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I think that my overall experience with WorkTango is positive and I would recommend it to small companies looking to provide an added benefit without breaking the bank.

I love being able to recognize my colleagues while giving them an added benefit just for doing the things we hope all employees want to do.

Nothing really, it is a great tool and I love using it!

Chief Program Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Work Tango makes employee recognition meaningful and easy!

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Work Tango provides an employee recognition system that is supported by theories of behavior reinforcement and modification, so it is sound. The tool allows us to easily recognize one another's milestones and performance in ways that can be shared across our teams. And the points earned can be redeemed in ways that are customized to each individual.

The Work Tango platform really provides an easy way for supervisors and staff peers to recognize performance, milestones and more. Very easy. And the points then are able to be used is a personally-tailored way by the employee.

Work Tango is not inexpensive, so we have had to be thoughtful in our participation. But we feel the value has proven to surpass the expense.

Craig
VP of Employee Success in USA

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

teran
software engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Productive software

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: WorkTango is an employee engagement and feedback tool. I mainly using workTango for creating surveys.

There are different types of surveys like employee engagement survey and pulse surveys. This also allow companies to communicate with their employees and share their result with multiple channels like microsoft teams.

I feel some navigations are not user friendly.

Joyce
Lead Contract Support Specialist in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

WT FTW! (Work Tango For The Win!)

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It gave me the opportunity to recognize anyone even halfway across the globe and made them feel extra special by doing so. It puts another meaning and has been a tool for showing appreciation towards others in a different meaningful way.

It helps gets motivated by seeing the available incentive our company laid out for us. Very user friendly :)

None so far. The App serves its purpose perfectly as of the moment.

Tyler
Manager, People Business Partnering in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and User-Friendly System with Excellent Reporting

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Get a pulse on the employee population more regularly with easy capture and reporting of data.

-Intuitive workflow and set up -Easy to navigate system allows users to log in and go -Clear reports that draw on excellent data -phenomenal customer support

-occasional difficulty logging in -could use some simpler icons for the likert scale

Ranjan
Senior Quality Manager in Indien
Informationsdienst, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

The Most Rewarding Software to Boost the employees

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I just loved the way or the wide options it provides to redeem points through rewards

We mainly use it to recognize employees and reward them. The tie-up with all the brands to reward is just awesome

Not that I can think of any. Sometimes the points get updated a bit late

Yogesh
Associate Manager - Test Engineering in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Good employee experience platform

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

It's a very good employee experience platform. Kazoo helps to manage quarterly check-ins, goal setting, send recognitions, celebrate success & Anniversaries, keep Employees engaged.

As of today haven't experienced any issues.

Lena
HR Manager in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cutting edge platform for employee voice

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: WorkTango makes it easy for me to run Pulse Surveys more frequently. I was thinking about moving away from a long annual engagement survey, and the platform allowed me to transition to frequent pulse surveys providing with resources and support.

The platform is easy to use, offers exceptional features like the ability to acknowledge employees' comments and respond to them while respecting their anonymity. Great service and people. They will surprise you by providing a different customer experience and adding value way beyond the platform. I love WorkTango's mission, and how it is integrated in the experience they provide. It is fun to partner with like-minded people.

Can't think of anything

Anmol
Technical Support Engineer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

WorkTango made our recognization easy

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is a useful app to remember the college's birthday and anniversary. We can motivate each other using this.

Earning EYI points and redeeming gift cards

Very low EYI earning opportunity in activity.

Michelle
Legal Project Management Analyst in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Effortless; streamlined workflow; consistent data reporting; increased productivity & efficiency

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Pre-populated reports/charts based on classification/segment selection was key. The ability to generate the information so quickly was extremely useful given our expedited timeline. The comparison features were great - saved me from having to manually manipulate the data in order to gain perspective. I liked how simplistic the platform was - from a user experience I didn't find it overwhelming.

It was extremely user friendly. I was able to watch one demonstration and be ready to operate the platform almost immediately. The data reporting capabilities were great. From having to previously generate manual reports to working with this platform, the transition and detail were beyond what I anticipated. The around the clock support was also something I benefited from immensely.

Heather
Sales Agent in USA
Eventservice, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Love it

Ease of the system not hard to use at all

How it will not allow you to claim more than once when you have multiple.

Amanda
VP Customer Experience, People & Culture in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, gives managers ownership of feedback to drive positive change

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Very easy to use for both admins and end-users. Gives managers ownership of feedback to drive positive change. Really great reporting and visualization capability. Support is better than a 10/10 - they are consultative, responsive and super willing to brainstorm to meet our needs!

Could improve aggregate reporting (i.e., looking at manager feedback across multiple surveys). Export of reports into a "nicer" format (i.e., visual PDF with charts that match the awesome visualization in the system) could be improve.

Mary
Lead Cashier in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Employee use

5.0 letztes Jahr

Keeping track of hours and pay . I am an employee at Goodwill Of Central and Northern Arizona . this helps me keep track of my time and to recognize other employees for their hard work and dedication

Nothing it seems to be a great software . I can access from my job or my home .

Thafir
HR Operations Analyst in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Worktango equals value!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think being able to show recognition by offering employees more than just a simple star sticker or laminated A4 paper with "Hardest working employee" printed on it. It gives employees the chance to have their efforts seen but then also felt through rewards that can be used not only for spoils but also every day needs, which I am grateful for.

It allows for recognition to be more than just mere words and follows that up with action and value gain. I appreciate our company making use of this software.

The only thing I can think of is perhaps more ways to show recognition (whether that be more options than just points to send or more gift cards/rewards to choose from).

Robin
Director, People and Culture in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding platform and service

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

We have been using WorkTango for about 9 months, and it has been awesome. We used it for our annual engagement survey, and the immediate results and ability to dig deeper into demographics without waiting for a consultant to analyze results was fantastic. We also use it for monthly employee pulse checks, and are able to get a quick bit of insight into important themes and issues. The platform is easy to use (for admin and users) and the support from the WorkTango team has been outstanding.

I'd love an easier way to pull reports. The process to compile is a bit manual.

keisha
Insurance agent in USA
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: great

i like the points giving system. great to have

I can't think of any Cons this time. great job. but add more to the rewards catalog