Über JustCall

JustCall ist ein cloudbasiertes Telefonsystem für Vertriebs- und Support-Teams zum Tätigen, Empfangen, Protokollieren oder Aufzeichnen von Anrufen direkt vom Desktop oder Telefon.

Erfahre mehr über JustCall

Easy to use, plenty of features, Setup was very straight forward.

At some point there were interruptions due to the network. Also sometimes cut the voice due to the connection.

Bewertungen zu JustCall

4.0

7.7/10

JustCall hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie JustCall bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Matthew
Matthew
Director in Frankreich

Fast implementation, great support team

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integrates well with most CRMs

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Hamlet
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We tested 12 companies. JustCall won our business.

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We tested Google Voice, DialPad, Wix Phone, Ooma, GrassHopper, FreshDesk, Nextiva, Verizon OneTalk, Zoom, RingCentral, Kixie, and JustCall. It was the most feature-rich service. JustCall won us over because of all their features. Their customer service has been fantastic. I'm very happy overall with the service.

We LOVE the SMS after business hours auto-responder feature, the SMS scheduled send feature, and the SMS saved replies feature. This saves us so much time, you have no idea. I also like that their SMS is formatted (so it honors line breaks). Also like that you can do MMS photos and video (except in group messages). Custom music on hold is also very very cool. Their customer service is also fantastic and they actually follow up with you on bug reports, questions, suggestions, etc. They also even added a few features for us on request (i.e. sync phone contacts on the iOS app).

the cost is a little more than the competitors, but the service is worth it, we felt. The group SMS lacks MMS capability. The call quality is not HD.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Hamlet! It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

CEO in USA

Do not use. It's practically still in beta.

2.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I don't recommend JustCall for anybody serious about getting a good dialer. Just spend a few extra dollars per month and get something that works as advertised. Tons of broken/unreliable features, and they obviously know it. Most complaints get routed directly to DEVELOPERS, which is a sign of an unfinished product. This company is based in India, which is notorious for taking unfinished/unpolished SaaS to market too early. It's also why they ask for videos of everything, so they can constantly fix the next broken feature.Support is fast but mostly useless; they need a video so they can send it to a dev, and then tell you that nothing was ever broken 3 days later. So you're basically paying them to be their beta tester.This software is PURE trash for live transfers, especially if you want to track your stats relating to them. The feature is so poorly executed, that it should be removed. I spent almost a month on support calls with no resolution in the end. We couldn't even get the custom wait music to work. This is an unfinished product and cheaply made.

The ease of use, UI, speed of setup, and chat support were exceptional. There was always somebody to reach within 10 minutes via chat.

Marketed as a finished end-to-end product, but it's perpetually broken. It's practically still in beta. - Most of the features do not work in JustCall. - The Admin seat is full price, even if the admin makes no calls. Total waste of $$$.- You can't upload custom wait music in the Sales Dialer, and the wait music they provide by default is an awkward 4-second loop. - Transferring a call COMPLETELY breaks the reporting and analytics. If your business model relies on transferring DO NOT use this software.- Some of the support agents don't know the software that well. My onboarding person didn't guide the call properly, and I had to go through another onboarding session to get a simple question answered.- Anytime you have an issue, you'll be asked to reproduce it and create a video for it. I've never seen a software company do this so often. It's very inefficient, time-consuming, and unprofessional. It's what a BETA tester would ask, not a supposedly established SaaS company.- The software is unstable due to the poor network it's on; they try to gaslight you when you complain about dropped calls. I have a 400Mbps/20Mbps connection. That's fast. My agents have 40Mbps/5Mbps connections. We switched to PhoneBurner, which only needs a 5Mbps/5Mbps, and have been blazing through calls without fail.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi, I regret that your experience with us has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and this is not reflective of the experience we'd like you to have. Can you please share your email id or write to us at [email protected] so we can schedule a call with our product team to understand what went wrong with you and help your business with our product in the future?

Kathleen
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good function with great customer service

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Customer service is very responsive and accepts suggestions

The system is still a bit clunky and could use better integration

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Joseph
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service Out There

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Software is fairly easy to use, but I went with these guys for customer service. Period. They respond so quickly, no matter how small the problem. I love that and need that with my team.

The interface is a little clunky (like the IVR), and we have had some glitches here and there. It would also be very nice for administrators to be able to edit their user's settings.

vor 5 Monaten

Hai Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. Our support teams are always striving to ensure a seamless experience for your business. Regarding the technical glitches you can contact our support team anytime they will be ready to help you out! Also, next time whenever you face any glitches please feel free to write us at [email protected] for our product team to look into it!

Ty
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have absolutely loved using Justcall and it has allowed us to grow our business tremendously.

The way JustCall integrated with Zoho made it a no brainer for us. I know a few different phone systems "integrate" with Zoho but not like this.

I don't love that we constantly have to pay for more texts and more minutes. I wish there was a way to just include that in the plan.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Ty, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Thank you.

Amadou alassane
Écrire une critique in Senegal

Meilleurs

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: J'ai une grande et très bonne expérience avec JustCall, je fais un travail de réglementation et après chaque service on me paye.

La distribution d'appel a le plus d'impact tout ce transmet d'une façon très rapide. C'est un logiciel facile à manipuler et l'intégration avec le métier est très bonne.

Ce que j'ai moins aimé dans ce logiciel c'est la fuite des appels si celui -ci est bien enregistré le travail serait sublime. C'est un logiciel très maniable et l'intégration confortable.

International Member Services in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

CRM Heaven

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

JustCall is a great tool for making calls that would require some sort of CRM follow-up. We use ours to track leads and then follow-up with them, using the CRM coupled software. It's not frills, and does the job.

The software can be buggy at times, but a quick restart solves the trick.

Antwort von ViralWoot

Thank you for sharing your review. We recently launched some interesting new features like SMS Bot, Auto Dialer, SMS Campaigns, SMS Scheduler, Voice Broadcast etc that will serve some niche use cases and help us differentiate from some of the other players in the market. Regarding the restart to solve trick - due to Chrome's support for WebRTC we were depending upon Chrome for last 2 years. And, high RAM usage by Chrome at times causes issue with Audio packet transfer. But, we are launching our built-from-scratch new dialer that will get rid of this dependency. In last 2 months, we have re-wrote most of our APIs & achieved great success with load time. Thanks again for the opportunity. And, we will surely work hard on making sure that all are interesting features are more visible to our users.

Sales Development Representative in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app!

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Allows me to make calls and track data. It also allows me to make texts!

Is kinda buggy from time to time. It's hard to make this work in a stable fashion daily.

Antwort von JustCall

Thank you for sharing your feedback & review. Our engineering and product teams work 24/5 to ensure our users don't face any problems with the product but if you are coming across any specific bug repeatedly, please report that on our chat support and we will make sure that it gets resolved on priority. Also, you may consider subscribing to our product updates blog to keep yourself updated with all the new improvements that are going live in JustCall on almost daily/weekly basis. Link is https://justcall.io/updates

Logan
Director of Customer Experience in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service Tool

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Outlined in Pros section above.

Compared to our previous system, we have much more features as well as a lower cost structure. We have been able to create store-specific numbers that route back to HQ if missed. This creates a better customer experience and helps us scale our internal service team more efficiently. We also were able to add text as a communication channel.

My only piece of feedback is being unable to adjust some features myself. For text message notifications and some routing from an SIP device, I need the JustCall support team to adjust these features on my behalf. I appreciate that these can be done outside of the standard platform features and just wish I could easily update this myself during setup. Team has always been very responsive and helpful though.

Jay
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful VOIP calling solution to pair with Pipedrive

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Works amazing for the most part. Very little issues and super glad we found them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Tracking all of the phone calls made, received, text messages per client deal etc. Just all around makes it super easy to see the progression of dialog with a client and also listen back to past phone calls if needed. Also creates deals for new leads who call in so we are off to the races and the reduction in manual data entry.

The only real issue we have had is on the integration with Pipedrive and JustCall through Zapier for automated texting clients. Just cannot get the issue figured out why it will send the same text over and over while the deal is sitting idle in the texting pipeline stage. Should only go out once, if we ever get that fixed and I can move to automated texts this will be the perfect software solution for us.

CEO in Australien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM. We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful. Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10. What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

Devin
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable, functional option

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very solid. We have high call volume and a lot of leads. It does what's needed.

I really like the support, price and product. The combination is great. It's not as expensive as other option and does the job. Support works with you and is very prompt and effective.

Some of the reporting could be a little easier and show everyone but overall it works fine. For instance, I wish some views had more of a breakdown. That's about it.

Joshua
Revenue Operations Specialist in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and Flexible

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

A high level of customization for team organization and call routing. Many add-on features constantly enhance the experience. Support staff that are responsive and reliable.

Some of the add-on feature pricing was unexpected at times. There are also features that I would only want to apply to parts of my team, but I often did not have the ability to apply them to a given group.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Joshua, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Harrison
SDR in UK

Use Justcall daily, it's a robust solution

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

It does the job with minimal fuss. We've had the odd glitch or unassigned phone line but generally speaking given the volume of calls we make it works fine. It's extremely reliable when used in the chrome plugin, and integrates near-flawlessly with our CRM of choice, Pipedrive. I can't speak to the cost, but our team is happy and management seems content at the cost per call.

Call Quality was a frequent issue on their end throughout the early usage. We frequently had complaints and their support team was pretty professional, didn't forget about us and eventually helped resolve the problem in the backend. It seemed to be the kind of issue that arose simply because we were the first users pushing particular niche, remote locations so there was some fixing to do but they got the job done after a couple of weeks of minor frustration.

Antwort von JustCall

Hey Harrison, Thank you so much for the review & kind words. Glad that your team & you are finding JustCall useful. Regarding call quality, I totally understand how frustrating it can be when connection is not clear. And, as call quality is a function of numerous factors ranging from router, bandwidth consistency, audio device settings and so on, we try to be proactive with helping our users to adopt the best practices around using VoIP. We recently released our support for Opus Codec that has enabled JustCall to handle calls even at very internet speed or shaky bandwidth availability. We are also adding some data-driven automated insights and actions to alert users about their local device environment that may be degrading the call quality. So, a lot of work going on around continuously improving customer experience at JustCall. Thanks again. Gaurav Sharma CEO, JustCall.io

Celeste
Customer Support lead in Spanien
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great phone and SMS service for small businesses

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Absolutely excellent - they're a pleasure to work with and it's been a breeze using their service.

The thing I like most about using JustCall is how helpful and responsive their support team is whenever we have a question or run into an issue. They really care about their users getting the most value from their service and resolving any rare issues we've encountered. That alone would be enough to keep us using JustCall for as long as our company needs a phone service.

It isn't always a perfect fit for what our company wants - but out of the available options we researched, JustCall did tick the most boxes and has been the best fit for us so far based on what our phone and sms needs have been.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

vor 7 Monaten

"Hi David, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. Every bit of feedback goes a long way! We're glad you're enjoying the tool so far. To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guide: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Director in Myanmar

Changes the way you sell and manage

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The customer service team are fabulous and flexible. They are consistently updating the software and understand each client will have slightly different needs.
I have watched JustCall change the way salespeople work, for the better!

It visually integrates well with our CRM Easy to use in the CRM set up Being able to review calls, and see the call & SMS activities makes it easy to train staff as well as ensure the tasks are being completed. This also means we can review a conversation making our next call a more productive one.

I just which the Premium package was more cost effective for teams and there was an SMS template functionality

Antwort von JustCall

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and review. We do have SMS Template functionality. You can save text messages as templates and use them to reply quickly. Here is more information: https://justcall.io/updates/manage-saved-replies/ Hope this helps.

Alex
CEO in Australien

Perfect Cloudbased Call Center

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Fully self service and easy to setup. Better call quality then its competitors.

Good call quality and modern UI/Dashboard

The CTC Google Chrome plugin can be a little buggy sometimes.

vor 7 Monaten

Hey Alex, thank you so much for your kind note. We're happy to hear how JustCall has turned out to be helpful for your team. Regarding the bug, You can always raise a ticket here at [email protected] (or) contact our customer support. We'll be there to help you out!

Client Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quick to setup, more integrations available for free than the competition

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Great, found an easy solution for sales agents to make calls just by clicking a link sent to their IM programs.

All the available plugins and api functionality. A lot of third party developers have resources and guides on how to integrate with most of the business apps and databases we use.

No a fan of the UI myself but, negligible. Probably because I come from using java based programs to setup systems.

Gus

JustCall Review

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Nimisha
Head of Operations in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support, Loaded with Features

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Our experience has been absolutely brilliant. The speed at which they release new features and improvements is unbelievable.

We use JustCall for handling patient phone calls. So, we really find the call distribution, IVR and voicemail feature useful. The most impressive thing about JustCall is their quick customer support response. We get our queries answered in minutes and they are always ready to walk the extra mile for you if required.

Nothing as of now. If there is any problem, customer support takes care of that.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Nimisha, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us :) So happy to learn how JustCall features are able to make an impact on your business. Our support team is always striving to create a seamless experience for customers like you. If you don't want to miss out on the latest features and upgrades in the system, please feel free to explore our updates section: https://justcall.io/updates/

Prateek
Founder & CEO in Indien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The product I have been looking for

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Working in an import/export industry, its always difficult to rely on skype or other voice calling apps that are dependent on internet for your daily international calls.
I will tell you an example - I am a price broker for a very famous UK based hotel chain and I operate from India. Skype was a good solution for me as I was able to make cheap calls to UK. However, when my business associates used to call me on my Indian landline or mobile number, it was very expensive for them (International standard calls are always expensive). With JustCall I got 3 numbers in my target countries (Spain, United States and United Kingdom) all mapped to my local Indian number. Just imagine the ease of calling any person in these 3 countries and be local to them as well, when they call you in return.
I was looking for a product like this and JustCall really helped me to take my business forward. The pricing of the product is a bit higher as compared to competition, but let me tell you these guys have an awesome customer support. (They developed a small feature - a chrome extension just for me on request)

- Ease of use - Calendar and scheduling mechanism - Cheap calling rates to anywhere in the world

- The dialer could be a bit better - Pricing is ok, but on a bit higher side

Antwort von ViralWoot

Thank you Mr. Khurana for this detailed and useful feedback. Your chrome extension idea was really good and our other users are also finding it useful. Thanks to users like you who are helping us with useful feedback and product feature ideas to make JustCall the best phone system for businesses. Coming on the pricing side - yes, we are probably 10-15% on higher side in comparison to Skype but the kind of integrations and other features like public calendar that we provide, it ends up providing more value to your business than what Skype does. Wish your business grows rapidly in 2017 :)

Andrew
Staff Team Leader in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just Call review

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: So far, this experience has been pleasant; we can set up our numbers, the toll-free, and the excellent connectivity.

Just call has helped us to manage our sales call and also to forward calls from inbound pool numbers and choose which one will determine the call, we can find calls quickly, and the call log will always be easy to locate a call by name or phone number, which is pretty helpful to see our sales leads

The call does not have a Zendesk integration, and because the sales team got calls over Just call and our Support team over ZD, we have found it hard to transfer the call between calling systems with a ticket

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're loving our product. JustCall does have Zendesk integration available and many of our customers use the integration. We would be glad to show you how the integration works. Can you please write us at [email protected] or use our live chat support to get on a call with our team :)