Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Gong.io

Erhalte nützliche Einblicke in deine Kundengespräche. Gewinne mehr Geschäfte, verbessere die Verkaufsfähigkeiten und erhalte Marktintelligenz.

Erfahre mehr über Gong.io

Integration with Salesforce functionality / capture of follow up, integration of email notification triggering account follow up and updates. Ability to accurately assess call impact.

Transcription could be more accurate - currently not sufficient as a stand alone piece of information - requires interpretation and reference to audio.

Bewertungen zu Gong.io

9.2/10

Gong.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 534 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Gong.io bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nick
Nick
Sr. Customer Success Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why work harder when you can work smarter?

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm solving the problem of me being lazy and inattentive...sometimes. Most of the time, I'm there, listening, ready to crush it. Other times, I see a squirrel out of my window and can't help but watch it do its thing. Like maybe it just found a huge nut or something and it's just snacking away. How can you NOT watch? But then, I miss important info. Gong allows me to watch squirrels AND remember what was said.

I like that it takes *thinking* out of my job. If I have questions about something a customer said, or something that I said, I can just go to the call, search for it, and find it. It's an absolutely incredible way to keep on top of tasks, while also being able to gain a deeper understanding at any time.

Again, not a whole lot within the scope of what I use Gong for that I dislike. It does the job exactly how I would want it to be done.

Danny
VP of Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gong made me a fan

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its been a positive experience and with the ecosystem of tools that integrate with us we've been able to fill most remaining gaps through Zapier, reporting workflows, Slack, and TranscribeIQ

I love that it aggregates all the information about all of our accounts into a single place with different views to help us streamline our workflows. Its been one of the most impactful tools in our tech stack for sales, customer success, and product and we've amplified that by using Gong plugins like Zapier and TranscribeIQ.

I wish the reporting was more centralized and customizable but its still really easy to use - we've taken some of our analysis outside of gong to make it more actionable. Overall the cons are minimal and they keep releasing new features to help us grow with them.

Eirik
Product Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gong is great for sales, but not the best for startups

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Gong leaves you alone to do your work after you sign up and they don't market too heavily post signup which is fantastic! We currently use Gong to do three things:
- Record user interviews from our product team
- Record introductory calls with prospective clients (we don't have any follow-up calls since our service is transactional)
- Facilitate coaching of our team since our service is coaching based on zoom

The major thing for our team is unlimited transcription and having a transcription quality that is good enough. Our team benchmarked the software against Google and AWS, and we found out that Gong uses their proprietary transcription software. And it looks like Gong's transcription software has been trained mainly on meeting recordings (zoom) and on telephone calls. We also love the video playback feature in Gong is enjoyable to use. They have features like highlighting works as the speaker talks, seeing each speaker's talk tracks below the player, speed control up to 2.5x for the playback, and a way to minimize the video view to the bottom right of the screen.

I hate the way gong displays upcoming calls. It's a pain to navigate, and there are no additional details on the upcoming calls. You would think Gong would show the meeting details, especially when you're working with your team and organization, but they don't! Another frustrating thing we found out after signing up was that all our historical recorded calls were not assigned a speaker. Gong does not allow you to assign speakers to calls that you upload to their system. It will automatically assign the speakers as "Phone caller #1" / #2 / #3, etc. All recorded calls before you start using Gong, and any call the Gong recorder does not join (happens a lot) will not be assigned to a team member.

Gong is a must!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Gong is a critical tool in our sales tech stack. We use it for call and demo recording, sharing recorded calls with prospects, call coaching, CRM, pipeline management, forecasting and more. I love the fact that it analyzes calls and makes it easy to search for things like keywords for brands. It also provides call metrics to see how you and your team are performing on calls and what the recommendations are.

The search doesn't always work when searching for a specific keyword or account. It'll pull up the wrong results or just not pull any results so you have to retype the search.

Armin
SDR in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Important growth tool for sales teams

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I love Gong and have used Gong in previous jobs. Before Gong it was a lot of manual transcribing and listening to calls multiple times. Now with Gong, we are able to also see the transcription of the call and also tag team members immediately for feedback and important notes within the calls.

Not much to dislike about Gong as they have been super helpful with the implementation and support.

Jon
Jon
Senior Account Executive in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of greatness in this product

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Gong has really helped our sales team grow by getting our AEs on the same page and continuing to build them into stronger Sales People.

Gong offers a great recording system that you can do a whole lot more from. We have weekly reviews and the functionality makes it easy to get through in a quick time. The assessments also let us know how we're doing and from a manager to peer aspect review the calls.

Some time search functionality seems off and logging in has a slow lag to start. Other than that I can't really complain. Those 2 things are really nit-picking too.

Kunal
Kunal
Co-founder & Design Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, even for SMBs

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I feel like I'm part of the Gong community already 2 months into our journey. I'm learning a lot from their team and excited to be a customer.

The Gong.io team creates a great experience, from learning and buying, all the way to onboarding and and helping you be successful in using their product to hit your goals. Even as a small customer, I feel like I got white-glove service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sales) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (CS). Already in week 1, we're getting so many insights from our call recordings. As we figure out how to sell better to our six new buyer personas, Gong will be invaluable in figuring out our sales playbook.

The only con in buying is that we didn't have enough people to meet the minimum seats. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us work through this and still get enough value to justify the cost.

Steven
Product Manager in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to discover valuable insights!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It has been an excellent addition to our product management stack. Having the ability to connect with different systems for virtual calls it's really helpful. The UX of the product is great.

In our customer-centric approach listen to our customers it's religious. I really like the ability to quickly identify who is talking in the conversation, general areas and interact with my coworkers based on the findings for every call.

This is a great tool but kinda expensive compared with other similar tools. You should consider your budget first before making the decision. If you can afford it, it will pay the price.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Captures everything!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

I love that Gong automatically records, transcribes and coaches each call. It is super intuitive and is great for self-review, peer review, and coaching. I love that it's super easy to share segments of calls for review, collaboration, and feedback. The mobile app is super user friendly and makes it easy to record in person meetings as well.

I don't like how it shows up as it's own "person" on Zoom calls.

Rob
Key Account Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for call recording, coaching and automating notes

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use and integrates seamlessly with the current tech stack. The voice-to-text transcription is great - much higher accuracy than other tooling we've used before.

It's quite expensive, but there is good ROI on spend.

Liza
HR Officer in Jordanien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

A tool with high capabilities to organize call recording, with distinctive search capabilities

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Gong.io is a very inspiring tool, its ability to record calls and allow us to re-listen them always enables us to deeply understand the problems and enables us to track them down and find the best solutions for them in less time. With Gong.io we no longer miss any notes from customers, have integrated records and can easily distribute the workload to the team.

Gong.io provides a lot of services that help us perform functions with great flexibility, especially its distinctive capabilities of recording and transcribing calls, and providing the ability to review and follow them immediately, which makes you really enjoy listening to almost every call. It ensures that we cover every aspect of the calls, making the process of following up on feedback and requests accurate and comprehensive. Gong's ability to easily locate the conversation you are looking for, through several search options, thus saves a lot of time and is able to access and follow the required recordings at high speed. Gong's many features such as transcription of calls to texts and continuous updates of the call log allow us to accurately document all requests and also know the capabilities of the team to respond.

Gong.io is a great tool for our business, and it's easy to use; I wish there were more possibilities so we could record all conversations and more automation, so we could complete our tasks more quickly.

Julia
Account Executive in USA

One of my favorite tools as a Sales Rep

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Awesome!

I was nervous when we first purchased this to have so much visibility, but it's been an amazing help for: 1) remembering what happened in a call whether that was yesterday or months ago 2) getting specific/contextual coaching feedback 3) seeing which deals need helps based on activity 4) flagging conversations by words that are said (especially when seeing how customers/prospects like new features or how other reps are selling those) 5) passing along feature requests or coaching notes to others on my team and in the business

It took us a bit longer than we anticipated to get fully ramped in a way where we were really leveraging it and able to do all of the above. No other major complaints, but worth noting I haven't tried any of the competitor solutions out there.

Natalie
Account Executive in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Most Valuable Innovative Tool of the Decade

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am a raving fan. I don't know if I've ever really been a raving fan of a tool, besides the company I work at (Copper CRM!). I love their UI, their marketing emails which are NOT annoying (how?!?!), and their friendly support team. But mostly- this incredible tool allows me to become a better salesperson. Faster.

So novel. Yes, other demo softwares allow you to get insights. But Gong takes it to a whole different level. The tips are a prime example of artificial intelligence of the future. I can see exactly what I need to improve immediately after a call- and I check after each one. I set realistic goals that I can actually measure based on recommended best practices that are outlined to me from research that Gong makes available to me- average amount of patience, interactivity, and more that's necessary for a successful sales call.

The only thing I would change is that I'd like to be able to search more words within demos I've completed. The search functionality is already incredible, as it can pinpoint certain filler words and I can search a variety of terms. If it could capture more, which it likely will as they progress, I'd be thrilled.

Myles
Business Development Representative in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gong's Awesome

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience has been great. I watch a recorded gong video everyday. It's great for educational training and being able to observe other peoples conversations, understanding where they're having an impact conversations.

Gong gives me easy insight into conversations that I'm having and where the conversation is having a big impact based on the topics being discussed. It show's me how much I'm speaking, how much the client is speaking and whether or not the time is allocated appropriately to have a selling opportunity move forward. It's a great platform to learn and educate yourself based on recorded meetings of my co-workers

There haven't been many cons, if any at all. It's been a great tool to be using and has provided great insight into our conversations with customers/prospects at our organization.

Lily
Director, Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for client facing teams!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I would rate my overall experience with Gong.io a 10. It is solving the problem of reps being distracted on calls trying to talk to clients, fully listen, and also take detailed notes!

What I love most about Gong.io is that it transcribes your calls for you! I no longer have to worry about taking notes during my calls and being distracted as I know I can rely on Gong to record every single piece of information and transcribe it back to me via a script I can read through and pull from as if I took free handed notes. I also love that it captures how often you say a specific word (for example: my filler word is "so") to ensure that you can work on your presentation skills and realize how often you may say particular words that you should tweak in your talk track and/or overall call skills.

This isn't really a "con", but there are so many features that when I first started using it I felt overwhelmed. However, now that I use it every day, I feel really comfortable with the solution and it no longer feels like there is too much I should look at/do in terms of recapping my calls.

Danial
ZIWO Cloud Contact Center Software in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best option for documenting customer calls with all their details

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Gong.io Help document all communication processes, and this documentation has become an inspiring reference for us, as it works to better follow up on customers and understand their problems and requests in depth.

You need Gong.io if your job involves listening to clients' issues and requests over the telephone, especially if you spend so much time doing this you don't have the capacity for precise note-taking. Listen to the chat again and read the transcript. Gong.io allows you to do all of this in one place. Gong.io's search capabilities make it easy to locate certain areas of discussion. it's wonderful that calls are categorized so that they include information like the customer's name, who spoke to him and what the subject was, and the time and date of their call, as well as the full conversation.

Recording features are great, but transcription processes can be inaccurate because conversations often contain slang words or from other languages and always need human review, which is sometimes distracting.

Nancy
Senior Business Development in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gong is a Gamechanger

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Benefits, my prospects often relay technical terms or have difficult accents that I don't need to stop our conversation and ask to repeat, knowing I can listen again later. Overall gamechanger in the sales process I used to be under pressure to type notes, now I have time and information at my fingertips long after the call.
I know have the ability to timely respond to prospects objections and close any gaps in the sales process. I love GONG.

Ease of use, ability to look for key words and not have to listen to an entire call to find what you are looking for. Ability to search the database for past or multiple calls and use in a sales strategy to focus on clients needs not only by words but by tone. Ability to drill down to key points and close more sales. Speed at which calls are analyzed.

There is nothing I can find wrong with Gong. New options and features are constantly added to improve the product.

derek
SDR in Kanada
Computer-Software, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Feedback and Skill Building

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Love using Gong to listen to my own calls and be able to find things to improve. Oftentimes, when I'm on a call, I don't realize what I'm doing or saying so Gong is great for me to go back and do some self-reflection on what I can improve. Great for my boss to listen and give feedback as well. He and I aren't in the same office so he can't listen to live calls with me but Gong gives him the option to listen to calls and provide feedback.

I have no bad feedback. Gong does what is says it does. Records calls, identifies points of a call, tags them, etc. Does exactly what I need it to do and doesn't stretch itself thin with all sorts of weird features.

Pleasantly surprised!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Its a solid product and our Sales Ops team have seen immediate value from a coaching and training perspective and the sales staff are finally seeing the value in reviewing their sales calls with better context. As I mentioned earlier, it helps me in my role to engage more quickly and bring value faster to the sales cycle.

I am not a front line sales person, rather I am a strategic resource that the sales team leans on when meeting with a prospect's executives and other leaders during the sales process. When they are ready for me to engage, they can send me a call recording and I can see who is talking, what they are talking about and make specific notes based on discussion topics. It empowers me to get up to speed with a new prospect much faster than in the past, which in turn keeps momentum and excitement in the sales process.

It wasn't introduced to our sales org with a very clear "why" we need to use Gong. So immediately it created a misperception that leadership bought it as an employee watchdog which led to poor adoption. It didn't help that it was introduced as a stiff mandate from leadership to use Gong. In short, no complaints with the software, but more of a warning for new Gong users to make sure you tell your users the benefits that THEY will get out of Gong and the benefits the extended teams will gain from their use of Gong.

Josh
Digital Sales Rep in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to review calls and get great insights.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I like the features that come along with Gong like being able to view a transcript of the conversation rather than re-listening to the entire call. It's easy to navigate and saves us all a lot of time. The reporting and metrics it can track are really helpful as well.

Depending on how the calls are logged into the system it can be a little tricky to find some specific calls, especially if your name is not associated with them.

Sally
Head of Brand in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Marketers

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I find the tool extremely useful from a marketing perspective and will continue to use the tool.

I love the ability to save calls in the listen later function to listen back whilst commuting. I am mostly stuck in meeting throughout the week and do not always have time to listen to Gong calls during work hours. The main use for my role is to get closer to our prospects and clients. Really listen to the pain points and challenges of the person on the call, as well as the initial reason they decided to come looking for our solution. To help stay across the sentiment across sectors and company sizes of what people need from a solution.

Nothing that comes to mind immediately, but will continue to test the functionality.

Sales Manager in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Gong for Managers

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Managing a larger team made it difficult to address all calls, and decide which calls to pull from. GONG makes it easy to focus my strengths on the calls that matter. It also helps my team listen to their own calls, to prepare for demos in a more timely manner.

Being able to play back calls at higher speeds, and read the transcript. Gives me the ability to go through many calls throughout my day. Even better, I can set alerts for key words or phrases, so I can only focus on those calls.

It is hard to pick what not to like about GONG, but sometimes the transcript doesn't do the best job of translating, and you would need to listen again in order to understand the translation it made.

Brad
Sales Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I'm a genuine fan of Gong

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

It enables me to focus fully on the customer. I don't worry about taking notes, toggling between screens, or making sure to remember salient points. I am wholly dedicated to the conversation I am involved it with the customer, because I know that later I'll be able to review the call in many different ways: I can review only what I said, only what another individual said, I can drill down by topic or next steps. For me it saves me from the worst parts of myself.

They were once doing some kind of software update in the middle of the night, right when I had a meeting with an overseas company. I was livid but they were great about it.

Dave
Principal Solutions Engineer in USA

Love Gong! So helpful!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm a Solutions Engineer..I'm on calls all day long, and many are video calls. I can't always type or write notes while i'm handling calls. It's imperative to be able to go back and listen to some of my meetings and be able to quickly find a certain topic that a certain person was speaking about.

I'm a Solutions Engineer..I'm on calls all day long, and many are video calls. I can't always type or write notes while i'm handling calls. It's imperative to be able to go back and listen to some of my meetings and be able to quickly find a certain topic that a certain person was speaking about. Not only does Gong record and transcribe calls, but being able to differentiate between who is talking and sort the call by topics/questions/etc. is super helpful when you need to go back for quick notes.

I don't really dislike anything...hard to say.

Carole-Ann
Account Manager in USA
Marktforschung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Outstanding way to retain information discussed, study my own and other behaviors to improve. It's quickened our new hire on-boarding and improves direct coaching. This tool is a game changer.

Easily integrated with existing tools to optimize efforts and capabilities. I'm an avid note taker, but this tool makes me so much more effective at maximizing conversations held and ensures I retain important information. This tool also allows me to learn from my peers on my time by providing a library of knowledge.

The call scripts/voice to text are not as accurate as one might hope. (Sometimes downright comical) You would not be able to read a call's script alone and understand the call. However, the Gong website and app is easy to use that listening to the calls anywhere is simple without this feature being pristine.