Über ClickUp

ClickUp ist eine wunderschöne, intuitive Plattform, die Frustration beim Arbeiten mit anderen Personen eliminiert. ClickUp ist die am besten bewertete App 2017.

Erfahre mehr über ClickUp

Zeigt 1.884 Bewertungen

Kevin R.
Application Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

"Super!"

Kommentare: Time / Projectmanagement

Vorteile: Alles! Eine tolle Zeitersparnis und tolles Projektmanagement ist hiermit möglich. Vorallem kann ich arbeiten wie ich es möchte. Es ist schön beim Aufbau dabei zu sein!

Nachteile: Gerne würde ich ein Feature vorschlagen. Eine bessere Filtermethode für Listen:
Liste 1 hat Filter1 (1 & 2 & 3) || (5 & 6 & 7)
weiterhin wäre schön den Inhalt per E-Mail senden zu können. Zum Beispiel: "Weekly Doings"

David B.
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"Excellent project management software. Functional but user-friendly."

Kommentare: Overall, ClickUp has made it easer to manage a large software project and to get engagement with my client. ClickUp has made this much easier and I can now deal with the client's main priorities.

Vorteile: The feature I liked the most was being able to quickly import tasks from Asana when we moved our project across. I tried with other services (e.g. Jira) and this did not work well (or at all). The integrations are brilliant. ClickUp has more features than many other services, but is also less complicated than the expensive, buggy options out there. It works very well for me.

Nachteile: There isn't much not to like, but the learning curve for some users is still a little steep. I manage a project in collaboration with my client and some of the features (e.g. list views) are not obvious in how to create or customise them. But this is a minor concern.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Sam M.
Product Manager
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Great software that can be used for nearly any segment"

Kommentare: Overall, I've tried a majority of the project management tools in the marketplace. I've used both start up and enterprise level platforms and Clickup is a great tool that bridges both sides. Outside of reporting, it has done nearly everything I've wanted. It has tracked my general to-do list, as well as mapping out larger projects. The tool overall is robust and has done most of the things I have wanted. Clickup is also taking a lot of feedback, iterating on their tool, and rolling out features at a breakneck pace to round out the offerings, which for me has been awesome.

Vorteile: The ability to use a list, a board, and so on has made it a lot easier to segment areas of the tool to make sure it can conform. For example, using two different lists, you may have one area that uses waterfall as it's default way of doing work, but you can also have another list that is using a Kanban board with their own specific statuses. With those areas all being potentially different, having it rollup to an "Everything" view gives great visibility.

Nachteile: The custom fields were recently released, but it was a fairly limited release. Although it is currently being worked on so it's more functionality and robust, that has been one of the least favorite features released recently. The other aspect has been the reports. They are a bit confusing to build for a respective dashboard. I'm a data geek and love to see how things look from a high level and it can be difficult to make a report that does that.

Frederic L.
HDL team manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"Good tool, but need some improvements"

Kommentare: Simple way to see who is doing what. Also easy to request someone for a specific task. Everyone sees resource availability, so arbitration is faster.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Clear and intuitive interface. Easy to assign tasks for the week and update it.
Calendar view is very efficient for planning weeks.

Nachteile: Limitation for saving views (for Guest AND for Member) in unlimited plan. To get all features we need to upgrade to Business/Enterprise plan and convert Guest to members: way too much expensive.
A full import/export (JSON?) feature, not the current limited csv format, could improve compatibility with our internal custom tools.
Moving a small bunch of tasks over the time is easy, but moving many tasks is quite annoying.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Patrick H.
Consulting Geologist
Metallabbau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"So many options and features!"

Kommentare: My goal with ClickUp was to have a better way to keep track of my various consulting projects that consist of different milestones and due dates etc. It has helped me do that as well as keeping better track of the projects in general, since I can attach files and checklists to the tasks.

Vorteile: I am a big fan of integrations and connecting various software together, and ClickUp has a solid amount of really useful add-ons. The internal connections are great as well, such as being able to link tasks together and set dependencies. I like that there is a lot of flexibility in what to include on a given task, and various ways to see the task list such as cards and timeline views. I find that whenever I think "I wish ClickUp could do this" a little poking around shows that it can in fact do what I wanted, so it's really well thought-out and comprehensive to meet most needs.

Nachteile: I do wish it was a little easier to get around the software; for example, I have a few different "Spaces" set up and I don't often switch between them, so when I do I have to fumble around a bit before I figure out where to go to make the switch. Having so many features and options is a blessing and a curse - though I like the options available, sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed. I often think that I need to go through some more tutorials and re-configure my spaces to be more optimal, but have yet to do so.

Daniel U.
Software Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

"Efficient Projectmanagement Tool"

Kommentare: I was using Gqueues, Checkvist, Targetprocess in paid versions before and they are good in the scope they are managing, but clickup integrates it all in one interface and works well between desktop and mobile. its consistent and easy to use and simple lists as a starting point. Targetprocess is more powerful in terms of kanban boards but also very complicated and less feedback for collaboration. using states and other features i am hardly using boards in clickup and i am very productive, but clickup is working to improve boards at some point. as it is the same database behind you can manage your projects in different views and pick the one which fits best in that situation. checkvist and gqueues are good tools but limited in scope and get into trouble if you manage bigger projects and get inefficient. clickup can be used to manage projects for business and private tasks seamlessly, so you can have your own personal list of all projects sorted by duedate and priority and workflow state, and still have restricted views in projects and lists with clients where they can only see a part of your clickup data. even your timesheet can be set personal, so that the client does not see the raw numbers. most features feel intutitive and fit my way of working. it helps me be more productive. also the chromeplugins lets you add bookmarks of pages easily so it also replaced my old bookmark solution, and now i can can schedule my "read later" and turn bookmarks into reasearch.

Vorteile: All your tasks are in one place and you can start as simple as one list and then structure them in bigger folders and projects. It is easy to share lists with clients to share progress and enable feedback and collaboration. Using dates on tasks you can have a daily list of todos over all your projects and never get lost in what is high priority. The tool is very flexible and you can define your own states and workflows and make it simple or complex.

Nachteile: It is still new software compared to other project management tools on the market, so some features are missing or not so smooth, but clickup is constantly developing and improving the user interface and adds useful features.

Jorge F.
Senior Software Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"Great software, endless possibilities."

Kommentare: I have obtained very good results using the SCRUM approach, since there are different ways to organize and achieve an elegant and simple process. Anyone, dedicating no more than 2 hours, can understand and use ClickUp in their business or their daily life.

Vorteile: One of the main characteristics of this software is its EASE OF USE, it allows you to focus on what is really important without neglecting the correct use of a methodology. Due to the above, the integration with our business model is excellent. In addition to having a series of functionalities that intelligently address the different processes that take place in any company, for example: - Control of the flow of development of various tasks by states.
- Goals & Portfolios
- Easy communication and reference to certain people on the team from any part of the application.

Nachteile: I am using the desktop version, and I have experienced: - Small performance issues, when I switch between different views, even if I have been there before, I suppose a caching strategy is being used but I think it could be revised/improved. - Real time is another of the main characteristics, but sometimes, the Goals view does not update when your objective tasks change state, regardless of the time, sometimes it is necessary to go to another view and then return.

Dan B.
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Clickup is a gamechanger!"

Kommentare: I tried quite a few products for task management and have never been totally satisfied with them. Trello was great for public boards, but it was too simple for my business. Meistertask was ok, but not great. We even tried Notion, which is great for note-taking, but not so great for Task Management. I tried Clickup and I'm not going to try anything else. It's the best of all worlds, and they recently allowed for public task sharing, which was the only benefit Trello previously had over Clickup. Because I always have Clickup open for Task management, I find myself using some of its other features all of the time like screen recording and screenshots. Overall, it's made my workflow better and my employee agrees.

Vorteile: I love that a lot of software today integrates well with other software, but sometimes it's nice to have everything all in one tool. While Clickup does integrate with tools, the reason I like it is because it's convenient to have everything I really need at my fingertips, while at the same time being easy to use. Even though the tools they offer aren't "new", they just make existing tools more convenient. I never used to do screen recordings and take cropped screenshots of my screen often, but now I do it all the time. I feel like as a busy entrepreneur, Click just understands me and what I need to succeed. One other thing that I appreciate about Clickup is they are constantly updating. Every week it seems like they have something new. As a developer myself, I can appreciate how well organized and talented their development team must be.

Nachteile: With anything there is room for improvement. I think Clickup's time tracking could improve. It works fine, but I personally like using Toggl for this. I can't really put my finger on why... it could be because I started with Toggl, but I think the reporting and ease-of-use of Toggl isn't quite there yet in Clickup. A couple other minor things: I wish that I could filter by task # when doing task management. It's possible I simply can't find this functionality, but for example when I integrate with Toggl or Github it would be nice to easily find that task in Clickup.

Damjan Z.
International NAV Consultant
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"The best application for tracking and documenting of software development using scrum methodology"

Kommentare: I am using ClickUp to document code changes, bug fixes, deployments of code, document user stories, manage multicompany development of NAV, so that I can easily track code changes inside NAV database and I can simply search for my task on ClickUp that described what and why some code has been changed.

Vorteile: First, it is free, for now I am the only user, since I work as 1-man-band where I am implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 at an end-user with multiple companies around the globe, and since I always used Jira, Team Foundation Server to track and document software development, I had to find some alternative and I found ClickUp - easy to use, intuitive, great UI and I found it even more usable then Jira, which I used before.
I have configured my own labels, so I can label my tasks each time I open a task, and based on that I filter for my To-Do list.
I am eager to get paid version in near future, due to limitation of free version (file storage capacity).

Nachteile: Nothing really, it fits my needs as expected, I even like it more then the Jira, and I really loved Jira:)
Perhaps, there are event too many options available since I am a single user, at the moment.

David P.
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"ClickUp is THE BEST project management tool, hands down."

Kommentare: I can't praise Clickup's product enough. I have personally used so many kinds of project management tools: Trello, Monday.com, Basecamp...you name it. Nothing comes close to Clickup. When I randomly think of a feature that might be useful to a project manager like me, it's there on Clickup!

Vorteile: This is a product with a soul. You just know it that an amazing product team is behind it. They have features like:
--Clickup Chrome extension can take screenshots with annotation then attach them to tasks directly. Seriously, how can you not like a tool like that?
--Integration with almost all popular software: Gmail, Slack, Timedoctor, Dropbox, and etc;
--Multiple views to manage tasks: List, Kanban, calendar view
--Notification center: You can clear up tasks related to you daily by working tasks one by one at the Notification center
--Recurring task: You can set how you want the task to recur, frequency, trigger, and etc
--Minimize tasks: you can save a task to the bottom of the screen if you're working on a task often

Nachteile: Seriously, there's nothing I can't think of. But if have to, I think their marketing team isn't doing a great job. Because a lousy PM software like Monday.com has much higher brand awareness, compared to Clickup. A killer PM software like Clickup should be the one dominating the market, yet it took me a long time to find it.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Manuel P.
Human Experience Sherpa
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2020

"Enables A Lot Without Being Overwhelming"

Kommentare: Amazing! First productivity platform I've ever payed for :) It was a slow start because I was wary from previous not-so-great experiences, but as soon as I customized it to the GTD methodology I was implementing, it was smooth sailing.

Vorteile: The fact that you can adapt it to any methodology you might follow for personal productivity, without it being too generic. It's a difficult balance to strike, but you do it well.

Nachteile: Not much... the only thing I'm missing right now is being able to have a real-time dashboard. From using Habitica I got used to the side-by-side list view and that is met by the customizable dashboards. However, my only choice is between "now and stop" or "5 mins or more".

• Bewertet am 20.4.2020
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2020

"Couldn't Live without Clickup!"

Kommentare: Amazing; highly recommended (and we've tried all of the project management tools out there!)

Vorteile: Clickup is a lifesaver. They say you shouldn't build a product that "does everything" but these developers fly in the face of that logic and WE love it! No app before it has had the flexibility and feature-rich setup that we require, while also being intuitive and user friendly. They are continually adding improvements to an already robust system and I am so impressed with them. We love their goals feature, their extreme flexibility with how to use and view data (kanban, lists, cal, gnatt, timeline, etc.) and their overall vision for project management - we're super fans!

Nachteile: They can always work on reducing clicks for the user. I'd love for them to really consider priority management and how to make this easier within their system. Also, higher-level planning features within their system would be great!

• Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Danny B.
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"Great project management tool for fast growing digital marketing agencies"

Kommentare: Easier on-boarding, project management, reporting, team management and client communication! Each client gets access to their own "client support form" that's directly integrated to their project.

Vorteile: We moved from teamwork to clickup because the ease of use, flexibility, customization, reporting, tracking, and so much more... Life has been easier since using clickup. We loved the capabilities of teamwork, but it seemed that we needed to keep adding integrations to get our work done. In comparison to monday, trello, asana, we found clickup to be the most complete tool for our needs. We've established project templates, list templates, on-boarding, process documentation, reporting, notifications, and communication, and life got easier right out of the gate. Support is pretty responsive during business hours, and always gets back to you during non-business hours. For the price and flexibility, you just can't beat clickup. Test all the project management systems up for yourself and you let me know if you find a better solution with the flexibility, capability and tools for the price.

Nachteile: Chat functionality. We were using teamwork chat and loved the stand alone chat app. We had to get slack - this has been the only con.

Matt W.
CIO/CTO
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"Seriously, outstanding job. "

Kommentare: I use ClickUp purely for myself and I only use it for work related tasks, projects, and emails. I also have a small development team which I manage with Pivotal Tracker. Your feature set is growing into something I may move my dev team onto, but transferring all the notes, comments, etc will be the biggest obstacle.

Vorteile: It works really well, has extensions/add-ons, looks clean, is very customizable, and the rate you provide quality feature updates is mind blowing.

Nachteile: I was an IQTell user (RIP) one feature I miss the most where ClickUp struggles was a set of hotkeys and preset actions for processing lists at an extremely fast pace. For example, you could configure actions i.e "Create Next Action", "Delete", "Link to Action" and bind them to number keys. If I were viewing and email I could press "1" then "E" which would create a task and prompt me for a field or two. You could also process an inbox full of "quick notes" in a matter of minutes. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't feel like ClickUp allows for task processing at that place. Secondly, I get that the value is in the team related features, but a guy can wish. It would be nice to have a "solo" layout that disables the growing list of sharing options in the UI along with the multiple workspaces.

Andrea L.
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2020

"A Wonderful Addition to a Web Designer's Toolbox"

Kommentare: ClickUp is a welcome tool to my web design business's toolbox. It offers basic and advanced task and project management (you can make it as intricate as you see fit). With the recent launch of Dashboards and Forms, it's completely changed the way we run our client interaction - and simplified it. Less is more when it comes to managing client-facing interaction and information. ClickUp has allowed SDCo. to present useful information and communication in a singular space knocking customer confusion down a few notches. In my box, that takes the cake. ClickUp is not a Database format platform. For Database style information management we implement the embedding features of ClickUp and basically continue to use ClickUp as our business management hub bringing our databases and client-facing customer management into one easy to navigate (and monitor) space.

Vorteile: What is there honestly not to love about the ClickUp platform? It's got the best of everything - and we've tried a ton of project, task, and productivity platforms. Finding ClickUp was a total game-changer. The flexibility of the platform, the native integrations, as well as third-party integrations are superb and more is being added each day. You'll be hard-pressed to find a platform that gives you this much bang for your buck.

Nachteile: The team at ClickUp is working around the clock to push out updates to beta runs of their features. It's pretty hard to find a Con when there's so much they're taking on board and they are honestly handling it like pros. They are mindful to not push features without thinking them through.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Leon W.
CEO, Project Manager, Art Director, Senior Graphic Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2020

"I really want ClickUp to dominate my life."

Kommentare: I love ClickUp, and I use it daily. I've had my fair share of days in which all I'm doing is overseeing my team's progress through ClickUp, managing and organising tasks for the present and for the future so everyone can be as productive as possible. Lately, I'm attempting to bring a few clients in so they can at least keep tabs on their projects' current status and have more information about what we need from them. There are a few clear obstacles in that regard (localisation, as I mentioned, but also how strictly limiting ClickUp can be on guests and guest accounts), but I can see a future in which this will be much easier indeed.

Vorteile: I like how much can be done with ClickUp, how much power it gives me over how my tasks are displayed and interacted with, and generally how adaptive it is to the myriad of workflows companies may have. I like how everything can be customised and organised in very specific ways.

Nachteile: Most glaringly, the lack of localisation makes it harder not only for colleagues but also for clients to be involved. In the same light, the lack of a localised pricing policy also has me a hostage of political-economical fluctuations and often makes the software price skyrocket. The team has often offered me discounts, however, which made for a better experience overall, but it would be interesting to see fixed prices that are more in line with the specific reality of my country.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2020
Mark M.
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"Really is one product to rule them all"

Kommentare: Excellent - very good customer service, good product, a few teething issues with V2, but they have gone - very pleased.

Vorteile: A lot of products out there do certain things well - task lists - scheduling - CRM etc, but then they reach a shuddering full stop. We haven't found that point yet with Clickup and the constant innovation means that we are always pleased with the way it develops and changes.

Nachteile: We have been desperate for a resource scheduler and project budget planner since the moment we starting using it. Streamtime (a rival) does this very well, but just that. The Streamtime features in with Clickup would add the magic to make it a unicorn for us

Ace E.
Architect
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2020

"An Architect's ClickUp Review"

Kommentare: Been beautiful times. I like push my software to perform as well as I do. I constantly question what the best way to use a tool is given the context surrounding it and the work. This platform is built to feel so flexible and powerful that my performance obsession is very satisfied.

Vorteile: The impact this software has had and might have was apparent immediately. The levels of customization will be intimidating to Type B personalities and the inflexible. Gauge how much of that you're working with prior to going in. As a person trying to manage complex, phases projects, the ability to tag and customize almost everything I see in this app is beautiful. Loving their constant updates and feature release. Always a sign I made the right choice on the app when it feels like developers care because the people care.

Nachteile: A lot of the complaints I have are already on their own internal to-do list. Things like resource planning are rolling out. The gantt chart feature isn't as flexible as the one in Asana. With every task taking up it's own, entire row on the gantt chart, I can't actually see the large amount of tasks and events I was used to in that app in a gantt view.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2020
Adrianna K.
Company Co-owner, Board Member
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"ClickUp - software that changes with our business"

Kommentare: Possibility of simple data operations. We are able to create a functional customer base with full descriptions of potential clients. ClickUp changes as dynamically as our company and flexibly adapts to our needs.

Vorteile: - easy task sorting
- fluid filtering option
- searching tasks with ease

Nachteile: - software lags when it needs to process large amount of tasks
- when filtering, forcing US date format despite setting European format
- choosing several filters needs a lot of clicking
- the ability to choose your own filter formulas

• Bewertet am 8.4.2020
Jay N.
UX Designer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"The Ultimate Productivity Tool"

Kommentare: To clarify - I am using ClickUp on a paid plan with my wife for our personal and internal business needs. I don't use ClickUp at work but hope to be part of that migration someday. We're currently on Asana which feels very basic, but that decision was made before I joined the company. We've had a wonderful experience using the tool so far and it's helped us to get organized in so many different areas. I don't know what we would do without ClickUp. My wife rolls her eyes when she tells me about something and I respond with "Put it in ClickUp!".

Vorteile: ClickUp supports nearly anything you can imagine with flexible configuration, content types and views. No restrictions are in place regarding how to use the tool; the sandbox is simply provided.

Nachteile: Finding and using Docs was a bit confusing until the recent update which helped a ton. I also haven't had the best experience on mobile; it looks great and works in a pinch but sometimes there's performance issues.

Matthew D.
WE Value Project Manager
Programmentwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"One App to Replace them All - Regular Updates from user feedback Have me Hooked!"

Kommentare: I have become a champion of this product to others. I never knew how hyped up I could be about a task manager but Clickup showed me. I dont invest in places, but I could see myself investing in Clickup.

Vorteile: Where to begin, this is the most feature packed tool I have seen in this space. What is amazing though at the same time is how by only using a few features can work while still being clean. I love the extensability within a team at varying levels of digital literacy. I can onboard people in about 30 minutes for everything they need to do, create onboarding templates, and go as deep personally as dependencies. It connects to apps that I use.

Nachteile: The Zapier app integration is pretty hard to work with and use, but that also may be that I have not used it too much.

Andres M.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"In Love - Clickup is a GAME CHANGER at a very reasonable price point"

Kommentare: Overall, very positive. I can't recommend ClickUp enough to everyone I know. It's what a productivity tool / project management app should be, especially once you configure it for your use case. Aside from that, the company is on point. Great customer service and sales staff; responsive across the board. They really have a community of users that they listen to. A LOT of companies could learn from ClickUp.

Vorteile: The pace at which they ship new features (without major bugs) is astounding and very cool. Because of that pace, ClickUp is packed with great features, it is truly everything we were looking for. It just works. Our team has been so much more productive ever since we adopted ClickUp!

Nachteile: It has a bit of a learning curve. We have used many similar tools so it was a bit easier for us. Another thing is that you really need to plan out what you want before you start using it so that you can take advantage of templates and stuff. If you get too far into configuration and realize your workflow could be better another way, then it can be a pain to change everything. Also, I think the reporting could be much better. It is good, and better than a lot of their competitors but I thin kit is hyped as being this amazing full reporting suite and it could be better in a lot of ways.

Bakari C.
Freelance Writer & Web Content Developer
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Addresses Nearly All My Task Management Issues"

Kommentare: My experience with ClickUp has been very positive. I was able to import most my tasks in Todoist, the previous test manager I used, into ClickUp, and then clean up and organize those tasks where needed. ClickUp has a very attentive support staff that answers questions within 24 hours. So far I haven’t had any technical problems with ClickUp.

Vorteile: For years I struggled with task managers that only provided a linear view of tasks, with typically no calendar integration. I used several different test managers, but only when I stumbled upon ClickUp have I found nearly all the features I need for creating and organizing my tasks and projects. ClickUp contain a boatload of powerful features for viewing tasks in board, calendar, and this views. I like how I can create templates for the various ways I organize my tasks, and the application is equally great for enabling users to favor and pin selected lists and views for easier access. Furthermore, nearly each week ClickUp releases new updates for features that I never thought I would need. ClickUp is essentially my digital brain for the recurring tasks and projects that I need to get down on a daily and weekly basis. I get access to tons of features for only $60 a year. I think the price is reasonable and affordable.

Nachteile: The one important feature missing in ClickUp is that it for some reason doesn’t include reminders feature. I would like to be able to tag a reminder the triggers before a task is due. Though it’s great that ClickUp for start and end dates, that is as useful as setting reminders, which can be done in other task managers.

Eduardo V.
Chile IT Director
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"software que cumple con la gestión de tareas y proyectos"

Kommentare: el software ha sido muy util para gestionar mi equipo de trabajo y tener una panoramica completa de todo lo que sucede en las 15 ubicaciones que tenemos.
nos ha permitido gestionar los proyectos de manera simple y con muchas personas en colaboracion.

Vorteile: es un software muy facil de usar, ademas cuenta con herramientas que facilitan la gestion de equipos con distintas vistas, desde calendarios hasta gantt de manera automatica

Nachteile: en general no tengo criticas hacia el softwate. la critica podria ser el no poder aprovechar las licencias de un workplace en otro.

Josh W.
Director of Engineering
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"The One Stop Shop for Productivity"

Kommentare: In my opinion, this is the best productivity system that exists right now. Nearly every time that I find a gap or need, it seems that their next update covers it. Actively developed, I'm shocked by the number of new features that come out every few weeks. I've personally recommended this system to everyone that is struggling with managing their lives in a central place. Everyone that has used it loves it.

Vorteile: 1. The ability to see multiple views of your work depending on context (IE, I stick in calendar view, but use lists to figure out tasks that I've left behind). 2. Their calendar view is just absolutely amazing. The UX is very well thought out, and each time that I thought "man, I wish it did this", I would find the option hidden in the settings. 3. The ability to create and maintain documents and attach them to tasks is exactly what I've always wanted. I do a lot of meetings, so being able to easily attach meeting notes to the task and have them cross referenced is exactly the reason I downloaded this in the first place. 4. The "/" commands with tasks and documents really streamlined note taking and task setup.

Nachteile: Only two things: 1. Because it has so much to offer, the ux can be clunky. For instance, adding start dates and due dates to tasks takes me 30s and I haven't found a good way to cut that down yet. 2. System performance. There have been a few times when I'm doing quite a bit and the system starts locking and I need to reload. 3. Android usability and performance. Again, same as the two points above, but it takes quite a bit to add multiple tasks through android. I use this for grocery shopping for instance, and on average it can take about 10s per task to add. To be fair, I think this is the trade off of having a system that does everything.