Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über ConstructionOnline

Mit ConstructionOnline kannst du schneller, intelligenter und besser bauen.

Erfahre mehr über ConstructionOnline

Overall its easy to navigate and they don't put a whole bunch of things that you will never use. They really do work hard to make it easy for us.

The App that comes along with it gets stuck on a screen or 2 but I am working on that with the UDA team.

Bewertungen zu ConstructionOnline

4.3
4.8
4.3
4.5

8.9/10

ConstructionOnline hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 535 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie ConstructionOnline bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kevin
Kevin
Vice President in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust construction management software

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: We are about two months into the implementation process and it has gone more smoothly than expected. Support training is super helpful in getting the team members up to speed.

Having the ability to track a project from a an early lead, to an estimate and proposal and through the construction and completion is incredibly helpful to have all the information on one platform.

The cloud based platform can have some compatibility issues with certain browsers (Microsoft Edge). It can get bogged down in the Redline planroom and takeoff features with really large files.

Tim
President in USA

COL Review

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The product is best in class and the customer support is always spot on. I never have long waits for answers and the ability to quickly reach an expert is very appreciated.

COL is a solid software all around. Very few softwares have the built in functionality in COL. If I was going to design proprietary software for my company, it would look and function very much like COL.

My only two complaints are the lack of more accounting integrations and the cap on projects. Having a few more options for third party integrations where COL doesn't have internal functionality would be a benefit.

aaron
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not buy this product.

1.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Straight trash. Got the [sensitive content hidden] on the phone to discuss giving us our money back and they were aggressive and emotional about their product rather than talking about the facts.

The customer service was responsive. They'd get back to you within minutes.

They sold me a bill of goods they could not deliver on and then kept a portion of my money even after they admitted that their software did not function in industry standard and required ways.

Joe
Construction Estimator in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Thumbs Up for UDA

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I am very comfortable, it is easy to learn and works well

I was familiar with it and it meets many of our requirements at a better price point

It is shy of perfection, but which software is? We would like to have automation in the scheduling to allow adjustments and modifications to the timeline based on real world advances or setbacks

Nate
Senior superintendent in USA

ConstructionOnline after 1 year

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: onboarding, implimentation and getting set up in the beginning was incredible. ConstructionOnline moves at the speed we move, they know how to get you up and running with minimal delay.

The scheduling and calendar function are top notch. easily shifting from calendar view to Gant view makes a big difference allowing multiple user preferences. Hands down the best way to manage your build calendar.Also, their customer support is at a whole new level, no other platform comes close to the speed and efficiency of their response time.

Estimating and financials get a little cumbersome.

Izak
Project Coordinator and Estimator in USA

UDA Review

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, I was able to pick up on it rather quickly but am still learning new things along the way.

The usability of the platform. It is extremely user friendly and contains a lot of great features. I like being able to create custom templates for estimates so I do not have to re-create each estimate every time.

Sometimes when I am using UDA I have a hard time navigating the different options. I am fairly new to this platform so i am sure it will get better.

Walter
Project Lead in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UDA Construction Online, Awesome.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I have used other management tools and platforms and UDA is by far the easiest to use. I never feel like if I need some info from the platform I am in for a 1/2 to 1 hour session to find what I am looking for.

Firstly I like that it is easy and intuitive to use. All of the functions are organized for ease of use and I don't have to spend lots of time (time is money) looking for the functionality that I need. Secondly, I really like that everything is on one platform. I especially like that I can look at the plans and the budget in one short session. Thirdly, I like that the project tracking is easy to use and allows for quick logging for the day.

My only thing that gets me is the AI assistant button is always in my way when I first open the platform.

Dilcia
Assistant Project Manager in Dominikanische Republik

Construction Online and our company

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: With the option for a mobile app managing projects has become easier and the team has the information always at hand.

It contains in one place all the necessary tools to manage a project, from the conception of said project with the creation of estimates to daily monitoring with photos and reports. Every detail of project tracking is clearly integrated and user-friendly. It also helps keep the client up to date and has all documentation, communication and evidence in one easily accessible place.

Some features from Construction Suite are not part (yet?) of the online version.

Bill
VP Business Development in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and a rich set of features and functions

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It has been excellent. We used the software application for years and about four years ago switched over to the online version.

Ease of use Extensive functionality Client interface And last but not least, I can't say enough good things about the technical support team - they respond very quickly and are extremely knowledgeable.

Wasn't easy to import our initial estimate templates into the system and required assistance from technical support.

Shawn
President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best thing we ever did for our business

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been great, easy to get help and quick to solve issues every time.

Too much to list, we love it. Estimating and Project Management is so sweet. Hard at first to get buy in from the staff, but it was really easy.

Android products dont like the system very much. Apple would be best to use. HUGE droid fan over here.

Construction Manager and Vice President in Kanada

Construction Online is a Must Have

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Our company has used Construction Online for almost 10 years now. The UDA team made the tailoring of their product to our specific needs really easy and the learning curve with our organization was quite short. Construction Online has improved every aspect from our estimating to our production and the whole client experience. I would never start another project without the full workings of it going through Construction Online.

Our primarily use for Construction Online is estimating, scheduling and job costing, and these features have been integral to our success as a company. We can easily build budgets for our clients, schedule projects and then track the job costing throughout the duration of the project. Everything can be built with templates which saves numerous hours and the real time job costing helps guides decisions throughout the build. The scheduling has allowed our project managers to plan well in advance which has created a smooth construction process.

The documents which can be autogenerated are great but I have found it quite tough to customize them to a format which can be sent directly to our clients or trade partners. This is more of just a personal preference rather than a drawback to the product.

Lorenzo
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for construction companies

Scheduling / estimating / to do / daily logs

Still learning about all the tools the system has to offer. So far - there is nothing I don’t like or noted needs improvements

Richard
Sr. Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied Customer! Excellent Customer Service, second to none!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience is very, very good. The only thing I would suggest, is that more time is spent with PM's like me to have more instruction on how to better use the software.

User friendly, and Excellent Customer Service! Working with [sensitive content hidden], Product Specialist on instructing me on how to use the "Take-Off "was very good, because she was extremely patient and explained the process is an easy way to understand. Additionally, she gave me more information than I asked for which helped me to get more use of the software. [sensitive content hidden] represents CO in the highest professional manner that makes me want to continue using the software. I hope she is available to help me when I'm at an impasse. Satisfied Customer for Sure! :)

Construction Scheduling. Gnatt Chart is somewhat difficult to navigate and I need allot of tech support.

scott
owner in USA

Outstanding Support!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Organization, communication, scheduling, efficiency, productivity all improved by utilizing UDA.

The best thing about this software is the almost instant customer support given through the live chat and the knowledge of all of the techs is superb.

We are getting ready to integrate Quickbooks Desktop and it would be nice if UDA had their own accounting software within the program.

Danny
Superintendant in USA

Essential

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive, used BuilderTrend, no comparison ConstructionOnline far superior.

Daily records & plan view. Especially able to find dimension thru CAD.

RFI, I do not think this is a software problem, but getting people to respond.

Josh

Great Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Construction Online has really helped our company. We love customer service and the willingness to consider our feature requests.

All-in-one functionality. Super great customer service.

There are just a few minor features that we would be great. 1) Not counting QB credit card credit as cost. 2) Being able to see what costs came in from QB for each Construction Online category.

Andrew
Contractor in Kanada

Use it every day

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

We are able to communicate easily with sub trades and homeowners through this software

It can be busy at times. I feel one needs another monitor or a bigger screen to use it to it’s fullest

Casey
Marketing Project Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful software with a learning curve

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is everything being in one place.

The selection picker is definitely something we use a lot and helps keep the myriad of selections in a home organized, such that they can be sliced and diced by trade/room etc. Redline plan room we've recently starting using. The ability to do our own takeoffs is super handy. More than any feature, the support you get is invaluable. The team is always ready and willing to help you figure out how to use the software to meet your goals. The ability to have a set of shared plans is super helpful, as you can make field modifications in real time and have them reflected on all your coworkers plans as well, and vice-versa.

Construction Online doesn't *look* as user-friendly as say, Trello or Monday.com, but it has all the features and more. It takes considerable training to take advantage of all the capabilities and that makes it hard to adopt across a team that's busy doing other things. Making a lot of the features more user-friendly interface like would help. Bite-sized training, like pre-recorded sessions that introduce users to functions in an organized way, building on previous lessons would be helpful. The support is very helpful and willing to help you get started, but you need to know what you want to accomplish for them to guide you there. Starting fresh, you don't even know what you want yet.

Kimberley

Construction Project Management

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: This is new software to everyone in our organization. I was brought in to assist with integrating the new software by learning it and then teaching it. Overall that process has been easily incorporated.

I use the time tracking, contacts, lead tracking and opportunities. Out of the parts I use, I like the time tracking system. It is easy to adjust for missed or incorrect punches, the notes and photos sections make tracking the completion of the work into a simple monitoring source. I do wish there were a way to add a break or lunch time entry for when those punches get missed.

I get frustrated with not all the time punch notes, To Do, Checklists, Punchlist items, Daily Logs, Work Logs from all jobs not flowing into the Overview section. When employees are creating any type of entry that includes photos or notes, it should flow into the Overview section, without having to put it into multiple areas. I would also like to see the ability to track insurance certificate expiration more easily. Having to put it on the calendar with repeating recurrences can be confusing for not having the option for "Never End".

Eugene

As a UDA Construction User,

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Wonderful

I use this software on a daily basis and the organization it brings to my project tracking, and scheduling is unbelievable. From estimates to completion, the software makes it possible to keep track of it all. What great software!

About the software itself, I have no complaints. I have been using UDA Construction since 2004 and the software has a learning curve that needs a serious commitment and that is one of the reasons why I like the app so much because a lot of the data can be updated from the field. The learning curve was steep over the years but it has only skilled me in how one should think around construction projects which is also a benefit. The learning curve, however, for me has been slow for the simple reason that as my experience and projects grew the demand exponentially grew on the software itself, so my learning curve followed that trend.

Lynne
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an Amazing Expert!

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: As a new user/administrator with Construction Online, it seems that some training is necessary to easily navigate the software. I do enjoy the other features (Lead Pipeline and Project Estimating in the Financial tab). Once again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was integral in our business effort to connect the two software platforms, Construction Online and QuickBooks Online. I will request [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the future for any challenges that arise and any time I need assistance. He is an asset to your team as well as ours.

I like the communication between the software accounting and estimating features of Construction Online. I also am very impressed with the Construction Online and QuickBooks expert, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. With his level of expertise and skills set, I successfully facilitated the integration of our QuickBooks Online with the Construction Online. This integration is essential to our business operations between Project Managers and myself as the administrator of the financials and accounting. I would highly recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as an expert to assist with any client.

Construction Online is labor intensive to integrate with QuickBooks Online. Several project features in QuickBooks are inactive/unusable when integrated with Construction Online. Also, not having the capacity to integrate/transfer payroll expenses for the job costing between the two software platforms is a disadvantage. I understand this feature is on the schedule with Construction Online to implement in 2022. Very happy about that.

Mark
Designer/Technology Manager in USA

Helpful Construction Software

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The support service for this software has been friendly, timely, and very helpful. We have been very impressed with the quality of their solutions.

We like its ease of use. Additionally the internet platform makes it available to all of our employees wheterh they are in the office or not.

We would like to see the estimating portion use a single item entry system that could include labor, materials, trades, equipment and other costs in one line item in the database. The Construction Suite product does this. This feature is the only reason we are still using the Construction Suite software and have not moved completely to COL.

Jorge
Co- Founder/ Project Manager in USA

This products has the potential of being one of the contractor most valuable tools.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

There is a value in communication and instant data upload with our Customers and Sub's. The ability to instantly upload pictures, punch list, RFI, client selection and change orders or adjusting architectural drawings on the fly is a valuable tool and these are but a few of the tools we use please keep improving the software.

There are a lot of software limitation such as the search for contacts and the ability to set categories and sub categories. The ability to rotate the plans once they are in the plan room. The ability for some of the apps to connect properly with the online software such as time tracking or the use of plan room on an iPad or other tablet which has a lot of glitch's and does not work fluently.

Arleen
Director of Operations in USA
Bau

Time saving and expert and friendly support team

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

With regret, I took my time integrating with my QuickBooks software. After a little over 2 years of having Construction Suite, I finally took the plunge and began the integration process between the two software programs. I love the ease at customizing the software to suit our particular business. The customer support is second to none! The staff is quick to resolve any issues and answer questions minimizing any downtime. No worries! If I make a mistake the staff is quick to show me what I did, while correcting my mistake. Mistakes happen, it is nice to know I have support when and if I need it. I highly recommend the total care package. You will not be disappointed! As for the reporting, Construction Suite provides additional useful reports to help evaluate the current state of your business and let you see at a glance the progress of all projects both financially and the current phase.

Don't really have any dislikes! My only complaint is that I waited too long to do the integration between my software programs!

Derek
Foreman Project Manager in USA

UDA Project Management and Estimating

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

We are able to upload all of the project docs and mark up in one place in stead of searching emails and other submittals. When a template is complete and we are comfortable using it, estimating becomes much easier than spreadsheets. We can track projects in real time when the field is remembering to upload items as they’re being completed.

When we upload plans it creates individual pages for a project, I wish the full drawling sets were more easily accessible.