Über MailBird

Mailbird ist eine (mehrere) Email-Management Anwendung, die mit vielen populären Aufgaben-, Kalender-, Messaging- und Videoanruf-Apps integriert.

Erfahre mehr über MailBird

The design of the email client is intuitive and uncluttered, yet allows access to all tools I would want.

Their extremely poor customer service, or lack there of.

Bewertungen zu MailBird

4.5
4.3
4.4
4.5

8.4/10

MailBird hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 325 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie MailBird bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Teacher in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great email client

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Very positive. I've received good customer service and the price is very reasonable given that it's a one-off payment.

Set out nicely with a clear design. Love having whatsapp dropbox and google calendar all in one place integrated into the email client.

There is nothing that I can think of I don't like about the product. I am very happy with it.

Victor
Developer in Schweden

It just works!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have many different inboxes that I have to keep track of. Having to switch accounts to check everything at least a few times a day was very time-consuming. Since switching to MailBird I get all my accounts synced to a unified inbox and notified whenever I receive an email. That makes it much easier to stay on top of my work and keep track of everything with minimal effort which could easily save a lot of time.

The best thing about MailBird is that everything works. I have been using it for many years and it has been very reliable with no problems at all. Everything you should expect from your mail client is there with a few extra features as well but most importantly I have not encountered a single issue since I started using MailBird.

It might look a little bit basic and does not compare with all the fancy web-like interfaces that most newer software has. But don't let it fool you, there are a lot of great features that make MailBird a powerful tool, and most importantly what it does, it does well.

Landing Page Designer in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best email management software you only need

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Filtering email is sooo easy with Mailbird. ♥ I have 10+ emails and managing them in one platform is such a huge deal for me. I also love their mail tracking, when someone has opened your email already. I know there's so much to explore though I've been using it for more than a year already.

Looking forward to create email filter at once.

Clément
Business owner in Portugal
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A software that keeps its promises until it doesn't.

2.0 vor 2 Monaten

Mailbird is very easy to use and actually better than Outlook on some aspects. I especially like the mailboxes management that lets us monitor our different mailboxes in one glance.

Unfortunately, the software can be overly simple and you sometimes find yourself looking for a feature that simply does not exist. The text processing is also quite catastrophic with erratic behaviour when it comes to formatting the text. But after all, why not? A simple product at an affordable price offering a good overall experience. Yes... But no. First of all, after 3 years of daily use I'm not sure I've seen any changes. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for not changing something that is not broken, but here’s the catch. Some things are actually obviously broken, such as the text formatting, and the team won't do anything about it. The worst for the end: as your mailbox starts to get a lot of messages, it will take longer and longer to send them. Sometimes you even have to restart the software and the message then get sent instantly. I have tried with Outlook and have not had this problem. I contacted them about it, but the guy was completely lost and his best idea was eventually to uninstall and reinstall the software or... Delete my messages! As I write this comment, I can see how my grief is getting the better of this review. It could be a great mailing software, but has set itself up to be average with bugs that make it mediocre. Mailbird, if you are reading this, please fix your software. I love you, but it's getting complicated.

Antwort von Mailbird

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Clément, We're naturally sorry to hear of your negative experience with Mailbird. Oftentimes, issues affecting Mailbird are not directly related to Mailbird - whenever emails take an abnormally long time to be sent/received, we would need to understand whether external factors are at play, such as an antivirus or security software throttling Mailbird's ability to connect to an email server. Certain email servers which our customers use are known to be problematic across a range of email clients (e.g. Dovecot). Other elements can also play a role in Mailbird's functionality, such as not having the latest Windows components or updates installed on one's device (or worse still, these could be corrupted or in conflict due to some other software). I tried to find your Support Ticket but I lack sufficient information to do so - if you don't mind reaching out to us again (marking it for my attention), I would like to look into your problems further. Apologies once again. Oliver

Roman
Data Engineer in Israel
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bailbird for manage multiple accounts

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Good app, and good value for money. Still has some features to be improved

It does a great job of managing multiple accounts. I use it for my work and my private account and it is very helpful to see both of them in one app. Especially it works well in calendar add-on. Another important thing to note is the variety of add-ons like messengers or task-managing apps

The functionality of filters is a bit low. When switching accounts in add-on apps, it doesn't permit opening two or more accounts simultaneously. Sometimes the calendar app doesn't refresh automatically and customer support didn't help with it

Gjergji
Web designer in Albanien
Design, Selbstständig

Fast, attractive email client

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

It is fast, it loads fast. Very attractive interface. Very easy to use, all in one Inbox. I love the integration with Whatsapp, Wunderlist, gCalendar, gKeep and many more.

I miss some right-click menu options and tabs. I have accounts with lots of folder and I have to scroll to check them. If I could use tabs, they will show if any emails is in folder. I would like for external links such as in Twitter, Whatsapp to be opened in my default browser rather than in the built-in. You can play Twitter video inside Mailbird.

CEO in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software for Email Sending

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: It's very good experience.

I found this software very interesting and helpful for email marketing and management. I send my daily office mails by mailbird to my all clients.

There's none of the existing features which i dislike.

Andrea
professor in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Google users, beware...

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Lots of eye candy and an apparently sound and robust engine. Still, some key functions were missing for me (Google calendars in the first place), so I moved on to a different software. But you may want to have a look for yourselves.

A very pleasant user interface, brilliant layout and use of colors. Attachment management is also impressive (you can preview attachments from all messages in one place, scroll through them, search them, etc.). Multiple accounts can be accommodated easily into a single inbox, each one with its own colors and icons.

Although they advertise the ability to integrate Google services, such as calendars, this is not working for most users (meaning all users for which Google has banned generic browsers). Accordingly, you cannot integrate your Google calendar in Mailbird, something that was not clearly explained on their website.

Jenny
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MailBird keeps all our important email in one place

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Mailbird saves me so much time by having everything I need all in one place! Very happy with it!

So helpful having our various work emails together where I can search all at once and keep an eye on my boss's emails for him as well.

Some non-spam emails occasionally end up in spam, but this is rare and across the board on email platforms.

beta
founder in Indonesien
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

email client with many integration solution

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Mailbird is a useful email client for users who want to manage their email accounts from a single application. It has a user-friendly interface and integrates with a number of popular productivity tools.

integrations: Mailbird integrates with a number of popular productivity tools, such as Asana, Todoist, and Trello. This allows users to manage their email and other tasks from a single application.

Speed, unfortunately, may be due to their ability to connect with many applications, mailbird speed is not quite good, especially if you have thousands of messages coming to your email.

Danny
CEO in USA

Mailbird is by far the best email client I have ever used and it helped me get to Inbox Zero

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Mailbird helped me reach and maintain Inbox Zero for 1.5 years and counting. I am now far more organized in my life by being able to handle my email as it comes in daily instead of letting it fall behind.

Mailbird is single-handedly the best software that I have implemented in the last few years. I tried every desktop email client I could find and was extremely impressed with Mailbird right from the start. My goal in transitioning from Gmail in a browser to a desktop client was to be able to answer all of my emails while traveling and being disconnected from the internet. Now Gmail has an offline mode, but Mailbird still beats using Gmail in the browser because of all of its other features. I love having a shortcut [ctrl-alt-space] to start an email from anywhere on my computer. Their shortcut keys allow for very fast email composing, reading, and managing. There are many software integrations so you can sync to all of your email accounts, calendars, chats, project management software, etc. My New Year's Resolution in 2016 was to get to Inbox Zero and stay there. Mailbird helped me do this by organizing all of my email, making it easy to sort, and quickly reply. I am still at Inbox Zero 1.5 years later. It does a great job organizing your contacts, handling attachments, and managing your folders. It even has a way to search only your attachments to find that document from months ago that you can't remember who sent.

I really don't have any cons in using Mailbird other than they don't have a mobile app. This isn't a huge problem as there are other apps for mobile, but it would be very helpful to have the same look and feel on a phone.

Taylor
Integration Analyst in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Mailbird is a great non-MS alternative to Outlook.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Extremely happy. I use it everyday, I've sent the 'try me out' link to my coworkers because I love the program so much, which I almost never do. Try it out, see if it's for you. Email clients are often deeply personal things, and it's hard to quantify why one 'works' for you but not another. In this case it worked very well and I highly recommend giving it a try.

I love the clean design, the robust interoperability between POP and other email formats. It's extremely customizable with a good-sized ecosystem of add-on extensions and tools such as a Calendar app, a Toggl app for tracking time, and even one for Todoist to manage tasks. There are 'folders' for organizing (as opposed to 'tabs' like Gmail has, which has always sort of conceptually lost me.) It docks to the desktop well and unobtrusively, in addition to many little things that just make it a great user experience. The cost was absolutely phenomenal; I forget exactly what I paid but I got an amazing deal on a lifetime license last year, and I've never regretted the purchase.

This is more a gripe about email clients in general; it does not have the ability to define 'rules', which is the one thing that kept me in Outlook far longer than I ever should have. This is something that is pretty rare to find in email clients as a whole, so it's not a huge knock on Mailbird. It would be really nice though someday!

Josemaria
Josemaria
Vice Director for External Affairs in Philippinen

Finally, a great email app with best form and function for Windows

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Beauty will save the world. My philosophy is that if it's not beautiful and functional, I/people will not use it. Mailbird is great in terms of aesthetics and email app functionality. It just looks great, easy to use, and works! Some advanced features (filtering, search) may be a bit wanting. But for my daily use, it feels just like Gmail as it should be (on a beautiful platform).

It is a thing of beauty. Form meets function. It is much better than other Windows email apps, and I've tried a ton already (Thunderbird, Outlook, MS Mail...). It kind of reminds me of Spark mail which I use with my Mac. Keyboard shortcuts is the same with Gmail (by default) which made it easy for me to transition from browser based gmail to Mailbird. The Snooze function is also one of my favorites. It helps me achieve Zero-Inbox without worrying about the emails "I don't need to attend to right now but need to be reminded of some other time." Support team is very quick to respond and are indeed helpful. Even before I got my Mailbird Pro, they have been very responsive.

For more advanced email enthusiasts, it might disappoint that it currently does not have the ability to set up filters, or messaging rules. (Maybe you can set this up with gmail beforehand?) The search can also be made more powerful. Right now it can't search and/or sort by date.

Hjalmar
Student in Deutschland

Mailbird is a very simple to use but capable email client with some very handy app integrations.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Mailbird is an excellent and easy email client with which you can manage your different email accounts and your email's there within simple and quick. Third party app integration gives one the possibility to enhance once productivity by social media connections (Whatsapp and Facebook) and to-do lists, Google Calendar, Contacts, Keep, Evernote, Dropbox. This way, you have a very handy application which by a simple system of settings can be displayed in different manners. The email writer is easy and contains all necessary features.

There seems no pursue of the integration of more useful apps into mailbird but this might be in the development pipeline as well. A nicer automatic organizer of email groups (which groups all emails of one sender into one single group for easy management or tagging) would be very much appreciated.

Oleg
CEO in Kasachstan

Great Outlook alternative

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: When we started our way to go away from Microsoft, the first step was to find alternatives to MS Office, it was easy to find replacement for Word and Excel, but for Outlook it was really hard to find an alternative. Mailbird became almost a perfect replacement, and even beaten Outlook in Gmail integration and Unified inbox.
Waiting a Linux version to continue our moving to Microsoft-free office.

- Unified inbox - Support for Gmail/GApps labels - Quick seach even in really big mailboxes (search in six mailboxes with total size 50+GB takes not more then 5 seconds) - Affordable price

- No Linux version (one of apps, that still holds me on Windows) - Search sometimes inaccurate, no complex search syntax - Unable to create multiple signatures on the same mailbox (e.g. for me it's useful to have Russian and English signature on my bussiness mailbox at the same time)

Graduate Student in Kanada
Forschung, Selbstständig

One of the best clients on Windows

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I've tried a number of clients before settling with this one. I heard Thunderbird is among the most popular, but it's nothing compared to Mailbird. I love using it.

Linking different e-mails is easy, as is sending from different e-mails. The search availability is useful, and I like how it displays your most recent search history. It has also a friendly interface - not too cluttered, but not over simplified either.

With the updated availability to review Google Sheets/docs directly in the e-mail, this limits my ability to multi-task, i.e., I cannot review other e-mails while viewing a Google Sheets document. I find myself often copying the link and then pasting it in my browser instead, because there's currently no way to 'opt out' of this option. I would like to be able to categorize my 'starred' emails. The availability to access your two most recent searches, rather than one, would make it more useful.

Bryan
PhD Researcher in Irland
Forschung, Selbstständig

Helpful for managing Work and Personal

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Very positive experience, especially as I need to juggle work and personal. Find it a nice desktop alternative and has handy tools. Money well spent!

Very handy customisation features. Intuitive interface, simple and tidy layout for a smaller laptop. Lovely integration with select key applications (WhatsApp, Google Calendar) keep me on task and away from my phone during work.

The calendar integration could be better. It would be nice to have additional integration beyond a web portal. A mobile app would be nice - other apps are especially dominant there. Downloads from email attachments could be a bit better too. Like choosing folder etc.

Philip
Owner in Südafrika
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

THE BEST EMAIL CLIENT THERE IS, WITHOUT DOUBT

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: 10/10 Seriously. Stop vacillating and get Mailbird.

I've used pretty much all of them over the last thirty years. Mailbird is far and away the best. Pure and simple. Easy to set up. Supremely functional. Clean and delightful. You will love it. I have many email addresses and many personalities - easy for Mailbird. You won't be disappointed, even if you have Gmail already!

I can't think of any cons about Mailbird. I have never said, 'Oooh, I wish Mailbird had this." This is a superb product. Superb, I tell you.

Mehmetali
Engineer in Türkei
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most Functional E-Mail Client

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I have never used another e-mail client, since I met Mailbird. I hope thats enough.

I have been reaching my e-mail account by Web browser for along time. I discover Mailbird and everything changed. Most functional e-mail client I have use ever. User interface is so simplificative. It has not so many buttons on UI like others. Interface not exhausting for eyes. Especially Ideal for intensive works. You can focus directly e-mail contents. Dark Theme and many extensions makes it more cool.

Twitter extension does not work and internal İnternet browser should be more functional.

Benjamin E
Freelance Automotive Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Not Just an Email Client!

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As a freelance writer, I manage multiple email accounts for personal and business communications, not to mention to-do lists, calendars, and notes. Previously, this would require several apps and pinned tabs in Chrome, which are a pain to track and clutter my space. Mailbird ties everything up nicely.

I like that Mailbird ties together all my email addresses and a few other web apps in just one program. Honestly, this single application has replaced about half a dozen others, which keeps my taskbar and systray cleaner. It also seems to have a lighter memory footprint, at least compared to opening multiple apps and webpages in Chrome.

Could use a few more customizable elements and integrations, specifically chat integrations, but these aren't deal breakers.

Djordje
CAD programmer in Schweden
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Great overall

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It is excellent. Just the text issues I mentioned above are my complain.

How well designed it is. Simple, clean customizable with colors etc. And also the fact that I can very easy use all of my email accounts at one place.

Zooming in the emails, makes text hardly readable. (sometimes even when not zooming att all) Especially the ones I am actually writing to send. This is an issue all the time and no update is fixing it so far. It is a big fat bug in the software. (I am using sometimes 4K monitor with 125% scaling in Windows10 so that could affect this behavior, but even when I go to my Laptop with native 1080p with no scaling at all, same thing happens.) So please take a deeper look at this and try to solve it.

David P
Full Stack Developer in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Unified Inbox Heavyweight

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

By far, my most liked feature is the instant search at the click of the mouse. I found it by accident one afternoon. I clicked a profile icon and BOOM! all the email exchanged between Dominos pizza and myself was right there in front of me. Granted, it was mostly a one sided conversation on their part, but my personal trainer seemed to be pleased to have all the evidence of how I gained that five extra pounds right on the screen.

I most admit, I don't see the benefit of the Services tab. Its little more than advertisements for services with no perceivable discount offered. Perhaps this is how Mailbird is able to offer such great software for so little?

Dave
Program Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Gotta Love It !!!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with Mailbird has been great. Before I bought it, I couldn't figure something out and so I contacted Mailbird and sure enough, the next time I opened the app there was a very easy to follow answer from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] waiting for me. I did not have to wait long for an answer.

The features. There is a feature for everything under the sun. Although I'm a pretty basic person, I do have a calendar installed.

No least about it. I love how straight forward everything is.

Founder in Namibia

Mailbird - Best Email Application

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Mailbird offers a once-off licence purchase which a great plus for such a powerful email application. It has many other features which are top-notch like email tracking feature, advanced search, calendar slider.

Mailbird has never let me down, from the easiness of adding accounts, and its integration with calendar and contacts, it's just the best email application.

Mailbird can be a bit slow once in a while but I can live with that, it's not that bad. Sometimes when adding an email account, it is not that smooth.

William
Web designer in Brasilien
Design, Selbstständig

Smooth experience

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I use it almost 18 hours a day! Its a life saver :)

Mailbird help me stay on track of all my e-mail inboxes. Working by myself, it1s hard to log in a lot of mailboxes and the possibilty to have everything in just one place, without messing with configuration, is awesome and a big deal for me.

I think the only thing that could be better, is the integration with other apps, like WhatsApp, Trello or Todoist. Like a plugin.