Solutionreach Erfahrungen

Über Solutionreach

Solutionreach stellt die Technologie und das Fachwissen darüber bereit, wie man die Anwendung einsetzen kann, um eine bessere Pflege zu gewährleisten und eine rentablere Organisation aufzubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Solutionreach

Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

I have emailed, and phoned several times over 60 days and no response.

Bewertungen zu Solutionreach

4.0
3.7
3.9
3.6

7.1/10

Solutionreach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 213 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Solutionreach bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ana Marie
Ana Marie
Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful and time saving

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

meg
Director of Operations in USA

Used by us since 2014

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: We have grown with SR in so many ways. The pros are high (quality product, low maintenance, easy to utilize), the cons are expected (longer times to reach support, things falling through cracks) and we know what to expect from them.
At one point, we left SR for DemandForce and quickly returned since we were unable to customize the communication received from patients on our behalf in a way that reflected our brand. We haven't left since!

SR is a great platform for reminders, group messaging, and newsletters. It may be great in other aspects, but I don't utilize those features. In the 7 years we have used SR, they have made many changes and added many products. It is one of the softwares we utilize, but it is the most low maintenance and I love that. I only log on when I need to and that's an awesome benefit.

I wish the SR Intake form would write into more software. We have Eaglesoft and Eyefinity, but SR Intake only writes into Eaglesoft. Super helpful. Would be much more helpful if it would do the same with our vision PMS.

Beth
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Beginning product

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I liked how this product saved me time in my day to do the tedious things like confirming appointments.

As of now, we do not use Solution Reach. We now use Weave. I would have liked to see Solution Reach have the products that Weave had like texting.

Joann
IT in USA

Patient Engagement

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Solution Reach opened up a number of avenues to help us better engage our patients and potential patients. They made it easy for us to try and buy and we've never turned back!

The software turned our simple phone system to messaging offering another way to engage our patients and potential patients.

Would love to be able to do patient appointment scheduling online, but doesn't adapt to our emr, but we keep checking back!

Deb
Dentist owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solutionreach elevates our customer service

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Solutionreach has allowed our team to improve the efficiency of daily operations by automating some of the tasks that are essential to maintaining a well scheduled day of patient care.

The messaging ability of the platform was easy to incorporate and is utilized by all team members from any computer in the office. This increases our ability to work as a team and not rely solely on just a couple of team members sitting in the business area.

Sometimes we experience “glitches” where the communication software lags causing us to not receive messages from our patients.

letztes Jahr

Deb, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I am glad that not only do your team members find Solutionreach easy to use but that our customer service also meets your high standards. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with us.

Michelle
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

Andy
Dentist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very poor support and very unprofessional

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very frustrating. The sales presentation was nice, but beware that they would show you very pretty templates to be sent out, but in reality it is not any better than other company. It is very deceiving. I tried it more than 1 month and was still not able to be properly set up for its functions. It's very frustrating when simple task like synching your schedule can't even be done right and is sending out wrong reminders to your patients. The worst is that when you notice the critical mistake and can't even reach anyone to fix it!

It does have some convenient features such as SR schedule and SR intake.

Very poor support. You get an onboard specialist that you pay extra for who can't be reached for days. THe onboard specialist don't know much about setting up your system either. The technical support is almost non-existent. It would take 1.5-2 hour of holding at least to reach someone by phone. Online chat technician doesn't know anything and you can waste hours with them without solving any problem. I guess the company doesn't spend much time training their people to be competent.

Miguel
IT in

Solutionreach can assist in managing your Social Media interaction

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Being in Healthcare we have been using this product for 4 years. By the name of the category, it makes it seem that its only for Dental but don't be fooled. It's for anything related to Healthcare and other industries. They do have an aCheckout their website for full list of industries they support. In terms of what Solutionreach does; It's able to assist in appointment scheduling. The appointment scheduling feature can be interfaced with a CRM or EMR to provide real-time confirmations. This is a great little feature that works. As most technology system, Solutionreach has transformed in the last few years, positively. They have nice features where after appointment patients/person can be sent a Feedback/Survey via Text, Email or portal. Another great feature as from the survey you can directly have it connected to Social Media to post on your behalf. Imagine not having a real way to get people to post to your Facebook or Google Places, well now you will get a flood with this features.

Customer service has been responsive. The price point is relatively good compared to others. They have flexible packages that can be inclusive of all cost example Text messages, you won't have to pay per text but its unlimited in a package. The fact that they have a development team that does integration is great. As long as they have interfaced before it may be a low to no cost to connect. Other features included in one package are Mass-Email blast marketing, patient education (specific to dental) and patient reminders.

Still building rules on application to make it more robust. Its no salesforce but for the price point you cant complain.

Diane

Problems!

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: When it is working it is great. When there is an issue it can take forever for them to respond or fix issues.

I loved the ability to text back and forth with patients. I find patients answer a text more than a phone call.

We had an issue with our messages going out. Customer service was not helpful. Would have loved to give a higher review but it's been 3 weeks since we have had appointment reminders go out and no idea when it will be fixed.

Antwort von Solutionreach

Hello Diane, I'm sorry to hear the trouble you've had getting the help you need. I see that you spoke with our support team yesterday and that the ongoing issue appears to be resolved. I reached out to the team on your behalf as well to make sure you are well taken care of regarding your recent support issues. The support escalations team found your special request to merge your accounts from a few weeks ago, a request that appears to have been missed until today, and I apologize for that as well. Our support team just created an excellent new process to get support issues scheduled for a time and date with our case managers, so if you have any troubles or even just questions about the platform in the future, we can take care of you in a timely manner.

Jason
Jason
Optometrist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software with lots of functionality

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen. Overall, though, really happy with this.

Antwort von Solutionreach

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

Crystal
Patient Care Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Solutionreach team is very insightful, informative, helpful, and patient. 5 Stars!

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Like I mentioned before, it has saved our relationship with our patients since they are no longer getting reminders for an appointment that no longer exists. Solutionreach has also saved me time with my workload. I love that it sends out review invites automatically. I love how is draws up reports or lists easily and accurately. I love that I have the support from the Customer Service dept because they are always available to answer my questions or help with concerns.

My favorite part about this software is how often it syncs our data. Our office's schedule consistently changes every day. I love that when a patient cancels their same-day appointment, Solutionreach notices that and will not send them a reminder/review for an appointment that no longer exists. This has made our customer relations stronger. I also really love the support team. You can call them anytime and they are always happy to help solve any issues.

The only thing I dislike about Solutionreach would be that we don't have a lot of characters to use in a text when we are sending out Group messagesto our patients via email and text. The email has unlimited but the text only has about 100 characters and we have to include the patients name and our practice name and phone # in the text so by that time it is really hard to offer different appointments as well as personalize the text message.

Grace
OPerations Manager in USA

Long time user

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

Antwort von Solutionreach

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

Aurora
Service Coordinator in

Loving this Assest

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes.
We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting.

Kumar
CEO in USA

Solution Reach

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Love the software. It really helps us keep our schedule up-to-date and also allows our staff to focus on other areas.

Love the text and email remainders. The auto updates in our schedule allow us to keep our schedule fully booked at all times. It also helps our staff focus on other areas.

Sometimes there are syncing issues. So we have to make sure it synced every few hours. We log into the main website portal and check the sync time. If it synced we know we are good to go.

Nancy
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best money saver there is in a medical practice!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We initially went with Solutionreach and we were happy, however, one of my staff members for another provider of the same service which was less money. The difference was not significant but she was insistent that it adds up, etc. so I agreed. We were with the other provider for a few months and we quickly realized it was a mistake. We switched back to Solutionreach and we will not be doing that ever again!

I save money two fold! I no longer have to pay someone to contact our patient's to remind them of their appointments and I save money by patients not missing there appointment! If you add up the time it takes someone to do this verses the cost, I think it would be hard to find that it is not cost effective. Not only does it send text messages, it also sends the patient an email. We basically no longer have patients not show up for their appointments. If they cannot make their appointment, they call to reschedule. They are not only notified once, they are notified a few times, via text and email, within a week before their appointment.

I cannot really think of anything. I always worry about HIPPA, but they have a very secure network.

letztes Jahr

Nancy, we appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review and for recommending Solutionreach! We're so glad our software is helping your practice save both time and money, and is empowering you to provide your patients with the best experience possible. Have an excellent day!

Julia
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

jessica
Clinic Supervisor in USA

Solutionreach

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Successful. They really know how to capture the patients attention and assist in retaining that patient in the future. Safe and secure communication.

Patient communication has never been so effective, smooth, and successful with using this product! Patients response with this software is so much better than other programs we have used in the past. Also the decrease in no shows was unbelievable once we put this software in place!

The integration of the software and getting all team members on the same page with all the ways to utilize the program was challenging, however, with customer support to walk through how to personalize the program for the different departments made things much easier and really helped getting everyone excited to work with the software!

Antwort von Solutionreach

I'm very glad to hear that you're having a great experience with Solutionreach and that your patients are responding well. It's very good to hear that you had great experiences thus far with the support team and customizing Solutionreach. Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback and review!

Danielle

Absolutely AMAZING

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Lindsay

Solutionreach

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall experience is a positive one!

Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

Bob
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Solution Reach for Your Physician Practice

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: This product has allowed me to reduce 0.5 FTE due to less phone calls being received in the practice. With Solution Reach we have been able to be more responsive to our patients via text messaging when it comes to appointments and sending patients test results.

First and foremost this product is very user friendly.

The practice has not experienced any issues with this product.

Antwort von Solutionreach

Glad to hear the product has been such a help!

Sarah
Optometrist/owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very unhappy with this company.

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

Casey
optometric technician in USA

Very happy with SR

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Very pleased. We switched from Weave and have had no issues.

The SMS is by far the best and most efficient way to communicate with our patients. It's been extremely helpful in reminding, confirming, rescheduling appointments. Our no show rate has decreased drastically.

Honestly I have no encountered any problems thus far. The software has been a huge improvement to our office.

Michelle
manager in USA

unauthorized charges

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

We have used this company for several years, but basically onto to confirm appointments. We realize there is much more to it, as per the sales rep, however, getting a person at SR to actually explain how to implement these bonuses is difficult.

We paid for it for years, then recently went with a beta testing of cloud based program and solution reach is to be included with the testing. I came across a charge last week on my credit card that they had on file previously. My team called to discuss and it was to be refunded. Today, yet another $329 is being charged to the same credit card, in lieu of a refund. So I need to recall and now freeze my credit card so they do not have anything to charge inappropriately. Right now is not the time to be doing this to peoples credit cards, nobody has time to deal with this incompetence.

Kelli
Office Manager in
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support is Incredible!!!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

Stuart
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.