Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über HoneyBook

HoneyBook rationalisiert und automatisiert die Erfahrungen deiner Kunden von der Anfrage bis zur Endabrechnung.

Erfahre mehr über HoneyBook

We have used it for a little over a year now, and this was so incredibly helpful filing taxes for the first time. Well worth the investment.

Bewertungen zu HoneyBook

4.7

9.2/10

HoneyBook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 616 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie HoneyBook bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Naomi
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Perfect for Managing My Small Business

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Anthony
Anthony
finance and international business in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

provides a good experience

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I manage the entire flow of information from my clients in a more organized way, controlling and monitoring each one, it allows me to be more agile in the processes that I have to carry out with my clients and thus provide them with better attention and speed in document delivery. invoices, contracts and digital signatures. I can do many things at the same time and it helps me perform better at my job.

The system has never failed me, I feel satisfied with each tool I use and I am convinced that it has been the most efficient platform that I use for my work tasks.

Christina
Christina
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

Antwort von HoneyBook

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Tiara
Tiara
Founder in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for service professionals and freelancers

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the nice, professional presentation of information. Everything is laid out nicely for everyone to see (messages, threads, etc). Honey book also streamline business to client relations from sending the contract, invoicing, signing, then finally payment (through Stripe).

I honestly don’t have any cons. This program is by far the best of it’s kind.

Angela
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for basic client tracking and proposals. Slowest for payment deposits.

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I use the super basic functions of the platform. I am aware of the other great tools it offers - my business just can't afford the pro costs. I am on my fourth year using HB and still trying to figure out how to use some of the features.

I purchased Honeybook primarily to keep my client details in a single location while gaining the ability to send proposals and invoices for the clean, professional touch. This area is very easy to use without having to hire a pro.

To use all the features of CRM, you need to hire a pro who can set you back at least $2k. Also, the payment deposits are the slowest on the market - days! If you use Square, you get the deposit the next day - same for all other CRMs. If you receive a payment on a Wednesday, for example, you won't get that deposit until at least Monday.

Matthew
Matthew
Portrait Artist in USA

Best I've Used So Far

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it has been a Godsend. I am feeling much better about how I manage my business with Honeybook.

I love using Honeybook! I've tried a couple other CRM softwares, and this one is by far the easiest to deploy and keep me on track. It is logical and feels easy to use, which has kept me using it rather than reverting to inefficient paper tracking. The customer service has been great: always quick and friendly to answer questions and help me through something I didn't understand. I would highly recommend Honeybook to anyone.

The calendar sync is sometimes glitchy, but that could also be user error. One thing that would make it better would be an easy way to override when I am considered "busy" on my Google Calendar that syncs in. I'd also love to have SMS communication with my clients, but rumor has it they are working on this.

Julia
Designer in Amerikanische Jungferninseln
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

I don't want to be with out it

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Affordable, easy to get started, can do it all.

Honeybook keeps me organized which in return gives me a good reputation as a service provider. I like that I can do it all - and at that from my phone because theres an app that has most of the features the desk top does

There's not much to like about it. It meets all of the things I was looking for in a CRM.

Ciara
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Honeybook site review

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing. It has helped my business run, very smoothly and allowed me to become a little more hands off.

The ease and convenience of clients booking my services and signing contracts.

I actually have no cons. My experience with Honey has been great.

Roma
Customer Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Experience Using HoneyBook

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that HoneyBook offers project and contract management features It is capable as a CRM software It comes with amazing digital signature capabilities.

Considering how helpful HoneyBook has been, no complaints.

Stephanie
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Honey Book is Excellent

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of use and minimal training requirements!

Pricing could be a little better but overall I really don’t have any cons.

Amber
Director in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HoneyBook is great!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

What I loved the most of Honeybook was the scheduling was easy and processing payments and also the flexibility of customers paying online for services and products

Long term it just wasn't for me and my business

Flossie
Professional photographer in USA

Level up

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

Cori
Fotografie, Selbstständig

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

Alyssa
Founder & Creative Director in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Using HoneyBook is like having a personal sales assistant helping me run my business 24/7

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Wow, just keeping everything in one place for my business and the way HoneyBook automatically saves everything that I've been working on has been absolutely transformational. I feel like HoneyBook is 5-10 apps all in one. I also like your customer support and the overall vibe of your company that I get from using your product. I feel like you truly care about your customers :) Also, I'm currently on the $1 per month plan for 6 months. Keep offering that, because that is what made me commit to HoneyBook! Also, your pre-written proposal legal contract is AMAZING! So professional and easy to customize.

Honeybook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Luckily, I started using it when I began my business, so I didn't need to transfer any existing CRM or sales data over. When I was onboarding, HoneyBook's support staff loaded in a bunch of pre-designed templates specific to my industry. They also took images I sent them of my products and prices and turned them into usable sales proposals. That alone has saved me WEEKS of time that I would have had to spend learning how to use HoneyBook and manually inputting my content.

The time tracker does not function to the extent that I need it to. I currently use Time Doctor to track my time, but it would be nice if I could keep everything in HoneyBook. Also, I oftentimes don't see my reminders for following up with "tasks" for clients in my projects pipeline. If there's a way to have those notifications automatically sync with my personal google calendar and send me an email reminder, that would be helpful. Pipedrive's CRM and sales pipeline does a really great job of showing urgent prospects to follow up with. I think it color-codes them too. Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not. The notes are also not displayed in a way that's very easy to read. It would be nice to add bullets, bold text, underline, etc. Pipedrive does a really great job of showing all of the email threads and notes between clients and multiple team members in their CRM. Also, the first time I sent an invoice, HoneyBook automatically included a place for gratuity/tip. I've now figured out how to turn that setting off, but I couldn't see that it was automatically included in my invoice ahead of time. With my business (and I think most), they will never need gratuity, so I think that's kind of an odd setting. Maybe instead of having to click and review the settings in the left side bar of invoices, there could be an extra prompt to review those settings before the user sends the proposal to their client.

Janelle
Freelance Makeup Artist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Organize My Squirrel Brain

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

Charlie
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Payment Invoicing & Proposal Tool

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: 8/10. Once the client has paid the first time, their automated recurring payment solution is working really well for me.

I moved away from Quickbooks online because they didn't have an easy way to send customers automatic recurring invoices. Honeybook had pre-built service agreements along with the automated recurring payments feature I needed for my business. It was appealing to work with them because set up was very easy to get what we needed up and running

After a client pays their invoice, it usually takes 12-24 hours for Honeybook to send me a confirmation email saying they've paid. This is (I don't use this word often) absurd. With Quickbooks, I know payment confirmation comes in within 10 minutes. Especially if I am going to start work with a client right as they pay, this hurdle in their platform stops me from getting to work right away. It usually leads to me emailing my customer "Did you pay the invoice?" then them replying "I did!" then me looking into Honeybook wondering why the heck it hasn't come in and making me look foolish to my client... Then I finally get the notification the next day. It's the #1 feature request they need to get updated.

Taylann
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best business decision!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Incredible. I can't see us using any other program.

Integration with gmail for scheduling, payment processing and mobile app! Also, how easy it is to use and how it maximizes the client experience.

For our industry, it is lacking an edidable document such as a BEO or Event Details Sheet - I wish this type of document would be an option.

Jessica
CEO, Brand Strategist, and Designer. in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

HoneyBook is a lifesaver!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I love HoneyBook because it's easy to use and if I can't figure something out, I can easily ask! The customer service and care is golden!

I love the brochures and proposals features. It makes things SO easy for me and my clients! I also love that I can use HoneyBook for project specific emails, so I have everything in one place!

It's not really a con, but I don't use the community aspect of the platform. I'm sure it's amazing too though. 😄

Charlene
Coach and Photographer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Keeping it all together!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have loved Honeybook since I first downloaded it...Customizing everything was easy and FUN! Any time i had questions customer service was super fast and nice...which makes everything easier!

I love that all my projects are in one space, and organized so I can see where I am with what at what time...with just a click!

I don't have a con...Although it is worth each penny that they charge, it is hard justifying when business stopped bc of a virus (which shall not be named lol) I wanted to keep it to keep everything together but could not when even communication stopped with clients for a while.

Tami
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Honeybook has changed the way I do business!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far it has already made the business side of my photography more professional. If I am able to get it fully customized to my business workflow and strategy I think it will be an amazing product. Honey book has made communicating with clients, scheduling or rescheduling a session, and taking payments much easier than the way I was doing things.

Booking clients and communicating with them throughout the planning stages of their project has become seamless. I have all emails and files in one place. I can easily make changes to their upcoming appointment, reschedule make suggestions on another location. I am able to send all documents in one proposal email. and get their signature on everything at once. Payments go through easily and client payment reminders have been very helpful.

I am a new user and it's a little difficult to set up to how I do business. It's taking me a lot longer than I would like to get things just how I want them. There are things I want to change such as the flow of automatic emails. I am having a hard time figuring out exactly where to change those settings.

Corbin
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can’t do business without it!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It’s streamlined, helpful beyond what I can write here. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with a small business with multiple clients.

The workflow feature helps me keep track of everything from inquiries down to executing the final details before the event. It’s easy to use and customer service is quick and helpful when I do get stuck!

I wish the deposits and payments made were a little clearer on my end so I don’t have the check the bank and HoneyBook at the same time to cross reference. That being said, I JUST started using the payment feature and it could be that I’m just not used to it yet.

Jennifer
Wedding Officiant in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Love Honeybook!!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer service is prompt, attentive, and friendly. The program helps me manage all of my couples' needs efficiently and with ease from the first contact to follow up after their wedding ceremony.

Honeybook provides many tutorials to help you get the most out of the program. Setting it up is fairly simple and worth the effort for the ease of use in managing your clients and how much time you save when using the features such as email and contract templates and task management. I love having everything about my couples in one place - the contract, tasks, payments, all messages and any notes. Plus, I can see the details at a glance and love the ability to integrate my own pictures so my clients and I can all see the beautiful eye catching graphics of my choosing.

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I thought I liked my old program a few years ago, but when it went defunct and I had to change, I was so grateful I was forced into an upgrade. I did not know what I was missing. This program simplified the management of my business beyond what I thought was possible.

Javier
DJ/Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes your Creative business Look 👀 and run like a champ!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I was able to put different packages together with pricing that reflects the complexity of the events, such as weddings or corporate events that require more interaction with the client's for planing and venue walk-thru’s which will require more of my time to finalize the bookkeeping side of things simpler. Less complicated events are priced lower allowing me to book more events based on The amount of time I spend with the client versus actually the work that needs to be done giving me more time being creative and last time running the business.

I have been with HoneyBook since it’s inception, I was fortunate enough to be one of the founding fathers. In the beginning, what attracted me about the platform was the ability to focus on getting my clients booked quickly by keeping everything in one spot through the iOS app or web-based interface and it has been relatively easy for them to use as well. They were already an amazing company with an outstanding product, and with each update they release, they continue to exceed my expectations and help me run my business on the go by making the complicated tasks seem quick and easy. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!! Thank you so much for bringing me and my entertainment company to the 21st century!!!

Definitely Would like to see a review questionnaire or rating system with an HTML generator plugin that could be used to post on my website or google ad. Updated training videos for the new features.

Alysha
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Like having a personal assistant!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

Amanda
Venue Director in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Honeybook Makes Running a Business Less Time Consuming

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Honeybook has saved me HOURS every week - which for me means more time with my family and less time in front of a screen. It's so easy to add projects and keep all communication in one place for reference, and the option to add files to each event keeps everything in one place which is GOLDEN.
On the back end we love the reporting function for taxes, tracking how we are doing and our goals.
I can't speak enough great things about Honeybook!

Honeybook does a great job about giving you the ability to customize your proposals, brochures, invoices and more. The calendar being linked to google is AWESOME and not having to track down late payments is great so I can focus on my client's and their goals. They're constantly updating, adding and expanding the services which is nice as our business grows too.

There are some kinks, especially if trying to work it with a team of employees that are not the best and if you aren't careful can result in double coverage or gaps. The timeline feature is helpful when it's not constantly freezing or crashing and is basic but when workings awesome! Quickbook link - doesn't completely speak with Quickbooks so if you also link a bank account it will result in double entries and occasional mis-logs. For us it was easier to disconnect, fix the past and just compare moving forward.

Cameron
Owner/Operator in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

CRM Made Simple, Slick , and Seamless

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: HoneyBook truly helped me "level up" my business in nearly every area. The integrations, automation, templates, and payment processing systems all stand out both to me and my clients.

HoneyBook's "Pipeline" feature makes tracking inquiries, keeping up with contracting and following up after events nearly effortless. The power to automate these steps in the process while still being able to customize the automation allows me to keep my client interactions prompt, professional, and most importantly - personal. Email reminders keep me on top of my inbox, and templates turn once-tedious processes into a breeze. HoneyBook's client-facing side is deeply customizable and helps me maintain a professional aesthetic even when I'm drowning in the background.

HoneyBook shines for many industry professionals but isn't without a few details in need of improvement. Uploading files to customize templates can be difficult due to the restrictions placed on file types and sizes. Businesses with more non-traditional models may also find HoneyBook difficult to customize to meet their needs.