Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Limble CMMS

Eine einfach zu bedienende, mobile Wartungssoftwarelösung, mit der du Anlagen, PMs, WOs und mehr einfach verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Limble CMMS

Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence.

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Bewertungen zu Limble CMMS

4.8
4.9
4.7
4.7

9.4/10

Limble CMMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 468 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Limble CMMS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Larry
Larry
Senior Maintenance Technician in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliability starts with a good CMMS.

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Limble has been instrumental in implementing a maintenance reliability program here at RIE. As a power user and for the operators submitting work requests, the Limble system is user-friendly. I like that anyone can submit a work request without needing to log into Limble, and I like that the requestors get updates on the work requests they submit. Customer service for Limble is remarkable, and my CSM [sensitive content hidden] always answers my questions in a very timely fashion. [sensitive content hidden]did an excellent job teaching me the ropes of Limble, and I am very pleased to have those training recordings and all the great training on Limble's YouTube channel.

I have not found anything I dislike about Limble. It is extremely customizable, so if there is something you don't like or you want to add something, you are more than likely able to change/add those things in Limble.

Andrew
parts and purchasing specialist in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience after a few months

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really like our initial meetings with [sensitive content hidden], she was very knowledgeable in answering our questions. Working With [sensitive content hidden] was great, we had a lot work to do as for transferring our data and she helped us along the way. Everyone has been helpful in the live chat as well. I do wish the training sessions were longer than the half hour that was allotted. AS we spent a lot of time asking questions from the previous week and it didn't always give much time to learn and understand what we needed to learn. Overall Limble has a very good and affordable product, but it definitely has some growing and changing that needs to be done. I am optimistic that they are listening to the changes that we are recommending based on our experiences so far. I think they have a very bright future in the industry.

It took us from using a very outdated unconnected software system to a much more modern and user friendly option

Sorting parts the way you want can be difficult if you do not understand what you are trying to search, sometimes changes say that they have saved but when you go back later they were not. Also searching previous pm does not bring up the results we are looking for. I think the biggest drawbacks are the fact that you cannot save a screen setup you want and go back to it instead once you leave that tab you have to start over so you have to keep several internet browser pages open if you want to work on more than one thing at a time. Lastly when viewing a list of parts assigned under an asset there is no search to get to something quickly so you may have to scroll through hundreds of parts.

Mike
Director of Facilities in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not designed for a Manufacturing Company

2.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I initially evaluated 4 different systems and was excited that Limble had good reviews and looked like a nice application. A few months in i discovered it was not designed for manufacturing. The Asset was not the driver of all information. The expect me to have a separate PM for every asset and i have hundreds of similar assets. Limble keeps changing features and then asking foe more money if i want those features back.

Point and click, windows based interface was important because my team had never used a CMMS and it would need to be easy to navigate

The back end was not designed as an asset based CMMS. it was clumsy to implement, the reports are not catered to manufacturing. The asset does NOT drive all the information. PM's are difficult to implement and track. There is no way to know how many PM's are coming in the future.

Da
Maintenance Management in Spanien
Verpackung und Container, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Limble, the best CMMS in 25 years of experience

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is very rewarding as a manager to know that if you need information in less than a minute you will have that information and it helps you to make very quick and accurate decisions. It is also gratifying that 60 people use the tool on a daily basis and have no complaints about its handling, functionality, ease of use, Etc. 100% RECOMMENDABLE

Ease of implementation, you don't need anyone to implement it, ease of use for both technicians and managers, all the information displayed when you click on it takes you to the source of that information. Very powerful mobile tool makes life easier for technicians who use it on a daily basis.

Some small improvements could be made but his team is always in continuous development.

Robert
Machine Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance in Manufacturing

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Limble was the first CMMS that we used as a company and has been absolutely transformative to how we handle maintenance. We are a small team and there was little to no training that we needed. The online chat to ask questions was enough to address the vast majority of our questions, and our contacts at Limble have remained in contact and are consistently checking in to make sure that everything is working up to our needs.
It makes tracking tickets easy and catalogs them all for you. PMs are handled in a very straightforward way that is easy to understand. Everything is searchable and sorted under the asset that it belongs to, that is a big help.
It helps operators report by walking them through the info that we need and even letting them attach pictures simply.
It is a little more pricey, but the features that Limble offers and the intuitive nature of the service makes it well worth the cost from where I am concerned.

Asset specific work reporting - No more tracking people down to ask what was having the problem. PM - templates for editing what is done per PM, schedule to get the PM done in a timely manner. Parts inventory - parts can be cataloged with photo and associated to assets. Easy of use - it is pretty intuitive to just pick up and use.

Some features, eg some templates, are only accessible through a click tree. Some bugs in time tracking, the app or website will refresh occasionally and reset the timer or close the ticket that is open.

Aniruddha
Continuous Improvement in USA
Konsumgüter, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Limble CMMS

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Limble CMMS has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features that have significantly streamlined our maintenance operations and improved overall efficiency.

The most appealing aspect of Limble is its user-friendly interface and robust functionality. It provides a seamless experience for managing maintenance tasks, assets, and work orders. The intuitive design makes navigation effortless, while comprehensive features cater to all aspects of maintenance management. Limble's flexibility and scalability ensure it meets the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. Overall, Limble CMMS streamlines maintenance operations, enhances productivity, and contributes to overall operational efficiency.

In terms of drawbacks, while the user interface is generally intuitive, there could be slight improvements in terms of customization options to tailor the software more closely to specific industry needs, faster ticket response times, prioritizing small customers as well. Overall, while Limble CMMS offers significant value, its pricing structure and customization options may be areas for consideration depending on individual business requirements.

lance
Supervisor in USA
Groߟhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Midwest Industries

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is easy to work with in setting up assets and PM once I got into a groove. The help and training were very helpful and the assistance from Limble was very pleasant and patient with my lack of computer skills. The aura was very nice it was like she could feel my pain in not knowing what I was doing and helped out the best to her ability.

The looks and setup of software. Price was affordable and liked it presentation to hook you in.

Really had no cons just my own computer knowledge hindered me a little.

Mirhat
Facility Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great maintenance tool

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a great experience to implement such a system. It has helped us with the communication, asset management and data collection.

This cloud-based software is a platform where the whole team can interact and provide live updates. Communication is a great part of this software.

Some of the reports could be little more time-based. There is a huge variety of the reports but not too many are focused on time.

Andrea
Work Control Specialist in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Limble Experience

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with Limble has been great. I feel like the process went smoothly due to the support of our Customer Success Manager, Ciro Cuellar.

The pros would be the systems flexibility and our Customer Success Managers assistance with setup and issues.

It would be nice to see how others have set up their systems in a University setting. Examples would have probably been helpful for assisting with the initial set up.

Adam
Director of Facilities in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Director of Facilities

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The setup and support were exceptional. Our needs were assessed and we were given the appropriate information to get us started and grow the system. There is plenty of online help via chat or videos that are easy to follow. There are many options to display the data to fit our needs.

I like providing customers an easy way to submit a work order though QR codes and how Limble provides updates on the status of the work order submitted. We can customize QR codes to different assets, locations, and vehicles.

I don't have any major complaints. I might prefer a display of data that looks a little more like an Excel spreadsheet.

Mike
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Peretz
Facilities Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

The design could be a little more sleek.

Bradley
Terminal Manager in Kanada
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"The Full Package of Limble is a Very powerful tool"

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: The Limble software development team has done their job. It does everything you need. The amount of hours I saved by using Limble is allowing my Team to do so many other things throughout the day. At this point, it's saving me at least 1.5 hours per 10-hour day in digging through paperwork. The data collection alone on Critical Components is Very Crucial story telling data.

What Doesn't Limble CMMS offer? The Field tech to perform the Scope of Work. Limble full customizations take limble from a CMMS-based system to a FULL circle day-to-day operational platform, Completed Forms with Documented timestamped pictures, Safety Compliance checklists, and daily product movement. Limble is one of the easiest CMMS software to navigate, My Team utilizes Limble in all aspects to Set, Plan, and Document all Opertional needs, Utalizing the parts inventory system followed by attaching the PO #/parts into a work order is a breeze, Inventory days have become Inventory Mornings, and Maintaining a Flow of Daily Work as a direct cause of the organization limble provides. the integrations and ease of implementation of Limble were very Smooth, Yes data entry can be challenging, although as you implement Limble prioritizes the data entry by Critical assets, allowing the remaining data entry to be completed on the first PM/WO trip to the asset. The frequency of use is at an ALL TIM high with my team understanding the positive impacts of a well-managed system. The Customer Support at Limble has been second to NONE, Very prompt service in answering any small questions via a handy chat window built directly into the APP/Web-based Window. Limble is a part of our ONE GOAL ONE TEAM.

There's not much in Limble I've found I can't deal with. Hats off for the development on where you guys have come from since you first launched, The newest updates have proved to be very successful with no Day to Day issues.

Eric
Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Easy CMMS

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Renae
Jenks Public Works Administrative Assistant in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Work Order System!

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience has been phenomenal!

The systems ability to be manipulated to fit my needs

Not being able to choose more than one user at a time to record hours

Joe
Facilities Maintenance Planner and Technician in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program

4.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: We have a much more user friendly program that is much less difficult to use, but it is rich in features, and capability.

Ease of use, learning, organizing and rich in capability and features. Also, chat and customer assistance when problems present themselves in using or learning the program.

I find a weakness in the integration of the data in Limble with other programs that continue to be used by our company.

Bob
Director of Operations in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Limble Review After Three Years

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

James
CTO in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for. File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos. Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too. There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

STEVEN
MAINTENANCE MANAGER in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down a must have for any company trying to maintain their equipment.

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: when I first moved forward with implementing this system, I thought it was going to be much more difficult to get setup. But the support team gets you right through it quickly and easily. It has already streamlined our maintenance process beyond what our expectations were.

Customization and support are by far the best things about this product. No software can stand the test of time without solid support. Limble is always moving forward with innovative updates and interface designs.

There isn't much not to like. And although Limble's price is competitive, it is on the upside of costs for CMMS software but make no mistake, there are much more complicated and harder to use software systems out there at much higher prices.

Andrew
Maintenance Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great program

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: When I was initially looking for a CMMS program, I had calls with 5 other companies including Limble. I started to see a lot of similarities after the third interview. I would say the main reason for choosing Limble was the UI. It's was the easiest to use and the rep I had, [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and know everything about the product. I have reached out to him on several occasions and he is super responsive and always has a good answer.

I have a few older gentlemen on my maintenance team who are very savvy with electronics. Limble has a very user friendly platform with big buttons. The bigger buttons make it easier to use. The steps used in a WO or PM are in a nice step-by-step order with the ability to create the WO or PM however desired to fit the needs of the business. It's easy to use.

I'm sure I'm not the only maintenance team out there that doesn't get to complete a WO on the same day. I would like to be able to back date jobs. Sometimes we get extremely busy and don't have time to stop.

Sarah
Quality Assurance Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly, even for non-tech industries!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed using Limble to manage our property management systems, and it has transformed how our team operates. Limble adds communication AND documentation that we didn't have before.

The main reason we chose Limble was because of how user friendly it is. We are a human services agency, running about 35 group homes and day programs for adults with developmental disabilities. We needed an easy system that could be used by our small maintenance team and human service managers. The mobile app works great for our maintenance team, and the QR code functionality has been extremely well received by our program managers.

Learning how to properly set up Limble was challenging at first, and would likely be even tougher for someone without any database knowledge. They assign someone to show you how to set things up to get started, but if your company is in a non-manufacturing industry, you may need to set things up in a unique way in order for Limble to meet your needs.

Antwort von LimbleCMMS

Sarah, Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts. You probably want the bulk of your employees to focus on caring for the residents rather than the properties. I'm glad Limble was able to make it so easy for them to get work requests into the system and so easy for your team to manage all the execution. Limble is absolutely a great solution for manufacturing, but I'm surprised to hear that it felt less intuitive to get your assets set up in the system. Never hesitate to reach out to customer support via the chat if something isn't clear. They're more than happy to explain features so it can feel intuitive again. Have a great day! Erin at Limble

Caleb
OPEX Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid CMMS- Lots of Potential and Knows its Lane

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. Having a Limble contact directly assigned to your company is very helpful when onboarding and building out the system. [sensitive content hidden] (Customer Success Manager) is a great example of this- very willing to help solve problems and get down into the inner details of the system interactions to get you a reasonable answer. Limble's customer service team comes across very respectful and humble- they are willing to accept that some things in the system are not yet perfect and will tell you the truth when you are trying to make Limble do something it is not built to do. Overall great experience and I look forward to continue working with them to further build out my company's unique structure.

Limble's ease-of-use provides for easy start-up and explanation to new users. The system logic is relatively easy to understand and is great for what it is built to do: be the an amazing CMMS. It also excels as a company database/register for Vendors, parts, and company assets.

The system can get complicated quick as you go deeper- one needs to have the end in mind when building out the system. The limitations with this system involve its programer's scope: Limble could do many things but it is built to do one thing...

Ellen
Manufacturing Engineering Tech in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Limble Makes Preventive Maintenance Easy!

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

One of the standout features of Limble for me is how simple it makes scheduling and carrying out preventive maintenance tasks. With its intuitive interface, we can quickly input an asset into the system, which then automatically calculates and populates our calendar with the asset’s upcoming maintenance schedule.

Limble has been a significant improvement over our previous paper-based preventive maintenance management system. However, one area where I would like to see further development is in its label printing capabilities. Currently, we use a separate software to print labels using information from Limble. It would be convenient if Limble had built-in compatibility with label printers.

Phillipa
Support & Maintenance Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Limble for On Site Service and Preventative Maintenance

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Great support from the Limble Team. I can confidently update my clients knowing that the information is real time and accurate.

Work Orders are easy to set up and adjust to suit our company requirements. Assets are updated in real time and any work on the asset is recorded and stays with that asset from start to EOL.

It would be great to see an overall asset count per location on the global dashboard. This is the quickest way to monitor preventative maintenance progress against total number of assets with a PM completed. Locations with a large number of assets are slow to load and sometimes the site stops responding when waiting for the assets to load or when adding an asset to one of these locations.

Antwort von LimbleCMMS

Hi Phillipa! I'm glad that the real-timeness of Limble gives you that confidence. In case you weren't aware, we rolled out a big update that should have totally addressed the issue of loading time. Now, for larger sites, Limble loads data as it is needed rather than in one big chunk. It was complex to implement, but we want the app to be as user friendly as possible, so it was worth it. Also, regarding asset count, bring that up with your customer success manager if you haven't already. I actually think that's possible :) Thanks again for sharing your thoughts! Erin from Limble

Carlos
Central Facilities Maintenance Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Limble Review

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really love all that Limble does for us - managing our assets, managing our work orders, and the app.
I cannot say enough great things about Scott Shettig - my Customer Success Manager. He has saved me SO much time in helping me configure Limble for all of our six campuses! I honestly have no idea how many hours or even weeks I would have had to spend researching how to configure our system. He has helped me tremendously! From configuring assets, PMs, work orders, and users to even creating custom widgets/dashboard reports!

The ability to manage our assets - to attach work orders to them as well as document the model information and parts lists associated with our various assets.

The difficulty we are having creating work order status report snapshots that are easily readable to our various campus teams.