GoTo Meeting Erfahrungen

4.5 (9’951) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über GoTo Meeting

Organisiere und nimm´ an Online-Meetings, Videotelefonkonferenzen, Online-Schulungen oder Präsentationen teil, indem Du Mitarbeiter, Kunden und PR dazu ermächtigst

Erfahre mehr über GoTo Meeting

It has lots of useful features such as video recording, presentations, screen sharing, polls, email and mobile integration. Easy to use tool with a super user-friendly interface.

Sometimes the program will freeze up. This happens with every meeting software I have tried and GTM is no worse than any others.

Bewertungen zu GoTo Meeting

4.4
4.3
4.4
4.3

8.2/10

GoTo Meeting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9’951 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie GoTo Meeting bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (9’952)

Kaufmann in Deutschland
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Allgemeiner Prozess in der Benutzung von GoTo Meeting

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Ich kann GoTo Meeting nur jedem Kollegen empfehlen. Ich habe selten abstürze und es funktioniert eigentlich immer wenn das Programm gebraucht wird. Einfach Klasse.

Das Produkt ist sehr einfach zu bedienen. Man hat die Funktionen der Bildschirmübertragung, sowie der Chatfunktion, der Steuerungsanforderung und noch vieles mehr.

Das einzig negative finde ich eventuell das Design. Da könnte man noch etwas dran arbeiten.

Uwe
Coach in Deutschland
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

In Ordnung

3.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Es ist für mich als Webinar Software zufrieden gewesen, ich weiss das jeder gerne nur positives hört, jedoch hatte ich anfangs Probleme mit dem Bedienen

Habe diese Programm für Webinare genutzt, was auch einigermaßen geklappt hat. Kunden Einladen war auch sehr leicht mit dem System. Auch die Anbindung an den Google Kalender fand ich gut

Als Neuling war es nicht Leicht immer die richtigen Werkzeuge zu finden

System Engineer in USA

GoTo Meeting is absolutely incredible but just a little too expensive

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was amazing I would have been more than happy to stay with them much longer if we didn't receive three different price hikes within a 6-month period

GoTo meeting had all the features and functions you could ever need. If it didn't have one of those features or functions you could easily integrate one of their third-party applications entering Central which gave you even more access to what you can do with the RingCentral platform.

The only con I have and the reason we had to leave go to was the price. We could not afford the ongoing price hikes we continued to receive

Natalie
PA & Executive Search Researcher in Frankreich
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful for very large team meetings (50-100 members)

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Great for company meetings, webinars and AGMs. Easy for the host to present a PowerPoint, and the "mute on entry" option is so helpful when there is a very large group of people meeting and someone forgets to turn of the TV, radio, washing machine etc., this way the meeting is not affected by adverse noises.

It is used infrequently, so sometimes there is an update which means the system configures differently. We had one meeting where the video option was obviously disabled at the set up and it meant that no one could update or change the settings once the meeting had started so we all sat looking at blank screens. I am sure this is user set up issues rather than the software.

Adrian
Adrian
Project Manager in USA

GoTo Somewhere Else

3.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall GoTo is a decent system for companies that want something on a budget, but if you're willing to spend a bit more for such a business critical function I would find another provider.

The call quality was quite good and the transfer features were easy to use.

The application and interface. Its a webapp in a wrapper and it really feels like a webapp in a wrapper. There is a lot of room for improvement in the interface as well as the number of problems and bugs that exist in the reporting side of the system.

Tabrez
IT Support Engineer in UK

Well-known web conferencing software for individuals, schools and businesses.

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our manager heads a daily standup meeting with all the IT Support Engineers using GoToMeeting. So I am very much comfortable with using GoToMeeting

If you want the great benefits of web meetings with lower costings then GoToMeeting is for you. Meetings can be scheduled in advance. Also, customer support is very helpful and professional level. Screen and file-sharing features are user-friendly.

Connection loss issue occurs sometimes which is a small issue.

Jessalyn
Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Meeting is a great virtual meeting program

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have used Goto Meeting as a user as well as an administrator, and I have had a seemless experience either way. It is super simple to create a meeting and invite members, as well as join a meeting with a single link.

With just a simple invitation code, I can login to virtual meetings with supervisors or staff. It is easy to screen share presentations and has seemless audio and video features.

I really do not have anything negative to say about Goto Meeting. It has worked great for many different needs.

Evelyn
Directora in Guatemala
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Antes y después de la Pandemia, una excelente herramienta de trabajo!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Todas mis reuniones ejecutivas durante y después de la pandemia fueron con esta magnífica plataforma. Costos bajos o nulos y con excelente recepción de cámara y sonido.

Es de fácil uso y convocatoria para la mayoría de los participantes

Aún depende de la buena calidad del internet para un sonido óptimo

Cameron
Director of Employee Development in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust, Reliable VOIP, Video Conferencing & more that is perfect for small to mid-sized businesses.

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: We have grown with GoTo, from the "Jive" days forward. Early on in our experience, customer support was our biggest pain point - but now it is fast, reliable, and efficient. GoTo's reporting and call recording features have become indispensable for managing our client relationships. We have been able to scale as a company without having to shop for a new VOIP thanks to GoTo's malleability.

Once you've familiarized your team with the administration of this software, VOIP setup, user onboarding, and video conferencing are a breeze. We started using this product as a startup with less than 10 employees, and have managed to grow without outpacing the technology. Our teams field inbound service calls from coast to coast with little to no trouble - and fast, effective tech support when we need it. GoTo makes assigning our clients with their own dedicated "vanity lines" a simple process that can easily be customized as client needs vary and change.

Onboarding and training administrators can be a painstaking process, especially when team members are unfamiliar with VOIP systems. While the existing knowledge base is substantial, GoTo could really shine by implementing an in-depth "university" style training program for potential administrators. When your business' success is tethered to the functionality of your VOIP system, knowing a robust training program exists during onboarding and implementation is critical.

Roberto
Roberto
CMO in Spanien

Excelente herramienta para videoconferencias, compartir pantalla y otras funcionalidades

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Genial, muy contento, la uso mucho con mi equipo de trabajo.

Me gusta la calidad, todo funciona a la perfección, sin retrasos.

El precio es mayor que el de algunos de su competencia, aunque la calidad y atención, lo compensan

Security Tests Manager in Türkei
Bankwesen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution For Online Meetings

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is easy to use and stream quallity well.

Mobile application nterface may be more user friendly

Design Engineer in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Meeting is still webinars best option.

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It is pretty handy, easy to use and doesn't requires much resource from your device to run the sessions.

Attending the webinars using GoTo meeting is very handy, capabilities while interacting in the webinars are plenty, there is no miscommunication problems so far, you can access the online event at just 1 click.

Not every webinar host knows about this tool, so it would be best if suppliers give them more marketing.

Oscar
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes long-distance communication and organization more flexible.

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: It has been possible to maintain good and orderly communication within the organization thanks to this platform. It has been a good experience to be able to securely share private documents that only those in the company have access to, limiting access to other external chat users, increasing security and trust. Integration with other departments of the organization was improved, thus being able to have communication in one place. The most useful thing about GoTo Meeting is being able to create groups so you can easily discuss between teams and sub-teams from different departments or different topics. This platform has also been of great help when we want to communicate with clients who are remote, being able to schedule meetings with them without having to be in the same room.

It is simple to access and implement, there is no need for cumbersome registration or complicated logins. It is very intuitive to be able to use the mobile application since it makes it easy to maintain communication and take into account notifications when you are not stuck on the PC. I like that it includes remote access to the screen of other members of the team in my organization, and it is also easy to make calls and video conferences. It is very complete, because it is not only chat, groups, calls, videoconferences; it can also be integrated with calendars, notes and email, making this a great integration for an organization's communication. The function of "raising your hand" is very useful to be able to have the floor within a video conference, it maintains the order and linearity of a conversation on any topic that is being debated.

It has connection failures when it is in the background, making it so that it doesn't know if I have new messages, this doesn't happen often but at a random time. The chat seems not to be instantaneous, sometimes it happens in calls but it is not common like in chat, the internet connection and other chat platforms have been verified and there was no problem. I should be able to answer the call on the PC because it only rings on my phone but if I want to be comfortably on the PC or transfer the call to the desktop I just can't. You should not allow incoming calls when you are in a meeting.

Maite
Project Assistant in Kolumbien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for meetings

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I've had a nice experience using GoTo Meeting. It has become one of the main softwares I use to catch up with my team everyday as it provides the perfect interaction that we need when working together. The meetings feel very natural, as if we were in the office, and it has boosted our productivity a lot because of the quality of the service and the tools it provides to make our communication even better. It also carried us during the pandemic when we weren't able to meet in person, and to this day we still use it a lot whenever we need to talk or when we're preparing a conference. It helps us carry out all our duties regarding project management.

What I like most about GoTo Meeting is that fact that it has a great variety of features that make the experience of joining and creating meetings so unique and successful. It has the advantage of screen recording the meetings/conference so everyone can access to it later, especially if anyone missed it or didn't arrive on time. I also like the fact that it provides great audio and video quality, no matter if the connection is bad, the quality remains stable, and we can create different types of meeting depending on our needs, such as webinars, conferences or simple group meetings where we'll talk about our ongoing projects. Another valuable thing is the different tools displayed during meetings, such as the drawing tools on the board (pen, highlighter, variety of pen colors), which are very beneficial when trying to talk about specific tasks in a meeting, and it gets the point across as well as making the communication better in our project planning conversations. Overall, it's a great tool that I really like using for my meetings.

I would like it to be more accessible when it comes to different platforms such as mobile, because the mobile app just lacks the user-friendliness that the desktop app has and it doesn't feel like the same experience, making it difficult to access meetings on the go. I also don't like the fact that whenever we share files during a meeting, these can only be accessed during the meeting and not be saved for viewing later, and we have to send these files separately after the meeting ends.

Kaitlyn
Partner and sales associate in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite online meeting platform!

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: I enjoy using this GoTo Meeting! Easy to use, reliable, high quality. Overall it's a good product and the customer service is nice. We have increased our productivity by meeting whenever and whenever we would like with GoTo Meeting.
If you need to have meetings that are 40+ minutes you'll need to start over or use the paid version.

I love the clear audio and HD video! The reliability is great and that's such an important component. GoTo Meeting offers a free trial and has good customer support. I really enjoy using the mobile version now, it is quick and easy to set up. GoTo Meeting can support a high number of attendees or participants so it's great for small and large businesses. The screen sharing and browser sharing are excellent and so convenient to have! Your calender can be applied to the product as well. The security level is high and I feel safe using GoTo Meeting. I feel that my privacy is valued and protected.

The con that stood out to me was the lack of customization in some areas, mainly the meetings themselves. I did not like that the free version has a 40 minute time limit for meetings. The browser sharing features malfunctioned twice but after resetting it has not happened again.

Kinna Darlene
Quality Technician in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Useful and reliable!

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: All of my staff loved using gotomeeting and it helped us tremendously after we started working from home.
If you're looking for reliable video conferencing with many features and options this is the product for you, but be prepared to pay for it.

For this class of software it's top of the line. There are a lot of controls and settings, custom options as well. Gotomeeting always functions as expected and I have not experienced any issues. It is easier to host large meetings with this than with its competitors, its also easier to set ul once youre accustomed to using it.

I did not like the cost of the premium features and at first it was difficult to use. I had to really sit down and explore the product and practice using it. I would've liked a better walk through or introduction.

Liza
HR Officer in Jordanien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The best system to enhance the value of virtual meetings

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: GoTo Meeting has made organizing meetings remotely, as well as sharing and collaborating with colleagues remotely by carrying out tasks, a very fun and simple thing. To make sure of the information and events discussed during it at any time.

I love the fact that GoTo Meeting enables us to organize high-quality virtual meetings, as it is characterized by the speed of sending invitations and sharing easily, regardless of the type of device and different operating systems. I like the ease of creating a recurring meeting room, so that we can benefit from it when hosting meetings that complement the first meeting, without the need for special settings or sending new invitations, as it is sufficient to send alerts on the date of the new meeting. GoTo Meeting has a lot of features, which include but not limited to, the quality of sound and images, the speed of sharing and live broadcasting, strong noise and noise isolation, file sharing and presentation sharing, chat messages, screen sharing, easy to set up contact lists, and also meeting recording And many other unique technologies.

I don't think there are any dislikes with GoTo Meeting, and I only found the good things that suit our needs, in terms of the simple appearance of the user interface, ease of subscription at nominal prices, as well as the ease of sending links to invitees / as well as accepting invitations and sharing easily even without having an account, and all that One of the things that organizes the holding of meetings and also working remotely efficiently and makes you happy.

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordanien
Bau, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Improving communication to achieve the best results and follow-ups through remote work

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: The GoTo Meeting feature provides high-quality remote communication for individuals and groups, and it helped us effectively during the Corona pandemic, as well as after the end of the pandemic, it became part of the main applications that we rely on daily to manage our business. It has enabled us to stay in constant contact and exchange all the documents and data we need, which has increased our capabilities and enabled us to complete tasks remotely and organize meetings with ease and flexibility.

GoTo Meeting is one of the best applications that has allowed millions of people around the world to talk remotely by voice and video and with high quality technologies. To keep in touch with superiors, colleagues, and clients, as well as organize meetings and track the progress of projects and tasks, GoTo Meeting was to organize it all with efficiency. GoTo Meeting is easy to use and has a simple user interface and offers push notification system as well as schedule reminders for upcoming meetings or interviews. In addition, there is no delay in broadcasting, which enables the attendees to interact more between all those invited to the meeting and achieve their goals of the meeting. The program also allows you to send files, images, text messages, share presentations and other items in a very simple way, which enhances its use for the sustainability of remote work. From the main menu, you can plan when you want to receive calls and check the connection status. It can also stop unwanted people from contacting you again. I also like how to import contacts and also send invite links to those lists, which shortens a lot of procedures and makes it easier for us to invite more colleagues to participate.

There are not many negatives about GoTo Meeting, which seems perfect to me, as it provides a very simple user interface which makes it very practical to use.

Varatharajalu
Varatharajalu
Retired Professional in Malaysia

GoTo Meeting -- Your GoTo Online Webinar/Conferencing One-Stop Centre (OSC)

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I faithfully use this platform for my Web Seminars (Webinars), which normally extend to 1 1/2 hrs or even 2, to nearly 3 hours, of 'dragging it out' presentations conducted by some 'repeat and repeat and repeat' presenters.
Once the Webinar is on, it is smooth and there are no interruptions at all -- unless of course due to a blunder made by the unept but eager-beaver presenters themselves -- the presenters' laptops were having internet issues -- they apologize as soon as they get it sorted out but this platform s not the culprit -- it is smooth-sailing as far as I am concerned, at GMT+8 'faraway land'.
A humble suggestion:
Is there any way we can be notified by presenters that yes, there will be Encores, if they are offering such?
Many a time, they FOMO us and keep us wide awake until the wee hrs of the morning and even at dawn when other family members are already waking up fr their new day -- while all the while we are bleary-eyed and thinking when this particular Webinar will 'ever' come to an end -- we wait and wait and wait b'coz they say that only those who wait till the very end of their Webinar will get this e-Book of this pdf or this Report, or AWESOME BONUS...it goes on and on...their baitings, that is...so very sad indeed.
It is absolutely not good for our health, especially so in 'cron times, but what to do? They have us on tetherhooks, it so seems to be the case many a time -- and we are so very desperate to make money NOW!
Personally, GoTo Meeting is BEST!

The product is easy to use even for the absolute beginner -- after a short learning curve to get acclimatized with the nitty-gritties thereat. The confirmation notification is like clockwork and is much welcomed. This is a standalone software, no need to bandwagon n any additional softwares -- a 'under one roof' technological marvel in its category, honestly-speaking. I always prefer this platform when compared to others that I am not so very keen on using. This technology gets the job done -- in other words, it is highly reliable for all of my Webinar (Web Seminar) needs. I always return as a satisfied customer -- it delivers on what it is expected to do. It is reliable in that you have to be reliable in getting to the Webinar punctually -- on or before time.

1) Missing? Yes! In the early days, I simply got lost as to figure out the 'easy-peasy' Time Converter Zoning ala Local Timings -- was sometimes too late while at other times simply too many days well ahead of time -- due t not having faithfully recorded the Webinar details -- my fault 100%. 2) Improved? Yes. Can add these features which would DEFINITELY help the struggling total newcomer to this amazing platform: 1. Give a Checklist For BEGINNERS Before you start...Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, etc....so very easy to follow, by the usually fumbling, stumbling newbie. 2. Didn't have countdown timer as in 00:00:00, but...'you are 2 days early' or 'The webinar is over'. 3. Do send at least 1 or even 2 'in-between' e-mail notifications s that the hurry-burry guys and gals too would be notified in advance that yes, there is an impending or imminent Webinar round the corner. 4. The Chat is not turned on...is it for VIP clienteles or need to upgrade to other levels? 3) Difficult to use? Initially, as a 1st timer, it was a lil' bit new playground, so to speak. After some time, it became so very 'easy-peasy' -- that's why the Checklist fr the Absolute Beginner would really come in handy -- especially so for all those millions upon millions of wannabes who are not tech-savvy at all.

Oussama
Data Scientist in Marokko
Computer-Software, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

GotoMeeting and a Data Scientist

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Generally, my involvement in GoToMeeting was astounding. I involved the product on various occasions a day for a long time and it gave a predictable internet meeting experience that was not difficult to use for both host and members.

GoToMeeting is the most ideal choice by a long shot. Different choices are very specialty and hard to utilize. Performance: GoToMeeting is a staggering generally speaking experience. I feel like a chief when I use this is on the grounds that the sound and picture are so fresh! Productivity Impact: GoToMeeting has helped us in the usefulness division EXPONENTIALLY. We currently can zero in on different things since booking is such a breeze. We're additionally booking more extension surveys with imminent clients than any time in recent memory! Ease of Use: GoToMeeting has transformed our entire group into booking geniuses. A cave dweller could utilize it! GoToMeeting is the ideal decision for anybody that is searching for an answer for their booking issues. With GoToMeeting, arriving at your objective is more straightforward than at any other time. I'm ready to send clients a gathering welcome and it is acknowledged in practically no time. Not any more sticking around to know whether they got it. It's made my occupation simpler than at any other time!

1. It requires a steady web association. On the off chance that your ISP likes to ping your modem every now and again, you might observe GoToMeeting won't work for you as well as you would naturally suspect. It requires a blunder free information association for the stage to function as expected. At the point when holes in help are available, regardless of whether they are flitting, it is absolutely impossible for the stage to recuperate. That compels you to restart your gathering, which can be a genuine pain assuming you have an enormous number of participants. 2. The nature of the gear matters. GoToMeeting likewise requires clients and participants to have current IT hardware or cell phones to be important for the gathering system. On the off chance that you're utilizing a more established machine or gadget, there's a decent opportunity that it won't fill in as expected - accepting it works by any stretch of the imagination. When in doubt of thumb, in the event that your hardware is over 5 years of age, you'll require a redesign before you can exploit the advantages presented by GoToMeeting. 3. It tends to be challenging to get the bring in process right. 4. There is a cost to access the premium features you may require. 5. The chat option is somewhat limited. 6. It can take up a lot of bandwidth.

Silviya
Manager in USA

GoTo Meeting an efficient way to connect with anyone,anywhere on any device

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: GoTo Meeting is virtual platform meeting that fits every company environment. Effortless plan,create and deliver immersive virtual or hybrid events in minutes . It helps engage your employees or customers with simple to deliver but powerful virtual events

I use GoTo Meeting for online meetings. It is seamless and simple. It is easy to join for attendees. It is a reliably way that I can trust for our company. It works every time. The features and overall functionality are trustworthy

I like everything. It is very easy to use. The clarity of the technology used for GoTo meeting is great. It works great,anytime and anywhere.

Michelle
HR ADMIN in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful For Employees working out of office!

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Covid has made it more and more difficult to have meetings face to face. Go To meeting solves this problem by providing an easy-to-use program for everyone to be able to not only meet on a conference call to discuss important issues but to be able to see each other. Some of our superintendents never meet each other face to face and being able to put a voice or name to a face is important in our industry.

We started using this during Covid Quarantine in 2020 while our entire office was working from home. We ended up continuing to use it for our weekly/ monthly meetings as well as for HR interviews. We have several offices throughout the nation and we also locally have many of our superintendents working in the field who are unable to come to the office to attend meetings. This tool helped us to be able to invite employees to our meetings that normally would miss out. I love that it can be used on a computer or phone, this is a convenience that was very much needed for field employees who may not be able to make it to their site computers. I also love that you can share your screen! We are able to share spreadsheets, which not only helps keep everything organized but also helps keep everyone on the same page! We also love utilizing it for interviews since it is sometimes hard to get everyone available to meet face to face on the same day.

I haven't come across any complaints thus far.

Jeen
Student in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An industry chief in internet based video conferencing for organizations all over the planet.

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: GoToMeeting is utilized by our association when our customers (designers, engineers, building proprietors and so on) welcome us to join meeting in regards to projects we are overhauling. It tackles the issue of cooperation, particularly during a period of Covid and vital social removing. We have seen an enormous upspike in internet based gatherings and we regularly need to go to meeting to put together venture groups and transfer data.

Simplicity of joining facilitated gathering. Screen Share is instinctive Screen and applications independent. Have highlights are equivalent to if worse than contender applications

Sending welcome data could utilize more incorporations. Couldn't want anything more than to see an element that empowers you to send records in the talk bar. Could offer better valuing particularly for more modest gatherings.

Senior Solutions Architect in Trinidad und Tobago
Telekommunikation, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Good Tool

5.0 letztes Jahr

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting, these meetings are now facilitated online. One of things that stands out for me is the fact that you can take control of someone's machine if they are experiencing any issues during their presentations. This has happened a few times with us. It has great scheduling so for instance, if someone is unable to attend a scheduled meeting, it can be rescheduled very easily and simply. Not to mention, GoToMeeting can accommodate or facilitate large audiences, with options for up to 250 participants. This has been great for our webinars. It's easy to use, flexible and affordable. Information and file sharing is relatively fast and easy. Session recording ans chat is great, and there are various integrations with other software such as Google Calender.

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.

Mncedisi
Mncedisi
Digital Entrepreneur in Eswatini
Marketing & Werbung, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Entrepreneur

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Time is money and GoToMeeting has become the solution towards saving time and travelling long distances to attend those meetings. With the lockdown and corona regulations this software has become a lifesaver to communicate with investors in other countries and promote your business while still at home and safe.

I like the automatic transcription because it enable one to easily get what is being said by another speaker who is a quick talker maybe or someone who has a different accent from yours. This software is also more affordable to very affordable to everyone and has very simple features that can be understood and loved by many people. During this time of corona pandemic GoToMeeting software is the solution and the way to go in order to be safe . GoToMeeting also provides you with recordings incase your multitasking in jobs. You can always be in touch of what was being said .

The chat option is most optional or rather say limited. Sometimes it can be difficult to get calls through mostly because it requires a very good internet connection. Most African countries are under the so called developing countries and it can somehow disadvantage them on that Field.