Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über GoTo Connect

GoToConnect kombiniert die Leistung und Zuverlässigkeit der Cloud-VoIP-Telefonsysteme.

Erfahre mehr über GoTo Connect

VOIP cloud based software is easy to use, easy to implement, and allows you to work from anywhere with connectivity.

The app does not work very well for which I depend on it greatly being out of the office so I had to modify and my a second number for my phone to have it forwarded to it.

Bewertungen zu GoTo Connect

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.4

8.7/10

GoTo Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 662 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie GoTo Connect bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Maria Alejandra
Maria Alejandra
Operation Supervisor in Kolumbien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

The best phone app

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Since I have been using the app, I have no problems communicating with my clients and candidates, making it easy to stay connected 100% of the time.

It is a friendly and easy-to-use application, which allows direct communication with people outside, and above all, it offers multiple forms of communication, from voice messages, text messages, or direct communication with people.

that in order to access the purchase there is a lot of protocol and one must be contacted by a sales agent instead of being able to call to request the license purchase service.

Alex
Systems Analysis in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable VoIP Phone System

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent. Started with a online demo, was then offered physical devices and the chance to setup and use the system before making a commitment. Once we signed up the implementation team was very thorough and clear with what they required from us and when. All mile stones where hit at (or before) the estimated time. The switch over and porting went smoothly and the switch over happened without fuss, which was huge for us as the last time we made a change to our phone system it involved me and another IT employee staying at work until after midnight attempting to get things running.

Feature rich phone system that provides everything our business needs and more to allow our employees to make and receive calls. The auto attendant has allowed us to free up our document control personals time for more important matters than answering phone calls. Hard phones and soft phones work together seamlessly and offer our employees options on how they would like to receive calls.

The only negative I've experienced is that the SMS feature of the soft phones is unreliable. I've notice there is only about a 50% chance that any text message sent will be received. Particularly text verification (MFA) services don't seem to be received with the reliability that they would require.

Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Avoid auto-renewal - no reminder before renewing!

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The customer service agent was great, but the company policies and procedures are not customer-friendly, but rather are opaque and cost us a ton of money.

It was the best platform prior for webinars in past years.

The person who signed up for annual auto-renewal left the college and we didn't use the product for two years. GoTo did not send a reminder prior to charging the annual fee, and when we called the company to find out about the charge to the credit card, they could not locate the account. We found an old invoice from 2020 (no emails of receipts or invoices received to the original email in all that time!) and asked for a reversal of the charge, our request was denied.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It works, but not well, and it has such great potential.

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Jive allows us to have multiple company phone numbers and extensions without the need for landlines or phones. It allows employees to receive work calls on their personal cell phone, so they don't have to carry two phones to have a company number. Employees can make outgoing calls through the app without revealing their personal number to the recipient. The admin portal is pretty straightforward and easy to use, but also has tons of features. Overall, this product would be amazing if the app were faster and didn't crash all the time, and if calls made through the app were more reliable.

It's cheap. This provided a cost saving solution to our communications needs. It also allows us to assign phone numbers to employees' personal cell phones without using their personal data or phone usage. It can be used with or without landlines. Phone numbers and ring plans are easy to set up, and multiple phones can be rung at the same number.

The app is slow and takes a long time to switch screens and load data. It crashes often, and nearly always experiences some type of error that requires me to wait for the app to respond or close the app. The crashes don't affect phone calls, but seem to only affect my ability to access data such as recent calls, contacts, etc. Even when it crashes, I still receive calls. Sometimes calls made or received through the app cut out like there is bad cell service, even when I'm connected to reliable, high speed wi-fi (50mbps). Because of this, I've chosen to switch my ring plan to have calls forwarded to my cell phone number, rather than receiving them on my cell phone through the Jive app. I have unlimited minutes, so it's not an issue. I only have to open the app to make an outgoing call, and only when I need the company number to appear on the recipient's caller ID rather than my personal number.

Haley
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Phone System

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

GoTo has made it easy to have our phones set up the way we want them to be. Not only can we edit the lines and extensions ourselves but their customer service team is always helpful if we cant figure it out in house. It also allows us to be remote if needed with their mobile app.

Non that I can think of

President in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent VOIP Service!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I did a lot of comparison shopping when selecting a VOIP provider for my business. There are a number of reputable companies out there and they all offer similar features. Jive edged out the competition in pricing, and since the feature set they offered was equally as robust as the competitors, I went with them and have not been disappointed. Our needs are basic, but it's really nice to know that as our needs expand, the infrastructure at Jive will easily accommodate our most detailed needs.

When our company moved away from a larger parent company, we had to find our own phone solution. We have offices spread across the country, so rather than use a cable-TV bundle or something similar, I knew a feature-filled VOIP service was a must. While others offer similar features, I needed a company that I could count on to hold my hand through the technical end of the setup because we are too small for our own IT department. Jive excelled in this area. Their excellent USA-based tech support helped get me up and running in no time flat. The transition from our old parent company's service to the new one we set up ourselves through Jive was seamless. If I had to choose one thing I liked most about my experience with Jive Voice, it is their technical support! Their service in both areas (support and actual uptime) has never let us down.

I suppose you could say I'm tech "savvy", but I'm not an engineer. For someone like myself who had never set up a VOIP system before, it was a bit intimidating to sift through the online guides to figure out what gear we needed, how it should be configured, and that sort of thing. While much of this documentation did exist on their web site, a beginner's tutorial that was more comprehensive would have been appreciated. Nevertheless, as mentioned elsewhere in this review, their call-in technical support was extremely helpful in answering my newbie questions at all hours of the night. If I had any criticism at all, it might be that I would have liked a bit more thorough online documentation for a beginner. Something like a "setup wizard" might have been helpful, but calling their support line (even at 11pm in the evening) got me exactly what I needed, so I really have no serious complaints.

Rich
VP in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Been a user for 5 or so years, as they make improvements the service only gets better

GoToConnect has been a great tool for my Financial Services agency, I can easily adjust the dial plan. The hub/user interface is great. I can text or call from any device, even do a virtual meeting from anywhere whit an internet connection.

I have no complaints, I rarely have any glitches or issues

Rahul
Rahul
Software Software in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Product for All-in-out

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It's one of the least buggy software out there when it comes to video and audio conferencing.

It's the perfect approach in combing everything starting from video calling, to audio conference and remote desktop control.

The thing I dislike about the software is the lack of support. There is very limited documentation on how much you can push the product to get the most out of it. More there is a limit on how much you can

Merrick
Billing Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jive over everything!

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Jive is so much simpler than it’s more expensive, less customer oriented counterparts.

Jive is what Ringcentral used to be: an easy behind the scenes portal for administrators to easily manage phone trees, voice messages, and digital faxes. Jive allows you to create actual ‘click and drag’ style phone systems. The customer service team is relatively local, well informed, and has ideal follow through. Jive beats it’s competitors in functionality and price. The Apps they offer are great for doing distance work and responding to voice messages out of the office.

The digital fax function requires you to use an email account and copy paste destination info into your ‘to’ field. This process was rarely convenient.

Ezra
Ezra
Co Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jive is a great price with all features needed

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, we've now been able to do tonnes of calls, outgoing and incoming since we went with jive. It helps grow our business. Access is available on the phone, computer or any other device.

I like that jive is really cost effective yet gives access to all their features. It allows me to do everything i need to do, with alot of minutes within the plan.

Jive seems to be great so far, cant complain

Amber
IT Project Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software in the Making

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been great. The company seems to be on top of things and they're definitely innovating and taking all the right steps to become one of the leading (well, they already are) communications services available!

Very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Calls are clear (as long as you have enough bandwidth to ensure the packets are getting to their destination properly) and it has various options for being able to log in and use your ext/line (ie. web, mobile, VOIP). Customer service is very good. That's honestly one of the reasons I rated it so high. If there's ever an issue their support staff is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I've never had to wait more than 3-5 minutes for my call to be answered. If the issue is out of their experience, they move it up to another tier until it gets resolved. They follow up until everything is completely taken care of.

The mobile app is still finicky at times. Quality has improved a lot over the past several months (and years) and it cuts out the call randomly, but it's not near as bad as it was. Jive also doesn't have a super comprehensive reporting system. Don't get me wrong, it has good reports that are easy to view, but we are needing some more details for our call-tracking and it's difficult to decipher and re-build what reports we have access to in order to get what we need. We have to ask for a separately-emailed list from one our contacts which I feel could get annoying for the agent to have to continue to do that each time we need one. Not very basic issues, but still some things I would like to see. They continue to improve though and take your feedback seriously so I can see them improving some of these functions in the near future.

Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy remote access tool

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: GoTo Connect is a cost effective easy to manage tool that has helped us remotely support our users with ease.

All-in-one communication solution: GoToConnect combines voice, video, and chat capabilities in a single platform. This can help to streamline communication and make it easier for users to access all communication channels from one place.Ease of use: GoToConnect is designed to be user-friendly, with an intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to set up and manage their communication channels. This can help to reduce the learning curve and minimize the need for technical expertise.Scalability: GoToConnect can scale up or down as per business needs, making it a suitable solution for small, medium and large organizations. This can help businesses to grow without worrying about outgrowing their communication solution.Integration: GoToConnect integrates with a range of popular business tools, including CRMs, helpdesk systems, and productivity software. This can help to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.Mobility: GoToConnect is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection, making it ideal for remote work or for businesses with employees who are frequently on-the-go.Cost-effective: GoToConnect offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs and budgets. The platform also has no hidden fees, allowing businesses to budget for communication costs more effectively.

Reliance on internet connectivity: GoToConnect is a cloud-based solution, which means that users need a stable internet connection to use it. If the internet connection is unstable or slow, the quality of voice and video calls can suffer.Limited customization: While GoToConnect is highly functional, it may not be as customizable as some other solutions on the market. This could be an issue for businesses with highly specific requirements or for businesses that want to integrate with specialized software.Limited analytics: GoToConnect does not provide in-depth analytics and reporting features. This can make it difficult for businesses to track call quality, user activity, and other key performance metrics.Training and adoption: GoToConnect may require some training for users to fully understand how to use all of its features. This can be a challenge for businesses with employees who are not tech-savvy or resistant to change.High-volume usage: GoToConnect may not be the best fit for businesses that have high-volume communication needs, such as call centers or large customer support teams. The platform may not have the necessary scalability or functionality to handle high-volume usage.

Austin
VP of Sales and Marketing in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and even better customer support!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Smart people. Great prices. Terrific project management.

They make it really easy to add and remove users. The billing is very straight forward. Their project management team does an amazing job!

I don’t have any negatives to say about Jive or Logmein. They have been a great partner and resource.

Stephan

Jive has been a great add to my business. Does what I need, how I need it, at a reasonable price.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

I like that Jive is completely customizable and intuitive, and we can alter and edit our call routing and auto-attendant services, etc. ourselves, without needing to get customer support involved. That's awesome. I looked around at a slew of providers and went with Jive. I've been very happy with the decision. Jive does everything that I need, and does it well. And they don't nickle & dime you on features -- their standard pricing includes a lot for the money. I've also been very impressed with the sound quality too. Their up-time has been stellar as well. I also like how responsive their support is too. On the very few occasions that I've had a question or needed to know how do something, they've been readily available.

Surprisingly, nothing quickly jumps to mind. Virtually the only minor thing that I could see Jive altering, is to perhaps include some other options for the storage of recordings. Right now, recording capabilities require linkage with an Amazon AWS account. It would be nice to have some additional options, like perhaps within Jive itself, or on Google Drive, locally stored, etc.

Jon
Data Services Manager in USA
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoToConnect (Jive)

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Great! They are the best value for the money without the big price tag

We have been a customer since before GoToConnect bought them out. Customer service is one of my very favorite reasons why we are still with them. We have some unique deployment features we needed and Jive was able to accommodate almost all of them

International dialing. If you dial a lot of international numbers, there are a few countries that are banned and you have to ask for special circumstances to release those countries

5yrs and still satisified

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: substantial cost savings year over year with fully administrative capability. If you want to perform much of the admin yourself (I do!) the incredibly robust capabilities make it possible to create a system that rivals far more expensive large scale corporate phone solutions.

feature rich for an exceptionally affordable service. allows a SMB to leverage capabilities that simulate larger scale company profiles. Positive interaction with reps and developers allows for valued evolution of the product to maintain pace with industry advancements. For a telecom background admin, the platform provides robust capabilities but rabbit holes are also a danger! Cloud provisioning allows easy admin from any location. Formerly week basic reporting just recently enhanced (in beta) and looking very promising. Improved mobile app allows for reliable out of office experience call management.

proprietary platform requires that some features are deployed using building blocks rather than one touch provisioning for some basic needs. That is as negative as it gets.

Ardalon
Company Owner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An utter failure of cloud based phone services, at least for mobile apps.

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This company simply cannot deliver MOST of what if promises when you sign up. Their mobile app is an utter failure. Their concept and price structure is great; sadly, the services just don't work. Here are the items that do not actually work: 1. Call Waiting (if you can believe it!). If you accept any call that comes through on call waiting, it will automatically disconnect the other caller. After extensive discussion with the tech team and management, they simply said its they don't see any way of fixing this feature, which is just unbelievable. 2. Also, their Caller ID will NEVER alert you that you have an incoming call while you're on an active call on your iPhone because it does not make any sounds to alert you of the incoming call. Again, after extensive troubleshooting with the tech team and a manager, they simply blamed it on Apple with no foreseeable fixes in the future. 3. If you have multiple phone numbers like I do, their system is not setup to let you choose which number you can call out from. Their app does not display your phone numbers, so its always a guessing game. NOTE: They will tell you that they have created a new mobile App called GoToConnect which resolves the issues. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS! Their new app resolves NOTHING. It has more limitations than their preceding app called JIVE, which is an equal failure. 4. Their caller ID is a failure because it displays the caller's number using a moving banner that is too slow to see

Pricing is good. that's all. But still not worth all of the failed features.

The most basic features of their mobile app does not work. See review for detailed explanation. A lot of false promises were made by ambitious sales people, none of which they were able to keep. I have no idea how anyone could leave a positive review for this company.

CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jive is a VOIP service provider. Solid user interface and stellar customer support.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It runs our telephony infrastructure.

Jive is a VOIP service provider that provides a very elegant and easy to navigate user interface for small to medium sized business voice services. But VOIP implementation is complex, what is most notable is both the response time and the quality of knowledge in the customer support team. They should be on a competitive short list, but should probably be picked over their competition because of their support staff.

I only have any minor quibbles with the software, but first it is important to note there are significant complexities to implementing VOIP over data networks. While jive's voice services can operate over a wide variety of network configurations, it is very important to make sure the network infrastructure can support the prioritization of Jive voice services on the network or the jive voice traffic is segregated to a router and switch configuration that is optimized for VOIP. One minor note is the iOS VOIP app doesn't relay full caller id information and does not send an alert when it is disconnected. The UI on the app needs a little polish as well, but perfectly fine for most users.

Cary
President / CEO in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jive is toos

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, they are a good company to work with. If I was to compare them to other VoIP host, they are the best but is that good enough. Customers are extremely demanding and being the best of a subpar service industry is not tolerated. They should support their partners almore when it comes to failures on their part. Be proactive in testing and implementation, not reactive.

Jive has made the implementation of their services very smooth. The phone Retal is extremely user friendly for both the customer and the partner.

Jive has dropped the ball on intergrating with non-VoIP compatible systems such as access controls. They have made improvements with this but it’s still a point of frustration. Jive also commits to supporting older VoIP equipment but in the end are unable to do so on some models. I would suggest they thoroughly test before committing to supporting it.

Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jive Support

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a resell Jive Communications. We have done some complex installations and some very simple jobs. From 4 or 5 phones to 65 phones. Jive has done a great job on all.

When I have a question, i can call, get through to a tech and get my question answered. They will log on and look at issues with me rather than just wanting to fix it and move on. They take time to make sure I understand what is going on and how to fix an issue. Jive engineers are the most responsive I have ever worked with.

It seems to be limited to specific programs written by Jive for Jive. Some features that are standard on some are not available on the Jive software. Their engineers are willing to work on solutions or work arounds.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional, Easy to use service

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We cannot be happier with Jive's service. Their customer support is always available and quick to answer the call and everyone seems to enjoy helping the customers (us). The easy to use interface makes it simple to change and add anything that you need.

Jive offers many different features for one reasonable price. The main things that makes Jive attractive for a small office is the adaptation of essentially unlimited conference call lines as we host and manage various committees, boards, etc and the available mobile phone app that allows us to make and pick up calls out side of the office. We are always in and out of the office and being able to answer all calls remotely is game-changing.

Though the available mobile app is handy and arguably the most utilized feature we use, it often kicks us out without notice and forces us to login over and over.

Blake
Mr in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Jive

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Replacing old Nortel PBXes, other VOIP implementations, and other patchwork phone systems is nice -- once all the kinks are worked out of a Jive PBX for a client it's pretty great. The Tier 2 / 3 Support is also excellent, when they are needed.

Lots of features. Once configured properly, it works very nicely and we have had few issues for production PBXes.

Lots of features - some of the management through the GUI to turn on or adjust features is unintuitive and probably unnecessarily so. Some of resolutions for issues seen during migrations to Jive took too long -- considering how critical regular phone service is for business, even now with all of the other communications tech options available.

Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Middle of the Road VoIP

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It worked pretty well and for a decent price. We definitely would use it, but I feel like there might be better options out there. That being said, there were worse ones that we tried as well.

I liked that it integrated pretty well with some of our other tools through our computer and desk phone. The desk phone situation worked really well. Transferring was also quite easy and you could talk to the person you were transferring to before deciding to merge or transfer them.

The app was buggy on and off and it was difficult to get more than one line on an app or desktop. For the longest time, it would only work through the desk phone. Recently there has been a software upgrade that might make it possible to see and answer more than one line, however, we switched VoIPs so I can't say how successful that particular feature is.

Shanna
Supervisor/Call Center Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Connect to Your Clientele

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: GoToConnect is easy enough to integrate and use that I feel almost anyone can use it. I enjoyed launching it and training my team on it and got a lot of feedback from them as well about how functional it was for them.

GoTo Connect was easy for our remote team to all download on their computers and use at home. Due to Covid we went mobile with very little notice. This program was easy for our team to learn to use to make calls, create voicemails, manage call backs, etc. It was also easy for our leads and supervisors to monitor activity and follow up on our teams performance. We could control turning lines on and off easily.

Make it easier to transfer calls so that 3-way calls can be done and any party can drop off without the call ending.

Charity
Director of Business and Technology Consulting in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very bad experience

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our company was a partner with Jive by LogMeIn for a year. We used them for VOIP services not only for our company but for several others. Our experience with Jive by LogMeIn was horrible across the board. The VOIP service and call quality were NEVER GOOD, the App NEVER WORKED, and their CUSTOMER SERVICE was a NIGHTMARE! Our company canceled services in October, and we are still receiving invoices 4 months later for services no longer wanted or provided. We have reached out to countless Jive by LogMeIn representatives to remove/cancel our account and we only get a response with another invoice. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR SERVICES!

Call mapping is nicely laid out. The video training was done professionally and was well organized.

It never worked! The call quality was terrible even at Jive home office when you called them from a cell network.