Filtern nach:

Über IntelliShift

Führende Fuhrparkmanagement- und Asset-Tracking-Software für Flotten ab 100 Assets. Herausragendes Nutzererlebnis und herausragender Kundendienst.

Erfahre mehr über IntelliShift

John H.
John H.
General Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Peace of Mind

Kommentare: We have been pleased with the software from
the start. We are always checking either the mobile app or the website to determine ETA’s for crews to a site, or when the last crew out will get back to the yard in the afternoon. Our supervisors all have the mobile app on their phone or ipad. It has helped us make corrections to routes that have saved us time. It helps us communicate better with customers who want to know when we expect to be at a location. It has also been helpful in defending us when accused of damaging something, while working as part of a municipal or utility project. When Im able to produce a report showing the routes taken by our trucks, and that route is nowhere near the person claiming we scratched their car, the “it wasnt us!” defense becomes a lot more credible. We are happy with it and do not intend to change GPS service providers.

This product has evolved quite a bit since we began using it around 2007, but it has always been very easy to use. The mobile app is very user-friendly, allowing the user to view a vehicle’s location, determine ETA to a destination and then set a text or email alert to let the user know the vehicle has arrived. In the same manner, a vehicle can be viewed while on-site and an alert can be set up to let someone know when they have departed. The reports are very thorough and functional, letting us see the exact route someone took or how long they were at a particular location. I like how easy it is to use and how quickly one can learn how to find what they need in order to achieve great benefit from the software.

It’s hard to pick out a “con,” exactly. I am able to accomplish everything I need using this software. Maybe having a “stay logged in” option on the app would save 1 second during the sign-in process. That’s all I can think of.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi John, Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with IntelliShift and that it has provided you with peace of mind.

Michaela H.
Service Operations and IT Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price

Kommentare: Support and team are great. Great product, especially for the price. Better product than the big name competitor!

Easy to integrate, fairly easy to use, gives a lot of information about your vehicle and driver right up front without having to dig too deep.

The App could be better, it's a re-packaged version of the website that's mobile friendly. I have to login twice each day before it accepts my user credentials. Sometimes takes a minute to refresh. All little things, overall great product.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Michaela, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with IntelliShift.

Paul S.
President in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My last contract with this company

Kommentare: We are a Public Health Company, reducing infection and death rates of exotic viruses in multiple communities. We use the software to track our application amount and location.

The program is user friendly. the user has many variables that can be used to create a report

The time stamping is not correct. It will show 1 second for 30 second usage and shows 2 second usage for a minute and a half usage. We track application equipment usage. The past program was much easier. Under one minute it did not report a time. Now it reports seconds but no correlation to time. We tested the reported time against actual application time. The time is essentially useless, good attempt though. Times can still be extracted manually, it just takes more time. I recommend using the last software programming for time tracking. It was much easier when producing a report. Thank you

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Paul, Thank you for your feedback. Here at IntelliShift, the success of our customers is at the heart of what we do. We are a customer-centric organization, so we take this feedback very seriously. We will have your account manager reach out to you to assist.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Transportation Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Do You Know Where Your Assets Are?

Kommentare: Very happy with the software and the system. Calls into the service desk are answered almost immediately.

The ease of use makes Silent Passenger a great tool to track your vehicles, know where your drivers or salespeople, other company vehicles are. The maps have enabled our Dispatching Team give specific directions to drivers that were slightly lost and needed assistance finding the location. When a truck has broken down and the driver was unsure of his exact location we were able to tell Roadside exactly where the driver was.

New York City tends to bounce the signal a bit more than it used to. There are some lags in the data.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thanks for the review, Christopher! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you are happy with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Justin T.
CFO in USA

Great Interface, Even Better Service

Kommentare: We are able to see the current status of our entire fleet and also use the software for maintenance tracking.

By far, the greatest part of IntelliShift is the customer service that we have received. The few times we have needed support, they are always willing to help and follow through. IntelliShift also interfaces with our ERP Software, Sampro Enterprise.

The only negative is that it took a little while to find the right GPS unit for us. Although it took some time, IntelliShift persisted until we were up and going.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Justin, We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying IntelliShift! The success of our customers is at the heart of what we do - we greatly appreciate the feedback.

Nicolas A.
Corporate Fleet Manager/Owner in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product but challenging to communicate on the fly.

Kommentare: The platform itself works great. My challenge is the constant change of account reps and their lack of knowledge about my business and their lack understanding of the products intellishift has to offer.

The overall functionality is great it meets our needs.

There seems to be a revolving door with account reps assigned to my account.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Nicolas, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our product and its functionality.

Rick S.
Asset Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied with purchase so far

Kommentare: Fleet tracking and mobilization has become much easier with the product.

Product is easy to install and fairly simple to administer.

Even though we have a WEX fuel card integration with the card has not gone as smoothly as promised.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Rick, Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with IntelliShift.

Val j. S.
Operations manager in USA
Baumaterial, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Intellishift daily use

Kommentare: I like the product alot

The feature I use most is the stops with options,It helps with routing the truck if I have to switch things up on the fly

Finding an address feature should me almost a feature by its self.Some of the features are just not usefull

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Val, Thank you for this valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying IntelliShift!

Dean L.
Plant Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

IntelliShift

Kommentare: I would recommend this to any of my friends in the industry. The last 33 years I have been in the same line of work, and IntilliShift is one of the best I have seen.

It is proficient at tracking DOT required information. Saved multiple hours each month of calculations with spread sheets and manually tracking.

I missed a seminar on upgrades - when I went in to use the normal reports, one of them was gone. I was able to discern how to obtain the information, but it did require additional time.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Dean, Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with IntelliShift and that you would recommend us to your friends in the industry.

Bill W.
V.P. of Operations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keep On Track

We have been using IntelliShift for many years. The advances to the product have been awesome.

The only thing is that on a few occasions we would lose contact with a vehicle. I would presume it was the area they were in.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Bill, Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying IntelliShift!

Maggie S.
Admin Assistant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Could use some work

Kommentare: Silent passenger is an extremely important function for my company. I don't know how else we would track our trucks if we didn't have this software. Though it could use some work it is overall extremely helpful for us in many ways as a food distribution company.

I like how I can track my trucks and see even when the truck is and is not running. It makes it easier for me to see the traffic and where they are to be able to give our customers ETA's on their delivery's and also allows me to see if my drivers have gone off route.

I dislike how inaccurate the locations can be sometimes. The circumference circle shows the trucks sometimes being blocks away from where they actually are which makes it hard to give accurate ETA's to customers and doesn't help me track trucks when they are running late on delivery's.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your review, Maggie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Silent Passenger is an asset to your business. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Ralph V.
Shop Foreman in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Silent Passenger

Know where the employees and vehicles are most of the time

Wish it would work in all areas for us. No service in all areas

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for leaving a review, Ralph! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you continue to see success with Silent Passenger.

Deputy Director in USA

Easy to use. Great support staff

Kommentare: I am able to protect my employees from making bad decisions. I am able to track my fleet in any place at any time, cutting down response time by assigning the closes vehicle.

Alarms if a vehicle goes outside target area. Alerts administration if vehicle operators use excessive speeds. Notifies in real time if vehicle is parked for a time period of my choosing.

Does have some GPS location glitches from time to time that falsely set off ararms. Glitches only last for short periods.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for the review! We are always here to support you and your business. We value you as a customer, and look forward to many years of continued success with Silent Passenger as your fleet management and telematics software!

Alex S.
COO in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product at Great Cost

Kommentare: One of our vehicles was stolen and thanks to Silent Passenger we were able to pin point its location and call the police. We were able to give them a print out of the vehicle drive history and that was helpful to their investigation. They retrieved the vehicle within a few hours of our call. Great Product

The product is easy to use and offers a lot of features that make it easy to increase productivity.

The refresh time is a little slow and the mobile app version in not as efficient as needed.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your positive review, Alex! We are thrilled to hear that Silent Passenger has helped your business improve productivity. We look forward to continuing to provide fleet management support for your business!

Brian T.
Senior Director, Strategic Planning and Logistics in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

VTS staff are very responsive

Kommentare: We have operational and financial benefits form the use of this software . We are able to service the NY, NJ, PA and CT service area with faster service and less people.

I like the fact that the data is stored for over 1 year. This makes our Risk Management department confident in our ability to respond to issues.

Occasionally we issues using Microsoft internet explorer, which is our companies preferred browser. We know that VTS's preferred browser is Chrome.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for the review, Brian! VTS is happy to have you as a customer. Hopefully you continue to see operational and financial benefits. We look forward to providing you with excellent support in the years to come!

Catalin N.
Catalin N.

This is the best tracking solution for your vehicles!

Kommentare: Great tracking software.

I am using them for a few years now, never failed, great software and i would say very affordable, i am using it for tracking our fleet, anywhere anytime, in real time almost. Wired devices only.

Never used portable devices. in weekends, not much of customer service. No issues so far. I recommend it if you have a minimum 5 vehicles or growing fast.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for the review Cata Black Car & Limousines! We value you as a customer, and look forward to many years of continued success with Silent Passenger as your fleet management and telematics software. Best, Silent Passenger Team

John P.
Mangr in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our Silent Passenger review

Kommentare: Its ok. There are additional options that are needed like cameras to view in the truck cab and out onto the road. The ability to communicate with your driver through your system that is integrated in our truck.

The pros about your product are the obvious. Tracking my vehicles and the maintenance log reminder for oil changes.

The tech support department is uneducated on the tracking product and never has a proper answer.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your review, John. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. We are glad to hear that you enjoy the tracking and maintenance features!

Amanda B.
Safety in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful

Kommentare: The system is very helpful with finding the trucks and seeing their path of travel

the system is easy to use and navigate. The reports are easy to run and read. the system updates frequently.

The GPS system sometimes takes too long to update and bring the site to live time, which makes it hard to follow trucks.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your review! Client support and enterprise technology are our top mission.We appreciate your feedback and glad to see our platform is adding value to your operational needs.. We look forward to continuing to work together and support your business needs.

Ray M.
Weightmaster in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Professional grade

Kommentare: Improved control over drivers hours and fuel efficiency making sure all of them are in compliance with speed limit regulations allowing us to run a smooth operation at our transfer station

Accurate location and easy to use mobile app, most of the time I’m not near a computer so it became very handy to use it on my phone everywhere I go, liked the improvements they did and the way it looks now(better than the old app)

Need more frequent location Updates, takes quite some time to update the actual location (about 5 min)

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your review, Ray! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are seeing success with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Pj C.
Safety Director in USA

Silent Passenger, Vehicle Tracking Solutions Fleet GPS Service

Kommentare: Silent Passenger has helped us manage our work force, defend claims, and the customer service has been exceptional. We have been using this service for 10+ years.

Ease of use, accuracy, number of reports available, minimum "offline" periods.

GPS technology is growing, speeding alerts for specific roadways would be helpful. Available with other services.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your review, PJ! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are seeing positive results with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Steve M.
Director of National HVAC Service in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Silent Passenger ease of use.

Kommentare: Very good program helps to keep our costs down when we dispatch due to being able to figure out who is the closest tech to the next job.

The ease of use, it is easy to locate my fleet and track their location, speed, stops and ignition starts.

Need to have to less breaks in service, trucks will disapear in certain areas for periods of time.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your review, Steve! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Silent Passenger and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to continuing to support you in the future!

Donald T.
Sales in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Thumbs up for silent passenger

Kommentare: My business is based on customer service when a customer wants to know where their truck is and how long it will take for it to get there so I’m a passenger gives an accurate up to the date information

Up to the minute accuracy , You can actually zoom in to the exact location street down to the parking lot, I know how long the truck has been stopped if it’s idling or if it’s moving

NoneThere was not too much of a downsize to using this system

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your feedback, Donald! We appreciate your time and we are happy to hear that Silent Passenger has helped you improve customer service. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Dispatch in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for fleet

Kommentare: We have been using silent passenger for many years and have had very few issues. Overall a great experience.

It allows us to see everything at one time, and the updates keep getting better

sometimes takes a while to run reports for entire fleet but it is to be expected sometimes.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Controller in
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

2 Thumbs Up!!

Kommentare: We have not had to call customer service in 2 years. The software has never given us a problem. Its easy to use and competitively priced.

Very intuitive. Easy to set up. We set it up to email us fleet movements throughout the day.

None! So far, we like everything about the software.

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you are finding success with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Angelo P.
distribution foreman in USA
Medienproduktion, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Well working product

Kommentare: The best

It does what it says it does. there are often updates to make the use of the product better.

we deliver to multiple stops in NYC which are very close to each other. sometimes it is hard to identify if the driver made it to the exact location

Antwort von Vehicle Tracking Solutions

Thank you for your feedback, Angelo! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!