Über Ventture

Invanto ist eine sich ständig weiterentwickelnde Plattform mit integrierten intelligenten Anwendungen!

Erfahre mehr über Ventture

When I first started using it, there were lots of bugs, but it was a start up, and I bought a lifetime license that they offered to help them get off the ground.

Bewertungen zu Ventture

3.6
3.8
3.8
4.0

6.5/10

Ventture hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 243 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Ventture bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jolene
Jolene
Coach in USA

Amazed at the number of affordable features, ease of use, interweaving of apps, & flexibility.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Affordable. Flexible. Growing. Feature rich. The business owner and their end user are well-considered through out. It's clear Invanto did their homework and works hard to bring incredible value. I am grateful to have this suite of apps without investing money I don't have just to get started. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses. They have clearly thought through a number of options that people like me might need. And they listen to feedback suggestions, while keeping an eye on business plan, which I admire. Their service has been great. By understanding it's a newer company, my expectations are set to watch them grow. The instructional videos on YouTube are a huge help too! Invanto makes it easy for thought leaders and entrepreneurs to get started quickly. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses.

Understanding whether to choose Membership Factory or CoachRack is a little tricky. There is a super helpful blog post to help you think through it. It would help to see a visual walk through from an end user's perspective for each app. Especially, with examples of how the apps could be used in different scenarios. This may be something users of similar sites are already familiar with, but I'm not. I like to see demos of sites, as a walkthrough or for testing purposes, so I can make the best decisions. Hopefully, this will happen in the future and I look forward to getting help via the forums or FB group. So, not really a con. Just something I personally find helpful. Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Invanto and am extremely happy to have this option as an alternative to the expensive options out there.

Natalie Marie
Natalie Marie
Brilliant Business Coach in USA

Great membership and course delivery software! Invanto has become the host for all of my products.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Invanto has a beautiful interface and layout. The membership and course areas are easy to navigate and just make you look good to your customers. I love all of the features they have to offer right now and am excited for what they have coming down the pipeline. Their vision of being an all-in-one marketing platform had me on board instantly. They have become my new home for all of my courses and with their professional looking store front, it's easy for customers to look through and buy other courses I have to offer. I have made more sales since moving to Invanto than I have on any other platform and my customers love it!

Because this is a newer software there are some bugs that are being worked through and lots of improvements being made. For example, at the time of this review, they do not have API integration set up, but it's coming down the pipeline. However, the team at Invanto is incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly fix glitches that are found and are so open to feature requests. Including my nagging on getting the API integration done. They welcome their customer's feedback to help make the platform better. Which is good, because they are probably sick of hearing about me asking for the API integration and yet are still incredibly helpful and friendly. I understand that no software is perfect, so I'm patient because I see their quick growth, improvements and potential.

paul
supervisor in Kenia
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

ventture

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: am solving easy communication

product, to antivertise all over the world

no there is nothing which is missing. Its totaly 100%

Willem
Business Owner in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avoid this platform at all cost

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Disappointing.

I have to present an online course to 1,200 students. I was looking for some platforms because I had a Wordpress website with WP Courseware installed but did not want the pressure of handling my own tech. I got Invanto. They have some good features but the basics they miss. If you have to track studentds progress and manage students, DO NOT use this platform. Where they fell down was support. I laughed and laughed and laughed yesterday when I was on their website and saw they have a "5 start support rating". Their support is non-existent and if they reply in a day wow you are lucky but mostly wait for a few days. If you have an issue on a weekend they simply are NOT THERE. If you are a serious online entrepreneur try another platform, not this one. If you are wetting your feet and want to try something for fun, try it. I eventually just used WP Courseware on my Wordpress site and it works like a charm and I CAN manage students.

Support does not exist. If you are serious then use another platform. Not this.

Mavares
Mavares
Docente Universitario in Kolumbien

Many businesses, a single platform

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Create your own business scheme easily

"Internet is here to stay ..." There is no doubt that, what at first looked like a medium, among others, to share information, has become, at present, the greatest development in terms of technology. , not having presence in the network, implies, in many cases, not existing. Platforms like Invanto allow us to create online courses, as well as sites that are characterized by having a membership, as well as many other tools to place your business in the 21st century. From the smallest and most peculiar business idea, to big developments in real estate, or from the health sector, without leaving aside educational institutions, and many other services, they can now share skills and knowledge with everyone, in a way quick and simple Do you need to get quick profits on your menbrake scheme? or create your own fully communicative learning professional structure and have mock tests? Or businesses that provide incentives through rewards? Or simply market all kinds of technology in a simple way?

By its very nature, platforms like these are in constant development, overcoming failures and expanding the capabilities of the tools, in order to meet the needs of all its users, therefore, the tutorial videos or technical assistance in Real time, would allow people who are not related to this type of tools, to take full advantage of each of the possibilities offered by the platforms, fortunately, the support team, in a friendly and quick, manages to solve the doubts that may arise in the development of each of the business units.

Zachariah
Zachariah
Editor in Südafrika

As yet I have not implemented use of this product while it's being developed to the point i need.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It is soon going to be the entire platform for my latest business. I have already recommended it to others who can use the current features. It is also reasonably priced (very good) for what you get (and will get).

The potential. I see a very good potential use of the product to further my business and that is why i bought it a while back. Soon these features will open up and i will be able to put together a complete package using only one piece of software/product and it is all kind of fool proofed so that even folks like me can use it without too much technical knowledge. The tutorials. They have not held back on tutorials (online) which you can watch. The development team tend to respond swiftly to the community.

It is taking a long time to get exactly where i need it to be (others are using the current features and loving it). However, as more people sign up and as time goes by it is getting closer and closer so, i am being patient.

Naveen
Naveen
Visual Designer in Indien

Best membership portal at an affordable cost

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: They have many native apps which are going to get integrated with Invanto which will make them more valuable to use.

Are you a teacher/ instructor/ educator? or do you need a membership platform where you can sell your courses? Invanto is an awesome platform which you can use to host your videos and create membership websites to help spread your course.

It is still small and It is going to be big. There are quite a few bugs in the platform but the team behind Invanto solves the problems swiftly.

Nicolet
Nicolet
Eigenaar in Niederlande

Could become a useful product

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

I like to be able to create membership sites, online schools and selling online products at one single platform.

Development of promised features is really slow, it holds me from launching my membership site on the platform. For example: In July 2007 a new engine for Memberfactory was supposed to roll out soon. Almost nine months later and it still is not working.

Wellbeing and Resilience Practitioner in UK

I couldn't upload videos to the course I created so it made it practically useless.

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: If it worked, it would be really helpful to have a school platform but being unable to upload videos has been a real issue.

The inability to uploads videos means I really don't like using it. Teachable is much more user friendly at the moment so unless it's updated to allow easy upload of video, it was actually a waste of money, unfortunately.

Attorney Project Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Confusing to get started and limited ability to customize

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy to set up and get started. If you're trying to launch something straight away, its a solid option, but do not recommend for long term growth.

I like that it provides a streamlined process for building a membership site or coaching practice without the need to have to code a website from scratch. It is a streamlined solution that is easy to set up if you are just starting out.

This is truly an introductory platform. Customization options are limited and a number of features cannot be utilized to their full potential due to the inability to develop the software beyond the basic platform.

Mgr of Client Education and Inside Implementation in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

We left our platform of a long time for Invanto

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Put our courses online quickly and easily. You can't make money if your product (courses) aren't available to customers.

It is easy to use. I was able to open it up and get started right away without reading anything. Building my course in Invanto was fast and easy. Time is money so you don't want to be wasting time trying to build a course, you want to stand your course up quickly and without a lot of frustration. Let me correct that, you want to stand your course up quickly without ANY frustration. It is constantly improving. Unlike our old platform which was static you get what they have Invanto is constantly improving. You and others in the Invanto community want a feature, tell Invanto and they get right on it and build it. Seriously, very few software companies are this responsive to their customers. Usually, you get what they build. In this case they build what you need. It is very professional. The end result is professional looking. When your reputation is on the line you can't have your platform look like a third-grader built it. You can't have it look like it was built back in the day before the mouse was a common computer tool. It must take advantage of all that new technology has to offer and Invanto does this very well.

It could have a better help sections and videos on how to do things. I think they are busy constantly improving the software and forget to create help documentation. But, as I said in the Pros section it is pretty easy to figure out.

CEO in UK
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The product is developing nicely, but I'm sorry to say the competition is brutal

Kommentare: Comparison to other platforms - sorry :(
But you guys are new - you have plenty of time. I see Invanto as a beta MVP currently.

The fact that it has high aspirations and wants to create great tools for its users. You have a good community.

That each of the tools is more like a "cheap" teachable or a "cheap" member site... I'm not convinced you will succeed on a real pricing model until users "love" using Invanto for any other reason that they got lifetime deal for a bargain price. What is unique about each individual app? How is Coachrack better than the competition? What is it's USP? Same for the other platforms. Also, I really feel you need to just slow down on aspirations of new apps... and make coachrack and member factor genuinly solid and brilliant. And the UI has to be beautiful. I don't know if you have budget, but if the UI is not completely sexy, you won't make it mainstream. Us consumers are sadly a brutally critical bunch :) It's time to pivot and focus on each product being brilliant...and beautiful. I'm sorry but currently they are neither, but you do have this chance to re-focus. Look to Kyvio for inspiration. I know your product is targetting a different niche, but Kyvio stands out as a premium product with a USB - software for marketers made by marketers. The community love you, so get some honest feedback and take the stuff that hurts the most and action it. Good luck :)

Necie

Still working through Coach Rack but thus far it is NOT user friendly. Little to no support.

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

I like that Ivanto has Coach Rack - so I have the ability to set up an online university with as many courses as I want. I like the idea of earning residual income but am having difficulty getting it set up. I'm sure once I do it will be awesome.

I found Zero instructions on how to maneuver the fields when setting up the Online university and courses. I've spent hours trying this/that to "see" if it would work. There should be a library on the site that will walk a new user through setting up every aspect of the platform, including field, banners, colors, images, sizes of these things and more. Also, can't find anything on how to make the courses interactive with different fields like fill-in-the blanks or drop downs. I'm thinking our documents have to be interactive before we upload. Please can you improve Coach Rack platform? Please - I really want this to work.

VP of Operations in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I use Invato only second to Amazon for things purchased on the net. Best place for WordPress.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The best place to shop for WordPress theme. Very well trusted.

The best WordPress themes and theme authors can be found on Invanto. Every sing theme I've ever used for a site was bought on ThemeForrest.

No real cons other than support licenses are time based - i.e. six or twelve months vs permanent. I find all of the pricing on Invanto fair but renewing support for multiple items can add up.

Phil
Phil
Digital Strategist in USA

It's a one stop shop for anyone who needs to set up an online membership or e-learning school ASAP!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The main benefit is that I can very quickly create a fully (or at least operationally viable) set up membership / e-learning site with most or nearly all the bells and whistles that other apps offer - but at a fraction of the cost and effort.

I like that once you log in to your account / dashboard, ALL of the apps are there at your fingertips and with very little webdev knowledge and some quick tutorials all of the apps are connected with each other - they integrate far more easily that attempting to create all of those connections manually or even worse - blindly through experimenting with apps out there from different companies.

I think that the features are great, but they haven't been fully processed out all the details - in a way (at least to me) that makes for a 100% seamless and 0% frustrating experience, especially in the initial set up. If you are brand new to webdev or wordpress - you're likely going to struggle some in the set up and beginning ... but I do believe that the team is planning on continuing to expand their online knowledge base for users.

Photis
Marketing in Griechenland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Fantastic

Kommentare: Practicality.

Simplicity. I liked the way everything falls into place. Also, there are plenty of helpful material that helps you start working and integrating right away.

Variety. I would like if it had a variety to design. This may sound unnecessary but to marketers even the possibility to change colors on a font matters.

Founder in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most unreliable in-transparent educational platform ever!

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I was almost lost my business because of their unprofessional actions and they made hundreds of our students very anxious because they were having their exams soon by that time until we were able to find an alternative to invanto to help them continue their learnings!

Diversity of billing "per lecture / course / days" Team management and multi-site creation from one account

They offer scam lifetime deals. they do changes that conflict with they promised support do not help solve any thing, they also removed all the support tickets system with all the tickets submitted. they stopped supporting uploading and streaming any video without offering an alternative or even notifying their users.

Millie
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

I love Invanto - I use it for my coaching business and my clients love it

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

It was so easy to build my online membership. Very intuitive system that is simple to set up and use

The only "bad" thing I have to say is that I wish there were more platforms available to use but I have hopes that they will come in the future

Abhay
Founder in Indien

Invanto is the only tool I need to manage my Online Courses (plus much more)

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

It's simple, scalable and support is awesome. Love CoachRack where I can host my courses under one school.

Customization to the School, Membership Site & Courses can be improved. It must be user friendly for newbies.

Mark
Litigator in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Invanto - Stay AWAY. DO NOT PAY THEM!! They cannot be trusted.

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: None

Big Promises that change at their whim. Expect nothing but lies from Invanto

This company is constantly over-promising and under-delivering. They just announced they are requiring all customers who bought a lifetime access 3 years ago would now be required to pay $20 per month or lose their access to the program. This is fraud!! They cannot sell lifetime access and then a couple of years later, say, oh, never mind what we promised you, we are going to ignore all that. I see a class action lawsuit in their future. I would not do business with them as they are completely untrustworthy. Very difficult to contact them. They are based in India (per their website). I am trying to identify their US headquarters that can accept legal service.

Quenton
Course Creator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invanto makes a good attempt to have a solid help menu but the software seems a bit difficult to use

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have not been able to use it very well yet

Price and the fact that the platform has some good features such as the GUI which students will see. The overall layout looks good. The platform is setup such that users will be able to streamline their online courses, not having to build them from scratch.

Technical support is slow. Some of the menus are confusing. There is not one central location to keep all courses, for instance you have to create an entirely different course suite in member factor and coach rack, even though you may have the same videos/material.

Javier
Email Marketing Consultant in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I love it! I dream about it.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: All I need in one place to create my school. I love it!
It is still developing but in a good speed!!! :-) Sometimes I see some mistakes and things that dont going well but some months after they fixed it.
I dont know but I am quite sure that this software will be a referente in the marketplace.

All I need to create my school in one place. I love it! All the team behind the scene is cleared that they know all we have to face to create a school and sell our knowledge. They have taken care of all the details. And it works for the spanish community!

Blaze
Blaze
Transformational Business Strategist, CEO at Blaze A Brilliant Path, Best-Selling Author & Speaker in USA
Unternehmensberatung

Outstanding Product and Support!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This was easy--thanks!

This is exactly what I've needed to talk my business to the next level--Invanto is my one stop shop for much of business needs. The beginning learning curve does take some time, but the customer support is outstanding. I wish I could give this product 10 stars, it's that good!

Cons? The only one I can think of is that they are constantly rolling out new features and applications in this phase of the Invanto business plan, I need to hustle to keep up right now.

Katie
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Just Starting Out

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It was a bit of a learning curve but once I got the hang of it; I was off creating membership sites and courses. I enjoy invanto and will stick with them.

Invanto is a relatively new company; but i see it's one with a lot of potential. I have used invanto for about 3 years now I love it. They are actively working on new features.

- Customer service could use some work. - They could use some work on improving their current products before launching new ones With that being said i would recommend Invanto to others.

Lead Program Manager in USA

So far what I've done has worked well.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Overall ease to use but it doesn't provide some of the Intuity things that Teachable offers. Not a bad option to Teachable, as this is more affordable. I wish I could just upload instead of having to recreate from scratch. For what I saw, the platform is not as strong to monetize the courses. However, I will explore it again to see if new tools are available. I would love to use it - at the time I tried it, it seemed like a little too much work - but will explore again for sure.

More intituative with menu options. More options for video creatio. Also, I would like to see templates that adapt to various situations - specifically as they relate to teaching and training - not necessarily as teaching online but more of teaching for teachers - if that makes any sense.