Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Contractor Foreman Erfahrungen

Über Contractor Foreman

Sie ist die günstigste All-in-one-Lösung für das Projektmanagement. Sie verfügt über mehr als 25 Module. Veriato 360 bietet Schätzung, Planung, Protokollen, Zeitkarten, Abrechnung und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Contractor Foreman

The support team has been awesome training us all the features within the app.

I am having trouble doing schedule and changing schedules.

Bewertungen zu Contractor Foreman

4.2
4.5
4.4
4.6

8.4/10

Contractor Foreman hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 652 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Contractor Foreman bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jana
Partner

Contractor Foreman Review

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Stephen
Stephen

Just get it!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The feature rich software was not what we thought we needed until we started using it. There are still things that we are learning about the software that help us better run our business.It was our goal to find something that we can use daily and not become burdened by the usage and need of the software. A few hours a day by the whole team makes sure that our customers are feeling important and well taken care of.

There was a bit of a learning curve for our team at first. Once we understood that complexity and ability of the software ad a few trainings we were able to fins our groove. the best way to learn it is to use it EVERY DAY.We would like to see more of a CRM nurturing aspect within the program. Reminders, drip emails, etc..

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jobber, Buildertrend und CoConstruct

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Needed more features and management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Free trial, customer service and cost of onboarding

Business Manager / Construction in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best out there for the price

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It has been great and their quick to help out or implement changes you ask for, I have done demos with almost every other software out there and while some say they have a lot of features none of them compare to CF.

All of the features, believe me I did a demo on ALL others and this one always came out as the leader plus they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Let them know what you need or want and they will do their best to make it happen.

I wish some things were more customized easily to suite our very unique needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FieldAware, Procore, Fieldwire, Buildertrend, monday.com und BuildIT

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Appenate is great at building forms and a systems but has limitations

Zuvor genutzte Software: Appenate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: I did demo on a lot more than I listed and CF had way more features for cost

Neal
Project Manager in USA

Great Project Managment Software

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far this is exactly what we are needing for our line of work.

It was easy to set up, easy to learn how to use it. There are tons of training options to help with the use of the program.

There are quite a few modules that we will not use, however you can turn most of them off.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Pricing and training are our two largest reasons for switching

Zuvor genutzte Software: Procore

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Price was a major factor in our decision.

Danielle
Managing Member in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There is no assistance with software issues once you pay the annual software costs

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

The concepts of what is could potentially do.

I have been trying to obtain assistance with QB integration and have sent over 7 separate requests to Contractor Foreman for help. I waited until after our trial period was up to attempt to set up the QB integration as I wanted to make sure we were going to proceed with the software before integrating. There is no support despite all my emails requesting assistance. We regret committing to the annual cost of the software. You will be flooded with emails offering support during your trial which is very misleading. Anticipate no help once you pay your premium.

Rafael
General Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tried them all… CF is the best.

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive. I appreciate the live chat function that is available during business hours. In fact, a number of times I’ve been assisted after hours, which has been very useful. I recommend contract foreman to any contractor looking for CRM solution

I like the long list of PDF formats available. I get to email or text my subcontractor cruise, the work orders which I found the most valuable.

Initially, the color and layout of the dashboard seemed a little boring and outdated, but I see it coming together. I have no problem with it as it is function, that matters most.

James
VP Construction in USA

Good value software

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like the program, but feel some of chat assistants can take you down the wrong road.

An easier program to learn than some of the other software programs we have used at a reasonable price.

Would have liked a tutorial overview of how to properly set up the system. Step by step so everything is set up and then start with estimate creation, and so forth.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you James for the great review. For most Procore users, Contractor Foreman has proven to be the best replacement. Not only is it a fraction of the cost, but Contractor Foreman includes the features that most contractors are likely to need and actually use. We are committed to improving the product and service and I am glad to have you with us.

Brandon

Very pleased so far!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

I am still new to the platform but what I like is the amount of robust features that are available and the customization that you can do within the platform. I would also add that their customer service and training materials are very helpful and makes learning the system easier. They seem to have thought about a lot of details for their users making the workflows within the program easy to pickup on.

So far I haven't experienced many downsides. One roadblock that I have ran into is not finding a way to input my crews time in a bulk action. This could be a solvable problem, I just haven't found the answer yet. Additionally, in my line of work, the pay rates can change between jobs and I havent found a good way to track that yet. I plan on reaching out to their customer service to assist me with finding these answers!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Drive, Jobber, eSUB und Service Fusion

Courtney
Operations Manager in USA

Very user friendly!

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

This program is very user friendly. It is easy to integrate with Quickbooks and your accounting software. It is streamlined and able to provide everything we need to keep track of our jobs.

As of yet, we have not found something that we do not like.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Buildertrend

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buildertrend

Brad
owner in Kanada

Helping to stay organized

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

keeps all projects and communication on one platform

takes some time to understand software and utilize all capabilities of program

Michelle
Bookkeeper Office Manager in USA

Contractor Foreman works

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Quick access to video training and chats

You really need to pay a service to get you set up if you are a larger company

Co-Founder/Senior Finance Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great upgrade to our management of projects

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy so far with the experience. The staff are very responsive and helpful, and will always look to improve the product with suggestions and bug submittals, and the app being feature heavy is extremely important in our situation.

- The integration of the whole platform is very good, including externally with Quickbooks Online. - Ability to do time sheets in the field without separate software. - Cost codes and cost items that can be used for different jobs, this is huge for us. - Other fringe abilities, such as sending billing to a different person vs. the customer, and CC'ing multiple folks. - The apps are really feature heavy for a construction software, many other competitors, the apps are just terrible vs. the web portal.

- The Service Ticket and Work Order systems don't work that well, and leave us lacking. - So far I have found tons of bugs in the iOS app, though I will say they try to address them quickly. - Might seem odd, but can't assign multiple wage rates to the same employee depending on cost code/item. This is huge for contractors that deal with Davis-Bacon wages.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Tradify

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: The competitor product was very clunky, phone apps were terrible feature-wise, and most of all, the value proposition was not very good at all, more than twice the expense for half the features of Contractor Foreman.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CoConstruct

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: The value proposition, eagerness to assist of the staff, ability to submit bugs and suggestions, and general integration made this software switch a simple decision.

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Chuck for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you will, send us a list of the suggestion you have for how we can make Service Tickets better. It's one of the most popular features but we get very little feedback about it so we are always looking for suggestions on how we can make it even better. [email protected]

Paul
owner in Kanada

GREAT SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOU ORGINIZED WHEN U HAVE SO MUCH ON THE GO

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Awesome as I just started this company funds were tight and they were flexible and allowed me to make monthly payments so i could use the software. Other software's were 50 less a month but they were so confusing I couldn't make a estimate even after 1 hour of training so trust me this is the best software for small start up construction company's like mine

Contractor Forman was the 4th trials software I used and by far was the easiest to learn and navigate through without any training. I need to get training on invoicing % of jobs and when i finally hired a employee I need help with time cards but the estimate software was so simple to create professional estimates

I wish I could scan documents and receipts in and have it auto populate the amount date items etc. Also I could be wrong here but i think any tools u buy for the company need to be placed under a project which is rare for me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smart Contractor

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Projul charged me in the trial period and it was to hard to learn even though there software is looks more up to date and inviting, but that's not the case I was so angry they didn't even try to help me use there software and were quick to cancel and keep my 120.00 back. so there trail is not free they bill your credit card !!!!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Smart Contractor, Buildertrend und RAKEN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: could be used on a mobile device

Erik
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Contractor Foreman, the solution to all of our project management woes!

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Contractor Foreman has integrated several critical business areas and applications into one easy to use platform. The ability to have every aspect of Project Management tied together has saved us countless hours of wasted administration time. We no longer have to perform duplicate data entry into multiple single purpose software applications to achieve accurate and timely results. The integration with our Online version of Quick Books was smooth and painless and the support that CF offers in this area was very much appreciated!

It is difficult to narrow down just a few features of Contractor Foreman that stand out as the best or most important. The fact is that almost every module performs better than several stand alone applications we were using to achieve the same results. The overall Project Management features in CF have opened up a new level of accuracy for our business and allows us to properly track all of the key metrics that are so vital for our profitability. From estimating to invoicing, all of the featured modules work extremely well together to provide the clearest picture of where our time and money is going, and where it is coming in.

There are a few minor things that we feel could use improvement but nothing on a big scale.We switched from a platform that was service ticket oriented and light on project management, so there have been some adaptations needed on our end to utilize Services Tickets the way they are done in CF.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: We were looking for a single platform that integrated the functionality of several stand alone software products into one. CF was the ultimate solution for us and at a cost that was thousands less than comptetive product on the market.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Service Fusion, Smartsheet und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Simply put the feature set and the price point of Contractor Foreman stands alone in the realm of Construction Project Management. There was not any other software that matched all of our business and financial needs.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Frank for the great review. We are committed to providing a solution that meets the needs of most contractors at a price that ALL can afford. We will continue to add new features that help you better manage your job and gain insight into how your projects are doing. If you have any suggestions on improvements for the Service Ticket module, we would love to hear them. Thank you!

Shell
Designer / Office Manager in USA

Awesome Software

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The technical support is superior. They have a chat within the program that is so handy. It guides you to articles AND has a real person answering questions. I love that. There are training videos within every module - their placement and accessibility makes sooooo much sense. They also offer classes as well as one-on-one training. Absolutely stellar, and unusual these days! Good for them - better for me. : )

One of the most important things that we were looking for in job management software was a portal for our clients, so we could have a single space for our notes and theirs. Contractor Foreman exceeded my expectations in this area - Our clients LOVE it!

The only ask would be the ability to change the size of type within the program... ie: the menus, etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Houzz Pro, Buildertrend und FieldPulse

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: We needed a place to interface with each other and our clients. This also put all of our software in one place - we released Instagantt...

Zuvor genutzte Software: Instagantt und QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Support. Ease of use for employees and clients. Depth of what was offered - It is clear that who ever put this software together worked in the field. Price.

Tom
Human Resources Director in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Platform

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We chose Contractor Foreman because we wanted ONE program that would accomplish the tasks of the many (6 or so) programs we were using. This software helped to consolidate our efforts and bring our company together in regards to standard operating procedures. We are still in the beginning stages of implementation, however we've been able to run many projects through from start to finish and we are very pleased with the plan.

This is a comprehensive software, that my company has integrated into everyday use. The aspect I like the most is that it is always improving. The innovators working in the background at Contractor Foreman are constantly seeking to optimize.

The biggest problem we've had is waiting on the ability to connect with QuickBooks Desktop. At this point the connection is ready and my team just needs to follow the steps.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Service Fusion

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: We needed to shorten the list of programs we were using. Some of our staff used all of the programs mentioned, and more to accomplish their tasks. Having everyone work in the same program helps us maintain consistency and efficiency. It also lets us track progress and gather information on best practices.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: For us, Contractor Foreman is much more versatile and comprehensive.

Shawn
Managing Member in USA

From

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Right now I am overall pleased with what i am getting for the money. It is very comprehensive and it appears that the leadership recognizes the room and areas for improvement and are making an honest attempt to make it bette. I give creit for that because most companies dont engage at all. Ive been asked for my response every other day and contacted by someone for training every few days. This to me is priceless. It appears on the cover anyway, these guys actually care. Until they prove me wrong, I will believe them and support them.

I think that coming from one of the major providers to Contractor Foreman I expected alot less than what we have. In fact, I am impressed at how much it offers for the price. I like that it has almost everything in one place from the client portal to schedules, to bugets, and so on.

I would love to see better forms or template options. Even if it was easier to create a template would be helpful because we use different templates for different Brands in the commercial industry and we need to be able to create them in this platform. Also the estimating inputting seems to be a struggle. Maybe its that we are new but going from Estimate to SOV to whatever is next is a struggle and we still dont have it down. I would also recomend that the RFI could be updated in the system by simply responding to the automated email. somehow that RFI and Change order system can improve. Can there be a cooler logo? My clients are corporate Burger King, 7-11, McDonalds, Popeyes, Starbucks, etc. The name just doesnt look very commercial. Not a deal killer but thought Id throw it out there. Dont want to hurt anyones feeleings.

Josh
Systems Consultant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Modular, Great Value Project Management Software for Many Construction Companies

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Lots of resources, and they are very open to help whenever you need them. I'd love to have the opportunity for longer training sessions (especially at initial implementation). The value is phenomenal! So many small construction companies could grow into highly efficient larger companies using Contractor Foreman and would not feel feature limited for quite some time.

Contractor Foreman is logically organized, easily customizable, and very powerful for the price. If your company is self-motivated, Contractor Foreman and efficiently organize your project management processes.

As with any software, Contractor Foreman doesn't fit all construction companies. We are definitely pushing the limits of each feature and still have to code many fields in order to expand CFs capabilities to match our needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: We are great at production. Administrating production management software is not our strength. Our tools should work for us and not be a bottleneck.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Procore, Sage Construction Suite und Procore Estimating

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Modularity, Logical Interface, Self-controlled features - we don't need the software provider or another consultant to write reports or modify our software for us.

Charles
managing member in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looking to save a hudge amout of time

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Mostly anticipation at this point. Was supper cool to speak to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], though. He took our call when one of his trainers had a personal emergency. Hearing the logic of how and why he developed this sounded just like our frustrations and list of needs.

This looks so amazing, so far it values all the real world things we value. my team is already so stoked. We have so many structures to track, manage and project the problems that must only be relevant to contractors, as no other software seems to understand constructing accounting. Or cyclical project management. So to see these tools has justified our team's deep inner knowing that, YES, these are important, we are not crazy.

It's a little rough around the edges. Went to add a suggestion, and got an error page instead of a form to fill out. yet, I see that they have even opened up their suggestions to be voted on and hashed out like a forum. so it's not by neglect to my request that the error occurred

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FreshBooks, Buildertrend und Wave

Warum Contractor Foreman gewählt wurde: Um... quick books sucksand they are obnoxiously greedy

Zuvor genutzte Software: QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Trello und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Price or better odds of working for our neeeds

Vincenzo
Managing Partner in Kanada

Contractor Foreman Overall Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have tried some of the other software programs that were much more expensive than Contractor foreman. I feel Contractor Foreman has only improved since I started using it.

I like how easy the software is to use on a daily basis. I works seamless between my desktop and mobile device. I can access anywhere I am. Monthly update features have improved existing features along the way.

There are some features that could be added such as a Warranty module... however when suggestions are made they are heard and considered.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore und Buildertrend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: The cost was attractive, the ease of use of the software is what sold us on this product. Estimate organization and flow, project cost management, scheduling etc... it was a no brainer.

Sarah
Office Manager in USA

Budget-Friendly Project Management Software

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Contractor Foreman has been a decent software for our company once we figured out how to use it. Setting up projects was a much different process than we were used to with our previous software. It doesn't have quite all of the features we'd like for tracking certificates of insurance and things of that nature, but we are a niche construction type company; we are a small business working large Government contracts and that comes with its own unique challenges to track.
The software does a great job of tracking job expenses and it is customizable with what types of expenses we can input and synch with our Quickbooks job cost codes but it is not the most user-friendly.
Occasionally there will be a bug in the software, and it is nice that we have quick access to the developers so that they can fix the bugs. However, depending on who you get in the chat function, they are not always the most helpful or professional.
They are consistently adding updates and features and we are hopeful that over the coming months, this will be a software that has all of the features we'd like.

The cost is the biggest pro for this software. For the price, you can't beat it. It does an adequate job tracking the things we need to track, and the scheduling tool is great.

This software was very difficult to implement for our type of construction business. We do a lot of Government projects that require tracking unique items and obtaining different forms that we do electronically that we need our site superintendent able to track as well as office staff. The way to create the forms is difficult to figure out, and the formatting doesn't hold from one screen to the next so we get random spaces and periods in the finished product.

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Sarah for the review. We do allow you to track certificates of insurance, GLI, and much more. It also sends notifications to you and the contractor (if you enable it). Can you provide more detail on which other tracking features you need? Thanks!

Tiffany
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent option for smaller but very busy specialty sub-contractor

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: What initially drew us to Contractor Foreman was trying to find a way to bring our Bidding & Estimating functions into QuickBooks for better reporting and managing the job going forward. We just didn't have a system that captured all the critical info in the bid for tracking the actual work vs the bid. As a result of implementing Contractor Foreman for this solution, we have been able to solve several other problems that were lower on the priority list including Daily Logs and material pulls.

As a small but busy specialty sub-contractor, it's a game changer. The full-featured integrated platform is giving us the ability to streamline much of the work that was siloed between workflows. Redundancies are dropping away with each implementation of new workflows. We also love the many built-in reports that are putting critical info in front of our team without hours of manual report production and cross-referencing. As we finetune our use of it, we are already seeing how we can utilize it in some other areas we have not anticipated, like our warehouse. Tech support has been excellent as well.

While they have a great manual for implementing the Quick Books integration, their "Getting Started" support materials were lacking. They offer free live classes and specific videos on each function but I would have liked to see a more detailed manual or checklist that walked us through how the various functions are integrated. It would have saved us some time in the trial and error category. Folks on our team each learn differently and while the videos were fine for some, others really needed a document.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Value and more robust features

Antwort von Contractor Foreman

Thank you Tiffany for the great review. I am glad to hear that it is already proving to be a great solution. We realize that more can be done in regards to documentation of the integration process. Since this is a one-time action on your part, we do prefer to walk you through it so that we can answer any questions and help review the data in advance to determine if there are any unknown issues that may come up.

Craig
General Manager in USA

Best Valued Construction Management Software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We have used CF on a daily basis for the last 2 years and it has really benefitted our business. We have two locations and before we started using this system, everyone had there own idea of how they wanted to present contracts and other information to clients. Now with Contractor Foreman both locations have standardize contracts, terms and conditions, and a sense of unity that was not present before. It now feels like we are one company with two locations in stead of two separate companies. I will also add that their support has been great even during our Quickbooks integration trial. They would get back to us in a timely manner with possible solutions to the current integration issue. Even though we ultimately decided to not use that feature they gave it a great effort to try to make that successful for us.

Contractor Foreman has been an all-in-one construction management software for our company! I needed a system that would allow me to estimate, invoice, store files, be accessible from multiple locations, track leads, and yet be easy to use. This was the first system I found that could be geared toward large or small contractors and still have all of the features I was looking for. For someone that has used similar systems in the past this was an easy transition.

When we first signed up with CF we wanted to integrate with Quickbooks to save us time and money on double entry, but had a lot issues with it. We tried for 3 months to successfully implement this feature with no success. We switched to Quickbooks online and it worked better, but we still found enough errors that we finally called it quits and went back to double entry. To a new user the system can be overwhelming because there are a lot of features to this program and we found that some users really struggled with the implementation of the new software.

Ian
CEO in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The ONLY CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE you will need!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: First of all, the customer service was outstanding. The CF Team were friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had a great experience. They were attentive to my needs and provided helpful recommendations that made my experience even better, and the best thing is that they are fast to respond. The product or service itself was absolutely amazing. Every aspect was carefully crafted to provide the best possible experience. The attention to detail was truly impressive, and it was clear that a lot of thought and care went into the design and execution of the product or service.Overall, my experience was nothing short of awesome and amazing. From the exceptional customer service to the incredible product or service, everything was top-notch. I can't recommend this experience enough and encourage everyone to give it a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

User-friendly interfaceAffordable pricingComprehensive feature setMobile-friendlyGood customer supportPlan takeoffs

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. If you are getting into construction management business and looking for a low cost entry point for construction management software. Contractor Foreman is thee Software you need to get to manage your projects.

Anastasiia
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Capabilities that do not work

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Would not recommend for the sake of lack of help from their customer service when CRUCIAL problems appear (which happens a lot)!

Lots of features that we have been looking for

The features work really well in theory but not so much in practice. Integrations with QB are the worst while financials are the most important to the company! Having faced a lot of issues with software, I am spending half of my day talking to customer support. They are able to fix some issues, but it is really annoying that I need to waste so much time for them to fix the issue while they cannot admit that the platform has a lot of bugs and the user himself is not and will not be able to fix problems. The WORST part is that when customer service is not able to assist which happens VERY OFTEN, they request to send email to their customer support. Weeks go by and there is no response. When I reach out to them again, it seems like they have no notes and they start over asking questions, submitting duplicate requests and keep promising to fix the issue. With so many great capabilities it is a shame they are not able to get it together and really take care of their existing clients.

nicholas
PRESIDENT in USA

review from commercial subcontractor

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: WONDERFUL/nearly perfect - after searching/demoing nearly every product related to construction, then trying CF I was amazed. I had brushed off the program initially because of its comparative low cost. After a year of use I only hope they don't get bought out and rolled into some bigger conglomerate.

1- The product is so robust but easily customizable. There are substantially more features available than you could really effectively use - but thats not a problem, just turn them off in module/global settings. 2- Customer support has been wonderful, we frequently use "live chat" to get things answered, not submit tickets and wait for reply like other products. 3- Mobile use is nearly as robust as desktop, everything that you could really productively do on a mobile device is available at your fingertips. 4- directory, we are putting out all project

report customization: there are some things that we could use reports via excel on that if given the option to turn on/off data being exported it would make the files easier to work with.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procore, QuickBooks Time, UDA ConstructionSuite und RAKEN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Contractor Foreman: Value, features available, customization