Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Innago

Einfach zu bedienende Immobilienverwaltungssoftware für kleine bis mittelgroße Vermieter und Immobilienverwalter. Mit dieser Lösung kannst du Mietverträge unterzeichnen, Miete einziehen und Mietparteien prüfen.

Erfahre mehr über Innago

Easy to use, integrated electronic rent payments.

Some payments may be delayed depending on payment type.

Bewertungen zu Innago

4.8
4.9
4.8
5.0

9.6/10

Innago hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 313 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Innago bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Darin
Darin

Property Owner & Operator Innago Review

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent. Innago allows me to run a business affordably.

99.9% of my property management business I run my Innago phone app. Innago has been a one stop shop for me that is easy to use, customizable and affordable. Innago is the 1st app that has been able to easily allow me to manage income and expenses of all my properties & from my phone. Multi-Family, SF, condos & medium-term rentals. Being able to customize templates for applications, leases, etc. by location and property is amazing. Keeping track of all my expenses was the hardest for me to do. The ability to use my phone to snap a photo of all the invoices & receipts I get and assign expense to a property or individual unit is something I LOVE and so does my accountant. Innago also allows me to set access levels & make reports for partners/investors by property or unit. I’ve only been self-managing for a couple of years. The last year using Innago I’ve been able to focus my time & money on growing my business and less time managing.

Some invoices have issues being scanned. Uploading invoices don't get scanned. I’ve had some issues with some templates that the inserted fields shift after signature.

vor 7 Monaten

So glad to hear Innago has been helpful for you, Darin! We're very happy to have you :)

Best Bang for your Buck

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

I love that I can use my own PDF leases and that I can customize rental applications and lease terms. Overall I love that I can truly run my property the way that I want, there are so many customizable options.

The app itself is very slow. It usually works really well and has lots of great features, but often times it takes a long time for pages to load, which is frustrating - especially when I'm trying to do my book keeping quickly to set up a tenant quickly.

James

I Spoke They Listened

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a good one.

The thing that stood out to me the most was how when I had an issue with adding tenants through the app in my iPhone and it wouldn’t work. I opened a ticket with support and within the week they had it fixed and an update for the app out. There support team works and fast! Also having docusign made into the app allows me to get lease and documents signed without the need for paying for another subscription.

There is a little lag with the app. It the good features mentioned above out way this in my opinion.

Scott
Scott
President in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Mixed Experience with Innago: Great for Small Owners, Frustrating for Investors

1.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: After having been a long-time user of Innago, it's disheartening to observe a decline in its performance. The platform has encountered a notable increase in glitches and malfunctions, leading to a substantial investment of our company's time in troubleshooting.Upon expressing my intention to transition to a competitor's software and seeking guidance on data export, the response from the company was rather unexpected. They opted to terminate all my leases, inadvertently exacerbating the situation. The process of recovering and restoring the data has stretched over multiple weeks and is still not entirely resolved.It's worth noting that Innago proves to be an excellent choice for individuals who own perhaps ONE apartment (accidental landlords) and wish to conveniently manage online payments at an affordable price.However, for landlord investors and property management firms, the experience with Innago has been less than satisfactory. In this regard, I would strongly advise those falling into this category to consider alternatives and steer clear of the challenges encountered with Innago.

Good for landlord who have one apartment only.

TONS of issues, glitches, and customer service mistakes that will cost you time.

Steven
Asset Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Innago Property Management Software

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Experience has been exceptionally straightforward. Easy to learn software.

Innago is free for the property manager/owner and is a full suite of tools required by property manager to run small to large rental properties.

Application process needs to require applicants to fill out all requested items before submitting (such as referrals) Pre built lease would also be a huge win. Current model requires you to bring your own lease. Software to convert PDF lease to fillable form is easy to use.

Brandi
Immobilien, Selbstständig

First Rate App that won't break the bank!!

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Innago has taken a lot of the "labor" out of setting up and tracking individual expenses and incomes associated with each property.

I really love the ease of use with Innago. It is easy to set up, assign tenants, set up application parameters, create and edit leases, track expenses, and monitor income. I love that my tenants are able to pay through the app and everything is broken down by property making tracking easier.

I didn't find much difficulty in using this application.

Putalamus
Putalamus
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Innago

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Thus far working in Innago has been a great experience.

Switching to Innago has eased many burdens I had. We are a small nonprofit that depends on every dollar. Being able to afford a rental software for our income based supportive housing is a game changer. The things i love the most are Cost and simplicity.

Missing a few needed areas of reporting.

Derrick
Manager in USA

Innago review

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent no complaints about the software

Costimwr service, ease of use, price point

I enjoy the app and all of its features

Michaela

Best Property Management Website

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Innago has been fabulous when it comes to making an easily understandable payment platform for my renters. It is easy to use, and I enjoy being able to have all my renter's documents in one place! I highly recommend this website

The only downside I can think of is that every time my renter's pay with a new payment method, they hold the payment for multiple days. I do find that rather frustrating.

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best property management tool for the money

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use for landlord and tenant, free, has all the features I need

There are so many options, it's hard to know where the things I need are located. But luckily their support is responsive and points me in the right direction.

Victor
Owner in Spanien

Excellent Platform & Customer Service

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I switched from another platform that was just horrible and Innago was able to provide me with the best platform and customer service, I switch in no time.

Clean platform, easy to use, helpful, organized, and great customer service!

I have not found any cons to the platform or company what so ever.

Antwort von Innago

Hi Victor - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Karim
owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Efficient Property Management Simplified with Innago

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Innago has been exceptional. The platform has revolutionized the way I manage my properties, providing an all-encompassing solution that simplifies day-to-day tasks and enhances efficiency. The intuitive interface, comprehensive features, and robust customer support have made Innago an indispensable tool in my property management endeavors. It has streamlined operations, improved tenant communication, and facilitated effective financial management, resulting in a seamless and rewarding experience.

Innago impressed me with its exceptional features and functionalities. One standout aspect is the seamless integration of various property management tasks into a single platform. From rent tracking and tenant communication to maintenance requests and financial reporting, Innago provides a comprehensive solution that streamlines property management processes. This all-in-one approach significantly improves efficiency, saves time, and enhances overall productivity.Furthermore, Innago's user-friendly interface deserves praise. Navigating the platform and accessing its features is intuitive and straightforward. Even for individuals without extensive technical expertise, Innago offers a hassle-free experience, allowing property owners to focus on their core responsibilities rather than getting bogged down by complex software.Another significant advantage of Innago is its robust customer support. The Innago team has consistently provided prompt and helpful assistance whenever I encountered any issues or had questions. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and willingness to go the extra mile in resolving concerns have greatly contributed to my positive experience with the platform.

While Innago has been an excellent property management solution overall, one aspect that could benefit from improvement is the reporting customization options. While the platform offers standard financial reports, having the ability to customize and tailor reports to specific requirements would be a valuable addition. This would allow users to extract and analyze data in a way that aligns precisely with their unique needs and preferences.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't say enough good things about Innago

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent response to any support questions. Looking forward to the new features that are constantly being released.

I have recommended this product to about no less than 20 different Landlords. The ones that have checked it out have made the switch and been happy with the results.

They have an app for the tenants but looking forward to the Landlords app.

Antwort von Innago

Thanks for the review, David! We have a landlord app coming very very soon!

Caleb

Great Software and Service

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Setting up a new lease with Innago is so easy and great to use. The support team is knowledgeable and prompt in their responses. We have had a great experience with Innago so far!

I have been using this software for 2 years now, and it is exactly what our company needed. It is a super easy platform to work with. From customizing templates to editing invoices, the overall ease of use has been great! The customer support has also been amazing. I have gotten the exact help I needed every time I reach out!

The only thing I can think of is sometimes the platform moves a little slow. It may be the browser I am using, however, its not critical to the overall quality of the service provided.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us, Caleb! It's awesome to see how well we've been able to serve you. Thanks for letting us know how we can improve. We have had a couple updates to help fasten up the speed on the browser. If this is still an issue reach out to us at [email protected]

Erik

Slick, Easy To Use, Worth Paying For

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

I had been using Avail for the better part of 3 years, but Innago's interface is more user-friendly and modern. Everything looks professional, and the fees are lower. There is a native app with relevant notifications, and my residents had little trouble getting set up when I switched over. I have contacted customer support several times with minor questions, and the same individual responds during the same business day (or the next if on a weekend). The sites that it syndicates listings to are big ones - Realtor, Zillow, Zumper. I'm very happy I switched to Innago.

There are three issues that would make Innago even better: 1. Allow tenants to schedule a one-time payment in the future. Right now, one-time payments are ONLY made immediately. Avail allows this function, and some tenants appreciate it. 2. Provide a professional looking website that includes my rentals, pictures, about, testamonials, etc. Avail provides this function, and I use it as my main advertising site. 3. Syndicate to more rental platforms. Apartments.com, Redfin, Rent., and Apartmentlist would be GREAT additions.

Brittany
Property manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free property management software with a ton of features!

5.0 letztes Jahr

The best free property management software that allows you to create and sign leases, screen tenants with background checks, split disbursements of rental payments from multiple properties amount multiple bank accounts as well as integration with tenant search websites such as zillow to provide assistance with filling vacancies. Very easy to use. I manage seven properties shuck include long term rentals as well as my short term renters and traveling nurses and Innago makes my life so much easier.

I would love to see an update to the mobile app because it takes a bit longer to do things via the app rather than when I’m logged in to the Innago site.

Attallah

Better than Cozy

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Innago is great I use it for collecting rent. Its free! Wonderful app definitely rivals paid apps.

I like that the layout is easy to manage. It is easy to keep up on what is owed vs what has been paid. There are many features and they are constantly updating.

Maybe there can be a section for past tenants what they owe and if you had to evict.

Antwort von Innago

Thanks so much for the review, Attalah!

Christopher

Switched from another system

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Overall, the system is awesome! It did take some getting used to, but that is with every software out there. I have used 3 other systems and will tell you that Innago is the ONLY one that sticks with us for support. The other systems were great during the implementation period, communication was top notch, but then came our day to day use and we would have to submit a trouble ticket and wait sometime 4-5 days for a reply, and even then sometimes it was a link to their FAQ's. We have been using Innago for about 6 months now, and even as late as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I called in and got a real person that handled my question!

A little time to get used to it, but after that, NO CONS.

Antwort von Innago

Hey Christopher - thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Solomon
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software all around

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use the software for both a residential property and a commercial condo association. I was introduced to Innago via a web search and because it was free to me as the landlord of a SFR and that it provided a means of communication with my tenant. Set up was quick, easy and intuitive. I received very good feedback from my tenant as well. The communication with tech support was quick and efficient as well. In a conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Innago, I discovered we could set up an Association as well. It changed the terms such as tenant to owner, rent to dues, etc. We now use it manage our Association as well! Big high-five to the Innago Team, I love the product!

1. The communion features between us and our tenants and also, in our case, Owners in our Association is awesome. 2. Once the system is set up it's really "set it and forget it" process. 3. It's free to the Landlord...crazy awesome. You get so many features and capabilities for free!?

If I'm to be picky, I would like to see more ease of use in the invoicing set up. What the system is capable of gets 5 stars. How you have to get it set up I wish was a bit easier. I will say that tech support was quick to help and Innago has regular webinar training so that really helps!

Antwort von Innago

Thanks Solomon! Glad you're loving Innago. We'll definitely take your thoughts on invoicing to heart and see where we can improve.

Marla
Immobilien, Selbstständig

A must have for any property manager.

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I love innago. It makes having rental property so much easier to manage. From creating and signing leases on line to helping to keep me organized and on top of things. It lets me know 90 days out when a lease is expiring. It automatically sends out monthly invoices to tenants for rent. It makes it so easy for tenants to pay the rent on line. The maintenance request feature helps keep a paper trail of work done. The reports generated are helpful year end and there are many, many more features that I love.

I like so many things. Love that tenants can pay their rent on line. It keeps me organized. Alerts me of any communication or requests from tenants. The reports you can print come in handy. Easy to see who has paid and who hasn't.

I don't have any cons. It is so good. They have thought of everything you need.

Antwort von Innago

Thanks for the review Marla! We really appreciate it.

Danielle
Danielle
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best platform for property management and rent collection

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great customer service and technical support. They answer or call back promptly.

I like that it is robust and I can do multiple functions in one system. It allows me to create invoices for non rent services and review payment history.

I would like to work on how to integrate it with my quickbooks.!

Antwort von Innago

Hi Danielle, thank you for this review! Glad to hear that you're able to do multiple functions within the software. In terms of integrating with QuickBooks, we do have that option. If you are still having this issue and need some help please contact us at [email protected].

Lee
Real Estate Investor in USA

Best Option for Small Real Estate Investor

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the others at Innago make it a lot easier to be successful as a real estate investor, by providing systems that provide a professional appearance at a fantastic price. Every time that I have had a question they have been quick to respond and help.

Rent collection and payment processing take away the biggest headache as a real estate investor. Automatic invoicing makes it even easier. Easy to use software with great technical support when you need it.

I can't think of reason to not use this software, particularly for a beginning landlord. The price and features of the this software make it very affordable to look like a professional landlord that offers payment options and features that were traditionally only offered by landlords with an office and staff.

Antwort von Innago

Thanks Lee! It's been great working with you the last few years! So glad you enjoy Innago.

Mark
Landlord in USA

Excellent Prop Management Software

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Accounting reports and the ability to allow tenants to e-sign leases.

The only thing is that there is no app for the Lamdlords...yet. I’m sure this is in the works.

Antwort von Innago

Thanks for the review, Mark! The mobile app is in the works. We're hoping to have an exciting announcement very soon

Debbie
Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a boost to cash flow

5.0 letztes Jahr

Many of the homeowners from properties we manage wanted to pay by credit card. Another service we used had astronomical fees and we heard nothing but complaints about them. Innago's rates are low and they offer e-checks.This is the first year we've worked with Innago to let homeowners pay online. The response has been good and, after a short learning curve, it's easy for me to navigate the system.

There is a learning curve BUT the customer service is great and every question is personally answered

Innago - Very helpful software for commercial/residential landlords and tenants

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very happy with Innago for collecting rent on my commercial properties. The software is very easy to set up and use.

I like that it only takes a couple days for Innago to process a tenant's payment (when I was with Cozy, it could take up to five or more business days for a tenant's rent payment to be processed). Additionally, they offer many options for setting late payment penalties. My residential leases have language in them that charge a late penalty of $20 per day up to a maximum penalty of $160 per occurrence. Innago has it set up in their software, that it will allow a daily charge and will stop after a set period. When I collected rent under Cozy, I could only find a lump sum or manual late payment option. I also liked how easy it was to verify my banking information. Depending on your bank, you can immediately authorize your account information, providing the option to collect rent right away.

Overall, the software has been meeting all of the needs that I use it for.